PDA

View Full Version : - spiral's howling café -

wolfie
April 21st, 2018, 11:54 PM
a place where you can sit down and enjoy a cup of coffee, a biscuit. look out the window and draw. talk with the workers. vent to others and slowly melt away.

if you walk down the side-walk, you'll see a lot of places. stores, mostly. however one may catch your eye. for many it is a small café. a delicious smell is coming from it, not much chattering nor does it seem crowded. you gaze at the sign and read it with curiosity, ``spiral's howling café``. you see seats at the entrance to where you can drink outside however enter anyway. what was this place? the door opening signals a bell, letting everyone know you are here. a girl who was resting her head on the counter is now staring at you. she has black hair that fades into a dirty blonde color. "whatcha you like, today?" she said, straighten herself. you can hear noise in the background which the girl puts a finger up, "wait a second, please. " she turns around and heads back. "MAX, CIRCUIT, SHUSH!" then she returns. you blink, "are you spiral?" you ask, curious. "oh! i would like just a cup of black coffee, please. " the girl smiles softly at you, "yep. one of the owners. " spiral turns away, pouring a cup of black coffee. she gives it to you, "by owners i mean that those two idiots in the back, circuit, and max run it too. though really i do all of the work. that be bout 2.10$, please. " you traded the money for the cup of coffee.

you walk to a seat, sitting down. you take a sip of your coffee, gazing out the window. spiral continues to yell at circuit and max. you think you'll come here more often.

it just has a sense of home.

you bet it, i had to make a café roleplay. :3 you already know that spiral, max, and circuit run it. you can be one of the workers if you want but please, not too many! humanoids and humans are allowed though, no furries or anything. this is just a nice place where your ocs can just rest and take a break.

there is no form! just join in anytime you want, with or without a form.

people who may be interested???

Broken Madness
Dark Queen
Panda

Dark Queen
April 21st, 2018, 11:58 PM
(woop woop! Time to add Lui mAh blind baby)

Lui sat down in the chair taking a nap from staying up late the past night, her brown bangs covering her face like usual. Doggo, her big dog was laying beside her his blueish grey eyes staring at Circuit darkly, the big dog never liked Curcuit, he thought he was a bad influence. Lui woke up to falling out of the chair "Ow!" she whined frowning.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 22nd, 2018, 12:02 AM
I’m interested and I got Sasuke and the gang right here!! Also my baby Lucifer in prom right now but will reply soon!

wolfie
April 22nd, 2018, 12:08 AM
(woop woop! Time to add Lui mAh blind baby)

Lui sat down in the chair taking a nap from staying up late the past night, her brown bangs covering her face like usual. Doggo, her big dog was laying beside her his blueish grey eyes staring at Circuit darkly, the big dog never liked Curcuit, he thought he was a bad influence. Lui woke up to falling out of the chair "Ow!" she whined frowning.

circuit stared at the dog, glaring at it with daggers. "its staring at me with its devil eyes. " he bend down to it, sticking his tongue at the dog. while he litearlly had devil eyes himself. even more than the dog. he blinked, lifting his head. "lui, why did you fall out of your chair?" not quite understanding that not everyone had wings that saved them from falling. circuit let out a chuckle, "you okay? chairs in this place can be pretty evil which is why spiral doesn't use them. "

I’m interested and I got Sasuke and the gang right here!! Also my baby Lucifer in prom right now but will reply soon!

mk!

Dark Queen
April 22nd, 2018, 12:12 AM
circuit stared at the dog, glaring at it with daggers. "its staring at me with its devil eyes. " he bend down to it, sticking his tongue at the dog. while he litearlly had devil eyes himself. even more than the dog. he blinked, lifting his head. "lui, why did you fall out of your chair?" not quite understanding that not everyone had wings that saved them from falling. circuit let out a chuckle, "you okay? chairs in this place can be pretty evil which is why spiral doesn't use them. "

mk!
The dog snapped almost biting Circuit "Y-Yeah I'm ok! Lui groaned with a smile. She got up and dusted off imaginary dust. The small female got up started to pet Doggo. "Circuit, I don't think he likes you" she admitted.

wolfie
April 22nd, 2018, 12:15 AM
The dog snapped almost biting Circuit "Y-Yeah I'm ok! Lui groaned with a smile. She got up and dusted off imaginary dust. The small female got up started to pet Doggo. "Circuit, I don't think he likes you" she admitted.

circuit back up a little, wings sprout out of his back as he hissed at them, warningly. spiral watch this with amusement. circuit wasn't in her tribe so why should she feel protective? "that goes a long way. not a lot of people like me specially spiral and now a dog doesn't. why does it keep staring at me?!" circuit was starting to feel uncomfortable under its stare. did he had a ketchup stain somewhere? animals were so confusing.

Dark Queen
April 22nd, 2018, 12:19 AM
circuit back up a little, wings sprout out of his back as he hissed at them, warningly. spiral watch this with amusement. circuit wasn't in her tribe so why should she feel protective? "that goes a long way. not a lot of people like me specially spiral and now a dog doesn't. why does it keep staring at me?!" circuit was starting to feel uncomfortable under its stare. did he had a ketchup stain somewhere? animals were so confusing.
Lui shrugged "He's protective! I guess he thinks your a bad guy" she chuckled a bit. The bulky dog growled At Circuit but nuzzled Lui like she was the most important thing ever.

wolfie
April 22nd, 2018, 12:24 AM
Lui shrugged "He's protective! I guess he thinks your a bad guy" she chuckled a bit. The bulky dog growled At Circuit but nuzzled Lui like she was the most important thing ever.

"... lui, do you even grammar? knows* is the right way word not thinks. " circuit had a small smirk on his face. he blinked, realizing he should ask for her order. "whats your order, anyway?" he put his wings away, feeling the sore sensation once again. gosh, it was annoying. very, very, very, annoying. it was useless if everytime he does it, it will cause some kind of damage to his body. it was a double edged sword.

