PDA

View Full Version : June Gathering

Fawn
June 2nd, 2019, 11:09 PM
Abstain from posting here until your respective Clan leader has arrived.

Leaders may post their entrances here, but please redirect your roleplay to this thread (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21251).

.:Virgo:.
June 3rd, 2019, 12:40 AM
As Rainingflare padded into the gathering place, she nestled into her usual laying down position, and waited for the other clans to arrive. It was so boring not having anyone to talk to.

Open.

Fuzzy
June 3rd, 2019, 03:42 PM
WindClan has arrived

furrensic
June 3rd, 2019, 03:51 PM
[OPEN]

Beepaw padded through the soft ground, clearly proud as he walked straight, head high. The reason he was proud was because Windclan was second to arrive, and he had learned more herbs thanks to Shinefang. The blonde tom padded forward, sitting down in the medicine cat area. He gave a glance up to the rock to see Buttercupbreeze walking, Grousestar also there.

Beepaw shifted slightly, eyes a bit narrowed as he saw both Windclan and skyclan cats shuffling to get comfortable.

Madelaine
June 3rd, 2019, 04:46 PM
[Open]

A brown tabby skyclan tom padded into the clearing of the gathering place. He used hsi whiskers to find where he was going. Clan scents flooded his nose and glance around the clearing with his blind eyes, listening to all the cats around him. This was his third gathering since becoming a warrior.

Leucos
June 3rd, 2019, 07:29 PM
(open !)
The multi grey skyclan tom Hootnose had his ears folded back as he sat where he was , not out of anger , spite or hatred , but of slight fear . He kept his guard up and did his darn best to not jump or jolt at anything , this is his first gathering and possibly his last . He had every right to be the way he is, the attack within his clan , the past wars.....everything ! Now he had a bad feeling that something else was gonna go wrong ....he inhaled and exhailed relax , your acting like a rabbit .....jumpy . This is a gathering after all . Nothing weird . however he looked to the left to see a romantic pair , touching noses and all , it only made him widen his eyes and visibly gag and make gagging noises only to cover up his mouth with his tail oh gross! ....wait ....are they ....from different clans? he took a closer look , one looked of windclan slender and lean legs that looked built for running . And one of thunderclan a string powerful looking body. He shivered before looking away and up at the clan leader yup definetly weird! Besides this place isn't meant for romance ....why meee?....

Freesia
June 3rd, 2019, 11:27 PM
[OPEN]

Beepaw padded through the soft ground, clearly proud as he walked straight, head high. The reason he was proud was because Windclan was second to arrive, and he had learned more herbs thanks to Shinefang. The blonde tom padded forward, sitting down in the medicine cat area. He gave a glance up to the rock to see Buttercupbreeze walking, Grousestar also there.

Beepaw shifted slightly, eyes a bit narrowed as he saw both Windclan and skyclan cats shuffling to get comfortable.

As Glazewing wound his way through the crowd, he craned his neck in search of Moonpaw. After their fight at the last Gathering, he was worried. He wanted to make things right with her, but they hadn't talked in a moon. He had been so busy with his new warrior duties, and he didn't know if she would want to see him or if she would even be in their usual meeting spot, waiting for him. So he hadn't gone to meet her. He tried to calm the trembling that ran through him as his mismatched eyes scanned the clearing. But there was no sign of her or even ShadowClan. It seemed that it was just WindClan and SkyClan for now.

The white tom was so caught up in his search for the ShadowClan apprentice that he didn't see the WindClan cat ahead of him. He clipped the young tom's shoulder, stumbling as he caught himself. "O-oh, I'm so sorry! I-I didn't mean to--uh, that was an accident. I was just...looking for someone..." he sputtered, a bit flustered and embarrassed. Even though he had grown and matured from the awkward little apprentice he once was, Glazewing had just become a warrior a moon or two ago, and he was still extremely awkward at times. He felt his pelt burn as he realized who he had bumped into--the new WindClan medicine cat, Beepaw. He'd heard about this tom and his personality, and he'd also heard about Beepaw's father, who was...an interesting cat, for sure.

((Ahhh I haven't roleplayed Glazewing fully in foreverrrrr I've missed him T-T))

Freesia
June 3rd, 2019, 11:35 PM
(open !)
The multi grey skyclan tom Hootnose had his ears folded back as he sat where he was , not out of anger , spite or hatred , but of slight fear . He kept his guard up and did his darn best to not jump or jolt at anything , this is his first gathering and possibly his last . He had every right to be the way he is, the attack within his clan , the past wars.....everything ! Now he had a bad feeling that something else was gonna go wrong ....he inhaled and exhailed relax , your acting like a rabbit .....jumpy . This is a gathering after all . Nothing weird . however he looked to the left to see a romantic pair , touching noses and all , it only made him widen his eyes and visibly gag and make gagging noises only to cover up his mouth with his tail oh gross! ....wait ....are they ....from different clans? he took a closer look , one looked of windclan slender and lean legs that looked built for running . And one of thunderclan a string powerful looking body. He shivered before looking away and up at the clan leader yup definetly weird! Besides this place isn't meant for romance ....why meee?....

Wolfeyes questioned his choices as he waded through the thickening crowd of WindClan and SkyClan cats. He shouldered roughly past cats as he made his way to the edge of the clearing, his joints creaking and burning. He wasn't that old, but he sure did feel old. Maybe it was because his kits were finally apprentices? Not to mention, one's a medicine cat. He glanced back at Beepaw, a small smile playing on his features. Even though his son was a brat sometimes, he was proud of him. The warrior turned again and sat down with a groan at the edge of the clearing near several cats. It seemed that two lovers were bold enough to be all lovey-dovey at the Gathering. They just had to hope that they weren't caught, since they were from different Clans. Wolfeyes snickered at the sight of a SkyClan cat gagging at the couple. He rolled his eyes and turned to the tom, groaning, "Ugh, I know right? I didn't come to watch PDA."

furrensic
June 3rd, 2019, 11:47 PM
As Glazewing wound his way through the crowd, he craned his neck in search of Moonpaw. After their fight at the last Gathering, he was worried. He wanted to make things right with her, but they hadn't talked in a moon. He had been so busy with his new warrior duties, and he didn't know if she would want to see him or if she would even be in their usual meeting spot, waiting for him. So he hadn't gone to meet her. He tried to calm the trembling that ran through him as his mismatched eyes scanned the clearing. But there was no sign of her or even ShadowClan. It seemed that it was just WindClan and SkyClan for now.

The white tom was so caught up in his search for the ShadowClan apprentice that he didn't see the WindClan cat ahead of him. He clipped the young tom's shoulder, stumbling as he caught himself. "O-oh, I'm so sorry! I-I didn't mean to--uh, that was an accident. I was just...looking for someone..." he sputtered, a bit flustered and embarrassed. Even though he had grown and matured from the awkward little apprentice he once was, Glazewing had just become a warrior a moon or two ago, and he was still extremely awkward at times. He felt his pelt burn as he realized who he had bumped into--the new WindClan medicine cat, Beepaw. He'd heard about this tom and his personality, and he'd also heard about Beepaw's father, who was...an interesting cat, for sure.

((Ahhh I haven't roleplayed Glazewing fully in foreverrrrr I've missed him T-T))

After the tom had settled, he gave his pelt a quick wash. So he could look most presentable, and because he didn't want any grit in his pelt. Ew. He licked his paw, about to run it over his ear. But he got stopped once getting stumbled into. The young tom almost let out a loud hiss, but held it back. He turned towards the voice, just to see a white tom with mismatched eyes. Beepaw narrowed his eyes slightly, hearing the other trip and stumble over his words awkwardly.

He honestly just wanted to ignore the tom, or call him a mousebrain. Instead, he just furrowed his brows and crinkled up his muzzle, letting it relax after a second or three. He just glared at the white feline for a moment or two, leaning back after a bit. "It's fine." Beepaw said in a somewhat snappy voice, forced kindness laced in it.

The medicine cat clearly didn't want to be nice about it. But he figured he would have to, he felt as if he had to be somewhat nice. Considering most medicine cats weren't rude- nevermind. Annoyance pricked at his pads, green eyes still narrowed. "But next time you should watch where you're going." The blonde apprentice meowed, feeling better after saying that with snap in his tone.

Madelaine
June 4th, 2019, 11:41 AM
As Rainingflare padded into the gathering place, she nestled into her usual laying down position, and waited for the other clans to arrive. It was so boring not having anyone to talk to.

Open.

Shimmerdawn padded into the gathering with the other Windclan cats, glancing around at all the unfamiliar faces. She wasn't one who liked gatherings with all different cats from all clans. She was used to all the familiar scents of her clan.

June 4th, 2019, 12:34 PM
Shimmerdawn padded into the gathering with the other Windclan cats, glancing around at all the unfamiliar faces. She wasn't one who liked gatherings with all different cats from all clans. She was used to all the familiar scents of her clan.
Rainingflare finally found someone to talk to. "Hello!" She said to the molly. "Nice to meet you! I'm Rainingflare!"

Madelaine
June 4th, 2019, 12:35 PM
Rainingflare finally found someone to talk to. "Hello!" She said to the molly. "Nice to meet you! I'm Rainingflare!"

Shimmerdawn looked at the other molly with a furrow of her eyebrow. She couldn't believe she was talking to her. She relaxed her face a bit to look more friendly. "Im Shimmerdawn.", she meowed, politely

Arie
June 4th, 2019, 01:32 PM
{Open to anyone!}

Breezefeather, a ragged silver and black spotted tom wandered down the slope to the gathering with Windclan. The silver tom had regained much of his weight and his mind was back in a place where he actually felt like he could handle the presence of others. He was excited, or as excited as a still slightly mentally broken cat would be. To say he was fully recovered was to say that a mouse without its head was alive. Yet he was better. He was in a better place than before and he was grateful that Buttercupbreeze and Blazingstar had allowed him to participate in this gathering. He looked forward to it, because once he had been a respected warrior and he enjoyed discussing stuff with the warriors and talking about what went on... Back when he still had his mate - back when she was still alive - but he didn't wanna delve too deep on that topic. That was what got him ruined in the first place.

Stretching the tom bounded down, hoping to find some old friends of his, but it seemed like none where there or he just hadn't noticed at all. It would be typical for him for all that he had gone through, wait stop, don't think about it. He spotted a quiet spot, where there would usually be warriors talking. Hoping that eventually someone would join him he sat down and rested his paws, but always kept an eye out for a particular apprentice... His own kit who was attending as an apprentice for another gathering. She had been to many apparently while he was an absent parent.

