PDA

View Full Version : Magi (Semi-Literate)

red_inactive
December 15th, 2016, 07:05 PM
This is based on the short anime series Magi: The Labryinth of Magic.

All characters start in the fictional, not cannon country of Jia.

First, an explanation. (Found on Wikipedia~!)

Setting
The story is set in an alternate recreation of the ancient Old World with several regions and nations having some resemblances with real-life counterparts from that time. In this world, all living beings possess an essence known as Rukh (ルフ Rufu) and when they die, this essence returns to the huge flow (also known as "guidance") of Rukh that gives life to all subsequent beings in an eternal cycle of rebirth called "Fate". Once a person is overcome with sadness, anger, and hopelessness, their Rukh becomes corrupted, unstable, and black, and deviates from the main guidance in a process known as "Fall into Depravity" (堕転 Daten).
There are also several magic castles full of treasures and traps known as "Dungeons" and each of them is the lair of a powerful magic being, a Djinn (ジン Jin). Individuals that manage to overcome the trials of a Dungeon and earn the allegiance of its Djinn are known as Dungeon Capturers (迷宮(ダンジョン)攻略者 Danjon Kōryakusha), gaining the ability to use its powers infused in a personal item of theirs known as a "Metal Vessel" and create less potent "Household Vessels" for their companions as well.
People can use the Rukh in their bodies to create an energy known as Magoi (マゴイ) to power their magical weapons and abilities. This energy must be used with care, as despite the fact that an individual's magoi can be restored with feeding and rest, once fully exhausted it causes their death. Among those that can perform magic with their own Magoi there is a rare class of magicians known as Magi (マギ), that can also use Magoi from the Rukh around them, greatly increasing their capabilities. A Magi usually chooses Dungeon Capturers to offer guidance and protection making them into their King Vessels (王の器 Ō no Utsuwa). There are several nations in history that were founded or improved by the rule of such individuals.

Rules:
Swearing of any sort is not allowed.
Please keep Out of Character (OoC) in parenthesis (.), or brackets. {.} [.]
Put Alibaba in the "password" section.
Please do not roleplay any characters from the series.

Magi are all taken.
There is an unlimited amount of Dungeon Capturers- However, each DC can have a maximum of seven dungeons captured; This means, you can only control seven Djinn.
There are unlimited humans. Your human can become a DC, if you wish.

Form for Dungeon Capturers:

Name:
Djinn:
Personality:
Physical Discription:
Metal Vessel:
Good, Evil, or Neutral
Sexuality: (LGBTPS)
Password:
Other:
Questions:

Form for Djinn's:

Name:
Power:
Personality:
Physical Discription:
Good, Evil, or Neutral:
Password:
Other:
Questions:

Form for Humans:

Name:
Personality:
Physical Discription:
Good, Evil, or Neutral:
Will you become a DC?:
Password:
Other:
Questions:

My Forms:
Form for Magi:
Name: Arella; A Hebrew/Israli name meaning Angel, Messenger. ~*~*~*~ Duman; A Turkish name meaning Mist, Smoky.
Age: Looks to be about 16. ~*~*~*~ Looks to be about 21.
Magic Specialty; (Ex; Ice, Fire, Wind, etc.) Anything that has to do with light; Ex., Fire, Sunlight, etc. ~*~*~*~ Ice
Personality: TBRP'd ~*~*~*~ TBRP'd
Physical Discription: Arella has white hair. When out of it's braid, the tips of her hair reaches the floor. Her eyes are a startling purple, and her skin is as pale as you can get. She wears a simple white dress, and she has a strange necklace with a Rukh pendant. ~*~*~*~ Duman has pitch black hair, and brown eyes that turn red when he reaches an intense emotion. He is tan, and he wears a simple robe. His hair is long, and if not in his braid, it reaches his waist. He has a strange staff, with a Rukh carved into it.
Good, Evil, or Neutral: Good. ~*~*~*~ Evil
Sexuality: (LGBTPS) Arella is Bisexual. ~*~*~*~ Duman is gay, but he loves playing with girls emotions.
Password: Alibaba
Other: None
Questions: None

Form for Dungeon Capturers:
Name: Candace; Greek for white hot fire, incandecent.
Djinn: Ashbel; Means "old fire".
Personality: TBRP'd
Physical Discription: Candace has dark skin, and black hair. Her braids are a fiery red, orange, and yellow mix; Her eyes are golden. ; When using her Djinn's weapon, her arms turn orange; When in full Djinn body armor, her arms are encased with gold, her eyes masked with fire, and her hair turns into living flames.
Metal Vessel: A golden ring. When turned into a weapon, it turns into a long sword.
Good, Evil, or Neutral: Neutral
Sexuality: (LGBTPS): Bisexual

Form for Djinn's:
Name: Ashbel; Old Fire
Power: Fire
Physical Discription: Ashbel wears a simple loincloth, embroidered with flames; His skin is blue, and his hair is a darker shade of blue. His eyes are a fiery red.
Good, Evil, or Neutral: Neutral.
Sexuality: (LGBTPS) None.

Form for Humans:
Name: Amira; Princess/Ruler
Physical Discription: Amira has black hair that reaches her waist, and blue eyes. She often wears exravagent robes, but they cover a strange suit lined with daggers and poisons. A thread by her waist can be pulled to release the robes, and expose her suit so she can escape quickly.
Good, Evil, or Neutral: Good
Sexuality: (LGBTPS) ... It's a mystery.
Will you become a DC?: Yes
Other: Amira is the Princess of Jia, the country where everyone starts at. She is next in line for the throne.

red_inactive
December 15th, 2016, 08:57 PM
Somebody? I worked really hard on this the first time and it was ignored. Please don't let it be ignored again...

Hallowed Echo
December 16th, 2016, 09:25 AM
I haven't heard of the series but I won't let this die.)

red_inactive
December 16th, 2016, 07:31 PM
I haven't heard of the series but I won't let this die.)

Yay~!

Hallowed Echo
December 16th, 2016, 08:46 PM
Name: Shiro
Magic Specialty; Summoning and controlling Wind
Personality: TBRP'D
Physical Description: Shiro has black hair with green eyes. He wears a black shirt with jeans
Sexuality: Straight (LGBTPS)
Other: Nope
Questions: Nope

red_inactive
December 17th, 2016, 11:40 AM
Name: Shiro
Magic Specialty; Summoning and controlling Wind
Physical Description: Shiro has black hair with green eyes. He wears a black shirt with jeans
Sexuality: Straight (LGBTPS)
Other: Nope
Questions: Nope

Accepted!

red_inactive
December 17th, 2016, 12:09 PM
Amira made her way through the palace, robes swishing behind her. Her blue eyes focused outside as she gently placed her hands on the railing separating her from the real world. She tugged at her robes nervously as she leaned over the edge, watching a young woman run through the streets, the royal guard chasing after her.