Dark Queen
April 22nd, 2018, 12:27 AM
"... lui, do you even grammar? knows* is the right way word not thinks. " circuit had a small smirk on his face. he blinked, realizing he should ask for her order. "whats your order, anyway?" he put his wings away, feeling the sore sensation once again. gosh, it was annoying. very, very, very, annoying. it was useless if everytime he does it, it will cause some kind of damage to his body. it was a double edged sword.
"Hmm? Oh yeah coffee with lots and lots of sugar" she said tiredly, Lui sat back in the chair as Doggo glared at the multiple people in the cafe. Lui layed he head down while petting her dogs head.

wolfie
April 22nd, 2018, 12:31 AM
"Hmm? Oh yeah coffee with lots and lots of sugar" she said tiredly, Lui sat back in the chair as Doggo glared at the multiple people in the cafe. Lui layed he head down while petting her dogs head.

circuit nodded, writing it down in his note pad. for once he wear something other than his usual outfit. athea knows that if he wore his cape/hood, spiral would flip. he came back with a cup of coffee which had lots of sugar. he set it down on the table, running his free hand through his messy hair. "that be bout.. erm.. 2.10$, i forget the prices for these things. " he sighed.

Dark Queen
April 22nd, 2018, 12:38 AM
circuit nodded, writing it down in his note pad. for once he wear something other than his usual outfit. athea knows that if he wore his cape/hood, spiral would flip. he came back with a cup of coffee which had lots of sugar. he set it down on the table, running his free hand through his messy hair. "that be bout.. erm.. 2.10$, i forget the prices for these things. " he sighed.
Lui gave him 3$ "Keep it all I don't care" she muttered and started to drink her sugary coffee, a tall female with long pastel purple hair, light red sweater, and dark grey tights came in, she had one big eye that was brown fading into blue and had black horns. "Whassup my peeps?" she asked with a chill Expression.

Lui grimaced at the voice, her loud, punk, gangster sister Nocturne had come. The female walked over to her sister "Hey Lil Sis!" she said loudly putting an arm over here with a smile.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 22nd, 2018, 12:41 AM
the soft ring of the door was heard as three men walk in, each wearing masks and somehow very bloody. The first one with the wolf mask takes off his mask showing his handsome face yes it was Sasuke Wolfheart. He smiles at everyone “ the normal for us daring oh! Brought Lucifer!” He Says playfully as Naruto takes off his fox mask and winter his dragon mask and behind them was Lucifer wearing a suit but looking very nervousz

Dark Queen
April 22nd, 2018, 12:44 AM
the soft ring of the door was heard as three men walk in, each wearing masks and somehow very bloody. The first one with the wolf mask takes off his mask showing his handsome face yes it was Sasuke Wolfheart. He smiles at everyone “ the normal for us daring oh! Brought Lucifer!” He Says playfully as Naruto takes off his fox mask and winter his dragon mask and behind them was Lucifer wearing a suit but looking very nervousz
Nocturne spun around "Whassup I'm Nocturne and this is my blind sister Lui and her dog Doggo!" the cyclops said with a smile while Lui just drank her coffee quietly.

Panda
April 22nd, 2018, 09:58 AM
(Oof I was ganna use one of my blind oc's, but I see that roles already been taken *This town ain't big enough for the two of us* XD)

A small ring sounded throughout the cafe as the entrance door creaked open to let in a shorter girl with wavy blonde hair, and different colored eyes. One eye was icy blue, while the other was pastel green. The girl wore tight jeans, and an oversized white hoodie with black text on it that read 'I'm not awake 'till I've had my coffee'. The purple bags under her eyes where an apparent indicator of her sleepiness. She lazily strolled over to the counter, occasionally stopping to yawn, and leaned against it. She laid her head on her arms, and squinted up at the menu. "I'll have... uhh..." She mumbled struggling to get out her words. "Whatever the strongest coffee you have is." While waiting for her coffee to be made, she turned around to take a look around the cafe. Her eyes stopped wandering the second she noticed the dog, and she gave it a long stare. "That's a cute dog." She mumbled to herself, her face displaying no emotion other than total exhaustion.

wolfie
April 22nd, 2018, 10:41 AM

Lui gave him 3$ "Keep it all I don't care" she muttered and started to drink her sugary coffee, a tall female with long pastel purple hair, light red sweater, and dark grey tights came in, she had one big eye that was brown fading into blue and had black horns. "Whassup my peeps?" she asked with a chill Expression.

Lui grimaced at the voice, her loud, punk, gangster sister Nocturne had come. The female walked over to her sister "Hey Lil Sis!" she said loudly putting an arm over here with a smile.

circuit shrugged taking the money before he returned to his 'station'. why did he work here again? who knows. curiosity always kills the dragon.
max gave a short nod as he bounce away to make the order. he didn't have much of a idea on coffee because unlike circuit and spiral, he bothered to get enough rest. he came back with just a regular cup of coffee, grinning. it looks like if it went any wider, it would fall off his face. "thank you very much !! that'll be .... um... " max recalled the price circuit had said and decided to that it was probably the same. "2.10$. have a nice day, life, well.. i mean... just have a nice everything. " he chuckled, scratching the back of his neck. he was the only one out of the three that didn't dye his hair. it was a hazel like brown color, his hair covering his red eye.
spiral blink, stretching her arms. "you guys should try the special strawberry short cake instead of getting the same old thing. don't you think?" however she began to make their order. what was the use of ordering the same thing, anyway? you would surely get sick of it later on. spiral gave them their usual, yawning. "you guys paying separate or all together?" she asked, even if she already knew the answer. she glance at lucifer, offering him a smile. "almost didn't see you there. why you so dressed up? got a date~?" she teased a little, a mischief glint in her eyes.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 22nd, 2018, 11:57 AM
Nocturne spun around "Whassup I'm Nocturne and this is my blind sister Lui and her dog Doggo!" the cyclops said with a smile while Lui just drank her coffee quietly.
circuit shrugged taking the money before he returned to his 'station'. why did he work here again? who knows. curiosity always kills the dragon.
max gave a short nod as he bounce away to make the order. he didn't have much of a idea on coffee because unlike circuit and spiral, he bothered to get enough rest. he came back with just a regular cup of coffee, grinning. it looks like if it went any wider, it would fall off his face. "thank you very much !! that'll be .... um... " max recalled the price circuit had said and decided to that it was probably the same. "2.10$. have a nice day, life, well.. i mean... just have a nice everything. " he chuckled, scratching the back of his neck. he was the only one out of the three that didn't dye his hair. it was a hazel like brown color, his hair covering his red eye.
spiral blink, stretching her arms. "you guys should try the special strawberry short cake instead of getting the same old thing. don't you think?" however she began to make their order. what was the use of ordering the same thing, anyway? you would surely get sick of it later on. spiral gave them their usual, yawning. "you guys paying separate or all together?" she asked, even if she already knew the answer. she glance at lucifer, offering him a smile. "almost didn't see you there. why you so dressed up? got a date~?" she teased a little, a mischief glint in her eyes.