--
--
--

{Open to anyone as well!}

Doepaw felt exposed all of a sudden. The light tabby female was at her first gathering and she was completely unsure how to feel about everything...yet it was the fact that she felt so terrified out in the open that shook her to the core. It wasn't the experience of all the other cats that she had picked up the scents and noises off, nor the fact that she was on a unfamiliar path. It was the fear of the unknown, of whatever would be ready to snatch the little Thunderclan apprentice from her clanmates. She was blind, the main reason for her fear and she tried to stick as close to her clanmates as possible but she managed to get so confused in the end that before she had regained her senses her clanmates had long ago joined the gathering place. "The seastones", it was called, and she assumed - based on her knowledge of the elders stories - that it was because of some large rocks right by the sea where the leaders would sit.

Unsure of what to do with herself the blind apprentice just sat down. It was all she could do to not topple over and imagine what embarrassment that would be for her. She wished Doeflame was here, she had fallen at ease with her large and experienced clanmate and she would appreciate his hard but wise words at this very moment. She closed her unseeing eyes and focused her nose and ears, she could hear some mild conversations over to her right, and from the scents coming it seemed to be a mix of Windclan and Skyclan and by the fresh Thunderclan scent, some of her clanmates might have joined that group. Too focused on that the molly forgot to concentrate on the stuff just around her.

Leucos
June 4th, 2019, 03:36 PM
Wolfeyes questioned his choices as he waded through the thickening crowd of WindClan and SkyClan cats. He shouldered roughly past cats as he made his way to the edge of the clearing, his joints creaking and burning. He wasn't that old, but he sure did feel old. Maybe it was because his kits were finally apprentices? Not to mention, one's a medicine cat. He glanced back at Beepaw, a small smile playing on his features. Even though his son was a brat sometimes, he was proud of him. The warrior turned again and sat down with a groan at the edge of the clearing near several cats. It seemed that two lovers were bold enough to be all lovey-dovey at the Gathering. They just had to hope that they weren't caught, since they were from different Clans. Wolfeyes snickered at the sight of a SkyClan cat gagging at the couple. He rolled his eyes and turned to the tom, groaning, "Ugh, I know right? I didn't come to watch PDA."
Hootnose twitched his ears as Wolfeyes spoke only for him to look at the tom, he didn't think anyone actually heard him or payed attention . He chuckled with slight nervousness "yeah, I mean....isn't that not allowed anyways ? They must have moss for brains! " he meowed with a slight frustrated twitch of his tail. Then he kinda frowned " and besides , it's like rubbing it in our faces to the ones who don't have partner " he added before shaking his head only to look back at the windclanner " so....glad leafbares over! What about you?" he asked with a shine of interest .

June 4th, 2019, 03:44 PM
Shimmerdawn looked at the other molly with a furrow of her eyebrow. She couldn't believe she was talking to her. She relaxed her face a bit to look more friendly. "Im Shimmerdawn.", she meowed, politely
"Thats a very nice name. So how are you?" She said, and smiled at the other molly. Raining hadnt seen this molly at gatherings before, but she hadn't gone to a gathering for a while, so she was a little behind.

Freesia
June 4th, 2019, 11:55 PM
Hootnose twitched his ears as Wolfeyes spoke only for him to look at the tom, he didn't think anyone actually heard him or payed attention . He chuckled with slight nervousness "yeah, I mean....isn't that not allowed anyways ? They must have moss for brains! " he meowed with a slight frustrated twitch of his tail. Then he kinda frowned " and besides , it's like rubbing it in our faces to the ones who don't have partner " he added before shaking his head only to look back at the windclanner " so....glad leafbares over! What about you?" he asked with a shine of interest .

Wolfeyes chuckled at the tom's response, nodding along thoughtfully. "Ah, y'now, the warm weather definitely feels nicer. Not any better for my joints, though. The darn things just stiffen up so much. And I'm not even old! I think I'm just working too hard..." he said in a joking tone. He shook out his front legs, one after the other, trying to loosen up his joints a little, but it didn't help much.

Leucos
June 5th, 2019, 06:42 AM
Wolfeyes chuckled at the tom's response, nodding along thoughtfully. "Ah, y'now, the warm weather definitely feels nicer. Not any better for my joints, though. The darn things just stiffen up so much. And I'm not even old! I think I'm just working too hard..." he said in a joking tone. He shook out his front legs, one after the other, trying to loosen up his joints a little, but it didn't help much.
His head tilted , he's heard of this before .....his mother had this problem ....his ears perked up as he finally remembered what it could be "it's probably arthritis ? Joints swell and give off this unwanted burning feeling . No matter what you do and it always seems to act up in cold and at times hot whether . If you ask my mother has this problem ....she's not even an elder yet!" he meowed with a twitch of his whiskers before smiling "and besides you don't look that old.....so it could be that. But I don't know ,it's not my body ...." he asked with a small shrug.

|+sari+|
June 5th, 2019, 05:47 PM
Ah, the gathering. A night of truce for the Clans to gather and bond and catch up with each other. These gatherings usually had the ginger-and-black tom, whom was entering, upbeat and excited, but this time he felt tired and stressed, and he really didn't want to come. He has been busy training his apprentice, Blackberrypaw, and worrying about the dog situation so much that he hadn't had much time for sleep. Letting out a tired huff, Gingerthroat entered the gathering and weaved around the throngs of cats. He certainly wasn't in the best of moods; he just felt like shredding something. The warrior wasn't paying much attention to where he was going, so when he ran into a smaller forme, he growled softly and snapped, "Hey! W-w-watch it!" however, when he glanced up , and all signs of hostility evaporated when he realized who happened to be standing there. A wide smile spread over Gingerthroat's maw at the sight of the cocoa-coloured molly. "O-oh! H-h-hi, Cocoa-h-heart! S-sorry for sn-sna-apping l-like that, I haven't b-been in the best of m-m-moods. Y-you know, with the d-dog situation going on." he sat back on his haunches, he tail waving happily. He tilted his head at her. "O-o-oh, s-silly me, where's my m-manners? How a-are you doing lately? I ha- haven't seen you around c-camp much... Well, m-maybe it's b-be-because I have been sl-sleeping too much," he said this last part jokingly, a purr rumbling through his chest. He was just happy to be talking to his friend again. Even though they shared the same Clan, it had seemed like they hadn't been around each other in a long, long time.

Fuzzyfeline

Aquilex
June 6th, 2019, 12:59 PM
{Open to anyone!}

Cindershade padded in with the rest of the ShadowClan patrol, feeling exposed without the familiar walls of the nursery around her. It had been a few moons since she'd attended a Gathering while being addressed by her warrior name. The chubby permanent queen of ShadowClan settled herself in the thick of a few she-cats from other Clans.

//

{Open to anyone!}

Dappledfox slipped away from his WindClan companions and slunk toward the edge of the clearing, settling himself in the shadows and tucking his long tail against him.

//

{Open to anyone!}

Wolfspark stuck close to the SkyClan group, staying in the shadows. He attempted to hide the scarred area where his left eye had once been and sat in long grass to hide the stub of his excuse for a tail. He felt self-conscious, out in public.

Sharp moon
June 6th, 2019, 07:13 PM
Open!
Linnetpaw's first gathering, the ThunderClan tom was finally growing up! He looked around as he sat there without talking to the other apprentices surely they might not welcome him that much since he might have be the youngest out of the others, Well that's alright with me, I loved being alone... He sighed as he started to lick his pelt, then looked up, he wasn't truely alone, surely that's whay he knew.

Madelaine
June 7th, 2019, 12:17 PM
Open!
Linnetpaw's first gathering, the ThunderClan tom was finally growing up! He looked around as he sat there without talking to the other apprentices surely they might not welcome him that much since he might have be the youngest out of the others, Well that's alright with me, I loved being alone... He sighed as he started to lick his pelt, then looked up, he wasn't truely alone, surely that's whay he knew.

Snailpaw followed her aunt Buttercupbreeze as they entered the gathering place. The apprentice padded away from her clan to mingle with others. The cat had a face defority where one eye was lower than the other and her nose was small enough to where she had no sense of smell. Snailpaw looked over at the Thunderclan apprentice, walking over to him. "Hello.", she meowed.

|+sari+|
June 7th, 2019, 01:23 PM
{Open to anyone!}

Breezefeather, a ragged silver and black spotted tom wandered down the slope to the gathering with Windclan. The silver tom had regained much of his weight and his mind was back in a place where he actually felt like he could handle the presence of others. He was excited, or as excited as a still slightly mentally broken cat would be. To say he was fully recovered was to say that a mouse without its head was alive. Yet he was better. He was in a better place than before and he was grateful that Buttercupbreeze and Blazingstar had allowed him to participate in this gathering. He looked forward to it, because once he had been a respected warrior and he enjoyed discussing stuff with the warriors and talking about what went on... Back when he still had his mate - back when she was still alive - but he didn't wanna delve too deep on that topic. That was what got him ruined in the first place.

Stretching the tom bounded down, hoping to find some old friends of his, but it seemed like none where there or he just hadn't noticed at all. It would be typical for him for all that he had gone through, wait stop, don't think about it. He spotted a quiet spot, where there would usually be warriors talking. Hoping that eventually someone would join him he sat down and rested his paws, but always kept an eye out for a particular apprentice... His own kit who was attending as an apprentice for another gathering. She had been to many apparently while he was an absent parent.

--
--
--

{Open to anyone as well!}

Doepaw felt exposed all of a sudden. The light tabby female was at her first gathering and she was completely unsure how to feel about everything...yet it was the fact that she felt so terrified out in the open that shook her to the core. It wasn't the experience of all the other cats that she had picked up the scents and noises off, nor the fact that she was on a unfamiliar path. It was the fear of the unknown, of whatever would be ready to snatch the little Thunderclan apprentice from her clanmates. She was blind, the main reason for her fear and she tried to stick as close to her clanmates as possible but she managed to get so confused in the end that before she had regained her senses her clanmates had long ago joined the gathering place. "The seastones", it was called, and she assumed - based on her knowledge of the elders stories - that it was because of some large rocks right by the sea where the leaders would sit.

Unsure of what to do with herself the blind apprentice just sat down. It was all she could do to not topple over and imagine what embarrassment that would be for her. She wished Doeflame was here, she had fallen at ease with her large and experienced clanmate and she would appreciate his hard but wise words at this very moment. She closed her unseeing eyes and focused her nose and ears, she could hear some mild conversations over to her right, and from the scents coming it seemed to be a mix of Windclan and Skyclan and by the fresh Thunderclan scent, some of her clanmates might have joined that group. Too focused on that the molly forgot to concentrate on the stuff just around her.

