PDA

View Full Version : Benji's Home ( private )

Leucos
June 5th, 2018, 07:03 PM
http://cdn.c.photoshelter.com/img-get/I0000mJSDtCTOOLI/s/650/2091990-300-0003.jpg
many things can happen in the country.

Leucos
June 5th, 2018, 07:21 PM
On the slanted second smaller roof of the twolegs house was a black mass in a ball form it's body slowly moving up and down the creature clearly enjoying a good slumber in the early morning . Claws of yellow mixed with orange soon began to grasp the horizon pulling the sun up from its own slumber thus making a ray of light race toward the black mass and hit its back it's ears flicked as it heard a bird chirp which began its lovely song . This made the creatures head rise up its eyes still in exhaustion grasp its vision a bit blurry with a yawn it stood up now stretching it out it's legs , it was a black and white tom cat and it's housefolk giving the name benji to it . Benji decided to sleep outside last night because it was cool outside and the air felt nice normally he would sleep with his housefolk in their nests curled up on them or cuddling next to their neck or sprawled out beside them on his back . He shook his fur and yawned after that he looked around his territory with a smile on his face a content pur escaped " I wouldn't trade this life for anything . " he meowed to himself his left ear flicked as he heard his name being yowled out by his housefolk it was the female this time she sounded worried somehow then that call was followed by the shaking of a familiar bag making his head perk up " cookies! " he meowed and leaped off the smaller roof landing on his feet with ease he turned around quickly and dashed up to the female who looked relaxed and happy to see that he was ok she crouched and held out a plain cookie when benji arrived he didn't hesitate and snatched the treat from the pinkpaw now gobbling it down purring while he did. The female pet benji as he ate now looking out into the area not expecting anything out of the ordinary .
Raven & Co.

Gone
June 5th, 2018, 10:11 PM
On the slanted second smaller roof of the twolegs house was a black mass in a ball form it's body slowly moving up and down the creature clearly enjoying a good slumber in the early morning . Claws of yellow mixed with orange soon began to grasp the horizon pulling the sun up from its own slumber thus making a ray of light race toward the black mass and hit its back it's ears flicked as it heard a bird chirp which began its lovely song . This made the creatures head rise up its eyes still in exhaustion grasp its vision a bit blurry with a yawn it stood up now stretching it out it's legs , it was a black and white tom cat and it's housefolk giving the name benji to it . Benji decided to sleep outside last night because it was cool outside and the air felt nice normally he would sleep with his housefolk in their nests curled up on them or cuddling next to their neck or sprawled out beside them on his back . He shook his fur and yawned after that he looked around his territory with a smile on his face a content pur escaped " I wouldn't trade this life for anything . " he meowed to himself his left ear flicked as he heard his name being yowled out by his housefolk it was the female this time she sounded worried somehow then that call was followed by the shaking of a familiar bag making his head perk up " cookies! " he meowed and leaped off the smaller roof landing on his feet with ease he turned around quickly and dashed up to the female who looked relaxed and happy to see that he was ok she crouched and held out a plain cookie when benji arrived he didn't hesitate and snatched the treat from the pinkpaw now gobbling it down purring while he did. The female pet benji as he ate now looking out into the area not expecting anything out of the ordinary .
Raven & Co.
Watching from afar as he slowly made his way over to the now very well known house, at least for him. As the scarred tom finally made it, not affected at all by the shaking of the bag that seemed to excite Benji so much, these things looked horrible, compared to the texture of a mouse, they were probably hard, and even if he was to eat some, he would still prefer fresh meat. As Churchill finally made it over to where the tom was, a smile appeared on his maw and he sheated his claws, he didn't need those here, he also gazed at the twoleg and, compared to Benji, he was huge and pretty scary to look at, after all, he had been bprh in RiverClan, he was born to fight, and the scars that covered his body, mostly his face and chest, were proof of it. "Benji." The deep, familiar voice called, yellow eyes aimed at the tom as a smile finally formed on the tom's maw. Unlike his normally hostile behavior, he was pretty kind to Benji and his family, a little flirty with the sisters too, at least, it did get them away from Benji whenever he was doing so, and he knew the tom sometimes wanted to be alone, so he remained with the sisters. "How are you, my friend?" The tom asked softly as he made his way over closer to his best friend.

