View Full Version : Wandering Jericho 《OPEN TO ALL》

Kiramclome
May 4th, 2019, 10:29 AM
《Thread Information:
-Open
-Jericho's information in link. (Signature link)》

Kiramclome
May 5th, 2019, 10:27 AM
Jericho was resting on a makeshift bed of moss, weary from her long traveling. She had wandered aimlessly for hours until she was far away from her last destination.

furrensic
May 5th, 2019, 10:35 AM
Jericho was resting on a makeshift bed of moss, weary from her long traveling. She had wandered aimlessly for hours until she was far away from her last destination.

A tall, ginger, slim molly padded in the tall grass. She stuck out like a sore thumb from her flame like fur, and bright green eyes. This felines name was Salvia, a molly that was part of the shaded. A group of loners and rogues, similar to clan of sorts, but it had three leaders who would soon step down and three others take their place. She wasn't one of them. Perhaps it was because she was too flirty, or talked back too much. But she didn't care, why would she wanna be a leader anyway? Salvia made her way out of the grass, eyes narrowing as she looked around.
She raised a brow in curiosity as she saw a clump of fur , resting lowly on a patch of moss. What do we have here? She thought with a quiet hum, she wouldn't dare be caught! The ginger molly slipped her way to the side, a tree length or so away from the other feline. Which she could tell was a molly from the size. She put on a small grin, eyes half lidded a bit, a casual look on her face. "What do we have here?" She meowed, long tail flicking every now and then as she looked at the other .

Kiramclome
May 5th, 2019, 10:46 AM
A tall, ginger, slim molly padded in the tall grass. She stuck out like a sore thumb from her flame like fur, and bright green eyes. This felines name was Salvia, a molly that was part of the shaded. A group of loners and rogues, similar to clan of sorts, but it had three leaders who would soon step down and three others take their place. She wasn't one of them. Perhaps it was because she was too flirty, or talked back too much. But she didn't care, why would she wanna be a leader anyway? Salvia made her way out of the grass, eyes narrowing as she looked around.
She raised a brow in curiosity as she saw a clump of fur , resting lowly on a patch of moss. What do we have here? She thought with a quiet hum, she wouldn't dare be caught! The ginger molly slipped her way to the side, a tree length or so away from the other feline. Which she could tell was a molly from the size. She put on a small grin, eyes half lidded a bit, a casual look on her face. "What do we have here?" She meowed, long tail flicking every now and then as she looked at the other .

Jericho yawned, raising her head. She didn't look much like a threat, she was only 10 moons old, still basically a kit. She blinked casually. "Hello." She smiled.

furrensic
May 5th, 2019, 10:52 AM
Jericho yawned, raising her head. She didn't look much like a threat, she was only 10 moons old, still basically a kit. She blinked casually. "Hello." She smiled.

Salvia couldn't believe her ears! Was this young molly not scared of a random cat that came from nowhere? She decided that the molly was young, most likely lots of moons younger than herself. "You shouldn't be so casual around cats you don't know. " She advised, eyes narrowed slightly, in curiosity. She took a free steps forward, head high as she did so too. She must be reckless to be so casual!

Kiramclome
May 5th, 2019, 11:06 AM
Salvia couldn't believe her ears! Was this young molly not scared of a random cat that came from nowhere? She decided that the molly was young, most likely lots of moons younger than herself. "You shouldn't be so casual around cats you don't know. " She advised, eyes narrowed slightly, in curiosity. She took a free steps forward, head high as she did so too. She must be reckless to be so casual!

"Well, why not?" She giggled. "All cats are friends until proven enemies. Why should I judge someone the moment I see them?"

Arieson
May 7th, 2019, 09:58 PM
"Well, why not?" She giggled. "All cats are friends until proven enemies. Why should I judge someone the moment I see them?"

The mostly grey and brown calico shuffled through the forest, Ashes was searching for more prey. Her normal protocol for settling down was already in place, step 1: Build a den, step 2: Stay Alive, Step 3: Continue her travels. Only rarely does she come across other cats, however as she searched the forest for prey, she sensed, two cats speaking to each other, not to far in front of her. There was a very young molly, and a cat with a flame colored pelt. Ashes decided not to interact with the two cats, fearing that they may attack. She watched the conversation, making sure she was hidden in the shadows and foliage.

(BTW I played Detroit Become Human too, fine game, and yes I never did a single good ending, first I got the nuke ending, and second I tried to get everyone killed, they said the kill everyone ending was worse.)

Kiramclome
May 8th, 2019, 08:52 AM
The mostly grey and brown calico shuffled through the forest, Ashes was searching for more prey. Her normal protocol for settling down was already in place, step 1: Build a den, step 2: Stay Alive, Step 3: Continue her travels. Only rarely does she come across other cats, however as she searched the forest for prey, she sensed, two cats speaking to each other, not to far in front of her. There was a very young molly, and a cat with a flame colored pelt. Ashes decided not to interact with the two cats, fearing that they may attack. She watched the conversation, making sure she was hidden in the shadows and foliage.

(BTW I played Detroit Become Human too, fine game, and yes I never did a single good ending, first I got the nuke ending, and second I tried to get everyone killed, they said the kill everyone ending was worse.)
[Litttttt I always got the good ending except I accidentally killed kara, alice, and luther last time XD]

Rosemew Jericho flicked an ear, waiting for the cat to respond to her comment.

Arieson
May 10th, 2019, 09:45 PM

bump

furrensic
May 10th, 2019, 09:51 PM
@Kirsmclome Arieson

Salvia narrowed her eyes into green slits, "You are a reckless young molly aren't you?" she spoke with a snort, irritation 0ricking her pads. "I won't deny, I both hate it and admire it." she meowed to herself, ears pricking as she heard a slight shuffle in the tall grass.

Arieson
May 10th, 2019, 10:47 PM
Noticing that the older cat heard her, she quickly ran behind a tree.

Arieson
May 10th, 2019, 10:48 PM
Noticing the cat heard her, she jumped behind a tree, that was not to far to the right.