((May I join in with these cuties? <3 ))

It was time for the gathering once more. Although these nights of bonding and catching up usually had most cats excited and upbeat, this one was tense, and laced with many fear scents. But, why shouldn't it be? The dog situation has every cat antsy. the blind, grey tom entering the gathering behind the other ShadowClan cats, the fur along his spine bristled with worry; what if the dogs invaded Seastones during the gathering? The thought pierced the senior warrior with pure terror, and his hindquarters quivered with nervousness. As Wolfeye entered the sandy clearing, he paused, his brow furrowing as he pricked his ears and listened to the mingled chatter around him. Padding forward , he blindly gazed to the side and delicately sniffed the air, about to veer off to the side, but not before he ran into another large forme. Letting out a surprised yowl, Wolfeye jumped back and his tail puffed out a bit. He frowned and sniffed the air, picking up the scent of another tom. WindClan. Hmph. The blind tom stuck up his snout. "Next time, stay out of my way, why don't ya? I'm not exactly able to know where I'm going." he sniffed defiantly and sat down, wrapping his tail around himself and lightly resting his tail over his paws. Eh, might as well talk to this other tom . After all, he certainly didn't want to spend the whole gathering alone. He tilted his head. "So, why don't you tell me your name, huh? I'm Wolfeye."

Willowpaw bounded into the gathering, her tail stuck up high. Her hindquarters rippling with excitement , she followed behind the other ShadowClan cats and entered the gathering, whisking her tail as her pawsteps touched the sandy clearing. She was smiling brightly; she wasn't going to let her eating disorder keep her from her first gathering. not after she'd been begging for a whole moon. The young she-cat ran into the throngs of cats, bouncing on her paws as she weaved among the crowds. She glanced around, trying to find someone, anyone to talk to. She spotted another young apprentice up ahead, and she started padding towards her, but when the other she-cat didn't look up from her blank staring in the distance, Willowpaw became more cautious, guessing that the other cat was possibly visually impaired . She approached her slowly, stopping a couple of tail lengths away. "Hello. I'm Willowpaw. Who are you?," she meowed, abit worried how the other cat would react by her voice.

Arie
June 7th, 2019, 05:19 PM
((May I join in with these cuties? <3 ))

It was time for the gathering once more. Although these nights of bonding and catching up usually had most cats excited and upbeat, this one was tense, and laced with many fear scents. But, why shouldn't it be? The dog situation has every cat antsy. the blind, grey tom entering the gathering behind the other ShadowClan cats, the fur along his spine bristled with worry; what if the dogs invaded Seastones during the gathering? The thought pierced the senior warrior with pure terror, and his hindquarters quivered with nervousness. As Wolfeye entered the sandy clearing, he paused, his brow furrowing as he pricked his ears and listened to the mingled chatter around him. Padding forward , he blindly gazed to the side and delicately sniffed the air, about to veer off to the side, but not before he ran into another large forme. Letting out a surprised yowl, Wolfeye jumped back and his tail puffed out a bit. He frowned and sniffed the air, picking up the scent of another tom. WindClan. Hmph. The blind tom stuck up his snout. "Next time, stay out of my way, why don't ya? I'm not exactly able to know where I'm going." he sniffed defiantly and sat down, wrapping his tail around himself and lightly resting his tail over his paws. Eh, might as well talk to this other tom . After all, he certainly didn't want to spend the whole gathering alone. He tilted his head. "So, why don't you tell me your name, huh? I'm Wolfeye."

Willowpaw bounded into the gathering, her tail stuck up high. Her hindquarters rippling with excitement , she followed behind the other ShadowClan cats and entered the gathering, whisking her tail as her pawsteps touched the sandy clearing. She was smiling brightly; she wasn't going to let her eating disorder keep her from her first gathering. not after she'd been begging for a whole moon. The young she-cat ran into the throngs of cats, bouncing on her paws as she weaved among the crowds. She glanced around, trying to find someone, anyone to talk to. She spotted another young apprentice up ahead, and she started padding towards her, but when the other she-cat didn't look up from her blank staring in the distance, Willowpaw became more cautious, guessing that the other cat was possibly visually impaired . She approached her slowly, stopping a couple of tail lengths away. "Hello. I'm Willowpaw. Who are you?," she meowed, abit worried how the other cat would react by her voice.

{Sure thing ahaha. - Would recommend finding some old Breezy posts - I do have a word document, cause he's an interesting character to say the least ahah}

The silver spotted tom who had been busy watching a certain cream colored apprentice looked up as something - or rather someone - bumped into him and at the angry snarl he had to reign in a shorter temper that old Breezefeather actually hadn't processed. No, old Breezefeather had been patient... But with the loss and gain of his sanity he had managed to loose something, maybe that had gone with his mate when she left him... He hated it but he kept coming back to these thoughts... he thought they would go away but he assumed now, that they would always haunt him, always be with him as memories and curses. Finally answering the senior warrior Breezefeather said pointedly and bluntly, "Yeah you're obviously both blind and deaf and unable to scent anything cause you bumped into me, not the other way around."

He watched as the other tom sat down, Wolfeye from Shadowclan apparently. "Breezefeather," he said curtly, having lost his interest in chatting already. It was proving harder than anything else to be told, the fact that he had to gather his sanity in small bits and actually formulate those into words that wouldn't sound rude or like the other was talking to a wounded animal. Yet he wasn't blind, he should be happy for that. He knew of a blind cat in Windclan - one who actually rather recently had lost their eye sight - Eaglesoul. Breezefeather hadn't seen the young tom in a while and hoped him all the best. Yet focusing on the matter of hand - which was this large grey tom he sighed. "You're tense. What's the matter?" He didn't wanna beat around the bush, better get to the problem hard and fast, unlike what he had done by running from it forever.

-
-
-

Doepaw, the small grey/brownish tabby, was shocked when she heard the voice so near herself and the young apprentice jumped up with a shook, her fur standing on edge and she turned around rapidly in a circle in a mess of a panic. She was aware that this was her own fault but she had never been to a gathering and her own mentor rendered useless at the paws of the dogs made this harder on her and with her anxiety problems she obviously struggled but she finally stopped and scented the air and it was an off scent, something she wasn't used to. Was it possibly, was it Shadowclan? That had to be it. She sat down again, trying to play it cool but she could feel herself shaking all the way down to her whiskers and she was mildly afraid that she was even making the ground vibrate...

She once again wished for Doeflame's presence. He was the only cat she had actually relaxed around and now she was expected to come out of her stumbling shell and start talking to this stranger? She supposed this was what gatherings was all about, ;earning how to interact with others... What was it the elders had said, something about knowing that they may be your friends tonight but they had to be your enemies tomorrow? Try to keep the enemy mindset Doe. Try to keep the enemy mindset Doe, she chanted into her head. She finally spoke, her voice a stutter filled with nervousness, "Eh, eh... I'm Doepaw. Of Thunderclan. Yes.. Yes.. Thunderclan." She folded her tail over her paws trying to hide the fact that she was so nervous. Remembering that the other cat likely wasn't aware she also blurted, "I'm.. I'm also blind. Like.. Like I can't see you."

Brilliance
June 8th, 2019, 12:19 AM
Bunnypaw happily bounced after her clan as they headed to the gathering. A gathering was always such a wondrous time to meet new friends and live under a peaceful sky, despite the tensions that all the clans garnered towards each other. The she cat, at first, found herself sitting obediently, listening to what the leaders had to say, but Bunnypaw was active and couldn't really sit just to listen when all she wanted to do was move around, so while she was squashed between warriors and apprentices, she managed to slink out with her small stature to wiggle through the crowd until she could see more of the other clans. Her eyes glazed over what smelled like Thunderclan, then Skyclan, and then the familiarity of Riverclan, along with Shadowclan.

She glanced back at her clan, wondering if it was right to sneak through the throng of cats, but her thoughts wasn't the fact that she was doing anything wrong. As of late, her father had been everywhere she landed her eyes, sometimes accidentally scaring her because she didn't know he was right there. Bunnypaw was actually appreciative that her father was starting to remember her existence since back then, she couldn't find him anywhere when she needed him the most. Bunnypaw didn't want to think that possibly her every move was being watched, so while she was paying attention to what was going on behind her, she continued to paw forward, but didn't note where she was going. She collided into another cat's chest, the aroma of fish entered her nostrils, causing them to flare and cringe at the smell, immediately jumping back, her short fur standing rigid.

''I'm so so so so so so so so so so so sorry -- !'' She wiggled her nose, similar to how a bunny would as she looked up at the tom. He should had looked familiar to her, but since Bunnypaw had short term memory, she didn't recall who he was. ''I wasn't looking where I was going. I might be going delusional, but I do believe eyes are stalking me,'' She murmured lowly, tilting her head each side just to catch what might be behind her before she looked back at her company. ''Just need a lil bit of privacy, hope ya don't mind! You're big enough to be hidin me, don't cha think?'' She slithered around until she was at his other side, indeed she was small enough and he was almost like a good enough wall that would block her appearance from the watchful gaze of her clan. ''I know, I know, this may look weird, but it's totally not! Just one friend helpin out another, right? Oh, I'm Bunnypaw, by the way.'' She snickered, wrapping her tail around her paws with a softened giggle.

Arie

Sharp moon
June 8th, 2019, 12:53 PM
:headrub:

Snailpaw followed her aunt Buttercupbreeze as they entered the gathering place. The apprentice padded away from her clan to mingle with others. The cat had a face defority where one eye was lower than the other and her nose was small enough to where she had no sense of smell. Snailpaw looked over at the Thunderclan apprentice, walking over to him. "Hello.", she meowed.

Linnetpaw heard a she-cat's voice as he looked at Snailpaw, with Linnetpaw's point of view Snailpaw just looked like a normal beautiful she-cat apprentice, "Hi! What's your name? I'm Linnetpaw!" The pale Ginger apprentice mewed to Snailpaw, he smelled her scent, WindClan.

Leucos
June 8th, 2019, 02:50 PM
|+Tired Rose Child+|

Onionshell wormed her way through the many bodies of cats , her eyes darting at every single one of them in search of Runningbrook , in search of her lover . to the darkforest with the warrior code! It's just there to keep us in line! as a kit she made sure to follow the rules , to keep her clan and parents happy but now....now she knew what she could and could not do. But there was one thing that she wouldn't let anybody tell her how to go about , finding the one
she loves. That was up to her, and most of the cats in her clan were......mousebrained! Although Hootnose was a coward in her eyes he meant well. I can't find him! Starclan please just once let things go my way! "Runningbrook!" she yelled hopefully loud enough so that her voice could be heard over the sound of the many cats here tonight . "Runningbrook !!" she yelled once more, her voice filled with panic and desperation what if I can't find him? What if he's in trouble .......

Freesia
June 8th, 2019, 09:20 PM
His head tilted , he's heard of this before .....his mother had this problem ....his ears perked up as he finally remembered what it could be "it's probably arthritis ? Joints swell and give off this unwanted burning feeling . No matter what you do and it always seems to act up in cold and at times hot whether . If you ask my mother has this problem ....she's not even an elder yet!" he meowed with a twitch of his whiskers before smiling "and besides you don't look that old.....so it could be that. But I don't know ,it's not my body ...." he asked with a small shrug.

