PDA

View Full Version : Run boy.. Run!

wren
December 9th, 2016, 04:25 PM
You heard it, the sickness, it's spreading quickly, country to country falls with not a single word, the whispers of the kids in class, you know what it is, the world refuses to admit it, New military has been deployed, you are unprotected, just you, the rest of the small country you live in, ( wherever that happens to be ) you think the military ended it, that's what everyone thought, then... They came

Hi guys wolf here! This is a zombie roleplay! It will get a little violent but I'm sure we aren't that good of writers that you would pass out if you read it. Anyway the rest of the world is infected.. The military is trying to fend of on the other side of the world. The people of your town are all you have... Can you survive?

Name
Personality
Weapon
Weakness
Strengths
Sexuality
Crush / boyfriend girlfriend

Casual Scribbles
December 10th, 2016, 07:11 AM
I'll join soon! Save me a spot!

Casual Scribbles
December 10th, 2016, 09:57 AM
Name: Silvia Grey
Personality: suspicious of others, hard to gain her trust, but one you gain it, she'll defend you even at tge cost of her life
Weapon: Bow and arrows, swords
Weakness: Isn't all that strong, and her shots have a tendency to miss their mark
Strengths: is fast and intellegent
Sexuality: bi
Crush / boyfriend girlfriend: open

wren
December 10th, 2016, 10:03 AM
Name: Silvia Grey
Personality: suspicious of others, hard to gain her trust, but one you gain it, she'll defend you even at tge cost of her life
Weapon: Bow and arrows, swords
Weakness: Isn't all that strong, and her shots have a tendency to miss their mark
Strengths: is fast and intellegent
Sexuality: bi
Crush / boyfriend girlfriend: open

Accepted