PDA

View Full Version : Question for anyone who remembers the history of CinderPaw(Pelt, not Heart)

Akari
May 25th, 2018, 08:34 AM
Alright, so sometime after CinderPaw was injured after getting hit by a monster, I remember one of her clanmates, I forgot who, brought her down to the lake, since the only way for her back legs to heal was for her to walk, yet it was still to painful for her without some assistance, and swimming was similar to walking. Who was that cat? And yes, I already checked the Wiki, it's not there.

I am starting to work on a AMV, dedicated to all the good times in the Warriors series, and this scene shows hope for someone who has lost almost all of theirs, so I thought it would make a good addition.

pomegranate
May 25th, 2018, 03:46 PM
Alright, so sometime after CinderPaw was injured after getting hit by a monster, I remember one of her clanmates, I forgot who, brought her down to the lake, since the only way for her back legs to heal was for her to walk, yet it was still to painful for her without some assistance, and swimming was similar to walking. Who was that cat? And yes, I already checked the Wiki, it's not there.

I am starting to work on a AMV, dedicated to all the good times in the Warriors series, and this scene shows hope for someone who has lost almost all of theirs, so I thought it would make a good addition.

I think it was either Squirrelflight(paw, perhaps at the time?) or Tawnypelt. If you’d like, maybe check their bios to see if it mentioned them helping her?

Akari
May 25th, 2018, 04:23 PM
I think it was either Squirrelflight(paw, perhaps at the time?) or Tawnypelt. If you’d like, maybe check their bios to see if it mentioned them helping her?
Alright, I think you may have just awnsered my question with a task. So, I checked Squirrelflights Page on the wiki, and although it mentioned her being attacked by CinderPelt out of confusion, it does not mention her helping Cinderpelt. So, then I moved onto TawnyPelt, and it mentioned Cinderpelt, who had already gotten her warrior name in the first Arc of the warriors series, which happens to be the one I completely own, so looks like I have some reading to do! Thanks!

pomegranate
May 25th, 2018, 05:36 PM
Alright, I think you may have just awnsered my question with a task. So, I checked Squirrelflights Page on the wiki, and although it mentioned her being attacked by CinderPelt out of confusion, it does not mention her helping Cinderpelt. So, then I moved onto TawnyPelt, and it mentioned Cinderpelt, who had already gotten her warrior name in the first Arc of the warriors series, which happens to be the one I completely own, so looks like I have some reading to do! Thanks!

Good luck! :3
Edit:
Although, it was most likely Briarlight that was being led down to the lake, as I remember Jayfeather or someone suggesting she should swim for practice. ?

SuspiciousMindz
May 25th, 2018, 05:54 PM
I haven't read the books in a while, but if it was Cinderpaw, it might've been Firestar/heart at the time? If it was the first arc you'd see it in the perspective of Firestar/heart so it seems most logical.

Fuzzy
May 25th, 2018, 06:39 PM
Cinderheart was lead to the lake, by Jaypaw, to strengthen her leg after injuring it again in her warrior assignment. But Cinderpaw/pelt was never lead to a lake after getting hit by a monster.

pomegranate
May 25th, 2018, 07:06 PM
Cinderheart was lead to the lake, by Jaypaw, to strengthen her leg after injuring it again in her warrior assignment. But Cinderpaw/pelt was never lead to a lake after getting hit by a monster.

Cinderheart! Okay, yes. I think we’ve found an answer X3

Akari
May 25th, 2018, 08:23 PM
Alright, the Question has been answered, thanks to Fuzzyfeline! Thanks for the help!