"Hmm, that would make sense," Wolfeyes grumbled. The longhaired tom stood and stretched, groaning as he went. "Aha, I appreciate that. I'm really not very old!" he chuckled. "I do feel like one, though." He sat back down and gave Hootnose a nod. This cat was more helpful than Beepaw! His son had given him herbs for his joints, but they didn't do anything.

Leucos
June 9th, 2019, 11:34 AM
"Hmm, that would make sense," Wolfeyes grumbled. The longhaired tom stood and stretched, groaning as he went. "Aha, I appreciate that. I'm really not very old!" he chuckled. "I do feel like one, though." He sat back down and gave Hootnose a nod. This cat was more helpful than Beepaw! His son had given him herbs for his joints, but they didn't do anything.
( I kinda wish I kept my riverclan Smokey boi...if I remember correctly .)
his sympathy grew a bit "maybe try asking for some stronger herbs?" he suggested . His mother Tigernose eventually made it to the point where poppy seeds didn't seem to help because it would act up when she was sleeping too much. His orbs looked up at Beepaw, he was honestly still amazed how the little fella could take that task all by himself . "I'm impressed Beepaw can do this all himself ..heck any apprentice for that matter " Hootnose commented with a shine in his eyes. He wouldn't be able to do that by himself , hed crumble under pressure.

|+sari+|
June 9th, 2019, 04:46 PM
|+Tired Rose Child+|

Onionshell wormed her way through the many bodies of cats , her eyes darting at every single one of them in search of Runningbrook , in search of her lover . to the darkforest with the warrior code! It's just there to keep us in line! as a kit she made sure to follow the rules , to keep her clan and parents happy but now....now she knew what she could and could not do. But there was one thing that she wouldn't let anybody tell her how to go about , finding the one
she loves. That was up to her, and most of the cats in her clan were......mousebrained! Although Hootnose was a coward in her eyes he meant well. I can't find him! Starclan please just once let things go my way! "Runningbrook!" she yelled hopefully loud enough so that her voice could be heard over the sound of the many cats here tonight . "Runningbrook !!" she yelled once more, her voice filled with panic and desperation what if I can't find him? What if he's in trouble .......

Runningbrook slipped behind the other RiverClan cats into the gathering, his posture relaxed. He searched the throngs of cats for Onionshell, his SkyClan mate. Frowning a bit, he gave up after a moment and shrugged. Maybe he would run into her later. Suddenly, he faintly heard over the loud chatter a she-cat's voice yowl his name, and his ears immediately perked up. Onionshell! he smoothly ran through the crowds, his eyes desperately searching for her. He suddenly noticed her a few feet away, a paniced look in her eyes . He pushed through the cats to get to her, ignoring the annoyed "Heys!" and "Watch it's!" before he reached her, gently wrapping his tail around her in a comforting manner. He licked her between the ears a few times. "Don't worry, I'm here! I'm here!" he breathed a sigh of relief that he had found her, and he gently led her away to a sandy area underneath some rocks where they could have privacy. He gazed at her anxiously with worry in his eyes. "Are you okay?," he asked, gently stroking her back with his tail.

spinachsprite
June 9th, 2019, 05:33 PM
( open c: )

Cowslip scowled, sitting on the outskirts of the throng of warriors that had accumulated before the gathering leaders. Sea air warmed her mouth, her whiskers twitching in impatient curiosity at how the following scene would unfold. The array of cats on the coastline looked peculiar here, a mix of scraggly felines of assorted shades, mannerisms and occupations. Some searched for friends from other Clans - how a relationship between clan members such as those had developed, she dared not question - and others talked quietly amongst their fellow members. She glanced about herself, trying to look prim and proper. Being out in the open in such vast numbers certainly ignited a peculiar feeling of empowerment, but the unease of late Clan events left her on edge. Dogs loose in the woods. She hated dogs.
She eyed her leader, looking frighteningly fragile beside the finest royalty the forest had to offer. The young molly was determined to prove herself, but couldn't resist the way her fur bristled and her eyes darted to and through, untrusting, and desperately trying to anticipate how a gathering with such tension was due to play out.

Leucos
June 9th, 2019, 06:57 PM
Runningbrook slipped behind the other RiverClan cats into the gathering, his posture relaxed. He searched the throngs of cats for Onionshell, his SkyClan mate. Frowning a bit, he gave up after a moment and shrugged. Maybe he would run into her later. Suddenly, he faintly heard over the loud chatter a she-cat's voice yowl his name, and his ears immediately perked up. Onionshell! he smoothly ran through the crowds, his eyes desperately searching for her. He suddenly noticed her a few feet away, a paniced look in her eyes . He pushed through the cats to get to her, ignoring the annoyed "Heys!" and "Watch it's!" before he reached her, gently wrapping his tail around her in a comforting manner. He licked her between the ears a few times. "Don't worry, I'm here! I'm here!" he breathed a sigh of relief that he had found her, and he gently led her away to a sandy area underneath some rocks where they could have privacy. He gazed at her anxiously with worry in his eyes. "Are you okay?," he asked, gently stroking her back with his tail.
( I love these two ^-^ I hope we can keep this ship up and running )
she skidded to a halt once she saw him but was in the middle of hyperventilating.....she's never been this worried for another cat before....she honestly didn't like having to . She began to calm down once they were at the Sandy area only for her to bury her face in the toms fur "i....I'm fine...just, what if you got caught ? What if you were exiled ?.....i...." she meowed . Her voice shaking just a tad . She cleared her throat and allowed the presence of the other to soothe her worries and fears "I was in a patrol with Grousestar and yarrowpounce and the others .....I saw three dogs...I didn't know if I was gonna make it out a live (and since I didn't finish it..let's say she did what she could ) . I tried to keep my head. I didn't want that day to be my last...." she added, she couldn't help herself, by now she trusted him enough to share this info ...she just hoped she wouldn't have to pay the price for it . "but please keep this information to yourself only ok? I trust you enough , don't break that trust....please..." she whispered before seeming to finally calm down .

Arie
June 10th, 2019, 01:28 PM
Bunnypaw happily bounced after her clan as they headed to the gathering. A gathering was always such a wondrous time to meet new friends and live under a peaceful sky, despite the tensions that all the clans garnered towards each other. The she cat, at first, found herself sitting obediently, listening to what the leaders had to say, but Bunnypaw was active and couldn't really sit just to listen when all she wanted to do was move around, so while she was squashed between warriors and apprentices, she managed to slink out with her small stature to wiggle through the crowd until she could see more of the other clans. Her eyes glazed over what smelled like Thunderclan, then Skyclan, and then the familiarity of Riverclan, along with Shadowclan.

She glanced back at her clan, wondering if it was right to sneak through the throng of cats, but her thoughts wasn't the fact that she was doing anything wrong. As of late, her father had been everywhere she landed her eyes, sometimes accidentally scaring her because she didn't know he was right there. Bunnypaw was actually appreciative that her father was starting to remember her existence since back then, she couldn't find him anywhere when she needed him the most. Bunnypaw didn't want to think that possibly her every move was being watched, so while she was paying attention to what was going on behind her, she continued to paw forward, but didn't note where she was going. She collided into another cat's chest, the aroma of fish entered her nostrils, causing them to flare and cringe at the smell, immediately jumping back, her short fur standing rigid.

''I'm so so so so so so so so so so so sorry -- !'' She wiggled her nose, similar to how a bunny would as she looked up at the tom. He should had looked familiar to her, but since Bunnypaw had short term memory, she didn't recall who he was. ''I wasn't looking where I was going. I might be going delusional, but I do believe eyes are stalking me,'' She murmured lowly, tilting her head each side just to catch what might be behind her before she looked back at her company. ''Just need a lil bit of privacy, hope ya don't mind! You're big enough to be hidin me, don't cha think?'' She slithered around until she was at his other side, indeed she was small enough and he was almost like a good enough wall that would block her appearance from the watchful gaze of her clan. ''I know, I know, this may look weird, but it's totally not! Just one friend helpin out another, right? Oh, I'm Bunnypaw, by the way.'' She snickered, wrapping her tail around her paws with a softened giggle.

Arie

Hurricanepaw was shocked when someone collided with him - usually the grey tom was the one colliding with others, not others colliding with him - but saw quickly that this was the other apprentice that he had met last gathering. At her fast paced speed he just stared at her, he wasn't used to everything going so fast and the fact that she was speaking into his completely shredded ear - it was honestly a compliment to call it an ear at this point - didn't help. He did have over sensitive hearing but that didn't mean that he could hear everything, no it was rather an annoyance, being unable to focus exactly on what Bunnypaw was saying to him.

When he heard that she was hiding from someone, his curiosity got the better of him and curling his tail around her - to protect her from the glances of her clanmates apparently and to keep others from hearing their conversation - he whispered, "Who is 'stalking' you?" He was interested, it wasn't every day that you heard someone getting stalked by their own clanmate. It intrigued the grey apprentice and he wondered why. Like he could see why Troutleap would wanna pay attention to his every step at the gathering but she wasn't here with him and he assumed that Bunnypaw's mentor wasn't with her either because otherwise the cream colored apprentice wouldn't had run into him.

He looked around - because somehow he'd gotten stuck just in front of where the Windclan cats had decided to assemble. It could literally be any of them, but looking towards where a small group of warriors had gathered the somehow managed to catch the gaze of a silvery spotted tom. He was looking directly at Hurricane, wait no, he was looking directly at Bunnypaw. Turning his head to the molly he asked in a whisper, "Is that him? I think I've seen him before but don't think so, who is he? He looks really uncomfortable around all the others, is he new?" The apprentice bubbled and stopped himself. "Sorry. I like to talk."

Madelaine
June 10th, 2019, 02:27 PM
"Thats a very nice name. So how are you?" She said, and smiled at the other molly. Raining hadnt seen this molly at gatherings before, but she hadn't gone to a gathering for a while, so she was a little behind.

The expecting queen sat down and made herself comfortable. "Thanks. Everythings a good, expect for the treat a few of our clans have went through.", she meowed, refering to the dogs that have run loose.

|+sari+|
June 12th, 2019, 06:45 PM
{Sure thing ahaha. - Would recommend finding some old Breezy posts - I do have a word document, cause he's an interesting character to say the least ahah}

The silver spotted tom who had been busy watching a certain cream colored apprentice looked up as something - or rather someone - bumped into him and at the angry snarl he had to reign in a shorter temper that old Breezefeather actually hadn't processed. No, old Breezefeather had been patient... But with the loss and gain of his sanity he had managed to loose something, maybe that had gone with his mate when she left him... He hated it but he kept coming back to these thoughts... he thought they would go away but he assumed now, that they would always haunt him, always be with him as memories and curses. Finally answering the senior warrior Breezefeather said pointedly and bluntly, "Yeah you're obviously both blind and deaf and unable to scent anything cause you bumped into me, not the other way around."

