PDA

View Full Version : Finder For Silent'Kit

TawnyNeedsACoffee
December 30th, 2018, 10:25 PM
So My newest Oc Silent'Kit is in need of some cats to knock some sense into that stubborn, Tsundere head of hers, some enemies and some friends.
Roles already taken: Mother: Flaming'Rose - FuzzyFeline | Siblings: Fawn'Kit - Cave / Birch'Kit - Static | Future Mate: Ash'Kit - Me |

-♡- Needed -♡- Wanted -♡- Would be Nice -♡-

Best Friend
Silent'Kit Best Friend will be the complete opposite of her or just not a Tsundere. This cat will be understanding of Her personality and mood swings but in situations where it's serious, they need to be able to knock some sense into Silent'Kit. This cat depending on the Roleplayers decision can be Silent'Kits most trusted friend or her greatest Enemy in the near future, this choice is up to the Roleplayer. There are no other requirements - (1/1)
- Taken: Hopekitt ( Droplet'kit )

Future Mentor
Silent'Kits Future mentor can be Evil/Backstabber or Nice/Advice Giver depending on RP'ers Decision, This cat (Depending on the choices given) Will greatly impact which path in Life Silent'Kit will go down whether it be a complex/stressful one or a Happy/peaceful one. There are no other requirements - (1/1)
- Taken: Starfall (Ashen'Moth)

Close Friends
Silent'Kits Close Friends will be there for her in times of need and Silent'Kit will trust them. There are no other requirements Needed - (2/3)
- 1: Merry Blissmas (Drift'Paw (https://alexasfurbabs.weebly.com/driftpaw.html))
- 2: ~+Winter+~ (Silver'Kit)
Enemies
Silent'Kits Enemies will face the fury of a stubborn Tsundere who isn't one to express her true feelings, These cats will try to make Silent'Kits life difficult and try to get a reaction out of her for fun. They will cause trouble for her and act innocent in front of others while Silent'Kit gets the blame for their wrongdoings. There are no other requirements - (1/3)
- 1: Snow Blade (Snow'Kit)
Friends
Silent'Kits Friends will be nice to her and try to open up to her. There are no other requirements - (1/4)
-1: Miss Bliss (Dusk'Kit )

If there are any other roles that you would like but isn't on there just mention it in your form.

People who might be interested:
Starfall
Snow Blade
~+Winter+~
Bracken12
Hopekitt
mythical myik Merry Blissmas Mistletoe Gem the Christmas Pickle

Starfall
December 30th, 2018, 11:05 PM
Name: TBA
Appearance: SJKDH
Personality: AAA
Role Wanted: Future Mentor
Other: biggo wippo

Madelaine
December 30th, 2018, 11:08 PM
Driftpaw (https://alexasfurbabs.weebly.com/driftpaw.html) could either be a close friend or just a friebd.

panchiko
December 30th, 2018, 11:12 PM
I call dibs on bestie if I can do that
I need to go through my cat army now and choose the very best kit

TawnyNeedsACoffee
December 30th, 2018, 11:27 PM
Name: TBA
Appearance: SJKDH
Personality: AAA
Role Wanted: Future Mentor
Other: biggo wippo

Driftpaw (https://alexasfurbabs.weebly.com/driftpaw.html) could either be a close friend or just a friebd.
I call dibs on bestie if I can do that
I need to go through my cat army now and choose the very best kit

All accepted!

Blazepaw
December 30th, 2018, 11:55 PM
Pretty sure you know snowkit >:3
Enemy
TawnyNeedsAPeppermint
(Ill find his bio, just put on hold plz)

.:Virgo:.
December 31st, 2018, 09:59 AM
Silver'kit has her bio on my page! Can she be a close friend? TawnyNeedsAPeppermint

TawnyNeedsACoffee
December 31st, 2018, 03:32 PM
Silver'kit has her bio on my page! Can she be a close friend? TawnyNeedsAPeppermint
Pretty sure you know snowkit >:3
Enemy
TawnyNeedsAPeppermint
(Ill find his bio, just put on hold plz)

Accepted!