Leucos
June 6th, 2018, 08:55 PM
Watching from afar as he slowly made his way over to the now very well known house, at least for him. As the scarred tom finally made it, not affected at all by the shaking of the bag that seemed to excite Benji so much, these things looked horrible, compared to the texture of a mouse, they were probably hard, and even if he was to eat some, he would still prefer fresh meat. As Churchill finally made it over to where the tom was, a smile appeared on his maw and he sheated his claws, he didn't need those here, he also gazed at the twoleg and, compared to Benji, he was huge and pretty scary to look at, after all, he had been bprh in RiverClan, he was born to fight, and the scars that covered his body, mostly his face and chest, were proof of it. "Benji." The deep, familiar voice called, yellow eyes aimed at the tom as a smile finally formed on the tom's maw. Unlike his normally hostile behavior, he was pretty kind to Benji and his family, a little flirty with the sisters too, at least, it did get them away from Benji whenever he was doing so, and he knew the tom sometimes wanted to be alone, so he remained with the sisters. "How are you, my friend?" The tom asked softly as he made his way over closer to his best friend.
His ears flicked upon hearing that familiar voice making the smile on his face grow wider he pulled away from the pinkpaw that was petting him only to look at Churchill " never better . " he meowed with a swish of his tail the female twoleg nodded to the other tom and walked inside her den , benjis eyes looked at the other toms scars making him lower his head " I still don't like it that you have those...are you sure you don't need them taken care of? My housefolk take me to this place that is white inside has a den that has metal squares but it's not so bad , there's another twoleg there who makes you feel better if your ill...I'm sure my housefolk won't mind taking you there " he meowed sounding a bit sad he felt sympathy for his friend that he had such scars . He himself didn't like any kind of violence . He was a pacifist . He preferred peace over ..pain. He walked closed up to Churchill and sniffed one of his scars making his ears Fold back " they smell old...But it won't hurt to take you there . And after they're done they give you a treat! " he meowed pulling away now looking at Churchill with a begging expression .

Gone
June 6th, 2018, 10:43 PM
His ears flicked upon hearing that familiar voice making the smile on his face grow wider he pulled away from the pinkpaw that was petting him only to look at Churchill " never better . " he meowed with a swish of his tail the female twoleg nodded to the other tom and walked inside her den , benjis eyes looked at the other toms scars making him lower his head " I still don't like it that you have those...are you sure you don't need them taken care of? My housefolk take me to this place that is white inside has a den that has metal squares but it's not so bad , there's another twoleg there who makes you feel better if your ill...I'm sure my housefolk won't mind taking you there " he meowed sounding a bit sad he felt sympathy for his friend that he had such scars . He himself didn't like any kind of violence . He was a pacifist . He preferred peace over ..pain. He walked closed up to Churchill and sniffed one of his scars making his ears Fold back " they smell old...But it won't hurt to take you there . And after they're done they give you a treat! " he meowed pulling away now looking at Churchill with a begging expression .
Churchill gazed at the twoleg then back at his friend. "Good to know that you're alright." He mewed rather softly, which was honestly pretty rare for the tom when he was in the forest."No, I don't need to have someone take care of them, after all, it is the only way to keep others away in the forest, a cat with a big amount of scars that is still healthy is to be feared out there." The black pelted tom explained as he gazed at Benji, he had lived with those scars even back in RiverClan. before he was exiled for murdering one of his clanmates that is, yet, even though it is forbidden to intrude the territory, he still does in order to go see his dear sister, whom he loved so dearly. At his friend's comment about the scars being old, he nodded. "They are, and even if I tried getting rid of them, new ones would come, it's never at peace out there." The rogue admitted, it could sometimes even be hell to live out there, he had lost his previous territory due to the flood. He turned his gaze towards the forest. "Cats, out there, will do anything to live, no matter the amount of cats they have to go through, except the clans, those have a code and cannot kill for no reason, to do so, their lives or territories must be endangred." He explained and looked back at the tom, so, he would keep his scars, no matter what.

