PDA

View Full Version : Finder for Maplefur

Doodle
July 25th, 2018, 04:23 PM
I'm wanting to do more for my kitty Maplefur (https://doodle-characters.weebly.com/maplefur.html), so I figured I'd start with just opening a finder and seeing what happens. I've got a few ideas for small plots to happen with her, but haven't had much time to think out in-depth ones.

I have some specific roles you can apply for down here, though if you think of something else (or have your own plot you'd like for her to take part in) go ahead and bring it up!

Roles:

Mother
-Around 40-50 moons
-A kittypet, no longer in contact with Maple

Father
-Around 40-50 moons
-Can be a kittypet or rogue, never met Maple

Love Interests
-Must be in her clan (she's too loyal to have a relationship with anyone outside of Thunderclan)
-Must be a tom (as she's heterosexual)
-Must be around her age
-We would have to rp their relationships out- starting with them not liking each other. If they get along well, she could possibly end up being mates with them. I'd like for her to have multiple love interests (and I'm especially open to possible plots for love interests)
-Looking for multiple

Best Friends (2)
-Must be in TC
-Any gender
-Would have been her first friends made after joining TC, so friends since apprenticehood. I'd like for the group of 3 of them to hang out often (again, especially open to plot ideas here)

Adoptive Younger Sister
-For this one, they would currently be a rogue around 6-8 moons old
-Maple will find them along the border and sort of take them into the clan, becoming like a big sister to them
-I'd like for Maple to become their mentor

Friends
-No real requirements other than having personalities that she would get along with

Enemies
-Must have a reason for them to dislike each other... perhaps they were old bullies of hers, who picked on her for being a rogue and kittypet

Anything Else You Can Think Of
-just describe whatever role you want, give me lots of detail so I can decide if I like it or not!

Form (mention me if you want me to see it faster- but please do not quote this!):

Name:
Residence:
Personality:
Appearance:
Role Wanted:
RP Example:
Other:

Doodle
July 26th, 2018, 09:06 AM
bump!

CheetahPelt
July 27th, 2018, 12:16 AM
Name:Blondestripe
Appearance: big fluffy blonde she cat with a thin light gray stripe down her back. She has gray/green blue eyes.
Personality:She is confident, strong, positive, thinks of other cat's needs before her own, caring, loyal, deep hearted, patient, stubborn, has strong opionins, talks A LOT

Residence:Thunderclan
Part wanted:Best friend
Rp example:?? (Don't have any thread with her so...)

Blondestripe padded forwards out of the Warriors den, shaking scraps of bedding out of her long fur. She yawned and stretched, her long tail trailing out behind her. She walked over to the freshkill pile and grabbed what ever was on top, she wasn't going to be picky. She settled down with what happened to be a mouse, and she ate slowly, her eye lids dropping as she picked at the small animal. She got up when she was done and discarded the bones, before sitting at the edge of camp for moonhigh guard.

Other:Nothing much, I'm new to this site so I haven't had much time rping with Blondestripe

Doodle
July 27th, 2018, 12:17 PM

Blondestripe padded forwards out of the Warriors den, shaking scraps of bedding out of her long fur. She yawned and stretched, her long tail trailing out behind her. She walked over to the freshkill pile and grabbed what ever was on top, she wasn't going to be picky. She settled down with what happened to be a mouse, and she ate slowly, her eye lids dropping as she picked at the small animal. She got up when she was done and discarded the bones, before sitting at the edge of camp for moonhigh guard.

Other:Nothing much, I'm new to this site so I haven't had much time rping with Blondestripe

RP example is just an example of how YOU rp, so yeah that’s fine.

Unfortunately I can’t accept her as you didn’t fill out the entire form (you left out her personality and appearance). Especially without her personality, I have no way of telling if Maple would actually get along with her or not. If you edit that info in, however, I can take another look at the form!

CheetahPelt
July 27th, 2018, 03:06 PM
RP example is just an example of how YOU rp, so yeah that’s fine.

