PDA

View Full Version : Sparrow and Ryan's home

Static
June 15th, 2018, 09:34 PM
Ryan Ross
Sparrow sat on the fence,looking up at the sky in watch of crows.He was a skinny, black,longfur,ragdoll cat.He was also slightly small for his age,four moons.There was a flap of wings and Sparrow crouched down,about to spring in the bird that would soon be his dinner.

Ryan Ross
June 15th, 2018, 09:40 PM
Ryan Ross
Sparrow sat on the fence,looking up at the sky in watch of crows.He was a skinny, black,longfur,ragdoll cat.He was also slightly small for his age,four moons.There was a flap of wings and Sparrow crouched down,about to spring in the bird that would soon be his dinner.

Ryan, Sparrow's younger brother, suddenly jumped onto the fence. "Hi how are ya?" he said, accidentally scaring the bird away. "Did you catch anything?" Ryan asked, cleaning his dark brown fur with his black paw.

Static
June 15th, 2018, 09:43 PM
Ryan, Sparrow's younger brother, suddenly jumped onto the fence. "Hi how are ya?" he said, accidentally scaring the bird away. "Did you catch anything?" Ryan asked, cleaning his dark brown fur with his black paw.
"Do you see anything?" Sparrow snapped."That bird you just scared away was supposed to be my supper you know." he said moodily,jumping down from the fence,knowing that with his talkitive brother,he wouldn't be able to catch anything,unless Ryan was able to somehow talk them to death.

Ryan Ross
June 15th, 2018, 09:46 PM
"Do you see anything?" Sparrow snapped."That bird you just scared away was supposed to be my supper you know." he said moodily,jumping down from the fence,knowing that with his talkitive brother,he wouldn't be able to catch anything,unless Ryan was able to somehow talk them to death.
Ryan sadly looked at Sparrow. "I'm sorry..." He jumped off the fence and sat on the grass, staring at a tree. He suddenly jumped up.

Static
June 16th, 2018, 07:08 AM
Ryan sadly looked at Sparrow. "I'm sorry..." He jumped off the fence and sat on the grass, staring at a tree. He suddenly jumped up.
'Maybe I was to harsh...'Sparrow thought guiltily,jumpingmdown from the fence and landing lightly next to Ryan."Now that I remember it,that bird was to skinny to hardly get any decent food off of.Do you want to help me catch a big one so we can share?" Sparrow asked,hoping to cheer him up.

Ryan Ross
June 16th, 2018, 07:12 AM
'Maybe I was to harsh...'Sparrow thought guiltily,jumpingmdown from the fence and landing lightly next to Ryan."Now that I remember it,that bird was to skinny to hardly get any decent food off of.Do you want to help me catch a big one so we can share?" Sparrow asked,hoping to cheer him up.
Ryan smiled. "Sure, our parents didn't give me any Cheez Whiz yet.." Ryan laughed. He followed his older brother to find food. He suddenly stopped and saw a huge bird. He pounced and caught it mid-air. He smiled at his older brother, the bird in his mouth. "Is this good?" He asked, placing it on the ground.

Static
June 16th, 2018, 10:00 AM
Ryan smiled. "Sure, our parents didn't give me any Cheez Whiz yet.." Ryan laughed. He followed his older brother to find food. He suddenly stopped and saw a huge bird. He pounced and caught it mid-air. He smiled at his older brother, the bird in his mouth. "Is this good?" He asked, placing it on the ground.
"We haven't seen our parents since we where only a moon old." Sparrow told him.And thats a great catch.Im going to try and gwt one mkre though so you can try one.I dont ever remember you trying a bird.And what is cheese wiz?" he asked,looking at the sky for a sign of birds.

Ryan Ross
June 16th, 2018, 04:29 PM
"We haven't seen our parents since we where only a moon old." Sparrow told him.And thats a great catch.Im going to try and gwt one mkre though so you can try one.I dont ever remember you trying a bird.And what is cheese wiz?" he asked,looking at the sky for a sign of birds.
Ryan gasped. "You don't know what Cheez Whiz is? It's basically cheese but not." Ryan tried to find a better way to explain it. "Are you really proud of me?" Ryan had never heard his brother be proud of anyone.

Static
June 16th, 2018, 07:19 PM
Ryan gasped. "You don't know what Cheez Whiz is? It's basically cheese but not." Ryan tried to find a better way to explain it. "Are you really proud of me?" Ryan had never heard his brother be proud of anyone.
"Yhea,but don't make a big deal out of it." Sparrow said,looking at the ground so he wouldn't have to look at Ryan staring at him like a kit.Well,technically they where kits,but he didn't like it when his brother looked at him like that.

