✩ ✩ ✩
In the shadow of the alpha...
We roam beneath his paws
Protected by his ink black shadow
Abiding truthfully to his law
✩ ✩ ✩

We are all but one.

✩✩✩

You step forward, a lump in your throat, paws itching and eyes averted.
Above you stood an albeit massive wolf, his eyes gleaming in the gentle light of the morning sun. Around you the exciting huffing and scrambling to see was heard but the full roar of your beating heart seemed to drown out everything to a white noise... He was large, dark auburn fur gleaming
' ' young one. I see stars in your eyes, potential that shines... ' '
Came a gentle whisper, a blessing, a curse. The wolves around you became excited now, you could hear their grumbling growls and now their gleaming eyes seemed to have a noise too, it had grown into lust.
' ' you are with us, or you are agaisnt us, you'll die with us, or perish by us ' '
His luring blue eyes seemingly put you into a deep trance, calling you forward with their icy blue spikes. The room seemed to await your response, mouths agap, teeth bared, fur perked, anticipation of what was to come on the air.
' ' welcome to the pack of the howling skies ' '

✩✩✩

✩ As you could most likely tell this is a wolf roleplay! There are many out there and I understand that but I've made this one in search of people seriously looking forward to roleplaying an intense wolf roleplay, multiple paragraphs and developed chatcaters and plots. I know that's a lot to ask of others but I'm really looking forward to trying hard to make this work. right now there is no plot but that's part of your form! If you've got a plot idea feel fee to add it into there!! ✩

✩✩✩ A L P H A ✩✩✩
. Jethro .
Celestial

" i will not allow you to win, I will work hard to make you fail, but one day I won't have too, and than my job will be completed "

✩✩✩ B E T A ✩✩✩
. Ash .
Rubinaito

" This is such a harsh world to live in... but that only serves to make us stronger "

✩✩✩ G E N E R AL ✩✩✩
. Aapua .
Shadomaru

" You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have "

✩✩✩ S H A M A N ✩✩✩
. Atlantis . Soup

"There is nothing I can do, though I've tried my best. Rest well, dear friend. "

✩✩✩ W A R R I O R S ✩✩✩
Dark blossom ✩ Aliac ✩ mother ✩ trained
Dark blossom ✩ Abban ✩ weening pup ✩ untrained Swiftheart ✩ Alcatraz ✩ warrior ✩ trained
@

✩✩✩ O M E G A ✩✩✩
Teggy ✩ Lunaraya ✩ trained
@
@
@

✩✩✩ If you looked in the disclaimer you can see all the ranks listed, mothers/pups will fall into the warriors section because you will be trained into that rank and mothers will return to it once they've weened their pups ✩✩✩

As you can tell these ranks do not follow the actual ranks of a wolf pack and please be aware I am doing that on purpose. If you've read this put "celestials stars" in the other section !! Alpha and beta are simple ranks and don't need explanation, Shaman & General are different. Shaman is another fancy word for healer but they are also deeply connected with the spirit world to which these wolves base their whole lives. They communicate as well as heal. Generals oversee all war and hunting parties. They also select mentors to train pups when they've come of age.

✩ ✩ ✩ Rubinaito[/MENTION] Broken Madness .:Blue Wishes:. Teggy hiraeth The Fallen Queen ✩ ✩ ✩
I know most of you are not into non warriors roleplay anymore or some of you are no longer roleplaying due to haituis but uh, imma mention you guys anyways cause I'm like that sometimes

✩✩✩ F O R M ✩✩✩

✩ Name
✩ Gender
✩ Rank
✩ Quote
✩ Other

✩✩✩ Jethro ✩✩✩
Male
Alpha
" I will not allow you to win, I will work hard to make you fail, but one day I won't have to, than my job is completed "
Celestials stars

✩ Understand this ✩
I will expect a paragraph or more as responses, it’s kinda what I expect everyone can do if you choose to apply to this roleplay. You will have to postpone whple paragraph each time you post! This must be understood.

red_inactive
May 13th, 2018, 11:41 AM
Name
Ash
Rank
Beta?
“This is such a harsh world to live in... but that only serves to make us stronger.”
Other
Celestial’s Stars :3

wren
May 13th, 2018, 01:37 PM
Another reminder, the highranks I would suggest vary from male to female