He watched as the other tom sat down, Wolfeye from Shadowclan apparently. "Breezefeather," he said curtly, having lost his interest in chatting already. It was proving harder than anything else to be told, the fact that he had to gather his sanity in small bits and actually formulate those into words that wouldn't sound rude or like the other was talking to a wounded animal. Yet he wasn't blind, he should be happy for that. He knew of a blind cat in Windclan - one who actually rather recently had lost their eye sight - Eaglesoul. Breezefeather hadn't seen the young tom in a while and hoped him all the best. Yet focusing on the matter of hand - which was this large grey tom he sighed. "You're tense. What's the matter?" He didn't wanna beat around the bush, better get to the problem hard and fast, unlike what he had done by running from it forever.

-
-
-

Doepaw, the small grey/brownish tabby, was shocked when she heard the voice so near herself and the young apprentice jumped up with a shook, her fur standing on edge and she turned around rapidly in a circle in a mess of a panic. She was aware that this was her own fault but she had never been to a gathering and her own mentor rendered useless at the paws of the dogs made this harder on her and with her anxiety problems she obviously struggled but she finally stopped and scented the air and it was an off scent, something she wasn't used to. Was it possibly, was it Shadowclan? That had to be it. She sat down again, trying to play it cool but she could feel herself shaking all the way down to her whiskers and she was mildly afraid that she was even making the ground vibrate...

She once again wished for Doeflame's presence. He was the only cat she had actually relaxed around and now she was expected to come out of her stumbling shell and start talking to this stranger? She supposed this was what gatherings was all about, ;earning how to interact with others... What was it the elders had said, something about knowing that they may be your friends tonight but they had to be your enemies tomorrow? Try to keep the enemy mindset Doe. Try to keep the enemy mindset Doe, she chanted into her head. She finally spoke, her voice a stutter filled with nervousness, "Eh, eh... I'm Doepaw. Of Thunderclan. Yes.. Yes.. Thunderclan." She folded her tail over her paws trying to hide the fact that she was so nervous. Remembering that the other cat likely wasn't aware she also blurted, "I'm.. I'm also blind. Like.. Like I can't see you."

((well, Wolfeye is my grumpy old boi. He has a pretty interesting back story, and he's one of my oldest characters. I am glad to be rp'ing him again, but he will do a lot of complaining. Also, his love interest went inactive, so I'm pretty much just saying she died somehow. So I guess Breezefeather and Wolfeye have something in common c: ))

Wolfeye blindly glanced away, but at Breezefeather's words, the senior warrior snapped his head around. "That's what I was saying! You were in my way, so I bumped into you. I said nothing to you about watching where you were going, I had said for you to stay out of my way. Those two phrases have two very different meanings!" he stopped talking , taking a few very deep breathes to calm down. However, at the other tom's question, the blind warrior started ranting again. "It's those dogs, that's what's the matter! I was out in the territory when one of the canines jumped me! Luckily a friend was with me and together we drove it off. But if I'd been alone, it would've destroyed me!" he took another deep breath and seemed to calm down. he wrapped his tail over his paws and his blind gaze was fixated on the ground. "I... I'm sorry. I shouldn't be venting my frustration out on you..." he shifted to get more comfortable; his bones seemed to ache more and more each day. But he still refused to move to the elder's den. He glanced at Breezefeather's general direction and chuckled. "When you get as old as me, you tend to do a lot of complaining." his tail tip flicked. "So, Breezefeather. What do you think about this dog situation, huh? Do you think the Clans are all doomed? That's my mindset, pretty much."

Willowpaw stepped closer to Doepaw, and a gentle smile appeared on her features. "Yeah, I sorta guessed you were visually disabled." she paused beside Doepaw and wrapped her tail over her paws. "Doepaw? That's a beautiful name. I love it. I'm Willowpaw." she sighed. Might as well let it be known. "I... I have an eating disorder. I can't eat solid foods, it'll kill me. My stomach can't digest it. Pretty much everything I eat is chewed to a poultice by my mother. It sounds gross, but it's the only way I can eat." she gazed down at her paws. "I don't have many friends because everyone is too grossed out. I am a very outgoing and friendly, and I have charm, but it's rare when someone who's not my mentor or family talks to me." she shook her head. "It took days of begging before my mentor let me come to the gathering." she glanced at Doepaw. "You don't have to tell me, but were you born blind? I know Wolfeye from my Clan is blind, and I know he wasn't born that way, so I'm just wondering if you were?"

Fuzzy
June 12th, 2019, 10:39 PM
Ah, the gathering. A night of truce for the Clans to gather and bond and catch up with each other. These gatherings usually had the ginger-and-black tom, whom was entering, upbeat and excited, but this time he felt tired and stressed, and he really didn't want to come. He has been busy training his apprentice, Blackberrypaw, and worrying about the dog situation so much that he hadn't had much time for sleep. Letting out a tired huff, Gingerthroat entered the gathering and weaved around the throngs of cats. He certainly wasn't in the best of moods; he just felt like shredding something. The warrior wasn't paying much attention to where he was going, so when he ran into a smaller forme, he growled softly and snapped, "Hey! W-w-watch it!" however, when he glanced up , and all signs of hostility evaporated when he realized who happened to be standing there. A wide smile spread over Gingerthroat's maw at the sight of the cocoa-coloured molly. "O-oh! H-h-hi, Cocoa-h-heart! S-sorry for sn-sna-apping l-like that, I haven't b-been in the best of m-m-moods. Y-you know, with the d-dog situation going on." he sat back on his haunches, he tail waving happily. He tilted his head at her. "O-o-oh, s-silly me, where's my m-manners? How a-are you doing lately? I ha- haven't seen you around c-camp much... Well, m-maybe it's b-be-because I have been sl-sleeping too much," he said this last part jokingly, a purr rumbling through his chest. He was just happy to be talking to his friend again. Even though they shared the same Clan, it had seemed like they hadn't been around each other in a long, long time.

Fuzzyfeline
{Ment to post this sooner sorry }

The chocolate brown warrior was both glade and not overly thrilled to be at the gathering. She wasn't the best at socializing and after all the tension she wasn't sure how the clans were going to act tonight. No matter how childish she could be didn't like conflict that much it seemed a waste of effort. Cats told her that was her Kittypet roots taking over even though she was raised in RiverClan. That didn't bother her anymore though everyone had their own opinion on things and if she was hurt by that it's just hold her back. It didn't matter what cats said about her or anyone else for that matter. That was how she decided to live.
To waving behind her like a blade of grass gently caught in the wind Cocoaheart made her way to a nice place, not to secluded but it wasn't overly crowed. She just wanted a nice gathering, maybe chatting with some other warriors. Turning to sit down she was bumped into and nearly knocked over. "Wh-" She started yet the tom's voice caught her ears before she could finish. Gingerthroat? The warrior was taken aback she'd never head him snap like that. And at her no less! That hadn't happened before. Is he alright? I might have made him and we haven't gotten to see each other much. Or is he getting picked on again? Whiskers quivering she mused getting way to list in thought. Her head slightly shot up as he began talking again. He explanation made since dogs were stressful, and terrifying. "Oh don't worried, I'm not hurt or anything." She purred fully sitting down. It was good to be talking to him again knowing he wasn't actually upset with her. Why'd that but her so much though? Shacking her head she smiled. "I'd say I'm doing quite well," Cocoa giggled slightly at his statement. "I've been here and there, saved a kit from drowning not to long ago. That silly thing snuck out of camp right after it rained and was crossing a slippery log. " She explained shacking get head. Ear shooting up the molly realizes she was talking to much and the same ears dropped back down. "But how have you been?" Cocoaheart asked tilting her head as she always did asking a question.

Madelaine
June 13th, 2019, 02:54 AM

Linnetpaw heard a she-cat's voice as he looked at Snailpaw, with Linnetpaw's point of view Snailpaw just looked like a normal beautiful she-cat apprentice, "Hi! What's your name? I'm Linnetpaw!" The pale Ginger apprentice mewed to Snailpaw, he smelled her scent, WindClan.

Snailpaw looked at the Thunderclan apprentice with her deformed face. She had no clue what clan he was in, but she knew he wasn't from Windclan. "I'm Snailpaw., she introduced. The apprentice sat down and curled her tail around her paws. "This might sound stupid, but what clan are you from?", Snailpaw asked.

Sharp moon
June 13th, 2019, 09:13 PM

Snailpaw looked at the Thunderclan apprentice with her deformed face. She had no clue what clan he was in, but she knew he wasn't from Windclan. "I'm Snailpaw., she introduced. The apprentice sat down and curled her tail around her paws. "This might sound stupid, but what clan are you from?", Snailpaw asked.

"Oh I'm from ThunderClan, it doesn't sound stupid at all! It's alright." Linnetpaw purred as he licked his paw.

Arie
June 14th, 2019, 02:06 AM
((well, Wolfeye is my grumpy old boi. He has a pretty interesting back story, and he's one of my oldest characters. I am glad to be rp'ing him again, but he will do a lot of complaining. Also, his love interest went inactive, so I'm pretty much just saying she died somehow. So I guess Breezefeather and Wolfeye have something in common c: ))

Wolfeye blindly glanced away, but at Breezefeather's words, the senior warrior snapped his head around. "That's what I was saying! You were in my way, so I bumped into you. I said nothing to you about watching where you were going, I had said for you to stay out of my way. Those two phrases have two very different meanings!" he stopped talking , taking a few very deep breathes to calm down. However, at the other tom's question, the blind warrior started ranting again. "It's those dogs, that's what's the matter! I was out in the territory when one of the canines jumped me! Luckily a friend was with me and together we drove it off. But if I'd been alone, it would've destroyed me!" he took another deep breath and seemed to calm down. he wrapped his tail over his paws and his blind gaze was fixated on the ground. "I... I'm sorry. I shouldn't be venting my frustration out on you..." he shifted to get more comfortable; his bones seemed to ache more and more each day. But he still refused to move to the elder's den. He glanced at Breezefeather's general direction and chuckled. "When you get as old as me, you tend to do a lot of complaining." his tail tip flicked. "So, Breezefeather. What do you think about this dog situation, huh? Do you think the Clans are all doomed? That's my mindset, pretty much."

Willowpaw stepped closer to Doepaw, and a gentle smile appeared on her features. "Yeah, I sorta guessed you were visually disabled." she paused beside Doepaw and wrapped her tail over her paws. "Doepaw? That's a beautiful name. I love it. I'm Willowpaw." she sighed. Might as well let it be known. "I... I have an eating disorder. I can't eat solid foods, it'll kill me. My stomach can't digest it. Pretty much everything I eat is chewed to a poultice by my mother. It sounds gross, but it's the only way I can eat." she gazed down at her paws. "I don't have many friends because everyone is too grossed out. I am a very outgoing and friendly, and I have charm, but it's rare when someone who's not my mentor or family talks to me." she shook her head. "It took days of begging before my mentor let me come to the gathering." she glanced at Doepaw. "You don't have to tell me, but were you born blind? I know Wolfeye from my Clan is blind, and I know he wasn't born that way, so I'm just wondering if you were?"

