PDA

View Full Version : Orca's Home 2(open)

Madelaine
August 15th, 2018, 10:31 PM
My last thread went dead, so here I am with a new one. Lets get this started shall we.

Orca walked out of his two-leg hone, jumping up onto the fence. He starred over at the forest. The tom jumped down.

Madelaine
August 23rd, 2018, 02:26 PM
Bump

Madelaine
August 27th, 2018, 12:35 AM
boop

Fuzzy
August 27th, 2018, 01:01 AM
Piper scrambled up her Housefolck's fence and looked down at Orca. The kittens fawn hued tail swept behind her as her hazel eyes followed the tom below. "Hi!" She greeted him with an excited tone. The young kitten had just moved in next door to the tom and was excited to meet her neighbor. She didn't know anyone and this was her first time out side. She was full of excitement! Balancing easily on the wooden fence the young feline walked back and forth her tail high. Stopping she looked at the tom again. "Watcha doing?" The fawn colored feline asked curiosity getting the best of her. "I bet your exploring! It most be fun,I've never been." Piper added her hazle eyes lighting up with excitement again.

Madelaine
September 4th, 2018, 03:19 PM
|| Fuzzyfeline ||

Orca looked down at the kitten with a friendly smile. He jumped down to Pipers garden. "I was going to see if I can try to catch something. You wanna come?" he asked. He could sense how young the cat was, but it would be more exciting if there was another cat with him. "If you want to you must stick by me at all times." he added.

Fuzzy
September 4th, 2018, 03:46 PM
~Funtime~

Piper's hazel eyes gleaned with excitement. Hunting! This would be her first time outside her garden! Her mother's housefolcks never even let her outside, they didn't believe in letting cats leave the house but Piper's let her out all the time. "Would you really let me join you?!" The fawn kitten asked her hazel eyes found with hope. She was a lot smaller than the fully grown tom but that was to be expected. As Orca said she'd have to stay with him she nodded. " I will, I promise. " She vowed with a skip towards him. Piper's rounded tail swept behind her in excitement while her puplis rounded it make her extra cute.