.:Virgo:.
May 13th, 2018, 01:47 PM
✩ Name Aliac
✩ Gender female
✩ Rank mother
✩ Quote You may fall down into the clutches of depair, but if you find and grasp the string of hope that everyone has, i will pull you back up
✩ Other no

✩ Name Abban
✩ Gender male
✩ Rank pup
✩ Quote I have grown up and found things that i never dreamed of but never expect them and chase them. let them come to you
✩ Other Celestial's stars

wren
May 13th, 2018, 01:52 PM
✩ Name Aliac
✩ Gender female
✩ Rank mother
✩ Quote You may fall down into the clutches of depair, but if you find and grasp the string of hope that everyone has, i will pull you back up
✩ Other no

✩ Name Abban
✩ Gender male
✩ Rank pup
✩ Quote I have grown up and found things that i never dreamed of but never expect them and chase them. let them come to you
✩ Other no

You forgot something in your form c:

May 13th, 2018, 01:55 PM
You forgot something in your form c:
fixed :3

Soup
May 13th, 2018, 02:38 PM
✩ Atlantis
✩ Female
✩ Shaman
✩ "There is nothing I can do, though I've tried my best. Rest well, dear friend."
✩ Appearance (https://i.pinimg.com/736x/53/8d/68/538d68b2547b2d2c0b279bbc8e44b1f1--evan-beautiful-eyes.jpg)

Celestial

wren
May 13th, 2018, 03:15 PM
✩ Name Aliac
✩ Gender female
✩ Rank mother
✩ Other no

✩ Name Abban
✩ Gender male
✩ Rank pup

Accepted

✩ Atlantis
✩ Female
✩ Shaman
✩ "There is nothing I can do, though I've tried my best. Rest well, dear friend."
✩ Appearance (https://i.pinimg.com/736x/53/8d/68/538d68b2547b2d2c0b279bbc8e44b1f1--evan-beautiful-eyes.jpg)

Celestial

You forgot something on your form love c:

wren
May 13th, 2018, 04:58 PM
Another little something

Ainz Ooal Gown
May 13th, 2018, 05:10 PM
Name Aapua
✩ Gender male
✩ Rank General
✩ Quote You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have
✩ Other celestial stars

Static
May 13th, 2018, 05:26 PM
✩ Name Alcatraz
✩ Gender Male
✩ Rank Warrior
✩ Quote I don't mind not knowing my biological family.This pack is the only family I need.
✩ Other Celestial stars

Teggy
May 13th, 2018, 05:42 PM
✩ Name Lunaraya
✩ Gender female
✩ Rank omega
✩ Quote I refuse to back down to anyone, even the Alpha. I'm not some thing you can use, I'm a warrior.
✩ Other celestial stars -_-

wren
May 13th, 2018, 05:52 PM
Name Aapua
✩ Gender male
✩ Rank General
✩ Quote You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have
✩ Other celestial stars

accepted <3

✩ Name Alcatraz
✩ Gender Male
✩ Rank Warrior
✩ Quote I don't mind not knowing my biological family.This pack is the only family I need.
✩ Other Celestial stars

Accepted <3

✩ Name Lunaraya
✩ Gender female
✩ Rank omega
✩ Quote I refuse to back down to anyone, even the Alpha. I'm not some thing you can use, I'm a warrior.
✩ Other she a spicy girl

Your missing something you spicy weirdo <3

Teggy
May 13th, 2018, 05:59 PM
There

wren
May 13th, 2018, 06:05 PM
There
You love me, you know it ;>

Teggy
May 13th, 2018, 06:09 PM
You love me, you know it ;>
More like I put up with you -_- I love you my dood

wren
May 13th, 2018, 06:20 PM
More like I put up with you -_- I love you my dood
I'm going to pretend my heart didn't just break
Ily more than life my guy

Soup
May 13th, 2018, 06:48 PM
Accepted

You forgot something on your form love c:
Other?

If so,

Other: Celestial stars

(i think i'm not totally sure oof)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
May 13th, 2018, 06:54 PM
Celestial I shall join!! X3

wren
May 13th, 2018, 08:55 PM
Other?

If so,

Other: Celestial stars

(i think i'm not totally sure oof)

You got it don’t worry, haha
Accepted

Celestial I shall join!! X3

Good!!
I need to tie you down XD

Galaxy Of Wisdom
May 13th, 2018, 11:32 PM
Accepted

Good!!
Lol but with who or whole new peeps x3

wren
May 14th, 2018, 08:58 AM
Lol but with who or whole new peeps x3
Up to you

Soup
May 14th, 2018, 03:56 PM
Accepted

Good!!

woot noot

Soup
May 14th, 2018, 06:07 PM
shall we start the roleplay soon?

