PDA

View Full Version : War and No Peace (open!)

Gold
April 13th, 2019, 06:02 PM
Couger padded along, at a steady pace. He sighed. The life of a rogue was lonely. Sometimes, he wished he could go back to Riverclan, yet again, he was socially awkward, so being alone most of the time was fine.

Leucos
April 13th, 2019, 08:23 PM
Gold
(Hope it's ok )

Aries ,heading on home from the somewhat chaotic events that took place from way back in the forest in his search for the clan cats , was.....lost. That's right ...lost , he hated to admit it but he finally had. The battle scarred black tom shook himself , making his red tooth decorated color gingle. He snorted "Mausu Kuso! ( mouse dung ) " he yelled out of frustration . His ear flicked as he glared at the area around him Stupid forest.... however he caught the scent of another tom, he groaned with an eye roll guess I'll have to play nice again he followed the scent for quite a while until he spotted the cat that it belonged to. Couger . He raised his eyebrow before silently walking towards him "excuse me, do you know what this part of the forest is and how to get back to the twoleg place?" he asked. He was following his own scent yes but....it faded until it couldn't be traced anymore .

Crystalwhisker
April 13th, 2019, 08:28 PM
Gold
(Hope it's ok )

Aries ,heading on home from the somewhat chaotic events that took place from way back in the forest in his search for the clan cats , was.....lost. That's right ...lost , he hated to admit it but he finally had. The battle scarred black tom shook himself , making his red tooth decorated color gingle. He snorted "Mausu Kuso! ( mouse dung ) " he yelled out of frustration . His ear flicked as he glared at the area around him Stupid forest.... however he caught the scent of another tom, he groaned with an eye roll guess I'll have to play nice again he followed the scent for quite a while until he spotted the cat that it belonged to. Couger . He raised his eyebrow before silently walking towards him "excuse me, do you know what this part of the forest is and how to get back to the twoleg place?" he asked. He was following his own scent yes but....it faded until it couldn't be traced anymore .

(Going to try this rp if that is fine with you Gold and Pluto. Here is Moons Bio if you want to look at it. http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16197 also I don't have that long of quotes sorry.)
Moon walked until she couldn't anymore. Getting away from that one place was terrible. Now she was in a new place. Looking around she noticed the trees were a lot higher and she wanted to climb them but, she also wanted to look around. She started walking when she heard one cat talking to another. "Hello?" She said walking into the clearing.

Gold
April 13th, 2019, 08:30 PM
(Going to try this rp if that is fine with you Gold and Pluto. Here is Moons Bio if you want to look at it. http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16197 also I don't have that long of quotes sorry.)
Moon walked until she couldn't anymore. Getting away from that one place was terrible. Now she was in a new place. Looking around she noticed the trees were a lot higher and she wanted to climb them but, she also wanted to look around. She started walking when she heard one cat talking to another. "Hello?" She said walking into the clearing.

(Ok, could you go to tell me if Moon is a Scholar/ Rebel and rank, I have more info on the finder)

Crystalwhisker
April 13th, 2019, 08:35 PM
(Ok, could you go to tell me if Moon is a Scholar/ Rebel and rank, I have more info on the finder)
(Okay I made one. :) )

Gold
April 13th, 2019, 08:40 PM
(Okay I made one. :) )
(cool)

LexiInTheSky
April 14th, 2019, 12:14 PM
Ty padded through the forest slowly, his eyes scanning his surroundings cautiously for any sign of another cat. As he walked, his ears picked up the sound of two other cats, and he carefully made his way toward them. He tried to sneak up, so he could get a feel for the situation before the other cats knew he was there, but his sneaking skills were severely lacking, so he was easy to spot before he was even within eyesight of the other cats.