--

Candace sprinted towards the alleyway with a determined look on her face. In her hands was a golden ring; a simple object, on the outside. However, inside Candace contained a powerful deity, a Djinn by the name of Ashbel. If she wished, Candace could summon the powers of the powerful fire Djinn and utterly destroy the pitiful human guards chasing her.

But, that was not in Candace's character. In fact, she rather enjoyed this chase; it was good exercise for the dark-skinned female. She skidded to a stop, fiddling with her fiery, dyed hair while she waited for the guards to catch up.

--

Arella leaped out of the way of a speeding ball of ice. Her hands heated up, and she cast a bright light at her opponent, a Magi by the name of Dumon.

Poppyfrost
December 17th, 2016, 12:23 PM
I haven't heard of this either. Do I need to know everything about it or not to join?)

red_inactive
December 17th, 2016, 01:10 PM
I haven't heard of this either. Do I need to know everything about it or not to join?)

Everything you need to know is in the original post, so you're fine!

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 18th, 2016, 12:21 AM
Form for Magi:

Name: Sasuke
Magic Specialty; (Ex; Ice, Fire, Wind, etc.) able to control the shadows and make shadow like beast and even can become a shadow beast himself
Physical Discription: tall, dangerously handsome with blood red eyes and messy black hair
Good, Evil, or Neutral: evil ( but will become good maybe :3)
Sexuality: (LGBTPS) bisexual
Password:Alibaba
Other: nope
Questions: and how do I start?

Poppyfrost
December 18th, 2016, 12:54 AM
Name: Jack
Magic Specialty; (Ex; Ice, Fire, Wind, etc.): Light. If he touches a maji with anything that opposes light (fire, water, ice and darkness), the person / being he touches will be either injured, burned, stung, or scarred. He hates it. However, there are pro's. He can shoot beams of light from his hands, turn into a light beast, and sprout wings at his command.
Personality: The Shy Type. He doesn't touch much, for fear of hurting someone.
Physical Discription: Short and skinny with a little muscle definition, but not much. He normally wears a baggy black tank top with jeans and black converses. He has pale yellow eyes with shaggy blonde hair and pale skin with faint freckles. Jack has two white ring earings in his ear lobe and never changes them out.
Sexuality: (LGBTPS) Bisexual, but he's more gay than bisexual
Questions: nope

Poppyfrost
December 18th, 2016, 01:01 AM
https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http%3A%2F%2Fflipside-ls.com%2FFlightRising%2FLWPreview.png&imgrefurl=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.eldemore.com%2Fviewtop ic.php%3Ff%3D16%26t%3D10352&docid=eOpMOuzzkKRJhM&tbnid=uMiKIIy3KtCVjM%3A&vet=1&w=450&h=450&client=ms-android-sprint-us&bih=615&biw=360

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 18th, 2016, 11:19 AM
Form for Magi:

Name: Sasuke
Magic Specialty; (Ex; Ice, Fire, Wind, etc.) able to control the shadows and make shadow like beast and even can become a shadow beast himself
Physical Discription: tall, dangerously handsome with blood red eyes and messy black hair
Good, Evil, or Neutral: evil ( but will become good maybe :3)
Sexuality: (LGBTPS) bisexual
Password:Alibaba
Questions: and how do I start?
:3 bump

red_inactive
December 18th, 2016, 11:27 AM
Yo, all accepted. I fell asleep XD. Sasuke, just... start the way you usually do XD. There's a battle between Arella and Duman you can join.
--

Amira made her way through the palace, robes swishing behind her. Her blue eyes focused outside as she gently placed her hands on the railing separating her from the real world. She tugged at her robes nervously as she leaned over the edge, watching a young woman run through the streets, the royal guard chasing after her.

--

Candace sprinted towards the alleyway with a determined look on her face. In her hands was a golden ring; a simple object, on the outside. However, inside Candace contained a powerful deity, a Djinn by the name of Ashbel. If she wished, Candace could summon the powers of the powerful fire Djinn and utterly destroy the pitiful human guards chasing her.

But, that was not in Candace's character. In fact, she rather enjoyed this chase; it was good exercise for the dark-skinned female. She skidded to a stop, fiddling with her fiery, dyed hair while she waited for the guards to catch up.

--

Arella leaped out of the way of a speeding ball of ice. Her hands heated up, and she cast a bright light at her opponent, a Magi by the name of Dumon.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 18th, 2016, 11:32 AM
LOL k :3) Sasuke eyes glowed as he runs over buildings he jumps off one and lands into the shadows which begins to move towards where arella is once there darkness covered the area where they both were fighting and Sasuke begins to slowly appear coming out of the shadows like a demons coming out of hell his red eyes glowed as he looks at him he begins to speak in a dark husky cold voice that was enough to send shivers down anyone's spine " hello"

Poppyfrost
December 18th, 2016, 11:34 AM
Lol xD) the reason why Jack wears such 'strange clothes' in this time setting is because (I forgot to mention it) he's a time traveler. He never uses it though, because it takes up all of his energy and nearly kills him.)

Jack sat down in the grass, opening up a book. Good thing it didn't burn. Any person that he touched, have it be a human, fellow maji, or a djin, they would either be burned or scarred horribly. He hated it so much. Sighing, he continued reading a book about the history of his world that he lived in. In Jack's own personal opinion, he liked the 21st century much better. Definitely not this world. He'd only visited that century once, but he loved it. It was more his style. The last time he tried time travel, it drained all of his energy and he nearly died.

red_inactive
December 18th, 2016, 11:52 AM
Amira's eyes focused on Jack, smiling as she watched the Magi read.

--

Arella turned, scoffing. "Great, another one." She muttered.

Duman laughed coldly, his staff swirling with dark Rukh. "Sasuke, good to see you!"

Poppyfrost
December 18th, 2016, 11:57 AM
Jack looked up, hearing loud, disturbing noises and seeing shadows. He ignored it at first and continued reading, but it eventually got to him and he slowly closed his book and put it into his satchel, then stood up and quietly moved towards them, hiding behind a wall. Curious, he peeked out from the side and watched quietly.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 18th, 2016, 12:45 PM
Sasuke eyes glowed as he nods at duman " likewise but At last im not here for chat I have important business to discuss with this female if I remember correctly her name is arella " he says as he looks at her " yes you know this place well right?" He says as a shadow snake begins to appear in front of jack and it hisses loudly at him

red_inactive
December 18th, 2016, 12:50 PM
Arella turned to Sasuke, hair flowing gently. "Yes, I do. What is it you need?" She asked, sounding pleasantly surprised.

Duman rolled his eyes, and landed on the building beneath him.

--

Amira rushed through the palace, slipping through the front doors as she made her way towards Jack. "Hello, Magi." She bowed, before beginning to watch as well. She had her hand at the cord she used to pull away the robes, and reveal her "assassin" suit. The Princess had it custom made for... reasons.

--

Candace heard a commotion, and leaped out of the alleyway, only to slam into Dumon. "Ow, watch where you're going!" She growled, not looking at Dumom until he tilted her chin up to look into her eyes. "O-oh...."

