PDA

View Full Version : What a Wonderful World (Apocalypse Rp)

Shadow
July 1st, 2018, 12:25 AM
(I apologize for any mistakes in advance-I’m extremely tierd and I just wanted to make this XD)

I see trees of green, red roses too, I see them bloom for me and you...

The date is June 14th 3049, and ten days ago...the world has announced that a virus has taken over majority of the human population. This virus can transfer from one person to another from biting, and the victim starts to see other humans as a food source, slowly loosing their mind until all they are is a walking corpse. They feed on humans and only humans. Animals are safe.

And I think to myself what a wonderful world...

~

I see skies of blue and clouds of white, The bright blessed day, the dark sacred night

Most large cities where bombed, due to the government thinking that a simple bomb would wipe out the disease...they were wrong..and now the cities lay in ruble and dust. The only remaining buildings are barely standing. There are very few humans left, and the ones that are left are scattered...they will have to find each other to survive. Survivors barely get any sleep..and if they do it is for one hour or less.

~

The colors of the rainbow so pretty in the sky, Are also on the faces of people going by

The only way to fend off these dead humans is through artificial lights of any kind. No human wants to be outside of a safe house after 7 pm. The zombies seem to get faster, stronger, incredibly more aggressive and more sensitive to sound.

I see friends shaking hands saying how do you do, They're really saying I love you

Despite all this, humans still betray one another, pleading for help and if they revive it the backstab the other in a twisted way to survive, stealing what they can and leaving their once savior to die.

I hear babies crying, I watch them grow,
They'll learn much more than I'll never know

There are no children left on planet earth, either they fell ill to the virus, died without their parents, or grew up. No one dares to bring another living thing to this world, not one so young. Most survivors don’t make strong enough bonds anyway.

There is no way to escape, most of humanity has given up, though some decide to push on. Some become heroes.. helping everyone, other loners who fend for themselves, and many..many just barely passing by.

Yes I think to myself what a wonderful world...

Who will you be?

Zombie Guide:

There are Three Types of Zombies,
•Walkers
-Danger Rating: 2-5
•Runners
-Danger Rating: 6-8
•Deaths
-Danger Rating: 9-10

Walkers

Walkers are the normal zombies, they can’t run or scream, they just slowly limp or crawl towards their prey. They were the first to be discovered. These zombies drop dead within 2-3 days. The easiest way to kill is a straight blow to the head. Sensitive to noise but will take a long to reach their destination.

Runners

Runners are the extremely fast zombies, they can quickly sprint without having limited energy, though they do have limited limbs. If you manage to avoid one for more than 10 seconds their legs will slowly collapse on themselves and they will become a crawling Walker. Whoever the person was that became the Runner is still there, forced to watch as this virus takes over their body, a prisoner in ones own body and if you sneak up on one you will hear begs and pleads from the person to make it stop. The best way to kill is to aim for the legs and then smash the head, and to put the poor person to rest. Dies within 5-9 days. Is sensitive to movement but not so much in sound.

Deaths

Deaths are usually out at night, they are extremely strong and are the alphas of the zombie hordes. Though they are out at night you can occasionally see them resting in the shade during the day,they are weakened by the sun, so much so that the sunlight drastically weakens them so they turn to the strength of a walker. Once they spot prey they will scream alerting any zombies nearby. Dies within 1-2 weeks. Includes children. If seen at night AVOID AT ALL COSTS. If seen at day still try to avoid, but they can be taken down rather easily in the sun. Are alerted to movement and sound. The best way to kill them is trap them in the sun, or any artificial light.

Survivors
-Rowan Lucuis, Female/Non-binary { Stareyes }
-Cato { Swiftheart }
-Aurora Kennedy { Literary-Lover }
-Robbie [Last Name Unknown] ,Bisexual { Shadow }
-Bryce Simmons { Shadow }
-Veth Simmons { Shadow } }
-Steven Vasiliev { Abstract Sentience }
-Oro Lehui { Shadow }
-Karl Caesar { Abstract Sentience }
- Amanda Fairs { Abstract Sentience }
-Blaze { Fireleaf }
-Saul { Orderly mage }
-Emma { WaywardAngel }

Plot:

-There are two people that have been bitten and yet they are not zombies. They may be the next cure. 4/̶͙̘̀̐̚͘4 ̴̛͎̏͊͋T̶͍̮̅̄͝à̵͍̲̖́̚͜k̵̜͌̃̃ẹ̷͇̓̐n̸̰̫̆͋͌̎ͅ. Look to my form at Robbie for an example if you want to see an example!

Immune People-
•Robbie

•Cato

••̸͓̤̉͊A̷̲͛̚g̶̻͓͋e̸̗̗̲̪͋ṉ̸͇̙̘̃̽͝͝ṫ̸̯̫̬ ̸͙̏̊̐͘0̸̛̻͝7̷̳͍̑̈9̶̡́̏̓̕ (https://docs.google.com/document/d/1X_iroq7d72_ADKr4OGc4Fzw1NizeyEvwsBoad-ci4AM/edit?usp=sharing)

•?̷̧͉̩̂̅̇͑?̸̪̜̞̒̒͝?̵̖̺̈́

Forms:

Name-
Age(16+)-
Gender-
Personality-
Appearance-
Skills(3)-
Weakness(3)-
Other-
Anything I missed?-
Questions-

Stareyes
July 2nd, 2018, 12:51 PM
Name- Rowan Lucuis
Age(16+)- Nineteen
Gender- Female
Personality- Rowan has always been jumpy, even before the apocalypse. Her father never told her to trust anyone. Anyone could have the knife to stab your back. So she never did, except for her father. How she loved their long walks studying the flowers.. he was a scientist for the government, and the government now blamed him and his team for this barren wasteland. He taught her how to cook and herbs to heal with. She now lives in her Greenhouse, with hot beaming artificial lights blaring overhead.
Appearance- Mocha skin and black eyes, with short black hair.
Skills(3)- Great when fighting with knives, can cook, healer
Weakness(3)- Can't combat hand-to-hand, doesn't trust people, aggressive
Other- Father's whereabouts are unknown. Mother is located somewhere in North Carolina
Anything I missed?- Lives in Laurel, Washington DC
Questions- N/A

Shadow
July 2nd, 2018, 01:27 PM
Name- Rowan Lucuis
Age(16+)- Nineteen
Gender- Bigender (Female, Nonbinary)
Personality- Rowan has always been jumpy, even before the apocalypse. Their father never told them to trust anyone. Anyone could have the knife to stab your back. So they never did, except for their father. How they loved their long walks studying the flowers.. he was a scientist for the government, and the government now blamed him and his team for this barren wasteland. He taught them how to cook and herbs to heal with. She now lives in her Greenhouse, with hot blaring artificial lights blaring overhead.
Appearance- Mocha skin and black eyes, with short black hair.
Skills(3)- Great when fighting with knives, can cook, healer
Weakness(3)- Can't combat hand-to-hand, doesn't trust people, aggressive
Other- Father's whereabouts are unknown. Mother is located somewhere in North Carolina
Anything I missed?- Lives in Laurel, Washington DC
Questions- N/A
accepted, fair warning though people probably won't join this but I'll make a form anyway XD

Stareyes
July 2nd, 2018, 01:34 PM
But the storyline is so gooooood. :(((

Static
July 2nd, 2018, 01:56 PM
Yay!!!!Zombie rp!!!

Name-Cato
Age(16+)-23
Gender-Male
Personality-Cato tries to avoid any fights or people in general.He doesn't trust anybody and travels alone.He is good with a gun,but prefers not to use it.Before the apocalypse, he was stubborn and never listened to anyone if he thought they where wrong.
Appearance-Cato has messy black hair and green eyes.He has torn jeans and a white T-shirt with a gray jacket.He carries a backpack that has supplies in it,and inside he has a bunch of glowsticks,lanterns,and flashlights.He also has a little food,water,and a pistol inside of it.
Skills(3)-Guns,smart,quick
Weakness(3)-Any close combat,doesn't trust people,stubborn
Other-Travels mostly to find food,water,and other things he needs to survive.Tries to stay away from large cities.
Anything I missed?-Nope
Questions-Nope

Shadow
July 2nd, 2018, 02:39 PM
But the storyline is so gooooood. :(((
Yay!!!!Zombie rp!!!

Name-Cato
Age(16+)-23
Gender-Male
Personality-Cato tries to avoid any fights or people in general.He doesn't trust anybody and travels alone.He is good with a gun,but prefers not to use it.Before the apocalypse, he was stubborn and never listened to anyone if he thought they where wrong.
Appearance-Cato has messy black hair and green eyes.He has torn jeans and a white T-shirt with a gray jacket.He carries a backpack that has supplies in it,and inside he has a bunch of glowsticks,lanterns,and flashlights.He also has a little food,water,and a pistol inside of it.
Skills(3)-Guns,smart,quick
Weakness(3)-Any close combat,doesn't trust people,stubborn
Other-Travels mostly to find food,water,and other things he needs to survive.Tries to stay away from large cities.
Anything I missed?-Nope
Questions-Nope
Yea unfortunately not to many people think so, I’ll start it anyway when I finish my forms...if you told your friends that would be great! You don’t have to though :3

Accepted!!

I will be adding only two special slots for something soon after I finish my form, when I am done with my form only one slot will remain. So keep on looking at my original post on here until I add some slots!

Literary-Lover
July 2nd, 2018, 02:41 PM
Aurora Kennedy
Age(16+)- 20
Gender- Female

Personality- Aurora is a shell of the girl she used to be before the virus took hold of the world. Where she used to be a naïve, bubbly and perhaps overgiggly girl, Aurora is now scarred and petrified of the world. From a survival standpoint, she takes the approach of barricading her camp with an intensive security system which she rigged up herself. Aurora had always been interested in mechanics and engineering, and had planned on studying engineering in the future.

Appearance- Aurora is far too small to appeal to anyone sealing a companion for their strength. However, her petite stature often helps her in stealth and speed. She has grey almost blue eyes, and rather long curly blonde hair which she keeps tied out of her face in a tight ponytail. Her skin is incredibly pale and often burns whenever she has to step out into the sun for extended periods of time.

Skills(3)- knack for engineering, accurate aim, and speed
Weakness(3)- frail, far too sentimental, gullible to a fault

Other-n/a
Anything I missed?- Not that I can think of!
Questions- Nothing at the moment!

Shadow
July 2nd, 2018, 02:43 PM
My Survivors:

Name-Robbie
Nickname(s)-Rob
Age(16+)-18
Gender-Male
Personality-Shy, sticks to the shadows,doesnt like to fight, a sweetheart, quiet, it takes a lot to get him mad but when he is ooooh watch out.
Appearance-Not My Art (https://i.pinimg.com/originals/82/31/58/823158ff871faf985e69961ed3dde461.jpg)
Skills(3)-Sneaking, hand to hand combat, healing
Weakness(3)-Often gets mistaken for a zombie, hates to kill things, weak.
Other- Rob Has Been Bitten. He was bitten four months ago and still hasn't changed. He is able to walk with the undead without being bitten unless he talks or screams and such. Robbie still has to eat, drink and sleep like a human and overall he is the same of the human except for his skin tone..his skin is not rotting but the grayish colors or his skin and eyes are the only signs that he was bitten. THIS BOI IS BISEXUAL BUT PREFERS BOYS!
Anything I missed?-
Questions-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name-Bryce Simmons
Age(16+)-18
Gender-Male
Personality-Calm, Collected, Submissive, Intellegent, Takes a lot to anger him, Friendly.
Appearance-Not My Art (The one on the left) (https://i.pinimg.com/originals/fa/64/f9/fa64f9bbe6c7c1c106c38b09d1e35420.jpg)
Skills(3)-Very Intelligent, Knife combat, Stealth.
Weakness(3)-Gets Taken advantage of, trusts easy, it’s very hard for him to kill.
Other- He and Veth are siblings, same father different mothers. he straight.
Anything I missed?-
Questions-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name-Veth Simmons
Age(16+)-18
Gender-Female
Personality-Aggressive, Bossy, Subborn, Natural Leader, Not afriad to speak her mind, Easy to anger.
Appearance-Not My Art (The one on the right) (https://i.pinimg.com/originals/fa/64/f9/fa64f9bbe6c7c1c106c38b09d1e35420.jpg)
Skills(3)-Great with combat of any kind (except with katanas or swords and some guns), Natural Leader, Athletic.
Weakness(3)-Easy to get angry, trust issues, a bit to bossy.
Other-Her and Bryce are siblings, same father different mothers. She straight.
Anything I missed?-
Questions-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name-Oro Lehui
Age(16+)-16
Gender-Female
Personality-stubborn, bubbly, optimistic, very innocent in multiple ways, a blabber mouth, child like, very clueless to normal culture seeing that she came from a island far from socialization with her tribe.
Appearance- When she first arrives (Not My Art) (http://pm1.narvii.com/6240/537fd798b723a5e9c7c5ae8c8e19c08b91c49abe_hq.jpg) Da outfit on the right is the one she finds (Not Ny Art) (https://i.pinimg.com/originals/29/97/d4/2997d4f1e672f7e26e7ba9428dcf8f82.jpg)
Skills(3)-Skilled with any weapon that you hold (swords, bats, especially spears), Athletic (fast, flexible, etc.), great at Sneaking techniques.
Weaknesses(3)-Is very uneducated in modern culture and her coming from a small tribe from far away is bad at any kind of appropriate sociliazation, too friendly, she doesn’t like to kill.
Other- She has a monkey from her island that is named Pilikea (https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRyarvnXmThJA3zGf8uzX6kmtXRpaJWQ f7eRBpg4oXI_3eTXcJf) which means trouble. She also has a cool tattoo (https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT4tpvGJSUnoRoG2A7eb0xncCqcLLF12 zZMUOmtvy7qjpKmCPWD) on her left shoulder-it was a tradition of her tribe
Anything-nurp
Questions-

Shadow
July 2nd, 2018, 03:14 PM
Aurora Kennedy
Age(16+)- 20
Gender- Female

Personality- Aurora is a shell of the girl she used to be before the virus took hold of the world. Where she used to be a naïve, bubbly and perhaps overgiggly girl, Aurora is now scarred and petrified of the world. From a survival standpoint, she takes the approach of barricading her camp with an intensive security system which she rigged up herself. Aurora had always been interested in mechanics and engineering, and had planned on studying engineering in the future.

Appearance- Aurora is far too small to appeal to anyone sealing a companion for their strength. However, her petite stature often helps her in stealth and speed. She has grey almost blue eyes, and rather long curly blonde hair which she keeps tied out of her face in a tight ponytail. Her skin is incredibly pale and often burns whenever she has to step out into the sun for extended periods of time.

Skills(3)- knack for engineering, accurate aim, and speed
Weakness(3)- frail, far too sentimental, gullible to a fault

Other-n/a
Anything I missed?- Not that I can think of!
Questions- Nothing at the moment!
Accepted!

I have added a plot! Whoever makes a form for their character to have what’s in the plot gets to be the next immune person! Only one left!!

Static
July 2nd, 2018, 03:14 PM
Shadow would Cato be able to get bitten for the plot,but he get bit during the rp instead of before?

Shadow
July 2nd, 2018, 03:29 PM
Shadow would Cato be able to get bitten for the plot,but he get bit during the rp instead of before?
Sure!)

Literary-Lover Swiftheart Stareyes we can start!!

Static
July 2nd, 2018, 03:52 PM
Cato readjusted the backpack on his back so it was more comfortable before starting to walk again.He had plenty of food and water right now,but he desperately needed shelter for the night.He looked around the barren land in hopes of seeing a house,stores,or any type of building really.Right now,he could easily be targeted by a person or a zombie.
{Open}

Shadow
July 2nd, 2018, 05:16 PM
Robbie stumbled around on the streets, walking along with the zombies thinking of what to do next. As he took a bite of an energy bar he found he looked around-surprised that he was able to eat infront of the dead without them freaking out.

He ran his grey tinted hand through his dark brown hair as he saw a large grocery store. He adjusted his navy blue backpack and started walking a bit faster towards the place knowing he needed to stack up on food.

Once he entered he heard several growls from zombies at the sudden noise but they relaxed once they realized it was one of their ‘own.’ His grey eyes scanned the area before dashing to get some food.

After about an hour of rummaging he headed to the bathrooms to grab some tolit paper since all of the tolit paper in the store was either gone or torn to shreds. He paused as he passed the mirror and walked up to it touching his face.

His once blue eyes where now a dull gray, and his skin was no longer a nice tan but instead grey. A tear slid down his face and over his blue-purple lips.

He checked all over him to make sure his skin didn’t decompose much more than the tint of the skin and loss of oxygen to his lips and eyes. ‘Nope still the same.’ He thought.

After robbing the bathroom of its toiletries he headed back out the door with some water in his hand.

[OPEN]

Bryce sat in the top of a clock tower that was falling apart and looked out the broken window at all of the lifeless people that where somehow walking around.

The man stiffened as he spun on his head with a dagger in his hand at the sound of foot steps. He relaxed however when he saw it was his half sister. “Veth you scared me.” He chuckled nervously as his sister shrugged it off though she had a smirk on her face.

He dark brown eyes became serious as he looked back outside. “We will have to move soon..the zombies are starting to climb the tower.” He said. “And we don’t have enough power to keep running these lights.” He sighed leaning back as both of his tan hands gripped his light brown hair in an act of stress.

[BOTH OPEN]

Veth sighed as she sat down near her brother and bit into a chocolate bar she found and watched as he started unwrapping his. “Well then we will have to pack up. After we eat these bars, we get everything together and leave.”

She watched as her brother took a breath and put her light colored hand over his mouth. “I don’t know where but we will find somewhere I promise you.” She smiled weakly. She shook her head to get her dull read dyed hair out of her face.

Before the breakout happened she had gotten her hair dyed, she left her roots her natural light brown color and the rest red-however it was faded now. Tears started to form in her blue eyes as she was remembering her mom freaking out when she came back with the new hairdo and her dad gave her a smirk with a thumbs up.

She remembered how Bryce and her ran down the stairs seeing her mother and father screaming in pain and then looking at them with bloodlust. She remembered how she hit her mother with multiple chairs, hearing her bones break.

She remembered how her brother ran at took the bat from his room to beat his father to death, then did the same with her mother. No. Those weren’t their parents. Those were monsters. She blinked looking at her brother who was wiping the tears away from her face.

“Right lets go.” She said shooing his hand away before picking up his backpack and his and giving it to him. She got her own backpack and bat and saw her brother pick up his bat. They both made sure they have their dagers and knifes then left-hopping from broken rooftop to another.

[BOTH OPEN]

Literary-Lover
July 2nd, 2018, 09:59 PM
Maybe I could last just one more day without eating? Aurora, tried and failed to think over the noise of her grumbling belly. The grumbling had grown so loud, she feared the sound would draw the undead to her location. The thought of the hoards of undead overcoming her barricade was bloodcurdling to the petite blonde. Aurora was only recently on her own for the very first time since the virus spread. Her brother Ian had gone out from their makeshift fortresses for supplies and had not returned. It had been two weeks, two weeks since he had left and two weeks since the pitiful soul had partaken in her last meal. She knew it was only a matter of time before she would have to leave the home, and more than likely meet the same fate as her brother. As much as she tried to passively ignore the burning pangs of pain in her stomach, Aurora failed. Taking a deep breath, she slid through a small crack in a broken window which was covered half heartedly with wood, and made her way into the outside world to look for food.

