PDA

View Full Version : ~{Fate/Grand}~ ( sign ups!)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
August 31st, 2018, 01:24 AM
It has come, the time of peace for mages hidden in plain sight has come to a end. Now within the world comes fourth a war that arrives nearly every few years and comes with one purpose and one purpose alone.
The holy grail.
During this war, they will be two sides, red and black. Seven servants will be summoned on each side and these classes which is:

Saber
“Knight of the Sword and Heroic Spirit of the Sword. A jack-of-all-trades warrior. Agile and powerful in close quarters; extremely adept at swordsmanship.”
Archer
“Knight of the Bow and Heroic Spirit of the Bow. Excellent scouts that excel in possessing powerful Noble Phantasms. Masters of long ranged warfare”
Lancer
“Knight of the Lance and Heroic Spirit of the Lance. Gifted with extreme agility and proficient in hit-and-run tactics as well as ranged melee weapons such as spears and lances.”
Rider
“Mounted Knight and Heroic Spirit of the Mount. Experts of the mount able to tame any beast, be it mythical or mechanical”
Caster
“Magus and Heroic Spirit of Spells and Sorcery. Adept in magecraft, being one of the few able to use sorceries of the highest caliber.”
Assassin
“Silent Killer and Heroic Spirit of Assassinations. Extremely skilled at covert, stealthy, and silent operations.”
Berserker
“Mad Warrior and Heroic Spirit of Berserker Rage. Crazed warriors that have lost almost all traces of their sanity in exchange for great power.”
However this war is far more dangerous, named the greater grail war for a reason more heroic spirits of good or bad nature will be summoned to balance the tides of this war, or destroy it.
Ruler
“Standard-Bearer who Correctly Guides the Holy Grail War. Virtuous warriors summoned by the Holy Grail itself, tasked with governing the rituals of the Grail Wars.”
Two rulers will be summoned to ensure the path of the holy grail war, they will not need masters like servants which will be explained in due time.
Beasts
“The Beasts of Calamity symbolizing the seven Evils of Man. The archetype of the Heroic Spirit Summoning System as well as the enemies of the Grand Servants.”
Three will be summoned and these beasts will be chosen in due time, they will cause havoc and will not be easily be defeated. They will not be summoned right away until a master is either free or a servant becomes corrupt. These beasts do not need a master to survive simply a good host.
Avenger
“Vigilante and Heroic Spirit of Vengeance. Vindictive warriors that bear great hatred in the past, the embodiment of hatred itself. The dark side of the Holy Grail, which is the contents in the cup”
Four will be summoned, they will need a master who can take their bloodthirsty wrath, and tame these beasts before this servants end up becoming the master.

These masters and servants will be chosen in due time, I will randomized who gets who for ruler, beast and avengers. However ruler will be chosen with no master and beast will be chosen for those that can take a monster nature.

Now for the servants and how they work and what exactly are they, links will be provided for this so be sure to read over them if you wish to learn more.
Servants
http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Servant
If any questions ask me and I will answer x3
As for the summoning, the seven classes I spoke of before will be the ones who will be summoned, I will of course provide a link for the servants you may be however remember only for the seven classes I spoke beforehand.
You may choose the servant you want as your own however ask the person who plays that servant.
Only one servant and master for now for everyone and no you can’t be your own servant. Forgive but this is to ensure activity and action for everyone.
I will have a priest that will oversee this war and ensure your spot in this war, thanks to the greater size of this war; like I said before you will be taking sides which is red or black as a pair.
The extra classes will come when I see a opportunity and a chance and I will explain the battle grounds you guys will have as soon as most of the spots are filled for each side.
Now than, for the links for those interested in servants are here; http://fategrandorder.wikia.com/wiki/Servant_List
Remember only, only one of each class for each side. These classes are saber, archer, lancer, rider, caster, Assassin and berserker.
To sign in for servant just give me the link of the servant you have chosen and who’s your master remember ask x3
For masters, you will just need to provide a form for now,
Name
Looks
Personality
Your one wish for the grail ( can be anything)
Class you hope to gain ( this is to help you find your servant x3)
Red or black
A little quote that represents them
Other
Questions

Form may change here and there.
Once you have found your servant be sure to tell me so I can put you two up as a pair for the war.
If any more questions ask me in vm or pm x3

RED
1) master/servant
2) master/servant
3) master/servant
4) master/servant
5) master/servant
6) master/servant
7) master/servant

BLACK
1) master/ Siegfried The Tenacious Dragon Slayer (https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/fategrandorder/images/9/9e/Siegfried1.png/revision/latest?cb=20170206152037)( saber class) rped by Spikes
2) master/servant
3) master/servant
4) master/servant
5) master/servant
6) master/servant
7) master/servant

All pics and idea of this rp goes to Fate/GO so check them out they have awesome shows and a mobile game!

Spikes
August 31st, 2018, 07:22 AM
|| Broken Madness ||

Oof, Siegfried reminds me of a character of mine to be honest. Might go with that, haha

Galaxy Of Wisdom
August 31st, 2018, 07:24 AM
|| Broken Madness ||

Oof, Siegfried reminds me of a character of mine to be honest. Might go with that, haha
Ohh you chose a awesome servant accepted! Let me get you up there but what side will you be on?

Spikes
August 31st, 2018, 07:33 AM
|| Broken Madness ||

Oh, right! It says Black on the page so I'm going to stick with Black

Galaxy Of Wisdom
August 31st, 2018, 07:43 AM
|| Broken Madness ||

Oh, right! It says Black on the page so I'm going to stick with Black
You’re up there dragon slayer x3

Galaxy Of Wisdom
August 31st, 2018, 11:02 AM
Bumps