Breezefeather listened as well as he could. His attention span wasn't what it used to be and with Bunnypaw running off from the gathering of Windclan cats he was slightly worried. He had lost sight of her, but kept turning his head away from his conversation to see if he could spot her cream coloured fur. He knew he had been an absent parent but now... this nervousness was having him more on edge than the dog problem. Settling better, he still wanted to argue and pointed out, "How was I to know this was 'your way.' I was here. I sat here. No one else was here. You obviously didn't use your senses and therefore bumped into me." Stretching again he could see the elder warrior's apparent discomfort and when he mentioned his frustrations Breezefeather could do nothing to roll his eyes, although the other cat couldn't see him.

"Dog situation doesn't concern me much. We haven't seen any on our moor and hunting's been plentiful." Or so he thought. Breezefeather himself had yet to hunt again, his own strength still returning and returning way too slowly for the silver tom's own preference. If it was up to him he would be out hunting again, but the logical part of his brain knew that he would likely slip up and sprain something if he began hunting already. "More worried about a certain cream coloured apprentice. She's been running off again and I've lost sight of her." This was really what had the silver and black spotted tom on edge. The fact that he couldn't see the apprentice. "Clans? Its only you guys, Thunderclan and Skyclan who's had to deal with the dogs right? I don't really see a point in worrying about something that doesn't concern us. We've always been able to out run the dogs if they do come up on the moor anyway.

Doepaw snorted, the anxiety ridden apprentice slowly getting more and more confident around the other apprentice her age. Maybe that was what she needed? Someone her age to seem just as vulnerable as she did, or even more so. Doepaw didn't have any friends, unless you counted Doeflame, the grouchy warrior who she thought of more as a father or older brother. She did miss his comforting presence but he was right she had to decide to do something on her own, it was her life to live and she still had senses that worked, although not likely to make up for her sight. Yet she still had to push through her anxiety and she knew that challenge would be the hardest to date. Fighting for every spare moment not to be affected by some kind of fear of the unknown of her own mind, of anything truth be told.

At the comment about Willowpaw's own mentor Doepaw shrugged slightly. "My mentor didn't have any say. Doeflame, the one who I want to take over my mentoring when my mentor retires, said that if I didn't go I would never get the confidence to go. So here I am." At the question about her blindness Doepaw tipped her head curiously. Others weren't born blind? She had heard about it of course but it still intrigued her. The fact that others had to learn to live with it instead of just being born with it. She could 'see' otherwise she wouldn't be able to do all that she could, yet her anxiety hindered much of her progress and made it seem like she was absolutely useless. "I've always been blind. I have never ever seen light in my life. Even in my dreams everything is dark. I like it though, I can't imagine how it would be to like actually see. How is it?"

June 14th, 2019, 03:27 AM
The expecting queen sat down and made herself comfortable. "Thanks. Everythings a good, expect for the treat a few of our clans have went through.", she meowed, refering to the dogs that have run loose.
Raining nodded. "Yeah. That would have been nice to not happen." The blueish grey solid sat next to Shimmer. She turned her head downwards, her thoughts immidiatly going to the still unhealed claw marks on her back. The dog had marred her back completely, littering it with large gashes.

Madelaine
June 14th, 2019, 10:51 AM

"Oh I'm from ThunderClan, it doesn't sound stupid at all! It's alright." Linnetpaw purred as he licked his paw.

Snailpaw let out a smile, "I can't smell anything thats why I asked.", she meowed. Sometimes when she went to gatherings everybody would always make fun of her for not knowing their clan.

Madelaine
June 14th, 2019, 11:10 AM
Raining nodded. "Yeah. That would have been nice to not happen." The blueish grey solid sat next to Shimmer. She turned her head downwards, her thoughts immidiatly going to the still unhealed claw marks on her back. The dog had marred her back completely, littering it with large gashes.

The queen felt as Raining sat down veside her, actually mot minding that she had company from a cat outside her clan. Shimmerdawn had hward about many cats that had gotten into the fight with the dogs. Shimmerdawn's friends had told her to stay in the nursery, so she couldn't join in and was glad to not have been. She would never endanger her unborn kits.

Brilliance
June 15th, 2019, 12:19 AM
Hurricanepaw was shocked when someone collided with him - usually the grey tom was the one colliding with others, not others colliding with him - but saw quickly that this was the other apprentice that he had met last gathering. At her fast paced speed he just stared at her, he wasn't used to everything going so fast and the fact that she was speaking into his completely shredded ear - it was honestly a compliment to call it an ear at this point - didn't help. He did have over sensitive hearing but that didn't mean that he could hear everything, no it was rather an annoyance, being unable to focus exactly on what Bunnypaw was saying to him.

When he heard that she was hiding from someone, his curiosity got the better of him and curling his tail around her - to protect her from the glances of her clanmates apparently and to keep others from hearing their conversation - he whispered, "Who is 'stalking' you?" He was interested, it wasn't every day that you heard someone getting stalked by their own clanmate. It intrigued the grey apprentice and he wondered why. Like he could see why Troutleap would wanna pay attention to his every step at the gathering but she wasn't here with him and he assumed that Bunnypaw's mentor wasn't with her either because otherwise the cream colored apprentice wouldn't had run into him.

He looked around - because somehow he'd gotten stuck just in front of where the Windclan cats had decided to assemble. It could literally be any of them, but looking towards where a small group of warriors had gathered the somehow managed to catch the gaze of a silvery spotted tom. He was looking directly at Hurricane, wait no, he was looking directly at Bunnypaw. Turning his head to the molly he asked in a whisper, "Is that him? I think I've seen him before but don't think so, who is he? He looks really uncomfortable around all the others, is he new?" The apprentice bubbled and stopped himself. "Sorry. I like to talk."

Bunnypaw tried to make herself less noticeable. She thought that maybe rubbing against the tom, managing to get his scent onto her pelt would cover up that she was a windclan cat. It was beyond ridiculous that she was hiding among another clan. Then again, Bunnypaw wasn't really the one to ever shy away. She wasn't very smart in her decision making, and she often forgot common sense existed, but what she didn't make up in logics, she surely made up in purity. Quite the innocent soul, she truly was. She even figured that with the help of this tomcat, his tail wrapped around her, then maybe she really wouldn't be noticeable. He was bigger than her anyway. She had slowly peeked her head from the side of his flank, getting a good look at where her old man was, his gaze lingered on her, and it caused Bunnypaw to elicit a small squeak from her. ''Oh, darn it! He already knows I'm right here.'' She huffed, getting a little frustrated. She was hoping that she could leave his 'protective gaze' altogether, but that wasn't apparent.

Bunnypaw's ears flickered when the apprentice began to speak, throwing his questions of curiosity towards her. She giggled a bit when he questioned assumptions towards her father, and she shook her head when he asked if he was new. ''Nope! That's my daddy dearest.'' She admitted, rolling her eyes a bit to focus on a strand leaf that was settled between her paws. ''He's been watchin my every move for like a moon now, I think. It's like he's tryin to be my personal guard or sumthin, I don't know. I can't really have any fun wit him jus right d'ere eyein my every move, ya know what I mean?'' She stared up at Hurricanepaw with a curious type of sadness that she didn't even understand herself. She wasn't mad at her father, just a little overwhelmed by his sudden change to want to pay attention to her existence. It seemed he had been ignoring her ever since she became an apprentice, and for him to waltzes back in was like a ghost from her past. ''Don't cha worry bout talkin too much. Don't mind my pa at all! Ya hava funny voice, I like the way it sounds.'' She was babbling herself, wanting to focus more on him instead of her father's watchful eyes. ''What's yer name? I don't think we have met befo', uhhh...'' She paused, squinting her eyes and tilting her head to gaze up at him. ''...have we? I don't remember. I tend to forget alotta...things.'' She sheepishly replied. If cats could blush, she'd be pink all over from embarrassment.

June 16th, 2019, 01:29 AM
The queen felt as Raining sat down veside her, actually mot minding that she had company from a cat outside her clan. Shimmerdawn had hward about many cats that had gotten into the fight with the dogs. Shimmerdawn's friends ha the nursery, so she couldn't join in and was glad to not have been. She would never endanger her unborn kits.
Raining sighed and looked towards the queen beside her. 'How is your clan doing?" She grinned at the molly.

vellichor
June 16th, 2019, 07:56 PM
[riverclan | open]

The golden tabby walked into the Gathering with her head held high and her tail straight up. Her cool mint eyes scanned the cats around her. With a satisfied noise, she found an area clear of cats and sat down. If someone thought they could talk to her, she’d amuse them. For now, she was satisfied to sit and watch.

Aquilex
June 16th, 2019, 08:39 PM
@ BILL.

Cindershade stalked toward the front of the crowd, her chubby figure jiggling slightly at her movement. The different shades of blue-grey on her fur shimmered in the full moon light. I've had quite enough of this! she thought. Nobody's going to disrespect ShadowClan at a Gathering!

"Just a minute, Lionstorm!" she interjected as she barged her way to the front. "Who do you think you are, attacking the leadership of my Clan like that? What Forestshade does is none of your business, you arrogant furball!" Her silky pelt bristled, and the scent of milk and pine sap wafted from her. The queen fixed her angry blue eyes on the RiverClan deputy.

BEAR.
June 16th, 2019, 08:54 PM
Lionstorm glanced down at the queen that spoke, mildly disinterested in what she had to say. Of course ignorant leadership would breed even less intelligent warriors. He almost felt bad for her kits-- they'd be no better.

"I would suggest you curb your tongue," he told her icily from where he sat. "I haven't said anything that wasn't true. If your leader and deputy can't keep tabs on your Clan, they are unfit to lead. Your deputy seems to be incapable of maintaining patrols as it is." Forestshade even admitted that.

These cats were a joke.
Aquilex

Aquilex
June 16th, 2019, 08:58 PM
Lionstorm glanced down at the queen that spoke, mildly disinterested in what she had to say. Of course ignorant leadership would breed even less intelligent warriors. He almost felt bad for her kits-- they'd be no better.

"I would suggest you curb your tongue," he told her icily from where he sat. "I haven't said anything that wasn't true. If your leader and deputy can't keep tabs on your Clan, they are unfit to lead. Your deputy seems to be incapable of maintaining patrols as it is." Forestshade even admitted that.

These cats were a joke.
Aquilex

Cindershade bared her teeth. "Didn't your mother ever teach you to respect queens? Or was she as arrogant as her mousebrain of a son, thinking that only she was worthy of respect? A good deputy would respect the leaders and deputies of all Clans." Her fluffy tail lashed.