Poppyfrost
December 18th, 2016, 12:51 PM
Jack yelped and fell back, sprouting his wings by waving his hand. He flew up into the air, but lost balance from his panicked state and fell onto the ground. The wings disappeared and he stared at the snake, shaking slightly. He seemed to forget all about his powers.

red_inactive
December 18th, 2016, 12:52 PM
Arella turned to Sasuke, hair flowing gently. "Yes, I do. What is it you need?" She asked, sounding pleasantly surprised.

Duman rolled his eyes, and landed on the building beneath him.

--

Amira rushed through the palace, slipping through the front doors as she made her way towards Jack. "Hello, Magi." She bowed, before beginning to watch as well. She had her hand at the cord she used to pull away the robes, and reveal her "assassin" suit. The Princess had it custom made for... reasons.

--

Candace heard a commotion, and leaped out of the alleyway, only to slam into Dumon. "Ow, watch where you're going!" She growled, not looking at Dumom until he tilted her chin up to look into her eyes. "O-oh...."

Poppyfrost
December 18th, 2016, 01:03 PM
I'm sorry, I didn't see it ;-; )

Jack looked up at her, nodding slightly. He blinked and focused his attention back on the snake, his hands beginning to glow a bright light.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 18th, 2016, 01:05 PM
Sasuke nods " well.." his stomach growls in hunger loudly " where's the nearest sweet spot or meat place ?" He asks in a calm manner like a kind traveler of sorts " I haven't ate in a while so mind helping me find some place to eat ?"
The snake hisses loudly but eventually falls down it's stomach growling loudly in hunger as he hisses softly

red_inactive
December 18th, 2016, 01:05 PM
S'okay, I only do the dots 'cause I have to.

red_inactive
December 18th, 2016, 01:09 PM
Sasuke nods " well.." his stomach growls in hunger loudly " where's the nearest sweet spot or meat place ?" He asks in a calm manner like a kind traveler of sorts " I haven't ate in a while so mind helping me find some place to eat ?"
The snake hisses loudly but eventually falls down it's stomach growling loudly in hunger as he hisses softly

Arella looked thoughtful, drifting to the ground. "Well... follow me." The waved vaguely at Sasuke, drifting through the city. She smiled, and stopped as children rushed up to her, each clambering for attention. "Later, later my children." The magi picked the smallest one up, patting another's head. "I have a guest to show around."

"Miss Arella, my papa runs a restaurant!" One of the bigger, richer kids declared, tugging Sasuke and Arella in one direction, towards a lit up building.

Poppyfrost
December 18th, 2016, 01:12 PM
Okay xD)

Jack stared at it in confusion, then reached in his satchel and pulled out a turkey leg. He'd stopped at the butchers and picked it up to eat, but, if this was a life or death situation, he would gladly hand it over to the snake. He tossed it to the serpent and sat up, then glanced at Sasuke. He was pretty scary. He shakily stood up and bit his lip, overhearing the words, "sweet spot", and "meat place". He tried racking up some good places, but none came to mind. Well... maybe the local diner? Or the bakery?

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 18th, 2016, 01:18 PM
The snake smells it and eagerly bites into it eating it fully once done it looks at jack and slowly begins to slither up to him it smells jack and nuzzles it's head against jacks hand
Sasuke nods slowly but pulls his hand away as the kid tugged at him " im sorry but please refrain from touching me my pets wouldn't like it " he says calmly but feels something he looks behind him to see one of his snakes rubbing against a guys hand he tilts his head and looks at arella then at the kid " does the restaurant allow pets?"

Poppyfrost
December 18th, 2016, 01:21 PM
Arella, Sasuke and Jack. The three amigos.)

Jack smiled softly and patted the snake's head, then looked at Sasuke. The light from his hands dissappeared and he followed Sasuke and the girl, assuming that the snake belonged to him. The snake seemed friendly enough.

red_inactive
December 18th, 2016, 01:24 PM
The kid nodded eagerly. "Yes sir! My papa owns a wolf, a rare creature in this particular region!" He declared proudly, reciting the words like they were from a script.

Arella smiled at Sasuke, her features dancing in the firelight. She conjured up a soft white light, kneeling down next to the boy. "Here, why don't you go play with your friends? I'm sure I can bring Sasuke to the restaurant myself, Koby." She said kindly, placing the ball in his hands.

Koby stared down at the ball, before nodding and running off to go play, yelling something in Arabic excitedly to them.

Arella stood up, and smoother her dress out before beginning to braid her hair. She was humming to herself quietly, a lullaby she had heard when she was yyounger.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 18th, 2016, 01:28 PM
Sasuke looks at jack then at his snake which was happily tied around jacks arm " ...." he pokes jacks head " take care of midnight for me " he says as he looks arella " can we go now my pets and I are getting...eager " his shadow was moving more and more around him appearing as many types of animals

red_inactive
December 18th, 2016, 01:30 PM
Arella nodded with a smile, guiding him into the restaurant.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 18th, 2016, 01:42 PM
Sasuke nods as he walks following her but stops at the entrance of the restaurant " ...... " he says nothing as he looks at the building " are they others eating here?"

Poppyfrost
December 18th, 2016, 01:59 PM
Jack stumbled a bit and and blinked, then looked down at the snake. "O-oh, umm, okay." He bit his lip, then stroked the snake's head and went to his house. Once there, Jack looked through his fridge and pulled out a large cooked chicken, and gently pulled Midnight off of him. He set the snake on the ground, then handed the chicken to him. He surely must me more hungry.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 18th, 2016, 02:44 PM
Midnight smells it and opens its mouth wide but stops to look at jack as if questioning if it was okay to eat the whole thing

Poppyfrost
December 18th, 2016, 02:46 PM
Jack looked at Midnight, then nodded slightly. He pulled off the legs and the wings, then lay them out for him to eat one at a time. He crossed his legs and sat up, watching quietly.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 18th, 2016, 03:00 PM
Midnight opens its mouth wide and shallows everything whole once everything was in its mouth it closes its mouth and the chicken was immediately digested making him look normal once again though it looked extremely happy as he sat there

red_inactive
December 18th, 2016, 03:03 PM
Jack stumbled a bit and and blinked, then looked down at the snake. "O-oh, umm, okay." He bit his lip, then stroked the snake's head and went to his house. Once there, Jack looked through his fridge and pulled out a large cooked chicken, and gently pulled Midnight off of him. He set the snake on the ground, then handed the chicken to him. He surely must me more hungry.

How does a frige work in this time period XD ? There's no plugs for our intrepid time traveling Jack to plug it into.

red_inactive
December 18th, 2016, 03:04 PM
Sasuke nods as he walks following her but stops at the entrance of the restaurant " ...... " he says nothing as he looks at the building " are they others eating here?"

"I can clear them out if you want, Sasuke." Arella assured him.