Ryan Ross
June 16th, 2018, 09:14 PM
"Yhea,but don't make a big deal out of it." Sparrow said,looking at the ground so he wouldn't have to look at Ryan staring at him like a kit.Well,technically they where kits,but he didn't like it when his brother looked at him like that.

Ryan frowned, sad that his brother seemed angry at him again. He looked into the window of their home. He walked inside and meowed at their owner. He meowed and kicked their owner's hand.

Static
June 18th, 2018, 01:45 PM
Ryan frowned, sad that his brother seemed angry at him again. He looked into the window of their home. He walked inside and meowed at their owner. He meowed and kicked their owner's hand.
Sparrow went inside with him,carrying the two birds.He watched as his brother licked their owners hand,but stayed where he was.He put the birds on the counter so he could talk."Why do you lick them?Don't they taste weird?" Sparrow asked. Ryan Ross

Ryan Ross
June 26th, 2018, 06:04 PM
Sparrow went inside with him,carrying the two birds.He watched as his brother licked their owners hand,but stayed where he was.He put the birds on the counter so he could talk."Why do you lick them?Don't they taste weird?" Sparrow asked. Ryan Ross

"Not as bad as you smell." Ryan said, laughing.

Static
June 26th, 2018, 06:05 PM
"Not as bad as you smell." Ryan said, laughing.
"But wa-uh..."He stuttered trying to come up with a snappy comeback.

Ryan Ross
June 26th, 2018, 06:08 PM
"But wa-uh..."He stuttered trying to come up with a snappy comeback.

A sudden meow came from outside. Ryan went to the door and stopped. "Oh my god. Sparrow come here." Ryan was staring at the cat with a weird expression on his face.

Static
June 26th, 2018, 06:10 PM
A sudden meow came from outside. Ryan went to the door and stopped. "Oh my god. Sparrow come here." Ryan was staring at the cat with a weird expression on his face.
Ryan jumped back oiut the window and looked at the cat."What?Its just a cat."Sparrow told Ryan.

Ryan Ross
June 26th, 2018, 06:11 PM
Ryan jumped back oiut the window and looked at the cat."What?Its just a cat."Sparrow told Ryan.

"But they're beautiful." Ryan said. "I can hear you, my name's Brendon." Ryan awkwardly looked at Sparrow.

Static
June 26th, 2018, 06:17 PM
"But they're beautiful." Ryan said. "I can hear you, my name's Brendon." Ryan awkwardly looked at Sparrow.
"Nobody cares!This is our territory!Go to your own territory!"Sparrow snapped at the other cat.

Ryan Ross
June 26th, 2018, 06:19 PM
"Nobody cares!This is our territory!Go to your own territory!"Sparrow snapped at the other cat.

"Leave them alone Sparrow!" Ryan yelled. "No it's okay, I understand. " Brendon said, walking away.

Static
June 26th, 2018, 06:22 PM
"Leave them alone Sparrow!" Ryan yelled. "No it's okay, I understand. " Brendon said, walking away.
"Ryan domyou really have to let every cat who comes around here stay so they can take our prey?"Sparrow asked."Well,your dry pellets or whatever and mnprey,but they were both still food."Sparrow added,remembering Ryan never ate actual orey very often.

Ryan Ross
June 26th, 2018, 06:24 PM
"Ryan domyou really have to let every cat who comes around here stay so they can take our prey?"Sparrow asked."Well,your dry pellets or whatever and mnprey,but they were both still food."Sparrow added,remembering Ryan never ate actual orey very often.

"He was different!" Ryan shouted. "They could've been my friend!"

Static
June 26th, 2018, 06:29 PM
"He was different!" Ryan shouted. "They could've been my friend!"
" But they also could have been your enemy."Sparrow said,looking at the ground in guilt though as he said this.

Ryan Ross
June 26th, 2018, 06:32 PM
" But they also could have been your enemy."Sparrow said,looking at the ground in guilt though as he said this.

Ryan frowned, then ran after Brendon. "Brendon!" He shouted, running towards the beautiful black cat. "Yes?" Brendon replied.

Static
June 26th, 2018, 06:36 PM
Ryan frowned, then ran after Brendon. "Brendon!" He shouted, running towards the beautiful black cat. "Yes?" Brendon replied.
Sparrow followed cautiously, glaring at Brendon."Ryan,they could be a from the forest or anything.What if they brought someone else with them."Sparrow whispered to Ryan so that Brendon couldn't hear.