Leucos
June 12th, 2018, 08:14 PM
Churchill gazed at the twoleg then back at his friend. "Good to know that you're alright." He mewed rather softly, which was honestly pretty rare for the tom when he was in the forest."No, I don't need to have someone take care of them, after all, it is the only way to keep others away in the forest, a cat with a big amount of scars that is still healthy is to be feared out there." The black pelted tom explained as he gazed at Benji, he had lived with those scars even back in RiverClan. before he was exiled for murdering one of his clanmates that is, yet, even though it is forbidden to intrude the territory, he still does in order to go see his dear sister, whom he loved so dearly. At his friend's comment about the scars being old, he nodded. "They are, and even if I tried getting rid of them, new ones would come, it's never at peace out there." The rogue admitted, it could sometimes even be hell to live out there, he had lost his previous territory due to the flood. He turned his gaze towards the forest. "Cats, out there, will do anything to live, no matter the amount of cats they have to go through, except the clans, those have a code and cannot kill for no reason, to do so, their lives or territories must be endangred." He explained and looked back at the tom, so, he would keep his scars, no matter what.
Benii frowned with a flick of his right ear " fine...but you know how I am. I don't like seeing others hurt " he meowed with a sigh he followed the other toms gaze looking into the forest past the grassland causing him to blink and sniff " Clan cats are uptight ...I don't get why they dislike cats like me. I'm no different . Besides their clan names are hilarious ! " he meowed he didn't really like them the one he met was so...bossy and prideful that he thought of every other clan cat like that it was a thunderclan she cat then again he never did get along with she cats well he was more comfortable with toms . He swished his tail now looking back at Churchill " in my opinion killing shouldn't be allowed at all . It's too...horrible . Why do clan cats have territories ???can't they just live together in peace ? " he meowed tilting his head afterwards in curiosity and confusion . He looked at the entrance of the twolegs den and flicked his tail it was getting pretty chilly out already " wanna head inside ? " he asked as he looked back .

Gone
June 13th, 2018, 11:45 PM
Benii frowned with a flick of his right ear " fine...but you know how I am. I don't like seeing others hurt " he meowed with a sigh he followed the other toms gaze looking into the forest past the grassland causing him to blink and sniff " Clan cats are uptight ...I don't get why they dislike cats like me. I'm no different . Besides their clan names are hilarious ! " he meowed he didn't really like them the one he met was so...bossy and prideful that he thought of every other clan cat like that it was a thunderclan she cat then again he never did get along with she cats well he was more comfortable with toms . He swished his tail now looking back at Churchill " in my opinion killing shouldn't be allowed at all . It's too...horrible . Why do clan cats have territories ???can't they just live together in peace ? " he meowed tilting his head afterwards in curiosity and confusion . He looked at the entrance of the twolegs den and flicked his tail it was getting pretty chilly out already " wanna head inside ? " he asked as he looked back .
Churchill gazed at the tom calmly. "They once were wounds, my friend, even if I wanted to get rid of them, I doubt a human would be able to get me rid of a scar, with is basically in my skin." He mewed and gave a nod to the tom. "They are pretty weird, but I guess they have their meanings, it must be much easier for them to recognize a cat by their name, after all, not every cat has a good sense of smell, there are even some of them out there that cannot smell, no matter what they do." The rogue mewed softly. "We never knew how it started, at least, I didn't, clan'cats are raised with beliefs and all that stuff, you see, they all have different perceptions of things, and we can't really blame them, we sometimes wish the forest could be a peaceful place, but there will always be someone to break this peace, to make themselves heard." He added, he didn't even realise that it was getting chilly due to being so used out there, but nodded. "Of course, at the same time, I'll be able to see your sisters." He said with a smile.
Checkmate

