PDA

View Full Version : Tank's Badger Set

Raggedclaw
May 13th, 2018, 08:06 PM
Tank was a muscular and strangely tall cat, being aptly named after his size. He had pitch black fur and light gray tabby stripes here and there. His eyes were a piercing ice blue. He was clearing out a long abandoned Badger set and digging it out more to create plenty of room for he and his mate. He had been at it a while, and his mate had gone off to hunt. Frosty

Frosty
May 18th, 2018, 06:48 PM
A cat slowly came into view, two voles dangling by their tails in his jaws. Jake, a small cream colored tom with dull yellow green eyes spotted the sett and picked up his pace. Setting down the two limp creatures a few tail lengths away he spoke softly. "Tank, I'm back" he called, sitting at the entrance and peering in, seeing the work his mate had done. Raggedclaw

(Sorry for the late post. These past few days have been hell, so being active was basically impossible)

Raggedclaw
May 18th, 2018, 07:16 PM
Frosty is fine-

Tank wiggles out of the den, panting slightly and stretching. "Hey Love, thanks for hunting. I still have work to do, the entrance needs to be opened more cause as you can see, I don't fit well. The inside is a bit more open now though, and I think I heard an underground stream at one wall, so the den will definitely stay cool in Greenleaf."

Frosty
May 18th, 2018, 08:19 PM
Raggedclaw

Jakes eyes lit up at Tanks words. He was happy that the two would have such a great home together.

"Thats good to hear” he meowed, standing up and walking past the other tom, giving Tank an quick affectionate lick across the muzzle before slowly stepping into the old sett that would now be the home to the couple. He admired the work of the bigger tom, turning back and smiling proudly and happily. "You should take a break for a while. You’ve been working so hard"

Raggedclaw
May 18th, 2018, 08:25 PM
Frosty

"I might just do that." He gives an intentionally comical 'ooph' as he sort of flops onto his side and starts tearing into a vole. His tail flicked back and forth as he watched Jake with a warm, loving gaze.