PDA

View Full Version : Delilah and Ray rp (private)

YourAromanticAlly
March 17th, 2019, 11:47 PM
Ray was nervous. Today was his first day at a new school, again. He's graduated like four times already so he keeps jumping around high schools to have some semblance of life. He'll go crazy if he doesn't. He doesnt understand how some people of his kind just, dont do anything? He has sunglasses on to protect himself from the harsh light of sun, since it was still so early into the fall season. He would be fine as long as he didn't go outside without an umbrella or something like that. He wore long sleeves and jeans to protect himself as well.

~Silverkit~

~Silverkit~
March 18th, 2019, 06:50 AM
Ray was nervous. Today was his first day at a new school, again. He's graduated like four times already so he keeps jumping around high schools to have some semblance of life. He'll go crazy if he doesn't. He doesnt understand how some people of his kind just, dont do anything? He has sunglasses on to protect himself from the harsh light of sun, since it was still so early into the fall season. He would be fine as long as he didn't go outside without an umbrella or something like that. He wore long sleeves and jeans to protect himself as well.

~Silverkit~
Delilah was a bit nervous as well. She didn't really have friends to talk to or anything. She wore leggings with a T-shirt. She walked to school alone like usual.

YourAromanticAlly
March 18th, 2019, 10:33 AM
Delilah was a bit nervous as well. She didn't really have friends to talk to or anything. She wore leggings with a T-shirt. She walked to school alone like usual.

Ray looked up from the ground and said the girl on the opposite side of the street, walking alone just lile he was, and wondered if he should walk over and greet her. He shook his head and changed his mind. No, she would find out his secret.

~Silverkit~
March 18th, 2019, 03:41 PM
Ray looked up from the ground and said the girl on the opposite side of the street, walking alone just lile he was, and wondered if he should walk over and greet her. He shook his head and changed his mind. No, she would find out his secret.
Delilah saw a boy staring at her. She wondered if she should go say hi but decided not to. Soon she arrived at the school.

YourAromanticAlly
March 18th, 2019, 11:02 PM
Delilah saw a boy staring at her. She wondered if she should go say hi but decided not to. Soon she arrived at the school.

Ray arrived as well, heading to his first class and saw the girl again. How msny times was she going to appear? Perhaps thid is a reincarnation of his last high school lover. He snorted and shook his head.

~Silverkit~
March 19th, 2019, 06:51 AM
Ray arrived as well, heading to his first class and saw the girl again. How msny times was she going to appear? Perhaps thid is a reincarnation of his last high school lover. He snorted and shook his head.
Delilah saw the boy staring at her. creep she thought. She thought it was creepy that a boy she didn't Know kept on staring at her. She finally arrived to her class and sat down in her new seat.

YourAromanticAlly
March 19th, 2019, 11:27 PM
Delilah saw the boy staring at her. creep she thought. She thought it was creepy that a boy she didn't Know kept on staring at her. She finally arrived to her class and sat down in her new seat.

He shook his head and sat in the back, away from the window. He sat were the sun would least likely shine of him

~Silverkit~
March 20th, 2019, 06:59 AM
He shook his head and sat in the back, away from the window. He sat were the sun would least likely shine of him
Delilah noticed some movement beside her. She looked to see who it was and saw the same guy from earlier.
(Ok, I got a plot idea. What if, They used to be friends when they were younger but Ray left cause of his secret he never could tell Delilah?)

YourAromanticAlly
March 20th, 2019, 11:52 PM
Delilah noticed some movement beside her. She looked to see who it was and saw the same guy from earlier.
(Ok, I got a plot idea. What if, They used to be friends when they were younger but Ray left cause of his secret he never could tell Delilah?)

Ray nodded at her before looking toward the front, resting his head on a covered hand.

//I like that!!!

~Silverkit~
March 21st, 2019, 06:55 AM
Ray nodded at her before looking toward the front, resting his head on a covered hand.

//I like that!!!
Delilah put her down, since the teacher was only talking about her life. She accidentally fell asleep after that.

YourAromanticAlly
March 21st, 2019, 11:10 AM
Delilah put her down, since the teacher was only talking about her life. She accidentally fell asleep after that.

