PDA

View Full Version : Dragons of Atoll (open for all)

.:Virgo:.
November 20th, 2018, 02:32 AM
The Land of Atoll, made up of quite a few islands. The citizens are made up of dragons.

Soo thats the start of my dragon RP. This is kind of based off of Mystic 's rp. It is open to all!

Form
Name:
Age(not over 300 years unless in the elder royal family.):
Appearance:
Powers?:
Personality:
Relationships:
Mention: ~+Harvest+~
did i miss anything?:

Ranks
King: Gleam
Queen: Reani (me),
Princes/princesses (3/3) (CLOSED): Ocean (Killer of Madness), Talon (DragonChaos), Areania (me)
head guard:
guards: Benny (Nutella), Maneki
royal healers: Halo (me),
healers: toxin
villagers: Mist (Nutella)
servants:
outsiders: Flame (Killer of madness), Fae (Me), stardust (Silvershadow)
Eggs:
Pregnant moms:

Information. (https://docs.google.com/document/d/1iwBMMk9fLch_nuqx4OrZWuOGMJvacLxBBbiKNcMDfNk/edit?usp=sharing)

Current date
Summer, just after Temporada d'estiu
Weather
partly cloudy, warm wind off of the mountains

Name: Reani
Appearance: She is a royal blue dragon, with shimmering scales and darker blue eyes.
Powers?: She is able to use things she has defeated in battle to aid her.
Personality: kind|forgiving|passive|mostly annoyed
Relationships:

Name: Areania
Appearance: She is mainly royal blue, but has gold gradient coming from the tip of her tail and her claws are gold as well as her horns.
Powers?: She is able to bend space and time
Personality: Kind|Timid|Eager
Relationships: Mom is reani, dad is G'leam, siblings are Talon and Ocean

Name: Maneki
Appearance: She is a black dragon with red stripes and dark burgundy eyes.
Powers?:
Official Name: Lucky Lucky
She is able to control other peoples luck, as well as her own. She isn't a 'I don't like you so I will make you have bad luck' kind of dragon though, but she will do it on occasion.
Personality: Kind|funny|honest|loyal|annoyed easily
Relationships: Hope is her sister.

Name: Hope
Age(not over 300 years unless in the elder royal family.):
Appearance: She is of a golden hue and her scales shimmer like actual gold. Her eyes are of a deep olive color.
Powers?: She is able to rune decipher and heal
Personality: Kind|Calm|Awkward|Timid|Easily embarrassed.
Relationships: Maneki is her sister

November 20th, 2018, 08:11 AM
bump

November 20th, 2018, 08:39 AM
Shadow
Blade
Nutella
DragonChaos
Killer of Madness

DragonChaos
November 20th, 2018, 09:53 AM
Name: Talon
Age(not over 300 years): 100 yrs
Appearance: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/498931380244316160/51446604078514176
Powers?: Healing, Water & Air powers (tell me if it seems too OP)
Personality: TBRP, but probably a bit playful.
Relationships: Oooopeeen
Other: Likes to tame animals.
did i miss anything?: I think just an 'Others' section, and that the mention has to include your full name, which I've done both in my form ;3

Leucos
November 20th, 2018, 01:40 PM
Why not?

Name: Benny
Age(not over 300 years): 121 years old
Appearance: his scales are Rowan colored , he has a brick brown heart on his chest while he has the same colored of spots on his hips . He has a scar on his right shoulder . His eyes are emerald green . His body is bulky and is built for strength .
Powers?: Fire , he has the ability to enhance his strength to a great amount but after he uses his power it weakens and tires him,when he uses his power his eyes glow .
Personality: brave , calm ,Prideful, loyal , when he gets angry he gets blinded by his anger and does things that he will regret after ,fatherly well he tries to be , hard worker , doesn't forget much but it will happen here and there , protective to the point where he gets possessive ,greedy with his food , ignorant to a point , will not go against the king or queen words even if it something that sounds off .he's a lawful good and somewhat of a chaotic good but not enough for that to overpower ,dominant ,serious .
Relationships: Mist which is his sister .
did i miss anything?: Sexuality but other than that nope.