Leucos
June 20th, 2018, 02:19 PM
Churchill gazed at the tom calmly. "They once were wounds, my friend, even if I wanted to get rid of them, I doubt a human would be able to get me rid of a scar, with is basically in my skin." He mewed and gave a nod to the tom. "They are pretty weird, but I guess they have their meanings, it must be much easier for them to recognize a cat by their name, after all, not every cat has a good sense of smell, there are even some of them out there that cannot smell, no matter what they do." The rogue mewed softly. "We never knew how it started, at least, I didn't, clan'cats are raised with beliefs and all that stuff, you see, they all have different perceptions of things, and we can't really blame them, we sometimes wish the forest could be a peaceful place, but there will always be someone to break this peace, to make themselves heard." He added, he didn't even realise that it was getting chilly due to being so used out there, but nodded. "Of course, at the same time, I'll be able to see your sisters." He said with a smile.
Checkmate
Benji twitched his whiskers as he listened and nodded after the first sentence then raised his eyebrow in confusion " what do you mean not every cat can smell? They should be able to. If not it would be pretty hard to find food " he meowed with curiosity in his tone but he grew even more interested when he started explaining that clan cats had beliefs , what kind of beliefs ? What rules did they follow ? What did they have as names? This was soon starting to interest him but not enough for him to leave his den . He perked his head up and smiled " great! And pleeeaaase do , I don't mind one bit. It feels like a tom can't get enough me time around this place " he meowed with a chuckle " but they are family...and family is important . Follow me " he meowed and turned around now heading up the stairs that the twolegs used and walked up to the entrance of the den there was a square thing on the den entrance which he nudged open with his nose and slipped under and inside it . He stood on the other side of it holding the square thing open for Churchill .

Gone
June 20th, 2018, 02:54 PM
Benji twitched his whiskers as he listened and nodded after the first sentence then raised his eyebrow in confusion " what do you mean not every cat can smell? They should be able to. If not it would be pretty hard to find food " he meowed with curiosity in his tone but he grew even more interested when he started explaining that clan cats had beliefs , what kind of beliefs ? What rules did they follow ? What did they have as names? This was soon starting to interest him but not enough for him to leave his den . He perked his head up and smiled " great! And pleeeaaase do , I don't mind one bit. It feels like a tom can't get enough me time around this place " he meowed with a chuckle " but they are family...and family is important . Follow me " he meowed and turned around now heading up the stairs that the twolegs used and walked up to the entrance of the den there was a square thing on the den entrance which he nudged open with his nose and slipped under and inside it . He stood on the other side of it holding the square thing open for Churchill .
Churchill gazed at Benji and smiled. "You know, a cat can lack their sense of smell, therefore, not being able to smell anything, they do have trouble finding preys, but they learn and some use their whiskers to feel changes in the environment." The tom mewed, he gave a small laugh as the tom spoke about how he didn't have time for himself, that was totally unlike him, he had loads of time to spare. Though, as he spoke about family, he remembered his sister in RiverClan, even after he hd left, he sometimes snuck into RiverClan's territory to go and see her, and he was always happy to see her. "You're right, family is important, really important." He added and followed the tom, he slipped into the small door and gazed at the tom, giving a nod in thanks. He gave the floor a weird look, this felt much different than the soft grass under his paws or wood, it was almost slippery. "Well.... I'll be honest, this is kind of weird." He admited.