// sorry for the late replies. This week has been super hectic

Ray glanced over at her and laughed quietly to himself. First day and this girl was already asleep? He rolled his eyes and watched the teacher. Once impirtant stuff was going to happen, he would wake her

~Silverkit~
March 21st, 2019, 03:25 PM
:naughtywag:

// sorry for the late replies. This week has been super hectic

Ray glanced over at her and laughed quietly to himself. First day and this girl was already asleep? He rolled his eyes and watched the teacher. Once impirtant stuff was going to happen, he would wake her
Delilah shot up when she heard a horn blow. It came from the teacher. The teacher was the same one she had last year and she really hated it.

YourAromanticAlly
March 22nd, 2019, 11:09 PM
Gracie snorted at his reaction. "She's crazy" she whispered.

"You've had her before, then?" He asked with a cocked eyebrow, leaning closer so they could speak quieter. He took a deep breath in through his nose and felt goosebumps. That was a good scent. A familiar scent. He knew this girl... But from where? "I'm Ray, and you are?"

~Silverkit~
March 23rd, 2019, 10:04 AM
"You've had her before, then?" He asked with a cocked eyebrow, leaning closer so they could speak quieter. He took a deep breath in through his nose and felt goosebumps. That was a good scent. A familiar scent. He knew this girl... But from where? "I'm Ray, and you are?"
Delilah nodded. "I had her last year. She moved up a grade this year to teach." She said. She looked at him. He looked familiar. But she couldn't figure out how. "I'm Delilah" she said.

YourAromanticAlly
March 23rd, 2019, 12:46 PM
Delilah nodded. "I had her last year. She moved up a grade this year to teach." She said. She looked at him. He looked familiar. But she couldn't figure out how. "I'm Delilah" she said.

"Well, lets try to survive this teacher than." He grinned, showing off slightly pointed teeth before pulling away and started to take notes.

~Silverkit~
March 23rd, 2019, 02:16 PM
"Well, lets try to survive this teacher than." He grinned, showing off slightly pointed teeth before pulling away and started to take notes.
Delilah smiled. "Ok." She said and looked back up at the teacher. She looked at the clock, waiting for the bell to ring. She got bored so she put in her earbuds and started drawing. The teacher never noticed last year, so why would she notice now?

YourAromanticAlly
March 23rd, 2019, 08:44 PM
Delilah smiled. "Ok." She said and looked back up at the teacher. She looked at the clock, waiting for the bell to ring. She got bored so she put in her earbuds and started drawing. The teacher never noticed last year, so why would she notice now?

Ray snorted when he noticed that ear buds and shook his head. He still didnt quiet get some of the technology of today. He still had a flip phone because it took him forever to figure that out. New technology was coming out every day, why change now?

~Silverkit~
March 23rd, 2019, 08:50 PM
Ray snorted when he noticed that ear buds and shook his head. He still didnt quiet get some of the technology of today. He still had a flip phone because it took him forever to figure that out. New technology was coming out every day, why change now?
Delilah noticed him snort. "Don't snort at me!" She said as the bell rang. She got out of her seat and got her stuff packed up.

YourAromanticAlly
March 23rd, 2019, 11:45 PM
Delilah noticed him snort. "Don't snort at me!" She said as the bell rang. She got out of her seat and got her stuff packed up.

"Then don't do something worth snorting at." He grinned in retaliation. He felt comfortable with the girl.

// I realized that he's becoming less and less like that character I tried to make. He's now this cocky person.

~Silverkit~
March 24th, 2019, 08:55 AM
"Then don't do something worth snorting at." He grinned in retaliation. He felt comfortable with the girl.

// I realized that he's becoming less and less like that character I tried to make. He's now this cocky person.
Delilah rolled her eyes playfully. She felt like she knew this guy but couldn't remember where. "Do I know you? You look familiar?" She asked.

YourAromanticAlly
March 24th, 2019, 12:15 PM
Delilah rolled her eyes playfully. She felt like she knew this guy but couldn't remember where. "Do I know you? You look familiar?" She asked.

