PDA

View Full Version : PRIVATE RP

Static
June 18th, 2018, 04:18 PM
Wow such a creative title XD

Anyways,anyone who knows what Harry Potter is can join really.Just made it private so we can go ahead and start.

Ryan Ross

*Insert catchy opening here*

So just fill out this form.

Name-
Age-
Gender-
Appearence-
Any curses?(werewolf or something like that)-
Hogwarts house-
Other-

My form
Name-Aspen
Age-11
Gender-Female
Any curses-Maledictus?(Still not sure XD)
Hogwarts house-Slytherin
Other-We need some teacher names :\
Appearence-Long brown hair and green eyes.

Ryan Ross's form(sent from snapchat)
Name-Haley Lupin
Age-11
Gender-Female
Appearance-Short black hair with purple streaks,brown eyes.
Curses-Werewolf
House-Hufflepuff

Ryan Ross
June 18th, 2018, 04:21 PM
Name- Haley Lupin
Age- 11
Gender- Female (she's pan though)
Appearence- Black hair with Purple steaks and brown eyes
Any curses?(werewolf or something like that)- Werewolf
Hogwarts house- Hufflepuff
Other- Teddy Lupin's daughter, has social anxiety and depression

Name- Haley Lupin
Age- 11
Gender- Female
Appearence- Short black hair with Purple streaks, brown eyes
Any curses?(werewolf or something like that)- werewolf
Other- Pansexual, has social anxiety and depression

Ryan Ross
June 18th, 2018, 04:24 PM
Name- Ellie Lupin
Age- 11
Gender- Female (pansexual)
Appearence- Short black hair with Purple streaks, dark brown eyes
Other- Has social anxiety and depression

Anyways,anyone who knows what Harry Potter is can join really.Just made it private so we can go ahead and start.

Ryan Ross

Name-
Age-
Gender-
Appearence-
Hogwarts house-
Other-

My form
Name-Aspen
Age-11
Gender-Female
Hogwarts house-Slytherin

Name- Ellie Lupin
Age- 11
Gender- Female

Ryan Ross

Name-
Age-
Gender-
Appearence-
Hogwarts house-
Other-

My form
Name-Aspen
Age-11
Gender-Female
Hogwarts house-Slytherin

Name- Ellie Lupin
Age- 11
Gender- Female
Appearence- Short black hair with Purple streak, brown eyes
Hogwarts house- HUFFLEPUFF

Static
June 18th, 2018, 08:18 PM
Name- Ellie Lupin
Age- 11
Gender- Female (pansexual)
Appearence- Short black hair with Purple streaks, dark brown eyes
Other- Has social anxiety and depression

Name- Ellie Lupin
Age- 11
Gender- Female

Name- Ellie Lupin
Age- 11
Gender- Female
Appearence- Short black hair with Purple streak, brown eyes
Lol it posted five times because we wasn't patient enough to let it load XD

Static
June 21st, 2018, 07:51 PM
Going to post starter post.Going to restart at train because Aspen's personality is completely different then it was on the old one)

Aspen was walking through the asile of the train,trying to find an empty compartment.A solid black cat trailed behind her,keeping pace and not leaving her side.She bumped into someone with spikey black hair,falling down onto the floor.
Watch where your walking next time!" The stranger snapped.
"Get out of my way next time!You had as much control of me bumping into you as I did!" Aspen said,standing back up.She tried to walk around them,not wanting to get into a fight before she even got to school.The stepped in front of her though,smirking.
"I didn't here an apology. "The stranger told her.
Aspen clenched her fist.Idiot.The only reason I'm not punching you in the face right now is because I don't know any spells,and you would probably cast a spell the moment I touched you.' Aspen thought,taking a step back.Without warning,she made a break for it.When she was sure the stranger couldn't see her anymore,she opened a door at random,running in and closing it just as the cat ran in after her.She turned around,hoping it was empty.She saw one girl in the compartment though with black hair that had purple streaks in it and reached for the handle again,not wanting to be outnumbered if the girl decided to team up with the boy if he found her.

Ryan Ross

Ryan Ross
June 22nd, 2018, 07:04 PM
Going to post starter post.Going to restart at train because Aspen's personality is completely different then it was on the old one)

Aspen was walking through the asile of the train,trying to find an empty compartment.A solid black cat trailed behind her,keeping pace and not leaving her side.She bumped into someone with spikey black hair,falling down onto the floor.
Watch where your walking next time!" The stranger snapped.
"Get out of my way next time!You had as much control of me bumping into you as I did!" Aspen said,standing back up.She tried to walk around them,not wanting to get into a fight before she even got to school.The stepped in front of her though,smirking.
"I didn't here an apology. "The stranger told her.
Aspen clenched her fist.Idiot.The only reason I'm not punching you in the face right now is because I don't know any spells,and you would probably cast a spell the moment I touched you.' Aspen thought,taking a step back.Without warning,she made a break for it.When she was sure the stranger couldn't see her anymore,she opened a door at random,running in and closing it just as the cat ran in after her.She turned around,hoping it was empty.She saw one girl in the compartment though with black hair that had purple streaks in it and reached for the handle again,not wanting to be outnumbered if the girl decided to team up with the boy if he found her.

Ryan Ross

Haley looked up at Aspen, taking her ear buds out. "Hello...I'm Haley.." She said, her voice quivering. "How are you today."

Static
June 22nd, 2018, 07:08 PM
Haley looked up at Aspen, taking her ear buds out. "Hello...I'm Haley.." She said, her voice quivering. "How are you today."
" Um....great!"Aspen lied,sitting down so she wouldn't seem to on edge.The black cat jumped into Haley's lap,sitting down and starting to put."I'm Aspen. "

Ryan Ross
June 22nd, 2018, 07:11 PM
" Um....great!"Aspen lied,sitting down so she wouldn't seem to on edge.The black cat jumped into Haley's lap,sitting down and starting to put."I'm Aspen. "

"AWW is this your cat?" Her owl screeched. "GERARD HUSH!!!" She quietly shouted. She stroked the owl's head gently, calming it down.

Static
June 22nd, 2018, 07:19 PM
"AWW is this your cat?" Her owl screeched. "GERARD HUSH!!!" She quietly shouted. She stroked the owl's head gently, calming it down.
"Aww.Cute owl."Aspen told Haley."My cats name is Jasper.I like your owls name.I think over heard it before..."She said,raking her mind for the name.

Ryan Ross
June 22nd, 2018, 07:23 PM
I named him after the lead singer of my favorite band, My Chemical Romance..maybe you've heard of them..

Static
June 22nd, 2018, 07:45 PM
I named him after the lead singer of my favorite band, My Chemical Romance..maybe you've heard of them..
"Oh yhea!I listen to them on my phone!Apparently though,no technology works around Hogwartsthough because there is to much magic,so iI didn't bring it."Aspen told her.

Ryan Ross
June 23rd, 2018, 10:14 AM
"Oh yhea!I listen to them on my phone!Apparently though,no technology works around Hogwartsthough because there is to much magic,so iI didn't bring it."Aspen told her.

"Oh crap." She said, turning her phone off. "I had no idea..." She rubbed her owl's head again, hoping he wouldn't screech again.

Static
June 23rd, 2018, 03:20 PM
"Oh crap." She said, turning her phone off. "I had no idea..." She rubbed her owl's head again, hoping he wouldn't screech again.
"I don't think they will take it.I just didn't see a point in bringing mine since it isn't work anyway. "Aspen explained.Jasper had fallen asleep on Haley's lap and had begun putting loudly,his tail flicking occasionally.After a few moments of Aspen looking out the window in silence,she was able to think of something to talk about again." So what house do you want to be sorted into?I don't know much about them,so I'm not sure which one I hope to be sorted into."Aspen told her.

Ryan Ross
June 23rd, 2018, 06:49 PM
"I don't think they will take it.I just didn't see a point in bringing mine since it isn't work anyway. "Aspen explained.Jasper had fallen asleep on Haley's lap and had begun putting loudly,his tail flicking occasionally.After a few moments of Aspen looking out the window in silence,she was able to think of something to talk about again." So what house do you want to be sorted into?I don't know much about them,so I'm not sure which one I hope to be sorted into."Aspen told her.

"I'm hoping for Hufflepuff...my dad and my grandma were Hufflepuffs..." She smiled s adly. "My grandparents died in the Battle of Hogwarts..." Tears formed in her eyes.

Static
June 24th, 2018, 04:29 PM
"I'm hoping for Hufflepuff...my dad and my grandma were Hufflepuffs..." She smiled s adly. "My grandparents died in the Battle of Hogwarts..." Tears formed in her eyes.
"Oh...Sorry to here that."Aspen said.She looked back out the window,feeling guilty dor asking such a personal question.She thought for a moment that they would just sit in silence now that she had ruined the mood,until she heard rattling outside of their compartment and it stopped.A sweet looking lady with curly brown hair opened the door,a cart full of odd looking candy and chocolates in front of her.
"Would you girls like to buy anything?We give free samples on everything in case you want to try it first."The lady told them.
Aspen looked at Haley, wondering if she would try anything.