Celestial

Galaxy Of Wisdom
May 14th, 2018, 06:09 PM
Name Kratos
✩ Gender Male
✩ Rank warrior
✩ Quote
“ I do not seek death, nor love or life. I simply seek the pure need to survive and hunt for the sake of a pack though small grow and become anew. The many scars on my body, the wars I have faced and the beasts I have ended for the sake of the pack better be worth it. The leader better be worth my nightmares and constantly thoughts of blood and sacrifice I fear greatly each passing day in each passing moment of my bloodstained life. I have been there when they were named, I was there when war raged and I was there when it ended covered in wounds made by desperate wolves who simply seeked to survive like I. I hate this world, with a passion I hate it and yet I find myself living not for the world and for the pack I claim to love simply because she would have wanted it so. Not the alpha or any other high rank mutt that claims to be bigger simply because they are a higher rank than i. For I have seen battle, for I have killed and the scars on my body are proof of this loyalty. But if I see that my efforts, my life and the life of my mate and child wasted upon selfish minds that claim to be leaders, I will not hesitate to speak my mind and leave. A pack that does not respect my lost and sacrifice should never be a pack at all.”
✩ Other
His looks art by me: https://madwolfheart.deviantart.com/art/Kratos-742532254
Quote by me too x3
Celestial stars light my path from the darkness my friend

Teggy
May 14th, 2018, 07:35 PM
Celestial
YO I'M JOHN LAURENS when we gonna start?

Wildy~ =3
May 14th, 2018, 08:19 PM
✩ Name: Melody
✩ Gender: She-Wolf
✩ Rank: Warrior but she might become an Omega
✩ Quote: "Stars will fade, but I'll keeping singing."
✩ Other: Celestial stars shine overhead as she sings

wren
May 15th, 2018, 11:02 PM
Name
Ash
Rank
Beta?
“This is such a harsh world to live in... but that only serves to make us stronger.”
Other
Celestial’s Stars :3
✩ Name Aliac
✩ Gender female
✩ Rank mother
✩ Other no

✩ Name Abban
✩ Gender male
✩ Rank pup
✩ Atlantis
✩ Female
✩ Shaman

Celestial
Name Aapua
✩ Gender male
✩ Rank General
✩ Other celestial stars
✩ Name Alcatraz
✩ Gender Male
✩ Rank Warrior
✩ Other Celestial stars
✩ Name Lunaraya
✩ Gender female
✩ Rank omega
✩ Other celestial stars -_-

Name Kratos
✩ Gender Male
✩ Rank warrior
✩ Quote
“ I do not seek death, nor love or life. I simply seek the pure need to survive and hunt for the sake of a pack though small grow and become anew. The many scars on my body, the wars I have faced and the beasts I have ended for the sake of the pack better be worth it. The leader better be worth my nightmares and constantly thoughts of blood and sacrifice I fear greatly each passing day in each passing moment of my bloodstained life. I have been there when they were named, I was there when war raged and I was there when it ended covered in wounds made by desperate wolves who simply seeked to survive like I. I hate this world, with a passion I hate it and yet I find myself living not for the world and for the pack I claim to love simply because she would have wanted it so. Not the alpha or any other high rank mutt that claims to be bigger simply because they are a higher rank than i. For I have seen battle, for I have killed and the scars on my body are proof of this loyalty. But if I see that my efforts, my life and the life of my mate and child wasted upon selfish minds that claim to be leaders, I will not hesitate to speak my mind and leave. A pack that does not respect my lost and sacrifice should never be a pack at all.”
✩ Other
His looks art by me: https://madwolfheart.deviantart.com/art/Kratos-742532254
Quote by me too x3
Celestial stars light my path from the darkness my friend
✩ Name: Melody
✩ Gender: She-Wolf
✩ Rank: Warrior but she might become an Omega
✩ Quote: "Stars will fade, but I'll keeping singing."
✩ Other: Celestial stars shine overhead as she sings

All accepted !!

Alright we can begin role-play !!