"You know, I feel the same." Ray said and cocked his head. "Maybe we knew each other I a past life?" He suggested, an air of playfulness in his tone. But he knew it could be true. Delilah could be someone he knew before...

~Silverkit~
March 24th, 2019, 12:42 PM
"You know, I feel the same." Ray said and cocked his head. "Maybe we knew each other I a past life?" He suggested, an air of playfulness in his tone. But he knew it could be true. Delilah could be someone he knew before...
Delilah shook her head. "No, it's like I know you really well. I can't figure out where or when though." She said. She had a locket around her neck that she kept with her everywhere.

((What if he gave her a locket shaped like a heart and he had the key that unlocked it. And he had gave it to her when they were younger?))

YourAromanticAlly
March 24th, 2019, 11:14 PM
Delilah shook her head. "No, it's like I know you really well. I can't figure out where or when though." She said. She had a locket around her neck that she kept with her everywhere.

((What if he gave her a locket shaped like a heart and he had the key that unlocked it. And he had gave it to her when they were younger?))

He shrugged. He felt the same way, but wasn't going to say anything else. "Who knows. The worlds small."

((That would be so cute!!!)

~Silverkit~
March 25th, 2019, 06:53 AM
He shrugged. He felt the same way, but wasn't going to say anything else. "Who knows. The worlds small."

((That would be so cute!!!)
Delilah nodded. "Yeah" she said. She decided, she was going to think about it later.

YourAromanticAlly
March 25th, 2019, 11:51 AM
Delilah nodded. "Yeah" she said. She decided, she was going to think about it later.

Ray stood to head to his next class, thinking about the girl. He fiddled with key hung around his neck as he walked.

~Silverkit~
March 25th, 2019, 03:21 PM
Ray stood to head to his next class, thinking about the girl. He fiddled with key hung around his neck as he walked.
Delilah walked to her next class. The class ended soon and she headed outside to eat her lunch alone, like usual. She messed with her heart shaped locket for Abit.

YourAromanticAlly
March 25th, 2019, 08:36 PM
Delilah walked to her next class. The class ended soon and she headed outside to eat her lunch alone, like usual. She messed with her heart shaped locket for Abit.

Ray stayed in the building, hanging out I the hallway for keep away from the sun. He lifted his sunglasses to show off reddish eyes. He was hungry.

~Silverkit~
March 26th, 2019, 06:54 AM
Ray stayed in the building, hanging out I the hallway for keep away from the sun. He lifted his sunglasses to show off reddish eyes. He was hungry.
Delilah finished her lunch with a sigh. She headed back inside. She walked in the halls looking for something to do.

YourAromanticAlly
March 27th, 2019, 06:10 PM
Delilah finished her lunch with a sigh. She headed back inside. She walked in the halls looking for something to do.

"Hey, Delilah." Ray waved when he spotted the girl. "Youre even shorter when you stand," he teased. "I'm like two feet taller than you."

~Silverkit~
March 28th, 2019, 06:56 AM
"Hey, Delilah." Ray waved when he spotted the girl. "Youre even shorter when you stand," he teased. "I'm like two feet taller than you."
Delilah looked over at Ray and rolled her eyes. "Oh whatever". "I'm still smarter than you and I always will be, so it doesn't matter how tall I am." She said.

YourAromanticAlly
March 28th, 2019, 09:44 PM
Delilah looked over at Ray and rolled her eyes. "Oh whatever". "I'm still smarter than you and I always will be, so it doesn't matter how tall I am." She said.

"Brave words for a girl who fell asleep in class." He pointed out, leaning against thw wall.

~Silverkit~
March 29th, 2019, 07:02 AM
"Brave words for a girl who fell asleep in class." He pointed out, leaning against thw wall.
"What do you expect? The teachers boring!" Delilah said.

YourAromanticAlly
March 29th, 2019, 11:27 PM
"What do you expect? The teachers boring!" Delilah said.

Ray snorted. "Not an excuse." He answered in return. "What's your next class?"

~Silverkit~
March 30th, 2019, 09:49 AM
Ray snorted. "Not an excuse." He answered in return. "What's your next class?"
Delilah looked at her schedule. "Over there" she said and pointed toward her class.