(BTW Aspen's parents were wizards but left for unknown reasons after she was born,so she was raised by her grandparents.:3
I didn't really know a back story before,so if I said anything in any post about it before then that's irrelevant now) Ryan Ross

Ryan Ross
June 26th, 2018, 10:03 AM
"Oh...Sorry to here that."Aspen said.She looked back out the window,feeling guilty dor asking such a personal question.She thought for a moment that they would just sit in silence now that she had ruined the mood,until she heard rattling outside of their compartment and it stopped.A sweet looking lady with curly brown hair opened the door,a cart full of odd looking candy and chocolates in front of her.
"Would you girls like to buy anything?We give free samples on everything in case you want to try it first."The lady told them.
Aspen looked at Haley, wondering if she would try anything.

(BTW Aspen's parents were wizards but left for unknown reasons after she was born,so she was raised by her grandparents.:3
I didn't really know a back story before,so if I said anything in any post about it before then that's irrelevant now) Ryan Ross

Haley wiped her eyes. "Sure. What do you have?" She asked, her voice cracking .

Static
June 26th, 2018, 10:11 AM
Haley wiped her eyes. "Sure. What do you have?" She asked, her voice cracking .
"We have chocolate frogs,Bertie bots every flavor beans,Chocolate wands,honeyfukes mice pops,and sugar quills.Inside of the chocolatefrogs you can also ffind collectable wizard cards.The lady explained.
"Can we try one of each?"Aspen asked.The lady nodded and put out a table between them,laying out two of each candy for them,and two small boxes of every flavor beans.
"I'll come back later if you would like to buy anything."The lady said before leaving.
"So which one should we try first?"Aspen asked.

Ryan Ross
June 26th, 2018, 11:47 AM
"We have chocolate frogs,Bertie bots every flavor beans,Chocolate wands,honeyfukes mice pops,and sugar quills.Inside of the chocolatefrogs you can also ffind collectable wizard cards.The lady explained.
"Can we try one of each?"Aspen asked.The lady nodded and put out a table between them,laying out two of each candy for them,and two small boxes of every flavor beans.
"I'll come back later if you would like to buy anything."The lady said before leaving.
"So which one should we try first?"Aspen asked.

Haley smiled. "My dad said the first one he tried was Bertie Bots, and my grandfather was very fond of chocoloate...so...I'll let you pick. They choice is too hard."

Static
June 26th, 2018, 11:53 AM
Haley smiled. "My dad said the first one he tried was Bertie Bots, and my grandfather was very fond of chocoloate...so...I'll let you pick. They choice is too hard."
Aspen nodded,teaching for one of the frogs.She almost dropped it in surprise as it tried to hop out of her hand,but she managed to hold on.'I just hope this isn't a real frog.'Aspen thought,taking a bite out of it.It stopped moving and she sighed in relief." It's just a hallow chocolate frog."Aspen told Haley,looking inside of it to find a card.She took it out and looked at the face on it."Do you know who Merlin is?"She asked,watching the wizard on the card move.She was beggining to get used to everything moving in the wizarding world,so she wasn't that surprised that the picture was moving.

Ryan Ross
June 26th, 2018, 03:12 PM
Aspen nodded,teaching for one of the frogs.She almost dropped it in surprise as it tried to hop out of her hand,but she managed to hold on.'I just hope this isn't a real frog.'Aspen thought,taking a bite out of it.It stopped moving and she sighed in relief." It's just a hallow chocolate frog."Aspen told Haley,looking inside of it to find a card.She took it out and looked at the face on it."Do you know who Merlin is?"She asked,watching the wizard on the card move.She was beggining to get used to everything moving in the wizarding world,so she wasn't that surprised that the picture was moving.

Haley picked up a chocolate frog. She opened it and caught it as soon as it jumped. "Booo I got Dumbledore.." Haley said looking at the card, disgusted.

Static
June 26th, 2018, 03:30 PM
Haley picked up a chocolate frog. She opened it and caught it as soon as it jumped. "Booo I got Dumbledore.." Haley said looking at the card, disgusted.
"Who is Dumbledore?"Aspen asked curiously,taking another piece of candy at random to try which happened to be a mice pop.She didn't try it yet though because she didn't want to eat something alone in case it turned out to be disgusting.

Ryan Ross
June 28th, 2018, 04:11 PM
"Who is Dumbledore?"Aspen asked curiously,taking another piece of candy at random to try which happened to be a mice pop.She didn't try it yet though because she didn't want to eat something alone in case it turned out to be disgusting.

"Some ugly old guy that taught Harry Snotter." Haley said, also picking up a mice pop.

Static
June 28th, 2018, 04:18 PM
"Some ugly old guy that taught Harry Snotter." Haley said, also picking up a mice pop.
"Oh."Aspen said,pretending to know who 'Harry Snotrer' was while eating the micepop.

Ryan Ross
June 28th, 2018, 04:38 PM
"Oh."Aspen said,pretending to know who 'Harry Snotrer' was while eating the micepop.

Haley also tried the mouse pop and gagged. "EWW NOO!" she shouted

Static
June 28th, 2018, 04:40 PM
Haley also tried the mouse pop and gagged. "EWW NOO!" she shouted
""It tastes like a lollipop to me,but I don't like it."Aspen said,throwing it in the trash can next to them."You can pick the next one."

Ryan Ross
June 28th, 2018, 04:54 PM
""It tastes like a lollipop to me,but I don't like it."Aspen said,throwing it in the trash can next to them."You can pick the next one."

Haley picked up a box of Bertie Botts. She read some of the flavors and laughed.

Static
June 28th, 2018, 06:11 PM
Haley picked up a box of Bertie Botts. She read some of the flavors and laughed.
"Are you sure these are actually safe to eat?They have some weird flavors?"Aspen asked.

Ryan Ross
June 28th, 2018, 06:21 PM
"Are you sure these are actually safe to eat?They have some weird flavors?"Aspen asked.

"Yeah they're safe..I think.."

Static
June 29th, 2018, 07:42 PM
"Yeah they're safe..I think.."
Aspen got one out of the box,eating it quickly and almost immediately gagging,wishing she hadn't swallowed it."I got earwax or bad milk or something bad like that!"Aspen said,disgusted.

Ryan Ross
June 29th, 2018, 08:12 PM
Aspen got one out of the box,eating it quickly and almost immediately gagging,wishing she hadn't swallowed it."I got earwax or bad milk or something bad like that!"Aspen said,disgusted.

"I got popcorn" Haley said smiling.

Static
July 2nd, 2018, 01:28 PM
"I got popcorn" Haley said smiling.
"Lucky. "Aspen said,picking up the box and grabbing another bean.This one was brown and looked like it could be chocolate or something very disgusting.Before she could eat though,she heard everyone in the train start scuffling around.Glancing outside of their compartment,she saw everyone getting on their robes." I think we are almost at Hogwarts.Everyone is getting their robes on.Should we get outsmon to?"Aspn asked.

Ryan Ross
July 3rd, 2018, 04:16 PM
"Lucky. "Aspen said,picking up the box and grabbing another bean.This one was brown and looked like it could be chocolate or something very disgusting.Before she could eat though,she heard everyone in the train start scuffling around.Glancing outside of their compartment,she saw everyone getting on their robes." I think we are almost at Hogwarts.Everyone is getting their robes on.Should we get outsmon to?"Aspn asked.

"Yeah...don't wanna get yelled at on the first day." Haley said, slipping on her robes.

Static
July 3rd, 2018, 04:22 PM
"Yeah...don't wanna get yelled at on the first day." Haley said, slipping on her robes.
Aspen got out her robes to and slipped them on over her clothes.

Ryan Ross
July 3rd, 2018, 05:36 PM
Aspen got out her robes to and slipped them on over her clothes.

Haley looked out the window and saw Hogwarts. "Woah." She said.

Static
July 3rd, 2018, 05:45 PM
Haley looked out the window and saw Hogwarts. "Woah." She said.
Aspen looked out in awe.Jasper looked out the window to,laying back down though without much reaction.

Ryan Ross
July 3rd, 2018, 05:48 PM
Aspen looked out in awe.Jasper looked out the window to,laying back down though without much reaction.

Gerard screeched. Haley told him "Please hush child." She said.

Static
July 3rd, 2018, 06:03 PM
Gerard screeched. Haley told him "Please hush child." She said.
The train stopped and the students grabbed their bags and hustled out,Haley and Aspen following.
"All first years come over here!"A tall wizard shouted,trying to see above the taller students.

Ryan Ross
July 3rd, 2018, 06:06 PM
The train stopped and the students grabbed their bags and hustled out,Haley and Aspen following.
"All first years come over here!"A tall wizard shouted,trying to see above the taller students.

"I guess we're going in the castle now..." Haley said , walking towards the tall man.

Static
July 3rd, 2018, 06:37 PM
"I guess we're going in the castle now..." Haley said , walking towards the tall man.
I am professor Abbeyand will be you Astronomy teacher." He shouted,muttering to himself afterwards "The class nobody cares about."

Aspen smiled,turning to Haley?"We are finnally here!"She whispered to her.

Ryan Ross
July 3rd, 2018, 06:50 PM
I am professor Abbeyand will be you Astronomy teacher." He shouted,muttering to himself afterwards "The class nobody cares about."

