PDA

View Full Version : BENDY FANS GATHER HERE

~Silverkit~
June 16th, 2019, 07:37 PM
So this is just a thread where u can talk about your experience playing batim or I guess u can just talk about anything that involves Bendy and the ink machine. I personally want to do a private rp between bendy and Alice cause it's my fav ship!

I haven't personally played batim, but I've watched youtubers play it. I have a big obsession with fnaf so that's how I got into batim. MY FAV SHIP WILL ALWAYS BE BALICE!!

Madelaine
June 17th, 2019, 12:40 PM
So this is just a thread where u can talk about your experience playing batim or I guess u can just talk about anything that involves Bendy and the ink machine. I personally want to do a private rp between bendy and Alice cause it's my fav ship!

I haven't personally played batim, but I've watched youtubers play it. I have a big obsession with fnaf so that's how I got into batim. MY FAV SHIP WILL ALWAYS BE BALICE!!

I've played batim from chapter 1 to chapter 5 and I've almost beat the game again. Did you see the trailer for the new game? It's called Bendy and the Dark Revival. if you haven't here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_aHE8lgalJU. I like the Sammy and ink bendy ship

~Silverkit~
June 17th, 2019, 12:59 PM
I've played batim from chapter 1 to chapter 5 and I've almost beat the game again. Did you see the trailer for the new game? It's called Bendy and the Dark Revival. if you haven't here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_aHE8lgalJU. I like the Sammy and ink bendy ship

Omg thank U so much for showing me that! That has made my day!

Madelaine
June 17th, 2019, 01:00 PM
Omg thank U so much for showing me that! That has made my day!

Once it comes out I'm going to get no questions asked, but I also can't wait for Markiplier to start playing it too.

.:Virgo:.
July 6th, 2019, 03:48 AM
I got immersed in the fandom when i saw Bendy and Boris: The Quest for the Ink Machine. That comic is just... beautiful... The drawings are well done, and it has a good plot. Which is more then I can say for most of my stories. ._.