PDA

View Full Version : My rp Example

Barnabas
July 14th, 2018, 08:02 PM
I feel like I need to make one of these for when I'm applying or making a finder, so here we go.

Ravenblaze made his way out of the Thunderclan camp. All there was on his mind was to hunt for his clan. He felt that he didn't do much hunting in his adopted clan, so today he was going to do just that. He walked farther away from the camp, scenting the air here and there for any signs of live prey. I'll probably hunt where I usually hunt, since it seems that that's where I do my best at,' Ravenblaze thought. The tom walked over to a small place where there were hardly any tree's at. Ravenblaze looked over at a lonely tree and there next to it stood his friend Cinderflower.

He waved his tail at the Molly to say hello. "Hello Cinderflower. How's it going?" he asked as he got closer to his Molly friend. Cinderflower looked at Ravenblaze with a friendly smile. She had been hunting before he showed up and had caught a couple of mice. Cinderflower stepped closer towards her friend.

Cinderflower looked down at the two mice, puffing out her chest to show she was proud of what she caught. It had been a good hunting experience today and she wanted to show her clan that she's responsible enough to surve her clan. "Me? Oh I've been out hunting all morning and managed to catch these two mice." replied the molly with a proud voice. Ravenblaze dipped his head, starring at the Molly.