Sasuke smiles “ I’m paying all together and can’t you tell?” He pushes Lucifer a bit “ this boy is going to be a official part of madness! Boy even got a mate in mind for the official thing you know?” He Says drinking his hot cocoa while Naruto laughs softly “ yep, there is a reason why we’re here my friend. Oh! And I’l have that strawberry cake you mentioned.” He Says as he drinks his latte while winter held his hand up “ make that two by the way? Curious on what animal little Lucy here is going to be? It’s a tough one!” He says laughing loudly as Lucifer growls at them “ shut up!... anyway it’s normal to wear a suit if you have a job.. and a proposal for someone..” he says blushing a bit making the three laugh. Sasuke smiles “ a proposal is what they call it these days. Kids are so weird.” He Says playfully hearing someone from behind he turns to look at Nocturne “ ohh a noob! Y’all getting popular without us huh? Anyway the names Sasuke Wolfheart and the fox is Naruto foxheart that ugly white hair man is winter dragonheart-“ winter growls “ watch it dog!” Sasuke smiles “ and this cute little crystal is Narutos baby Lucifer”

Panda
April 22nd, 2018, 06:25 PM
Kaylin reached into her pocket, her hand rustling around in it, until she moved on to her next pocket, repeating the same searching action. She pulled out her empty pockets to her side and gave them a long, hard stare, before looking up at Max with pleading eyes. "Soooo.... It seems I've come up a bit short...." She changed her tired gaze to the coffee. "I don't have the money, but please sir, I'm but a poor child in need of coffee." She gave the sappiest, saddest voice she could muster. She was 19, but something about saying she was just a 'poor child' sounded more pathetic. Her head drooped towards the ground, while she mentally broke down at the idea of not getting her daily coffee.

Dark Queen
April 22nd, 2018, 08:18 PM
Sasuke smiles “ I’m paying all together and can’t you tell?” He pushes Lucifer a bit “ this boy is going to be a official part of madness! Boy even got a mate in mind for the official thing you know?” He Says drinking his hot cocoa while Naruto laughs softly “ yep, there is a reason why we’re here my friend. Oh! And I’l have that strawberry cake you mentioned.” He Says as he drinks his latte while winter held his hand up “ make that two by the way? Curious on what animal little Lucy here is going to be? It’s a tough one!” He says laughing loudly as Lucifer growls at them “ shut up!... anyway it’s normal to wear a suit if you have a job.. and a proposal for someone..” he says blushing a bit making the three laugh. Sasuke smiles “ a proposal is what they call it these days. Kids are so weird.” He Says playfully hearing someone from behind he turns to look at Nocturne “ ohh a noob! Y’all getting popular without us huh? Anyway the names Sasuke Wolfheart and the fox is Naruto foxheart that ugly white hair man is winter dragonheart-“ winter growls “ watch it dog!” Sasuke smiles “ and this cute little crystal is Narutos baby Lucifer”
Lui's big dog glared at everyone in the room, he growled "Nocturne, why are you here?" Lui asked with a slightly irritated tone. "Nice name! And sis! Just wanted to see ya!" Nocturne said patting her little sisters head.

Hallowed Echo
April 22nd, 2018, 08:26 PM
Mind if I join? I have one character to RP as.

wolfie
April 22nd, 2018, 08:58 PM
Kaylin reached into her pocket, her hand rustling around in it, until she moved on to her next pocket, repeating the same searching action. She pulled out her empty pockets to her side and gave them a long, hard stare, before looking up at Max with pleading eyes. "Soooo.... It seems I've come up a bit short...." She changed her tired gaze to the coffee. "I don't have the money, but please sir, I'm but a poor child in need of coffee." She gave the sappiest, saddest voice she could muster. She was 19, but something about saying she was just a 'poor child' sounded more pathetic. Her head drooped towards the ground, while she mentally broke down at the idea of not getting her daily coffee.

spiral shook her head in laughter, "of course. that be.. 8.75 with the shortcakes. " she said, pulling her hair up in a sloppy ponytail. she started to work on making the two shortcakes, seeing they didn't have any already made. oops. she listened to them talk, humming softly a little. "officially? i thought lil lucy already was. " spiral perhaps would never understand the 'order of madness' thing. she wasn't even sure if they understood the tribes. finally, she had the two strawberry shortcakes ready. she set one of the plates in front of Naruto [ or sasuke xD don't know who ordered this one ] and the other in front of winter. "i'm at a job and you don't see me wearing a suit. just this thing. " spiral tilt her head, "who your purposing to then?" it probably was a nosy question but spiral was always nosy and sometimes dense.
max blinked, feeling pity for the young girl. yet why would she come here before checking her pockets? "oh that's fi-" he was cut off by circuit covering his mouth. he moved around quick, didn't he? "either pay up or work for a hour. your choice, coffee gal. " circuit said, a scowl on his face. max got his hand off, finally. he didn't seem so happy. his fox ears lowered, a pout on his lips. "circcuittt! its just 2.10$! can't we let that past?" he whined, giving circuit the puppy dog eyes. that wouldn't work on circuit. everybody should know that by now. "max, i know your suppose to be peaceful, sunshine, and flowers but if we did that we would have to let everyone in here have their stuff free. if she is that desperate, she'll work. " circuit stated, clearly. max buried his face in his hands, mumbling. "circuit, why you gotta be so meannnn?" but you could barely hear it.

Mind if I join? I have one character to RP as.