Ryan Ross
June 26th, 2018, 06:39 PM
Sparrow followed cautiously, glaring at Brendon."Ryan,they could be a from the forest or anything.What if they brought someone else with them."Sparrow whispered to Ryan so that Brendon couldn't hear.

Ryan glared at Sparrow and whispered, "Just let me talk to this beautiful Tom okay?" "Don't worry I'm alone, I have no friends anyway..." Brendon smiled sadly.

Static
June 26th, 2018, 06:45 PM
Ryan glared at Sparrow and whispered, "Just let me talk to this beautiful Tom okay?" "Don't worry I'm alone, I have no friends anyway..." Brendon smiled sadly.
"Perfect match.Maybe you two should go on a date."Sparrow said in what was supposed to be in a teasing voice,but it sounded serious when he said it.

Ryan Ross
June 26th, 2018, 06:46 PM
"Perfect match.Maybe you two should go on a date."Sparrow said in what was supposed to be in a teasing voice,but it sounded serious when he said it.

"Maybe we should." They said at the same time. Ryan laughed.

Static
June 26th, 2018, 06:51 PM
"Maybe we should." They said at the same time. Ryan laughed.
Oh Um...Iwas just joking.' Sparrow thought."Um well...I guess I'm going to hunt."Sparrow told them,walking to the fence and jumping up into it,waiting for some birds to fly over.

Ryan Ross
June 26th, 2018, 06:53 PM
Oh Um...Iwas just joking.' Sparrow thought."Um well...I guess I'm going to hunt."Sparrow told them,walking to the fence and jumping up into it,waiting for some birds to fly over.

The two toms walked away together, talking happily. Brendon nuzzled Ryan, and Ryan smiled.

Static
June 27th, 2018, 11:08 AM
The two toms walked away together, talking happily. Brendon nuzzled Ryan, and Ryan smiled.
'A little weird how they started to like each other that quick,but hey;if he's happy then I'm happy.'Sparrow thought.After a hour of no birds flying over head,he walked further along the fence,coming to an old abandoned twoleg house he hadn't seen before.He looked back to see how far he had walked to find that Brendon and Ryan were no longer in his view.That's fine.?They can have private time together.'Sparrow thought,jumpingnoff of the fence and into the large overgrown grass and weeds around the abandoned home.He smelt something odd he had never smelled before,but he didn't worry about it.When he got up close to the abandoned home,he saw a hole just big enough for him.He crawled through,and inside he found himself in a room similar to the place his own twolegs cooked their food.He knew that his brother wouldn't be able to find him in here,so he thought it would be a good place to hunt alone.Thinking this,Sparrow started to explore the home, not trying to catch any of the mice that ran under his paws though.He first wanted to explore so he could mark the best spots.

Ryan Ross
June 27th, 2018, 11:30 AM
'A little weird how they started to like each other that quick,but hey;if he's happy then I'm happy.'Sparrow thought.After a hour of no birds flying over head,he walked further along the fence,coming to an old abandoned twoleg house he hadn't seen before.He looked back to see how far he had walked to find that Brendon and Ryan were no longer in his view.That's fine.?They can have private time together.'Sparrow thought,jumpingnoff of the fence and into the large overgrown grass and weeds around the abandoned home.He smelt something odd he had never smelled before,but he didn't worry about it.When he got up close to the abandoned home,he saw a hole just big enough for him.He crawled through,and inside he found himself in a room similar to the place his own twolegs cooked their food.He knew that his brother wouldn't be able to find him in here,so he thought it would be a good place to hunt alone.Thinking this,Sparrow started to explore the home, not trying to catch any of the mice that ran under his paws though.He first wanted to explore so he could mark the best spots.

Ryan and Brendon continued walking and ended up in front of the forest. "Wait, what are we doing here?" Ryan asked. "I dunno...C'mon let's look around. " Brendon said as the two toms walked into the forest.

Static
June 27th, 2018, 11:33 AM
Ryan and Brendon continued walking and ended up in front of the forest. "Wait, what are we doing here?" Ryan asked. "I dunno...C'mon let's look around. " Brendon said as the two toms walked into the forest.
Sparrow paused,feeling something was off.After a few seconds of listening,He heard a deep growl come from the next room.Getting curious,he walked to the room next to the kitchen,coming to a room with an old couch.The growling got louder and suddenly,a large Fox jumped out from behind the couch,snapping it's jaws at Sparrow.

Ryan Ross
June 27th, 2018, 11:39 AM
Sparrow paused,feeling something was off.After a few seconds of listening,He heard a deep growl come from the next room.Getting curious,he walked to the room next to the kitchen,coming to a room with an old couch.The growling got louder and suddenly,a large Fox jumped out from behind the couch,snapping it's jaws at Sparrow.