Poppyfrost
December 18th, 2016, 03:04 PM
Jack smiled, then tilted his head. "Can you talk?" He wondered, biting his lip.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 18th, 2016, 03:18 PM
Sasuke shakes his head " no need ...they'll run out as soon as they see my pets "
Midnight tilts his head " ....talk?" It asks in a shy small voice though it was a bit dark

Poppyfrost
December 18th, 2016, 03:25 PM
"You can!" Jack said happily, clapping his hands together. "Yes, talk. Here, say something." He instructed.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 18th, 2016, 03:34 PM
Midnight hisses softly " ...something?" It says calmly as it watches jack

Poppyfrost
December 18th, 2016, 03:37 PM
Smart mouth xD)

Jack sighed. "Well, you're getting there... so, tell me,visit there anything to know about that man with the black hair? He told me to take care of you." He said quietly.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 18th, 2016, 03:43 PM
LOL XD) midnight nods " his name..is Sasuke..he's our father... strong but feared...killed before "

Poppyfrost
December 18th, 2016, 03:59 PM
"Sasuke? Wait, he's killed people?" Jack said quietly. "Oh, no... is he nice to good people?" His eyes glittered with uncertainty.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 18th, 2016, 06:11 PM
Midnight tilts his head to the other side " doesn't mean to ....can't control it ...it comes when ...others touch him ...or look at him in the eye " it hisses softly " do not worry....it didn't effect you because I protected you.... but he's nice ...just is scared to hurt everyone...he pushes people away....and acts evil to scare everyone.....he never means to kill ....but he can't help it ...it takes over...makes him kill ...in many ways "

Poppyfrost
December 18th, 2016, 06:13 PM
Jack frowned again, sighing. "Is there any way somebody can be friends with him?" He asked, looking at the snake. "It's not like I can touch anything, anyways... it either scars or burns."

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 18th, 2016, 08:01 PM
Midnight nods " give him something sweet and he'll love you forever...he loves sweets...but...since you can't touch him ....and he can't touch you....maybe you're powers ...touching may help ...you two "

Poppyfrost
December 18th, 2016, 09:00 PM
"He likes sweets?" He blushed softly. "What do you mean by touching..?" He wondered, pursing his lips.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 18th, 2016, 09:11 PM
Midnight nods " loves them...like hand to hand touching...skin contact maybe...your powers will cancel each other...since they both react to skin contact "

Poppyfrost
December 18th, 2016, 09:16 PM
"O-oh.. but.. what if... what if he doesn't love me that way?" He asked the serpent. "I-I mean, if I touch him and hurt him, he might think the wrong thing."

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 18th, 2016, 09:21 PM
Midnight eyes glowed " don't worry...he won't think wrong in fact...he can't feel pain anymore....those people...they hurt him so much that he can't feel anything anymore but....he can still feel inside...all you have to do is get closer to him....and eventually he'll come to like you....in that way...I'll help you "

Poppyfrost
December 18th, 2016, 09:24 PM
Jack nodded slightly and smiled, gently picking up the snake and setting him around the back of his neck. He stood up and walked to the fridge, pulling out a large lollipop. Then he walked outside and blinked. "Where is he? Do you know?"

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 18th, 2016, 09:32 PM
Midnight hisses softly " in front of a restaurant he hasn't eaten in days we all haven't eaten in days so he may be ordering a lot of food but he's always embarrassed to buy sweets in front of others "

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 18th, 2016, 09:56 PM
:rainbowllama:

Poppyfrost
December 18th, 2016, 09:59 PM
XD I'm sorry)

Jack nodded, then walked to where Sasuke was. He walked right up to him and held out the lollipop. "For you. I heard you liked sweets." He blushed softly and he smiled.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 18th, 2016, 10:04 PM
LOL whenever I see that smile I just think of pink fluffy unicorns )
Sasuke eyes widen as e looks at the lollipop his eyes brighten as he saw it he reaches out " ...are you sure?" He asks like a very excited kid in a candy store as he looks at jack with happy glowing red eyes

Poppyfrost
December 18th, 2016, 10:12 PM
XD)
"Mhmm!" Jack smiled more and pushed it into his hands, blushing more. He shuffled his feet and looked down at the floor.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 18th, 2016, 10:19 PM
Sasuke smiles happily as he eats the sweet extremely fast soon it was gone he smiles at jack " thank you !!! My names Sasuke and you are?" He says as he stands up and looks at jack with a kind happy smile " and why are you looking down I think you'll look cuter looking up at me "

Poppyfrost
December 18th, 2016, 10:20 PM
Wow.)

Jack blushed madly and glanced up at him. "I-I-I...." he stammered, biting his lip harder."I'm... J-Jack." He smiled a little at how happy Sasuke was.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 18th, 2016, 10:30 PM
Yes :heartballoon4: ) Sasuke smiles " cute name for a cutie like you " he says winking at him as midnight begins to speak " See told you ..try holding his hand " he whispers to jack

Poppyfrost
December 18th, 2016, 10:34 PM
XD midnight is like a third wheel)

Jack smiled a little more, his blush spreading. He gently took Sasuke's hand in his, scared and afraid for what Sasuke would do. He expected something to smell like it was burning... but nothing happened.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 18th, 2016, 10:53 PM
LOL he's your wingman XD) Sasuke eyes widen as jack took his hand and was expecting something to happen to him but...nothing happened. He holds jacks hand and uses his other hand to touch jacks face his eyes were wide and in shook " ... nothing happened..... I'm not hurting you....I'm not losing it ...." tears begins to build up in his eyes " is this real am I really touching you?"

Poppyfrost
December 18th, 2016, 11:00 PM
XD oml)

Jack saw his tears and he nodded slightly, tears of his own welling up in his eyes. "Yes... Y-you are.." he whimpered. "I've never been able to touch anybody b-before.." he cried, the tears spilling down his face. "I'm touching someone.. Your hands are soft.." he said softly, loving how Sasuke put his hand up against his face.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 18th, 2016, 11:06 PM
Sasuke laughs softly as tears softly fall down his face as he looks into jacks eyes " your soft as well...I can't believe I'm touching you and I'm not losing it ..." he rubs his hand against jacks cheek as he smiles " you're really soft and.." his eyes trail down his jacks lips but he snaps out of it blushing madly as he immediately takes his hands off him " im so sorry for touching you like it's my first time feeling someone else's face ..... though I guess we're the same so ....it's okay? " he says blushing madly as he looks away

Poppyfrost
December 18th, 2016, 11:13 PM
"It's my first time touching someone's face." He reached forward and cupped Sasuke's cheek in his hand, moving closer to him and staring up into his eyes. "Your soft, too." He blushed when Sasuke looked down at his lips. He did the same, but looked up at into his eyes. "It's okay."