Name: Mist
Age(not over 300 years): 118
Appearance: her scales are a grey blue while her underbelly is grey,she has navy blue stripes on her back tail hips legs and neck , her body is beautifully slender and lean with some muscle , her eyes are also green .
Powers?:water ,she is also able to make a clone of herself but it only last for 40 minutes
Personality: cowardly with some things , scattered brained , logical , chaotic neutral , cranky most of the time , introvert , stubborn , semi hard worker , anxiety , paranoia , snarky , loyal to her friends , secretive , forgetful , longs for love ,daydreams , gullible ,quiet most of the time , sarcastic , submissive , feminist , calm , creative , funny , child like , greedy , can be demanding .
Relationships:Benny which is her brother

Deerlie
November 20th, 2018, 03:20 PM
Shadow
Blade
Nutella
DragonChaos
Killer of Madness
Why was i mentioned?
I JOIN

Form
Name: Oceanic Blue {Ocean}
Age(not over 300 years):19 {Young- just born}
Appearance: Down below!
Powers?: Ice, water, sea animals
Personality: Sweet~ Kind~ Generous~ Protective~ Fighter~ Happy
Relationships: Talon {If accepted cuz he prince so... siblings?}
did i miss anything?: No!

Name:Flame
Age(not over 300 years):153
Appearance:Below!
Powers?: Fire, Heat, Demonic animals
Personality: Rude~ Hostile~ Bloodhunger {For now} {He will change to Nice, caing, sweet, lovable ect}
Relationships: No one. He like to be hidden from love. He thinks Love is forbidden. {But he has a crush on Ocean but doesnt realize}

November 20th, 2018, 04:33 PM
Name: Talon
Age(not over 300 years): 100 yrs
Appearance: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/498931380244316160/51446604078514176
Powers?: Healing, Water & Air powers (tell me if it seems too OP)
Personality: TBRP, but probably a bit playful.
Relationships: Oooopeeen
Other: Likes to tame animals.
did i miss anything?: I think just an 'Others' section, and that the mention has to include your full name, which I've done both in my form ;3
Why not?

Name: Benny
Age(not over 300 years): 121 years old
Appearance: his scales are Rowan colored , he has a brick brown heart on his chest while he has the same colored of spots on his hips . He has a scar on his right shoulder . His eyes are emerald green . His body is bulky and is built for strength .
Powers?: Fire , he has the ability to enhance his strength to a great amount but after he uses his power it weakens and tires him,when he uses his power his eyes glow .
Personality: brave , calm ,Prideful, loyal , when he gets angry he gets blinded by his anger and does things that he will regret after ,fatherly well he tries to be , hard worker , doesn't forget much but it will happen here and there , protective to the point where he gets possessive ,greedy with his food , ignorant to a point , will not go against the king or queen words even if it something that sounds off .he's a lawful good and somewhat of a chaotic good but not enough for that to overpower ,dominant ,serious .
Relationships: Mist which is his sister .
did i miss anything?: Sexuality but other than that nope.

Name: Mist
Age(not over 300 years): 118
Appearance: her scales are a grey blue while her underbelly is grey,she has navy blue stripes on her back tail hips legs and neck , her body is beautifully slender and lean with some muscle , her eyes are also green .
Powers?:water ,she is also able to make a clone of herself but it only last for 40 minutes
Personality: cowardly with some things , scattered brained , logical , chaotic neutral , cranky most of the time , introvert , stubborn , semi hard worker , anxiety , paranoia , snarky , loyal to her friends , secretive , forgetful , longs for love ,daydreams , gullible ,quiet most of the time , sarcastic , submissive , feminist , calm , creative , funny , child like , greedy , can be demanding .
Relationships:Benny which is her brother
Why was i mentioned?
I JOIN

Form
Name: Oceanic Blue {Ocean}
Age(not over 300 years):19 {Young- just born}
Appearance: Down below!
Powers?: Ice, water, sea animals
Personality: Sweet~ Kind~ Generous~ Protective~ Fighter~ Happy
Relationships: Talon {If accepted cuz he prince so... siblings?}
did i miss anything?: No!