Aspen smiled,turning to Haley?"We are finnally here!"She whispered to her.

"Finally!" Haley said, smiling.

Static
July 3rd, 2018, 07:03 PM
"Finally!" Haley said, smiling.
Professor Abbe lead the students to a lake and got on a boat."If you would just step onto one of the two boats,you will be taken to the great hall."He told them.

Aspen stepped onto the boat,hoping the Haley was following.As soon as it was full,it started floating toward the castle.

Ryan Ross
July 3rd, 2018, 09:24 PM
Professor Abbe lead the students to a lake and got on a boat."If you would just step onto one of the two boats,you will be taken to the great hall."He told them.

Aspen stepped onto the boat,hoping the Haley was following.As soon as it was full,it started floating toward the castle.

Haley smiled at Aspen, and the other students on their boat.

Static
July 5th, 2018, 04:47 PM
Haley smiled at Aspen, and the other students on their boat.
(Timesikip to at the greathall)
Aspen walked into the great hall.At the front,there was an old patched hat,and a lady with long,dark brown hair and glasses,beside someone else.
(U want to be the headmaster?)

Ryan Ross
July 7th, 2018, 10:31 AM
(Timesikip to at the greathall)
Aspen walked into the great hall.At the front,there was an old patched hat,and a lady with long,dark brown hair and glasses,beside someone else.
(U want to be the headmaster?)

The headmaster smiled warmly at the students. "Welcome to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardy. I'm headmaster Urie, and I hope you all have a wonderful 7 years at Hogwarts. Now let the sorting begin!" They said , and the first years cheered.

Static
July 7th, 2018, 10:37 AM
The headmaster smiled warmly at the students. "Welcome to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardy. I'm headmaster Urie, and I hope you all have a wonderful 7 years at Hogwarts. Now let the sorting begin!" They said , and the first years cheered.
Aspen waited for her name to be called,her fingers drumming the table.Anytime someone was put into Slytherin or Hufflepuff, someone seemed to laugh because they where the two houses looked down upon the most.
(Remember to have Prof.Urie announce that Hufflepuff and Slytherin will have most of their classes together because of gryfindor and Slytherin fighting to much)

Static
July 8th, 2018, 12:57 PM
Ohhhh I had an idea for a new character to be friends with Aspen and Haley.)
Name-Alexavior(Alex for short)
Age-11
Gender-Male
Appearence-Messy,Dark red hair and Dark green eyes.He is average height.
Hogwarts house-Slytherin
Other-No he is not a weasly XD.He has red hair,not orange.He hates his parents because they are descendants from salzar Slytherin and always boast about it,and are huge jerks basically.He can also a parselmouth.

Ryan Ross
July 8th, 2018, 01:25 PM
Ohhhh I had an idea for a new character to be friends with Aspen and Haley.)
Name-Alexavior(Alex for short)
Age-11
Gender-Male
Appearence-Messy,Dark red hair and Dark green eyes.He is average height.
Hogwarts house-Slytherin
Other-No he is not a weasly XD.He has red hair,not orange.He hates his parents because they are descendants from salzar Slytherin and always boast about it,and are huge jerks basically.He can also a parselmouth.

Headmaster Urie looked around at the students. "Oh, I forgot to mention. Southern and Hufflepuff are going to Have classes together, as Slytherin and Gryffindor fight too much. Anyways, let the sorting begin!"

Static
July 8th, 2018, 01:32 PM
Headmaster Urie looked around at the students. "Oh, I forgot to mention. Southern and Hufflepuff are going to Have classes together, as Slytherin and Gryffindor fight too much. Anyways, let the sorting begin!"
Aspen continued to drum her fingers on the table beside Haley,hoping they would be in the same house or have the same classes.

(The color of his hair will be the color of his text XD)
Alex put his feet on the table and waitid for his name to be called.He mostly wanted to eat honestly.He could care less what house he was put in.He wasn't what you would call a 'People's person' because everyone always remarked on how he was a defendant of the most evil people to probably ever exist,but he didn't care.He simply punched them across the face when they said that.Because of this,it was obvious people where avoiding him because of the lack of people sitting beside him.

Ryan Ross
July 8th, 2018, 01:37 PM
Aspen continued to drum her fingers on the table beside Haley,hoping they would be in the same house or have the same classes.

(The color of his hair will be the color of his text XD)
Alex put his feet on the table and waitid for his name to be called.He mostly wanted to eat honestly.He could care less what house he was put in.He wasn't what you would call a 'People's person' because everyone always remarked on how he was a defendant of the most evil people to probably ever exist,but he didn't care.He simply punched them across the face when they said that.Because of this,it was obvious people where avoiding him because of the lack of people sitting beside him.

The sorting ceremony began. Headmaster Urie began calling students names. "Aspen?" She asked, " Is Aspen here? " as she said this Haley noticed Alex sitting across from them. "Hi..." She said awkwardly

Static
July 8th, 2018, 01:40 PM
The sorting ceremony began. Headmaster Urie began calling students names. "Aspen?" She asked, " Is Aspen here? " as she said this Haley noticed Alex sitting across from them. "Hi..." She said awkwardly
Aspen stood up,walking up to the Stoll and sitting down as directed,the sorting hat being set on her head.After a second,it shouted "SLYTHERIN"

"What do you want?"Alex asked,looking at Haley.He wasn't trying to sound rude,but he wasn't sure it had worked.

Ryan Ross
July 8th, 2018, 01:43 PM
Aspen stood up,walking up to the Stoll and sitting down as directed,the sorting hat being set on her head.After a second,it shouted "SLYTHERIN"

"What do you want?"Alex asked,looking at Haley.He wasn't trying to sound rude,but he wasn't sure it had worked.

Haley smiled at Aspen. "Nothing...I just wanted to say hi..."

"Alex?" Headmaster Urie said.

Static
July 8th, 2018, 01:49 PM
Haley smiled at Aspen. "Nothing...I just wanted to say hi..."

"Alex?" Headmaster Urie said.
"Oh.Ok."Alex said,standing up and sitting stool.Almost as soon as the hat was put on his head,it shouted "SLYTHERIN!"Alex sat at the Slytherin table.

Ryan Ross
July 8th, 2018, 01:51 PM
"Oh.Ok."Alex said,standing up and sitting stool.Almost as soon as the hat was put on his head,it shouted "SLYTHERIN!"Alex sat at the Slytherin table.

Headmaster Urie called a few more and me until finally she called Haley. She awkwardly walked to the front of the room, her hands shaking. Then hat was placed on her head and it though for a moment before shouting "HUFFLEPUFF!!!"

Static
July 8th, 2018, 01:55 PM
Headmaster Urie called a few more and me until finally she called Haley. She awkwardly walked to the front of the room, her hands shaking. Then hat was placed on her head and it though for a moment before shouting "HUFFLEPUFF!!!"
Aspen clapped when Haley was placed in Hufflepuff.The Slytherin tables and Hufflepuff tables where beside each other,so she turned to Haley when she sat down." Congratulations! we have the same classes to!" Aspen told her.

Ryan Ross
July 8th, 2018, 01:58 PM
Aspen clapped when Haley was placed in Hufflepuff.The Slytherin tables and Hufflepuff tables where beside each other,so she turned to Haley when she sat down." Congratulations! we have the same classes to!" Aspen told her.

Haley smiled. "I'm excited." She said

Static
July 8th, 2018, 02:00 PM
Haley smiled. "I'm excited." She said
The plates in front of them where suddenly full of food.Aspen began eating.
Alex smiled at Haley,scooting over."So what's your name?I was called before I could ask."He explained.Aspen was to busy eating to notice him.

Ryan Ross
July 8th, 2018, 02:01 PM
The plates in front of them where suddenly full of food.Aspen began eating.
Alex smiled at Haley,scooting over."So what's your name?I was called before I could ask."He explained.Aspen was to busy eating to notice him.

Haley smiled. "My name's Haley Lupin." She said, smiling.

Static
July 8th, 2018, 02:09 PM
Haley smiled. "My name's Haley Lupin." She said, smiling.
"I'm Alexavior Prower,but you can call me Alex sends alexavior is was to long."Alex said.

Ryan Ross
July 9th, 2018, 08:17 AM
"I'm Alexavior Prower,but you can call me Alex sends alexavior is was to long."Alex said.

Haley smiled. "My name was almost Nymphadora..." She said, her voice trailing off.

Static
July 9th, 2018, 01:42 PM
Haley smiled. "My name was almost Nymphadora..." She said, her voice trailing off.
(I need a better last name for him...I was going to use Gaunt but just a dependent and stupid made up characters for his parents,but I think everyone in the gaunt family died :/ )
Alex made the connection to Lupin and tonks quickly,but he didn't say anything.He knew Lupin had been a werewolf,but that didn't nessisary make her one,and he wouldn't care if she was anyways.She probably didn't want anyone to know if she was."So how do you like Hogwarts so far?That food is good in my opinion." Alex said,changing the subject so she wouldn't be as sad.