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 18th, 2016, 11:16 PM
Sasuke nods slowly as he looks into jacks eyes once jack told him that it was okay something in him snapped he immediately pulls jack close and leans in and kisses jack in the lips saying nothing as he kisses him eagerly and passionately

Poppyfrost
December 18th, 2016, 11:19 PM
Jack's eyes widened and he placed his hands on Sasuke's chest, then relaxed and kissed him back. He wrapped his arms around him and pulled him closer.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 18th, 2016, 11:27 PM
Sasuke makes a low growling sound as he kisses him but eventually stops the kiss when they needed air he was breathing heavily as he licks his lips " you're so sweet and you're lips are so soft "

Poppyfrost
December 18th, 2016, 11:30 PM
Jack smiled softly and ran his fingers through Sasuke's hair. The sound of Sasuke breathing heavily like that in his ear made him blush and a sweat broke out on the side of his head. "Yours are too.." he rested his head on his shoulder, still hearing Sasuke's heavy breathing.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 18th, 2016, 11:57 PM
Sasuke smiles as he manages to catch his breath but he still held him close but his stomach interprets the moment by growling loudly in hunger he blushes a bit " ...um you don't happen to have ....a whole lot of food do you? I'm sorry for asking this "

Poppyfrost
December 19th, 2016, 12:00 AM
"I-Its fine. I've got a lot of food, yeah." He smiled and took Sasuke's hands, then pulled him off to his house.

Once there he opened the fridge and presented a ton of food to Sasuke. "Here. Just eat whatever you want. I've got plenty." He smiled and then walked into the living room, sitting down on the couch.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 19th, 2016, 12:11 AM
Sasuke looks at it " ....okay " his eyes glowed as a wolf, crow tiger lion and dragon and other types of shadow beasts appear behind him " Eat up!" He says to them as they immediately begins to eat the food in the fridge

Poppyfrost
December 19th, 2016, 08:55 AM
Jack smiled and closed his eyes, resting his head on his pillow and crossing his arms. He sighed and waited for Sasuke.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 19th, 2016, 09:18 AM
Sasuke smiles as they finish up but they left some for him " okay thank you little ones you may leave now " they disappeared along with midnight he grabs the rest of the food and walks over to Peter " ...would you like some?"

Poppyfrost
December 19th, 2016, 09:24 AM
Jack smiled at Sasuke, cracking his eyes open. "No thank you. It was nice of you to asl, though." He slowly sat up on the couch, then stood up and hugged Sasuke. "I just want to touch you... I've never ever been able to touch someone before..." he said softly, hugging him closer.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 19th, 2016, 10:11 AM
Sasuke smiles as he hugs him back " yeah me too didn't think they'll be a day when I could hold someone close like this it's ...warm "

Poppyfrost
December 19th, 2016, 10:37 AM
"And soft...." he whispered, holding him tighter. "I didn't either... I love you." He blurted out, then blushed.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 19th, 2016, 11:51 AM
Sasuke blushes a bit as he smiles and holds jacks cheek " I love you too " he says as he kisses jacks head

Poppyfrost
December 19th, 2016, 12:11 PM
Jack blushed and kissed Sasuke, then slowly pulled away. "D-Do you want to see my bedroom? I have a really big bed that can fit two pwople. And a TV in there too." He smiled, blushing madly.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 19th, 2016, 02:01 PM
Sasuke smiles " sure but...what's a tv?" He asks tilting his head

Poppyfrost
December 19th, 2016, 02:17 PM
"O-Oh, well I can time travel and I traveled to the future where I got one of these. I stayed there for a few months then came back, but... I almost died. The machine took all my energy, and I was took weak to... even breathe. But, come on. Let me show you." He gently took his hand and led him to the room, then shut the door and showed Sasuke the large black TV on the wall.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 19th, 2016, 07:48 PM
"O-Oh, well I can time travel and I traveled to the future where I got one of these. I stayed there for a few months then came back, but... I almost died. The machine took all my energy, and I was took weak to... even breathe. But, come on. Let me show you." He gently took his hand and led him to the room, then shut the door and showed Sasuke the large black TV on the wall.
Ohhh what if Sasuke was the ancestor of a man who created the time machine for you !!? But lost you when it took your energy) Sasuke wolf ears was showing as he looks at the tv his body was tense almost ready to attack if needed he makes a low growling sound as has watches the tv

Poppyfrost
December 19th, 2016, 08:06 PM
Jack giggled, ruffling Sasuke's hair and then kissing his cheek. "It's not dangerous, silly. It's entertaining. You can watch a movie, which is where people act and dance, or sing. There are scary movies, funny movies, happy movies, and sad movies. Wanna watch one together?" He looked at his wolf ears and smiled crookedly.

(YAS)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 19th, 2016, 09:23 PM
Jack giggled, ruffling Sasuke's hair and then kissing his cheek. "It's not dangerous, silly. It's entertaining. You can watch a movie, which is where people act and dance, or sing. There are scary movies, funny movies, happy movies, and sad movies. Wanna watch one together?" He looked at his wolf ears and smiled crookedly.

(YAS)
Yes!!! ) Sasuke tilts his head " movie ? Act? How can people fit in that thing I don't understand?" He asks completely confused about the whole thing

What should the other Sasuke in your time should be named sosuke or Lucifer?)

Poppyfrost
December 19th, 2016, 09:30 PM
Sosuke :3)

"Oh, nevermind. Just watch something with me." He gently took Sasuke's hand again and pulled him onto the bed, then switched on the TV and played a movie. It was an action movie, with powers and blood and violence.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 19th, 2016, 10:30 PM
K :3 ) Sasuke ears picked up as he watched it every once in a while he growls softly as he holds jack close to him protectively as he watched the movie

In a other timeline sosuke the creator of the time machine was angrily looking at the papers before him with a loud roar he pushes everything to the side " I can't find it I don't know where he is?!" He says loudly as he takes off his glasses and moves his hand though his long black hair he had red mixed with black colored eyes and almost looked exactly like Sasuke though he was more classy

Poppyfrost
December 19th, 2016, 10:44 PM
Jack smiled and pressed up against Sasuke, curling up beside him and biting his lip as he watched the movie.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 19th, 2016, 10:47 PM
Sasuke ears moved a bit as he looks at jack " so this is a movie? Are they others ?" He asks as he holds jack close to him

Sosuke sees something and picks up the paper with a smile his eyes glowed " found you don't worry my dear I'll find you " he says as he tosses the paper to the side and begins to walk towards his lab

Poppyfrost
December 19th, 2016, 10:56 PM
Jack blushed and nodded. "Many more." He changed it to a horror movie this time, and snuggled up against Sasuke. "This one can be really scary.." he said softly, unaware of Sosuke.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 19th, 2016, 11:03 PM
Sasuke smiles " my love your talking to a male who everyone fears I can take what you're going to show me " he says with pride as he hugs him

Sosuke looks at the time machine and smiles " just wait for me love I'll find you " he says walking into the machine and types something on it soon he disappeared

Poppyfrost
December 19th, 2016, 11:10 PM
Jack blushed and snuggled up against him. "You really are brave and fearful. But you aren't feared by me." He grinned and kissed his cheek, then suddenly flinched as the time machine started up again. He grew extremely weak and went limp, his eyes clouding up.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 19th, 2016, 11:22 PM
Sasuke eyes glowed " um love is something the matter " he asks worryingly as jack began to become limp which scared Sasuke but sosuke was already there he was in the middle of the city the time machine control in his pocket and his eyes dangerous as he looks around " I made it now to find my little angel " he says as he begins to walk

Poppyfrost
December 19th, 2016, 11:24 PM
Jack didn't answer. He closed his eyes and could hardly breathe. He wanted to tell Sasuke that the time machine was on, but he couldnt. He could hardly breathe as it was. As the time machine slowly Began to stop, he grew stronger. "The time... machine... is... on..." he breathed, the gasped for air.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 19th, 2016, 11:30 PM
Sasuke nods slowly " can I help how do I turn it off? Does that mean you're leaving me ?"