[ yeah, go ahead ^^ ]

Panda
April 22nd, 2018, 09:23 PM
spiral shook her head in laughter, "of course. that be.. 8.75 with the shortcakes. " she said, pulling her hair up in a sloppy ponytail. she started to work on making the two shortcakes, seeing they didn't have any already made. oops. she listened to them talk, humming softly a little. "officially? i thought lil lucy already was. " spiral perhaps would never understand the 'order of madness' thing. she wasn't even sure if they understood the tribes. finally, she had the two strawberry shortcakes ready. she set one of the plates in front of Naruto [ or sasuke xD don't know who ordered this one ] and the other in front of winter. "i'm at a job and you don't see me wearing a suit. just this thing. " spiral tilt her head, "who your purposing to then?" it probably was a nosy question but spiral was always nosy and sometimes dense.
max blinked, feeling pity for the young girl. yet why would she come here before checking her pockets? "oh that's fi-" he was cut off by circuit covering his mouth. he moved around quick, didn't he? "either pay up or work for a hour. your choice, coffee gal. " circuit said, a scowl on his face. max got his hand off, finally. he didn't seem so happy. his fox ears lowered, a pout on his lips. "circcuittt! its just 2.10$! can't we let that past?" he whined, giving circuit the puppy dog eyes. that wouldn't work on circuit. everybody should know that by now. "max, i know your suppose to be peaceful, sunshine, and flowers but if we did that we would have to let everyone in here have their stuff free. if she is that desperate, she'll work. " circuit stated, clearly. max buried his face in his hands, mumbling. "circuit, why you gotta be so meannnn?" but you could barely hear it.

[ yeah, go ahead ^^ ]

Kaylin rubbed her hands down her face, struggling to keep herself awake, and once she had regained her focus, she noticed someone else had stopped what would have been such a kind act. "Pleaaaaase Mr.... uh Circuit? Is that what he called you? I just need coffee. I can't function without it." She whined looking at Circuit, before leaning over towards Max to whisper. "Man, why is this circuit dude so mean?"She stared at the coffee on the counter longingly. So close yet so far. She thought to herself desperately. "I warn you Mr.Circuit, I'd be no value to you as an employee, no matter how temporary it may be. Do you not see these bags under my eyes?" She pointed at her dark under eyes, then continued. "I'm sleepy, so that means I'll probably be crabby too, you get my gist?" She spoke looking towards all the costumers sitting, giving a comical smirk. "You wouldn't want a super crabby employee of your cafe to run them all off, would you?" She hoped this had been enough to stop Circuit from trying to make her work, and reached for the coffee, with a victorious expression.

Dark Queen
April 23rd, 2018, 09:19 AM
Lui frowned when Nocturne patted her head but she kept drinking her coffee . "Nocturne, why don't you go talk to one of the employees?" she suggested. The cyclops nodded and ran over to Spiral "Whassup! I'm Nocturne!' she introduced loudly with a smile. The Fallen Queen

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 23rd, 2018, 06:21 PM

[ yeah, go ahead ^^ ]
Sasuke smiles “ He is a part of the madness family by blood not by rank. To be a part of madness you have to earn of course unless the rank trusts and loves and they have passed the proving by the old man than and only than will they be seen as true madness.” He Says as Naruto and winter began to eat the cake while Lucifer sighs softly “ to...” Sasuke smiles as he stands up “ a suit is for a other type of job a job far different and far more deadly than this job” he says as he begins to walk up to her “ and boy has been seeking a girl out for a while now and that girl is you.” Lucifer growls “ sas-“ Sasuke suddenly growls “ you have not your rank yet do not call me by my given name” He says sharply and darkly causing Lucifer to sit down and cover his face “ ... will you accept his proposal?”

wolfie
April 24th, 2018, 04:51 PM
Sasuke smiles “ He is a part of the madness family by blood not by rank. To be a part of madness you have to earn of course unless the rank trusts and loves and they have passed the proving by the old man than and only than will they be seen as true madness.” He Says as Naruto and winter began to eat the cake while Lucifer sighs softly “ to...” Sasuke smiles as he stands up “ a suit is for a other type of job a job far different and far more deadly than this job” he says as he begins to walk up to her “ and boy has been seeking a girl out for a while now and that girl is you.” Lucifer growls “ sas-“ Sasuke suddenly growls “ you have not your rank yet do not call me by my given name” He says sharply and darkly causing Lucifer to sit down and cover his face “ ... will you accept his proposal?”
Lui frowned when Nocturne patted her head but she kept drinking her coffee . "Nocturne, why don't you go talk to one of the employees?" she suggested. The cyclops nodded and ran over to Spiral "Whassup! I'm Nocturne!' she introduced loudly with a smile. The Fallen Queen
Kaylin rubbed her hands down her face, struggling to keep herself awake, and once she had regained her focus, she noticed someone else had stopped what would have been such a kind act. "Pleaaaaase Mr.... uh Circuit? Is that what he called you? I just need coffee. I can't function without it." She whined looking at Circuit, before leaning over towards Max to whisper. "Man, why is this circuit dude so mean?"She stared at the coffee on the counter longingly. So close yet so far. She thought to herself desperately. "I warn you Mr.Circuit, I'd be no value to you as an employee, no matter how temporary it may be. Do you not see these bags under my eyes?" She pointed at her dark under eyes, then continued. "I'm sleepy, so that means I'll probably be crabby too, you get my gist?" She spoke looking towards all the costumers sitting, giving a comical smirk. "You wouldn't want a super crabby employee of your cafe to run them all off, would you?" She hoped this had been enough to stop Circuit from trying to make her work, and reached for the coffee, with a victorious expression.