YourAromanticAlly
March 31st, 2019, 10:40 AM
Delilah looked at her schedule. "Over there" she said and pointed toward her class.

"Oh hey, i have that class too." He nodded. "No a big fan of math though."

~Silverkit~
March 31st, 2019, 10:43 AM
"Oh hey, i have that class too." He nodded. "No a big fan of math though."
"Me neither." Delilah said, looking at the class.

YourAromanticAlly
April 1st, 2019, 03:22 PM
"Me neither." Delilah said, looking at the class.

"I prefer history or english." He hummed. "Especially Shakespeare and all that."

~Silverkit~
April 1st, 2019, 03:30 PM
:inlove:

"I prefer history or english." He hummed. "Especially Shakespeare and all that."
"You like poetry, don't you?" Delilah asked, looking up at him curiously. She started fiddling with her necklace again. It suddenly broke off her neck, making a loud noise in the silent hall. "I should really get a better chain for that." She mumbled, bending down to pick up the heart shaped locket.

YourAromanticAlly
April 1st, 2019, 10:56 PM
:inlove:
"You like poetry, don't you?" Delilah asked, looking up at him curiously. She started fiddling with her necklace again. It suddenly broke off her neck, making a loud noise in the silent hall. "I should really get a better chain for that." She mumbled, bending down to pick up the heart shaped locket.

"If done right, it can be beautiful." He nodded. "Oh, I can get that." Ray said and bent down to grab it as well. "Nice... Locket..." He said , staring at it carefully.

~Silverkit~
April 2nd, 2019, 07:00 AM
"If done right, it can be beautiful." He nodded. "Oh, I can get that." Ray said and bent down to grab it as well. "Nice... Locket..." He said , staring at it carefully.
"Thank you" Delilah said. "When I was younger, my best friend left. He never told me why, I just guessed it was important. He gave me the locket, and he had the key to it. I haven't seen him since." She explained.

YourAromanticAlly
April 2nd, 2019, 11:29 PM
"Thank you" Delilah said. "When I was younger, my best friend left. He never told me why, I just guessed it was important. He gave me the locket, and he had the key to it. I haven't seen him since." She explained.

Ray pulled out his key necklace which was hiding under his shirt. "Like this one?" He asked with a tilt of his head.

// Wait, timeline. So for our lore, do vampires stay the age they were turned, or do they age to a certain point and stop, or like, when were they friends??

~Silverkit~
April 3rd, 2019, 06:53 AM
Ray pulled out his key necklace which was hiding under his shirt. "Like this one?" He asked with a tilt of his head.

// Wait, timeline. So for our lore, do vampires stay the age they were turned, or do they age to a certain point and stop, or like, when were they friends??
"Yeah..... exactly like that one " Delilah said, astonished.

//they were friends when they were younger. Like when they were in kindergarten ray left.

YourAromanticAlly
April 4th, 2019, 08:47 PM
"Yeah..... exactly like that one " Delilah said, astonished.

//they were friends when they were younger. Like when they were in kindergarten ray left.

"Maybe I?" He asked, taking the locket and removed he key from his neck. He put it in, turning the key and it unlocked, revealing what was in the locket.

//kk

~Silverkit~
April 5th, 2019, 06:41 AM
[QUOTE=YourAromanticAlly;584644]

"Maybe I?" He asked, taking the locket and removed he key from his neck. He put it in, turning the key and it unlocked, revealing what was in the locket.

//kk[QUOTE]
"Yeah" Delilah said. She watched him unlock it. It revealed a picture of them as kids. That's why he looked so familiar... she thought.

YourAromanticAlly
April 5th, 2019, 03:26 PM
[QUOTE=~Silverkit~;584682][QUOTE=YourAromanticAlly;584644]

//kk
"Yeah" Delilah said. She watched him unlock it. It revealed a picture of them as kids. That's why he looked so familiar... she thought.

"Well isn't that an old photo." He laughed and handed the locket back to her

~Silverkit~
April 5th, 2019, 03:54 PM
[QUOTE=~Silverkit~;584682][QUOTE=YourAromanticAlly;584644]

//kk

"Well isn't that an old photo." He laughed and handed the locket back to her
"So that means your the guy that left?" Delilah said, taking the locket.