Shadow
July 2nd, 2018, 10:21 PM
Cato readjusted the backpack on his back so it was more comfortable before starting to walk again.He had plenty of food and water right now,but he desperately needed shelter for the night.He looked around the barren land in hopes of seeing a house,stores,or any type of building really.Right now,he could easily be targeted by a person or a zombie.
{Open}
Maybe I could last just one more day without eating? Aurora, tried and failed to think over the noise of her grumbling belly. The grumbling had grown so loud, she feared the sound would draw the undead to her location. The thought of the hoards of undead overcoming her barricade was bloodcurdling to the petite blonde. Aurora was only recently on her own for the very first time since the virus spread. Her brother Ian had gone out from their makeshift fortresses for supplies and had not returned. It had been two weeks, two weeks since he had left and two weeks since the pitiful soul had partaken in her last meal. She knew it was only a matter of time before she would have to leave the home, and more than likely meet the same fate as her brother. As much as she tried to passively ignore the burning pangs of pain in her stomach, Aurora failed. Taking a deep breath, she slid through a small crack in a broken window which was covered half heartedly with wood, and made her way into the outside world to look for food.

After a while of walking down the road he heard something. He immediately froze. It was human. 'If I can hear it then..' He stopped drinking the water bottle and shoved it in his book bag, and just as he feared his 'companions' began growling to each other.

And then Robbie took of runing, making sounds of a runner as he followed the sound, and now that he was closer, the scent. He turned his head relived to see that there was only one more runner in his little group and pushed himself to run faster than the thing itself. 'Whoever makes it first gets to eat.'

He remembered writing that down in his journal from observing the zombies. He shivered remembering that he couldn't make it those five other times, but now it has been longer since he was first bitten, and though he was completely and utterly exhausted by now, he was fast.

He saw the human and almost cried out in happiness, he wouldn't have to run much longer and he could save her. However he couldn't cry out or the zombies whould suspect something. So he continued growled and leaped, pretending to kill her and eat and he hoped that she would scream thinking that he was a zombie.

Once the runner saw him it walked away, but with an dominating growl from Robbie, the runner yelped in reply and ran off. Once he made sure nothing was here he covered her mouth. "SHHHH! Your gonna attract more!" He whisper-shouted as he continued to scan the area.

Literary-Lover

After a bit of hopping from roof-top to roof-top Bryce saw someone. His sister shoved him, telling him not do anything but however, Bryce was starting to head towards the person, jumping faster to get to the mans roof-top, forcing Veth to come along.

After a while of sneaking Bryce approached the person he whisper shouted a greeting from the roof above him. He then got smacked on the back of his head by Veth calling him stupid.

Swiftheart

Literary-Lover
July 2nd, 2018, 10:33 PM
After a while of walking down the road he heard something. He immediately froze. It was human. 'If I can hear it then..' He stopped drinking the water bottle and shoved it in his book bag, and just as he feared his 'companions' began growling to each other.

And then Robbie took of runing, making sounds of a runner as he followed the sound, and now that he was closer, the scent. He turned his head relived to see that there was only one more runner in his little group and pushed himself to run faster than the thing itself. 'Whoever makes it first gets to eat.'

He remembered writing that down in his journal from observing the zombies. He shivered remembering that he couldn't make it those five other times, but now it has been longer since he was first bitten, and though he was completely and utterly exhausted by now, he was fast.

He saw the human and almost cried out in happiness, he wouldn't have to run much longer and he could save her. However he couldn't cry out or the zombies whould suspect something. So he continued growled and leaped, pretending to kill her and eat and he hoped that she would scream thinking that he was a zombie.

Once the runner saw him it walked away, but with an dominating growl from Robbie, the runner yelped in reply and ran off. Once he made sure nothing was here he covered her mouth. "SHHHH! Your gonna attract more!" He whisper-shouted as he continued to scan the area.

Literary-Lover

After a bit of hopping from roof-top to roof-top Bryce saw someone. His sister shoved him, telling him not do anything but however, Bryce was starting to head towards the person, jumping faster to get to the mans roof-top, forcing Veth to come along.

After a while of sneaking Bryce approached the person he whisper shouted a greeting from the roof above him. He then got smacked on the back of his head by Veth calling him stupid.

Swiftheart

Aurora’s breath hitched in her throat as she screamed. She’d only been outside for a minute and a half at the most and already she was going to die. God I’m pathetic! she thought to herself as she was taken to the ground by what she assumed to be a runner. Looking at him, she noted that this one was different than what she imagined, more lively. The shock and confusion which registered on Aurora's face as he spoke was undeniable, but she felt as if she had no choice but to listen because she was probably screwed either way. She gave a slight nod and motioned towards the ghostly hand of the boy, pleading silently for it to be removed from her mouth.

Shadow
July 2nd, 2018, 10:42 PM
Aurora’s breath hitched in her throat as she screamed. She’d only been outside for a minute and a half at the most and already she was going to die. God I’m pathetic! she thought to herself as she was taken to the ground by what she assumed to be a runner. Looking at him, she noted that this one was different than what she imagined, more lively. The shock and confusion which registered on Aurora's face as he spoke was undeniable, but she felt as if she had no choice but to listen because she was probably screwed either way. She gave a slight nod and motioned towards the ghostly hand of the boy, pleading silently for it to be removed from her mouth.
yea sorry for my rush in...just saw my chance and took it XD )

Ater about a minute of just sitting there he looked at her with amazed eyes. "Oh.My.God. I actually saved someone!" He paused. "Right I should get you somewhere safe..uhh..where did you come from? I could hear your stomach from anywhere!"

He was still pinning her down and he realized that his hand was still over her mouth. "O-oh yea sorry!" He said as he quickly got up. "I won't hurt you, but I have food if thats what you want..I don't want to talk here..its too dangerous."

Robbie looked around and stood closer to her. "Maybe if I stand closer your scent won't be that strong anymore..." He thought out loud.

Literary-Lover
July 3rd, 2018, 10:25 AM
yea sorry for my rush in...just saw my chance and took it XD )

Ater about a minute of just sitting there he looked at her with amazed eyes. "Oh.My.God. I actually saved someone!" He paused. "Right I should get you somewhere safe..uhh..where did you come from? I could hear your stomach from anywhere!"

He was still pinning her down and he realized that his hand was still over her mouth. "O-oh yea sorry!" He said as he quickly got up. "I won't hurt you, but I have food if thats what you want..I don't want to talk here..its too dangerous."

Robbie looked around and stood closer to her. "Maybe if I stand closer your scent won't be that strong anymore..." He thought out loud.

((Don’t be sorry, I thought it fit perfectly!))

Aurora thought for a moment, before taking the boys hands, and motioning towards the semi crumbled building from which she had came with her other. Making sure to position herself as to where so would be completely hidden by his figure, she lead him backward towards the crack in the window and wiggled through. She motioned for him to do the same, but Aurora also took this moment to speak timidly and extremely quietly, with a voice horse from the extended time it had gone without use, “Uh- thank you sir? Yes, I’m extremely hungry.” At the mere mention of food, the piful girl felt the intese pain of hunger surge through her again, and she struggled to continue, “M-May I ask why I’m not dead right now?”

Stareyes
July 3rd, 2018, 11:51 AM
Rowan was sitting down in her big greenhouse, it's fluorescent lights beaming down on her eyes. She didn't want to go outside, but Cosmo sure did. Oh, I didn't tell you? Rowan has a spunky cat called Cosmo. So, Cosmo yowling and yapping, Rowan puts her leash on, and the duo goes outside. "I guess we need to get some supplies, anyways." Cosmo quiets down immediately, a patch of grey and peach fur shaking.

"Don't worry, baby, just to the Five and Dime, m'kay?"

After around thirty minutes in a barren, Eighties-style town, they reach the Five and Dime, where the two are greeted with a rifle.
"Get yer friggin zombie arses off me premises er Imma shoot cha!" Screeched the old man in a Scottish accent, holding the gun to her forehead," Now I'll give ya five sec'nds to live. Five, fer, three--"
"Mr. Myphee, it's me!" yelled Rowan,holding her hands up to prove it.
"Well, Oi'll be, " Mr. Myphee muttered, scratching his head, "It is! Welcome to Myphee's Five N Dime. What'll ya be gettin' today?"
"I'll have two bags of cat food, and all the plant seeds you've got."
"All of them? Just one's an expensive price.. but if you say so."
He proceeded to take forty-one seed packets out, lemon tree, banana plant, marigold mix, carrot root, and many more.
"Thank you, Mr. Myphee. The cat food, as well?"
The elderly man proceeded to take two large bags from under the counter, and put them by the long broken, rusty register.
"An' what'll ya be tradin', Rowan? The cat?"
Rowan snorted at the joke.
"No, Mr. Myphee!"
"But she's so plump, just one little cooked--"
Rowan's eyes turned red, and she slammed a mocha arm onto the counter.
"MR. MYPHEE!"
"Shush, they can hear you!"
The cashier looked behind Rowan.
"What'll yer friend be havin'?" He said, reaching towards his gun.
{OPEN}
Shadow Literary-Lover Swiftheart

Shadow
July 3rd, 2018, 11:51 AM
((Don’t be sorry, I thought it fit perfectly!))

Aurora thought for a moment, before taking the boys hands, and motioning towards the semi crumbled building from which she had came with her other. Making sure to position herself as to where so would be completely hidden by his figure, she lead him backward towards the crack in the window and wiggled through. She motioned for him to do the same, but Aurora also took this moment to speak timidly and extremely quietly, with a voice horse from the extended time it had gone without use, “Uh- thank you sir? Yes, I’m extremely hungry.” At the mere mention of food, the piful girl felt the intese pain of hunger surge through her again, and she struggled to continue, “M-May I ask why I’m not dead right now?”
*sigh of relief* )

Once Robbie wiggled throughg the window he placed his bookbag down mentioning for her to get whatever.”Your welcome.” He smiled at her, his teeth were slightly rotten but not enough to look horrid or smell.

As he fumbled around her house he found some artificial lights. He then placed them all over where she was and through the windows. With a flip of a finger they all came to life, and at this Robbie let out a hiss of pain. However after a few moments the burning was toned town to something he could take.

“Well. Um. You see..” The man said unsure of how to answer, he started fumbling with his thumbs until he finally looked up and showed her his arm, which had a painful looking bite mark on it. “I was biten even before this whole thing went world wide.” He said.

“Surprisingly, this thing started five months ago...the government just kept it on the low. I was bitten at four moths in.” He tried to explain by giving some backstory. He took a picture out from a secret poket he had. ”Here, (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/5d/96/3a/5d963a5c38444c556b10252c474dbfaf.jpg) that was me and my little sister, don’t be fooled by the bad lighting..we both had blue eyes.” He said sighing.

“She was bitten first by someone at her job, of course the government was there but she lied that she was fine..she then came home and bit me..a week had passed since I had to kill her and my parents..and I still hadn’t turned.” He said scratching the back of his neck sheepishly.

“Well I guess I kinda turned? My skin is grey now and so are my eyes..my lips are some weird blue-ish purple...and I can walk with the zombies and have their weaknesses and such.” He said pointing to the lights around them.

“But I still need human food and water, I need to sleep, I don’t..I don’t crave human flesh. It seems I’m a weird hybrid of sorts.” The man explained as he sat down criss cross. “Oh! I’m sorry...I don’t belive I ever told you my name, it’s Robbie, but back then people called me Rob.” He said with a warm smile.

Literary-Lover

Static
July 3rd, 2018, 03:24 PM

Literary-Lover

Swiftheart
Cato heard something and walked in that direction,seeing the clocktower.Sighing in relief, he started heading that direction.It onky took a few steps though to see the zombies surrounding it.He was also remembering what had happened the last time he had been in a group.They had ran out of food,and only two days after,someone had tried to masacar them all.The person didnt get far though because he was weak with hunger,so not many of them died,but the survivors went their separate ways after that incident.They knew it would only be a matter of time until someone did that again.
'If I only stayed for a day or two though it would be OK.'He thought.The only problem was the zombies though.He had a pistol,but hardly any ammo.Deffinently not enough for that many zombies.He looked at the boy in the clocktower,wondering if he would give him a clue on where he could get in without having to fight to many off them,if he could.

Shadow
July 3rd, 2018, 04:00 PM
Cato heard something and walked in that direction,seeing the clocktower.Sighing in relief, he started heading that direction.It onky took a few steps though to see the zombies surrounding it.He was also remembering what had happened the last time he had been in a group.They had ran out of food,and only two days after,someone had tried to masacar them all.The person didnt get far though because he was weak with hunger,so not many of them died,but the survivors went their separate ways after that incident.They knew it would only be a matter of time until someone did that again.
'If I only stayed for a day or two though it would be OK.'He thought.The only problem was the zombies though.He had a pistol,but hardly any ammo.Deffinently not enough for that many zombies.He looked at the boy in the clocktower,wondering if he would give him a clue on where he could get in without having to fight to many off them,if he could.

(Well They were on a rooftop talking to him but ok..)

Bryce took Veth’s hand and walked down a piece of wood then hopped on a rooftop next to him. “Give me your hand!” He whispered.

Veth kept a watch out making sure the zombies didn’t sense anything. “Could you be any louder?!” She whispered to him.

Static
July 3rd, 2018, 04:05 PM
(Well They were on a rooftop talking to him but ok..)

Bryce took Veth’s hand and walked down a piece of wood then hopped on a rooftop next to him. “Give me your hand!” He whispered.

Veth kept a watch out making sure the zombies didn’t sense anything. “Could you be any louder?!” She whispered to him.
(Sorry.I read the last post and didn't see the part about them going from rooftop to rooftop.)
Cato looked at him doubtfully but after a few seconds of hesitation,he reached out his hand for Bryce.If he had to choose how to die,He would rather die by human hands than being eaten alive by a zombie.

Shadow
July 3rd, 2018, 04:21 PM
(Sorry.I read the last post and didn't see the part about them going from rooftop to rooftop.)
Cato looked at him doubtfully but after a few seconds of hesitation,he reached out his hand for Bryce.If he had to choose how to die,He would rather die by human hands than being eaten alive by a zombie.
Bryce grunted but eventually pulled the man up. He gave him a warm smile but looked around. They had just left their safe house.

Veth narrowed her eyes at the stranger but started doing sign language, all humans have at least thought their self the basics, to be able to talk to others when they couldn’t talk.

“We had just abandoned our safehouse, we know of a place but it is a days journey from here, since my brother helped you I figured that you would come with us to provide us protection of such.’ Is what she said if one interpreted her sign language right.

The girl looked at Cato with a serious face. “I’m Veth and my brother is Bryce.” She said as she looked around, watching the zombies still think that there were humans in the clock tower. “We have to move soon so make a choice, stay with us or die.” Her hands seemed to move fast, She was rather advanced with this sign language.

Static
July 3rd, 2018, 04:31 PM
Bryce grunted but eventually pulled the man up. He gave him a warm smile but looked around. They had just left their safe house.

Veth narrowed her eyes at the stranger but started doing sign language, all humans have at least thought their self the basics, to be able to talk to others when they couldn’t talk.

“We had just abandoned our safehouse, we know of a place but it is a days journey from here, since my brother helped you I figured that you would come with us to provide us protection of such.’ Is what she said if one interpreted her sign language right.

The girl looked at Cato with a serious face. “I’m Veth and my brother is Bryce.” She said as she looked around, watching the zombies still think that there were humans in the clock tower. “We have to move soon so make a choice, stay with us or die.” Her hands seemed to move fast, She was rather advanced with this sign language.
It took Cato a moment to figure out some of what she had said because her hands moved so fast,but he figured it out in a few seconds and replied."I'll stay with you two."He said using sign language.He trusted them for now,but it could change quickly depending on their actions.

Shadow
July 3rd, 2018, 05:11 PM
It took Cato a moment to figure out some of what she had said because her hands moved so fast,but he figured it out in a few seconds and replied."I'll stay with you two."He said using sign language.He trusted them for now,but it could change quickly depending on their actions.
Without saying or doing anything, Veth started running in a random direction, she was quiet with every step she took, making sure that nothing was following them.

Bryce sighed and began running after her, making hand gestures to tell the man to follow them and try to keep up.

Stareyes your character could see us running on the rooftops and such! :3

Static
July 3rd, 2018, 05:16 PM
Without saying or doing anything, Veth started running in a random direction, she was quiet with every step she took, making sure that nothing was following them.

Bryce sighed and began running after her, making hand gestures to tell the man to follow them and try to keep up.

Stareyes your character could see us running on the rooftops and such! :3
Cato followed,keeping up pretty easily for now and hoping the zombies wouldn't notice them any time soon.He tried to keep quiet though so that they could delay the zombies noticing them for a while and put distance between them before nightfall.

Literary-Lover
July 3rd, 2018, 08:16 PM
*sigh of relief* )

Once Robbie wiggled throughg the window he placed his bookbag down mentioning for her to get whatever.”Your welcome.” He smiled at her, his teeth were slightly rotten but not enough to look horrid or smell.

As he fumbled around her house he found some artificial lights. He then placed them all over where she was and through the windows. With a flip of a finger they all came to life, and at this Robbie let out a hiss of pain. However after a few moments the burning was toned town to something he could take.

“Well. Um. You see..” The man said unsure of how to answer, he started fumbling with his thumbs until he finally looked up and showed her his arm, which had a painful looking bite mark on it. “I was biten even before this whole thing went world wide.” He said.

“Surprisingly, this thing started five months ago...the government just kept it on the low. I was bitten at four moths in.” He tried to explain by giving some backstory. He took a picture out from a secret poket he had. ”Here, (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/5d/96/3a/5d963a5c38444c556b10252c474dbfaf.jpg) that was me and my little sister, don’t be fooled by the bad lighting..we both had blue eyes.” He said sighing.

“She was bitten first by someone at her job, of course the government was there but she lied that she was fine..she then came home and bit me..a week had passed since I had to kill her and my parents..and I still hadn’t turned.” He said scratching the back of his neck sheepishly.

“Well I guess I kinda turned? My skin is grey now and so are my eyes..my lips are some weird blue-ish purple...and I can walk with the zombies and have their weaknesses and such.” He said pointing to the lights around them.

“But I still need human food and water, I need to sleep, I don’t..I don’t crave human flesh. It seems I’m a weird hybrid of sorts.” The man explained as he sat down criss cross. “Oh! I’m sorry...I don’t belive I ever told you my name, it’s Robbie, but back then people called me Rob.” He said with a warm smile.

Literary-Lover

Aurora was still trying to comprehend all of the information which had been thrown at her so rapidly. Her mind had gone unenriched from interaction for such a long period of time that her social skills were practically eaten away. However, she did immediately smile when shown the photograph, and she became reminiscent of the days before the incident with her own brother.

Ian. The depressing truth which she had tried so hard to bury away in her psyche came flowing back again as his name entered her thoughts. No mattter how hard she tried to convince herself, Aurora knew in her gut that her brother had died. As much as she wished Ian would come back through the window apologizing for taking so long, in her heart, she was aware it was a frivolous hope.

Aurora forced herself to smile at Robbie, as she took a look inside his bag for an item to grab. Almost inaudibly she responded with a simple, “ I am Aurora.”