Ryan Ross
July 9th, 2018, 02:46 PM
(I need a better last name for him...I was going to use Gaunt but just a dependent and stupid made up characters for his parents,but I think everyone in the gaunt family died :/ )
Alex made the connection to Lupin and tonks quickly,but he didn't say anything.He knew Lupin had been a werewolf,but that didn't nessisary make her one,and he wouldn't care if she was anyways.She probably didn't want anyone to know if she was."So how do you like Hogwarts so far?That food is good in my opinion." Alex said,changing the subject so she wouldn't be as sad.

"Yes, and I love the food." Haley said, smiling.

Static
July 9th, 2018, 02:59 PM
"Yes, and I love the food." Haley said, smiling.
"It's better than my house,that's for sure."Alex said,eating a little bit more of his food.
(Just say when you want to Timeikip to their forest class, which can be whatever.I wanna be potions teacher tho :3)

Ryan Ross
July 9th, 2018, 03:24 PM
"It's better than my house,that's for sure."Alex said,eating a little bit more of his food.
(Just say when you want to Timeikip to their forest class, which can be whatever.I wanna be potions teacher tho :3)

"Same. My dad can't cook n and my mom tries." Haley said, eating some more food.

(Yeah we can)

Static
July 9th, 2018, 03:42 PM
"Same. My dad can't cook n and my mom tries." Haley said, eating some more food.

(Yeah we can)
(Insert epic transition here)
"So who was you talking to yesterday?Your boyfriend or something?"Aspen asked jokingly,carrying a her culdron that also had everything in it.They where supposed to leave them in potions today,so she was glad they wouldn't have to carry it around all day.

Further up ahead, a big was talking to Alex,clearly trying to get on his nerves.Eventually, Alex gave up on ignoring them."So what if I am?Heritag doesn't matter.If you keep bothering you then maybe I'll tell my pet baslisk to eat you." Alex told the stranger.After that,the stranger walked ahead quickly.Alex turned around and saw Haley.

(Oof Alex is salty)

Ryan Ross
July 9th, 2018, 04:00 PM
(Insert epic transition here)
"So who was you talking to yesterday?Your boyfriend or something?"Aspen asked jokingly,carrying a her culdron that also had everything in it.They where supposed to leave them in potions today,so she was glad they wouldn't have to carry it around all day.

Further up ahead, a big was talking to Alex,clearly trying to get on his nerves.Eventually, Alex gave up on ignoring them."So what if I am?Heritag doesn't matter.If you keep bothering you then maybe I'll tell my pet baslisk to eat you." Alex told the stranger.After that,the stranger walked ahead quickly.Alex turned around and saw Haley.

(Oof Alex is salty)

Haley blushed. "Umm...hi Alex.." She said.

(He's one salty boi)

Static
July 9th, 2018, 04:07 PM
Haley blushed. "Umm...hi Alex.." She said.

(He's one salty boi)
Alex stopped so that they could catch up."Hey Haley."He said,noticing Aspen."So I'm guessing you two are friends?"He asked.
"Yhea.I'm Aspen,your Alex,she's Haley.We all know each other now."Aspen said."I'm pretty sure we all have the same class,so why don't we sit at the same table." Aspen said,knowing that Haley wouldn't have asked.
Alex looked at his schedule."I hope we live through our first class.The potions teacher is supposed to be the worst."Alex said.

Ryan Ross
July 11th, 2018, 06:53 PM
Alex stopped so that they could catch up."Hey Haley."He said,noticing Aspen."So I'm guessing you two are friends?"He asked.
"Yhea.I'm Aspen,your Alex,she's Haley.We all know each other now."Aspen said."I'm pretty sure we all have the same class,so why don't we sit at the same table." Aspen said,knowing that Haley wouldn't have asked.
Alex looked at his schedule."I hope we live through our first class.The potions teacher is supposed to be the worst."Alex said.

Haley smiled at Aspen. "Thank you." She whispered.

Static
July 11th, 2018, 07:05 PM
Haley smiled at Aspen. "Thank you." She whispered.
Aspen nodded,walking into the potions room with the other two.

"You three are five minutes late.Before you come up with stupid excuses,I want you to know that I don't care.Get out your books and turn to page three."The teacher said.The teacher had black hair that went down to his shoulders and he was tall.He had long black robes,but they didn't specify his house.

"Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed."Alex whispered.As soon as he said this,the back of his head was hit with enrolled up newspaper.

"I said sit down and tiurn to page three in your books.I don't recall saying you could talk while you did it."The teacher said coldly.

(He's so mean XD)

Ryan Ross
July 11th, 2018, 07:07 PM
Aspen nodded,walking into the potions room with the other two.

"You three are five minutes late.Before you come up with stupid excuses,I want you to know that I don't care.Get out your books and turn to page three."The teacher said.The teacher had black hair that went down to his shoulders and he was tall.He had long black robes,but they didn't specify his house.

"Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed."Alex whispered.As soon as he said this,the back of his head was hit with enrolled up newspaper.

"I said sit down and tiurn to page three in your books.I don't recall saying you could talk while you did it."The teacher said coldly.

(He's so mean XD)

Haley glared at the professor. She turned to page 3, so she wouldn't get smacked and yawned.

"Wasn't that child abuse?" A student named Brendon shouted from the back of the room.

Static
July 11th, 2018, 07:11 PM
Haley glared at the professor. She turned to page 3, so she wouldn't get smacked and yawned.

"Wasn't that child abuse?" A student named Brendon shouted from the back of the room.
"You don't smack a dog with a newspaper and ask if it's animal abuse.You should be glad I am not like an old teacher that used to teach here named filch,or you would have been hung up on the ceiling by your feet."The teacher said."I am profesor Ayres and I will regrettably be your potions yteacheer this year."
Aspen turned to page three.The page showed ingredients to a healing potion and how to make it.

Ryan Ross
July 11th, 2018, 07:24 PM
"You don't smack a dog with a newspaper and ask if it's animal abuse.You should be glad I am not like an old teacher that used to teach here named filch,or you would have been hung up on the ceiling by your feet."The teacher said."I am profesor Ayres and I will regrettably be your potions yteacheer this year."
Aspen turned to page three.The page showed ingredients to a healing potion and how to make it.

Brendon glared at Professor Ayres. "Oh lemme guess you're gonna make fun of me cuz I have a big forehead and I'm pansexual. Lemme tell you something buddy, I'll kick your A- butt and you'll regret ever talking to me." He said.

Static
July 11th, 2018, 07:27 PM
Brendon glared at Professor Ayres. "Oh lemme guess you're gonna make fun of me cuz I'm have a big forehead and I'm pansexual. Lemme tell you something buddy, I'll kick your A- butt and you'll regret ever talking to me." He said.
"Three weeks detention,and if you think you can defeat me in a fight,then you can go right ahead and try.I'll even give you a reward if you can."The professor told Brendon.

Ryan Ross
July 11th, 2018, 07:38 PM
"Three weeks detention,and if you think you can defeat me in a fight,then you can go right ahead and try.I'll even give you a reward if you can."The professor told Brendon.

Brendon glared at the professor again. "Try me bi- butthole." He said, glad he caught himself before he swore.

Static
July 11th, 2018, 07:42 PM
Brendon glared at the professor again. "Try me bi- butthole." He said, glad he caught himself before he swore.
"So you will be making a simple health potion today.As you can see in the potions book,it can heal minor injuries and if made absolutely flawlessly, replenish some energy.Prof.Agree said,ignoring Brendon's threats."The house that makes it the best will get ten house points.You ma begin."
Alex read through the instructions and started grabbing iingredients from the desk that they where aloud to take and from his culdron.
Aspen took some ingredients from her culdron and the desk,but when she sat down,she had no idea what anything was since she had came from a little family.She started looking through the page,trying to act like she knew what she was doing.

Ryan Ross
July 11th, 2018, 07:45 PM
"So you will be making a simple health potion today.As you can see in the potions book,it can heal minor injuries and if made absolutely flawlessly, replenish some energy.Prof.Agree said,ignoring Brendon's threats."The house that makes it the best will get ten house points.You ma begin."
Alex read through the instructions and started grabbing iingredients from the desk that they where aloufd to take and from his culdron.

Haley flashed a quick smile to Brendon and ran to get the ingredients. Haley noticed Brandon's tie was undone and his sweater was tied around his waist, his shirt underneath unbuttoned a little. Brendon nearly tripped over his shoelaces running to get ingredients. His hair was still perfect though.