Name:Flame
Age(not over 300 years):153
Appearance:Below!
Powers?: Fire, Heat, Demonic animals
Personality: Rude~ Hostile~ Bloodhunger {For now} {He will change to Nice, caing, sweet, lovable ect}
Relationships: No one. He like to be hidden from love. He thinks Love is forbidden. {But he has a crush on Ocean but doesnt realize}
All accepted! Thanks! You can start rping on this thread.

Deerlie
November 20th, 2018, 04:52 PM
All accepted! Thanks! You can start rping on this thread.
Thanks!

A redish orangish male dragon stepped out of his cave, his eyes glinting in the light. He snarled as he saw the small Blue dragon, playing outside her home. The Princess. '

Ocean, the small blue dragon was playing with a rock she found. It was beautiful! The colors shown out to her. She looked up to see the large red male and whimpered, backing up. "Mummy!"

November 20th, 2018, 05:14 PM
Thanks!

A redish orangish male dragon stepped out of his cave, his eyes glinting in the light. He snarled as he saw the small Blue dragon, playing outside her home. The Princess. '

Ocean, the small blue dragon was playing with a rock she found. It was beautiful! The colors shown out to her. She looked up to see the large red male and whimpered, backing up. "Mummy!"
Reani glided to her daughter's side and draped her tail over the small blue dragon. She herself was a cobalt color with gold horns.

Hope was working in the royal hatchery and getting ready.

Deerlie
November 20th, 2018, 05:33 PM
Reani glided to her daughter's side and draped her tail over the small blue dragon. She herself was a cobalt color with gold horns.

Hope was working in the royal hatchery and getting ready.
Ocean flicked her tail at the red dragon, "W-Who is that? He is close to our side.." She whispered.
The male grunted and looked at the queen, his eyes speaking for him, saying, She's Mine

November 20th, 2018, 06:51 PM
Ocean flicked her tail at the red dragon, "W-Who is that? He is close to our side.." She whispered.
The male grunted and looked at the queen, his eyes speaking for him, saying, She's Mine
"Lets go Ocean." Reani said and stood poised to lift off once her daughter had.

Deerlie
November 20th, 2018, 07:30 PM
"Lets go Ocean." Reani said and stood poised to lift off once her daughter had.
"But Why Mommy?" She asked as she spread her wings, crouching ready for takeoff. "Why can't I play a little longer? " Her eyes were big as she looked up.

The red dragon growled. His hues closed then re-opened. "Don't forget Queen! She is Mine! She will always be mine!" The male howled to them.

November 20th, 2018, 09:05 PM
"But Why Mommy?" She asked as she spread her wings, crouching ready for takeoff. "Why can't I play a little longer? " Her eyes were big as she looked up.

The red dragon growled. His hues closed then re-opened. "Don't forget Queen! She is Mine! She will always be mine!" The male howled to them.
Males! Always Hoarders when it comes to females. Reani growled and narrowed her gold eyes, "You can take the rock." she said, "And then you can play in the palace gardens. Okay?" She said and stood between her daughter and this male that has a crush on her.

Deerlie
November 21st, 2018, 05:58 AM
Males! Always Hoarders when it comes to females. Reani growled and narrowed her gold eyes, "You can take the rock." she said, "And then you can play in the palace gardens. Okay?" She said and stood between her daughter and this male that has a crush on her.
The male roared, his sharp teeth showing.
Ocean backed up. "N-Nevern=mind... Lets go home!" She wailed.

November 21st, 2018, 09:42 PM
The male roared, his sharp teeth showing.
Ocean backed up. "N-Nevern=mind... Lets go home!" She wailed.
"Let's go Ocean." She said and lifted off slowly so that her daughter could follow her.

DragonChaos
November 21st, 2018, 09:58 PM
Talon would be tending to some of the flowers in the royal garden, enjoying the scent of the flowers as the clear skies hanged above.
(OPEN)

November 21st, 2018, 11:01 PM
Talon would be tending to some of the flowers in the royal garden, enjoying the scent of the flowers as the clear skies hanged above.
(OPEN)

Hope walked into the royal garden and the healer looked up to see the prince. She smiled and kept quiet, to not disturb him. She rolled a round stone underneath her foot, and her blie eyes flicked downwards as the rock split in two with a crack.