TawnyNeedsACoffee
December 31st, 2018, 03:36 PM
Bump~

TawnyNeedsACoffee
December 31st, 2018, 11:37 PM
Bump

Madelaine
January 1st, 2019, 01:03 AM
I also want to make a cat for a friend

Name: Duskkit
Clan: Thunderclan
Sexuality: Bisexual
Appearance: Duskkit is a dusty grey tabby kitten, who was born with only one ear. He has a kink in his tail which curls onto his back when he walks.. His eyes are green.
Personality: Sweet | Caring | Talkative | Somewhat bossy | Insane | Ambitious | Easily Angered
Role: friend
Other/Questions: since he only has one ear he's half deaf.

panchiko
January 18th, 2019, 04:32 PM
name;
dropletkit
age;
one moon
( sorry girlie I dont do numbers ;; ))
perso;
this is brief

Dropletkit is the Kawaii~Chan of WCO, except without the pink hair and all. And the looks. And the voice. Okay, so basically, she has Kawaii~Chan's personality. This kitten has a heart of gold and is always complimenting someone else, helping out, *listening in on other people's problems*, and being sweet and pure. On the downside, she's usually seen as naïve and doesn't understand the cause of problems. Typically she thinks everything can be solved with a hug and that nocat in the world should ever hold a grudge. Sequentially, she's a big believer in second chances and thinks that no cat should be judged from their previous actions. On a side note, Kawaii~Chan Jr. here loves knowing about gossip and drama. The female loves being in on secret little things or what the latest clan drama is. The girl simply can't help it; she was born with the ability to breathe both oxygen and drama ( she's a very talented bb ). Although Dropletkit won't spill the tea about your secret, she will pester you until you spill the tea to her. Dropletkit can be very persistent and annoying when it comes to bugging and disrupting people if she's figured out they have a secret they're not telling her about or if they know some Clan drama that she doesn't. Dropletkit hates letting people down and disappointing others. At times when this has happened, the female has resorted to biting, crying, scratching, some more crying, squealing, screeching, breaking ears, and other things of the sort. Dropletkit is always seeking approval and when some cat says she disappoints them, she simply loses it and goes bonkers ^. On a happier note, typically Dropletkit is able to attempt being reasonable.

Dropletkit is a very short-tempered young kitten and does not ever have the patience to deal with.. whats the word?- waiting. Droplet calls it "wasting-my-precious-time-that-I-could've-been-using-figuring-out-somecat's-juicy-secret". The kit prefers when everyone does everything at that exact moment, or that whatever she is asking for is already done or given to her in less than a nanosecond. The female doesn't have very much patience for people being rude either and usually says one harsh statement back and then goes to ignoring them or killing them with kindness. Who would want to be sarcastic to somecat who's giving them food? Nocat- that's who. Because food is the solution to everything, along with hugs, in Droplet's little world. Dropletkit is very overprotective, and this trait is usually overlooked by others as a negative trait since it means she doesn't always let them do what they want if it's potentially ruthless. The female is always defending her friends and making sure they don't do anything that could kill them. That's the thing- the job is usually full-time and very stressful. In addition, people are usually very shocked that Dropletkit can be as mean as she can when she's defending her friends from... other sarcastic cats.
( okay im lazy now this is all ur going to get )
looks;
left (http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-_2T7fDrS_ec/UcyVDz1nGTI/AAAAAAAAB5o/6SbQiZAxEZ4/s900/cc1cd69bf3629d567493d52b957da6a6.jpg)
gender;
female
sexuality;
bisexual
role wanted;
best friend
extra;
hayyyyyyy gurl
favorite drink;
drama ;a;

sorry this is so late, I took a small break from wco ;; TawnyNeedsACoffee

TawnyNeedsACoffee
January 18th, 2019, 04:36 PM
I also want to make a cat for a friend

Name: Duskkit
Clan: Thunderclan
Sexuality: Bisexual
Appearance: Duskkit is a dusty grey tabby kitten, who was born with only one ear. He has a kink in his tail which curls onto his back when he walks.. His eyes are green.
Personality: Sweet | Caring | Talkative | Somewhat bossy | Insane | Ambitious | Easily Angered
Role: friend
Other/Questions: since he only has one ear he's half deaf.

Accepted! :3