Static
July 11th, 2018, 07:49 PM
Haley flashed a quick smile to Brendon and ran to get the ingredients. Haley noticed Brandon's tie was undone and his sweater was tied around his waist, his shirt underneath unbuttoned a little. Brendon nearly tripped over his shoelaces running to get ingredients. His hair was still perfect though.
(Is Brendon going to be a side character or join the fantastic group of main characters?)
Alex glanced at Haley looking at Brendon and pretended not to notice,but he was choping a weird looking plant harder than nessisary.
(Oof someone likes someone.Don't know if he will still like her later on tho :/ )

Ryan Ross
July 11th, 2018, 07:51 PM

Name- Brendon "Beebo" Boyd Hamilton
Age-11

Gender- Male

Appearence- https://www.bing.com/images/search?view=detailV2&ccid=qGA9jOZe&id=E0B7852804659274902AE8AC1923D873583F5584&thid=OIP.qGA9jOZeoxN552zYInO86gHaLG&mediaurl=http%3a%2f%2fdiymag.com%2fmedia%2fimg%2fA rtists%2fP%2fPanic-at-the-Disco%2f_1500xAUTO_crop_center-center_75%2fBrendon-Urie_PATD_120116_SLB_002-Edit.jpg&exph=2248&expw=1500&q=brendon+urie&simid=607999781931453468&selectedIndex=1&ajaxhist=0 Pretend he looks 11

Any curses?(werewolf or something like that)- Too pretty, sassy

Other- Pansexual, dating Ryan Dun (a muggle)

Static
July 11th, 2018, 07:54 PM
Name- Brendon "Beebo" Boyd Urie
Age-11

Gender- Male

Appearence- https://www.bing.com/images/search?view=detailV2&ccid=qGA9jOZe&id=E0B7852804659274902AE8AC1923D873583F5584&thid=OIP.qGA9jOZeoxN552zYInO86gHaLG&mediaurl=http%3a%2f%2fdiymag.com%2fmedia%2fimg%2fA rtists%2fP%2fPanic-at-the-Disco%2f_1500xAUTO_crop_center-center_75%2fBrendon-Urie_PATD_120116_SLB_002-Edit.jpg&exph=2248&expw=1500&q=brendon+urie&simid=607999781931453468&selectedIndex=1&ajaxhist=0 Pretend he looks 11

Other- Pansexual, dating Ryan Ross (a muggle)
You can't have band members in the rp :/ maybe change his last name to something else and change Ryan Ross to Ryan Smith or something

Ryan Ross
July 11th, 2018, 07:55 PM
Name- Brendon "Beebo" Boyd Urie
Age-11

Gender- Male

Other- Pansexual, dating Ryan Ross (a muggle)

(He can join them)

Haley looked at Alex. "Are you okay??" She asked. Meanwhile Brendon put too much of an ingredient in his potion "GOD DA-YYYYNGIT" he shouted.

Static
July 11th, 2018, 07:58 PM
(He can join them)

Haley looked at Alex. "Are you okay??" She asked. Meanwhile Brendon put too much of an ingredient in his potion "GOD DA-YYYYNGIT" he shouted.
"Why wouldn't I be?"Alex asked,adding the ingredients he had chopped into his culdron.
"Haley do you know what half of this stuff is?"Aspen asked,looking through the ingredients again in hopes of finding something she recognized.
The professor watched from the desk,not saying anything.

Ryan Ross
July 11th, 2018, 08:00 PM
"Why wouldn't I be?"Alex asked.
"Haley do you know what half of this stuff is?"Aspen asked,looking through the ingredients again in hopes of finding something she recognized.

" just askin'" she told Alex. "Um...I recognize a few...I can help you if you want me to." She told Aspen. "I GIVE UP!" Brendon said, slamming his head into the desks and groaning. "THAT FU-DGING HURT!!" He screamed.
Swiftheart

Static
July 12th, 2018, 02:26 PM
" just askin'" she told Alex. "Um...I recognize a few...I can help you if you want me to." She told Aspen. "I GIVE UP!" Brendon said, slamming his head into the desks and groaning. "THAT FU-DGING HURT!!" He screamed.
Swiftheart
""Yhea,I deffinently need help."Aspen said."I am not asking the teacher,because he is terrifying".

Ryan Ross
July 12th, 2018, 02:41 PM
""Yhea,I deffinently need help."Aspen said."I am not asking the teacher,because he is terrifying".

"Yeah he's pretty scary.." "HEY TEACHER I HURT MY FOREHEAD!!! " Brendon shouted.

Static
July 12th, 2018, 03:15 PM
"Yeah he's pretty scary.." "HEY TEACHER I HURT MY FOREHEAD!!! " Brendon shouted.
"Does it look like I care?"Professor Ayres asked."You could have hurt my feelings earlier."He added sarcastically.

Alex added the latest ingredient to his potion and sat back,waiting for everyone else to finish.It was a scarlet red color and smelled like medicine a little doctor would give you.

Ryan Ross
July 12th, 2018, 03:16 PM
"Does it look like I care?"Professor Ayres asked."You could have hurt my feelings earlier."He added sarcastically.

Alex added the latest ingredient to his potion and sat back,waiting for everyone else to finish.It was a scarlet red color and smelled like medicine a little doctor would give you.

"MY FOREHEAD IS BLEEDING INTO MY POTION!!!!" Brendon screamed

Static
July 12th, 2018, 03:19 PM
"MY FOREHEAD IS BLEEDING INTO MY POTION!!!!" Brendon screamed
The professor sighed."Go to the hospital wing then.I still expect a complete potion by the end of class Hamilton."He said.

Ryan Ross
July 12th, 2018, 03:22 PM
The professor sighed."Go to the hospital wing then.I still expect a complete potion by the end of class Hamilton."He said.

Brendon cursed under his breath and ran to the hospital wing. Haley glared at the teacher.

Static
July 12th, 2018, 03:32 PM
Brendon cursed under his breath and ran to the hospital wing. Haley glared at the teacger .
Aspen started to make her position with the help of haley
(Time skip to the end of class?)

Ryan Ross
July 12th, 2018, 03:34 PM
Aspen started to make her position with the help of haley
(Time skip to the end of class?)

(Yeah)

Static
July 12th, 2018, 04:04 PM
(Yeah)
Professor Ayres walked through the rows of students,every know and them giving an disgusted look,but never really saying anything.Eventually he got to Brendon's"It was supposed to be a health potion, not a position potion.This looks like something that my mother would cook,and she was a terrible cook."He said before continuing,stopping at the main charectrsHaley's,Alex's,and Aspen's.
(Just describe a wee bit about how Haley's potion looks so I know what his reaction will be :3)

Ryan Ross
July 12th, 2018, 04:37 PM
Professor Ayres walked through the rows of students,every know and them giving an disgusted look,but never really saying anything.Eventually he got to Brendon's"It was supposed to be a health potion, not a position potion.This looks like something that my mother would cook,and she was a terrible cook."He said before continuing,stopping at the main charectrsHaley's,Alex's,and Aspen's.
(Just describe a wee bit about how Haley's potion looks so I know what his reaction will be :3)

Haley looked at her potion. It was as red as the blood dripping from Brendon's forehead. Speaking of Brendon,he was fuming. He considered making a rude gesture at Professor Ayres.

Static
July 12th, 2018, 04:43 PM
Haley looked at her potion. It was as red as the blood dripping from Brendon's forehead. Speaking of Brendon,he was fuming. He considered making a ride gesture at Professor Ayres.
Aspen's potion was the same as Haley's sence she had followed her directions perfectly.Thenprofesor stopped,looking impressed for a second.
"Ten points to Slytherin and Hufflepuff."Professor Ayres said."Class dismissed."

Ryan Ross
July 12th, 2018, 04:45 PM
Aspen's potion was the same as Haley's sence she had followed her directions perfectly.Thenprofesor stopped,looking impressed for a second.
"Ten points to Slytherin and Hufflepuff."Professor Ayres said."Class dismissed."

Brendon ran out of the class, it stopping to thank Haley for getting Hufflepuff points. He ran out the door, nearly tripping again. Haley smiled at him, and picked up her things.

Static
July 12th, 2018, 04:58 PM
Brendon ran out of the class, it stopping to thank Haley for getting Hufflepuff points. He ran out the door, nearly tripping again. Haley smiled at him, and picked up her things.
"So what is out next class?"Aspen asked Haley because Alex was to busy glaring at Brendon.

Ryan Ross
July 12th, 2018, 05:01 PM
"So what is out next class?"Aspen asked Haley because Alex was to busy glaring at Brendon.

"Defense Against The Dark Arts." Haley said, tilting her head at Alex. " are you okay? " she asked.

Static
July 12th, 2018, 05:15 PM
"Defense Against The Dark Arts." Haley said, tilting her head at Alex. " are you okay? " she asked.
"Yhea.Just got distracted for a second."Alex told her.
Aspen found the classroom and pointed it out to them and they all walked in.

Ryan Ross
July 12th, 2018, 05:16 PM
"Yhea.Just got distracted for a second."Alex told her.
Aspen found the classroom and pointed it out to them and they all walked in.

(Can I Be the DATDA teacher?)

Static
July 12th, 2018, 05:16 PM
(Can I Be the DATDA teacher?)
(Yhea)

Ryan Ross
July 12th, 2018, 05:29 PM
(Yhea)

Name- Wilson Stump
Age- 35
Gender- Male
Appearence- imagine Patrick Stump but like tall
Other- Adorable, dating a muggle named Sam Wentz (a guy)

Static
July 12th, 2018, 05:39 PM
Name- Wilson Stump
Age- 35
Gender- Male
Appearence- imagine Patrick Stump but like tall
Other- Adorable, dating a muggle named Sam Wentz (a guy)
Kk)

Ryan Ross
July 12th, 2018, 05:54 PM
Kk)

(Yay)

Static
July 12th, 2018, 05:55 PM
(Yay)
Well,let's begin the best class X3)

Ryan Ross
July 12th, 2018, 05:58 PM
Well,let's begin the best class X3)

(Yay)

Static
July 12th, 2018, 06:06 PM
(Yay)
Aspen sat down and so did Alex.They both where looking at the front of the classroom.Aspen wasn't sure what to expect,but Alex looked like he already hated this class.