DragonChaos
November 21st, 2018, 11:50 PM
Hope walked into the royal garden and the healer looked up to see the prince. She smiled and kept quiet, to not disturb him. She rolled a round stone underneath her foot, and her blie eyes flicked downwards as the rock split in two with a crack.

Talon kept looking at the plants, though soon sat up, seemingly knowing the healer was already there, turning to face her with a smile. "Glad to see I'm not the only one enjoying the beauty of the garden." He said, moving over to direct his attention to her.

November 22nd, 2018, 10:03 AM
Talon kept looking at the plants, though soon sat up, seemingly knowing the healer was already there, turning to face her with a smile. "Glad to see I'm not the only one enjoying the beauty of the garden." He said, moving over to direct his attention to her.

"Yeah, Its always the prettiest in summer, isn't it?" She said and turned her attention towards all of the summer flowers that were blooming in the gardens. Tiger lilies, lavander, indian paint brush, roses, butterfly bushes, they were all blooming and thriving in the humid enviorment of their home, although she had to treat a lot of scale rot in softer scaled dragons and hatchlings.

DragonChaos
November 23rd, 2018, 02:03 AM
"Yeah, Its always the prettiest in summer, isn't it?" She said and turned her attention towards all of the summer flowers that were blooming in the gardens. Tiger lilies, lavander, indian paint brush, roses, butterfly bushes, they were all blooming and thriving in the humid enviorment of their home, although she had to treat a lot of scale rot in softer scaled dragons and hatchlings.

Talon would give a small nod, looking around at all the flowers, then turned back to look at the healer. "Anything particularly interesting happens recently?" He decided to ask, not wanting to intrude too much, but also wanting to know if anything important happened.

Rhubarb
November 23rd, 2018, 02:22 PM
Name: Cruxis
Age(not over 300 years): 173
Appearance: Green with darker splotches and a sand coloured underside.
Powers?: Life span vampire (He can give up part of his life span and vice versa.)
Personality: He is often cheerful with a less than pleasant side to him. He also has secret but no one has learned it.
Relationships: None so far
did i miss anything?: Is there currency, how do the powers of monarchs and lower down ranks work?

aleka!
November 23rd, 2018, 04:56 PM
Name: Toxin
Appearance: Toxin is a dark green slick-scaled dragon. He has a narrow face which is adorned with black horns. Usually, there is venom dripping from his jowls, with the venom being a pale gray shade. His tongue is a pale purple and forked as well. He also has a frill, which is striped with dark purple and mint green. His underbelly is a mint green, and he has splotches of a really dark green, almost black scales along the back at his neck and spine. He has another pair of wings, with the second pair being attached slightly lower then his first pair. At the start of his neck, a webbing starts and it ends near the base of his tail.
Powers?: he has a toxic bite and can spit venom as well.
Personality: tbrp'ed
Relationships: none
did i miss anything?: sexuality maybe? idk

November 23rd, 2018, 05:21 PM
Talon would give a small nod, looking around at all the flowers, then turned back to look at the healer. "Anything particularly interesting happens recently?" He decided to ask, not wanting to intrude too much, but also wanting to know if anything important happened.
"Not much, but i was exploring through the hatchery and found a walled off cave. The stones have runes on them and it looks like its magic proof." Hope said and her golden colored tail flicked back and forth.
Name: Cruxis
Age(not over 300 years): 173
Appearance: Green with darker splotches and a sand coloured underside.
Powers?: Life span vampire (He can give up part of his life span and vice versa.)
Personality: He is often cheerful with a less than pleasant side to him. He also has secret but no one has learned it.
Relationships: None so far
did i miss anything?: Is there currency, how do the powers of monarchs and lower down ranks work? the lower ranks and yes! I'll add that to the info doc right away.
Name: Toxin
Appearance: Toxin is a dark green slick-scaled dragon. He has a narrow face which is adorned with black horns. Usually, there is venom dripping from his jowls, with the venom being a pale gray shade. His tongue is a pale purple and forked as well. He also has a frill, which is striped with dark purple and mint green. His underbelly is a mint green, and he has splotches of a really dark green, almost black scales along the back at his neck and spine. He has another pair of wings, with the second pair being attached slightly lower then his first pair. At the start of his neck, a webbing starts and it ends near the base of his tail.
Powers?: he has a toxic bite and can spit venom as well.
Personality: tbrp'ed
Relationships: none
did i miss anything?: sexuality maybe? idk
Accepted.