Ryan suddenly stopped. Brendon stared at him "Are you okay honey?" He asked. "I heard something..." Ryan said, looking around. "What is it?" Brendon asked, sounding worried. "I'm not sure..." Ryan said, running towards the twoleg home.

Static
June 27th, 2018, 11:44 AM
Ryan suddenly stopped. Brendon stared at him "Are you okay honey?" He asked. "I heard something..." Ryan said, looking around. "What was ir?" Brendon asked, sounding worried. "I'm not sure..." Ryan said, running towards the twoleg home.
By the time Ryan had gotten there,the Fox was holding Sparrow in its jaws by his neck.However,it appeared that Sparrow had tried to fight back because it had a scratch over its left eye,and multiple scratches over its snout and back.Seeing Ryan,it turned around and began to growl,dropping Sparrow on the ground with a thud,seeing Ryan as just an extra meal.

Ryan Ross
June 27th, 2018, 11:47 AM
By the time Ryan had gotten there,the Fox was holding Sparrow in its jaws by his neck.However,it appeared that Sparrow had tried to fight back because it had a scratch over its left eye,and multiple scratches over its snout and back.Seeing Ryan,it turned around and began to growl,dropping Sparrow on the ground with a thud,seeing Ryan as just an extra meal.

Ryan hissed at the fox and pounced on it, scratching both of its eyes. "Are you okay Sparrow?" Brendon asked, worried about his mate's brother.

Static
June 27th, 2018, 11:57 AM
Ryan hissed at the fox and pounced on it, scratching both of its eyes. "Are you okay Sparrow?" Brendon asked, worried about us mate's brother.
The Fox snapped at Ryan,unable to reach him while he was on his face though.Seeing Brendon,it shook Ryan off and fled,not wanting to deal with two more opponents.

Sparrow's neck was bleeding were the Fox had held him,and there was a large gash from his jaw to his right eye that was also bleeding badly."I'm fine."Sparrow lied,not wanting to worry about him,but even just saying this took difficulty.He didn't like their twolegs,or any twolegs,but they always healed them when they got hurt,so if he could get back there,nobody would have to worry about him and they could pretend this never happened.Sparrow heard the Fox run off and lifted his head."Is Ryan with you?He didn'tattack thenfox did he?" Sparrow asked,not wanting his only brother to get hurt.

Ryan Ross
June 27th, 2018, 11:59 AM
The Fox snapped at Ryan,unable to reach him while he was on his face though.Seeing Brendon,it shook Ryan off and fled,not wanting to deal with two more opponents.

Sparrow's neck was bleeding were the Fox had held him,and there was a large gash from his jaw to his right eye that was also bleeding badly."I'm fine."Sparrow lied,not wanting to worry about him,but even just saying this took difficulty.He didn't like their twolegs,or any twolegs,but they always healed them when they got hurt,so if he could get back there,nobody would have to worry about him and they could pretend this never happened.Sparrow heard the Fox run off and lifted his head."Is Ryan with you?He didn'tattack thenfox did he?" Sparrow asked,not wanting his only brother to get hurt.

"Yeah, Ryan's here....He attacked it..."

Static
June 27th, 2018, 12:03 PM
"Yeah, Ryan's here....He attacked it..."
(Going t start making what Sparrow does black because it is a beautiful color)
"That idiot!He is going to get himself killed!"Sparrow snapped,standing up.He struggled for a second before looking around for Ryan."Did you see where he went?Did he follow the Fox?"Sparrow asked.

Ryan Ross
June 27th, 2018, 12:16 PM
(Going t start making what Sparrow does black because it is a beautiful color)
"That idiot!He is going to get himself killed!"Sparrow snapped,standing up.He struggled for a second before looking around for Ryan."Did you see where he went?Did he follow the Fox?"Sparrow asked.

"I don't know...I'm worried about him..."

Static
June 27th, 2018, 12:38 PM
"I don't know...I'm worried about him..."
"That idiot.Doesn't he know your not supposed to chase a fox when it's already running away?"Sparrow asked,and then he went on to start ranting how much of an idiot Ryan was for chasing a fox.Eventually Sparrow sat down so he wouldn't fall and the room would stop spinning."He's not in the room Iddon't think.I couldn't find him."Sparrow told Brendon.