A dark auburn wolf stood at the base of a hillside, ahead of him was the open plane. Dark evergreens spanned out on either side of the valley side allowing dark shadows to claw their way into the moonlight. Jethro stood at the head of the pack, the lowest part of the hill that seemingly stretched across for miles. His pack was starving, cold, dehydrated and scared. He lifted his head to the sky allowing a deep dark howl to explode out from his lungs, slithering through his partly opened jaws and clouding out into the air. Than he began to trot, kicking up snow behind him as he began to cruise over the snow like mist over water. His dark fur waving gently as wind brushed by his sides and chest. He needn't wait to see if his pack followed, he knew they'd follow behind him nonetheless.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
May 16th, 2018, 12:17 AM
All accepted !!

A dark auburn wolf stood at the base of a hillside, ahead of him was the open plane. Dark evergreens spanned out on either side of the valley side allowing dark shadows to claw their way into the moonlight. Jethro stood at the head of the pack, the lowest part of the hill that seemingly stretched across for miles. His pack was starving, cold, dehydrated and scared. He lifted his head to the sky allowing a deep dark howl to explode out from his lungs, slithering through his partly opened jaws and clouding out into the air. Than he began to trot, kicking up snow behind him as he began to cruise over the snow like mist over water. His dark fur waving gently as wind brushed by his sides and chest. He needn't wait to see if his pack followed, he knew they'd follow behind him nonetheless.

Kronos ears picked up hearing the howl, his eyes glowed a bit as he quickly begins to follow it. Soon he was right by his so called leader, “ Jethro, I wish to speak to you.” He Says in a calm husky voice, the wolf was scarred, with many scars of battles he won for the sake of Jethro’s name and for the pack, even now he stood tall. Speaking with honor and pride of a warrior, not a hint of fear in his eyes and his body though bones and skin, still had a small bit of muscle for one last fight or hunt. He walked by the alpha eyes calm and looking forward as Snow was kicked up behind them, “ i wish to leave the pack for a bit, to try to find some kind of food for the pack however I do know I am not strong as I used to... it’s been a while but anything will do for the sake of the pack especially the pups. If I may with your permission of course.” He asks calmly now staying slient awaiting his leaders orders with a calm expression on his face

red_inactive
May 16th, 2018, 12:47 PM
All accepted !!

Kronos ears picked up hearing the howl, his eyes glowed a bit as he quickly begins to follow it. Soon he was right by his so called leader, “ Jethro, I wish to speak to you.” He Says in a calm husky voice, the wolf was scarred, with many scars of battles he won for the sake of Jethro’s name and for the pack, even now he stood tall. Speaking with honor and pride of a warrior, not a hint of fear in his eyes and his body though bones and skin, still had a small bit of muscle for one last fight or hunt. He walked by the alpha eyes calm and looking forward as Snow was kicked up behind them, “ i wish to leave the pack for a bit, to try to find some kind of food for the pack however I do know I am not strong as I used to... it’s been a while but anything will do for the sake of the pack especially the pups. If I may with your permission of course.” He asks calmly now staying slient awaiting his leaders orders with a calm expression on his face

"If I may interject." Beside Jethro was a wolf of sturdy build, with long grey hair covering his body and hiding the signs of starvation beneath his thick pelt. Yellow eyes, sunken into his skull from malnutrition peered at Kronos from beside Jethro, observing the other wolf silently before speaking up again. "Going out on your own in this weather to find food is a foolish mission." He drew his head up, looking out at the barren landscape for a moment. "I suggest we put together a team. Once we find shelter, we may send them out to find a new food source, at your command Alpha Jethro." He recommended. He was much older than the two beside him, sporting the wisdom that came with great age. A senior member of the pack, Ash was only moons away from becoming an elder; but he still retained his sharp wit from his younger years. "Going out on ones own comes with more risks than you would think, young Kronos." He advised him briefly, fixing him with a warm yellow stare. Despite his cold, clipped words he did look concerned for the younger wolf's safety.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
May 16th, 2018, 01:21 PM
"If I may interject." Beside Jethro was a wolf of sturdy build, with long grey hair covering his body and hiding the signs of starvation beneath his thick pelt. Yellow eyes, sunken into his skull from malnutrition peered at Kronos from beside Jethro, observing the other wolf silently before speaking up again. "Going out on your own in this weather to find food is a foolish mission." He drew his head up, looking out at the barren landscape for a moment. "I suggest we put together a team. Once we find shelter, we may send them out to find a new food source, at your command Alpha Jethro." He recommended. He was much older than the two beside him, sporting the wisdom that came with great age. A senior member of the pack, Ash was only moons away from becoming an elder; but he still retained his sharp wit from his younger years. "Going out on ones own comes with more risks than you would think, young Kronos." He advised him briefly, fixing him with a warm yellow stare. Despite his cold, clipped words he did look concerned for the younger wolf's safety.
Celestial
Kronos nods looking at the old wolf with kind eyes than he laughs a bit “ yes but most of the pack are weak and sending many of our strongest warriors in this state is a risk I can not have, my friend you know me. I am more than willing to die. If needed y’all can use my body for food” he says playfully as he continues walking and looks at the old one “ I know the risk, and I would prefer that I do it alone. Losing one warrior is no big deal losing many is a big deal especially now more than ever. I’m doing this because I have more muscle than the rest by now and I don’t have much to live for since ....” he looks away a bit “ just think about losing one is a small lose to keep a whole pack moving right my lord?”