"just circuit, you make me sound old. my last name is lacer, thank you very much. " circuit hated this type. studdborn and lazy. he glare at her, max gave a shrug of his shoulders. he turn to her ear, putting a hand up so circuit wouldn't hear him. "i have no clue, he is always like this. " if atlas was here, circuit would be grinning like a idiot. max didn't get it. circuit pinch the bridge of his nose, before a smirk came on his face. "who ever said you would be near them?" circuit lift his hand, batting her hand away. if she stole it, he was certainly killing her. forget the business. "you have two choices, work for one hour in the back and put away some boxes and stuff or get out. no and's, but's or anything. your getting on my nerve. " circuit was set on those two choices. he refused to let someone get away. it was a war thing, or that was what max and spiral believed. "meanine. " max mumbled, pouting. he was on the girl's side.
spiral made a 'o' shape with her mouth, "gotcha. gottchaaa. " she said, putting a hand on her hip. "so, he is like a family member of the order of madness but not actually a ranked member?" she put a hand on her heart, taking a step back when sasuke step up towards her. "nothing can be more deadly then this job. see?" she lift up a bandaged finger, she had burnt herself early in the morning with the coffee. "i got burnt from picking up coffee. deadly. " she joked. spiral blink, over, and over. what? someone needed to pinch her. her cheeks instantly redden, she began to nervously laugh. "like partners in crime, right? haha, yeah. of course! we're friends~ " spiral wasn't sure if they meant romantically. did she even like him like that? the last person she liked was that big dumbo named circuit. did she want that again? she let out a sigh of relief when nocturne talked to her. "ayyee, norcturne. i'm spiral. didn't see you come in, whatcha like to order?" spiral didn't have to hear their answer. saved by a order, wow.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 24th, 2018, 05:08 PM
"just circuit, you make me sound old. my last name is lacer, thank you very much. " circuit hated this type. studdborn and lazy. he glare at her, max gave a shrug of his shoulders. he turn to her ear, putting a hand up so circuit wouldn't hear him. "i have no clue, he is always like this. " if atlas was here, circuit would be grinning like a idiot. max didn't get it. circuit pinch the bridge of his nose, before a smirk came on his face. "who ever said you would be near them?" circuit lift his hand, batting her hand away. if she stole it, he was certainly killing her. forget the business. "you have two choices, work for one hour in the back and put away some boxes and stuff or get out. no and's, but's or anything. your getting on my nerve. " circuit was set on those two choices. he refused to let someone get away. it was a war thing, or that was what max and spiral believed. "meanine. " max mumbled, pouting. he was on the girl's side.
spiral made a 'o' shape with her mouth, "gotcha. gottchaaa. " she said, putting a hand on her hip. "so, he is like a family member of the order of madness but not actually a ranked member?" she put a hand on her heart, taking a step back when sasuke step up towards her. "nothing can be more deadly then this job. see?" she lift up a bandaged finger, she had burnt herself early in the morning with the coffee. "i got burnt from picking up coffee. deadly. " she joked. spiral blink, over, and over. what? someone needed to pinch her. her cheeks instantly redden, she began to nervously laugh. "like partners in crime, right? haha, yeah. of course! we're friends~ " spiral wasn't sure if they meant romantically. did she even like him like that? the last person she liked was that big dumbo named circuit. did she want that again? she let out a sigh of relief when nocturne talked to her. "ayyee, norcturne. i'm spiral. didn't see you come in, whatcha like to order?" spiral didn't have to hear their answer. saved by a order, wow.

Lucifer had his face covered yet he was blushing madly and Naruto smiles “ ohhhhhh I see what’s going on here.” Sasuke smile softly as he steps forward and suddenly pull spiral away “ forgive me daring but we need this one, my man Naruto will serve you if that’s fine” he says as Naruto steps forward and smiles at Norcturne “ forgive us, my name is Naruto I don’t work here but let’s say I’m repaying a favor by serving you today~” He Says playfully as he pulls spiral back “ now than, you pure soul. He-“ he pushes her to Lucifer who jumps a bit and looks at her “ wants your hand in marriage. Which means...” Lucifer takes a deep breath and holds her hand “ ... that I ... love you...” He Says blushing madly as winter cheers “ more cake!!” He yells playfully.
Dark Queen

Panda
April 24th, 2018, 05:35 PM

Kaylin scowled at his words. This guy's really trying to make me work! What a devil! It's morning, and all I wanted was coffee. She looked over at Max, her last hope, with sad, pleading eyes. "What a monster..." She whispered back, manipulating her own voice to sound as if she were on the edge of a breakdown. She paused a moment, and glared at the coffee while she weighed her option carefully. During grunt work isn't an option... I have noodle arms. She looked sadly down at her weak arms hidden in the over-sized hoodie's sleeves. But, no coffee also isn't an option. I think I could literally pass out without coffee. She scratched her head, giving a puzzled look before responding. "Look Mr. Circuit," She couldn't help herself from repeating what she called him after learning it annoyed him, "I'm not built for any of that heavy lifting, or general lifting of things. I got some weak arms my man, but I think we can reach a compromise yet." She looked behind the counter a moment, inspecting all the coffee making tools they had. "I can make a mean cup of joe, I mean like really good. Why don't I make a coffee, and you make a coffee, and we'll let Max here decide who's is best. If I win, I get my cup of coffee, free of cost, but if you win, I'll be your worker for whatever kind of tasks you want every morning from 8-9 for the next week." She gave a confident grin at the end of her proposal, feeling anticipation as she awaited his answer.

wolfie
April 25th, 2018, 06:26 PM
Kaylin scowled at his words. This guy's really trying to make me work! What a devil! It's morning, and all I wanted was coffee. She looked over at Max, her last hope, with sad, pleading eyes. "What a monster..." She whispered back, manipulating her own voice to sound as if she were on the edge of a breakdown. She paused a moment, and glared at the coffee while she weighed her option carefully. During grunt work isn't an option... I have noodle arms. She looked sadly down at her weak arms hidden in the over-sized hoodie's sleeves. But, no coffee also isn't an option. I think I could literally pass out without coffee. She scratched her head, giving a puzzled look before responding. "Look Mr. Circuit," She couldn't help herself from repeating what she called him after learning it annoyed him, "I'm not built for any of that heavy lifting, or general lifting of things. I got some weak arms my man, but I think we can reach a compromise yet." She looked behind the counter a moment, inspecting all the coffee making tools they had. "I can make a mean cup of joe, I mean like really good. Why don't I make a coffee, and you make a coffee, and we'll let Max here decide who's is best. If I win, I get my cup of coffee, free of cost, but if you win, I'll be your worker for whatever kind of tasks you want every morning from 8-9 for the next week." She gave a confident grin at the end of her proposal, feeling anticipation as she awaited his answer.
Lucifer had his face covered yet he was blushing madly and Naruto smiles “ ohhhhhh I see what’s going on here.” Sasuke smile softly as he steps forward and suddenly pull spiral away “ forgive me daring but we need this one, my man Naruto will serve you if that’s fine” he says as Naruto steps forward and smiles at Norcturne “ forgive us, my name is Naruto I don’t work here but let’s say I’m repaying a favor by serving you today~” He Says playfully as he pulls spiral back “ now than, you pure soul. He-“ he pushes her to Lucifer who jumps a bit and looks at her “ wants your hand in marriage. Which means...” Lucifer takes a deep breath and holds her hand “ ... that I ... love you...” He Says blushing madly as winter cheers “ more cake!!” He yells playfully.
Dark Queen