Ryan Ross
June 27th, 2018, 01:22 PM
"That idiot.Doesn't he know your not supposed to chase a fox when it's already running away?"Sparrow asked,and then he went on to start ranting how much of an idiot Ryan was for chasing a fox.Eventually Sparrow sat down so he wouldn't fall and the room would stop spinning."He's not in the room Iddon't think.I couldn't find him."Sparrow told Brendon.

Brendon frowned. "I hope he's okay..."

Static
June 27th, 2018, 01:27 PM
Brendon frowned. "I hope he's okay..."
" Should we wait or look for him?"Sparrow asked Brendon,trying to focus.It was hard to tell where anything was anymore with how much the room was spinning,but he still didn't want to worry Brendon. They needed to find Ryan before he got hurt.

Ryan Ross
June 27th, 2018, 02:52 PM
" Should we wait or look for him?"Sparrow asked Brendon,trying to focus.It was hard to tell where anything was anymore with how much the room was spinning,but he still didn't want to worry Brendon. They needed to find Ryan before he got hurt.

"We should go look for him..." Brendon said, his voice quivering with fear .

Static
June 27th, 2018, 03:04 PM
"We should go look for him..." Brendon said, his voice quivering with fear .
Sparrow nodded,standing back up.His steps were clearly unsteady,but he didn't stop as he went threw the hole he hadcame through.They arrived outside and Sparrow paused,sniffing the air."We should check the forest."Sparrow told Brendon,guessing that's were the Fox had came from.

Ryan Ross
June 27th, 2018, 03:06 PM
Sparrow nodded,standing back up.His steps were clearly unsteady,but he didn't stop as he went threw the hole he hadcame through.They arrived outside and Sparrow paused,sniffing the air."We should check the forest."Sparrow told Brendon,guessing that's were the Fox had came from.

"Yeah...we should.." Brendon said, a tear rolling down his face.

Static
June 27th, 2018, 03:08 PM
"Yeah...we should.." Brendon said, a tear rolling down his face.
(Timesikip to them going into forest)
Sparrow walked ahead of Brendon,feeling confident they were getting closer to Ryan.His breathing had became ragged though and he seemed to stagger with each step.Without warning,Sparrow down.

Ryan Ross
June 27th, 2018, 03:09 PM
(Timesikip to them going into forest)
Sparrow walked ahead of Brendon,feeling confident they were getting closer to Ryan.His breathing had became ragged though and he seemed to stagger with each step.Without warning,Sparrow down.

"SPARROW!?!?!?!??" Brendon shouted. " NO no no no no you can't do this!! "

Static
June 27th, 2018, 03:14 PM
"SPARROW!?!?!?!??" Brendon shouted. " NO no no no no you can't do this!! "
Sparrow didn't respond to his shouting,and if it wasn't for the large gashes on him,he could have passed as a sleeping kit.

Ryan Ross
June 27th, 2018, 03:24 PM
Sparrow didn't respond to his shouting,and if it wasn't for the large gashes on him,he could have passed as a sleeping kit.

Brendon kept screaming and then started poking Sparrow with his paw.

Static
June 27th, 2018, 03:27 PM
Brendon kept screaming and then started poking Sparrow with his paw.
After a few more minuites of no response,Sparrows good eye opened,but it was foggy as if he was still half asleep."Ryan would you please stop?"Sparrow muttered.

Ryan Ross
June 27th, 2018, 05:27 PM
After a few more minuites of no response,Sparrows good eye opened,but it was foggy as if he was still half asleep."Ryan would you please stop?"Sparrow muttered.

"I'm not Ryan...I'm Brendon...his...mate..." Brendon said, feeling scared.

Static
June 27th, 2018, 05:31 PM
"I'm not Ryan...I'm Brendon...his...mate..." Brendon said, feeling scared.
"Oh...You looked like Ryan for a second."Sparrow explained,still looking half asleep.'What are we doing in the forest though...'He thought,and then,it all came back to him.He stood up quickly,almost falling back over.He wonder before walking ahead again,following the Fox's scent and trying to act as if nothing had happened and nothing was wrong.

Ryan Ross
June 27th, 2018, 05:33 PM
"Oh...You looked like Ryan for a second."Sparrow explained,still looking half asleep.'What are we doing in the forest though...'He thought,and then,it all came back to him.He stood up quickly,almost falling back over.He wonder before walking ahead again,following the Fox's scent and trying to act as if nothing had happened and nothing was wrong.

Brendon was terrified that Sparrow was hurt, but he still tried to find Ryan.

Static
June 27th, 2018, 05:38 PM
Brendon was terrified that Sparrow was hurt, but he still tried to find Ryan.
idk what else to really do cause imdont know where he is XD)
Sparrow got to a creek where the Fox trail stopped abruptly. He kept trying to pick up the trail again,but eventually gave up."I lost the trail.I can't smell it anymore."