Soup
May 16th, 2018, 03:18 PM
Celestial
Kronos nods looking at the old wolf with kind eyes than he laughs a bit “ yes but most of the pack are weak and sending many of our strongest warriors in this state is a risk I can not have, my friend you know me. I am more than willing to die. If needed y’all can use my body for food” he says playfully as he continues walking and looks at the old one “ I know the risk, and I would prefer that I do it alone. Losing one warrior is no big deal losing many is a big deal especially now more than ever. I’m doing this because I have more muscle than the rest by now and I don’t have much to live for since ....” he looks away a bit “ just think about losing one is a small lose to keep a whole pack moving right my lord?”
Rubinaito Broken Madness

"We should spare none, alone or together."A sleek, brown wolf brushed against Ash. Her voice was calm and collected, but her worried yellow gaze gave away what she was thinking. "The pack is too weak to lose anyone. Even if it is only a single wolf." Atlantis swept her tail along Kronos's flank, her paws sinking into the snow.

red_inactive
May 16th, 2018, 03:34 PM
Celestial
Rubinaito Broken Madness

"We should spare none, alone or together."A sleek, brown wolf brushed against Ash. Her voice was calm and collected, but her worried yellow gaze gave away what she was thinking. "The pack is too weak to lose anyone. Even if it is only a single wolf." Atlantis swept her tail along Kronos's flank, her paws sinking into the snow.

Ash acknowledged Atlantis and Kronos with a nod of his head. "The pack does need food." He pointed out but fell silent either way. His job, in his eyes, was to provide counsel on matters; ultimately, it would be Jethro that would make the decision. He didn't have a particular stance on the matter, seeing both of the sides- if they didn't make an effort to find food, they would surely starve. However, the possibility of losing packmates was just as threatening to their survival. Their numbers were few as it was; losing any more would ensure their peril, just like starvation.

Soup
May 16th, 2018, 03:53 PM
Ash acknowledged Atlantis and Kronos with a nod of his head. "The pack does need food." He pointed out but fell silent either way. His job, in his eyes, was to provide counsel on matters; ultimately, it would be Jethro that would make the decision. He didn't have a particular stance on the matter, seeing both of the sides- if they didn't make an effort to find food, they would surely starve. However, the possibility of losing packmates was just as threatening to their survival. Their numbers were few as it was; losing any more would ensure their peril, just like starvation.

Atlantis's gaze clouded over. "I couldn't even find strengthening herbs if you are to go on a journey." She murmured, her tail drooping. "We need green leaf now, more than ever.

|+sari+|
May 16th, 2018, 04:04 PM
Name: Luka
Quote: "I don't fight for the killing. I don't kill for the thrill. I don't hunt for the satisfaction. I don't run for the speed. I am doing it all for loyalty. My pack is everything to me."
Appearance: a sleek, midnight black wolf with emerald green eyes. Her form is large and muscular, though she has a dark beauty to her.
Other: Celestial's stars are what lights my path.

Name: Blaze
Quote: "I am the fastest in the pack, that's for sure. No one can be as quick as me. Well, you wanna race me? Do ya?"
Appearance: dark brown wolf with flame coloured eyes that seem to burn. Small and lithe, making him the fastest in the pack.
Other: I run underneath Celestial's stars.

Celestial
((Hope I'm not too late for joining)

May 16th, 2018, 05:43 PM
All accepted !!

Aliac followed her alpha and carried Abban who squirmed and complained while she carried him. ("I can walk!") But she followed her alpha nonetheless.