Shadow
July 3rd, 2018, 08:44 PM
Aurora was still trying to comprehend all of the information which had been thrown at her so rapidly. Her mind had gone unenriched from interaction for such a long period of time that her social skills were practically eaten away. However, she did immediately smile when shown the photograph, and she became reminiscent of the days before the incident with her own brother.

Ian. The depressing truth which she had tried so hard to bury away in her psyche came flowing back again as his name entered her thoughts. No mattter how hard she tried to convince herself, Aurora knew in her gut that her brother had died. As much as she wished Ian would come back through the window apologizing for taking so long, in her heart, she was aware it was a frivolous hope.

Aurora forced herself to smile at Robbie, as she took a look inside his bag for an item to grab. Almost inaudibly she responded with a simple, “ I am Aurora.”

Cato followed,keeping up pretty easily for now and hoping the zombies wouldn't notice them any time soon.He tried to keep quiet though so that they could delay the zombies noticing them for a while and put distance between them before nightfall.

Robbie smiled at the girl, his thumbs were still moving in circles on his palms as he grew nervous looking around the house. Even before this whole situation happened he was horrible at socializing. Rob usually kept to himself but now, he felt like he had to protect this girl.

“W-well nice to meet you Aurora.” He chuckled a bit nervous. He was unsure what to do now. After a bit of playing with his thumbs he leaned back on a wall and looked up to the ceiling. “Are..are you not afriad of me?” He asked, as he went to go get his journal from his backpack.

His journal was the only thing that kept him sane, well..now that he had someone to talk to maybe he didn’t need it anymore? But he would rather not leave all this precious information about zombies in the dust.

After all, if this ever ends then his journal could be worth millions. He put the date and started scribbling down the event of the day down before closing it and tucking it back in his book bag. The grey man wanted to ask her more questions, but he didn’t want to overwhelm her more than he already did.

Veth stopped. “We can stop here for now, it’s labled safe house on it.” She whispered as she opened the door, her bat ready in hand. After walking in a bit something growled. The girl swung the metal bat, her faded red hair whipped her neck slightly at the sudden movement, she then preceded to beat the thing to death.

Once she finished it she kneeled next to it and prayed. Much of the prayer was unheard except for “...may you rest in piece..” Veth stood up, her blue eyes as cold as ice and she turned around and whispered to the two men. “It has been invaded-we will have to find a fuse box to get the lights running, I see them hung everywhere. Watch out for any of the undead.” She said before continuing.

Bryce raised his metal bat looking for the fuse box as he started following Veth. “Close the door behind you.” He whispered to the stranger that he still didn’t know of their name. The tan man then continued to search.

Delta Reliant
July 3rd, 2018, 10:59 PM
(Expect my form tomorrow, my dear. I'm going to make Steve 2.0)
(I mean, a survival situation seems perfect for my once-taking-an-island-retreat boy!)

Static
July 4th, 2018, 09:10 AM
Robbie smiled at the girl, his thumbs were still moving in circles on his palms as he grew nervous looking around the house. Even before this whole situation happened he was horrible at socializing. Rob usually kept to himself but now, he felt like he had to protect this girl.

“W-well nice to meet you Aurora.” He chuckled a bit nervous. He was unsure what to do now. After a bit of playing with his thumbs he leaned back on a wall and looked up to the ceiling. “Are..are you not afriad of me?” He asked, as he went to go get his journal from his backpack.

His journal was the only thing that kept him sane, well..now that he had someone to talk to maybe he didn’t need it anymore? But he would rather not leave all this precious information about zombies in the dust.

After all, if this ever ends then his journal could be worth millions. He put the date and started scribbling down the event of the day down before closing it and tucking it back in his book bag. The grey man wanted to ask her more questions, but he didn’t want to overwhelm her more than he already did.

Veth stopped. “We can stop here for now, it’s labled safe house on it.” She whispered as she opened the door, her bat ready in hand. After walking in a bit something growled. The girl swung the metal bat, her faded red hair whipped her neck slightly at the sudden movement, she then preceded to beat the thing to death.

Once she finished it she kneeled next to it and prayed. Much of the prayer was unheard except for “...may you rest in piece..” Veth stood up, her blue eyes as cold as ice and she turned around and whispered to the two men. “It has been invaded-we will have to find a fuse box to get the lights running, I see them hung everywhere. Watch out for any of the undead.” She said before continuing.

Bryce raised his metal bat looking for the fuse box as he started following Veth. “Close the door behind you.” He whispered to the stranger that he still didn’t know of their name. The tan man then continued to search.
Cato closed the door,pulling out a pistol from his backpack,along with some ammo.He loaded it,trying to keep it quiet while following the other two in.He glanced at the walls,looking for a fuse box and watching out for the undead.

Shadow
July 4th, 2018, 02:00 PM
Cato closed the door,pulling out a pistol from his backpack,along with some ammo.He loaded it,trying to keep it quiet while following the other two in.He glanced at the walls,looking for a fuse box and watching out for the undead.
Veth looked around. “I see it.” She said quickly before walking to go get it. She turned the switch that put on the lights but suddenly a zombie came and lunged at her and it seemed as if Time slowled down as she froze-remembering that was how her mom attacked her.

Bryce froze in horror, unable to do anything.

(This is where your boi could get bitten)

Static
July 4th, 2018, 02:14 PM
Veth looked around. “I see it.” She said quickly before walking to go get it. She turned the switch that put on the lights but suddenly a zombie came and lunged at her and it seemed as if Time slowled down as she froze-remembering that was how her mom attacked her.

Bryce froze in horror, unable to do anything.

(This is where your boi could get bitten)
Cato tackled the zombie,even though he only meant to push it away so he could shoot it.Just as he had his hands tready on the trigger,he felt the zombie bite his shoulder,almost his neck.I'mdead anyways now.Might as well save them.' He thought,switching the gun from his right hand to his left since the zombie had a tight hold on his shoulder.He out the pistol to the zombies head and shot it once,and then two more times for good measure.It's grip loosened and it fell to the ground.

Shadow
July 4th, 2018, 04:32 PM
Cato tackled the zombie,even though he only meant to push it away so he could shoot it.Just as he had his hands tready on the trigger,he felt the zombie bite his shoulder,almost his neck.I'mdead anyways now.Might as well save them.' He thought,switching the gun from his right hand to his left since the zombie had a tight hold on his shoulder.He out the pistol to the zombies head and shot it once,and then two more times for good measure.It's grip loosened and it fell to the ground.
Veth stumbled back in shock, she had ran back to her brother and they both didn’t see anything as they both asked each other if they were ok.

Bryce looked back to the man that saved his sisters life. “T-thank you! Are you hurt? Did you get bitten?” He asked.

(Will he lie or say the truth? If he lies he will stay with them and possibly loose their trust but however he wouldn’t hurt them, and if he is truthful they will try to put him out of his misery)

Literary-Lover
July 4th, 2018, 04:59 PM

Upon hearing his question, Aurora brought her hands to her chin, and thought. It was about twenty seconds before the meek girl actually shook her head no and whispered , ”No, I don’t think I am. I was earlier, but now that I can see you coming, I’m sure I could take ya!”

That was a joke. She hoped it was an obvious joke, as she didn’t want to drive away a person like Robbie who had shown her such kindness. Aurora used to think that she was quite the comedian, but now she worried that her quip could be taken as a threat. A very shallow shallow threat given the pairs’ staggering height and weight difference, but a threat nonetheless.

Shadow
July 4th, 2018, 05:15 PM
Upon hearing his question, Aurora brought her hands to her chin, and thought. It was about twenty seconds before the meek girl actually shook her head no and whispered , ”No, I don’t think I am. I was earlier, but now that I can see you coming, I’m sure I could take ya!”

That was a joke. She hoped it was an obvious joke, as she didn’t want to drive away a person like Robbie who had shown her such kindness. Aurora used to think that she was quite the comedian, but now she worried that her quip could be taken as a threat. A very shallow shallow threat given the pairs’ staggering height and weight difference, but a threat nonetheless.
Robbie paled for a few seconds before realizing it was a joke. "Heh..heh yea." The male said as he laughed a bit forcefully. "So.."

He had many questions that he wanted to ask her, like: What was your family like? or What were you like before the outbreak? and Are you all alone? But he stuck to one question.

"Well.. Aurora," He said as he tested her name on his tongue. "Was this your house before the outbreak?" He tilted his head as he asked the question, much like how a dog would tilt it's head in confusion, except this time his overgrown dark brown hair covered most of his left eye as he tilted his head to the right.

To be honest, the boy looked generally curious, and not wishing to have this information to later hurt her in anyway, shape, or form.

Static
July 4th, 2018, 05:19 PM
Veth stumbled back in shock, she had ran back to her brother and they both didn’t see anything as they both asked each other if they were ok.

Bryce looked back to the man that saved his sisters life. “T-thank you! Are you hurt? Did you get bitten?” He asked.

(Will he lie or say the truth? If he lies he will stay with them and possibly loose their trust but however he wouldn’t hurt them, and if he is truthful they will try to put him out of his misery)
"No.I didn't get bitten."Cato said,pulling his jacket over the bite so it couldn't be seen.He didn't know how long this lie would last,but If he could hide it long enough,he might find a way to stop the virus.He walked ahead,not wanting to be asked to many questions until he could hide the bite mark better.

Shadow
July 4th, 2018, 05:37 PM
"No.I didn't get bitten."Cato said,pulling his jacket over the bite so it couldn't be seen.He didn't know how long this lie would last,but If he could hide it long enough,he might find a way to stop the virus.He walked ahead,not wanting to be asked to many questions until he could hide the bite mark better.
Bryce nodded. "Man aren't you lucky!" He said as he plopped down on the blue couch behind him in relief. 'Im glad you weren't..you seem like a great guy."

After Veth kneeled next to the body and prayed once again, she threw the thing off the balcony and made sure all the lights were working. After a bit of whisper-screaming from her brother, she walked up to the man with a adorably stubborn/embarrassed face.

"Thanks stranger." She said as she kicked the floor. She began to walk away before her brother gave her a long hard glare. She turned back around. "Thanks for saving my life..I guess." She hissed as her brother elbowed her in the ribs but said nothing as her brother made hugging motions with his arms as he returned to the couch. "Yea sorry not doing that." She said as she headed to the balcony, knowing she will be safe due to the lights that surrounded it.

!!ATTENTION ALL SURVIVORS!!

It is now Seven pm, stay in a safe house with lights on, the Deaths are roaming around.
*cue zombie screaming.* This is what you hear outside. (https://youtu.be/VlyceX78UqY)

Static
July 4th, 2018, 05:57 PM
Bryce nodded. "Man aren't you lucky!" He said as he plopped down on the blue couch behind him in relief. 'Im glad you weren't..you seem like a great guy."

After Veth kneeled next to the body and prayed once again, she threw the thing off the balcony and made sure all the lights were working. After a bit of whisper-screaming from her brother, she walked up to the man with a adorably stubborn/embarrassed face.

"Thanks stranger." She said as she kicked the floor. She began to walk away before her brother gave her a long hard glare. She turned back around. "Thanks for saving my life..I guess." She hissed as her brother elbowed her in the ribs but said nothing as her brother made hugging motions with his arms as he returned to the couch. "Yea sorry not doing that." She said as she headed to the balcony, knowing she will be safe due to the lights that surrounded it.

!!ATTENTION ALL SURVIVORS!!

It is now Seven pm, stay in a safe house with lights on, the Deaths are roaming around.
*cue zombie screaming.* This is what you hear outside. (https://youtu.be/VlyceX78UqY)
"My names Cato.And your welcome.You two seem like nice people to."He told them,remembering that he hadn't told them his name."I'm going to look around some more and see what I can find."He told them,standing up and starting to walk to another room.

Literary-Lover
July 4th, 2018, 07:29 PM
Robbie paled for a few seconds before realizing it was a joke. "Heh..heh yea." The male said as he laughed a bit forcefully. "So.."

He had many questions that he wanted to ask her, like: What was your family like? or What were you like before the outbreak? and Are you all alone? But he stuck to one question.

"Well.. Aurora," He said as he tested her name on his tongue. "Was this your house before the outbreak?" He tilted his head as he asked the question, much like how a dog would tilt it's head in confusion, except this time his overgrown dark brown hair covered most of his left eye as he tilted his head to the right.

To be honest, the boy looked generally curious, and not wishing to have this information to later hurt her in anyway, shape, or form.

Aurora sighed and tucked a piece of curly blonde hair that had fallen in her face behind her ear, a wistful look in her eyes. ”Not quite, it was my brother Ian’s. I moved in a week before the outbreak began to be closer to school.”

She had been so excited to start school. Aurora was the age of a college sophomore but forced to start her eduction late because of her family’s financial situation. To put it shortly, her father gambled away the family savings before abandoning them with his debts. Between Aurora, Ian, and their mother, the small family held down 7 jobs.

Using their money for engineering school was out of the question, they had debts to pay after all. But Aurora has received the opportunity of a lifetime only a few months prior, a full scholarship from an anonymous donor. The only condition was that she attend the college in this town. Aurora never questioned the terms and policies given by her donor, she was too grateful for the opportunities they had granted her for seemingly no reason!

Shadow
July 4th, 2018, 07:54 PM
Aurora sighed and tucked a piece of curly blonde hair that had fallen in her face behind her ear, a wistful look in her eyes. ”Not quite, it was my brother Ian’s. I moved in a week before the outbreak began to be closer to school.”

She had been so excited to start school. Aurora was the age of a college sophomore but forced to start her eduction late because of her family’s financial situation. To put it shortly, her father gambled away the family savings before abandoning them with his debts. Between Aurora, Ian, and their mother, the small family held down 7 jobs.

Using their money for engineering school was out of the question, they had debts to pay after all. But Aurora has received the opportunity of a lifetime only a few months prior, a full scholarship from an anonymous donor. The only condition was that she attend the college in this town. Aurora never questioned the terms and policies given by her donor, she was too grateful for the opportunities they had granted her for seemingly no reason!
"My names Cato.And your welcome.You two seem like nice people to."He told them,remembering that he hadn't told them his name."I'm going to look around some more and see what I can find."He told them,standing up and starting to walk to another room.

”O-oh..” He didn’t want to ask what happened to her brother, because he had a hunch that he already knew. He put a hand on her shoulder with sympathetic eyes. “I’m sor-“

However, the male got cut off by the growls and howls of the Death’s that were announcing their presence to the other zombies. He looked rather scared even though he was perfectly safe.

“M-m-must Be night.” He said shivering, he hated Deaths. He had researched them once to only find out something horrific. Something that shook him to the bone evrytime he thought about it.

Robbie was never threatened by any zombie runners or such because, well, he was bitten by a Death. His sister, had been a death. The boy never was out at night anymore, so he usually didn’t feel as strong as a Death.

However he absolutely hated the surge of energy and strength he felt when he used to be at night. How he felt like he had super powers, like he could rule everything and anything. It was horrid.

The lights became unbearable now and he hissed in pain as he felt like his skin was touching lava. He grabbed his hoodie from out of his bookbag and put it on, it helping some of the pain.

Bryce nodded “Tell me if you find something cool Cato.” He said testing the new name out before he went working on barricading the place better.

Veth was leaning on the rails around the balcony, watching The Deaths zoom past her, leaving the smell of rotting flesh behind. She had gotten used to the smell now.

She watched them jump from house to house, she watched her kill zombies that would not listen, she watched them throw cars. “How are these things here..the poor people that couldn’t make it to a safe house have no chance to survive this now.” She said to herself, her hair blowing in the wind.

Delta Reliant
July 4th, 2018, 07:59 PM
Name- Steven ‘John’ Vasiliev

Age(16+)- 19

Gender- Male

Personality- Smart, A bit Arrogant, Kind, Prone to forgetfulness. Quite abrasive, you like him or you hate him. Faithful. A Drifter. Pretty odd mix of eastern-European accents. Mostly TBRP’d tbh.

Appearance- A lean Caucasian male with a models body, medium brown hair & chocolate-brown eyes. Looks heavily of Russian & Austrian descent. Outfit differs greatly, but he tends to wear heavy layers to avoid accidental bites. Camo & Black is good for cover, so like all the camo & black. Tactical running boots are pretty good, too.
Has a small orthodox-cross necklace that is very well taken care of.

Skills(3)- Very intelligent, Built to Run, Survivalist.

Weakness(3)- Forgetful, Extreme Trust Issues (will elaborate later~), Moderation & Letting Things Go is quite difficult for him.

Other- Has a small beagle called Sparky. Definitely the hero type, will probably get him stabbed in the back someday. A follower of the Orthodox Christian church- a sort of odd mix of the Greek & Russian branches. A bit hard to keep faithful during the apocalypse sometimes, though. Holds some light pagan beliefs from past experiences.
Mainly attached to faith upon returning from an escape from the world after exploring almost all of it- had to find some kind of faith in the desolate world, and getting separated from someone he cared about.

Anything I missed?- Animallsss

Questions- I'm good :l
(Oof this took too long to do)

Static
July 4th, 2018, 08:02 PM
”O-oh..” He didn’t want to ask what happened to her brother, because he had a hunch that he already knew. He put a hand on her shoulder with sympathetic eyes. “I’m sor-“

However, the male got cut off by the growls and howls of the Death’s that were announcing their presence to the other zombies. He looked rather scared even though he was perfectly safe.

“M-m-must Be night.” He said shivering, he hated Deaths. He had researched them once to only find out something horrific. Something that shook him to the bone evrytime he thought about it.

Robbie was never threatened by any zombie runners or such because, well, he was bitten by a Death. His sister, had been a death. The boy never was out at night anymore, so he usually didn’t feel as strong as a Death.

However he absolutely hated the surge of energy and strength he felt when he used to be at night. How he felt like he had super powers, like he could rule everything and anything. It was horrid.

The lights became unbearable now and he hissed in pain as he felt like his skin was touching lava. He grabbed his hoodie from out of his bookbag and put it on, it helping some of the pain.

Bryce nodded “Tell me if you find something cool Cato.” He said testing the new name out before he went working on barricading the place better.

Veth was leaning on the rails around the balcony, watching The Deaths zoom past her, leaving the smell of rotting flesh behind. She had gotten used to the smell now.

She watched them jump from house to house, she watched her kill zombies that would not listen, she watched them throw cars. “How are these things here..the poor people that couldn’t make it to a safe house have no chance to survive this now.” She said to herself, her hair blowing in the wind.
Cato found and empty room with its door still attached and threw the backpack on the ground.He took off his jacket and ripped off what remained of his shirt sleeve and looked at the bite.The skin around it had already turned a gray tint.He took an old shirt out of the book back and ripped it in half,tying one half tightly around the wound in hopes of stopping the bleeding,and stopping the virus for now until he could think of something better.He slipped his jacket back on so the makeshift bandage wasn't visible and grabbed his backpack,going back to the room Robbie and Beth where in."There are a few rooms,but nothing that interesting."He told Robbie.

Stareyes
July 4th, 2018, 08:12 PM

The door-knob turned. Once. Twice. And noiselessly it opened, revealing a wily girl with black hair and matching steely eyes, holding a shivering ball of fur, and a floral satchel.

Immediately, the girl closed the door, locked it, and asked the two, one a cute blonde girl, the other some Emo with his hoodie up, "Do you have any barricades?"

Then she got a closer look at the scene. He wasn't emo, he was a ZOMBIE! Tricking this girl to thinking he was human, Rowan knew what she had to do. She set her grey ball of fuzz on the floor, then reached into her satchel. "Your time is up, Walker. Have fun in Hades," she said coolly, weilding a large knife, and pointing it at him.