Ryan Ross
June 27th, 2018, 08:28 PM
idk what else to really do cause imdont know where he is XD)
Sparrow got to a creek where the Fox trail stopped abruptly. He kept trying to pick up the trail again,but eventually gave up."I lost the trail.I can't smell it anymore."

Brendon looked up and saw Ryan running towards them. "Ryan!!" Brendon yelled,smiling.

Static
June 28th, 2018, 10:20 AM
Brendon looked up and saw Ryan running towards them. "Ryan!!" Brendon yelled,smiling.
"Ryan!Your ok!"Sparrow said,clearly releaved."What happened to you anyway?You have a death wish if you want to chase a fox."

Ryan Ross
June 28th, 2018, 01:52 PM
"Ryan!Your ok!"Sparrow said,clearly releaved."What happened to you anyway?You have a death wish if you want to chase a fox."

"I was just protecting who I love Sparrow..." Ryan said, nuzzling Sparrow, then Brendon.

Static
June 28th, 2018, 01:56 PM
"I was just protecting who I love Sparrow..." Ryan said, nuzzling Sparrow, then Brendon.
"Well then let's go home."Sparrow told them,turning around and making his way back to their twolegs.

Ryan Ross
June 28th, 2018, 01:58 PM
"Well then let's go home."Sparrow told them,turning around and making his way back to their twolegs.

"Can Brendon stay with us? He doesn't have Twolegs..."

Static
June 28th, 2018, 02:02 PM
"Can Brendon stay with us? He doesn't have Twolegs..."
"Sure."Sparrow told him,stumbling for a second before regaining his balance.He would have said no if it was any other cat,but Brendon had helped find Ryan,and he owed him for that.He just wanted to get home right now.

Ryan Ross
June 28th, 2018, 02:13 PM
"Sure."Sparrow told him,stumbling for a second before regaining his balance.He would have said no if it was any other cat,but Brendon had helped find Ryan,and he owed him for that.He just wanted to get home right now.

"Do you need help Sparrow? Thank you by the way." Brendon said

Static
June 28th, 2018, 02:19 PM
"Do you need help Sparrow? Thank you by the way." Brendon said
"Yhea please.And your welcome." Sparrow said,gladly accepting the help for once.

Ryan Ross
June 28th, 2018, 02:21 PM
"Yhea please.And your welcome." Sparrow said,gladly accepting the help for once.

Brendon motioned for Sparrow to get on his back.

Static
June 28th, 2018, 02:26 PM
Brendon motioned for Sparrow to get on his back.
Sparrow got on Brendon's back."Thanks."Sparrow told him gratefully,falling asleep almost immediately after.

Ryan Ross
June 28th, 2018, 02:31 PM
Sparrow got on Brendon's back."Thanks."Sparrow told him gratefully,falling asleep almost immediately after.

Brendon smiled at Ryan. "You have a great brother Ryro.." He said.

Static
June 28th, 2018, 02:50 PM
Brendon smiled at Ryan. "You have a great brother Ryro.." He said.
(Wanna Timesikip a few weeks or after Sparrow comes back from the vet or something?)

Ryan Ross
June 28th, 2018, 03:45 PM
(Wanna Timesikip a few weeks or after Sparrow comes back from the vet or something?)

(To when he gets back from the vet)

Static
June 28th, 2018, 04:00 PM
(To when he gets back from the vet)
Ok)
The two legs monster pulled up the rocky path that led to their home,stopping by the house. The twoleg opened the back door to the monster and later down a metal cage,opening the door to it.As soon as it was opened,Sparrow ran out,slowing down when he saw Ryan and brendon,and felt he was a safe distance from the twoleg.He hadnt seen them for almost two weeks because he was at the vet."What did I miss while I was gone?"Sparrow asked as he approached them.He had a scar over his right eye now and couldn't see out of it,and another scar in his neck,but he had gotten he to it now.

(My poor baby has a scar :bawling: )

Ryan Ross
June 28th, 2018, 04:03 PM
Ok)
The two legs monster pulled up the rocky path that led to their home,stopping by the house. The twoleg opened the back door to the monster and later down a metal cage,opening the door to it.As soon as it was opened,Sparrow ran out,slowing down when he saw Ryan and brendon,and felt he was a safe distance from the twoleg.He hadnt seen them for almost two weeks because he was at the vet."What did I miss while I was gone?"Sparrow asked as he approached them.He had a scar over his right eye now and couldn't see out of it,and another scar in his neck,but he had gotten he to it now.