Rhubarb
November 23rd, 2018, 09:13 PM
He felt young again. Humans had small life spans but they do well enough. They take off about 70 years. He was outside in the herbal garden soaking in the sunlight that trickled in through the oak trees. The liver worts were in full blossom their sap just ready for collection. He knew healing duties awaited him but for now he could relax. (Open and ready to heal!)

aleka!
November 24th, 2018, 09:13 PM
He felt young again. Humans had small life spans but they do well enough. They take off about 70 years. He was outside in the herbal garden soaking in the sunlight that trickled in through the oak trees. The liver worts were in full blossom their sap just ready for collection. He knew healing duties awaited him but for now he could relax. (Open and ready to heal!)

Toxin was watching the other male through the trees. He was perched on a low branch, with his wings tucked closely around him and his long tail curled around the branch. As usual, the small dragon was bored. There was really nothing for him to do. So, he decided to watch other dragons. Should I introduce myself? He wondered as he ducked his head lower. Maybe later. After all, what would the worst that could happen? It wasn't like the other dragon would be scared of Toxin. He wasn't that imposing due to his small size, which was great.

DragonChaos
November 25th, 2018, 11:00 AM
"Not much, but i was exploring through the hatchery and found a walled off cave. The stones have runes on them and it looks like its magic proof." Hope said and her golden colored tail flicked back and forth.

"Hmm, sounds peculiarly odd...any other information about the stones?" Talon asked, showing a bit more focus than before, starting to wonder why there a section of cave walled off from the hatchery, and why no one had noticed it until now.

Rhubarb
November 25th, 2018, 03:34 PM
Toxin was watching the other male through the trees. He was perched on a low branch, with his wings tucked closely around him and his long tail curled around the branch. As usual, the small dragon was bored. There was really nothing for him to do. So, he decided to watch other dragons. Should I introduce myself? He wondered as he ducked his head lower. Maybe later. After all, what would the worst that could happen? It wasn't like the other dragon would be scared of Toxin. He wasn't that imposing due to his small size, which was great.
Cruxis had decided to tap one of the oak trees for its sap. He had remembered that the cough sap was low and desperate for a refill. He inserted the small tube and waited a beater poised below the tube that now slowly dripped with sap. He disliked the feeling being watched which was what he felt like no but assumed it was his own imagination and jumpyness

November 30th, 2018, 04:56 PM
"Hmm, sounds peculiarly odd...any other information about the stones?" Talon asked, showing a bit more focus than before, starting to wonder why there a section of cave walled off from the hatchery, and why no one had noticed it until now.

"I have a basic understanding of runes and found a few words: elemental, golden and fire. and they looked like they have been there for centuries. And there were tiny bits of colored zircon interrupting most of the runes. thats why I couldm't make out a lot of them." Hope said and her onyx colored eyes flickered with the natural light streaming in.

December 5th, 2018, 07:44 PM
BUmp

Why Do We Hold?
December 6th, 2018, 08:44 AM
Name: G'leam
Age(not over 300 years): 150
Appearance: A giant golden dragon with unnaturally blue eyes
Powers?: Fire Breath and Light Energy (he can have more, but he needs to learn them)
Personality: Kind and caring, but he has a dark side if you betray his trust. However, the kindness comes back if you manage to gets his trust back. He always thinks the best of people, until you break his trust
Relationships: Reani (mate); Ocean, Talon, Areania (Children)
Mention: @ ~+Winter+~
did i miss anything?:

December 6th, 2018, 05:59 PM
Name: G'leam
Age(not over 300 years): 150
Appearance: A giant golden dragon with unnaturally blue eyes
Powers?: Fire Breath and Light Energy (he can have more, but he needs to learn them)
Personality: Kind and caring, but he has a dark side if you betray his trust. However, the kindness comes back if you manage to gets his trust back. He always thinks the best of people, until you break his trust
Relationships: Reani (mate); Ocean, Talon, Areania (Children)
Mention: @ ~+Winter+~
did i miss anything?:
Accepted! thank you!