YourAromanticAlly
April 6th, 2019, 09:35 PM
[QUOTE=YourAromanticAlly;584779][COLOR="Black"][QUOTE=~Silverkit~;584682]
"So that means your the guy that left?" Delilah said, taking the locket.

"Yeah, I moved." He nodded. "I move around a lot." He said and smiled softly at her. "I'm glad we reconnected."

~Silverkit~
April 6th, 2019, 09:42 PM
[QUOTE=~Silverkit~;584792][QUOTE=YourAromanticAlly;584779]

[COLOR=Plum]"Yeah, I moved." He nodded. "I move around a lot." He said and smiled softly at her. "I'm glad we reconnected."
"I'm glad too." Delilah said, smiling. But something didn't add up. There was something about him that was odd but she couldn't figure out what. "I didn't see you at lunch. Aren't you hungry?" She asked

YourAromanticAlly
April 7th, 2019, 09:57 PM
[QUOTE=YourAromanticAlly;585211][COLOR="Black"][QUOTE=~Silverkit~;584792]
"I'm glad too." Delilah said, smiling. But something didn't add up. There was something about him that was odd but she couldn't figure out what. "I didn't see you at lunch. Aren't you hungry?" She asked

"Nah, I'm good." He smiled. "I don't usually eat lunch, I have a large breakfast instead." He said and shrugged. "I'll just eat when I get home."

~Silverkit~
April 8th, 2019, 06:57 AM
[QUOTE=~Silverkit~;585215][QUOTE=YourAromanticAlly;585211]

[COLOR=Plum]"Nah, I'm good." He smiled. "I don't usually eat lunch, I have a large breakfast instead." He said and shrugged. "I'll just eat when I get home."
"Ok..." Delilah said. The bell rang. "We should get going." She said, heading to their next class.

YourAromanticAlly
April 9th, 2019, 11:08 PM
[QUOTE=YourAromanticAlly;585808][COLOR="Black"][QUOTE=~Silverkit~;585215]
"Ok..." Delilah said. The bell rang. "We should get going." She said, heading to their next class.

Ray followed the girl, a bit nervous now. How could he tell her that he's a vampire? Would she even believe him? No. He can't tell her.... but would she find out?

~Silverkit~
April 10th, 2019, 06:56 AM
:[QUOTE=~Silverkit~;585933][QUOTE=YourAromanticAlly;585808][COLOR="Black"]

Ray followed the girl, a bit nervous now. How could he tell her that he's a vampire? Would she even believe him? No. He can't tell her.... but would she find out?
Delilah turned around, to see Ray looking nervous. "You ok?" She asked.

YourAromanticAlly
April 11th, 2019, 11:30 AM
:[QUOTE=YourAromanticAlly;586418][COLOR="Black"][QUOTE=~Silverkit~;585933]
Delilah turned around, to see Ray looking nervous. "You ok?" She asked.

"Hm? Yeah, I'm fine." He nodded with a small smile.

~Silverkit~
April 11th, 2019, 01:19 PM
[QUOTE=~Silverkit~;586448]:[QUOTE=YourAromanticAlly;586418]

[COLOR=Plum]"Hm? Yeah, I'm fine." He nodded with a small smile.
Delilah was a bit suspicious but kept walking to class with Ray. Hes hiding something... she thought

YourAromanticAlly
April 16th, 2019, 11:51 PM
[QUOTE=YourAromanticAlly;586751][COLOR="Black"][QUOTE=~Silverkit~;586448]:
Delilah was a bit suspicious but kept walking to class with Ray. Hes hiding something... she thought

(Hi! Sorry, I'm a bit overwhelmed right now. The new quarter just started for my school and I'm trying to figure out college, work, and free time work lmao. Spring break messed me up. I promise I'll keep coming back, but if I haven't responded in a couple days, please bump me!)

"Have you lived here the entire time?" He asked curiously, since he's bounced around quite a bit.