Shadow
July 4th, 2018, 08:15 PM
Name- Steven ‘John’ Vasiliev

Age(16+)- 19

Gender- Male

Personality- Smart, A bit Arrogant, Kind, Prone to forgetfulness. Quite abrasive, you like him or you hate him. Faithful. A Drifter. Pretty odd mix of eastern-European accents. Mostly TBRP’d tbh.

Appearance- A lean Caucasian male with a models body, medium brown hair & chocolate-brown eyes. Looks heavily of Russian & Austrian descent. Outfit differs greatly, but he tends to wear heavy layers to avoid accidental bites. Camo & Black is good for cover, so like all the camo & black. Tactical running boots are pretty good, too.
Has a small orthodox-cross necklace that is very well taken care of.

Skills(3)- Very intelligent, Built to Run, Survivalist.

Weakness(3)- Forgetful, Extreme Trust Issues (will elaborate later~), Moderation & Letting Things Go is quite difficult for him.

Other- Has a small beagle called Sparky. Definitely the hero type, will probably get him stabbed in the back someday. A follower of the Orthodox Christian church- a sort of odd mix of the Greek & Russian branches. A bit hard to keep faithful during the apocalypse sometimes, though. Holds some light pagan beliefs from past experiences.
Mainly attached to faith upon returning from an escape from the world after exploring almost all of it- had to find some kind of faith in the desolate world, and getting separated from someone he cared about.

Anything I missed?- Animallsss

Questions- Bah, I'll pm you about it.
(Oof this took too long to do)

Cato found and empty room with its door still attached and threw the backpack on the ground.He took off his jacket and ripped off what remained of his shirt sleeve and looked at the bite.The skin around it had already turned a gray tint.He took an old shirt out of the book back and ripped it in half,tying one half tightly around the wound in hopes of stopping the bleeding,and stopping the virus for now until he could think of something better.He slipped his jacket back on so the makeshift bandage wasn't visible and grabbed his backpack,going back to the room Robbie and Beth where in."There are a few rooms,but nothing that interesting."He told Robbie.
Accepted Jello!! I’ll tell you when I make Oro’s form : P)

Also I Swiftheart I think you mean Bryce and Veth, if you want I can separate the two XD )

Bryce nodded slowly. “Darn. Alright. Well I’m I’m almost done so why don’t you talk to Veth, I’m kind of busy..I bet she’s watching The Deaths again..do me a favor and get her mind off of them please?” He asked.

Delta Reliant
July 4th, 2018, 08:20 PM
(Alright, my Stevey is open then.)
(Plays Jeopardy music while waiting in the background.)

Shadow
July 4th, 2018, 09:01 PM
The door-knob turned. Once. Twice. And noiselessly it opened, revealing a wily girl with black hair and matching steely eyes, holding a shivering ball of fur, and a floral satchel.

Immediately, the girl closed the door, locked it, and asked the two, one a cute blonde girl, the other some Emo with his hoodie up, "Do you have any barricades?"

Then she got a closer look at the scene. He wasn't emo, he was a ZOMBIE! Tricking this girl to thinking he was human, Rowan knew what she had to do. She set her grey ball of fuzz on the floor, then reached into her satchel. "Your time is up, Walker. Have fun in Hades," she said coolly, weilding a large knife, and pointing it at him.

The already weak Robbie shreiked and ran behind Aurora for protection. “P-please don’t hurt me! I-I’m not like the others-I EAT HUMAN FOOD!!” He wailed, in the process his jacket fell off and the pain from everything and the situation he was in caused him to cry.

Of course the zombie didn’t notice at first that he was crying due to the pain. “M-my jacket where is m-my jacket?”

Stareyes

Literary-Lover
July 4th, 2018, 09:26 PM

The already weak Robbie shreiked and ran behind Aurora for protection. “P-please don’t hurt me! I-I’m not like the others-I EAT HUMAN FOOD!!” He wailed, in the process his jacket fell off and the pain from everything and the situation he was in caused him to cry.

Of course the zombie didn’t notice at first that he was crying due to the pain. “M-my jacket where is m-my jacket?”

Aurora held her arms up in a defensive position, but picked up the hoodie quickly and threw it behind her to Robbie with one hand. She looked into the girl’s face with almost pitiful pleading eyes, “Please! He’s telling the truth! Robbie saved me. P-Please, put the knife down.”

Stareyes
July 5th, 2018, 01:07 AM

Stareyes
Aurora held her arms up in a defensive position, but picked up the hoodie quickly and threw it behind her to Robbie with one hand. She looked into the girl’s face with almost pitiful pleading eyes, “Please! He’s telling the truth! Robbie saved me. P-Please, put the knife down.”

Rowan looked between them, then picked up her cat, Cosmo, who was hissing in fear at Robbie. "So is intrusion a normal thing in this dingy place, or are you going to ask why I'm here?" She asked, beady eyes staring into Robbie's eyes like a hawk. The room seemed to get colder.

Rowan plopped her cat and satchel on the couch, and Cosmo made herself right at home in the satchel. She knew something was up with her owner, and she was practically a loner. Someone was about to get hurt. Physically or emotionally.

"You listen here, and you listen good," Rowan said, getting to close to Robbie that he could smell the rosemary, poppyseed, and rose petal on her breath, "If this girl is hurt, you're dead. If you're the one to kill her, well, you'll wish you'd been BORN a Walker." And with that, she tucked her knife in her collar, and got some cat food out to start feeding her cat.

Shadow
July 5th, 2018, 09:18 AM
Rowan looked between them, then picked up her cat, Cosmo, who was hissing in fear at Robbie. "So is intrusion a normal thing in this dingy place, or are you going to ask why I'm here?" She asked, beady eyes staring into Robbie's eyes like a hawk. The room seemed to get colder.

Rowan plopped her cat and satchel on the couch, and Cosmo made herself right at home in the satchel. She knew something was up with her she wasowner, and she was practically a loner. Someone was about to get hurt. Physically or emotionally.

"You listen here, and you listen good," Rowan said, getting to close to Robbie that he could smell the rosemary, poppyseed, and rose petal on her breath, "If this girl is hurt, you're dead. If you're the one to kill her, well, you'll wish you'd been BORN a Walker." And with that, she tucked her knife in her collar, and got some cat food out to start feeding her cat.

After curling into a ball due to the pain he couldn’t say much. Even though he didn’t like this girl he knew she had a reason to be the way she was. After a bit of struggling he looked up at her.

His grey eyes locking with hers and though they showed fear, he smiled slightly, putting his covered hand out to shake hers. “W-w-welcome.” The man said weakly.

He was still leaning against the former stranger, Aurora. Though she didn’t seem to mind all the much. “I-I..” He shook his head trying to talk. “I’m Robbie, I used to be called Rob by my friends.”

Stareyes
July 5th, 2018, 10:54 AM
After curling into a ball due to the pain he couldn’t say much. Even though he didn’t like this girl he knew she had a reason to be the way she was. After a bit of struggling he looked up at her.

His grey eyes locking with hers and though they showed fear, he smiled slightly, putting his covered hand out to shake hers. “W-w-welcome.” The man said weakly.

He was still leaning against the former stranger, Aurora. Though she didn’t seem to mind all the much. “I-I..” He shook his head trying to talk. “I’m Robbie, I used to be called Rob by my friends.”
Rowan shook his covered hand. Wasn't the oddest thing she'd ever done. She looked into his great grey eyes, and saw only fear. "Whatever. Sorry for acting like that, I guess," she said in a monotone, sharpening her knife. She then stood up, and walked over to them.

"I'm only trusting you because Miss Blondie does," she spoke, eyeing Robbie. She got out her wallet, with a picture of a man in a garden with Rowan by his side. They were laughing and smiling. Rowan held a bag of poppyseed and rose seed, the man was doing finger-guns at the camera. "This is my father," she said stiffly to the two, trying not to cry, "and I was wondering if you two have seen him?"

[[Her father and his team had been blamed by the government for the apocalypse]]

Shadow
July 5th, 2018, 11:27 AM
Rowan shook his covered hand. Wasn't the oddest thing she'd ever done. She looked into his great grey eyes, and saw only fear. "Whatever. Sorry for acting like that, I guess," she said in a monotone, sharpening her knife. She then stood up, and walked over to them.

"I'm only trusting you because Miss Blondie does," she spoke, eyeing Robbie. She got out her wallet, with a picture of a man in a garden with Rowan by his side. They were laughing and smiling. Rowan held a bag of poppyseed and rose seed, the man was doing finger-guns at the camera. "This is my father," she said stiffly to the two, trying not to cry, "and I was wondering if you two have seen him?"

[[Her father and his team had been blamed by the government for the apocalypse]]
I don’t wanna reply without Literary-Lover because I don’t want her to get behind on this soo...

*jeopardy music* )

Static
July 5th, 2018, 12:08 PM
Accepted Jello!! I’ll tell you when I make Oro’s form : P)

Also I Swiftheart I think you mean Bryce and Veth, if you want I can separate the two XD )

Bryce nodded slowly. “Darn. Alright. Well I’m I’m almost done so why don’t you talk to Veth, I’m kind of busy..I bet she’s watching The Deaths again..do me a favor and get her mind off of them please?” He asked.
(Yhea that's what I meant.I was about about to go to bed,so I was rushing to get one last post in.Sorry about that.)

"Sure."Cato said,walking to the balcony.So..."Cato trailed off,trying to think of something to start a conversation.He didn't have many ideas,but eventually,he decided to ask a question that was common now days when meeting people."What did you do before the apocalypse? If it's a sensitive question you don't have to answer."He told her.

Delta Reliant
July 5th, 2018, 12:10 PM
(Be careful when talking about the outbreak guys, i'm doing something special plot-wise~ With Shadows approval, of course.)
(And star, could you message me about mr. dad guy then?)

Stareyes
July 5th, 2018, 12:12 PM
I don’t wanna reply without Literary-Lover because I don’t want her to get behind on this soo...

*jeopardy music* )

//fun fact- I really like you as a person, and before I looked at it closely, I thought this thing- :rainbowllama: was a duck with a yellow head and a rainbow body.\\

Stareyes
July 5th, 2018, 12:17 PM

*jeopardy music* )
(Be careful when talking about the outbreak guys, i'm doing something special plot-wise~ With Shadows approval, of course.)
(And star, could you message me about mr. dad guy then?)
//messaging...NOW! (music intensifies )

Shadow
July 5th, 2018, 01:03 PM
(Yhea that's what I meant.I was about about to go to bed,so I was rushing to get one last post in.Sorry about that.)

"Sure."Cato said,walking to the balcony.So..."Cato trailed off,trying to think of something to start a conversation.He didn't have many ideas,but eventually,he decided to ask a question that was common now days when meeting people."What did you do before the apocalypse? If it's a sensitive question you don't have to answer."He told her.
off sorry Swift I didn't see this XD )

Veth turned around. "Lemme guess...Bryce sent you?" She asked still leaning on the metal post, with her hands crossed and her hair moving with the wind. She sighed looked at him.

"Well I suppose no harm comes to telling you that I was a high school student, me and my brother. We were about to graduate..I was going to become a..well..I didn't know what I wanted to go to college for. While my brother wanted to be a dermatologist."

She sighed and put her beanie on and buttoned her jacket (https://goo.gl/images/1XpF5y). "What about you?"

//fun fact- I really like you as a person, and before I looked at it closely, I thought this thing- :rainbowllama: was a duck with a yellow head and a rainbow body.\\
Aww well thank you very much Star ^U^

Mm yes, that is the best thing I have heard so far-if only that rainbowduck was real...then it would be mine •O• )

Delta Reliant
July 5th, 2018, 01:15 PM
Name- Karl Caesar
Age(16+)- 20
Gender- Male
Personality- Very 'Smart', Arrogant, Mean, Strong general personality, Know-it-all. His last name isn't really 'Caesar' he's just obsessed with Rome.
Appearance- Looks strongly of Italian descent. Has short black hair and red eyes. Wears really... 'Old' clothes.
Skills(3)- Charismatic, Intelligent, Great at Gunplay.
Weakness(3)- Poor hand-to-hand, Poor strength, Great procrastinator.
Other- Much more is to be seen...
Anything I missed?- Nerp.
Questions- Nopenope.

Name- Amanda Fairs
Age(16+)- 16
Gender- Female
Personality- Shy, Awkward, Kind, Firm. Hates staying in one place for long.
Appearance- Looks strongly of American descent. Like, stereotypical long blond hair and blue eyes and all. Carries few items and wears light clothes.
Skills(3)- Fast, Great at hand-to-hand, Technician.
Weakness(3)- Socially awkward, hypochondriac, Horrible at Gunplay.
Other- Not for now~
Questions- Nopenope.

(Oho, this will be much fun!)

Static
July 5th, 2018, 01:18 PM
off sorry Swift I didn't see this XD )

Veth turned around. "Lemme guess...Bryce sent you?" She asked still leaning on the metal post, with her hands crossed and her hair moving with the wind. She sighed looked at him.

"Well I suppose no harm comes to telling you that I was a high school student, me and my brother. We were about to graduate..I was going to become a..well..I didn't know what I wanted to go to college for. While my brother wanted to be a dermatologist."

She sighed and put her beanie on and buttoned her jacket (https://goo.gl/images/1XpF5y). "What about you?"

Aww well thank you very much Star ^U^

Mm yes, that is the best thing I have heard so far-if only that rainbowduck was real...then it would be mine •O• )

" I don't guess I really did anything before the apocalypse.I was just trying to find a job after being fired from a newspaper place.I didn't really have a interesting life like most people before the apocalypse."He explained,smiling to himself.Now that he looked back,he wished he would have worked a little harder to keep his job.He had pushed most of his close family away after college,seeing himself as a scientist or doctor,or maybe some other important job after graduating.He wouldn't need to rely on them if he had a job like that.He had never worked toward his dreams though and now he wouldn't have a chance to.

Shadow
July 5th, 2018, 01:18 PM
Name- Karl Caesar
Age(16+)- 20
Gender- Male
Personality- Very 'Smart', Arrogant, Mean, Strong general personality, Know-it-all. His last name isn't really 'Caesar' he's just obsessed with Rome.
Appearance- Looks strongly of Italian descent. Has short black hair and red eyes. Wears really... 'Old' clothes.
Skills(3)- Charismatic, Intelligent, Great at Gunplay.
Weakness(3)- Poor hand-to-hand, Poor strength, Great procrastinator.
Other- Much more is to be seen...
Questions- Nopenope.

Name- Amanda Fairs
Age(16+)- 16
Gender- Female
Personality- Shy, Awkward, Kind, Firm. Hates staying in one place for long.
Appearance- Looks strongly of American descent. Like, stereotypical long blond hair and blue eyes and all. Carries few items and wears light clothes.
Skills(3)- Fast, Great at hand-to-hand, Technician.
Weakness(3)- Socially awkward, hypochondriac, Horrible at Gunplay.
Other- Not for now~
Questions- Nopenope.

(Oho, this will be much fun!)

Accepted ;P )

" I don't guess I really did anything before the apocalypse.I was just trying to find a job after being fired from a newspaper place.I didn't really have a interesting life like most people before the apocalypse."He explained,smiling to himself.Now that he looked back,he wished he would have worked a little harder to keep his job.He had pushed most of his close family away after college,seeing himself as a scientist or doctor,or maybe some other important job after graduating.He wouldn't need to rely on them if he had a job like that.He had never worked toward his dreams though and now he wouldn't have a chance to.

Veth nodded. "I worked at a Ice cream shop." She chuckled to herself. "Had that job for three years." She looked towards Bryce who was out cold on the couch. "He..he worked at fast food restaurant." She smiled.

Then looked back to the stranger. "So stranger, I didn't quite catch your name when you were speaking to my brother..." She said rather boldly.

Static
July 5th, 2018, 01:49 PM
Accepted ;P )

Veth nodded. "I worked at a Ice cream shop." She chuckled to herself. "Had that job for three years." She looked towards Bryce who was out cold on the couch. "He..he worked at fast food restaurant." She smiled.

Then looked back to the stranger. "So stranger, I didn't quite catch your name when you were speaking to my brother..." She said rather boldly.
"It's Cato.Your's was Veth if I remember correctly,but I'm haven't mastered sign language,so I'm not sure I interpreted everything correctly while we where coming here."He explained."I'm preety sure your brothers name was Bryce,but I'm not to sure about that either."

Shadow
July 5th, 2018, 01:56 PM
"It's Cato.Your's was Veth if I remember correctly,but I'm haven't mastered sign language,so I'm not sure I interpreted everything correctly while we where coming here."He explained."I'm preety sure your brothers name was Bryce,but I'm not to sure about that either."
Veth nodded. "Well you know enough sign language to be able to get our names right." She said looking back down towards the streets.

"However I like the nickname Stranger." She smirked a bit as she leaned on the railing. "So ill continue to call you stranger. Sort of has a mysterious ring to it..."

Static
July 5th, 2018, 01:59 PM
Veth nodded. "Well you know enough sign language to be able to get our names right." She said looking back down towards the streets.

"However I like the nickname Stranger." She smirked a bit as she leaned on the railing. "So ill continue to call you stranger. Sort of has a mysterious ring to it..."
Cato chuckled." Never heard of someone with that nickname before,but you can call me whatever you like."Cato told Veth,looking over the balcony."Should we get a little bit of sleep to?I can keep watch if you want."

Shadow
July 5th, 2018, 02:03 PM
Cato chuckled." Never heard of someone with that nickname before,but you can call me whatever you like."Cato told Veth,looking over the balcony."Should we get a little bit of sleep to?I can keep watch if you want."
She shook her head. "I have insomnia." She sighed before looking at him. "I usually take the first shift, i'll wake you up when Im done..."

She looked at him and smiled. "Goodnight stranger." Was all she said before pulling up a chair and watching the streets.

Static
July 5th, 2018, 02:11 PM
She shook her head. "I have insomnia." She sighed before looking at him. "I usually take the first shift, i'll wake you up when Im done..."

She looked at him and smiled. "Goodnight stranger." Was all she said before pulling up a chair and watching the streets.
Cato walked over to an armchair,laying down and looking at the ceiling for a second before closing his eyes,trying to sleep as best as he could with the deaths screaming outside.

Delta Reliant
July 5th, 2018, 02:21 PM
(Well, i'll just... intro my dudes hahah)

Steven, was yet to be seen in the light of the outside world. He was simply wandering through the ruins of what would be vaguely called a 'city' at one point. He was alone. He was fine with it, though. He had only really bonded with one person in the past year, and he had lost her. Well, this is nice. Returning home to destruction, death... Oh how quickly the world changes. Maybe this time it'll turn out nicely... His thoughts were interrupted by a singular bark coming from his only other friend. There was a... walker stuck to the side of a shopping cart filled with junk-foods. AKA food that keeps. At least it'd be an easy haul.

Caesar had been walking silently for days, not flexing the muscles he could control the easiest. His vocal chords, of course. Caesar was a man of the people. And there were no people. At least, not many.
Hunting-rifle in hand, he searched around the area for shelter. It wasn't looking to be light for too long. He'd have to rest soon, too. Neither were a good combination, when it came to the kind of creatures one would have to deal with in this world. But as his legs became weights fit for an athlete, he knew he'd have to deal with it soon. Very soon.