Ainz Ooal Gown
May 16th, 2018, 06:22 PM
Aapua followed his alpha, listening to the argument ahead of him. He didn't put his say on the topic but it's not like he had anything to say. He was hungry himself and the pack would need food soon. But he let the wolves in front of him argue this one out. Starvation will drive even the closest pack to argue.

Static
May 16th, 2018, 06:40 PM
A black,scarred wolf followed after the pack,scanning the snowwy landscape for food.Alcatraz looked behind him,wondering silently how the rest of the pack was doing.Everybody looked in the same condition though,but some where a little better than others.Paused for a second,looking ahead.There was no sign of any prey,and he felt hunger clawing at his stomach like a wild animal.Giving up on the search,he started to follow the pack again.

(Open)

wren
May 16th, 2018, 10:52 PM
Broken Madness Rubinaito Swiftheart Shadomaru Dark blossom RosePelt145 Soup

Jethro hadn't spoken since both kratos and ash had got into banter, he didn't mind allowing ash to deal with affairs. Ash was wise. Ash was good. Jethro reared his head to the sky than skidded down to a trot allowing other wolves to pile up on his flanks he glanced to the wolves acknowledging Atlantis who joined them a second before, ' ' we must settle, regain what strength we can muster ' ' he offered gently yellow eyes twinkling in the darkness of his brown fur. He glanced back and fourth than slowed to a walk forcing his way through the snow just barely grazing his belly, he was quite small for a wolf but he fought for alpha and clawed his way up. He deserved it and nobody could take it from him. He was small, but he was powerful, and he knew it. ' ' with that said I'll send out the best of those who are healing, I'll leave it to Atlantis to choose who is well fit to go. ' ' he said with a nod of his head. ' ' they will hunt for three moon cycles and return, if they dont bring anything promising back we will continue to regain strength and move ' '

May 17th, 2018, 08:05 AM

Jethro hadn't spoken since both kratos and ash had got into banter, he didn't mind allowing ash to deal with affairs. Ash was wise. Ash was good. Jethro reared his head to the sky than skidded down to a trot allowing other wolves to pile up on his flanks he glanced to the wolves acknowledging Atlantis who joined them a second before, ' ' we must settle, regain what strength we can muster ' ' he offered gently yellow eyes twinkling in the darkness of his brown fur. He glanced back and fourth than slowed to a walk forcing his way through the snow just barely grazing his belly, he was quite small for a wolf but he fought for alpha and clawed his way up. He deserved it and nobody could take it from him. He was small, but he was powerful, and he knew it. ' ' with that said I'll send out the best of those who are healing, I'll leave it to Atlantis to choose who is well fit to go. ' ' he said with a nod of his head. ' ' they will hunt for three moon cycles and return, if they dont bring anything promising back we will continue to regain strength and move ' '

Aliac nodded at the alpha's statement, then licked her cracked paw pads

wren
May 17th, 2018, 09:04 AM
Name: Luka
Quote: "I don't fight for the killing. I don't kill for the thrill. I don't hunt for the satisfaction. I don't run for the speed. I am doing it all for loyalty. My pack is everything to me."
Appearance: a sleek, midnight black wolf with emerald green eyes. Her form is large and muscular, though she has a dark beauty to her.
Other: Celestial's stars are what lights my path.

Name: Blaze
Quote: "I am the fastest in the pack, that's for sure. No one can be as quick as me. Well, you wanna race me? Do ya?"
Appearance: dark brown wolf with flame coloured eyes that seem to burn. Small and lithe, making him the fastest in the pack.
Other: I run underneath Celestial's stars.

Celestial
((Hope I'm not too late for joining)

No. Your accepted!!

Galaxy Of Wisdom
May 17th, 2018, 09:14 AM

Kratos nods slowly “ ... as you wish my lord” he says calmly walking by him than soon he suddenly stops, ears picking up a bit however soon he just continues again, “ also-“ he begins to smile playfully at the small alpha “ want me to carry you? Seems like you’re having trouble shorty” he says playfully trying to bright up the mood a bit by teasing the alpha once again. This was a normal thing he did, calling the alpha shorty every chance he got, he himself was pretty big, bigger than most wolves within the pack so Snow was barely touching his stomach as he walked. He shakes his head a bit as he begins to just walk, soon he playfully just bats the alpha’s ear “ come on Little alpha aren’t you supposed to be displaying your all mighty leaders upon me for call you shorty?”

