PDA

View Full Version : linchen and dog

silvershade
July 26th, 2018, 07:43 PM
@linchenpelt

Dark brown paws were racing on the mossy forest floor his breathing hard as he was running hard his muscles stuck out like a sore thumb with each thrive his claws were unheated. The dark brown tom was hunting a rodent, mouse, he neared closer and closer to it his tail flickered and a deep growling hiss formed from his opened jaw he slung his paw hard at the mouse scratching it and slinging it into the air, with a single bound he leapt in the air grasping the mouse in his jaws tightly snapping its neck instantly. Dogstar landed on all fours taking a breather from an accomplished meal he layer the mouse down and crouched down his tail to his side flickering, his dark grey mix green eyes stared at the forest floor as he began eating the mouse.

MultiFandom Trash
July 27th, 2018, 02:41 PM
@linchenpelt

Dark brown paws were racing on the mossy forest floor his breathing hard as he was running hard his muscles stuck out like a sore thumb with each thrive his claws were unheated. The dark brown tom was hunting a rodent, mouse, he neared closer and closer to it his tail flickered and a deep growling hiss formed from his opened jaw he slung his paw hard at the mouse scratching it and slinging it into the air, with a single bound he leapt in the air grasping the mouse in his jaws tightly snapping its neck instantly. Dogstar landed on all fours taking a breather from an accomplished meal he layer the mouse down and crouched down his tail to his side flickering, his dark grey mix green eyes stared at the forest floor as he began eating the mouse.

"Awesome! DogStar, can you teach me how to hunt?" said a small, grey and tan tom.

(Lichen's an apprentice in this rp. Is that ok?))

silvershade
July 27th, 2018, 03:45 PM
"Awesome! DogStar, can you teach me how to hunt?" said a small, grey and tan tom.

(Lichen's an apprentice in this rp. Is that ok?))

The dark brown tom chuckled his ears pricked as he looked at his apprentice his chest heaved up and down from laughter as he looked into the young toms eyes with dark grey/green eyes he talked in a hallows deep soothing voice passing the rest of the prey to the apprentice. "of course lichen, I'm your mentor, am I not?, silly kit." dogstar said playfully but meaningfully as he reverted his sights near brush sniffing a mouse his senses were very keen he had the best senses, speed, strength, and professional hunting skills out of most cats in their clan. "that brush over yonder, theres a mouse, crouch down breath softly in your nose out your mouth, prowl a tail length near the mouse but do it silently, keep your body low to the ground when closer in range of attack, leap with all you got from your hind legs and swipe your paw at the mousse underbelly to fling it in the air and catch it off guard. Mousse can't run in air so it shouldn't escape, then catch it in your jaw tightly grip it in your mouth and kill it. Its simple." dogstar explained to his apprentice as he smiled and disappeared with swiftness up the tree his movements were so sufficient and quiet the young tom didn't notice he ran ran up a tree. The dark brown tabby simply laid in the branch matching the bark as he watched the apprentice take on a hunting test.

MultiFandom Trash
July 27th, 2018, 04:42 PM
The dark brown tom chuckled his ears pricked as he looked at his apprentice his chest heaved up and down from laughter as he looked into the young toms eyes with dark grey/green eyes he talked in a hallows deep soothing voice passing the rest of the prey to the apprentice. "of course lichen, I'm your mentor, am I not?, silly kit." dogstar said playfully but meaningfully as he reverted his sights near brush sniffing a mouse his senses were very keen he had the best senses, speed, strength, and professional hunting skills out of most cats in their clan. "that brush over yonder, theres a mouse, crouch down breath softly in your nose out your mouth, prowl a tail length near the mouse but do it silently, keep your body low to the ground when closer in range of attack, leap with all you got from your hind legs and swipe your paw at the mousse underbelly to fling it in the air and catch it off guard. Mousse can't run in air so it shouldn't escape, then catch it in your jaw tightly grip it in your mouth and kill it. Its simple." dogstar explained to his apprentice as he smiled and disappeared with swiftness up the tree his movements were so sufficient and quiet the young tom didn't notice he ran ran up a tree. The dark brown tabby simply laid in the branch matching the bark as he watched the apprentice take on a hunting test.

Lichen did everything that his mentor told him to, catching the mouse with ease.
"Thanks! I'll return this to camp for you."

silvershade
July 27th, 2018, 04:50 PM
Lichen did everything that his mentor told him to, catching the mouse with ease.
"Thanks! I'll return this to camp for you."

Dogstar leapt down out of the tree walking by the young toms side he had an expression of exception and impressment the dark brown tom began leading to the clans camp as it was dusk by the time they arrived. The dark brown tom turned to his apprentice with a pleased smile "you did a good job, I'm proud of you lichen, your improvements are the future of greatness to this clan, by heart a future warrior, supplier for the weak, and skilled in battle, most importantly the key to pass everything I teach you to your own apprentice." the dark brown tom leaned hid face to the young toms cheek and gently muzzled him. "rest well, if you need anything ill be in the warriors den."

MultiFandom Trash
July 27th, 2018, 04:53 PM
Dogstar leapt down out of the tree walking by the young toms side he had an expression of exception and impressment the dark brown tom began leading to the clans camp as it was dusk by the time they arrived. The dark brown tom turned to his apprentice with a pleased smile "you did a good job, I'm proud of you lichen, your improvements are the future of greatness to this clan, by heart a future warrior, supplier for the weak, and skilled in battle, most importantly the key to pass everything I teach you to your own apprentice." the dark brown tom leaned hid face to the young toms cheek and gently muzzled him. "rest well, if you need anything ill be in the warriors den."

"Thank you sir. I'll remember your kind words."

silvershade
July 27th, 2018, 05:06 PM
"Thank you sir. I'll remember your kind words."

The dark brown tom cat raised an eyebrow towards the word "sir" he knows his apprentice meant respect but he'd prefer being called by his name instead. Dogstar gave a brief nod as he swooped into the entrance of the clans camp his tail raised as he trotted through the clearing he was immediately greeted by the fellow clan mates, he mowed his greetings as kits then chased around his paws he chuckled at their adorableness then dismissed them back the the queens in the nursery. Dogstar trotted to the kill pile grabbing a big medium sized rodent then carried it to the warriors den, he went to his nest in the back of the den silently to not wake other warriors he fixed his bed gathering new moss and some leaves. The dark brown tom then settled himself down in his nest eating his food once finished he pushed away the scraps, now stuffed and satisfied dogstar rolled on his back stretching a bit and yawning he licked his paws and swiped them over his face repeatedly then behind his ears between licks. The dark brown tabby rolled over on his side curling up in a ball and falling asleep from a long day of hunting and training.