(Mind if Mr. Caesar AKA Karl wanders into the group of now-kind-of-sleeping people?)

Amanda, was lost. Very lost. For the past week, she couldn't use her phone for GPS purposes. She had luckily found a solar panel on some (probably long dead) persons roof, but unluckily forgot to check how much power it generated, and blew out her phones' battery. She thought she remembered the direction she was going, but that didn't turn out too well in the end... So much for a phone-store. So much for anything at all that could have helped her travel in a straight line. So much for luck!

(Well, i'm definitely rusty.)

Shadow
July 5th, 2018, 02:50 PM
Cato walked over to an armchair,laying down and looking at the ceiling for a second before closing his eyes,trying to sleep as best as he could with the deaths screaming outside.

oof..lots of repeating words in Veth’s paragraphs below.)

Veth sighed and watched the deaths rush past her, at one point, there was a Death that was looking her straight in the eyes on a rooftop next to her, they where about two feet apart, since the lights where weakening it.She fell out of her chair and rushed to her bat but almost dropped it when she stood up again to realize who that death was. It was her best friend, Liam. On how she wanted to runt to it but she said nothing.

'This is a monster, my friend is gone. He's gone..' The girl started to cry once again, though it was silent. And must a say, Veth was not the prettiest of criers. The girl reached into her book bag and shakily pulled out a pistol.Her blue eyes widened as the creature backed up, but still looked at her...its eyes...they were..they were sad. She froze, not knowing what to do. Then she realized that she had stepped out of the lights and shrieked as the thing ran to her.

She must have pulled the trigger six times before the thing dropped to the floor. She fell down next to it sobbing. But quickly ran back to the safety of the illuminated balcony as other Deaths ran towards them. She dropped the gun and put her hand over her mouth to try and muffle her cries as about ten other Deaths looked at her. 'If you don't move, if you don't make sound, they will leave.'

Steven, was yet to be seen in the light of the outside world. He was simply wandering through the ruins of what would be vaguely called a 'city' at one point. He was alone. He was fine with it, though. He had only really bonded with one person in the past year, and he had lost her. Well, this is nice. Returning home to destruction, death... Oh how quickly the world changes. Maybe this time it'll turn out nicely... His thoughts were interrupted by a singular bark coming from his only other friend. There was a... walker stuck to the side of a shopping cart filled with junk-foods. AKA food that keeps. At least it'd be an easy haul.

Caesar had been walking silently for days, not flexing the muscles he could control the easiest. His vocal chords, of course. Caesar was a man of the people. And there were no people. At least, not many.
Hunting-rifle in hand, he searched around the area for shelter. It wasn't looking to be light for too long. He'd have to rest soon, too. Neither were a good combination, when it came to the kind of creatures one would have to deal with in this world. But as his legs became weights fit for an athlete, he knew he'd have to deal with it soon. Very soon.

(Mind if Mr. Caesar AKA Karl wanders into the group of now-kind-of-sleeping people?)

Amanda, was lost. Very lost. For the past week, she couldn't use her phone for GPS purposes. She had luckily found a solar panel on some (probably long dead) persons roof, but unluckily forgot to check how much power it generated, and blew out her phones' battery. She thought she remembered the direction she was going, but that didn't turn out too well in the end... So much for a phone-store. So much for anything at all that could have helped her travel in a straight line. So much for luck!

yup its all good as long as Swiftheart is cool with it :3 )

A rather tan girl sat in an old fashioned cabin at the edge of the crumbling town. Shining lights making it very hard to stay at an comfortable temperature in her newly found clothes. The feeling of it felt weird....but it helped her with the monsters that lurked around outside.

Oro immediately stood up, hearing noise that sounded closer and closer with each passing second, she held the weird spear (its a katana guys XD remember she is from the islands after someone had brought her here.) in a defensive position ready to defend herself.

The girl let out a relived sigh as her pet monkey..who was orange and tiny, Pilikea came into the cabin with some fruit. She put the odd spear down and leaned against the wall before sliding to the floor. "Pilikea no...you have to make some sort of noise once you enter the wooden hut." She shook her head in disappointment..this wasn't the first time he had done this.

She took one of the fruits the monkey gave her and bit into it, sighing as her rumbling stomach was finally calm. "Thank you." She patted his head before looking around outside the windows, her blue eyes were exhausted, but she couldn't sleep now, not until dawn.

However, as much as she tried to fight it, she fell asleep on the hard wooden floor, right next to the bed with her long green jacket (https://i.pinimg.com/originals/29/97/d4/2997d4f1e672f7e26e7ba9428dcf8f82.jpg) acting as blanket of some sort.

[OPEN]

*coughcough* Literary-Lover )

Static
July 5th, 2018, 03:08 PM

oof..lots of repeating words..)

Veth sighed and watched the deaths rush past her, at one point, there was a Death that was looking her straight in the eyes on a rooftop next to her, they where about two feet apart, since the lights where weakening it.She fell out of her chair and rushed to her bat but almost dropped it when she stood up again to realize who that death was. It was her best friend, Liam. On how she wanted to runt to it but she said nothing.

'This is a monster, my friend is gone. He's gone..' The girl started to cry once again, though it was silent. And must a say, Veth was not the prettiest of criers. The girl reached into her book bag and shakily pulled out a pistol.Her blue eyes widened as the creature backed up, but still looked at her...its eyes...they were..they were sad. She froze, not knowing what to do. Then she realized that she had stepped out of the lights and shrieked as the thing ran to her.

She must have pulled the trigger six times before the thing dropped to the floor. She fell down next to it sobbing. But quickly ran back to the safety of the illuminated balcony as other Deaths ran towards them. She dropped the gun and put her hand over her mouth to try and muffle her cries as about ten other Deaths looked at her. 'If you don't move, if you don't make sound, they will leave.'

yup its all good as long as Swiftheart is cool with it :3 )

A rather tan girl sat in an old fashioned cabin at the edge of the crumbling town. Shining lights making it very hard to stay at an comfortable temperature in her newly found clothes. The feeling of it felt weird....but it helped her with the monsters that lurked around outside.

Oro immediately stood up, hearing noise that sounded closer and closer with each passing second, she held the weird spear (its a katana guys XD remember she is from the islands after someone had brought her here.) in a defensive position ready to defend herself.

The girl let out a relived sigh as her pet monkey..who was orange and tiny, Pilikea came into the cabin with some fruit. She put the odd spear down and leaned against the wall before sliding to the floor. "Pilikea no...you have to make some sort of noise once you enter the wooden hut." She shook her head in disappointment..this wasn't the first time he had done this.

She took one of the fruits the monkey gave her and bit into it, sighing as her rumbling stomach was finally calm. "Thank you." She patted his head before looking around outside the windows, her blue eyes were exhausted, but she couldn't sleep now, not until dawn.

However, as much as she tried to fight it, she fell asleep on the hard wooden floor, right next to the bed with her long green jacket (https://i.pinimg.com/originals/29/97/d4/2997d4f1e672f7e26e7ba9428dcf8f82.jpg) acting as blanket of some sort.

*coughcough* Literary-Lover )
(Sorry about that.I wrote a response,but it was really short,so I tried to make it a little longer.It's still short tho...I'm fine with Caesar coming!)

Cato sat up,hearing the gunshots.He reached into his pocket,pulling out his pistol and quickly checking for ammo.He only had a few bullets left...He turned to Bryce to see if he was still asleep,and then turned to the balcony,but he saw that veth was still there,but she was sobbing."What happened?Did a death get in or something?" Cato asked,still holding his gun.

Shadow
July 5th, 2018, 03:16 PM
(Sorry about that.I wrote a response,but it was really short,so I tried to make it a little longer.It's still short tho...I'm fine with Caesar coming!)

Cato sat up,hearing the gunshots.He reached into his pocket,pulling out his pistol and quickly checking for ammo.He only had a few bullets left...He turned to Bryce to see if he was still asleep,and then turned to the balcony,but he saw that veth was still there,but she was sobbing."What happened?Did a death get in or something?" Cato asked,still holding his gun.
Oh no no no! You took that the completely wrong way!! ;-; I was criticizing myself for Veth’s paragraphs saying ‘she’ or ‘her’ over and over ;-; )

Veth shushed him as she saw the Deaths slowly walking away, takin the dead Death with them. She turned around with red puffy eyes and was still trembling.

“I-I saw my best friend. And walked over to him..he attacked..and I shot.” She pointed a wobbling hand to the dead death that was being dragged away.

Static
July 5th, 2018, 03:58 PM
Oh no no no! You took that the completely wrong way!! ;-; I was criticizing myself for Veth’s paragraphs saying ‘she’ or ‘her’ over and over ;-; )

Veth shushed him as she saw the Deaths slowly walking away, takin the dead Death with them. She turned around with red puffy eyes and was still trembling.

“I-I saw my best friend. And walked over to him..he attacked..and I shot.” She pointed a wobbling hand to the dead death that was being dragged away.
Cato looked at her sympathetically."I'm sorry..."He told her,not really sure what else to say.He had seen skme of his friends die,but he had never had to see them as a zombie."I can keep watch for the rest of the night so you can take a break."He offered her.

Shadow
July 5th, 2018, 04:00 PM
Cato looked at her sympathetically."I'm sorry..."He told her,not really sure what else to say.He had seen skme of his friends die,but he had never had to see them as a zombie."I can keep watch for the rest of the night so you can take a break."He offered her.
”T-that would be much appreciated..thanks..” She said as she wobbled to her brothers side and curled up on the pullout couch next to him, still shaking violently all the while she was doing these things.

Oi sorry for the shortness of this XD )

Static
July 5th, 2018, 04:06 PM
”T-that would be much appreciated..thanks..” She said as she wobbled to her brothers side and curled up on the pullout couch next to him, still shaking violently all the while she was doing these things.

Oi sorry for the shortness of this XD )
(Its ok.Mine are about that long on average,so it's not a problem)
Cato went to the balcony,watching the deaths below,making sure none of them came to close.'Will I become one of them soon?Why didn't I just tell Veth and Bryce so they could kill him instead of turning into a monster?'Cato thought to himself.

Literary-Lover
July 5th, 2018, 04:24 PM

((I apologize profusely for being so MIA y’all HNG))

‘Miss Blondie’ as Rowan had put it, forced herself to smile as warmly as she she could as the situation deescalated, but felt the gesture fade away as soon as they were shown the photograph. The outbreak had annihilated the postitivuty which had used to from Aurora. In it’s place, Aurora had grown weary of having hope in much. Especially if that hope lie in the survival of loved ones.

She shook her head, and took a moment to really observe the stranger in front of her before responding gently, “I cannot say I have, I’m very sorry. Maybe a name would sound familiar though?” Despite the prompt, Aurora had little to no faith in the probability that this man was still breathing somewhere in the city. Her question was more her way of trying to provide hope, even if it was flimsy hope, to the unfamiliar girl.

Shadow
July 5th, 2018, 04:51 PM

‘Miss Blondie’ as Rowan had put it, forced herself to smile as warmly as she she could as the situation deescalated, but felt the gesture fade away as soon as they were shown the photograph. The outbreak had annihilated the postitivuty which had used to from Aurora. In it’s place, Aurora had grown weary of having hope in much. Especially if that hope lie in the survival of loved ones.

She shook her head, and took a moment to really observe the stranger in front of her before responding gently, “I cannot say I have, I’m very sorry. Maybe a name would sound familiar though?” Despite the prompt, Aurora had little to no faith in the probability that this man was still breathing somewhere in the city. Her question was more her way of trying to provide hope, even if it was flimsy hope, to the unfamiliar girl.

It’s all cool XD don’t worry)

Robbie sat there. Listening and he shook his head. “Nope..I haven’t seen him around..as a zombie or anything.” He smiled weakly hoping to give the violent stranger hope. Even though he was still hiding behind the small Aurora.

He looked and took both of his hands off her shoulders. “Whoops..sorry heh..” He said scooting back to where he was sitting still feeling the slight burn of the lights. ‘I hate nights.’ He thought as he looked to the two, guessing Aurora was a better communicator than he was.

So he while he watched them he played like his fingers were a human with two legs running around-making sound affects as his hand jumped big gaps and such.

Stareyes
July 5th, 2018, 06:42 PM

It’s all cool XD don’t worry)

Robbie sat there. Listening and he shook his head. “Nope..I haven’t seen him around..as a zombie or anything.” He smiled weakly hoping to give the violent stranger hope. Even though he was still hiding behind the small Aurora.

He looked and took both of his hands off her shoulders. “Whoops..sorry heh..” He said scooting back to where he was sitting still feeling the slight burn of the lights. ‘I hate nights.’ He thought as he looked to the two, guessing Aurora was a better communicator than he was.

So he while he watched them he played like his fingers were a human with two legs running around-making sound affects as his hand jumped big gaps and such.

"Dr. Hemlock Lucius. Botanist. Chemist. My father."
She quickly returned the photo to her wallet, and fetched the knife from her collar.
"You two look hungry! What do you want to eat?" asked Rowan, smiling and cuffing her sleeves with one hand, switching the place of her knife. She then settled on her right hand.

"And, erm, do you have any physical wounds? I know we all have mental wounds right now, but I can only help physical ones."

Her smile was slightly unsettling. She clearly wasn't the most popular kid growing up, and definately not a people person.

Shadow
July 5th, 2018, 07:52 PM
"Dr. Hemlock Lucius. Botanist. Chemist. My father."
She quickly returned the photo to her wallet, and fetched the knife from her collar.
"You two look hungry! What do you want to eat?" asked Rowan, smiling and cuffing her sleeves with one hand, switching the place of her knife. She then settled on her right hand.

"And, erm, do you have any physical wounds? I know we all have mental wounds right now, but I can only help physical ones."

Her smile was slightly unsettling. She clearly wasn't the most popular kid growing up, and definately not a people person.

"Im fine, I ate before I found her, if anything im tired..the faster I go to sleep...the faster I won't hear those annoying deaths." He said as he laid on his back and smiled."Thank for offering though.." He smiled a bit drowsy...the events from today didn't do much help to him running on three hours of sleep. Not to mention the lights that were slowly boiling him alive without his jacket.

And without another word, Robbie was asleep, curled into a little ball...which was humorous to see that such a tall man could honestly be that tiny when he was asleep. Cute even.

(Its ok.Mine are about that long on average,so it's not a problem)
Cato went to the balcony,watching the deaths below,making sure none of them came to close.'Will I become one of them soon?Why didn't I just tell Veth and Bryce so they could kill him instead of turning into a monster?'Cato thought to himself.

would you like to skip to morning?)

Stareyes
July 5th, 2018, 08:06 PM
"Im fine, I ate before I found her, if anything im tired..the faster I go to sleep...the faster I won't hear those annoying deaths." He said as he laid on his back and smiled."Thank for offering though.." He smiled a bit drowsy...the events from today didn't do much help to him running on three hours of sleep. Not to mention the lights that were slowly boiling him alive without his jacket.

And without another word, Robbie was asleep, curled into a little ball...which was humorous to see that such a tall man could honestly be that tiny when he was asleep. Cute even.

/if you are talking to me, sure!

Rowan turned to the small Aurora, her willowy form towering over her. "Hey, listen, I'm so sorry to have barged in on you, especially when it looked like you were crying over a photograph. I'd hate for you to have to cry again. Listen, if you ever need anything.." Rowan handed her one of her Dad's business cards, "..this is my phone number. You two stay safe, I'm going to leave tomorrow, first thing. I swear."

And with that, she plopped herself a few feet away from Robbie, and clutched her satchel close to her chest. Her cat stepped out of the bag sleekly, and climbed onto her tired owner's head.

Static
July 6th, 2018, 02:33 PM

Sure.)
Cato was sitting on the ground,watching the sun rise. He hadn't slept at all,but he usually only got a few hours of sleep anyways,so this didn't make that much of a difference.His skin had turned a tintied gray around the bite mark,and some of it was visible around his neck,but he wasn't aware of it.He looked over at Veth and Bryce,wondering if he should wake them up or let them sleep a little longer.

Stareyes
July 6th, 2018, 02:46 PM
The sun was up.

Well, barely. Still rising, the sun starting to blare onto Robbie through a small peek-hole. Gently, Rowan covered Robbie a bit more. Quietly, she grabbed her things and took off, 'forgetting' to close the door behind her. 'Who cares if they get bitten..'

Loners work alone. Even when they develop crushes on pretty blondes with baby blue eyes that you could get lost in..She sighed, then closed the door, locked it, and set off.

Trudging on the barren, dead lands, she saw someone. A young man with tousled hair and red eyes. No, they weren't red.. that's silly! It was probably just the early-dawn light. He looked like a loner as well, with hands fixed around his gun, and he didn't seem to be looking for anyone. Knife in hand, she approached the male. "Who are you?"

Shadow
July 6th, 2018, 03:10 PM
Sure.)
Cato was sitting on the ground,watching the sun rise. He hadn't slept at all,but he usually only got a few hours of sleep anyways,so this didn't make that much of a difference.His skin had turned a tintied gray around the bite mark,and some of it was visible around his neck,but he wasn't aware of it.He looked over at Veth and Bryce,wondering if he should wake them up or let them sleep a little longer.

Veth, who was also up and haas been up most of the night opened her eyes, they looked tired and her hair was a complete mess but she got up to go talk to Cato.

"Mornin Stranger." She yawned and stretched, her jacket was off and her shirt didn't really fit her well, so some of her stomach showed as she did before she rubbed the sleepiness out of her eyes.

"Did you get any sleep?" She asked as she put her hair in a high ponytail.

/if you are talking to me, sure!

Rowan turned to the small Aurora, her willowy form towering over her. "Hey, listen, I'm so sorry to have barged in on you, especially when it looked like you were crying over a photograph. I'd hate for you to have to cry again. Listen, if you ever need anything.." Rowan handed her one of her Dad's business cards, "..this is my phone number. You two stay safe, I'm going to leave tomorrow, first thing. I swear."

And with that, she plopped herself a few feet away from Robbie, and clutched her satchel close to her chest. Her cat stepped out of the bag sleekly, and climbed onto her tired owner's head.
The sun was up.

Well, barely. Still rising, the sun starting to blare onto Robbie through a small peek-hole. Gently, Rowan covered Robbie a bit more. Quietly, she grabbed her things and took off, 'forgetting' to close the door behind her. 'Who cares if they get bitten..'

Loners work alone. Even when they develop crushes on pretty blondes with baby blue eyes that you could get lost in..She sighed, then closed the door, locked it, and set off.

Trudging on the barren, dead lands, she saw someone. A young man with tousled hair and red eyes. No, they weren't red.. that's silly! It was probably just the early-dawn light. He looked like a loner as well, with hands fixed around his gun, and he didn't seem to be looking for anyone. Knife in hand, she approached the male. "Who are you?"
The Sun has begun to rise, congratulations on surviving the night!
aww I wanted you and Literary's characters to talk ;-; )
but hey you can cross paths with my new character Oro...I would appreciate if you read her form before roleplaying with her because she is a bit..different...and its on the first page of this.)

Robbie yawned as he heard footsteps out of the house. The half-zombie had been half awake when someone covered him up and blinked in surprise as he smelled the scent that was on the blanket that he had. It was that stranger that did that!

He turned around to thank her but froze as she wasn't there. His grey eyes scanned the area to see Aurora still there..so he relaxed a bit. It only took Rob a few seconds to process that she left...and LEFT THE DOOR OPEN!!