Soup
May 17th, 2018, 05:32 PM

Broken Madness Rubinaito Swiftheart Shadomaru Dark blossom RosePelt145

Atlantis dipped her head to her noble leader, turning around and allowing her yellow gaze to wander through the pack. Eventually, she began to weave through her packmates, searching through the fellow wolves for the least boniest haunches, eyes that weren't totally sunken from malnutrition, and the wolves who still kept their heads high from courage, and belief they will eventually find the prey-rich land they were looking for. Finally, she had picked four wolves that she truly believed would search until their paws had fallen off. She moved effortlessly through the pack, her dark, brown fur brushing against others as she made her way back to Jethro. Atlantis padded close to the alpha, her ears perked forward as she kept her gaze on the path ahead of her. "I have chosen." She whispered softly, a quiet frown on her face. She then turned around once more and allowed her voice to ring out to the pack. "I must make an announcement." She called, taking a deep breath before speaking again. "Alcatraz, Kratos, Aapua, and Luka. Step forward."

Static
May 17th, 2018, 05:43 PM

Atlantis dipped her head to her noble leader, turning around and allowing her yellow gaze to wander through the pack. Eventually, she began to weave through her packmates, searching through the fellow wolves for the least boniest haunches, eyes that weren't totally sunken from malnutrition, and the wolves who still kept their heads high from courage, and belief they will eventually find the prey-rich land they were looking for. Finally, she had picked four wolves that she truly believed would search until their paws had fallen off. She moved effortlessly through the pack, her dark, brown fur brushing against others as she made her way back to Jethro. Atlantis padded close to the alpha, her ears perked forward as she kept her gaze on the path ahead of her. "I have chosen." She whispered softly, a quiet frown on her face. She then turned around once more and allowed her voice to ring out to the pack. "I must make an announcement." She called, taking a deep breath before speaking again. "Alcatraz, Kronos, Aapua, and Luka. Step forward."
Alcatraz weaved his way around the other Wolves to get to Atlantis and the other three she had called.When he reached her,He dipped his head respectfully before looking back up at her and the alpha."This is probably a hunting patrol.Atlantis was talking to the alpha a second ago. he thought,Also noting she had picked healthy Wolves,which was another reason he assumed this was a hunting patrol.He didn't ask any questions now that he knew why he was most likely here,so he waited for the others to arrive.

|+sari+|
May 17th, 2018, 05:53 PM

Atlantis dipped her head to her noble leader, turning around and allowing her yellow gaze to wander through the pack. Eventually, she began to weave through her packmates, searching through the fellow wolves for the least boniest haunches, eyes that weren't totally sunken from malnutrition, and the wolves who still kept their heads high from courage, and belief they will eventually find the prey-rich land they were looking for. Finally, she had picked four wolves that she truly believed would search until their paws had fallen off. She moved effortlessly through the pack, her dark, brown fur brushing against others as she made her way back to Jethro. Atlantis padded close to the alpha, her ears perked forward as she kept her gaze on the path ahead of her. "I have chosen." She whispered softly, a quiet frown on her face. She then turned around once more and allowed her voice to ring out to the pack. "I must make an announcement." She called, taking a deep breath before speaking again. "Alcatraz, Kronos, Aapua, and Luka. Step forward."

Luka stood tall, her head held high. She hoped she would be chosen for the group. She wanted to help the pack any way she could. When she heard her name, she nodded, watching Atlantis weaving through the throngs of wolves in the pack. She took a pawstep forward, dipping her head as she awaited what Atlantis would have to say. Inside, she was leaping with joy at being chosen for the mission, a small smile on her maw.

wren
May 17th, 2018, 06:18 PM

Jethro's ears flattened to the back of his head and his yellow eyes snapped to the side staring into the very soul of the larger wolf. His paws kneaded he snow and his eyes blazed with anger, he wanted nothing but to rest and feed his pack. He wasn't in any mood to be teased about his height, not when this was his vantage point at least. From here he could leap upwards and knock out legs, he was very compact and was quite good at knocking others done and going for the soft parts that where than revealed to him. He certainly. Was not. In the mood. His head jerked to the side and his lips curled overtop his jaws revealing his pale teeth, like razor blades. When kratos dared lean in and bat at his ear with a frozen paw, he let out a snarl so deep and lurched forward clicking his teeth warningly. Any other day he would have been prepared to goodfellas off, perhaps if maybe there was no snow sticking to the insides of his toes and if his lack was slowly starving to death around him. Perhaps than he would be at a calmer state. ' ' not the time ' ' he warned unsteadily eyes never leaving kratos, he turned back to face Atlantis as she slid up next to him bringing with her the names of those champions she had selected. He dipped his head ' ' very well. First we shall settle for the night, clear out some makeshift camp and set you off in the morning ' ' he said with a dismissive nod.