(My poor baby has a scar :bawling: )

"Not much...Brendon and I went out for a few walks in the forest and..." Ryan paused , noticing the scratches. "Sparrow? Are you okay?" Ryan said, tears in his eyes.

Static
June 28th, 2018, 04:07 PM
"Not much...Brendon and I went out for a few walks in the forest and..." Ryan paused , noticing the scratches. "Sparrow? Are you okay?" Ryan said, tears in his eyes.
Sparrow sat down in front of them."What do you mean?Of course I am."Sparrow said,confused until he remembered the other two hadn't seen him in two weeks either."Oh.I can't see out of one eye,but besides that yhea.I've gotten her to it though,so it's not a problem.Atleast it wasn't one of my legs,because then it would be a problem." He explained.

Ryan Ross
June 28th, 2018, 04:09 PM
Sparrow sat down in front of them."What do you mean?Of course I am."Sparrow said,confused until he remembered the other two hadn't seen him in two weeks either."Oh.I can't see out of one eye,but besides that yhea.I've gotten her to it though,so it's not a problem.Atleast it wasn't one of my legs,because then it would be a problem." He explained.

A tear rolled down Ryan's face. Brendon nuzzled him to calm him down.

Static
June 28th, 2018, 04:15 PM
A tear rolled down Ryan's face. Brendon nuzzled him to calm him down.
"It's not really a big deal.I'm fine."Sparrow told Ryan,feeling guilty for making him cry.

Ryan Ross
June 28th, 2018, 04:19 PM
"It's not really a big deal.I'm fine."Sparrow told Ryan,feeling guilty for making him cry.

"No you're not, you're not okay Sparrow..." Ryan said, nuzzling Brendon back.

Static
June 28th, 2018, 04:42 PM
"No you're not, you're not okay Sparrow..." Ryan said, nuzzling Brendon back.
Sparrow didn't say anything,but he looked at the ground instead,feeling bad for making Ryan sad.

Ryan Ross
June 28th, 2018, 05:02 PM
Sparrow didn't say anything,but he looked at the ground instead,feeling bad for making Ryan sad.

Ryan walked over to Sparrow, Brendon walking behind him, so he could look at the scars.

Ryan Ross
June 28th, 2018, 07:12 PM
Ryan walked over to Sparrow, Brendon walking behind him, so he could look at the scars.

(My Snapchat is messed up)

Static
June 28th, 2018, 07:23 PM
(My Snapchat is messed up)
Ok.Can u make form on d gray man rp?)
"I guess I'll leave then to hunt.Be back later."Sparrow told them.He didn't let it show,but he was hurt that Ryan couldn't look at him without crying.He got far enough away where neither of them could see or smell him and climbed on the fence,waiting for a bird to fly over head.

(BTW,they live in a little country town near the forest,but a few days walk from the clans.)

Ryan Ross
June 29th, 2018, 07:16 PM
Ok.Can u make form on d gray man rp?)
"I guess I'll leave then to hunt.Be back later."Sparrow told them.He didn't let it show,but he was hurt that Ryan couldn't look at him without crying.He got far enough away where neither of them could see or smell him and climbed on the fence,waiting for a bird to fly over head.

(BTW,they live in a little country town near the forest,but a few days walk from the clans.)

Brendon nuzzled Ryan. "He'll be okay babe..." He said, trying to calm Ryan down while Sparrow was gone.

Static
June 29th, 2018, 07:30 PM
Brendon nuzzled Ryan. "He'll be okay babe..." He said, trying to calm Ryan down while Sparrow was gone.
(Time skip to later that night?)

Ryan Ross
June 29th, 2018, 07:31 PM
(Time skip to later that night?)

(Yeah)

Static
June 29th, 2018, 07:35 PM
(Yeah)
Sparrow jumped over the fence and walked into the cat flap that was on the two legs door.He usually slept outside, but it had begun raining a little bit after he left.His fur was wet and he was much,but he didn't seem to care.Be went next to the icebox(fridge) that the two legs had and later under it.It was always warm at the bottom becausekof the electricity,and that's why it was one of the only places he actually liked in the house.

Ryan Ross
June 30th, 2018, 01:05 PM
Sparrow jumped over the fence and walked into the cat flap that was on the two legs door.He usually slept outside, but it had begun raining a little bit after he left.His fur was wet and he was much,but he didn't seem to care.Be went next to the icebox(fridge) that the two legs had and later under it.It was always warm at the bottom becausekof the electricity,and that's why it was one of the only places he actually liked in the house.