Unfortunately I can’t accept her as you didn’t fill out the entire form (you left out her personality and appearance). Especially without her personality, I have no way of telling if Maple would actually get along with her or not. If you edit that info in, however, I can take another look at the form!

Okay, thanks! I'll edit the post.

Doodle
July 27th, 2018, 05:53 PM
Appearance: big fluffy blonde she cat with a thin light gray stripe down her back. She has gray/green blue eyes.
Personality:She is confident, strong, positive, thinks of other cat's needs before her own, caring, loyal, deep hearted, patient, stubborn, has strong opionins, talks A LOT

Im going to accept her- I can see the two getting along very well as they have similar personalities!

CheetahPelt
July 27th, 2018, 06:09 PM
Thanks! They seem pretty comparable, do you wanna set up an rp?

Barnabas
July 27th, 2018, 06:26 PM
Name: Ravenblaze (https://sites.google.com/site/thestrangecharriesite/thunderclan/ravenblaze)
Residence: Thunderclan
Personality: in link
Appearance: a black and orange bobtail with blue eyes
Role Wanted: Love Interest
RP Example: boop (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17459)
Other: they can be friends if you think it wouldn't work out.

_Fern_
July 27th, 2018, 07:30 PM
Name: Eaglewing
Residence: ThunderClan
Personality: Strong-willed, brave, confident can be annoying at times.
Appearance: Handsome golden-brown tabby tom with bright amber eyes
Role Wanted: Love interest?
RP Example: Eaglewing strode through the entrance to ThunderClan's camp, carrying a plump squirrel. He was pleased with his catch. The tom dropped the squirrel onto the fresh-kill pile and found a sunny spot to take a nap.
Other: None right now :)

Branch of Life
July 27th, 2018, 07:38 PM
Name:Lightningpelt
Personality:Friendly,Funny,has anxiety
Appearance:https://goo.gl/images/wvoRzH
Role Wanted:Best friend
RP Example:We are in one so you know how I rp
Other:nope

Doodle
July 27th, 2018, 08:56 PM
Thanks! They seem pretty comparable, do you wanna set up an rp?
Sure- I have her in the territory right now, but maybe they could be in the clearing? And could you do the starter for them, please?
Name: Ravenblaze (https://sites.google.com/site/thestrangecharriesite/thunderclan/ravenblaze)
Residence: Thunderclan
Personality: in link
Appearance: a black and orange bobtail with blue eyes
Role Wanted: Love Interest
RP Example: boop (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17459)
Other: they can be friends if you think it wouldn't work out.
Accepted! I'm going to be having multiple love interests for her- as I want to keep her options open and possibly have her torn over a choice- so there's no guarantee they'll end up together, but if something goes wrong I can definitely see her trying to stay friends with him!
Name: Eaglewing
Residence: ThunderClan
Personality: Strong-willed, brave, confident can be annoying at times.
Appearance: Handsome golden-brown tabby tom with bright amber eyes
Role Wanted: Love interest?
RP Example: Eaglewing strode through the entrance to ThunderClan's camp, carrying a plump squirrel. He was pleased with his catch. The tom dropped the squirrel onto the fresh-kill pile and found a sunny spot to take a nap.
Other: None right now :)
Accepted! She's going to have multiple love interests, however, so I can't guarantee that they'll end up being mates. That'll be determined through her rps with her love interests ^^
Name:Lightningpelt
Personality:Friendly,Funny,has anxiety
Appearance:https://goo.gl/images/wvoRzH
Role Wanted:Best friend
RP Example:We are in one so you know how I rp
Other:nope
Since these two have really only started talking now, we'll keep them as friends- but I'd love to see them grow to be best friends, so that can be our plan for the future?

Branch of Life
July 27th, 2018, 09:17 PM
Sure

CheetahPelt
July 27th, 2018, 09:19 PM
Doodle

Ill post in the clearing

Blazepaw
July 27th, 2018, 09:58 PM
kits?

Doodle
July 28th, 2018, 06:39 AM