He dashed out of his makeshift bed and ran to close the door, and he was met by a runner outside checking out the house. In fact, the same runner from yesterday. He growled at it but froze as it walked closer to him.

'It already smells the same scent from yesterday..that dumb girl left the door open to waft Aurora's scent everywhere!' Robbie panicked as the thing lunged at him, but since he was in an area that wasn't covered by lights and it had no windows...

From that point he remembered nothing but howls of pain..mainly from the other zombie and the ripping of skin. And the only thing that he remembered was thinking 'I have to protect her.' Over and over.

Literary-Lover

Oro woke up to Pilikea screeching and tried to shush him by patting his headline one would do to a alarm clock. Only then she realized why he was screaming. A zombie has broken in! She got off the floor and grabbed the weird spear.

'How could this be....the lights.' She looked at the lights and paled. The lights were out, the fuse box blew...Oro looked out to see about twelve zombies heading towards her. So she did the only thing she knew what to do in these situations..flee.

She jumped out the window and ran into the street, happy that she was on the rather barren side of the town. As she ran she heard a growl from behind her and forced herself to run faster. A runner as found her.

Static
July 6th, 2018, 03:17 PM
Veth, who was also up and haas been up most of the night opened her eyes, they looked tired and her hair was a complete mess but she got up to go talk to Cato.

"Mornin Stranger." She yawned and stretched, her jacket was off and her shirt didn't really fit her well, so some of her stomach showed as she did before she rubbed the sleepiness out of her eyes.

"Did you get any sleep?" She asked as she put her hair in a high ponytail.

but hey you can cross paths with my new character Oro...I would appreciate if you read her form before roleplaying with her because she is a bit..different...and its on the first page of this.)

Robbie yawned as he heard footsteps out of the house. The half-zombie had been half awake when someone covered him up and blinked in surprise as he smelled the scent that was on the blanket that he had. It was that stranger that did that!

He turned around to thank her but froze as she wasn't there. His grey eyes scanned the area to see Aurora still there..so he relaxed a bit. It only took Rob a few seconds to process that she left...and LEFT THE DOOR OPEN!!

He dashed out of his makeshift bed and ran to close the door, and he was met by a runner outside checking out the house. In fact, the same runner from yesterday. He growled at it but froze as it walked closer to him.

'It already smells the same scent from yesterday..that dumb girl left the door open to waft Aurora's scent everywhere!' Robbie panicked as the thing lunged at him, but since he was in an area that wasn't covered by lights and it had no windows...

From that point he remembered nothing but howls of pain..mainly from the other zombie and the ripping of skin. And the only thing that he remembered was thinking 'I have to protect her.' Over and over.

Literary-Lover

"I was keeping watch all night like I said I would."Cato told her."I never get much sleep anyways because of the deaths,so I'm fine though.What about you?"He asked.He grabbed his bookbag beside him while saying this and began looking through it for something for them all to eat.

Shadow
July 6th, 2018, 03:31 PM
"I was keeping watch all night like I said I would."Cato told her."I never get much sleep anyways because of the deaths,so I'm fine though.What about you?"He asked.He grabbed his bookbag beside him while saying this and began looking through it for something for them all to eat.
"Didn't get much good sleep...I probably should have came out here to keep you company." She said teasing even though her eyes were still puffy..like she had been crying all night.

"I usually don't get good sleep regardless...while Bryce sleeps like a rock. Nothing can wake him up...i'm not so sure if thats a good thing anymore." She sighed looking back into the house as Bryce-who was still fast asleep.

Static
July 6th, 2018, 03:40 PM
"Didn't get much good sleep...I probably should have came out here to keep you company." She said teasing even though her eyes were still puffy..like she had been crying all night.

"I usually don't get good sleep regardless...while Bryce sleeps like a rock. Nothing can wake him up...i'm not so sure if thats a good thing anymore." She sighed looking back into the house as Bryce-who was still fast asleep.
"I was fine.I traveled alone anyways for a while,so I've gotten use to it."Cato told her,pulling out three cans of baked beans and tossed Veth two of them."Can you give Bryce one when he wakes up?"He asked,zipping the backpack.

Shadow
July 6th, 2018, 03:52 PM
"I was fine.I traveled alone anyways for a while,so I've gotten use to it."Cato told her,pulling out three cans of baked beans and tossed Veth two of them."Can you give Bryce one when he wakes up?"He asked,zipping the backpack.
She nodded. "Of course." She left him for a bit and put the can besides Bryce..who was STILL sleeping and got two spoons from the house. "I found some things that might be useful."

She said as she sat down right beside him and watched the sun slowly rise, to officially call off the Deaths. She looked down and saw some Deaths running back to wherever it is they go.

Static
July 6th, 2018, 04:39 PM
She nodded. "Of course." She left him for a bit and put the can besides Bryce..who was STILL sleeping and got two spoons from the house. "I found some things that might be useful."

She said as she sat down right beside him and watched the sun slowly rise, to officially call off the Deaths. She looked down and saw some Deaths running back to wherever it is they go.
Cato pulled the top off,taking the spoon gratefully and beggining to eat."How long do you think this safehouse will last?It's been invaded before,so it can probably happen again if we aren't careful."He asked Veth.

Shadow
July 6th, 2018, 04:53 PM
Cato pulled the top off,taking the spoon gratefully and beggining to eat."How long do you think this safehouse will last?It's been invaded before,so it can probably happen again if we aren't careful."He asked Veth.
The girl nodded in agreement. "Someone turned off the lights. There were no marks or anything, someone deliberately turned off the lights and left..or they became those zombies.." She said as she looked down into the can.

"I guess they didn't want to burn to death while they were transforming.." She said as she took a big scoop of beans and ate it. The sun was still rising and it was probably about six am.

"It will be fall soon..it should be somewhere in the beginning of October." She said mainly to herself. As she thought of all she had to prepare before it would start snowing.

Static
July 6th, 2018, 05:00 PM
The girl nodded in agreement. "Someone turned off the lights. There were no marks or anything, someone deliberately turned off the lights and left..or they became those zombies.." She said as she looked down into the can.

"I guess they didn't want to burn to death while they were transforming.." She said as she took a big scoop of beans and ate it. The sun was still rising and it was probably about six am.

"It will be fall soon..it should be somewhere in the beginning of October." She said mainly to herself. As she thought of all she had to prepare before it would start snowing.
Cato ate the few scoops he had left in silence,wondering what he would actually do if he did begin to turn.He had always told himself that if he was bitten,then he would simply shoot himself.He used to think he would rather die than become one of the undead,but now,he couldn't bring himself to do it.He could tell himself now that he wouldn't try to save himself if he started to turn,but could he actually do that?

Shadow
July 6th, 2018, 05:11 PM
Cato ate the few scoops he had left in silence,wondering what he would actually do if he did begin to turn.He had always told himself that if he was bitten,then he would simply shoot himself.He used to think he would rather die than become one of the undead,but now,he couldn't bring himself to do it.He could tell himself now that he wouldn't try to save himself if he started to turn,but could he actually do that?
Veth tilted her head. "Cato?" She asked rather serious. "Are you alright..?" She said as she stepped back a few steps. He just seemed to be staring at his can. 'Maybe he was bitten..' She thought as she took some more steps back.

'No..I doubt that..he would have turned already..maybe it was in the night? No...again..he would have turned already.' She thought as she stood where she was, taking a knife out of her back pocket and keeping it hidden from his sight. 'You could never be too careful.' "Stranger?" She asked trying to keep the mood light.

Static
July 6th, 2018, 05:19 PM
Veth tilted her head. "Cato?" She asked rather serious. "Are you alright..?" She said as she stepped back a few steps. He just seemed to be staring at his can. 'Maybe he was bitten..' She thought as she took some more steps back.

'No..I doubt that..he would have turned already..maybe it was in the night? No...again..he would have turned already.' She thought as she stood where she was, taking a knife out of her back pocket and keeping it hidden from his sight. 'You could never be too careful.' "Stranger?" She asked trying to keep the mood light.
"What is it?"Cato asked,noticing her reach for her back pocket.He immediately became cautious,but he didn't reach for his gun yet.It could just be him being paranoid,but he still didn't completely trust her right now.

Shadow
July 6th, 2018, 05:33 PM
"What is it?"Cato asked,noticing her reach for her back pocket.He immediately became cautious,but he didn't reach for his gun yet.It could just be him being paranoid,but he still didn't completely trust her right now.
She immediately relaxed. "You scared me. You weren't doing anything but staring. I thought you were somehow bitten." She sighed in relief but didn't return to where she was sitting before.

Static
July 6th, 2018, 05:48 PM
She immediately relaxed. "You scared me. You weren't doing anything but staring. I thought you were somehow bitten." She sighed in relief but didn't return to where she was sitting before.
Cato stood up,finding a trashcan and throwing the empty can in it.After doing that,he sat on the couch,pulling the pistol out of his pocket and checking the ammo.He was down to his last three bullets.He would deffinently need to find a gunstore later on,and maybe he would get lucky and find an empty doctors office or hospital,but most of the time they where overrun with zombies.
"I might go out later and look for a gunstore.I'm almost out of ammunition. "He told Veth,trying to act like nothing had happened,but he knew he couldn't trust Very much now that she was getting suspicious.

Shadow
July 6th, 2018, 06:04 PM
Cato stood up,finding a trashcan and throwing the empty can in it.After doing that,he sat on the couch,pulling the pistol out of his pocket and checking the ammo.He was down to his last three bullets.He would deffinently need to find a gunstore later on,and maybe he would get lucky and find an empty doctors office or hospital,but most of the time they where overrun with zombies.
"I might go out later and look for a gunstore.I'm almost out of ammunition. "He told Veth,trying to act like nothing had happened,but he knew he couldn't trust Very much now that she was getting suspicious.
Veth nodded. "Of course, would you like me to come with you? Your ceiling your one death if you go to somewhere like that alone." She said as she went and shook her brother violently, the only way to get him uo.

"Im going with the Stra-er...I mean Cato to get some supplies alright?" She said in a gentle voice that some would call the voice of a mother. She smiled as he nodded and sat sup sleepily-he had bed hair and it was hilarious.

"Yea yea you don't have to treat me like a five year old." he grumbled as he took the can and went to the kitchen to find something to eat it with. "I can protect myself Veth. Now go and help Cato." He said before getting his backpack and taking the metal bat out and dragging it around with him.

She smiled warmly before turning her attention to Cato. "Alright you lead the way Stranger." She said as she put on her book bag and grabbed her bat. She smiled, knowing very well that she was inviting herself and she knew that she was forcing him to go to the gun store now.

'I said that since we saved him...he will help us. We still aren't at our destination and we will get there with him. We can't loose him now.' She thought as her grip tightened and loosed on the bat, preparing herself for whatever was awaiting them outside.

Static
July 6th, 2018, 06:17 PM
Veth nodded. "Of course, would you like me to come with you? Your ceiling your one death if you go to somewhere like that alone." She said as she went and shook her brother violently, the only way to get him uo.

"Im going with the Stra-er...I mean Cato to get some supplies alright?" She said in a gentle voice that some would call the voice of a mother. She smiled as he nodded and sat sup sleepily-he had bed hair and it was hilarious.

"Yea yea you don't have to treat me like a five year old." he grumbled as he took the can and went to the kitchen to find something to eat it with. "I can protect myself Veth. Now go and help Cato." He said before getting his backpack and taking the metal bat out and dragging it around with him.

She smiled warmly before turning her attention to Cato. "Alright you lead the way Stranger." She said as she put on her book bag and grabbed her bat. She smiled, knowing very well that she was inviting herself and she knew that she was forcing him to go to the gun store now.

'I said that since we saved him...he will help us. We still aren't at our destination and we will get there with him. We can't loose him now.' She thought as her grip tightened and loosed on the bat, preparing herself for whatever was awaiting them outside.
Cato nodded,listening outside for a second to make sure there weren't any deaths outside that had found shade nearby.Not hearing any,he opened the door,walking out cautiously while looking around for any zombies."I don't see any out here right now."he told Veth,relaxing slightly.He started to walk ahead,trying to remember if they had seen a gunstore on the way here.

Shadow
July 6th, 2018, 08:20 PM
Cato nodded,listening outside for a second to make sure there weren't any deaths outside that had found shade nearby.Not hearing any,he opened the door,walking out cautiously while looking around for any zombies."I don't see any out here right now."he told Veth,relaxing slightly.He started to walk ahead,trying to remember if they had seen a gunstore on the way here.
Veth nodded and followed him. "Lets try and stay away from the shade...its pretty early in the morning and they could be here." She whispered as she followed him. Her blue eyes darted from one place to another. As she was tense.

After a while she talked, well..more of thought out loud. "I wonder why there aren't that many zombies nearby...they would at least be waiting here from all the noise last night." She wondered, only relaxing a smidget.

Static
July 6th, 2018, 08:27 PM
Veth nodded and followed him. "Lets try and stay away from the shade...its pretty early in the morning and they could be here." She whispered as she followed him. Her blue eyes darted from one place to another. As she was tense.

After a while she talked, well..more of thought out loud. "I wonder why there aren't that many zombies nearby...they would at least be waiting here from all the noise last night." She wondered, only relaxing a smidget.
"They might have found something else to eat,like dead animal or smething."Cato said.Up ahead,he saw a gun store with its windows broken,and the door was knocked off of its hinges,but it also sounded like one or two zombies inside.
"Should we still go in?It looks like it might have already been raided,but the zombies could have just broken everything."He asked Very.

Shadow
July 6th, 2018, 09:28 PM
"They might have found something else to eat,like dead animal or smething."Cato said.Up ahead,he saw a gun store with its windows broken,and the door was knocked off of its hinges,but it also sounded like one or two zombies inside.
"Should we still go in?It looks like it might have already been raided,but the zombies could have just broken everything."He asked Very.
”Well we need supplies.” She said. “So we have to go in regardless...do you have any weapon that doesn’t make that much noise?” She asked as she looked around seeing that most of the zombies where absent.

“We have luck right now-we don’t want to attract any more.”

Literary-Lover

[COLOR="SandyBrown"]Oro woke up to Pilikea screeching and tried to shush him by patting his headline one would do to a alarm clock. Only then she realized why he was screaming. A zombie has broken in! She got off the floor and grabbed the weird spear.

'How could this be....the lights.' She looked at the lights and paled. The lights were out, the fuse box blew...Oro looked out to see about twelve zombies heading towards her. So she did the only thing she knew what to do in these situations..flee.

She jumped out the window and ran into the street, happy that she was on the rather barren side of the town. As she ran she heard a growl from behind her and forced herself to run faster. A runner as found her.

Stareyes Literary-Lover

k!ngk3s
July 6th, 2018, 09:38 PM
Name- Blaze
Age(16+)- 18
Gender- Male
Personality- Outgoing, Loves to have fun, Doesnt like to be alone, Hates zombies, and loves guns, Dead inside, Fun,
Appearance- Blue shirt Black pants and a black top hat and black tie AND he looks like one guy that stares into your soul
Skills(3)- Knows how to use a gun, Been in boy scouts, and has been in the army.
Weakness(3)- Lazy, Hungry a lot, And is dead inside bc his gf died from zombies
Other- Nah
Anything I missed?- Nah
Questions- Nah

Shadow
July 6th, 2018, 09:49 PM
Name- Blaze
Age(16+)- 18
Gender- Male
Personality- Outgoing, Loves to have fun, Doesnt like to be alone, Hates zombies, and loves guns, Dead inside, Fun,
Appearance- Blue shirt Black pants and a black top hat and black tie
Skills(3)- Knows how to use a gun, Been in boy scouts, and has been in the army.
Other- Nah
Anything I missed?- Nah
Questions- Nah
accepted but for appearance would you mind editing it so we know his appearance..not just his clothes XD

Static
July 7th, 2018, 09:42 AM
”Well we need supplies.” She said. “So we have to go in regardless...do you have any weapon that doesn’t make that much noise?” She asked as she looked around seeing that most of the zombies where absent.

“We have luck right now-we don’t want to attract any more.”

Stareyes Literary-Lover
"I have a knife,but that's it."Cato said.He never really used it because he was terrible at hand to hand combat.He mostly used it for opening food honestly.
(Sorry it's short)

k!ngk3s
July 7th, 2018, 01:52 PM
Blaze had found a house and began to work on it. He had it running and the lights were on from soler panels that he found. As being in boy scouts they would say "Even during a zombie apocalypse read books." So blaze did just that he even had a pet cat with him.

Shadow
July 7th, 2018, 02:03 PM
Name- Blaze
Age(16+)- 18
Gender- Male
Appearance- Blue shirt Black pants and a black top hat and black tie AND he looks like one guy that stares into your soul
Other- Nah
Anything I missed?- Nah
Questions- Nah
I meant like his hair color, skin color, eye color and things like that but..okie dokie!)

"I have a knife,but that's it."Cato said.He never really used it because he was terrible at hand to hand combat.He mostly used it for opening food honestly.
(Sorry it's short)
no thats fine :3)

Veth looked at him and sighed. "Then have my bat...its not all that close to the target." She took out her dagger and looked at him, while still holding out the bat.

"I got this, before I used the bat I would use this dagger, so don't worry I'll be fine." She teased him slightly, though every once and a while she would break the stare to look around them to make sure they were alone for now.

k!ngk3s
July 7th, 2018, 10:22 PM
Bump? Shadow Swiftheart

Rhubarb
July 7th, 2018, 10:36 PM
Name- Saul
Age- 16
Gender- Male
Personality- They try their best best to be helpful. Often they sit and think for a while. They stonewall emotions and burst at random point.
Appearance- blue eyed with dirty blonde hair. Often wearing a red sweater and a pair of shorts. Has glasses
Skills(3)- cooking, using a knife, good at working with devices and tech (kinda)
Weakness(3)- bored easily, weak, scrawny
Other- nup
Anything I missed?- nup
Questions- what is going on???? Aka what's the plot? I don't feel like reading all the posts.

Shadow
July 7th, 2018, 10:47 PM
Name- Saul
Age- 16
Gender- Male
Personality- They try their best best to be helpful. Often they sit and think for a while. They stonewall emotions and burst at random point.
Appearance- blue eyed with dirty blonde hair. Often wearing a red sweater and a pair of shorts. Has glasses
Skills(3)- cooking, using a knife, good at working with devices and tech (kinda)
Weakness(3)- bored easily, weak, scrawny
Other- nup
Anything I missed?- nup
Questions- what is going on???? Aka what's the plot? I don't feel like reading all the posts.
Basically everyone is doing there own thing-meeting up with people to form their own little groups and such-also..accepted!

Delta Reliant
July 8th, 2018, 10:19 AM
(Greetings new peoples-)

Static
July 8th, 2018, 12:36 PM
I meant like his hair color, skin color, eye color and things like that but..okie dokie!)

no thats fine :3)

Veth looked at him and sighed. "Then have my bat...its not all that close to the target." She took out her dagger and looked at him, while still holding out the bat.

"I got this, before I used the bat I would use this dagger, so don't worry I'll be fine." She teased him slightly, though every once and a while she would break the stare to look around them to make sure they were alone for now.
Cato walked up to the gun shop,bat in hand.He pushed the door down before backing up.As soon as the door fell away,a runner ran at Cato and Veth,and a walker turned around to face them before starting to limp over to them.
Cato hit the runner in the head,mostly to keep a distance for a minute or two until Veth could injure it's legs with the knife.He hoped she was as good with a dagger as she said she was.

