PDA

View Full Version : Everything Finder for Hareskip (WC)

Brunch
December 12th, 2016, 10:08 PM
Hello wonderful people of WCO! My newest character that I have worked quite a while on is ready for some relations! On Hareskip's (http://cloudycharacters.weebly.com/hareskip.html) profile, there will be relations that might list Open in it, if it does, it means that the role is open. As his relations start to fill, I will start to close the roles, so keep a close eye on his character page if you wish to apply. Thank you so much!
~Forums~
Name:
Personality:
Appearance:
Role:
Activeness:

Forum with Character Page
Name/Link:
Activeness:
Role:

Starfall
December 12th, 2016, 10:16 PM
Cloudy
Name:Rabbitpaw
Apperance: she is a small, light brown she cat with short, fluffy fur. She has dark green eyes Andy a small bobbed tail. She has very large ears and very small paws, and is more lean than muscular.
Personality: she's always posative and happy, it's rare to see her get depressed or even frown. She's always trying her hardest and loves to make new friends along the way.
Role wanted: sister perhaps?
Other: she's got another brother, Thornpelt, rp'd by TheBread

Brunch
December 12th, 2016, 10:29 PM
starfall
I'll wait for a few more forums before I decide! Thank you though!

Teza
December 13th, 2016, 12:26 AM
Name/Link; Shorttail / here (http://warriorsofliquoris.weebly.com/shorttail.html)
Activity; I'm on every day :3
Role; Crush/Best Friend/Both?

If accepted, I had this idea. If she's his best friend, then she can help him be less self conscious, and also as his crush, she could get even closer to him and protect him against what others think xD

Again, that's IF she's accepted :3

Sage
December 13th, 2016, 06:26 AM
Name+Link; Sagewhisker (Will link later, im on mobile.)
Activity; 8/10
Role Wanted; Best Friend and/or Love Interest

spade
December 13th, 2016, 09:22 AM
Name/Link: Crestpaw (www.lillswcocats.weebly.com/crestpaw.html)
Activeness: 7-9/10
Role: Apprentice

Brunch
December 13th, 2016, 10:23 AM
Liquoris Shorttail would be a close/best friend of Hareskip's. Through roleplay, their relationship may develope into his crush.
S A G I E Sagewhiser will be Hare's friend, but their relationship can develope over time.
Lilly Crestpaw is accepted!

spade
December 13th, 2016, 10:25 AM
Liquoris Shorttail would be a close/best friend of Hareskip's. Through roleplay, their relationship may develope into his crush.
S A G I E Sagewhiser will be Hare's friend, but their relationship can develops over time.

@Cloudy thanks!! c:

Teza
December 13th, 2016, 01:53 PM
S A G I E Sagewhiser will be Hare's friend, but their relationship can develops over time.

Cool where/when do we start? :3

Brunch
December 13th, 2016, 02:26 PM
We can start right now, in the clearing, if you'd like, Liquoris.

Teza
December 13th, 2016, 02:45 PM
We can start right now, in the clearing, if you'd like, Liquoris.

Sounds good to me :3
You wanna start or should I?

Brunch
December 13th, 2016, 03:05 PM
Sounds good to me :3
You wanna start or should I?
I'll start, if you don't mind.

Teza
December 13th, 2016, 03:27 PM
I'll start, if you don't mind.

I don't mind at all :3

Brunch
December 17th, 2016, 11:44 AM
Boop

~Masked~
February 20th, 2017, 10:44 PM
is this still open??

Brunch
February 21st, 2017, 08:57 AM
As long as there are roles open, yes. c:

~Masked~
February 22nd, 2017, 09:37 PM
Name: Willowfur
Personality:When you first see Willowfur she may seem cold and does not interact with many cats, she is not afraid to speak her mind but only really does it when she alone, Willowfur gets very anxious and is quite sensitive as she hates being in large crowds of cats it scares her half to death this due to being bullied as a kit and apprentice even if a cat may just be talking to her she may just get up and run which pushes a lot of her clan mates away except for kits she enjoys being around them and looking after them while the queens relax, The molly enjoys being able to be childish around the kits and likes to be motherly around them. Aside from this the young warrior when with her close friends is quite enjoyable to be around joking about things and quite outgoing though she always believes that her friends just have pity on her and don't actually like her so she can be quite awkward.
Appearance:Lil' Willow (http://www.cat-breeds-encyclopedia.com/images/xcalico-cat-with-blue-eyes.jpg.pagespeed.ic.-ujyAaQ1YN.jpg)
Role: Love interest
Activeness: 8/10

Mousy
February 22nd, 2017, 09:56 PM
Name/Link: Here (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4402)!
Activeness: um...I'm on about every day
Role: Friend

Foggy22
September 5th, 2017, 01:22 AM
Name: Leapingkit (http://sites.google.com/view/foggys-cats/windclan/berrypaw)
Activity: 7-8/10
Role: Future apprentice
(I'm not sure if I applied her for future apprentice anywhere, so sorry if that happens)

Mango
October 13th, 2017, 07:59 AM
Name: Greenpaw
Personality: Greenpaw is rather shy and antisocial he never volunteers to join into conversation and talks only when needed. He is polite and respectful, but not hyper or anything.
Appearance: White fur brown eyes.
Role: Apprentice
Activeness: 10/10
BTW he’s a former kittypet.