Why Do We Hold?
December 7th, 2018, 06:37 AM
Accepted! thank you!

No problem! Just for context, whats currently going on so I can insert G'leam accordingly?//

December 7th, 2018, 08:27 PM
No problem! Just for context, whats currently going on so I can insert G'leam accordingly?//
Not much! I'm Planning on putting more place in the kingdom on my google docs sheet. He could probably be looking after Areania!))

Why Do We Hold?
December 9th, 2018, 11:05 AM
Not much! I'm Planning on putting more place in the kingdom on my google docs sheet. He could probably be looking after Areania!))

Ok! U mind posting a starter so i can do that?

December 9th, 2018, 01:41 PM
Ok! U mind posting a starter so i can do that?
Areania was chasing a butterfly that had gotten into the castle from the royal gardens, her cobalt and gold tail flicking happily. She held still and watched as the blue red black and green butterfly landed on her noseShe slowly moved throught the castle and found her father. "Daddy! Look what i have!" She whispered.

Why Do We Hold?
December 9th, 2018, 04:39 PM
Areania was chasing a butterfly that had gotten into the castle from the royal gardens, her cobalt and gold tail flicking happily. She held still and watched as the blue red black and green butterfly landed on her noseShe slowly moved throught the castle and found her father. "Daddy! Look what i have!" She whispered.

G'leam laughed at his daughter and hw innocent and full of wonder she was. "I see, Nia" he said, blowing a small smoke wing, one after the other, smiling as the butterfly flew through each, and then landed back on Areania's nose. "I think it likes you."

//GRAAH I HATE THIS SUNDAY!!!

December 9th, 2018, 11:20 PM
G'leam laughed at his daughter and hw innocent and full of wonder she was. "I see, Nia" he said, blowing a small smoke wing, one after the other, smiling as the butterfly flew through each, and then landed back on Areania's nose. "I think it likes you."

//GRAAH I HATE THIS SUNDAY!!!
"Do you really think so?" She asked and smiled eagerly at her father. Her gold tipped tail swished as the butterfly flew through the rings and landed back on her nose.

Why Do We Hold?
December 10th, 2018, 06:26 AM
"Do you really think so?" She asked and smiled eagerly at her father. Her gold tipped tail swished as the butterfly flew through the rings and landed back on her nose.

"Mmhmm!" G'leam said approaching his daughter with a laugh at the butterfly. "I used to have a butterfly friend like this when I was your age, many years ago. It's children still come to me sometimes." As if on cue a good five butterflies flew through the air and landed on the large dragon, whose gentleness with the butterflies and his blood greatly contrasted the large size and ferociousness that he looked like he had.

December 11th, 2018, 10:04 PM
"Mmhmm!" G'leam said approaching his daughter with a laugh at the butterfly. "I used to have a butterfly friend like this when I was your age, many years ago. It's children still come to me sometimes." As if on cue a good five butterflies flew through the air and landed on the large dragon, whose gentleness with the butterflies and his blood greatly contrasted the large size and ferociousness that he looked like he had.
"That's so cool!" Areania said and giggled as the butterfly crawled up her face.

Why Do We Hold?
December 12th, 2018, 06:27 AM
"That's so cool!" Areania said and giggled as the butterfly crawled up her face.

G'leam laughed and nuzzled his daughter, the butterflies staying on his wings. "You know, when I was younger, it was believed that butterflies were the protectors of the dragons, and would keep them from harm."