Rhubarb
July 8th, 2018, 11:27 PM
Ten days ago he had sat at home playing chess with a friend and the radio brought the news. Zombies. This was his life now. All he had was a old baseball bat and a kitchen knife he found. A walker was near by. He ignored it not wanting to attract attention to himself. It noticed him however. It shambled over looking more like flaps of skin on a skeleton. Than a dead person. He waited for it to come. When it did come he took a wild swing at its neck. His poor aim merely tore a skin flap off. Darn it he thought. He struck again, this time finding purchase. It neck he could hear snapped. He then took the liberty of bashing it head in. He wiped the zombie with its own blood and headed out to look for food.

Shadow
July 9th, 2018, 08:22 AM
Cato walked up to the gun shop,bat in hand.He pushed the door down before backing up.As soon as the door fell away,a runner ran at Cato and Veth,and a walker turned around to face them before starting to limp over to them.
Cato hit the runner in the head,mostly to keep a distance for a minute or two until Veth could injure it's legs with the knife.He hoped she was as good with a dagger as she said she was.

Immediately Veth seemed to do a dangerous move. Since the runner was stunned she slid under its stumbling legs and swiped on each side. As she reached the other end she got up and kicked the walker to stun it before bashing its head in with the dull end of the knife.

She looked back to the new crawler who was slowly dying. “You can finish it off.” She said as she wiped the goo off of her dagger and looked around the shop. The gun case was broken, shards of glass was everywhere. Very few guns were left and the ones that were left are weak. Veth cursed under her breath.

However she missed a safe that was behind her.

Ten days ago he had sat at home playing chess with a friend and the radio brought the news. Zombies. This was his life now. All he had was a old baseball bat and a kitchen knife he found. A walker was near by. He ignored it not wanting to attract attention to himself. It noticed him however. It shambled over looking more like flaps of skin on a skeleton. Than a dead person. He waited for it to come. When it did come he took a wild swing at its neck. His poor aim merely tore a skin flap off. Darn it he thought. He struck again, this time finding purchase. It neck he could hear snapped. He then took the liberty of bashing it head in. He wiped the zombie with its own blood and headed out to look for food.

[FONT="Courier New"]Robbie yawned as he heard footsteps out of the house. The half-zombie had been half awake when someone covered him up and blinked in surprise as he smelled the scent that was on the blanket that he had. It was that stranger that did that!

Literary-Lover

[COLOR="SandyBrown"]Oro woke up to Pilikea screeching and tried to shush him by patting his headline one would do to a alarm clock. Only then she realized why he was screaming. A zombie has broken in! She got off the floor and grabbed the weird spear.

Literary-Lover D: )
Also... Orderly mage would you want to roleplay with Oro? She is open :3 )

Rhubarb
July 9th, 2018, 12:05 PM
Immediately Veth seemed to do a dangerous move. Since the runner was stunned she slid under its stumbling legs and swiped on each side. As she reached the other end she got up and kicked the walker to stun it before bashing its head in with the dull end of the knife.
Sure but tomorrow please um doing something today.
She looked back to the new crawler who was slowly dying. “You can finish it off.” She said as she wiped the goo off of her dagger and looked around the shop. The gun case was broken, shards of glass was everywhere. Very few guns were left and the ones that were left are weak. Veth cursed under her breath.

Ok

sure but tomorrow please Im doing something today.

Shadow
July 9th, 2018, 12:13 PM
sure but tomorrow please Im doing something today.
Okie :) )

k!ngk3s
July 10th, 2018, 03:34 PM
Blaze was sleep.

k!ngk3s
July 11th, 2018, 04:39 PM
Bum-p?

Static
July 11th, 2018, 06:21 PM

Cato looked through the gund for a second,hoping to find a decent gun underneath all of the bad ones.However,after not finding any,he turned back to Veth and noticed the safe."There is a safe behind you.Maybe the key is nsomewhere around here."He told her,starting to look around on the counter.

k!ngk3s
July 11th, 2018, 06:25 PM
Cato looked through the gund for a second,hoping to find a decent gun underneath all of the bad ones.However,after not finding any,he turned back to Veth and noticed the safe."There is a safe behind you.Maybe the key is nsomewhere around here."He told her,starting to look around on the counter.
Blaze went outside and got into his truck and began to drive it. He parked at a store and got a box and began to get stuff.

Shadow
July 11th, 2018, 08:03 PM
Blaze went outside and got into his truck and began to drive it. He parked at a store and got a box and began to get stuff.
”Alright..” She started looking around but froze as she heard a car. She turned around and had an dagger aimed at the strangers throat.

“Are you crazy?! Using a car?! You will attract zombies!” She paled as she heard some roars. “Quick Cato look around fastly..we might have to bail.” The faded red haired girl narrowed her blue icy eyes at the stranger.

“Maybe I should kill you before we all loose our lives.” She growled menacingly.

k!ngk3s
July 11th, 2018, 08:10 PM
”Alright..” She started looking around but froze as she heard a car. She turned around and had an dagger aimed at the strangers throat.

“Are you crazy?! Using a car?! You will attract zombies!” She paled as she heard some roars. “Quick Cato look around fastly..we might have to bail.” The faded red haired girl narrowed her blue icy eyes at the stranger.

“Maybe I should kill you before we all loose our lives.” She growled menacingly.

Blaze had a shotgun in his truck so he pulled it out and began to shoot zombies. "If I cant hold them then get in the truck" He said

Static
July 12th, 2018, 03:06 PM

Blaze had a shotgun in his truck so he pulled it out and began to shoot zombies. "If I cant hold them then get in the truck" He said
Cato found the key laying on the ground and picked it up,unlocking the safe.Inside was two pistols and a suppressor,along with a few stacks of money and a couple of packs of ammo.Cato grabbed them,stuffing one of the guns into his backpack and adding the suppressor to the one he had kept out and loading it with ammo."Ok.I got them."He told Veth.

Shadow
July 12th, 2018, 03:36 PM
Cato found the key laying on the ground and picked it up,unlocking the safe.Inside was two pistols and a suppressor,along with a few stacks of money and a couple of packs of ammo.Cato grabbed them,stuffing one of the guns into his backpack and adding the suppressor to the one he had kept out and loading it with ammo."Ok.I got them."He told Veth.
Veth narrowed her eyes at the stranger. "If you can't hold them then we are getting the hell out of here!" She argued looking at him with disbelief. "You can't just show up and boss me around."

She looked at the stranger before whipping her head towards Cato "Lets get out of here." She said before running out the front and climbing onto the roof, hoping that the stranger would survive...but she was still pretty aggravated that he tried to tell her what to do.

Nobody tells Veth what to do.

( Fireleaf your character can come...Veth is just being Veth-im not trying to leave your character behind. Also... Swiftheart do you mind if Veth slowly but surely develops a little crush on Cato?)

Static
July 12th, 2018, 04:01 PM
Veth narrowed her eyes at the stranger. "If you can't hold them then we are getting the hell out of here!" She argued looking at him with disbelief. "You can't just show up and boss me around."

She looked at the stranger before whipping her head towards Cato "Lets get out of here." She said before running out the front and climbing onto the roof, hoping that the stranger would survive...but she was still pretty aggravated that he tried to tell her what to do.

Nobody tells Veth what to do.

( Fireleaf your character can come...Veth is just being Veth-im not trying to leave your character behind. Also... Swiftheart do you mind if Veth slowly but surely develops a little crush on Cato?)
(No,i dont mind.Also,in the morning,they can notice his skin changed color)
Cato followed, glancing at the stranger before leaving.At the beggining of the Apocalypse he might have tried to save him,but things changed.He knew nothing about this person,and therefore,he could be a threat.The stranger had already proven that he knew nothing about stealth and keeping away from the zombies.

Shadow
July 12th, 2018, 04:37 PM
(No,i dont mind.Also,in the morning,they can notice his skin changed color)
Cato followed, glancing at the stranger before leaving.At the beggining of the Apocalypse he might have tried to save him,but things changed.He knew nothing about this person,and therefore,he could be a threat.The stranger had already proven that he knew nothing about stealth and keeping away from the zombies.
yea-if you want veth can notice now)

Veth nodded as she jumped from roof to room, and after a while of running and jumping she saw the safe house but didn't seem to head towards it. "We need food." She said as if to answer Cato's future question.

All of the sudden she opened her mouth to scream but quickly covered it to not attract zombies as she fell through a weak point in the roof that they were onto of.

Once she fell, it was about a eighteen feet down onto a lot of boxes..which thankfully broke her fall. She looked around and she realized she was in a humongous warehouse.

It was extremely dark other then the break of the glass roof that she fell through. Only then did she notice the stings all over her arms and legs. Veth checked herself and thankfully had no glass stuck in her, though she did has a rather deep cut on her left forearm.

As she looked back up, she saw that she fell from the shortest point in the roof. The others were about a thirty, forty, fifty feet drop down. She silently thanked her lucky stars.

Tears began to make her vision blurry as she tried not to scream in pain. After all, this was a dark place. In worst case senecio...there could be Deaths in here.

(Thought this could use some drama :3 )

Static
July 12th, 2018, 04:51 PM
yea-if you want veth can notice now)

Veth nodded as she jumped from roof to room, and after a while of running and jumping she saw the safe house but didn't seem to head towards it. "We need food." She said as if to answer Cato's future question.

All of the sudden she opened her mouth to scream but quickly covered it to not attract zombies as she fell through a weak point in the roof that they were onto of.

Once she fell, it was about a eighteen feet down onto a lot of boxes..which thankfully broke her fall. She looked around and she realized she was in a humongous warehouse.

It was extremely dark other then the break of the glass roof that she fell through. Only then did she notice the stings all over her arms and legs. Veth checked herself and thankfully had no glass stuck in her, though she did has a rather deep cut on her left forearm.

As she looked back up, she saw that she fell from the shortest point in the roof. The others were about a thirty, forty, fifty feet drop down. She silently thanked her lucky stars.

Tears began to make her vision blurry as she tried not to scream in pain. After all, this was a dark place. In worst case senecio...there could be Deaths in here.

(Thought this could use some drama :3 )
(She can notice now)
Cato stopped,realizing that veth had fallen.If he hadn't heard the roof break and saw the hole,he would have though she had disappeared into thin air.Cato crouched down,trying to see if he could see her.After a second of looking,He got a flashlight outnof his bookbag and shined it around the floor of the warehouse.After seeing her,he sighed in relief.When didn't seem to be in immediate danger,unless there where deaths in there.
"Take this while I try to find a rope or something."Cato told her,trying to tell her quietly in case there was a death.He took off his jacket and sealed the flashlight in it so it wouldn't break.He dropped the flashlight down next to her,waiting a few seconds to see if she had got it ok.

k!ngk3s
July 12th, 2018, 05:33 PM
(She can notice now)
Cato stopped,realizing that veth had fallen.If he hadn't heard the roof break and saw the hole,he would have though she had disappeared into thin air.Cato crouched down,trying to see if he could see her.After a second of looking,He got a flashlight outnof his bookbag and shined it around the floor of the warehouse.After seeing her,he sighed in relief.When didn't seem to be in immediate danger,unless there where deaths in there.
"Take this while I try to find a rope or something."Cato told her,trying to tell her quietly in case there was a death.He took off his jacket and sealed the flashlight in it so it wouldn't break.He dropped the flashlight down next to her,waiting a few seconds to see if she had got it ok.
"Thiers to many of them" Blaze said

Shadow
July 12th, 2018, 06:09 PM
(She can notice now)
"Thiers to many of them" Blaze said
Erm-meh dude Fireleaf..you might wanna go back a page to catch up :P )

Veth nodded and went to reach for the flashlight but hissed as pain shot up her harm as she sat back rather harshly to try and distract herself from said pain.

After a bit of tiny whimpers coming from her, she tried once again and was closer to getting it this time-but failed anyway as she repeated the same actions as before.

“C-Cato I’m injured.” She said through gritted teeth as loudly as she could, which wasn’t very loud. She put pressure on the wind realizing that all her movement made the wound larger.

Veth blinked her eyes repeatedly trying to get the darkness at the edges of her vision to disappear. “I-I’m passing out...” She said sleepily. “You...you better hurry your..your ass up!” She said, with long pauses as she struggled to think of what she was trying to say, her words were slurred, and her volume of voice went up and down with each word.

She was loosing blood, and she was loosing it fast.

She can notice when she wakes up if you would like-or like right before she passes out she can notice)

Static
July 12th, 2018, 06:15 PM
Erm-meh dude Fireleaf..you might wanna go back a page to catch up :P )

Veth nodded and went to reach for the flashlight but hissed as pain shot up her harm as she sat back rather harshly to try and distract herself from said pain.

After a bit of tiny whimpers coming from her, she tried once again and was closer to getting it this time-but failed anyway as she repeated the same actions as before.

“C-Cato I’m injured.” She said through gritted teeth as loudly as she could, which wasn’t very loud. She put pressure on the wind realizing that all her movement made the wound larger.

Veth blinked her eyes repeatedly trying to get the darkness at the edges of her vision to disappear. “I-I’m passing out...” She said sleepily. “You...you better hurry your..your ass up!” She said, with long pauses as she struggled to think of what she was trying to say, her words were slurred, and her volume of voice went up and down with each word.

She was loosing blood, and she was loosing it fast.

She can notice when she wakes up if you would like-or like right before she passes out she can notice)
(I'm fine with either.)
""I will!"Cato told her,standing up and looking off of the side of the roof.There wasn't any Zombies around,but they probably would soon if they smelled the blood.Cato looked around,seeing a shop at the end of the road.
Cato ran to the shop,slinging open the door.He winced as the bell rang,but after a few seconds of no zombies,he walked in and started to search the shelves,trying to find a rope or ladder,and bandages if nhe got lucky.

Shadow
July 12th, 2018, 06:20 PM
(I'm fine with either.)
""I will!"Cato told her,standing up and looking off of the side of the roof.There wasn't any Zombies around,but they probably would soon if they smelled the blood.Cato looked around,seeing a shop at the end of the road.
Cato ran to the shop,slinging open the door.He winced as the bell rang,but after a few seconds of no zombies,he walked in and started to search the shelves,trying to find a rope or ladder,and bandages if nhe got lucky.
ok it will be before she passes out)

Veth's breath became shallow. She gave up on blinking as she just stared at the hole in the roof.

Static
July 12th, 2018, 06:25 PM
ok it will be before she passes out)

Veth's breath became shallow. She gave up on blinking as she just stared at the hole in the roof.
After about twenty minutes,Cato reappeared over the hole with a rope in hand."Can you still grab this?"He called down,dropping the rope down while holding the other end.

Shadow
July 12th, 2018, 06:28 PM
After about twenty minutes,Cato reappeared over the hole with a rope in hand."Can you still grab this?"He called down,dropping the rope down while holding the other end.
All Veth did was blink at him as to tell him no. She used the last of her energy to turn her head towards what seemed like to be doors, and she prayed that they could be opened.

Static
July 12th, 2018, 06:37 PM
All Veth did was blink at him as to tell him no. She used the last of her energy to turn her head towards what seemed like to be doors, and she prayed that they could be opened.
Cato saw her turn her head and looked over,seeing the doors.He slid off of the roof and tried to push them open.At first they didn't budge,but on the second try,they opened.Cato ran up to Veth,crouching down beside her.He unwrapped the flashlight from the jacket,shining not around to make sure there wasn't any deaths.Not seeing any,he started to try and stop the bleeding.He took the jacket and wrapped it tightly around her arm,hoping it would stop the bleeding for now so they could get back to the safe house.He had completely forgot that it had been the jacket that had hidden the bite mark.

Shadow
July 12th, 2018, 06:43 PM
Cato saw her turn her head and looked over,seeing the doors.He slid off of the roof and tried to push them open.At first they didn't budge,but on the second try,they opened.Cato ran up to Veth,crouching down beside her.He unwrapped the flashlight from the jacket,shining not around to make sure there wasn't any deaths.Not seeing any,he started to try and stop the bleeding.He took the jacket and wrapped it tightly around her arm,hoping it would stop the bleeding for now so they could get back to the safe house.He had completely forgot that it had been the jacket that had hidden the bite mark.
Veth closer her eyes for a bit, only to snap open seeing the bite he had, she started shaking violently as her eyes showed nothing but fear before she passed out.

Bryce was sitting playing with a fork he found and making it act as a human, even giving it very deep voice too.

Static
July 12th, 2018, 06:48 PM
Veth closer her eyes for a bit, only to snap open seeing the bite he had, she started shaking violently as her eyes showed nothing but fear before she passed out.

Bryce was sitting playing with a fork he found and making it act as a human, even giving it very deep voice too.
Cato picked her up,trying to keep her from hitting the floor.He didn't know what she was so scared of sence there wasn't any death,but then he remembered the bite he had gotten.
'She will deffinently kill me when she wakes up now.'He thought.For a second,he thought about leaving her,but he didn't even consider it for a minute before he walked back ou t of the door of the warehouse,Veth over he shoulders as he started making his way back to the safehouse.

Shadow
July 12th, 2018, 06:57 PM
Cato picked her up,trying to keep her from hitting the floor.He didn't know what she was so scared of sence there wasn't any death,but then he remembered the bite he had gotten.
'She will deffinently kill me when she wakes up now.'He thought.For a second,he thought about leaving her,but he didn't even consider it for a minute before he walked back ou t of the door of the warehouse,Veth over he shoulders as he started making his way back to the safehouse.
Bryce hear steps approaching and grabbed his bat before going towards the door. He relaxed for a moment before realizing Veth was passed out and loosing blood. He didn't seem to notice Cato's bite...yet.

"What happened?!" He asked as he ran up to them, he dropped his bat at the door of the house.

Static
July 12th, 2018, 07:02 PM
Bryce hear steps approaching and grabbed his bat before going towards the door. He relaxed for a moment before realizing Veth was passed out and loosing blood. He didn't seem to notice Cato's bite...yet.

"What happened?!" He asked as he ran up to them, he dropped his bat at the door of the house.
"She fell through the roof of a building.She cut her arm oreety deep."Cato explained,laying her on the couch."Imdont know anything about medicine, so I couldn't do anything besides try to stop the bleeding."Cato told him.
In the back of his mind,Cato wondered if he should just leave Veth here and leave now.He could come up with an excuse.He could just say he was getting something and not come back.He took a step back toward the door,still hesitant though about leaving.

Shadow
July 12th, 2018, 07:06 PM
"She fell through the roof of a building.She cut her arm oreety deep."Cato explained,laying her on the couch."Imdont know anything about medicine, so I couldn't do anything besides try to stop the bleeding."Cato told him.
In the back of his mind,Cato wondered if he should just leave Veth here and leave now.He could come up with an excuse.He could just say he was getting something and not come back.He took a step back toward the door,still hesitant though about leaving.
Bryce smiled weakly. "Thank you for not just leaving her there to die..." he said as tears began to blur his vision before he rubbed them away and he immediately went searching his book bag.

He came back and was very focused on using the things he got to clean, stitch, and bandage her arm that now was a perfect opportunity for Cato to leave if he honestly wanted to.

Static
July 12th, 2018, 07:16 PM
Bryce smiled weakly. "Thank you for not just leaving her there to die..." he said as tears began to blur his vision before he rubbed them away and he immediately went searching his book bag.