~Silverkit~
April 17th, 2019, 06:50 AM
[QUOTE=~Silverkit~;586768][QUOTE=YourAromanticAlly;586751]

[COLOR=Plum](Hi! Sorry, I'm a bit overwhelmed right now. The new quarter just started for my school and I'm trying to figure out college, work, and free time work lmao. Spring break messed me up. I promise I'll keep coming back, but if I haven't responded in a couple days, please bump me!)

"Have you lived here the entire time?" He asked curiously, since he's bounced around quite a bit.

Delilah nodded. "Yeah, I don't have anywhere else to go." She said.

YourAromanticAlly
April 20th, 2019, 11:44 AM
[QUOTE=YourAromanticAlly;588278][COLOR="Black"][QUOTE=~Silverkit~;586768]
Delilah nodded. "Yeah, I don't have anywhere else to go." She said.

"I've moved around a lot." He said with a small frown. He came from a family of vampires and if sonething bad happened, they had to move.

~Silverkit~
April 20th, 2019, 12:01 PM
[QUOTE=~Silverkit~;588302][QUOTE=YourAromanticAlly;588278][COLOR="Black"]

"I've moved around a lot." He said with a small frown. He came from a family of vampires and if sonething bad happened, they had to move.
"Why?" Delilah asked.

YourAromanticAlly
April 24th, 2019, 04:52 PM
[QUOTE=YourAromanticAlly;589073][COLOR="Black"][QUOTE=~Silverkit~;588302]
"Why?" Delilah asked.

"My parents never liked to stay in the same area for too long. They got antsy." Well, that wasn't a complete lie. They did start to feel nervous when they lived somewhere for a long time. Like something was bound to go wrong eventually.

~Silverkit~
April 24th, 2019, 05:00 PM
[QUOTE=~Silverkit~;589083][QUOTE=YourAromanticAlly;589073]

[COLOR=Plum]"My parents never liked to stay in the same area for too long. They got antsy." Well, that wasn't a complete lie. They did start to feel nervous when they lived somewhere for a long time. Like something was bound to go wrong eventually.
"Um ok " Delilah said. Yep, he was hiding something. She could confront him now or never. "I don't know if it's just me but it feels like you're hiding something." She said, glancing at Ray.

YourAromanticAlly
April 25th, 2019, 11:57 AM
[QUOTE=YourAromanticAlly;590377][COLOR="Black"][QUOTE=~Silverkit~;589083]
"Um ok " Delilah said. Yep, he was hiding something. She could confront him now or never. "I don't know if it's just me but it feels like you're hiding something." She said, glancing at Ray.

Ray looked away. "Even if I was, why do you need to know that?" He scoffed and walked away, hands in his pockets.

~Silverkit~
April 25th, 2019, 03:34 PM
[QUOTE=~Silverkit~;590381][QUOTE=YourAromanticAlly;590377]

[COLOR=Plum]Ray looked away. "Even if I was, why do you need to know that?" He scoffed and walked away, hands in his pockets.
Delilah stopped walking and glared at him as he walked away. He was hiding something, and wouldn't tell her. She would have to figure out on her own what he was hiding. She was determined to do so.

YourAromanticAlly
April 25th, 2019, 11:11 PM
[QUOTE=YourAromanticAlly;590522][COLOR="Black"][QUOTE=~Silverkit~;590381]
Delilah stopped walking and glared at him as he walked away. He was hiding something, and wouldn't tell her. She would have to figure out on her own what he was hiding. She was determined to do so.

Ray entered the class before Delilah and sat down at his desk, getting his stuff out.

~Silverkit~
April 26th, 2019, 07:05 AM
[QUOTE=~Silverkit~;590557][QUOTE=YourAromanticAlly;590522][COLOR="Black"]

Ray entered the class before Delilah and sat down at his desk, getting his stuff out.
Delilah walked in the classroom, taking her seat beside Ray.

YourAromanticAlly
April 27th, 2019, 01:36 PM
[QUOTE=YourAromanticAlly;590672][COLOR="Black"][QUOTE=~Silverkit~;590557]
Delilah walked in the classroom, taking her seat beside Ray.

Ray looked away from her and down at his notebook, trying to avoid her.