BEAR.
June 16th, 2019, 09:04 PM
"The only cat being disrespectful here is you," he corrected her. "Both your leader and deputy are blind to the actions of your Clan-mates and have confessed to being so. Before you choose to be blindly loyal, perhaps you should listen to the facts." Lionstorm turned his attention away from her, jaws parting in a yawn.

His patience for this cat was growing thin, and if she chose to not acknowledge the flaws of her leadership, he would chose to not listen. She was not worth his time.
Aquilex

Aquilex
June 16th, 2019, 09:18 PM
"The only cat being disrespectful here is you," he corrected her. "Both your leader and deputy are blind to the actions of your Clan-mates and have confessed to being so. Before you choose to be blindly loyal, perhaps you should listen to the facts." Lionstorm turned his attention away from her, jaws parting in a yawn.

His patience for this cat was growing thin, and if she chose to not acknowledge the flaws of her leadership, he would chose to not listen. She was not worth his time.
Aquilex

Cindershade huffed. "You know, everyone says ThunderClan is the nosey Clan. I think RiverClan takes the cake for that label. Actually," she added, "it's not fair for me to throw your entire Clan on the Thunderpath. It's more the RiverClan deputy than anything." At this point, Cindershade wasn't even talking to Lionstorm but more to the warriors around her. "I feel sorry for when Fallenstar joins the ranks of StarClan and that arrogant furball becomes leader."

{Like my version of "thrown under the bus"? Lol}

Arie
June 18th, 2019, 06:33 AM
Bunnypaw tried to make herself less noticeable. She thought that maybe rubbing against the tom, managing to get his scent onto her pelt would cover up that she was a windclan cat. It was beyond ridiculous that she was hiding among another clan. Then again, Bunnypaw wasn't really the one to ever shy away. She wasn't very smart in her decision making, and she often forgot common sense existed, but what she didn't make up in logics, she surely made up in purity. Quite the innocent soul, she truly was. She even figured that with the help of this tomcat, his tail wrapped around her, then maybe she really wouldn't be noticeable. He was bigger than her anyway. She had slowly peeked her head from the side of his flank, getting a good look at where her old man was, his gaze lingered on her, and it caused Bunnypaw to elicit a small squeak from her. ''Oh, darn it! He already knows I'm right here.'' She huffed, getting a little frustrated. She was hoping that she could leave his 'protective gaze' altogether, but that wasn't apparent.

Bunnypaw's ears flickered when the apprentice began to speak, throwing his questions of curiosity towards her. She giggled a bit when he questioned assumptions towards her father, and she shook her head when he asked if he was new. ''Nope! That's my daddy dearest.'' She admitted, rolling her eyes a bit to focus on a strand leaf that was settled between her paws. ''He's been watchin my every move for like a moon now, I think. It's like he's tryin to be my personal guard or sumthin, I don't know. I can't really have any fun wit him jus right d'ere eyein my every move, ya know what I mean?'' She stared up at Hurricanepaw with a curious type of sadness that she didn't even understand herself. She wasn't mad at her father, just a little overwhelmed by his sudden change to want to pay attention to her existence. It seemed he had been ignoring her ever since she became an apprentice, and for him to waltzes back in was like a ghost from her past. ''Don't cha worry bout talkin too much. Don't mind my pa at all! Ya hava funny voice, I like the way it sounds.'' She was babbling herself, wanting to focus more on him instead of her father's watchful eyes. ''What's yer name? I don't think we have met befo', uhhh...'' She paused, squinting her eyes and tilting her head to gaze up at him. ''...have we? I don't remember. I tend to forget alotta...things.'' She sheepishly replied. If cats could blush, she'd be pink all over from embarrassment.

Hurricane didn't mind the other apprentice's babbling, it reminded him much about himself. He had a tendency to babble a lot, but also running into things. That was what kept him confused. Cause he tended to hit his head on a lot of stuff because he ran into things - or someone - and would usually manage to hit himself. His short gray tail flickered and his ruined ear went back and forth. "You should recognize me... I kinda ran you over last gathering, I think it was you. Yes, your name is Bunnypaw isn't it? I'm quite sure it was you I ran over last time." He was slightly ashamed, but it was the usual thing for the gray apprentice. He was a hurricane, didn't leave anything in its original place, not even himself.

Scratching his remaining ear with his back paw he said, "My name's Hurricanepaw. From Riverclan. And I don't have a funny voice! That award goes to you. Your accent is weird and off. Might be a trait that Windclan cats have." He saw that the silver tom, who apparently had stopped looking at them and fallen in conversation with a tom - possibly from Shadowclan. "Huh, he isn't looking anymore. You're free to come out and look. I am quite sure someone has trapped him so he won't be looking at you anymore. How come you were fleeing from him anyway? My parents always looked out for me. They used to I guess, not anymore unless I manage to get myself thrown in the river."

|+sari+|
June 19th, 2019, 01:16 PM
Breezefeather listened as well as he could. His attention span wasn't what it used to be and with Bunnypaw running off from the gathering of Windclan cats he was slightly worried. He had lost sight of her, but kept turning his head away from his conversation to see if he could spot her cream coloured fur. He knew he had been an absent parent but now... this nervousness was having him more on edge than the dog problem. Settling better, he still wanted to argue and pointed out, "How was I to know this was 'your way.' I was here. I sat here. No one else was here. You obviously didn't use your senses and therefore bumped into me." Stretching again he could see the elder warrior's apparent discomfort and when he mentioned his frustrations Breezefeather could do nothing to roll his eyes, although the other cat couldn't see him.

"Dog situation doesn't concern me much. We haven't seen any on our moor and hunting's been plentiful." Or so he thought. Breezefeather himself had yet to hunt again, his own strength still returning and returning way too slowly for the silver tom's own preference. If it was up to him he would be out hunting again, but the logical part of his brain knew that he would likely slip up and sprain something if he began hunting already. "More worried about a certain cream coloured apprentice. She's been running off again and I've lost sight of her." This was really what had the silver and black spotted tom on edge. The fact that he couldn't see the apprentice. "Clans? Its only you guys, Thunderclan and Skyclan who's had to deal with the dogs right? I don't really see a point in worrying about something that doesn't concern us. We've always been able to out run the dogs if they do come up on the moor anyway.

Doepaw snorted, the anxiety ridden apprentice slowly getting more and more confident around the other apprentice her age. Maybe that was what she needed? Someone her age to seem just as vulnerable as she did, or even more so. Doepaw didn't have any friends, unless you counted Doeflame, the grouchy warrior who she thought of more as a father or older brother. She did miss his comforting presence but he was right she had to decide to do something on her own, it was her life to live and she still had senses that worked, although not likely to make up for her sight. Yet she still had to push through her anxiety and she knew that challenge would be the hardest to date. Fighting for every spare moment not to be affected by some kind of fear of the unknown of her own mind, of anything truth be told.

At the comment about Willowpaw's own mentor Doepaw shrugged slightly. "My mentor didn't have any say. Doeflame, the one who I want to take over my mentoring when my mentor retires, said that if I didn't go I would never get the confidence to go. So here I am." At the question about her blindness Doepaw tipped her head curiously. Others weren't born blind? She had heard about it of course but it still intrigued her. The fact that others had to learn to live with it instead of just being born with it. She could 'see' otherwise she wouldn't be able to do all that she could, yet her anxiety hindered much of her progress and made it seem like she was absolutely useless. "I've always been blind. I have never ever seen light in my life. Even in my dreams everything is dark. I like it though, I can't imagine how it would be to like actually see. How is it?"

As Breezefeather continued to argue, Wolfeye saw the reason behind it and simply gave a nod. "Fair enough," he meowed. "And for that I am sorry." his pride hated to admit it, but he felt bad for bumping into this younger warrior. His brow furrowed slightly as the other tom's next words. "Oh? I see. You're quite lucky, then." he then smiled. "Ah, the young ones are always running around, aren't they?," he said softly, his voice full of affection. Wolfeye wished he was young again; he wished it every day. He enjoyed listening to young ones playing and running around the camp; it was his favourite way to pass his time. "My mate, Shortsoul, had died a long time ago... She was killed in the Dusk Syndicate battle. She had always wanted kits..." he shook his head. "But that's in the past. I miss her, yes, but I can't dwell on it. It's best to focus on the present.." he blindly glanced up as Breezefeather started to speak. "That certainly makes sense. I can see that." he smiled. "Do you have any dreams? Anything you want to accomplish one day? I had dreams as a kit, but when I got sick and became blind, most of them went right out the window."

Doepaw smiled brightly. "To see... Well, to see is... You get to see all the colours and shapes of the world. There are beautiful things, some things not so beautiful, sometimes there are things that'll hurt your eyes, like the sun. But the most beautiful thing that I'm glad I get to see is the stars at night... They twinkle and shine against a blanket of black, and it's always so stunning.... Then there is a field of flowers. All those colours, red, white, blue, pink, yellow, purple, orange... It's like a rainbow, but not in the sky.." she trailed off when she realized how much she was talking, and she giggled sheepishly. "Oh, I'm sorry," she said while nodding her head to the side. "I'm talking too much, aren't I?"

Arie
June 19th, 2019, 01:46 PM
As Breezefeather continued to argue, Wolfeye saw the reason behind it and simply gave a nod. "Fair enough," he meowed. "And for that I am sorry." his pride hated to admit it, but he felt bad for bumping into this younger warrior. His brow furrowed slightly as the other tom's next words. "Oh? I see. You're quite lucky, then." he then smiled. "Ah, the young ones are always running around, aren't they?," he said softly, his voice full of affection. Wolfeye wished he was young again; he wished it every day. He enjoyed listening to young ones playing and running around the camp; it was his favourite way to pass his time. "My mate, Shortsoul, had died a long time ago... She was killed in the Dusk Syndicate battle. She had always wanted kits..." he shook his head. "But that's in the past. I miss her, yes, but I can't dwell on it. It's best to focus on the present.." he blindly glanced up as Breezefeather started to speak. "That certainly makes sense. I can see that." he smiled. "Do you have any dreams? Anything you want to accomplish one day? I had dreams as a kit, but when I got sick and became blind, most of them went right out the window."

Doepaw smiled brightly. "To see... Well, to see is... You get to see all the colours and shapes of the world. There are beautiful things, some things not so beautiful, sometimes there are things that'll hurt your eyes, like the sun. But the most beautiful thing that I'm glad I get to see is the stars at night... They twinkle and shine against a blanket of black, and it's always so stunning.... Then there is a field of flowers. All those colours, red, white, blue, pink, yellow, purple, orange... It's like a rainbow, but not in the sky.." she trailed off when she realized how much she was talking, and she giggled sheepishly. "Oh, I'm sorry," she said while nodding her head to the side. "I'm talking too much, aren't I?"