He came back and was very focused on using the things he got to clean, stitch, and bandage her arm that now was a perfect opportunity for Cato to leave if he honestly wanted to.
Cato turned around,walking out of the still open door.He closed it when he go outside as quietly as he could before walking away from the safe house,carrying his bookbag over his shoulder. He paused and set the rest of his canned food on the ground by the door.
'He will probably be to busy trying to get Veth better to get food or try to find me.I can get some from one of the stores and baracade myself in one until morning.'Cato thought to himself.

Shadow
July 12th, 2018, 07:18 PM
Cato turned around,walking out of the still open door.He closed it when he go outside as quietly as he could before walking away from the safe house,carrying his bookbag over his shoulder. He paused and set the rest of his canned food on the ground by the door.
'He will probably be to busy trying to get Veth better to get food or try to find me.I can get some from one of the stores and baracade myself in one until morning.'Cato thought to himself.
would it be cool if we skip to when Veth is awake?)

Static
July 12th, 2018, 07:22 PM
would it be cool if we skip to when Veth is awake?)
(Sure)

Shadow
July 12th, 2018, 07:30 PM
(Sure)
It had been a bit over fourteen hours since he had successfully took care of Veth's wound. And fourteen hours since he realized that Cato had disappeared.He just sat there, listening to the deaths outside. Wondering why Cato left.

Veth groaned as she woke up, the pain in her arm seemed to dull a slight bit but it was still terrible. "W-wha?" She looked around confused.

Suddenly she remembered Cato, and his bite. "B-Brye C-Cato-"

"Left. He left. After dropping you off and leaving some supplies behind he vanished. I don't understand why though."

Veth blinked at the things he did. "He was bitten." She said blandly. "He was trying to help us and leave before he turned." She said as she realized what he did for them.

Static
July 12th, 2018, 07:38 PM
It had been a bit over fourteen hours since he had successfully took care of Veth's wound. And fourteen hours since he realized that Cato had disappeared.He just sat there, listening to the deaths outside. Wondering why Cato left.

Veth groaned as she woke up, the pain in her arm seemed to dull a slight bit but it was still terrible. "W-wha?" She looked around confused.

Suddenly she remembered Cato, and his bite. "B-Brye C-Cato-"

"Left. He left. After dropping you off and leaving some supplies behind he vanished. I don't understand why though."

Veth blinked at the things he did. "He was bitten." She said blandly. "He was trying to help us and leave before he turned." She said as she realized what he did for them.
Cato was sitting against the wall in a store.The Windows now had shelf's in front of them,and so didnthe door.Cato listened to the deaths outside,hoping none of them would come in.He was positive he had done the right thing.All around the bite and his arm had turned the tinted gray,but he didn't really feel any different.It was only a matter of time now though before he turned.

Shadow
July 12th, 2018, 07:43 PM
Cato was sitting against the wall in a store.The Windows now had shelf's in front of them,and so didnthe door.Cato listened to the deaths outside,hoping none of them would come in.He was positive he had done the right thing.All around the bite and his arm had turned the tinted gray,but he didn't really feel any different.It was only a matter of time now though before he turned.
"Did you see him get bitten?" He asked her.

"No..the only close encounter I seen him have with a zombie is the one that was here." Veth said in reply.

Bryce looked confused. "He would have turned already." He said in deep thought.

"Thats weird." She said still a bit groggy.

k!ngk3s
July 12th, 2018, 07:46 PM
Blaze ran to his truck and said "Die." And then he ran over a lot over them. " I need some gas" Blaze said. (I know what happened)

Static
July 12th, 2018, 07:54 PM
"Did you see him get bitten?" He asked her.

"No..the only close encounter I seen him have with a zombie is the one that was here." Veth said in reply.

Bryce looked confused. "He would have turned already." He said in deep thought.

"Thats weird." She said still a bit groggy.
Blaze ran to his truck and said "Die." And then he ran over a lot over them. " I need some gas" Blaze said. (I know what happened)
(We time skipped to nighttime Fireleaf )
Cato closed his eyes,trying to fall asleep,but the noise outside made it nearly impossible,and he knew that if the deaths found out he was here,they could easily break down his makeshift barricades.After a while,he gave up and just sat there,hoping morning wasn't to far away.

Shadow
July 12th, 2018, 08:05 PM
(We time skipped to nighttime Fireleaf )
Cato closed his eyes,trying to fall asleep,but the noise outside made it nearly impossible,and he knew that if the deaths found out he was here,they could easily break down his makeshift barricades.After a while,he gave up and just sat there,hoping morning wasn't to far away.
well not anymore lel)

After a while of silence he got up and sighed. "Are you hungry? We can use.." Bryce looked behind him and noticed that Veth was asleep.

He sighed and ate as he stood guard, waiting for the sun to rise...which it was because he could see the warm rays already peaking from behind some houses.

Veth was having a dream about trying to find Cato.

k!ngk3s
July 13th, 2018, 08:19 AM
well not anymore lel)

After a while of silence he got up and sighed. "Are you hungry? We can use.." Bryce looked behind him and noticed that Veth was asleep.

He sighed and ate as he stood guard, waiting for the sun to rise...which it was because he could see the warm rays already peaking from behind some houses.

Blaze was sleeping in his truck until something punched the truck.

Static
July 13th, 2018, 04:00 PM
well not anymore lel)

Cato saw the first rays of sunshine from behind the makeshift baracade.'I deffinently should have turned by now.I was bitten a few days ago...'Cato thought,looking at his hands to see if he was dreaming,or dead.The only real change je could see was a gray tint over his skin.He stood up,pushing the barracade by the door away so he could get out.

k!ngk3s
July 13th, 2018, 04:09 PM
Cato saw the first rays of sunshine from behind the makeshift baracade.'I deffinently should have turned by now.I was bitten a few days ago...'Cato thought,looking at his hands to see if he was dreaming,or dead.The only real change je could see was a gray tint over his skin.He stood up,pushing the barracade by the door away so he could get out.
The Death whipped out the door to see Blaze sleeping inside slowly the death came over to Blaze to eat him

Shadow
July 13th, 2018, 04:24 PM
The Death whipped out the door to see Blaze sleeping inside slowly the death came over to Blaze to eat him
Veth woke up once again. She wanted to go and find him. Something was telling her that he was still human. 'There is no way he got bit without us seeing...' She kept on repeating over and over in her mind.

The blue eyed girl stood up, knowing that she wasn't supposed to as she wobbled over to the window that was smashed but boarded up lazily. 'Maybe he will come back..'

k!ngk3s
July 13th, 2018, 04:26 PM
Veth woke up once again. She wanted to go and find him. Something was telling her that he was still human. 'There is no way he got bit without us seeing...' She kept on repeating over and over in her mind.

The blue eyed girl stood up, knowing that she wasn't supposed to as she wobbled over to the window that was smashed but boarded up lazily. 'Maybe he will come back..'
[Welp im gonna die] Since the Death was slow it couldn't get to Blaze without the sun burning him. The death kept on trying anyways

Shadow
July 13th, 2018, 04:27 PM
[Welp im gonna die] Since the Death was slow it couldn't get to Blaze without the sun burning him. The death kept on trying anyways
no, you should be able to kill it since you have a shotgun.)

k!ngk3s
July 13th, 2018, 04:28 PM
no, you should be able to kill it since you have a shotgun.)
[Im ASLEEPPPPP]

Static
July 13th, 2018, 04:56 PM

Cato walked out of the shop,looking bariund for a second.Seeing no zombies,he started to go back down the road.'Since I'm probably not going to turn,should into back?'Cato wondered,looking in the direction of the safe house.
After a second of thinking, he headed in that direction.

k!ngk3s
July 13th, 2018, 04:59 PM
Cato walked out of the shop,looking bariund for a second.Seeing no zombies,he started to go back down the road.'Since I'm probably not going to turn,should into back?'Cato wondered,looking in the direction of the safe house.
After a second of thinking, he headed in that direction.Seeing no zombies WHILE THERES ONE IN BLAZES TRUCK???]

Static
July 13th, 2018, 05:07 PM
Seeing no zombies WHILE THERES ONE IN BLAZES TRUCK???]
He's not by blazes truck :/)

k!ngk3s
July 13th, 2018, 05:09 PM
He's not by blazes truck :/)The death is trying to get to blaze while he is sleeping in his truck...]

Shadow
July 13th, 2018, 08:10 PM
After a second of thinking, he headed in that direction.
The death is trying to get to blaze while he is sleeping in his truck...]
Shouldn’t blaze have woken up by the deaths noise?)
Also sorry Swiftheart I was at Church )

Veth froze as she saw a figure far away. She squinted her eyes and saw that it was Cato, yet his skin was pale. He didn’t seem to be limping but she still paled. ‘What is wrong with him?’

k!ngk3s
July 13th, 2018, 08:11 PM

Veth froze as she saw a figure far away. She squinted her eyes and saw that it was Cato, yet his skin was pale. He didn’t seem to be limping but she still paled. ‘What is wrong with him?’
Blaze is in a deeeeeeep sleep]

k!ngk3s
July 13th, 2018, 08:46 PM
Blaze was in a VERY deep sleep that he could not hear the death near by

Rhubarb
July 13th, 2018, 10:08 PM
Okie :) )
Sorry I've been gone so long

Delta Reliant
July 14th, 2018, 07:05 PM
(wElL all my dudes are open then)

Shadow
July 14th, 2018, 07:31 PM

Swiftheart

Static
July 14th, 2018, 07:40 PM

Cato knocked on the door,knowing one of them would probably come out with a weapon.He didn't get his nown out though in case they took it as a threat or aggression. He had probably already lost alot of their trust by leaving and not telling them he had gotten bitting when it happened.

Shadow
July 14th, 2018, 07:52 PM
Cato knocked on the door,knowing one of them would probably come out with a weapon.He didn't get his nown out though in case they took it as a threat or aggression. He had probably already lost alot of their trust by leaving and not telling them he had gotten bitting when it happened.
Byrce, who had been notified by Veth, crept towards the door with a pistol, he opened it by a crack to look outside.

Static
July 15th, 2018, 02:27 PM
Byrce, who had been notified by Veth, crept towards the door with a pistol, he opened it by a crack to look outside.
"I'm not holding any weapons,and I'm not going to warn you.I'll give you my bookbag before I come in if it makes you ntrust me a little more."Cato told Bryce.He was holding his hands up to show he wasn't carrying any weapons,but besides that,Cato wasn't sure what else to do to make them trust him enough to lket him in.

Shadow
July 15th, 2018, 02:40 PM
"I'm not holding any weapons,and I'm not going to warn you.I'll give you my bookbag before I come in if it makes you ntrust me a little more."Cato told Bryce.He was holding his hands up to show he wasn't carrying any weapons,but besides that,Cato wasn't sure what else to do to make them trust him enough to lket him in.
Bryce’s eyes widened. “Y-your a zombie that can talk.” He said in disbelief. “YOUR A ZOMBIE!” He freaked out and closed the door, leaning on the other side. “How are you able to talk?! Did you come to kill us?!” He said from the other side of the door.

He was hyperventilating and Veth seemed to be one with a wall-as she had her back so far pressed up against it...it looked rather uncomfortable. Bryce and her were both so confused yet so scared at the same time-seeing that the both of them were shaking.

Static
July 15th, 2018, 03:40 PM
Bryce’s eyes widened. “Y-your a zombie that can talk.” He said in disbelief. “YOUR A ZOMBIE!” He freaked out and closed the door, leaning on the other side. “How are you able to talk?! Did you come to kill us?!” He said from the other side of the door.

He was hyperventilating and Veth seemed to be one with a wall-as she had her back so far pressed up against it...it looked rather uncomfortable. Bryce and her were both so confused yet so scared at the same time-seeing that the both of them were shaking.
"If I was a zombie I would have tried toneat you when you opened the door."Cato explained, trying to think of ways to convince them.
"I also wouldn't be able to remember what the safe house looked like,or your names which are Bryce and Veth.I would be trying to break down the door right now to."He told them,starting to wonder if this was a bad idea.He was surprised Bryce hadn't tried to shoot him if he was so scared.

k!ngk3s
July 15th, 2018, 03:58 PM
"If I was a zombie I would have tried toneat you when you opened the door."Cato explained, trying to think of ways to convince them.
"I also wouldn't be able to remember what the safe house looked like,or your names which are Bryce and Veth.I would be trying to break down the door right now to."He told them,starting to wonder if this was a bad idea.He was surprised Bryce hadn't tried to shoot him if he was so scared.
The death died in the sun and Blaze was asleep.

Ghost_Xx
July 15th, 2018, 04:35 PM
Name- Emma
Age(16+)-16
Gender-female
Personality-upbeat, carefree, joyful, and somewhat mysterious
Appearance- long brown hair, wheres a pink bow on the top of her head
Skills- good with staves, Brave, concentrated,self-assured, optimistical, honest
Weakness-Lack ofpatience, mood alterations, predisposition for quick loss of temper, impulsiveness, aggressiveness.
Other-
Anything I missed?-
Questions- can you message me when you start this?

Shadow
July 15th, 2018, 04:36 PM
The death died in the sun and Blaze was asleep.

Bryce stood there. Totally surprised. He turned around and opened the door, first his head popped out, then his shoulder, then the rest of him. His chocolate brown eyes were full of confusion and panic.

“Y...your sure your not an evolved zombie..?” He asked as he raised the pistol at Cato’s head, and it was shaking. No way, he couldn’t kill an ally.

Name- Emma
Age(16+)-16
Gender-female
Personality-upbeat, carefree and joyful, Young, beautiful, and somewhat mysterious
Appearance- long brown hair, wheres a pink bow on the top of her head
Skills- good with staves, Brave, concentrated,self-assured, optimistical, honest
Weakness-Lack ofpatience, mood alterations, predisposition for quick loss of temper, impulsiveness, aggressiveness.
Other-
Anything I missed?-
Questions- can you message me when you start this?

Accepted, and it has already started my friend :3 fireleaf seems to need a good partner to roleplay with since me and Swiftheart are busy.

Ghost_Xx
July 15th, 2018, 04:37 PM
Can i join shadow?

Static
July 15th, 2018, 04:41 PM
Bryce stood there. Totally surprised. He turned around and opened the door, first his head popped out, then his shoulder, then the rest of him. His chocolate brown eyes were full of confusion and panic.

“Y...your sure your not an evolved zombie..?” He asked as he raised the pistol at Cato’s head, and it was shaking. No way, he couldn’t kill an ally.
"I'm positive."Cato told him,trying not to flinch back away from the gun.He was completely our of ideas now.He hoped it was enough to convince them.If not,there was nothing else he was able to do.

Ghost_Xx
July 15th, 2018, 04:42 PM
Can i join?

Ghost_Xx
July 15th, 2018, 04:49 PM
Um... hello...

Shadow
July 15th, 2018, 05:39 PM
"I'm positive."Cato told him,trying not to flinch back away from the gun.He was completely our of ideas now.He hoped it was enough to convince them.If not,there was nothing else he was able to do.
Can i join?
Um... hello...
WaywardAngel uh I already said yes...I edited my post right after your made your form..you can look and see...and please don’t try to double post on here :3 )

Veth took the gun from Bryce who was violently shaking and tucked it in her pocket. “Cato..? What happened?” Was all she said.

She looked around and saw that the zombies didn’t seem to mind all of them there, some even looked right at her but did nothing. She grew uncomfortable and opened the door for the two of them to come in, of course she didn’t use her injured arm.

k!ngk3s
July 15th, 2018, 07:36 PM
WaywardAngel uh I already said yes...I edited my post right after your made your form..you can look and see...and please don’t try to double post on here :3 )

Veth took the gun from Bryce who was violently shaking and tucked it in her pocket. “Cato..? What happened?” Was all she said.

She looked around and saw that the zombies didn’t seem to mind all of them there, some even looked right at her but did nothing. She grew uncomfortable and opened the door for the two of them to come in, of course she didn’t use her injured arm.
Blaze had woke up. He started his truck and drove to his house.

Stareyes
July 15th, 2018, 10:50 PM
//hey, whoever owns Karl, I really want to RP with him.. i posted it a while ago....

Shadow
July 15th, 2018, 10:56 PM
//hey, whoever owns Karl, I really want to RP with him.. i posted it a while ago....
that would be Abstract Sentience I think :P )

Ghost_Xx
July 16th, 2018, 05:08 PM
Anyone want to rp?

Static
July 18th, 2018, 02:40 PM

(Sorry this response is so late...)
"I honestly don't know myself."Cato told Veth,walking in."I got bit a while back,but I haven't turned even though it has been a few days, but I don't remember doing anything that could have stopped the infection from spreading."He told them after he walked inside.

Shadow
July 20th, 2018, 12:49 PM
(Sorry this response is so late...)
"I honestly don't know myself."Cato told Veth,walking in."I got bit a while back,but I haven't turned even though it has been a few days, but I don't remember doing anything that could have stopped the infection from spreading."He told them after he walked inside.

(It’s cool, I had to go to a camp so sorry for the late response)
Without thinking Veth put her hand on his face, then his arms, then looked back to his eyes. She looked completely blown away. His skin had a grey tint to it now and she examined his face changing has well.

“Are you slowly changing? Slowly dying?” She whispered still looking him over in astonishment and fear.

Delta Reliant
July 20th, 2018, 02:27 PM
(Huh, did someone call me?)

Static
July 22nd, 2018, 07:33 PM
(It’s cool, I had to go to a camp so sorry for the late response)
Without thinking Veth put her hand on his face, then his arms, then looked back to his eyes. She looked completely blown away. His skin had a grey tint to it now and she examined his face changing has well.

“Are you slowly changing? Slowly dying?” She whispered still looking him over in astonishment and fear.
"I don't think so.I don't feel any different honestly."Cato told her honestky.He hadn't really thought about it though.What if he was and wouldn't feel it until it actually happened?He dismissed this thought though,remembering that thinking like that had been the reason he had ran away.He didn't want to leave the only two people he had seen in a while and actually trusted again though.

Shadow
July 22nd, 2018, 09:30 PM
(Huh, did someone call me?)
"I don't think so.I don't feel any different honestly."Cato told her honestky.He hadn't really thought about it though.What if he was and wouldn't feel it until it actually happened?He dismissed this thought though,remembering that thinking like that had been the reason he had ran away.He didn't want to leave the only two people he had seen in a while and actually trusted again though.
( Yerp. Stareyes wanted to rp with Karl )

Veth stood there and blinked, for that was all she could do. She was speechless, her mouth would open and she would take a deep breath but then she would quickly close her mouth as she shooed away her previous thought.

So, the faded red head girl just stood there, repeating the whole opening-and-closing-of-mouth process not sure what to say. 'Why cant I speak?!' Is what was running through her mind over and over. She seemed to be glued to that very spot that she was standing on.

Bryce shoved Veth, gently, to the side as he started blabbering words that turned into questions, he had a pen and a notebook out and his chocolate brown eyes were filled with wonder and curiosity as he continued to blabber out words.

Though at first it sounded like gibberish, the more you listened you could understand some questions, and luckily for Cato-the two biggest questions were the easiest to hear. They were 'When did you get bit?' and 'Do you remember doing anything that could have prevented you from turning?' The rest were gibberish, lost in the overflow of questions that came out of the boys mouth.