//not 100% sure if thats true, but it felt right to say. I actually do know some dragon mythology though. I may hint at it here and there, mostly just references to the Last Dragon Chronicles and stuff like that. :P

December 14th, 2018, 07:30 PM
G'leam laughed and nuzzled his daughter, the butterflies staying on his wings. "You know, when I was younger, it was believed that butterflies were the protectors of the dragons, and would keep them from harm."

//not 100% sure if thats true, but it felt right to say. I actually do know some dragon mythology though. I may hint at it here and there, mostly just references to the Last Dragon Chronicles and stuff like that. :P
"Oh wow! That's really cool!" She said. The small dragnet welcomed the nuzzle and the butterfly landed on her tailtip.
(ACK! Writer's block.)

Silvershadow
December 15th, 2018, 04:12 PM
The Land of Atoll, made up of quite a few islands. The citizens are made up of dragons.

Soo thats the start of my dragon RP. This is kind of based off of Mystic 's rp. It is open to all!

Form
Name:
Appearance:
Powers?:
Personality:
Relationships:
did i miss anything?:

Ranks
King: Gleam
Queen: Reani (me),
Princes/princesses (3/3) (CLOSED): Ocean (Killer of Madness), Talon (DragonChaos), Areania (me)
head guard:
guards: Benny (Nutella)
royal healers: Halo (me),
healers: toxin
villagers: Mist (Nutella)
servants:
outsiders: Flame (Killer of madness), Fae (Me)
Eggs:
Pregnant moms:

Information. (http://https://docs.google.com/document/d/1iwBMMk9fLch_nuqx4OrZWuOGMJvacLxBBbiKNcMDfNk/edit?usp=sharing)

Current date
Summer, just after Temporada d'estiu
Weather
partly cloudy, warm wind off of the mountains

Form
Name: Stardust (Nickname: Dream Catcher)
Age(not over 300 years): 120 years old
Appearance: https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/819PVqdLGBL._SX425_.jpg
Powers?: Can change the day to night and night to day, change scale colors and create dreams
Personality: Sharp tongued but has a sweet side. It takes a little bit to warm up to her but once she gets to know you she's quiet sweet.
Relationships: Open
did i miss anything?:

Deerlie
December 16th, 2018, 09:14 PM
So osrry!!)
Ocean nodded, opening her wings and began to fly off, her eyes closing in thought. Who was he? Is he an outsider? What's his name? What did he mean by 'shes mine'

Why Do We Hold?
December 17th, 2018, 06:43 AM
"Oh wow! That's really cool!" She said. The small dragnet welcomed the nuzzle and the butterfly landed on her tailtip.
(ACK! Writer's block.)

"In fact, I have many stories I could tell you of my adventures, before I settled down here with your mother. Stories of polar bears, of witches and of small clay dragons that a human was taught by my great ancestor, Gawain, that would come to life."

//Join the club XD.

December 17th, 2018, 07:39 PM
Form
Name: Stardust (Nickname: Dream Catcher)
Age(not over 300 years): 120 years old
Appearance: https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/819PVqdLGBL._SX425_.jpg
Powers?: Can change the day to night and night to day, change scale colors and create dreams
Personality: Sharp tongued but has a sweet side. It takes a little bit to warm up to her but once she gets to know you she's quiet sweet.
Relationships: Open
did i miss anything?:
Accepted!

December 17th, 2018, 07:43 PM
"In fact, I have many stories I could tell you of my adventures, before I settled down here with your mother. Stories of polar bears, of witches and of small clay dragons that a human was taught by my great ancestor, Gawain, that would come to life."

//Join the club XD.
Areania's eyes lit up and she pounced on her fathers back, "You have to tell me more! Were humans able to use magic too? That's so cool! What did the witches look like?" she said bouncing question after question off of her father.

Silvershadow
December 17th, 2018, 09:36 PM
Stardust lay in the sun in a large clearing, her scales a deep red. Her eyes were closed, tail flicking calmly. This was one of her favorite places to relax and get away from all of her worries.

Why Do We Hold?
December 18th, 2018, 07:05 AM
Areania's eyes lit up and she pounced on her fathers back, "You have to tell me more! Were humans able to use magic too? That's so cool! What did the witches look like?" she said bouncing question after question off of her father.