~Silverkit~
April 27th, 2019, 02:25 PM
[QUOTE=~Silverkit~;590701][QUOTE=YourAromanticAlly;590672]

[COLOR=Plum]Ray looked away from her and down at his notebook, trying to avoid her.
Delilah began to draw, but her thoughts kept on interrupting her. Suddenly her phone vibrated and she glanced at it. "Damn it..." She muttered quietly.

She let out a sigh of relief. School was over. She got up and walked out of the classroom. She went to her locker, glaring at Ray. She walked out of the school. She went to the park, it almost abandoned. She sat against a tree, eating an apple. She tried to think of any evidence she had of what was going on with Ray but she didn't have any. She hadn't seen anything in person.

YourAromanticAlly
April 27th, 2019, 11:32 PM
[QUOTE=YourAromanticAlly;590919][COLOR="Black"][QUOTE=~Silverkit~;590701]
Delilah began to draw, but her thoughts kept on interrupting her. Suddenly her phone vibrated and she glanced at it. "Damn it..." She muttered quietly.

She let out a sigh of relief. School was over. She got up and walked out of the classroom. She went to her locker, glaring at Ray. She walked out of the school. She went to the park, it almost abandoned. She sat against a tree, eating an apple. She tried to think of any evidence she had of what was going on with Ray but she didn't have any. She hadn't seen anything in person.

As Ray walked home, he thought to himself. He shouldn't have snapped at her like that. She didnt deserve it... But he was just scared and nervous. What if she found out? Would she look at him in disgust like everyone else...? He walked past the park she was in, not even noticing her as he passed by.

~Silverkit~
April 28th, 2019, 10:17 AM
[QUOTE=~Silverkit~;590933][QUOTE=YourAromanticAlly;590919][COLOR="Black"]

As Ray walked home, he thought to himself. He shouldn't have snapped at her like that. She didnt deserve it... But he was just scared and nervous. What if she found out? Would she look at him in disgust like everyone else...? He walked past the park she was in, not even noticing her as he passed by.
I could always follow him? Delilah Thought. She got up and headed home. She needed somethings before she followed him.

She got her stuff from home and went back outside. You could already see some stars in the sky. She walked down the street, looking around for Ray.

YourAromanticAlly
April 28th, 2019, 10:36 PM
[QUOTE=YourAromanticAlly;591068][COLOR="Black"][QUOTE=~Silverkit~;590933]
I could always follow him? Delilah Thought. She got up and headed home. She needed somethings before she followed him.

She got her stuff from home and went back outside. You could already see some stars in the sky. She walked down the street, looking around for Ray.

Ray was out hunting. He tried his hardest to not look for people, instead for a stray animal. He tried to use mice or something of the sort, feeling pity to suck blood from a cat or dog. He found a mouse and sat in an alley way, finding a vein to suck from. He grimaced at the terrible taste.

~Silverkit~
April 29th, 2019, 06:34 AM
[QUOTE=~Silverkit~;591112][QUOTE=YourAromanticAlly;591068]

[COLOR=Plum]Ray was out hunting. He tried his hardest to not look for people, instead for a stray animal. He tried to use mice or something of the sort, feeling pity to suck blood from a cat or dog. He found a mouse and sat in an alley way, finding a vein to suck from. He grimaced at the terrible taste.
Delilah was wearing a black hoodie. She looked around for awhile but she couldn't find Ray. She saw a bench infront of a alley way and sat on it.

YourAromanticAlly
May 1st, 2019, 11:30 AM
[QUOTE=YourAromanticAlly;591266][COLOR="Black"][QUOTE=~Silverkit~;591112]
Delilah was wearing a black hoodie. She looked around for awhile but she couldn't find Ray. She saw a bench infront of a alley way and sat on it.

He wiped the blood from his chin before standing and leaving the alley way, planning on heading home.

~Silverkit~
May 1st, 2019, 03:34 PM
[QUOTE=~Silverkit~;591288][QUOTE=YourAromanticAlly;591266]

[COLOR=Plum]He wiped the blood from his chin before standing and leaving the alley way, planning on heading home.
Delilah got up to leave when she saw something. That's when she noticed it was Ray. "Ray?" She said, stepping forward so she could see him better. "Is that blood?" She asked, her eyes wide.