PDA

View Full Version : Who's the better sibling ?

Leucos
February 24th, 2019, 07:36 PM
ok I made this since I'm really bored , I've had a dilemma too, I honestly think mothwing is the better sibling than hawkfrost , since A she doesn't believe in starclan and yet still carries her duties of being a medicine cat just as well. And I'm in love with the mothpool ship anyways sooo....:p. And for hawkfrost I think he's one of the better villains in the series just because I could feel his ambition and character as well as mothwing.if you chose either id like to hear why ^^ like I said I'm bored ok?

Gold
February 24th, 2019, 07:38 PM
I can't help but like evil characters! ;)

Leucos
February 24th, 2019, 07:40 PM
I can't help but like evil characters! b
Yeet!

Gold
February 24th, 2019, 07:41 PM
c'mon, people, vote for Hawkfrost!

Nimbusnobody
February 24th, 2019, 08:06 PM
Mothwing always just felt more interesting in every way. Also, Mothpool OTP.

Brunch
February 25th, 2019, 12:27 PM
If we're talking better character-wise, I'd have to for Hawkfrost, simply because he can, at times, be a bit of layered character, while Mothwing's only real defining feature is the fact that she's a medicine-cat that doesn't believe in StarClan. Just so I can say this, I think that Mothwing could've been developed farther, since there were so many opportunities. In the Dark Forest/StarClan battle, having her believe in StarClan afterwards would have really driven her character imo.

MattTheCat
April 20th, 2019, 01:33 AM
Mothwing's only real defining feature is the fact that she's a medicine-cat that doesn't believe in StarClan. Just so I can say this, I think that Mothwing could've been developed farther, since there were so many opportunities.

I agree, as far as character development goes. Hawkfrost was much more interesting character to follow. As far as how good they were morality-wise, I would definitely argue that the one that didn't try to convince Brambleclaw (at the time) to kill Firestar was the better of the two