Ryan walked inside too, Brendon following behind him. "AWW another cat!" Their owner said, running Brendon's head.

Static
June 30th, 2018, 04:50 PM
Ryan walked inside too, Brendon following behind him. "AWW another cat!" Their owner said, running Brendon's head.
Sparrow glanced at the galley,wondering what they where mumbling about know.They always talked weird,so he would probably never know.He closed his eyes again,trying to fall asleep.

Ryan Ross
July 3rd, 2018, 05:36 PM
Sparrow glanced at the galley,wondering what they where mumbling about know.They always talked weird,so he would probably never know.He closed his eyes again,trying to fall asleep.

Ryan suddenly started meowing loudly. "AAAAH!! A SPIDER!!!" He yelled, bidding behind Brendon.

Static
July 3rd, 2018, 05:47 PM
Ryan suddenly started meowing loudly. "AAAAH!! A SPIDER!!!" He yelled, bidding behind Brendon.
Sparrow looked at the slide."Its just a spider.Just step on it."Sparrow said,standing up and walking over to it,batting at it lightly.

Ryan Ross
July 3rd, 2018, 05:49 PM
Sparrow looked at the slide."Its just a spider.Just step on it."Sparrow said,standing up and walking over to it,batting at it lightly.

Brendon stared at it. "BE GONE DEMON!!!" He shouted , stepping on it.

:penguinballoon:

Static
July 3rd, 2018, 05:52 PM
Brendon stared at it. "BE GONE DEMON!!!" He shouted , stepping on it.

:penguinballoon:
"Well,you didn't have to be so dramatic about it."Sparrow told him.

Ryan Ross
July 3rd, 2018, 06:07 PM
"Well,you didn't have to be so dramatic about it."Sparrow told him.

"Yes I did. I was protecting Ryro." Brendon said, nuzzling Ryan.

Static
July 4th, 2018, 09:18 AM
"Yes I did. I was protecting Ryro." Brendon said, nuzzling Ryan.
Sparrow went back by the fridge and later down,starring at the wall.He knew the Fox attack was his fault,and he wondered silently if Ryan hated him because of it.If he hadn't gone off alone,Ryan would not have gotten sad just by looking at him.What if Ryan had gotten hurt by the Fox?That would all be sparrows fault.He closed his eyes,trying not to think about it,but no matter what he tried thinking about,these thoughts kept flooding his mind.

Ryan Ross
July 4th, 2018, 04:12 PM
Sparrow went back by the fridge and later down,starring at the wall.He knew the Fox attack was his fault,and he wondered silently if Ryan hated him because of it.If he hadn't gone off alone,Ryan would not have gotten sad just by looking at him.What if Ryan had gotten hurt by the Fox?That would all be sparrows fault.He closed his eyes,trying not to think about it,but no matter what he tried thinking about,these thoughts kept flooding his mind.

Ryan walked over to be brother and frowned. "Are you okay Sparrow?" He asked.

Static
July 4th, 2018, 06:32 PM
Ryan walked over to be brother and frowned. "Are you okay Sparrow?" He asked.
Sparrow snapped out of his thoughts and looked up at Ryan."Yhea,I'm fine.Just tired."He lied,laying back down.

Ryan Ross
July 4th, 2018, 09:18 PM
Sparrow snapped out of his thoughts and looked up at Ryan."Yhea,I'm fine.Just tired."He lied,laying back down.

"I have a feeling you're lying to me..." Ryan said.

Static
July 6th, 2018, 02:39 PM
"I have a feeling you're lying to me..." Ryan said.
"I'm not lying!I'm just tired!"Sparrow told him quickly.

Ryan Ross
July 7th, 2018, 11:30 AM
"I'm not lying!I'm just tired!"Sparrow told him quickly.

Ryan stared at the ground. "I'm just worried okay..." He said, his voice trailing off.

Static
July 7th, 2018, 11:47 AM
Ryan stared at the ground. "I'm just worried okay..." He said, his voice trailing off.
Sparrow looked out the window,not sure hat else to say."Its getting late.Maybe you should go to sleep to."He told Ryan and Brendon.

Rhubarb
July 7th, 2018, 12:53 PM
Sparrow looked out the window,not sure hat else to say."Its getting late.Maybe you should go to sleep to."He told Ryan and Brendon.
This a private rp?

Static
July 7th, 2018, 01:59 PM
This a private rp?
Hope.You can join if it's OK with Ryan Ross )

Ryan Ross
July 8th, 2018, 01:26 PM
Hope.You can join if it's OK with Ryan Ross )

It's fine by me