circuit glare at her, "i said don't call me that. " it really did make him sound old. he didn't have any gray hairs and wasn't old. "weak arms. " he snorted, adding the last part. if she wants to call him mr. circuit, she got weak arms. noodle arms would be good but max won that title. circuit still remember clearly on what max did today. drop a box of cups, ancient glass cups. why? well, max blame it on his arms. circuit didn't buy it. max made a grumbling noise, "but i hate coffee. " circuit's eye lit up, a evil smirk slowly growing on his lips. "i accept, after all if max hates it, it be harder. i guess you can come back here to make a coffee. remember, i run a café. i can make a mean cup of 'joe' too. " max ears pin to his skull, he didn't like this. oh, he didn't like this.
spiral was crying inside, her only savior was taken away. "noooo..." she mumbled, she let out a yelp surprise when she was pull away and then to a new place. looks like she didn't have much of a chance of getting away. she overheard circuit and max. "i should probably take care of tha-" max and circuit stared at her, "we got it. " they said in sync, leaving her no choice. spiral's face lit up, a bright red color. she stared at lucifer's hand that held her's. her heart pick up its pace. spiral ran her finger along lucifer's veins for a moment, silent. what could she say? no? yes? she remembered how she was rejected. she was still fearful of it, truth be told. "wait!" spiral recall about their way of mates. while she knew well to her if you got your wolf mate wrong, that was it. you lost your chance. "what if im not your 'true love' or something? how do you know?"

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 25th, 2018, 06:34 PM
circuit glare at her, "i said don't call me that. " it really did make him sound old. he didn't have any gray hairs and wasn't old. "weak arms. " he snorted, adding the last part. if she wants to call him mr. circuit, she got weak arms. noodle arms would be good but max won that title. circuit still remember clearly on what max did today. drop a box of cups, ancient glass cups. why? well, max blame it on his arms. circuit didn't buy it. max made a grumbling noise, "but i hate coffee. " circuit's eye lit up, a evil smirk slowly growing on his lips. "i accept, after all if max hates it, it be harder. i guess you can come back here to make a coffee. remember, i run a café. i can make a mean cup of 'joe' too. " max ears pin to his skull, he didn't like this. oh, he didn't like this.
spiral was crying inside, her only savior was taken away. "noooo..." she mumbled, she let out a yelp surprise when she was pull away and then to a new place. looks like she didn't have much of a chance of getting away. she overheard circuit and max. "i should probably take care of tha-" max and circuit stared at her, "we got it. " they said in sync, leaving her no choice. spiral's face lit up, a bright red color. she stared at lucifer's hand that held her's. her heart pick up its pace. spiral ran her finger along lucifer's veins for a moment, silent. what could she say? no? yes? she remembered how she was rejected. she was still fearful of it, truth be told. "wait!" spiral recall about their way of mates. while she knew well to her if you got your wolf mate wrong, that was it. you lost your chance. "what if im not your 'true love' or something? how do you know?"

Lucifer blushes a bit “ you’re the only one who can make me this nervous! “ he says looking away “ ... besides... I’ve only really... noticed you. “ he says blushing madly. Sasuke smiles “ a heart never lies, Lucifer rarely blushes yet look at him now. And it’s because of you Little warrior” he says smiling playfully as Lucifer looks at her “ ... I ... thought hard on this... and ... “ he stands up and holds her hand tighter “ I love you.. this I know is true”

wolfie
April 25th, 2018, 06:45 PM
Lucifer blushes a bit “ you’re the only one who can make me this nervous! “ he says looking away “ ... besides... I’ve only really... noticed you. “ he says blushing madly. Sasuke smiles “ a heart never lies, Lucifer rarely blushes yet look at him now. And it’s because of you Little warrior” he says smiling playfully as Lucifer looks at her “ ... I ... thought hard on this... and ... “ he stands up and holds her hand tighter “ I love you.. this I know is true”

spiral avert her gaze from his. she think she would lose it if she saw how he look like. "b-but... but.. " she needed to find a excuse. everything was getting to close to her heart. she remember on how max used to like her. she figure she must be blushing, she never blushed. her heart never did this. spiral finally decided to answer him, being sileint must be killing him. it was killing her. "lucifer.. i don't like the idea of love, i find it simply stupid. i don't think athea would give me another mate. however, i-i think... i like... you.. too?" her voice was questioning, she want to hide in her jacket right now. please, someone help her. "however, lets just take it slow. please. " spiral didn't like doing this at her job. everyone could see. max and circuit were laughing now. she turn around, "SHUT UP! YOU GUYS WERE LIKE THIS TOO!" she screech at them, flustered. actually only max was like this. circuit when he met atlas was like this: atlas, atlas, i love you. kiss. hug.. woof. in spiral's point of view.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 25th, 2018, 06:56 PM
spiral avert her gaze from his. she think she would lose it if she saw how he look like. "b-but... but.. " she needed to find a excuse. everything was getting to close to her heart. she remember on how max used to like her. she figure she must be blushing, she never blushed. her heart never did this. spiral finally decided to answer him, being sileint must be killing him. it was killing her. "lucifer.. i don't like the idea of love, i find it simply stupid. i don't think athea would give me another mate. however, i-i think... i like... you.. too?" her voice was questioning, she want to hide in her jacket right now. please, someone help her. "however, lets just take it slow. please. " spiral didn't like doing this at her job. everyone could see. max and circuit were laughing now. she turn around, "SHUT UP! YOU GUYS WERE LIKE THIS TOO!" she screech at them, flustered. actually only max was like this. circuit when he met atlas was like this: atlas, atlas, i love you. kiss. hug.. woof. in spiral's point of view.
Lucifer nods quickly “ yes I understand! But..........” he blushes a bit “ .... would you mind accepting.. about being my partner? “ he says as Sasuke steps forward “ Athena, has no meaning in madness. Trust me I met her... it was one wild date” he says playfully “ anyway shall we celebrate? Everyone’s drinks on me!!” He yells happily as Lucifer sits back down blushing still

wolfie
April 25th, 2018, 07:04 PM
Lucifer nods quickly “ yes I understand! But..........” he blushes a bit “ .... would you mind accepting.. about being my partner? “ he says as Sasuke steps forward “ Athena, has no meaning in madness. Trust me I met her... it was one wild date” he says playfully “ anyway shall we celebrate? Everyone’s drinks on me!!” He yells happily as Lucifer sits back down blushing still