Sosuke eyes glowed as he walks out of a alleyway in the alleyway was a total of 5 dead bodies each killed by a knife of sorts " don't have time for mutts "

Poppyfrost
December 19th, 2016, 11:34 PM
"I won't leave you... not on my watch.." he said softly, weakly sitting up and leaning against Sasuke for support. "I forgot his name... he's.. I know who he is, I just forgot his name... he's the one who invented the time machine.."

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 19th, 2016, 11:55 PM
Sasuke tilts his head " a other...so is he the reason you're in pain like this or the machine"
Sosuke eyes glowed as he walks up to jacks house and smiles softly " found you " he says as he knocks on the door

Poppyfrost
December 19th, 2016, 11:58 PM
"The... machine.." he flinched when he heard the door knock. "Sasuke... hide me.. hide me somewhere, now." He whispered.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 20th, 2016, 12:05 AM
Sasuke nods as his eyes glowed and midnight appears covering jack hiding him within the darkness Sasuke walk up to the door and opens it " hello ?" Sosuke smiles darkly " Sasuke the wolf its a pleasure to meet you but I need to find my love and I know your hiding him my great grandfather "

Poppyfrost
December 20th, 2016, 12:07 AM
Jack shut his mouth and tried to stay quiet, hiding in the shadows and curling into a little ball.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 20th, 2016, 12:19 AM
Sasuke was about to say something when all of the sudden he was knocked out and sosuke was behind him with his hand up " sorry I would like to chat but my love is waiting for me " he says as he walks into the house " hello? Love it's me sosuke "

Poppyfrost
December 20th, 2016, 12:22 AM
Jack curled up tighter, tears welling up in his eyes as he heard Sasuke being knocked out. Rage flickered on his eyes and he bit his lip, the urge to punch Sosuke strong, but he held it back. He was also afraid, and scared.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 20th, 2016, 08:08 AM
Sosuke eyes glowed as he held his hand up and fire begins to burn midnight who hisses loudly in pain letting go of jack but still wrapped around him protective over him he hisses loudly at sosuke who smiles darkly " found you and it seems you've gotten a pet "

Poppyfrost
December 20th, 2016, 10:37 AM
Jack whimpered and pressed up against the wall, starting to breathe faster in fear. His chest rose up and down quickly, and he stared at Sosuke. "I-Im not your love anymore!" He screamed, the tears spilling over his face. "Don't touch me!" He yelled as loud as possible, hoping to wake Sasuke up.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 20th, 2016, 01:09 PM
Sosuke eyes glowed as he smiled " lies you agreed to marry me now you're cheating on me I should punish you " he says stepping forward but two red eyes glowed behind him fast as a black tail hits sosuke so hard in the side it sent him flying through the wall a black covered shadow like wolf monster man was standing there it's tail slashing fast as it roars loudly at sosuke midnight speaks " master is angry I suggest standing here with me " he says to jack

Poppyfrost
December 20th, 2016, 01:17 PM
Jack nodded slightly, staring up at Sasuke in Slight fear. He trembled, realizing how close he was to being beaten by Sosuke. He had only agreed to that because if he hadn't, Sosuke would have killed him. He loved Sasuke, not Sosuke.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 20th, 2016, 01:29 PM
Sasuke ears picked up as sosuke stands up smiling through the blood dripping down his face " Sasuke the wolf feared by many and the soon to be devil king of this timeline I wonder if time will change if I kill you now!!" He says as he runs at Sasuke and punches him hard in the face though Sasuke didn't move and grabbed sosukes hand and grabbing his head " ..die" Sasuke says as he tears sosuke arm off his body causing sosuke to yell in pain

Poppyfrost
December 20th, 2016, 01:33 PM
Holy mother)

Jack's pupils dilated in fear and some of Sosuke's blood speckled on his face. Tears streaked his cheeks and he looked away, sniffling.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 20th, 2016, 03:33 PM
:3 :rainbowllama: ) Sasuke tosses the arm to the side as sosuke falls back screaming in pain as Sasuke stands over him growling loudly " die!" He says opening his mouth showing black fire

Poppyfrost
December 20th, 2016, 03:41 PM
Jack couldn't take it anymore. "Sasuke! Stop!" He screamed, jumping up. He completely ignored what Midnight said and grabbed Sasuke, pulling him back. "Please, stop!"

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 20th, 2016, 08:32 PM
Sasuke looks at jack and growls loudly snapping his jaws at him but not doing anything he just stands there his fur calming down and his tail stops slashing a bit as sosuke growls loudly " what are you doing!? That things a monster "

Poppyfrost
December 20th, 2016, 08:36 PM
Jack flinched away, then slapped Sasuke. "SASUKE! STOP IT!" He screamed, glaring at him. He glanced at Sosuke. "Let me do this.." he said softly, then looked at Sasuke back in the eyes.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 20th, 2016, 08:52 PM
Sasuke eyes open as he steps back growling softly as he nods " as ..you wish " he says as sosuke growls softly

Poppyfrost
December 20th, 2016, 08:54 PM
Jack sighed and let go of Sasuke's arm. "Sosuke. Why did you come back?" He asked, standing next to Sasuke and holding his hand.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 20th, 2016, 09:13 PM
Sosuke laughs softly " why because I love you I thought we were happy together and when you disappeared I spent months trying to find you and when I do you already cheating on me with my great grandfather why? We're were going to get married you still are wearing the ring I gave you "

Poppyfrost
December 20th, 2016, 09:16 PM
"I ran away." Jack said quietly. "You treated me like an animal. I'm dating Sasuke because he actually loves me!" He pulled the ring off and threw it at Sosuke. "That ring is a lie. It tells nothing."

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 20th, 2016, 09:28 PM
Sosuke eyes widen " what ? I ...how? I'm confused I haven't done anything to make you feel like a animal "

Sasuke growls softly as he roars at sosuke shutting him up as sosuke was about to stand but only sits back down because of Sasuke

Poppyfrost
December 20th, 2016, 09:31 PM
Jack's eyes softened. He looked at Sosuke's missing arm, all the blood, the sadness in his eyes, and the pain on his face. "I..." he stammered, tears welling up in his eyes. "I'm sorry I left you." He whispered. Jack let go of Sasuke's hand, and walked towards Sosuke, where he hugged him. Tightly.