Ryan Ross
July 12th, 2018, 06:15 PM
Aspen sat down and so did Alex.They both where looking at the front of the classroom.Aspen wasn't sure what to expect,but Alex looked like he already hated this class.

Professor Stump stumbled to the front of the class. He adjusted his glasses and awkwardly smiled at the class. "Hi, um, I'm professor Stump..um..if there's anything you want to ask me to ahead.." He said, it was very obvious he wasn't good talking in front of crowds. Brendon beamed at him and said "Hello Professor Stump! If you don't mind me asking, are you dating anybody? Just wondering.." " Oh..um...I have a boyfriend..his name is Sam....he's a muggle, and he has really pretty hot whiskey eyes.. " Professor Stump said, blushing.

Static
July 12th, 2018, 06:19 PM
Professor Stump stumbled to the front of the class. He adjusted his glasses and awkwardly smiled at the class. "Hi, um, I'm professor Stump..um..if there's anything you want to ask me to ahead.." He said, it was very obvious he wasn't good talking in front of crowds. Brendon beamed at him and said "Hello Professor Stump! If you don't mind me asking, are you dating anybody? Just wondering.." " Oh..um...I have a boyfriend..his name is Sam....he's a muggle, and he has really pretty hot whiskey eyes.. " Professor Stump said, blushing.
Aspen watched,looking over at haley."He seems nicer than the potions teacher."She told her.

Ryan Ross
July 12th, 2018, 06:24 PM
Aspen watched,looking over at haley."He seems nicer than the potions teacher."She told her.

"Wayyy nicer." She said smiling. "I hope that doesn't make you hate me..most people do when I tell them I'm...you know..." Professor Stump said.

Static
July 12th, 2018, 06:27 PM
"Wayyy nicer." She said smiling. "I hope that doesn't make you hate me..most people do when I tell them I'm...you know..." Professor Stump said.
"Of course we wont."Aspen said,and so did most of the class.
Alex wasn't paying attention,and his head was resting in his hand.

Ryan Ross
July 12th, 2018, 06:29 PM
"Of course we wont."Aspen said,and so did most of the class.
Alex wasn't paying attention,and his head was resting in his hand.

Professor Stump smiled. "We better get on with the lesson...I better not stand here for an hour talking about my sexuality..."

Static
July 12th, 2018, 06:49 PM
Professor Stump smiled. "We better get on with the lesson...I better not stand here for an hour talking about my sexuality..."
Aspen watched,beggining to try and guess what the lesson would be.

Ryan Ross
July 12th, 2018, 07:34 PM
Aspen watched,beggining to try and guess what the lesson would be.

Professor Stump opened a book. "Okay..um..turn to page 3 in your textbooks. We're learning about hippogriffs.."

Static
July 12th, 2018, 07:40 PM
Professor Stump opened a book. "Okay..um..turn to page 3 in your textbooks. We're learning about hippogriffs.."
Aspen turned to page three and scanned ahead.She had heard about them from fairytale,but now she knew they actually existed.She had gotten use to that happening now though.

Ryan Ross
July 12th, 2018, 07:43 PM
Aspen turned to page three and scanned ahead.She had heard about them from fairytale,but now she knew they actually existed.She had gotten use to that happening now though.

There was a dramatic girly scream from the back of the room. "I GOT A PAPER CUT!!" Brendon shrieked. Professor Stump sent him to the hospital wing, scared that Brendon was really hurt.

Static
July 13th, 2018, 05:12 PM
There was a dramatic girly scream from the back of the room. "I GOT A PAPER CUT!!" Brendon shrieked. Professor Stump sent him to the hospital wing, scared that Brendon was really hurt.
'So are we starting soon or...' Aspen thought,watching Brendon walk out.

Ryan Ross
July 13th, 2018, 05:30 PM
'So are we starting soon or...' Aspen thought,watching Brendon walk out.

"I'm sorry for all the time we've spent not learning..." Professor Stump said.

Static
July 13th, 2018, 05:46 PM
"I'm sorry for all the time we've spent not learning..." Professor Stump said.
Apen was still looking through the book,looking at the spells and stuff that was in it.

Ryan Ross
July 13th, 2018, 05:52 PM
Apen was still looking through the book,looking at the spells and stuff that was in it.

Professor Stump began teaching. "The hippodrome is a potentially dangerous creature, you don't want to be on its bad side, and it takes offence to most things.' Professor Stump then began to teach the students about everything they needed to know about Hippogriffs for the next 45 minutes.

Static
July 13th, 2018, 07:11 PM
Professor Stump began teaching. "The hippodrome is a potentially dangerous creature, you don't want to be on its bad side, and it takes offence to most things.' Professor Stump then began to teach the students about everything they needed to know about Hippogriffs for the next 45 minutes.
(Time skip?Ooo the next time they go to DATDA they should learn a spell.
I was trying to find a name for the main antagonist,but all I could think of was hatato which means evil despair in Japanese,but that's about it.u got any ideas?)

Class ended and Alex stood up,walking out and waiting for Aspen and Haley.
Aspen walked out of class,still flipping through her book and looking at the spells and animals.

Ryan Ross
July 13th, 2018, 07:17 PM
(Time skip?Ooo the next time they go to DATDA they should learn a spell.
I was trying to find a name for the main antagonist,but all I could think of was hatato which means evil despair in Japanese,but that's about it.u got any ideas?)

Class ended and Alex stood up,walking out and waiting for Aspen and Haley.
Aspen walked out of class,still flipping through her book and looking at the spells and animals.

(Yeah they will don't worry, and we could call him Lucius)
Haley was walking up to Alex, and as she did Brendon walked past and smiled at Haley. She smiled back and waited for Aspen.

Static
July 13th, 2018, 07:24 PM
(Yeah they will don't worry, and we could call him Lucius)
Haley was walking up to Alex, and as she did Brendon walked past and smiled at Haley. She smiled back and waited for Aspen.
(But lucious has already been used in the books :/)
"Next class is flying lessons,so this should be fun."Aspen said,closing the defence against the dark arts book."Its in the quiditch feild.I'm preety sure that's how you say it anyways."Aspen said.

Ryan Ross
July 13th, 2018, 07:26 PM
(But lucious has already been used in the books :/)
"Next class is flying lessons,so this should be fun."Aspen said,closing the defence against the dark arts book."Its in the quiditch feild.I'm preety sure that's how you say it anyways."Aspen said.

(I like the one you picked.)

"Yay!! Quidditch!!" Haley said.

Static
July 13th, 2018, 07:29 PM
(I like the one you picked.)

"Yay!! Quidditch!!" Haley said.
"What is quidditch?Is it like a gladiator fight or something?"Aspen asked,sence a wizard duel was the only thing she hadn't seen yet that was in the fairytail about wizards.

"No,it's a game.I don't really know how to explain it."Alex told her,walking out to the quiditch feild.

Ryan Ross
July 13th, 2018, 07:32 PM
"What is quidditch?Is it like a gladiator fight or something?"Aspen asked,sence a wizard duel was the only thing she hadn't seen yet that was in the fairytail about wizards.

"No,it's a game.I don't really know how to explain it."Alex told her,walking out to the quiditch feild.

"Hey Alex, can I ask you something?" Haley said.

Static
July 13th, 2018, 07:36 PM
"Hey Alex, can I ask you something?" Haley said.
"Sure.What is it?"Alex asked,getting into the line that the processor directed them into.
(So you wanna be the Flying teacher?can't remember what else they taught :/)
I use this emoji alot :D :/ :/ :/ XD)

Ryan Ross
July 14th, 2018, 08:53 AM
"Sure.What is it?"Alex asked,getting into the line that the processor directed them into.
(So you wanna be the Flying teacher?can't remember what else they taught :/)
I use this emoji alot :D :/ :/ :/ XD)

(Sure)

"Are you jealous of Brendon?" Haley asked.

Static
July 14th, 2018, 02:34 PM
(Sure)

"Are you jealous of Brendon?" Haley asked.
"I don't even know him,so why should I be jealous?"Alex asked.

Ryan Ross
July 14th, 2018, 06:47 PM
"I don't even know him,so why should I be jealous?"Alex asked.

"When I smiled at him you looked mad...I dunno maybe I'm just being dumb.." Haley said, looking down.

Static
July 14th, 2018, 07:07 PM
"When I smiled at him you looked mad...I dunno maybe I'm just being dumb.." Haley said, looking down.
School brooms where passed out and Aspen took one,and so did Alex.

Ryan Ross
July 14th, 2018, 07:18 PM
School brooms where passed out and Aspen took one,and so did Alex.

Haley also took one. Brendon, who was in the front already had his and was inspecting it, so he wouldn't get a splinter.