"The humans were able you use magic, of a sort. The sybils were of the most peculiar witches I had ever seen. Most were evil, but some were not. Those who wore the Mark of Oomara https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/the-warrior-cats-roleplay/images/a/a4/Mark_of_Oomara.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20131025124221 were never good or evil, but always were loyal to the dragons." G'leam said, clawing the Mark into the ground. "Now, do you know what happens to dragons when they die?" he asked, knowing how that sounded, but it was going to tie in to his "story"

December 21st, 2018, 12:35 PM
"The humans were able you use magic, of a sort. The sybils were of the most peculiar witches I had ever seen. Most were evil, but some were not. Those who wore the Mark of Oomara https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/the-warrior-cats-roleplay/images/a/a4/Mark_of_Oomara.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20131025124221 were never good or evil, but always were loyal to the dragons." G'leam said, clawing the Mark into the ground. "Now, do you know what happens to dragons when they die?" he asked, knowing how that sounded, but it was going to tie in to his "story"
Areania listened to her father with wide eyed excitement. "No, what happens?" She questioned eagerly

Why Do We Hold?
December 23rd, 2018, 10:57 AM
Areania listened to her father with wide eyed excitement. "No, what happens?" She questioned eagerly

"Well, it is said that when dragons die, they become clay and become one with the earth, which is why we are always feeling connected to the earth. One day, a man named David Rain met a woman who was the descendant of the maiden Guinevere, who protected Gawain's clay from the evil sybil Gwilanna. She drowned herself, and Gawains clay was frozen, the polar bears becoming the eternal protectors of the clay infused in the ice of what the humans call the Arctic."

December 24th, 2018, 01:18 PM
"Well, it is said that when dragons die, they become clay and become one with the earth, which is why we are always feeling connected to the earth. One day, a man named David Rain met a woman who was the descendant of the maiden Guinevere, who protected Gawain's clay from the evil sybil Gwilanna. She drowned herself, and Gawains clay was frozen, the polar bears becoming the eternal protectors of the clay infused in the ice of what the humans call the Arctic."
"That's cool!" Areania said. The little dragon looked up at her father eagerly, waiting for more stories.

Why Do We Hold?
January 2nd, 2019, 12:41 PM
"That's cool!" Areania said. The little dragon looked up at her father eagerly, waiting for more stories.

"This woman made clay dragons infused with bits of Gawain's soul, known as the icefire. With the icefire, the dragon's came to life, and with the help of a astral creature known as the Fain, changed time and space so that we now have this world we call our own, away from the humans. Only a chosen few have come here since then, and the Rain's and Pennykettle's have always been welcomed here as equals. I would know, I was there when the Fain appeared, but i was just the size of these butterflies!"

January 3rd, 2019, 06:07 PM
"This woman made clay dragons infused with bits of Gawain's soul, known as the icefire. With the icefire, the dragon's came to life, and with the help of a astral creature known as the Fain, changed time and space so that we now have this world we call our own, away from the humans. Only a chosen few have come here since then, and the Rain's and Pennykettle's have always been welcomed here as equals. I would know, I was there when the Fain appeared, but i was just the size of these butterflies!"
"Wow!" Areania said and looked around. "So, we live in a space-time pocket?" She asked confusedly, tilting her head to the right.

Why Do We Hold?
January 4th, 2019, 06:28 AM
"Wow!" Areania said and looked around. "So, we live in a space-time pocket?" She asked confusedly, tilting her head to the right.

"Erm..." G'leam said, trying to figure out out a simple way to explain this. He drew a circle into the dirt "Okay, so this is Earth, the human one." he then drew another circle directly next to it. "Essentially, we live in a parallel dimension, with portals hidden on all earths so we can come and go to different earths as we please."

January 4th, 2019, 06:01 PM
"Erm..." G'leam said, trying to figure out out a simple way to explain this. He drew a circle into the dirt "Okay, so this is Earth, the human one." he then drew another circle directly next to it. "Essentially, we live in a parallel dimension, with portals hidden on all earths so we can come and go to different earths as we please."
"oh! That makes sense." She said and smiled.