PDA

View Full Version : Free Roleplays?

Kiramclome
January 30th, 2019, 06:25 PM
Ohai! I've been here for like 2 days and I'm having trouble understanding everything and having fun at the same time. So I'd like to do some roleplays to practice!
I already have one character (Sheerkit) but his mother is barely online and neither is anyone else around him, he's also busy currently so I'vegot nothing to do. So if anybody is willing to be there to roleplay, feel free to reply, because honestly, it's hard to understand everything around here. I'll do any basic roleplay that doesn't require too much trouble. I'm basically a roleplay vending machine!
If you still dont understand, One of us creates a character, you decide who, then that character does whatever is required for your character, thus being helpful to both of us, your plot and my skills
Thanks! :colorwah:

Your Character's Name:
Requirements for my character:
Clan:

~Silverkit~
January 30th, 2019, 07:33 PM
What clan is Sheerkit in?
Kiramclome

Kiramclome
January 30th, 2019, 07:37 PM
Kiramclome
Ah you misunderstand. Sheerkit isn't roleplaying. I get to make a new character that fits your Character's every need. You get to create the character if you want, but everything I play as from this forum is to please other's roleplays.

panchiko
January 30th, 2019, 07:38 PM
Kiramclome
i believe its wc

~Silverkit~
January 30th, 2019, 07:40 PM
Ah you misunderstand. Sheerkit isn't roleplaying. I get to make a new character that fits your Character's every need. You get to create the character if you want, but everything I play as from this forum is to please other's roleplays.
Oh now I get it.

Character's name: Moonshine
Requirements for your character: Male, 15-20 moons, and ummmmm willing to have a relationship with her?
Clan: Shadowclan

Kiramclome
January 30th, 2019, 07:41 PM
Oh now I get it.

Character's name: Moonshine
Requirements for your character: Male, 15-20 moons, and ummmmm willing to have a relationship with her?
Clan: Shadowclan
Sure! I'll send you the details.

Madelaine
February 3rd, 2019, 11:17 PM
Your Character's Name: lavenderflower
Requirements for my character: 18 moons, male, a different clan than her, will have a cross-clan relationship with her
Clan: Lavender's clan is Riverclan
Kiramclome

Mango
February 4th, 2019, 12:06 PM
Your character: Pikerunner
Requirements for your character: Warrior, tom, 20-40 moons old, sexually attracted to toms, should flirt with Pike, should help him understand it is okay to be gay and show affection for toms
Clan: Windclan

Browneyedfox
February 18th, 2019, 12:21 PM
Your Character's Name: Brokenpaw
Requirements for my character: Totes evil, lives in the Dark Forest, will turn Brokenpaw from a adorable cinnamon roll to a lean mean killing machine. (Gonna turn her evil!)
Clan: Shadowclan/Dark Forest