Static
July 14th, 2018, 07:45 PM
Haley also took one. Brendon, who was in the front already had his and was inspecting it, so he wouldn't get a splinter.
(The teacher needs to tell them to get on)
"Guess it's time to sweep the school grounds. "Aspen told Haily,trying to make a clever joke even though she was bad at making jokes.

Ryan Ross
July 14th, 2018, 08:27 PM
(The teacher needs to tell them to get on)
"Guess it's time to sweep the school grounds. "Aspen told Haily,trying to make a clever joke even though she was bad at making jokes.

"Alright first years, come this way." The teacher said, waiting for the students. She looked like she was in her mid-thirties and seemed nice. She smiled at the students as they walked towards her. "Hello, I am Miss Gontier, and I will be your Flying teacher."

Name- Alexandria Gontier
Age-32
Gender- Female
Appearence- Short purple hair, tall-ish, bright blue eyes.
Hogwarts house- Ravenclaw
Other-

Static
July 15th, 2018, 02:25 PM
"Alright first years, come this way." The teacher said, waiting for the students. She looked like she was in her mid-thirties and seemed nice. She smiled at the students as they walked towards her. "Hello, I am Miss Gontier, and I will be your Flying teacher."

Name- Alexandria Gontier
Age-32
Gender- Female
Appearence- Short purple hair, tall-ish, bright blue eyes.
Hogwarts house- Ravenclaw
Other-
(Form is good)
Alex had a slightly bored expressionzbut not near as bad as in DATDA.He knew a little about flying,but not everything.

Ryan Ross
July 17th, 2018, 01:22 PM
(Form is good)
Alex had a slightly bored expressionzbut not near as bad as in DATDA.He knew a little about flying,but not everything.

Haley smiled at the professor and she overheard Brendon telling his friend Ryan about his plans to ask his crush out.

Static
July 17th, 2018, 06:18 PM
Haley smiled at the professor and she overheard Brendon telling his friend Ryan about his plans to ask his crush out.
Name-Ray Adam
Age-11
Gender-Male
Appearence-Brown curley hair that goes down to his neck and sometimes falls infrint of his face,and a scar on his right shoulder that looks like a dig bite.He is about average height.
Any curses?(werewolf or something like that)-Werewolf
Hogwarts house-Hufflepuff,unless we need some gryfindor people.He wouldn't really fit as a ravenclaw
Other-He was raised by wizarding parents who strongly disliked half-bloods,mudbloods,or anything really that wasn't a wizard.At the age of 10,a line werewolf attacked,managing to bite Ray.His parents where disgusted and refused to treat him as their son from that point on.

Oof.A tragic back story XD)

"If you like him then ask him out."Aspen told Haley.

Ryan Ross
July 18th, 2018, 03:51 PM
Name-Ray Adam
Age-11
Gender-Male
Appearence-Brown curley hair that goes down to his neck and sometimes falls infrint of his face,and a scar on his right shoulder that looks like a dig bite.He is about average height.
Any curses?(werewolf or something like that)-Werewolf
Hogwarts house-Hufflepuff,unless we need some gryfindor people.He wouldn't really fit as a ravenclaw
Other-He was raised by wizarding parents who strongly disliked half-bloods,mudbloods,or anything really that wasn't a wizard.At the age of 10,a line werewolf attacked,managing to bite Ray.His parents where disgusted and refused to treat him as their son from that point on.

Oof.A tragic back story XD)

"If you like him then ask him out."Aspen told Haley.

"I don't like him." Haley said blushing.

Static
July 18th, 2018, 04:11 PM
"I don't like him." Haley said blushing.
A boy up ahead in the hall suddenly shouted a spell:""Everte Satatum!"The target was thrown against the opposite wall as if by an invisible force.The boy who had been thrown against the wall had brown curley hair and a scar just visible buy his shoulder,but it was mostly covered by his black and green robes.
"You take that back!"The boy with brown hair shouted,standing up and pointing his wand at the person who has thrown him against the wall.Before he could shout another spell though,the other boy shouted "Expeliramus" And the brown haired boys wand flew out of his hand.Before the right could escalate any further though,a teacher came up and grabbed the boy who had originally attacked.
"I'll come back for you after class!"The potions teacher told Ray.Ray picked up his wand and books and walked back to class,pushing nthrough the crowd and trying to avoid talking.

(Maybe hayle can talk mto him tho :3)

Ryan Ross
July 18th, 2018, 04:13 PM
A boy up ahead in the hall suddenly shouted a spell:""Everte Satatum!"The target was thrown against the opposite wall as if by an invisible force.The boy who had been thrown against the wall had brown curley hair and a scar just visible buy his shoulder,but it was mostly covered by his black and green robes.
"You take that back!"The boy with brown hair shouted,standing up and pointing his wand at the person who has thrown him against the wall.Before he could shout another spell though,the other boy shouted "Expeliramus" And the brown haired boys wand flew out of his hand.Before the right could escalate any further though,a teacher came up and grabbed the boy who had originally attacked.
"I'll come back for you after class!"The potions teacher told Ray.Ray picked up his wand and books and walked back to class,pushing nthrough the crowd and trying to avoid talking.

(Maybe hayle can talk mto him tho :3)

Haley stared at the boy. "Do you want me to kill the boy you hurt you?" Haley asked

Static
July 18th, 2018, 04:28 PM
Haley stared at the boy. "Do you want me to kill the boy you hurt you?" Haley asked

Name-Cyran Rivas
Age-42
Gender-Male
Appearence-Dark black hair and bright blue eyes with a scar from his temple to his jaw.He has linbg black robes and is about average height.
Any curses-Nope
Other-has a basilisk that often follows him around

Name-Lucas Adler
Age-11
Gender-Male
Appearence-short black hair and green eyes.Is about average height.
Hogwarts house-Gryfindor
Other-Nope

"I don't need your help!"Ray snapped,storming away to the next class.
"That jerk."Aspen told Haley."The next class is charms."She continued,trying to force herself not to follow Ray and punch him in the face.
"I recognize him. I would try to mavoid him.He is always like that and his family is terrible."Alex told them,not mentioning his own family who also thought they could do whatever they wanted because they where decendents of one of the founders.

Ryan Ross
July 18th, 2018, 04:29 PM
Name-Cyran Rivas
Age-42
Gender-Male
Appearence-Dark black hair and bright blue eyes with a scar from his temple to his jaw.He has linbg black robes and is about average height.
Any curses-Nope
Other-has a basilisk that often follows him around

Name-Lucas Adler
Age-11
Gender-Male
Appearence-short black hair and green eyes.Is about average height.
Hogwarts house-Gryfindor
Other-Nope

"I don't need your help!"Ray snapped,storming away to the next class.
"That jerk."Aspen told Haley."The next class is charms."She continued,trying to force herself not to follow Ray and punch him in the face.
"I recognize him. I would try to mavoid him.He is always like that and his family is terrible."Alex told them,not mentioning his own family who also thought they could do whatever they wanted because they where decendents of one of the founders.

Haley stared at Ray. Brendon suddenly tapped Haley on the shoulder.

Static
July 18th, 2018, 04:33 PM
Haley stared at Ray. Brendon suddenly tapped Haley on the shoulder.
Alex;seeing this,walked ahead,going into the charms classroom.

Ryan Ross
July 18th, 2018, 04:38 PM
Alex;seeing this,walked ahead,going into the charms classroom.

Haley turned to face Brendon. She smiled and he said "Hey Haley....do you wanna....go out with me?" Haley noticed Brendon's friend Ryan beaming at her. "Of course I will!" Haley said, smiling.

Static
July 18th, 2018, 05:05 PM
Haley turned to face Brendon. She smiled and he said "Hey Haley....do you wanna....go out with me?" Haley noticed Brendon's friend Ryan beaming at her. "Of course I will!" Haley said, smiling.
(le gasp!)
As Haley and Brendon got to class,the charms teacher began to speak.

""Good evening students!I am professor Kramer and I will be yourncharms teacher this year! A lady with black robes and blond hair that curled at the ends said.She was tall,but she had a motherly look about her."Today we will be learning how to cast Lumos."

Ryan Ross
July 18th, 2018, 05:53 PM
(le gasp!)
As Haley and Brendon got to class,the charms teacher began to speak.

""Good evening students!I am professor Kramer and I will be yourncharms teacher this year! A lady with black robes and blond hair that curled at the ends said.She was tall,but she had a motherly look about her."Today we will be learning how to cast Lumos."

Haley grinned at Brendon. He smiled back and winked

Static
July 18th, 2018, 06:24 PM
Haley grinned at Brendon. He smiled back and winked
"To cast the charm,take you wand and wave it while saying Lumos."The professor said.
Alex got the charm correct on his second try and sat back,waiting for class to end.
Aspen was able to cast Lumos after a few tries,and she kept practicing it afterwards to be sure she had it mastered.
Ray was in the corner of the class,and he cast the charm after a few tries.

(Time skip?)

Ryan Ross
July 18th, 2018, 09:15 PM
"To cast the charm,take you wand and wave it while saying Lumos."The professor said.
Alex got the charm correct on his second try and sat back,waiting for class to end.
Aspen was able to cast Lumos after a few tries,and she kept practicing it afterwards to be sure she had it mastered.
Ray was in the corner of the class,and he cast the charm after a few tries.