"yes, doofus. " spiral chuckled, her eyes slowly look at sasuke with a bewildered look. "...... sasuke, athea is basically our god. she created our world which may be different from your's. how. old. are. you? you dated the ground, wow. " she tease a little, telling the truth. athea was a beautiful goddess that revived their world but in exchange became the core of the world. she was basically 100, 000 years old before she did that. that was how legend went. spiral shook her head, pretending to be disappointed. "more work for meeeeeee. i thought you ordered already. no ordering again~" she lied, joking.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 25th, 2018, 07:08 PM
"yes, doofus. " spiral chuckled, her eyes slowly look at sasuke with a bewildered look. "...... sasuke, athea is basically our god. she created our world which may be different from your's. how. old. are. you? you dated the ground, wow. " she tease a little, telling the truth. athea was a beautiful goddess that revived their world but in exchange became the core of the world. she was basically 100, 000 years old before she did that. that was how legend went. spiral shook her head, pretending to be disappointed. "more work for meeeeeee. i thought you ordered already. no ordering again~" she lied, joking.
He smiles “ darling-“ his eyes glowed softly “ I am a god as well. My soul is much older than you just.... how to say banished turns out. Her old man did not like me dating her so... down I went with my brothers. My name has than been forgotten by time and even if you tried to find me no myths can tell you anything of what I was. A shame really... I really liked her” he says smiling softly “ anyway it’s in the past and I bet she’s moved on by now. Don’t want to bore you with my tales, let’s have a toast my shadows can work for you!” He Says smiling

Panda
April 25th, 2018, 08:12 PM

Kaylin walked around the counter, and looked at all the coffee making instruments on the counter before beginning to plan out what she would make. "Yup, I got weak arms, and no shame about it, Mr. Circuit." She spoke by slyly, and her eyes met Circuit for a moment in belligerence. She was honestly enjoying this competition quite a bit. She felt slightly bad for being so rude to Circuit, but hey it was a competition. What's a competition without some fun trash talk? She looked over at Max, and her eyes lit up as an idea popped up in her head. She leaned in beside Max and whispered: "Do you like sweeter drinks at all?" She tried to keep her voice down as she spoke, afraid Circuit might get the same idea. She began to walk around, and collect supplies for her plan while she awaited Max's answer. Milk, hot cocoa mix, cinnamon, French Vanilla Creamer, and whipping cream, I'll get the coffee once I've got everything else ready... Anything else? She went through the ingredients to her drink mentally, and then looked back to Max to hear his answer.

Dark Queen
April 26th, 2018, 03:28 PM
"Ooo! Can you get me some coffee with whip cream?" Nocturne ordered with a smile as she glanced over to her younger sister. Broken Madness

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 26th, 2018, 03:40 PM
"Ooo! Can you get me some coffee with whip cream?" Nocturne ordered with a smile as she glanced over to her younger sister. Broken Madness
Naruto smiles as he begins write down the order “ as you wish, I shall have it out soon for you my friends anything else before I go “

Dark Queen
April 26th, 2018, 03:42 PM
Naruto smiles as he begins write down the order “ as you wish, I shall have it out soon for you my friends anything else before I go “
The cyclops shook her head "Nope!" she went over to Lui "Sis, tell me, how does it feel to be blind?" she asked. Lui frowned "Terrible"

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 26th, 2018, 03:46 PM
The cyclops shook her head "Nope!" she went over to Lui "Sis, tell me, how does it feel to be blind?" she asked. Lui frowned "Terrible"
His eyes glowed as small flames moved towards the kitchen “ what’s so bad about being blind my dear?” He asks as he walks up to lui, “ to be blind is a huge advantage over others. Many of my children are blind and yet they’re the strongest in my order.... and in my god days I was blind as well. Nothing bad with being blind”

Dark Queen
April 26th, 2018, 03:49 PM
His eyes glowed as small flames moved towards the kitchen “ what’s so bad about being blind my dear?” He asks as he walks up to lui, “ to be blind is a huge advantage over others. Many of my children are blind and yet they’re the strongest in my order.... and in my god days I was blind as well. Nothing bad with being blind”
Lui huffed "So? I'm not your child I'm not strong, I always trip. Besides I was blinded by a killer, so it's terrible." she said. Nocturne laughed "Sis! You can still be cool though!" she said trying to lighten her sisters mood.

Wolvesregion
April 26th, 2018, 03:53 PM
{Too late to squeeze in? I was looking through some role play and this looked awesome >.<}

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 26th, 2018, 03:53 PM
Lui huffed "So? I'm not your child I'm not strong, I always trip. Besides I was blinded by a killer, so it's terrible." she said. Nocturne laughed "Sis! You can still be cool though!" she said trying to lighten her sisters mood.
Naruto thinks a bit “ ... blinded by a killer so injures huh? ... A young one of my was blinded by his family yet he’s one of the strongest.. with a odd mate.” He Says laughing a bit. “ ..... Besides y’all are technically my kids, I helped built the sun my dears and ... well I’m not supposed to do this.. but “ he steps forward and opens his hand “ would you like to see again however-“ his eyes blazed a bit “ you must pay a price for it. But even with that, will you do it? “

Dark Queen
April 26th, 2018, 03:56 PM
Naruto thinks a bit “ ... blinded by a killer so injures huh? ... A young one of my was blinded by his family yet he’s one of the strongest.. with a odd mate.” He Says laughing a bit. “ ..... Besides y’all are technically my kids, I helped built the sun my dears and ... well I’m not supposed to do this.. but “ he steps forward and opens his hand “ would you like to see again however-“ his eyes blazed a bit “ you must pay a price for it. But even with that, will you do it? “
Lui crossed her arms over her chest "oh yeah sure you did. What type of price are we talking about, because I'm not selling my soul" she growled. Nocturne watched and stayed quiet wandering what would happen.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 26th, 2018, 04:01 PM
Lui crossed her arms over her chest "oh yeah sure you did. What type of price are we talking about, because I'm not selling my soul" she growled. Nocturne watched and stayed quiet wandering what would happen.

