PDA

View Full Version : Host Donations

SuspiciousMindz
September 18th, 2018, 06:51 PM
Donations and Rewards

Our web hosting plan is going to expire near the beginning of October. Renewing it out-of-pocket can be expensive for the staff, so we're going to be opening donations for a limited time. We've come a long way thanks to member support in this area, and couldn't be more grateful for this - WCO wouldn't be around without you.

It's rare that we accept donations--usually about once or twice a year--but when we do, we try to give a handful of incentives in return for your contribution. Click the spoiler for the donation packages and what we're offering with them!

ALL PRICES ARE IN USD AND THROUGH PAYPAL. If you would like to pay using a different currency, please take your request to an administrator. We are flexible with pricing, but you will receive the rewards from the tier below your donation amount. For example, you want to donate $17.00 - you would receive the perks of the Cheetah Package.
If you'd like to gift a package to another member, contact a staff member privately and this can be arranged. All perks of the donation package will be given to that individual.

Kitten Package - $1.00
• 100 Koins
• Bragging rights and our sincerest thanks for donating!

Cat Package - $5.00
• An exclusive award
• 1,000 Koins

Cheetah Package - $15.00
• An exclusive award
• Rainbow username
• 3,000 Koins
• 1,500 PM Inbox
• Fancy member tag (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/images/fancymember.png)

Lion Package - $20.00
• An exclusive award
• Your choice of a Resurrection Card or Reincarnation Card
• Fully functional WCO Email (username@warriorcatsonline.com)
• An art piece done by me OR your choice of any shop item
• Scrolling rainbow username
• 7,000 Koins
• 2,000 PM Inbox

Tiger Package - $25.00
• An exclusive award
• A Power Card
• Your choice of a Resurrection Card or Reincarnation Card
• WCO Email (username@warriorcatsonline.com)
• 2 art pieces done by me OR your choice of any 2 shop items
• Scrolling rainbow username - lasts for two months instead of one
• 10,000 Koins
• 2,000 PM Inbox

Regardless of how successful this donation drive is, Warrior Cats Online will stay available because we aren't inclined to elicit your help by force. We want you to donate because you love the site as much as we do and wish to ease the financial burden of staff, not because you're afraid it will shut down if you don't. If you're interested in donating, click here!

Dust
September 18th, 2018, 06:58 PM
Always willing to help out <3

Doom
September 18th, 2018, 07:33 PM
Not sure how this works, but I donated the tiger package <3
Hope this helps!

SuspiciousMindz
September 18th, 2018, 08:00 PM
Not sure how this works, but I donated the tiger package <3
Hope this helps!
If you go to edit profile and I believe it's the subscriptions tab, you can choose your package perks!

Doom
September 18th, 2018, 08:06 PM
If you go to edit profile and I believe it's the subscriptions tab, you can choose your package perks!

It appears to be empty? .o. although it says my tiger donation is active in my paid subscriptions?

BEAR.
September 18th, 2018, 08:08 PM
It appears to be empty? .o. although it says my tiger donation is active in my paid subscriptions?

Your donation went through, don't worry!

Starfall
September 18th, 2018, 08:11 PM
I’ll be getting paid soon so expect a donation :heartbounce:

Doom
September 18th, 2018, 08:13 PM
Your donation went through, don't worry!

ah! thanks a lot!
sorry im such a newb at this, but how are the other rewards activated? ^^;

SuspiciousMindz
September 18th, 2018, 08:16 PM
I was thinking group memberships~
you can set up that username there if you're wanting that and just let me know what items you want whenever you're ready!!

Doom
September 18th, 2018, 08:20 PM
I was thinking group memberships~
you can set up that username there if you're wanting that and just let me know what items you want whenever you're ready!!

ohhh, I see! thanks so much for helping me! <3

fresh
September 18th, 2018, 08:24 PM
is there an option for donating over $25 or will you just do a bunch of different packs? if the latter, will you get multiple of each reward (i.e. two orders of tiger package, gets 2 power cards)?

i'm really just asking for others who might have the same question(s).. I will try to at least get a donation of $1 in but I might not be allowed. hope you guys grt plenty of donations!!

SuspiciousMindz
September 18th, 2018, 08:30 PM
is there an option for donating over $25 or will you just do a bunch of different packs? if the latter, will you get multiple of each reward (i.e. two orders of tiger package, gets 2 power cards)?

i'm really just asking for others who might have the same question(s).. I will try to at least get a donation of $1 in but I might not be allowed. hope you guys grt plenty of donations!!

Power Card is limited to one, however, multiples on the other awards can be given or extra awards not listed can be given as well.

The Cannibal
September 18th, 2018, 08:57 PM
As soon as I get paid this coming Monday I'll be ordering the Tiger Package, love to help WCO in any way I can :heartbounce:

Madelaine
September 18th, 2018, 10:13 PM
I would like to but I don't have paypal sorry

Spirit
September 18th, 2018, 10:41 PM
For how long will it be possible to donate? I'd love to, but I first get paid last day of the month :/

SuspiciousMindz
September 18th, 2018, 11:03 PM
For how long will it be possible to donate? I'd love to, but I first get paid last day of the month :/
honestly, I'm not sure how long I'll have these up and running. was going to do a week, maybe a few days more than that.

Spirit
September 19th, 2018, 05:32 AM
Turned out I had enough money left over so it's all good ^^
*Supports with Tiger Package*

vellichor
September 19th, 2018, 07:12 AM
i would if i could

good luck with donations though ! :heartbounce:

Fuzzy
September 19th, 2018, 09:09 AM
Wish I could help.

Good luck anyhow!

Cosmo
September 20th, 2018, 02:57 PM
Not really sure how this works, I sent the tiger package!

SuspiciousMindz
September 20th, 2018, 03:05 PM
Not really sure how this works, I sent the tiger package!

We got it! Just let me know what you'd like whenever! For the rainbow name, just go to edit profile and modify your group memberships!

Cosmo
September 20th, 2018, 03:08 PM
We got it! Just let me know what you'd like whenever! For the rainbow name, just go to edit profile and modify your group memberships!

Oh okay! Could I have the Reincarnation card?

Starfall
September 20th, 2018, 11:35 PM
Sent the Cheetah Package :heartbounce:

SuspiciousMindz
September 21st, 2018, 03:45 AM
Sent the Cheetah Package :heartbounce:
For rainbow user name, just edit profile and modify your group memberships <3

The Cannibal
September 24th, 2018, 02:03 PM
As promised, paycheck came and the Tiger Package was purchased, love WCO :heartbounce:

SuspiciousMindz
September 25th, 2018, 09:32 AM
As promised, paycheck came and the Tiger Package was purchased, love WCO :heartbounce:
we recieved it :heartbounce:
for your rainbow name, just edit profile > Modify group memberships

then let me know what awards you want and when!