(Time skip?)

Haley and Brendon both got the spell the first time,Ryan however took 5 minutes before he finally got it.
(Sure)

Static
July 19th, 2018, 05:01 PM
Haley and Brendon both got the spell the first time,Ryan however took 5 minutes before he finally got it.
(Sure)
(Timeskipio)
Aspen was sitting at one of the tables in the library,a thick book in front of her.

(Oof.so short.It is only one sentence :( )

Ryan Ross
July 19th, 2018, 05:07 PM
(Timeskipio)
Aspen was sitting at one of the tables in the library,a thick book in front of her.

(Oof.so short.It is only one sentence :( )

Haley and Brendon were sitting beside each otger, holding hands and smiling.Haley was reading.

Static
July 19th, 2018, 05:14 PM
Haley and Brendon were sitting beside each totger, holding hands and smiling.Haley was reading.
Ray was sitting alone,reading a book on spells.

Ryan Ross
July 19th, 2018, 05:19 PM
Ray was sitting alone,reading a book on spells.

Haley noticed Ray sitting alone and got up to go sit with him. Brendon followed her.

Static
July 19th, 2018, 05:34 PM
Haley noticed Ray sitting alone and got up to go sit with him. Brendon followed her.
"What do you want?"Tay asked,not looking up from his book.

Ryan Ross
July 19th, 2018, 07:12 PM
"What do you want?"Tay asked,not looking up from his book.

"I just wanted to say hi..." Haley said.

Static
July 19th, 2018, 07:21 PM
"I just wanted to say hi..." Haley said.
Ray didn't say anything,but continued reading his book,not seeing a point to make her leave.

(Now he will start being nice :3)

Ryan Ross
July 19th, 2018, 07:22 PM
Ray didn't say anything,but continued reading his book,not seeing a point to make her leave.

(Now he will start being nice :3)

Haley smiled at Ray. "So, how are you?" She azked.

Static
July 19th, 2018, 07:30 PM
Haley smiled at Ray. "So, how are you?" She azked.
(She azekabaned.Sorry,I just wanted to make a kinda pun kinda not even if it's a bad one X3)
"Fine I guess?"He told her,continuing ton read the book.From the pictures on it,it appeared to be an advanced spell book.

Wait,what if ray became evil?
So many choices XD so should Aspen,Alex,or Ray become evil?)

Ryan Ross
July 19th, 2018, 07:37 PM
(She azekabaned.Sorry,I just wanted to make a kinda pun kinda not even if it's a bad one X3)
"Fine I guess?"He told her,continuing ton read the book.From the pictures on it,it appeared to be an advanced spell book.

Wait,what if ray became evil?
So many choices XD so should Aspen,Alex,or Ray become evil?)

(Alex should be evil)

Haley smiled, "That's good..." She said. Ryan came running into the library. He whispered something in Brendon's ear and the two boys ran off.

Static
July 19th, 2018, 07:45 PM
(Alex should be evil)

Haley smiled, "That's good..." She said. Ryan came running into the library. He whispered something in Brendon's ear and the two boys ran off.
Ray sat in silence for amfew minutes before he started to feel awkward."So...How was your day?"He asked.

Ryan Ross
July 19th, 2018, 09:05 PM
Ray sat in silence for amfew minutes before he started to feel awkward."So...How was your day?"He asked.

"Pretty good.." She said, noticing that Ray had social skills as bad as hers. She began to wonder where Ryan and Brendon went.

Static
July 21st, 2018, 10:08 AM
"Pretty good.." She said, noticing that Ray had social skills as bad as hers. She began to wonder where Ryan and Brendon went.
Ray started to read in silence again.

Ryan Ross
July 21st, 2018, 10:09 AM
Ray started to read in silence again.

Haley awkwardly stood there. She got bored and ran off to find Ryan and Brendon.

Static
July 27th, 2018, 01:15 PM
Haley awkwardly stood there. She got bored and ran off to find Ryan and Brendon.
Ray noticed people starting to head to class and gathered his things,walking to his own class.

Ryan Ross
July 27th, 2018, 03:13 PM
Ray noticed people starting to head to class and gathered his things,walking to his own class.

Haley ran to find Ryan and Brendon, only to find them kissing. She ran back to the classroom crying.

Static
July 27th, 2018, 03:43 PM
Haley ran to find Ryan and Brendon, only to find them kissing. She ran back to the classroom crying.
Ray heard someone in the classroom crying.He walked over to the sorce of the sound and saw Haley crying.He grabbed her hand and dragged her to an empty classroom."So what happened?"He asked.

Ryan Ross
July 27th, 2018, 03:44 PM
Ray heard someone in the classroom crying.He walked over to the sorce of the sound and saw Haley crying.He grabbed her hand and dragged her to an empty classroom."So what happened?"He asked.

Haley sniffled. "I went to go see what Ryro and Beebo were doing...and...I found them... kissing..." Haley said, crying harder.

Static
July 27th, 2018, 03:51 PM
Haley sniffled. "I went to go see what Ryro and Beebo were doing...and...I found them... kissing..." Haley said, crying harder.
Ray sat down next to her."That's why I don't get into relationships."Ray told her.

Ryan Ross
July 27th, 2018, 03:52 PM
Ray sat down next to her."That's why I don't get into relationships."Ray told her.

Haley looked at Ray. "I normally don't either....but I thought Beebo was different..." She choked out, crying.

Static
July 30th, 2018, 07:27 PM
Haley looked at Ray. "I normally don't either....but I thought Beebo was different..." She choked out, crying.
"You only knew him for a day though."Ray said,and immediately relized it was the wrong thing to say."Which means maybe you should try to meet someone else and get to know them before getting close."Ray added,not knowing if he had made it better or worse at this point.

Branch of Life
July 30th, 2018, 07:34 PM
Oof sorry for being late.

Name-Autumn
Age-12 years
Gender- Female
Appearence- Has dirty blonde hair with green eyes and light tan skin.
Any curses?(werewolf or something like that)-nope
Other- nope

Ryan Ross
July 31st, 2018, 11:08 AM
"You only knew him for a day though."Ray said,and immediately relized it was the wrong thing to say."Which means maybe you should try to meet someone else and get to know them before getting close."Ray added,not knowing if he had made it better or worse at this point.

Haley nodded. "Thank you Ray." She saod, giving him a hug.

(it's fine)

Ryan Ross
July 31st, 2018, 11:09 AM

Name-Autumn
Age-12 years
Gender- Female
Other- nope

I ACCEPT IT IF I ABOUT STATIC BUT I ACCEPT IT

Static
July 31st, 2018, 11:16 AM

Name-Autumn
Age-12 years
Gender- Female
Other- nope
Haley nodded. "Thank you Ray." She saod, giving him a hug.

(it's fine)
(Looks good :) )
Ray hid his embarresment,but he didn't say anything until a few seconds later."We should probably get to class,or we can skip class."He told her.

Ryan Ross
August 11th, 2018, 08:02 PM
(Looks good :) )
Ray hid his embarresment,but he didn't say anything until a few seconds later."We should probably get to class,or we can skip class."He told her.

Haley smiled and said "let's skip class...I wanna get to know you."

Static
August 11th, 2018, 08:17 PM
Haley smiled and said "let's skip class...I wanna get to know you."
(I'm on my phone,so sorry for any typos in advance)
Ray nodded."Let's see if we can find that secret room that's supposed to appear.I heard some fourth years talking about it.apparently it turns into any room you need."He told her.

Fogduke
August 12th, 2018, 06:22 AM

Ryan Ross

Name-
Age-
Gender-
Appearence-
Hogwarts house-
Other-

My form
Name-Aspen
Age-11
Gender-Female
Hogwarts house-Slytherin

Name-Haley Lupin
Age-11
Gender-Female
Curses-Werewolf
House-Hufflepuff

Name:Jayden Marnis
Appearance:Jaden's usual outfit consists of a red jacket, unbuttoned, and a black shirt underneath.

Ryan Ross

Name-
Age-
Gender-
Appearence-
Hogwarts house-
Other-

My form
Name-Aspen
Age-11
Gender-Female
Hogwarts house-Slytherin

Name-Haley Lupin
Age-11
Gender-Female
Curses-Werewolf
House-Hufflepuff

Appearance:Jaden's usual outfit consists of a red jacket, unbuttoned, and a black shirt underneath.
Any curses-no
House:Gryffindor
(woops accidentally posted)

Ryan Ross
August 13th, 2018, 06:00 PM
(I'm on my phone,so sorry for any typos in advance)
Ray nodded."Let's see if we can find that secret room that's supposed to appear.I heard some fourth years talking about it.apparently it turns into any room you need."He told her.

Haley's eyes lit up. "Ooh sounds fun!" She saod, grabbing Ray's hand and walking to the room.

Ryan Ross
August 13th, 2018, 06:01 PM

Any curses-no
House:Gryffindor
(woops accidentally posted)

I ACCEPT IT

Fogduke
August 14th, 2018, 07:55 AM
Jaden was in the courtyard for his free period. He saw some first years walking around.

(Jay won't be in classes since he is a third year)