Breezefeather didn't wanna go in on the subject but felt like he needed to be honest to someone for once, or well he's been talking honesty for the past while, but it would indeed be nice to speak to another warrior who had experienced loss but also one who didn't know him for who he was but for who he is. Giving his chest a small lick and flicking his ears again he focused on the tom. Bunnypaw could take care of herself he believed. Or at least someone would take care of her, she was too sweet for anyone to want to shred her to bits, or so he believed. "I lost my mate, Mistletoe, not too long ago. I actually can't remember when I lost her. I blacked out, couldn't be around anyone and in order to protect others, protect me, protect everyone in general I ran off. And it wasn't that long ago I was found half dead on the moor... Don't know if I would have preferred to still be out there or if just being here is fine. I don't feel alright still. But I am getting better."

"And as for my dreams? I believe honestly, that just getting my mind back in a safe space is what I wish for. Also probably regaining my daughter's trust... I did run off and leave her." He listened to the old tom's own tale and then pawed at the ground slightly. "I don't think I'll achieve much. I just wanna get better. Not even fully recover, I deserve a scar upon my mind for my sins." He looked into the tom's unseeing eyes and asked curiously, "How come you lost your eyesight? You aren't far older than I am and look ready to join the elder's den already."

Doepaw couldn't help but wonder at the words such as blue, rainbow. Of course she had heard them before but never in this context. Yet she knew if she ever had the chance to see, she would most likely refuse it. She loved the dark, she was actually truly terrified of the light or how it was described. Sifting her gray tabby paws she took one and reached forward and actually hit Willowpaw on the shoulder. "Sorry. I just wanted to know where you were. I didn't mean to use force."

The gray/brown tabby had no clue how much strength her body was actually capable of. She knew she was in a good state, from all the running she did and her muscles were still something to be proud of for the nervous wreck that she was. She loved running though, at least when nothing was in her path. She felt like she could out run the wind itself, but she wasn't a windclan cat... no she was stuck in thunderclan with all the undergrowth. "Ya know... Sometimes I just feel misplaced. I dislike all the undergrowth in thunderclan territory, I keep trippin' over everything, but also out here, in the open. I feel so exposed that I don't think I would ever be able to live somewhere where I'll actually be out in the open... And you don't talk too much, rather I just don't talk a lot in general or so I've been told.

|+sari+|
June 19th, 2019, 08:10 PM
Breezefeather didn't wanna go in on the subject but felt like he needed to be honest to someone for once, or well he's been talking honesty for the past while, but it would indeed be nice to speak to another warrior who had experienced loss but also one who didn't know him for who he was but for who he is. Giving his chest a small lick and flicking his ears again he focused on the tom. Bunnypaw could take care of herself he believed. Or at least someone would take care of her, she was too sweet for anyone to want to shred her to bits, or so he believed. "I lost my mate, Mistletoe, not too long ago. I actually can't remember when I lost her. I blacked out, couldn't be around anyone and in order to protect others, protect me, protect everyone in general I ran off. And it wasn't that long ago I was found half dead on the moor... Don't know if I would have preferred to still be out there or if just being here is fine. I don't feel alright still. But I am getting better."

"And as for my dreams? I believe honestly, that just getting my mind back in a safe space is what I wish for. Also probably regaining my daughter's trust... I did run off and leave her." He listened to the old tom's own tale and then pawed at the ground slightly. "I don't think I'll achieve much. I just wanna get better. Not even fully recover, I deserve a scar upon my mind for my sins." He looked into the tom's unseeing eyes and asked curiously, "How come you lost your eyesight? You aren't far older than I am and look ready to join the elder's den already."

Doepaw couldn't help but wonder at the words such as blue, rainbow. Of course she had heard them before but never in this context. Yet she knew if she ever had the chance to see, she would most likely refuse it. She loved the dark, she was actually truly terrified of the light or how it was described. Sifting her gray tabby paws she took one and reached forward and actually hit Willowpaw on the shoulder. "Sorry. I just wanted to know where you were. I didn't mean to use force."

The gray/brown tabby had no clue how much strength her body was actually capable of. She knew she was in a good state, from all the running she did and her muscles were still something to be proud of for the nervous wreck that she was. She loved running though, at least when nothing was in her path. She felt like she could out run the wind itself, but she wasn't a windclan cat... no she was stuck in thunderclan with all the undergrowth. "Ya know... Sometimes I just feel misplaced. I dislike all the undergrowth in thunderclan territory, I keep trippin' over everything, but also out here, in the open. I feel so exposed that I don't think I would ever be able to live somewhere where I'll actually be out in the open... And you don't talk too much, rather I just don't talk a lot in general or so I've been told.

Wolfeye listened closely as the other tom spoke. So Breezefeather has experienced loss as well? This intrigued him, to say the least. He answered the other tom's question. "I became blind because I had glaucoma when I was a kit. But I've learned to live with it."

When Doepaw accidentally hit Willowpaw in the shoulder, the ShadowClan apprentice yelped in surprise, then dipped her head when she apologized. "It's quite alright," she mewed. She glanced up and a bright smile spread over her features. "Oh, that's completely understandable! I hate the dark denseness of my Clan. I wish I could run and just.. be free, you know?"

((Sorry it's so short, I'm exhausted and going to bed <3))

Brilliance
June 22nd, 2019, 01:17 AM
Hurricane didn't mind the other apprentice's babbling, it reminded him much about himself. He had a tendency to babble a lot, but also running into things. That was what kept him confused. Cause he tended to hit his head on a lot of stuff because he ran into things - or someone - and would usually manage to hit himself. His short gray tail flickered and his ruined ear went back and forth. "You should recognize me... I kinda ran you over last gathering, I think it was you. Yes, your name is Bunnypaw isn't it? I'm quite sure it was you I ran over last time." He was slightly ashamed, but it was the usual thing for the gray apprentice. He was a hurricane, didn't leave anything in its original place, not even himself.

Scratching his remaining ear with his back paw he said, "My name's Hurricanepaw. From Riverclan. And I don't have a funny voice! That award goes to you. Your accent is weird and off. Might be a trait that Windclan cats have." He saw that the silver tom, who apparently had stopped looking at them and fallen in conversation with a tom - possibly from Shadowclan. "Huh, he isn't looking anymore. You're free to come out and look. I am quite sure someone has trapped him so he won't be looking at you anymore. How come you were fleeing from him anyway? My parents always looked out for me. They used to I guess, not anymore unless I manage to get myself thrown in the river."

Bunnypaw's tail thumped against the ground when this tom uttered her name. Even though she didn't remember their first meeting apparently because she didn't think she ever met him before, but his face did have a vague familiarity to it. She just didn't know what it was about. Her nose wiggled, ''Well, then, if that was ya who crashed into me, I don't think that was very gentlemanly of ya! Don't cha know how to treat a lady?'' Her tailed swished behind her playfully as she swatted mirthfully at him with a paw. Besides, Bunnypaw wouldn't had remembered him if there were already so many cats gathered here tonight. She felt a little bad that she didn't remember him but he clearly remembered her.

For a moment Bunnypaw watch the tom scratch his ear, just a little fascinated by the movement. She almost would believe he was acting like a canine with the way he was messing around, but then she was caught off guard when he claimed that she was the one with the weird accent! ''My accent ain't weird, buddy!'' She could be a feisty little thing when she wanted to be, but it was never taken seriously. Her nose would wiggle adorably, like a little bunny's, and that was really hard for any cat to find her to be tough. ''I talk normal like ya, I can't note the difference. All windclan cats don't talk the same. So, that musta make me a one of a kind, I do declare.'' Bunnypaw had her own kind of slang. She didn't talk properly or formally, as she should had. ''Witcha talkin bout how I be talkin, what bout that name of yours? Quite a muzzleload, don't cha think?'' She teased him, and slowly she would remove herself from her hiding spot beside him to start talking in front of him. Her father's gaze was off her, so that meant she was free to talk to whoever she pleased without him getting into her way. She was slowly accepting him back into her life, but a large part of her wanted nothing to do with him still. Baby steps. ''My pa kinda went bonkers after my ma passed away. He used to act like I don't exist, and all of a sudden he wanna come back now? I don't hate him, but I also don't like him either.'' She pouted, almost sadly at the lack of memories that included her father. She always believed her father hated her and that must had been the reason why he wanted nothing to do with her. She mimicked his movement from earlier, deciding to scratch her ear with her hind paw. ''What bout cha ma and pa, hm? Dey round here somewhere?'' She questioned, in wonder. The way he made it sound, it was as if his parents weren't around anymore. For good.

Arie
June 22nd, 2019, 02:50 PM
Wolfeye listened closely as the other tom spoke. So Breezefeather has experienced loss as well? This intrigued him, to say the least. He answered the other tom's question. "I became blind because I had glaucoma when I was a kit. But I've learned to live with it."

When Doepaw accidentally hit Willowpaw in the shoulder, the ShadowClan apprentice yelped in surprise, then dipped her head when she apologized. "It's quite alright," she mewed. She glanced up and a bright smile spread over her features. "Oh, that's completely understandable! I hate the dark denseness of my Clan. I wish I could run and just.. be free, you know?"

((Sorry it's so short, I'm exhausted and going to bed <3))

"So you've lived with it most of the time yes... Not as big as a challenge as going insane, I gotta admit." The silver tom was unsure on how to continue their conversation, he was slightly stunned and with that came back the doubts and the lingering insanity that had a grasp in his mind. Trying to turn his subject away from himself he sat up and stretched quickly before lying down again in a comfortable position. "How's being blind though. Eaglesoul, the only other blind cat that I know off, is struggling. He did just loose his eyesight recently but he seems to have a hard time just lifting his paws up and making sure he doesn't trip on anything." Actually spotting the dark brown tom he was talking about he stood and turned to the tom saying, "Just a minute. I won't return though."

Eaglesoul wasn't exactly sure what he was doing at the gathering yet again. He felt the pawsteps close to him and lifted his head and scented the heather scent of a clanmate. At the soft spoken words he nodded and then followed his clanmates stale scent towards where he knew a heather bush was. He felt another presence and scented Shadowclan and tipped his head curiously. "So I was told to get over here. You're supposed to be Wolfeye or did I get that completely wrong?" The young warrior was intrigued by this tom's presence. It was the presence of a senior warrior and the fact that here was a senior warrior who apparently seemed to function well despite his serious lack of sight.

Doepaw couldn't help but snort slightly. "You wanna run free? Go become a windclan cat then. I think I am good in Thunderclan but yeah, sometimes its just hard to accept that you can't become something else. On that topic actually, did you hear that Skyclan cats have to learn how to swim? I'm not exactly one for gossip but I couldn't help listening in on that one... Just imagine it those cats with only strong hindlegs trying to swim. Like I can't see it but if I could I would be laughing my ass off." It was true. She was excited for no reason and it was a weird feeling. She just felt so at ease with Willowpaw and she couldn't really find a reason. The only logical reason was again, that she was around Doe's own age and in a position where they both were avoided by the other apprentices and both seemed to be easy going. Or Doe was when she got over her anxiety anyway.