(Oh snap.)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 20th, 2016, 09:38 PM
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh snap )
Sasuke eyes glowed as he watches jack " ...is he going to stay are you going back with him " sosuke holds jack close glaring at Sasuke although he did gave Sasuke a victory smile which Sasuke growled at getting jealous

Poppyfrost
December 20th, 2016, 09:42 PM
"Im... going back with Sosuke... I'm sorry, Sasuke." He whispered, clinging to Sosuke and sniffling. "I really am.."

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 22nd, 2016, 08:36 PM
Sasuke smiles in victory at sosuke who growls softly as he looks at jack " then mind doing something for me can you look at me "

Poppyfrost
December 22nd, 2016, 08:52 PM
Jack nodded slightly and looked up at Sosuke, his face pale and stricken with tears. He sniffled and let his hands drop by his sides.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 22nd, 2016, 10:45 PM
Sosuke smiles as he holds jack close and kisses him right in front of Sasuke who roars loudly " hi he's my love!!" He says as he pushes sosuke away who was laughing softly " he may say he's yours but we both know who's the real lover here" he says glaring at Sasuke who glares back

Poppyfrost
December 22nd, 2016, 10:49 PM
Jack fell back, eyes wide. He was breathing heavily in panic, staring at both of them. He suddenly sprouted his wings and flew off, not wanting to deal with them at the moment. He cried as he was flying, soaring off hight into the sky and flying as fast as he could.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 27th, 2016, 08:05 PM
Sasuke growls softly as he runs after him his wings opened as he follows jack as fast as he can go
Sosuke eyes glowed as a shadow bird appears in front of him he gets on it and flys after them
Sasuke yells " jack wait up!!"

Poppyfrost
December 27th, 2016, 08:43 PM
"Leave me alone! I just want to be alone!" He cried, tears spilling over his cheeks. Electricity crackled around him and he sped up, looking behind him. He wasn't paying attention and he crashed into a large tree, falling to the ground. Jack had broken a few ribs and his arm, and he wrapped his wings around himself to protect himself and soften his fall. When he hit the ground he yelled in pain and curled up, having trouble breathing.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 27th, 2016, 08:46 PM
Sasuke eyes glowed as he flys down immediately after jack he lands in front of him and immediately runs to his side " don't worry I'm here I'll heal you!!" He says in worry and almost fear he holds his hand out as shadows begins to gather around them sosuke lands behind them his eyes glowing as he watches

Poppyfrost
December 27th, 2016, 09:00 PM
Jack gripped the grass in pain and tears slid down his cheeks, closing his eyes. "I don't know what to do... I don't know who to choose..." he cried, the pain almost unbearable. "Somebody help me..." Jack sobbed, his arm and chest red and swollen.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 27th, 2016, 09:08 PM
Sosuke sighs softly " why not choose both of us as I remember it's not illegal to have multiple wives or husbands here and it's also not rare besides " his arms grows back as a black clawed hand " Sasuke is my kin in fact you can almost say we're the same person " Sasukes shadows begins to heal jack slowly " yes that is true my love it's normal here to have many loves well as long as you want us both since you are the wife in this relationship " he says calmly as he kisses his head " so don't cry my love you can have both of us or you can choose I'm sure we'll understand on the choice you make "

Poppyfrost
December 27th, 2016, 09:17 PM
Jack looked at Sasuke, feeling the same familiar feeling as before, when everything was okay. When everything was perfect and he loved him. Then Sosuke came, but Jack was engaged to Sosuke. He didn't have many feelings for him anymore, but then things changed. He blinked away his tears and stared at them, then nodded slightly. "Okay... okay. I'll love you both." He whispered.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 27th, 2016, 09:20 PM
Sosuke smiles " thanks love " Sasuke smiles happily as he kisses jack " thank you very much i promise I'll love you and hold you close forever " Sosuke growls softly " hi! That's not fair why do you get to kiss him first aren't you supposed to heal him!!" He says sitting next to Sasuke who was smiling a victory smile " the early bird always gets to worm " Sosuke growls as he holds jack close and kisses him in the mouth

Poppyfrost
December 27th, 2016, 09:23 PM
Jack smiled weakly at Sasuke and blushed as he kissed him, then listened to them bicker. He laughed softly, then his eyes flickered up to Sosuke as he walked up to him and kissed him. He was stunned, then kissed him back and weakly held him close.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 28th, 2016, 11:39 AM
Sosuke stops the kiss and licks his lips looking at Sasuke with yet a other victory look on his face Sasuke growls loudly as he pulls jack to him he holds jacks chin up and kisses him passionately

Poppyfrost
December 28th, 2016, 11:43 AM
SO MANY KISSES)

Jack blushed more and kissed Sasuke back, holding him tightly and pulling him ontop of him. He started a nake-out session, his blush spreading as he tilting his head and deepened it.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 28th, 2016, 12:21 PM
Because they love you!! Two Sasukes = more kisses!!) Sasuke kisses him back a bit more roughly but still passionately as sosuke growls watching them he begins to get a idea and pulls Sasuke away from jack taking his place over him " don't forget about me love " he says in his low husky voice as Sasuke immediately stands up and changes into a wolf he growls loudly

Poppyfrost
December 28th, 2016, 12:28 PM
XD) Jack blushed and tried sitting up, but got pushed back down by Sosuke. "Sosuke..?" He whispered. He looked back at Sasuke, then up at Sosuke. He glanced at Sasuke and bit his lip again, then wrapped his arms around Sosuke.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 28th, 2016, 12:41 PM
Sasuke growls softly but instead changes back he rips open his shirt showing his powerful muscles " come to me my love I'm more handsome then this fool " he says in a low husky voice as he winks at jack.
Sosuke eyes glowed as he holds jack close and whispers into his ear " don't listen to him we both know who's the handsome one here " he says in a low husky voice
( at this point you can hit them :3 like in those amines "

Poppyfrost
December 28th, 2016, 12:47 PM
XD Oml)

Jack's eyes widened and he looked at Sasuke, then his eyes widened even more at what Sosuke said. "Aaah!" He screamed, kicking Sosuke off of him, then backing away. "You pervert!" He blushed and bit his lip, pressing up against a tree and staring at them both. "Don't you dare touch me!" Jack was breathing heavily.

Poppyfrost
December 28th, 2016, 01:31 PM
Jack blushed, getting an idea of how Sosuke and Sasuke were both feeling. He pressed up against the tree and was shaking, then glanced down at the wolves. "Sure, sure I am." He said softly, looking back up at Sasuke and Sosuke.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 28th, 2016, 03:35 PM
Sasuke sighs along with sosuke " fine " they both say as they sit down watching them as soul and midnight lay down by jacks side " okay would you mind if they got close my lord ?"

