PDA

View Full Version : Just a from the mind story

IceyGlitch
July 6th, 2018, 05:20 AM
no planning of this story was involved. Just starting to write. Idek what its gonna be about loll.

A red pelted tom cat stares at the night sky breathing in the chilly crisp air. "Its time Winterstar" He says softly to a beautiful white molly who was standing over him. Her icy blue eyes were filled with tears "But Cinderstar im not ready. You can't leave me yet. I need you!" she yelps as she buries her snout into his soft fur. Winterpelt was Cinderstars deputy and he was on his last life. A battle had waged between one of the other clans and he had been seriously injured. There was no healing this wound and after this life he would be gone for good. Winterpelt wasn't sure she could handle becoming the new leader. She needed her leader, her old mentor, and her adoptive father. When she was just a kit Cinderstar had found her in the forest surrounded by a pack of dogs. Cinderstar had risked his life to save her and in the process lost one life. The red leader brought the tiny white kit to Riverclan to be fed, trained, and taught the ways of a warrior, as his daughter. Winterpelt blinks her eyes and sighs softly. His fur tickled her nose as well as his scent. For as long as she could remember his scent had always smelled like the burning of a cedar tree and the sharp stinging scent of a mint leaf. The leaders body grows cold and limp as his ancestors take him to Starclan to watch over his clan and daughter from above. Winterpelt raised her head high and let out a wail of despair as her savior left from her paws to join the heavens. The new leader was distraught but she knew she couldn't be like this forever. Her clan needed her. She lowered her head back down and gave her old leader a lick to his forehead. Saying her goodbyes she turns tail to face the cats crowding around "Cinderstar is dead! But he will not be forgotten. I plan to make my father proud and be the best leader i could possibly be!" The cats lower their heads for the loss of their dear leader but rejoiced for the new leader. Winterpelt looked around and smiled softly. She would leave first thing in the morning to receive her leader name from Starclan. This was only the beginning of something wonderful.

heh that was pretty awesome. I started tearing up a little while writing this. I hope it seems good. I know im not the best writer haha