red_inactive
May 17th, 2018, 06:40 PM
Celestial Broken Madness Swiftheart Shadomaru Dark blossom RosePelt145 Soup
Ash, silent the whole time, spoke up again. He hesitated for a moment, scanning the barren white landscape. "There's a tight grove of trees over there. That should provide some temporary shelter while we work on finding something more suitable." He recommended. "Let the pack rest their paws for a bit before we move on." His suggestion was short and clipped, his breathing beginning to become ragged. He heaved in a large breath, the icy air filling his lungs and chilling him to the bone. Already his age was catching up to him; at this rate, he would be dead before the next moon cycle. He stopped for a moment, bowing his head and steadying himself. Ash couldn't afford to falter. Not here, not now, not yet. Regaining his motivation, he lurched forward and began walking steadily again, taking care to stay above the snow as much as possible.

May 17th, 2018, 06:56 PM
Aliac weaved through the pack members and headed towards the grove of trees with Abban following closely behind.

wren
May 18th, 2018, 01:28 PM

Upcoming plot warning
Right now the pack is starving, they are hopeless, and without any help soon enough they will be dead. Jethro the pack alpha will fall ill and one night.. Disappear. This leaves the whole pack of wolves leaderless with the exception of Ash Rubinaito but some are very weary of this. Wolves start to get sick and soon after they two disappear... What's taking them? When is this going to end.. How will they survive...

Soup
May 18th, 2018, 03:04 PM
Celestial Broken Madness Swiftheart Shadomaru Dark blossom RosePelt145 Rubinaito

"You have been chosen for a hunting patrol." Atlantis called out, her golden eyes seeming to blaze from her brown fur. "You will search for places where we might be able to live. These places must have prey, of course. They also must have a decent area for us to make a thriving camp. You will look for three moon cycles then return, as Jethro wishes." She inclined her head towards her leader, her ears perked forward. "Aapua." Her gaze fixed on the wolf softly. "I understand you are the General, but these wolves need a leader while they are out there. Do you accept?"

Galaxy Of Wisdom
May 18th, 2018, 09:36 PM
Kratos laughs a bit as he begins to run in front of them and laughs a bit “ as you wish. However-“ his eyes glowed a bit as he looks at ash, soon he begins to step forward and stand by him. “ my friend are you okay?” He asks softly as he begins to rub his pelt against the old one’s. “ my lord may I leave for a while? “

Ainz Ooal Gown
May 18th, 2018, 10:56 PM
Celestial Broken Madness Swiftheart Shadomaru Dark blossom RosePelt145 Rubinaito

"You have been chosen for a hunting patrol." Atlantis called out, her golden eyes seeming to blaze from her brown fur. "You will search for places where we might be able to live. These places must have prey, of course. They also must have a decent area for us to make a thriving camp. You will look for three moon cycles then return, as Jethro wishes." She inclined her head towards her leader, her ears perked forward. "Aapua." Her gaze fixed on the wolf softly. "I understand you are the General, but these wolves need a leader while they are out there. Do you accept?"
Aapua looked up as his name was called. "Yes. I accept." He said, thinking about what possibilities could occur. He really didn't want to yes because of all the dangers around, but he and his pack was starving and they needed a place. He couldn't say no to this. He gave a look of confidence behind his starving body.

Soup
May 21st, 2018, 06:26 AM

"Thank you." Atlantis rubbed her muzzle gently against Aapua's shoulder. "It will be a hard journey. But you four shall conquer." The dark brown wolf dipped hear head and trotted to Jethro, holding her head high as she surveyed the pack. "They are ready to leave, if you are ready to release them."

Static
May 21st, 2018, 04:36 PM
Alcatraz watched the exchange between Aaupua and Atlantis before looking at the alpha and waiting to see what Jethro should say.He couldn't wait to begin hunting for the pack.Maybe it would save the wolves that where frail and becoming weaker by the day.No.He knew this hunt would.He wouldn't come back until they caught enough for the whole pack,even if he had to hunt longer than the others.

Ainz Ooal Gown
May 26th, 2018, 11:04 PM
Bump