Poppyfrost
December 28th, 2016, 04:55 PM
"I wouldn't mind if they got close, no." Jack glanced at Sasuke and Sosuke, a small, nervous smile on his face. "Just as long as they don't get too touchy... I-Im not ready for that stuff.... yet.." he blushed madly and licked his lips.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 28th, 2016, 07:22 PM
"I wouldn't mind if they got close, no." Jack glanced at Sasuke and Sosuke, a small, nervous smile on his face. "Just as long as they don't get too touchy... I-Im not ready for that stuff.... yet.." he blushed madly and licked his lips.
Midnight eyes glowed as Sasuke and sosuke sat in front of jack like happy dogs waiting for a treat. Sasuke smiles " okay we'll be here and you can touch us if you want " sosuke nods " and if you want we can change in a animal you like "

Poppyfrost
December 28th, 2016, 08:27 PM
Jack blushed and glanced at Sosuke and Sasuke before he reached forwards and gently touched Sasuke's cheek, then kissed Sosuke's. He smirked, getting an idea to make one jealous.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 28th, 2016, 09:02 PM
Sasuke leans into jacks hand but makes a low growling sound when jack kisses Sosukes cheek but sosuke was smiling which pissed off Sasuke even more he was about to reach out to jack but midnight makes a growling sound stopping Sasuke who then just huffs cutely and looks away from them

Poppyfrost
December 28th, 2016, 11:42 PM
Jack smiled and kissed Sasuke on the lips before moving his hand up Sosuke's shirt. He was just teasing, trying not to be.... a certain something in any way.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 28th, 2016, 11:55 PM
Sasuke blushes a bit as jack kisses him and sosuke just smiled as he begins to remove his shirt " why don't we all take this inside we're all in the forest so someone may come by "

Poppyfrost
December 29th, 2016, 12:12 AM
Jack blushed and immediately pulled away from them both, eyes wide. "SOSUKE!" He screamed, narrowing his eyes and glancing at Sasuke.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 29th, 2016, 12:19 AM
Sasuke tilts his head confused " he just took off his shirt it's not that impressive " sosuke laughs softly " how dirty I meant just going inside love and watch a movie or something besides it's getting kinda cold out here and as you can tell it's also getting dark "

Poppyfrost
December 29th, 2016, 12:24 AM
Jack curled up on the ground in embarresment and blushed. "Ughhh..." he groaned, his face turning red.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 29th, 2016, 12:28 AM
Sasuke tilts his head as sosuke laughs softly " so cute " he says as midnight and soul lick jacks face trying to at least cheer him up a bit. Sasuke hugs jack close as if he was a teddy bear " why are you blushing is sosuke messing with you?"

Poppyfrost
December 29th, 2016, 12:34 AM
Jack blushed and squeaked, looking up at Sasuke. "Yeah, H-he is." He whispered, clinging to him and staring up at Sasuke.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 29th, 2016, 12:42 AM
Sosuke laughs softly " I'm just having fun my love is that so bad ?" Soul jumps on sosuke and lays down on him soul was actually really heavy and sosuke growls loudly at this " dang it soul you're going to need to go on a diet again!" He yells trying to push soul off as Sasuke laughs softly " well soul is punishing him now "

Poppyfrost
December 29th, 2016, 12:49 AM
Jack pressed up against him and hid his face in his shirt, taking in his scent and smiling softly. Wrapping his arms around him, Jack held him tightly.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 29th, 2016, 12:54 AM
Sasukes wolf tail appears wagging happily as he holds him close nuzzling his nose in jacks hair taking in his sweet scent
Sosuke growls loudly as he manages to get soul off him

Poppyfrost
December 29th, 2016, 12:59 AM
SNUGGLES)

Jack blushed and tilted his head up slightly, kissing Sasuke's cheek before nuzzling his head back into Sasuke's chest. He didn't hear Sosuke, because for some reason he was paying all of his absolute attention to Sasuke.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 29th, 2016, 01:08 AM
Belly rubs!!! http://img00.deviantart.net/a4e2/i/2013/331/3/a/hekulani_werewolf_tummy_rubs_by_ligernekoka-d6vvegb.jpg )
Sasuke tail wags more as he licks jacks head still nuzzling his hair as sosuke hugs jack from behind his wolf ears and tail also showed and he begins to nuzzle jacks shoulder like a dog asking for some love

Poppyfrost
December 29th, 2016, 01:11 AM
CUTE)

Jack smiled and looked at Sasuke, then glanced behind at Sosuke where he turned around and cuddled Sosuke just like Sasuke. He held him close and nuzzled his head in his chest, biting his lip and blushing.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 29th, 2016, 01:19 AM
Yes!!) Sasuke smiles at them as sosuke nuzzled jacks hair like what Sasuke did taking in the scent of what's his and Sasukes. Sasuke looks up " shouldn't we head back home it is getting a bit dark "

Poppyfrost
December 29th, 2016, 01:27 AM
Jack shrugged and held Sosuke tighter, burying his face in his chest more. "We can play in the dark. Like hide and seek or something." He blushed and gripped Sosuke's shirt.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 29th, 2016, 01:52 AM
Sasuke smiles " yeah let's do that much... isn't it a bit unfair?" He asks tilting his head as sosuke holds jack close putting his head on jacks " yes it'll be unfair for you since we have dog like sense of smell and our ability to control shadows will also make it a bit harder for you to hide ...unless you mean a other game ?"

Poppyfrost
December 29th, 2016, 01:56 AM
Jack blushed and closed his eyes, nuzzling Sosuke's neck and kissing his cheek. "It's okay... Sosuke... what do you mean by another game?" He whispered, blushing.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 29th, 2016, 02:19 AM
Sosuke smiles " well me and Sasuke are considered to be wolves how about a game of fetch or something either way " he holds jacks chin up " it's your choice "

Poppyfrost
December 29th, 2016, 11:01 AM
Jack shrugged and bit his lip, then nestled his head back into his chest and closed his eyes. "It's whatever you two want... I'm a little tired, actually, but that doesn't really matter..." he whispered, tightly holding Sosuke.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 29th, 2016, 11:47 AM
Sasuke smiles " he's so cute can't we just sleep here today " sosuke smiles " fine " he says as he changes into a wolf in his wolf form his chest was fluffy as a wolf while Sasuke as a wolf was a bit fluffy but not that much they both lay down by jack. Sasuke licks jacks cheek " we can sleep here today "

Poppyfrost
December 29th, 2016, 11:58 AM
Jack curled up beside them both, nuzzling his head into Sosuke'Sosuke's fur. He pressed up against both of them and closed his eyes, immediately falling asleep.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 29th, 2016, 09:33 PM
Sasuke yawns a bit as he puts his head down and sosuke smiles as he leans in close as they both eventually begin to fall asleep

Poppyfrost
December 29th, 2016, 09:44 PM
Jack woke up in the middle of the night and looked up, glancing at Them both before standing up and running away into the woods. He would be back, he just had to do something.