Leucos
June 20th, 2018, 03:21 PM
Churchill gazed at Benji and smiled. "You know, a cat can lack their sense of smell, therefore, not being able to smell anything, they do have trouble finding preys, but they learn and some use their whiskers to feel changes in the environment." The tom mewed, he gave a small laugh as the tom spoke about how he didn't have time for himself, that was totally unlike him, he had loads of time to spare. Though, as he spoke about family, he remembered his sister in RiverClan, even after he hd left, he sometimes snuck into RiverClan's territory to go and see her, and he was always happy to see her. "You're right, family is important, really important." He added and followed the tom, he slipped into the small door and gazed at the tom, giving a nod in thanks. He gave the floor a weird look, this felt much different than the soft grass under his paws or wood, it was almost slippery. "Well.... I'll be honest, this is kind of weird." He admited.
The black and white tom flicked his right ear now tilting his head " how can one use there whiskers to feel changes? I'm not so good at that...or maybe I am I just don't realize it ... " he meowed with a smile . Churchill seemed to know a lot , more then what he would have thought he would for a ...the word that other clan cat he met...rogue? Strange Churchill didn't match the word ! He is way too nice to him . He even thought of Churchill as a brother that he was that trusting of him . He yawned and licked his upper lip now raising his left paw giving it a few gingerly licks as well he giggled at the comment which he didn't mind the hard slippery floor was odd yes sometimes it even hurt his paws but this was the only space in the twoleg den that had this kind of floor. The rest of the den floor was covered in this soft and warm stuff which reminded him of fur which he liked more than this . He set his paw down with a swish of his tail " well don't worry this is the only space of the den that's like this. The rest of the ground is softer . Buuuut the den protects us cats more! Along with my housefolk. Oh and they have this thi-" he meowed but was Cut of when he flicked one of his ears he heard a lot of noise coming from a large area of the den making him smile " the talking box! " he exclaimed happily he turned around and dashed off but stopped a few inches away flicking his tail as a signal for Churchill to follow and resumed running towards the noise. He did like the talking box that his housefolk stared at . It had interesting images on it like flashing lights , other twolegs , even cats!.

Gone
June 20th, 2018, 07:29 PM
The black and white tom flicked his right ear now tilting his head " how can one use there whiskers to feel changes? I'm not so good at that...or maybe I am I just don't realize it ... " he meowed with a smile . Churchill seemed to know a lot , more then what he would have thought he would for a ...the word that other clan cat he met...rogue? Strange Churchill didn't match the word ! He is way too nice to him . He even thought of Churchill as a brother that he was that trusting of him . He yawned and licked his upper lip now raising his left paw giving it a few gingerly licks as well he giggled at the comment which he didn't mind the hard slippery floor was odd yes sometimes it even hurt his paws but this was the only space in the twoleg den that had this kind of floor. The rest of the den floor was covered in this soft and warm stuff which reminded him of fur which he liked more than this . He set his paw down with a swish of his tail " well don't worry this is the only space of the den that's like this. The rest of the ground is softer . Buuuut the den protects us cats more! Along with my housefolk. Oh and they have this thi-" he meowed but was Cut of when he flicked one of his ears he heard a lot of noise coming from a large area of the den making him smile " the talking box! " he exclaimed happily he turned around and dashed off but stopped a few inches away flicking his tail as a signal for Churchill to follow and resumed running towards the noise. He did like the talking box that his housefolk stared at . It had interesting images on it like flashing lights , other twolegs , even cats!.
Churchill smiled as the tom asked how one cat couldn do such a thing. "Clan' cats are determined, my friend, they'll find a way to hunt if they cannot use their sense of smell to do so." He mewed and gave his paw a lick as well, the soft stuff kind of felt like moss, so it wasn't that weird, he gazed at what Benji mentionned to be 'the talking box', cocking his head to the side a little as he gazed at it, he had never heard or seen such a thing. He gave it a weird look. "Twolegs really need this to distract themselves..? He asked. 'Weak' He thought to himself and gazed at Benji. Maybe he didn't fit the word 'Rogue' with Benji, but that was only because they were friends, otherwise, when he was out there in the forest, he could be a real danger to anyone, he was savage and didn't show pity, well, most of the time. He gazed at the twolegs, and by the looks of it, he was on the defensive when he saw them, he would absolutely never let those filthy hands touch him. The tom then gazed at the talking box once more, not really finding any interest in it whatsoever.