he smiles “ .... To give you something, I must take something. Something ... as important as sight or-“ he begins to move a hand over his left eye “ you can only see with my eyes however that’s a curse.. I see a lot of .. scary stuff. But if you don’t believe me....” he smiles softly as he move back “ how about a example of -“ suddenly he was hit in the head by Sasuke “ Naruto you are not supposed to make deals, you’re not a god anymore. “ Naruto huffs “ but I still have power! “

Dark Queen
April 26th, 2018, 04:04 PM
he smiles “ .... To give you something, I must take something. Something ... as important as sight or-“ he begins to move a hand over his left eye “ you can only see with my eyes however that’s a curse.. I see a lot of .. scary stuff. But if you don’t believe me....” he smiles softly as he move back “ how about a example of -“ suddenly he was hit in the head by Sasuke “ Naruto you are not supposed to make deals, you’re not a god anymore. “ Naruto huffs “ but I still have power! “
"A lot of scary things huh? Like zombies or something? Not that scary" the female groaned. Nocturne looked "Wait... God...deals.....WAIT ARE YOU UNSTOPPABLE?!" she said.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 26th, 2018, 04:09 PM
"A lot of scary things huh? Like zombies or something? Not that scary" the female groaned. Nocturne looked "Wait... God...deals.....WAIT ARE YOU UNSTOPPABLE?!" she said.
He smiles “ yes by our souls but in body -“ Sasuke growls “ shut up Naruto, anyway no we see souls, spirits, and demons” he says calmly as Naruto laughs softly “ now than shall we continue on that-“ Sasuke holds him back “ no. Deals are forbidden and I want to see my loves sooner than later understand Naruto “

Dark Queen
April 26th, 2018, 04:12 PM
He smiles “ yes by our souls but in body -“ Sasuke growls “ shut up Naruto, anyway no we see souls, spirits, and demons” he says calmly as Naruto laughs softly “ now than shall we continue on that-“ Sasuke holds him back “ no. Deals are forbidden and I want to see my loves sooner than later understand Naruto “
"Still, not that scary, and since deals at forbidden Apparently, than no" Lui said. "THAN CAN I FIGHT YOU?" Nocturne asked pulling out a huge gun.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 26th, 2018, 04:16 PM
"Still, not that scary, and since deals at forbidden Apparently, than no" Lui said. "THAN CAN I FIGHT YOU?" Nocturne asked pulling out a huge gun.
Naruto eyes glowed as Sasuke growls “ no guns and no fighting in the cafe. That goes for you too Winter!” He growls loudly

Dark Queen
April 26th, 2018, 04:20 PM
Naruto eyes glowed as Sasuke growls “ no guns and no fighting in the cafe. That goes for you too Winter!” He growls loudly
"Your acting like a D A D" Nocturne whined and put the gun away. Lui grimaced as she was slightly embarrassed at her sisters personality; really it was like they switched places. "I swear I was supposed to be older..." Lui muttered.

wolfie
April 26th, 2018, 08:47 PM
spiral shook her head, "sasuke i think we're talking about two different people. athea, not athena, never dated anyone in her life nor kiss someone. z13 can confirm that. how old are you, anyway?!" spiral knew that generally she, circuit, and max aged slowly by she wasn't even close to 1000 years old. she blinked, "shadows? shadows work for me??? what?" her ear flickered, curious herself, really. spiral knew about travis be able to control shadows, making it a very annoying power but they never could exactly work for someone. her eyes widened, over hearing Naruto and the others. "YES, INDEED! NO GUNS IN MY CAFE UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE SHOT YOURSELF!" spiral huff, who would even bring that in here?!
max tap his chins, "i dunno. " he replied, loudly. circuit kept to his own side, quiet. he thought for a moment. max was a child, really. what would a child like? he finally started to gather some things, pumpkin spice, sugar, milk, and coffee, with something else. circuit yawn, stretching his arms. after a while he broke the silence, "done. " the coffee had a sweetish spicy smell to it but a 'owo, what does the fox say?' on it. max stared at it, trying to hold in laughter. his fox tail swish in the air, "yippe yiP!" his body slowly changed into a red fox that started to run around the café. circuit facepalm, "MAX?! WHAT THE ATHEA, WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" he was only answered with a yip.

Broken Madness Dark Queen Panda

[ nah, it still open. it always is Wolvesregion ]

Wolvesregion
April 26th, 2018, 08:51 PM
Scarred walked in, and awkwardly stared at the commotion. She made sure her sword hold was locked. "I should just..." She awkwardly took a seat, and pulled out a book.

Dark Queen
April 26th, 2018, 09:03 PM
spiral shook her head, "sasuke i think we're talking about two different people. athea, not athena, never dated anyone in her life nor kiss someone. z13 can confirm that. how old are you, anyway?!" spiral knew that generally she, circuit, and max aged slowly by she wasn't even close to 1000 years old. she blinked, "shadows? shadows work for me??? what?" her ear flickered, curious herself, really. spiral knew about travis be able to control shadows, making it a very annoying power but they never could exactly work for someone. her eyes widened, over hearing Naruto and the others. "YES, INDEED! NO GUNS IN MY CAFE UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE SHOT YOURSELF!" spiral huff, who would even bring that in here?!
max tap his chins, "i dunno. " he replied, loudly. circuit kept to his own side, quiet. he thought for a moment. max was a child, really. what would a child like? he finally started to gather some things, pumpkin spice, sugar, milk, and coffee, with something else. circuit yawn, stretching his arms. after a while he broke the silence, "done. " the coffee had a sweetish spicy smell to it but a 'owo, what does the fox say?' on it. max stared at it, trying to hold in laughter. his fox tail swish in the air, "yippe yiP!" his body slowly changed into a red fox that started to run around the café. circuit facepalm, "MAX?! WHAT THE ATHEA, WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" he was only answered with a yip.

Broken Madness Dark Queen Panda

[ nah, it still open. it always is Wolvesregion ]
"Aww!" Nocturne cooed and started petting the red fox gently "he's so cute!" she complimented with a smile. Lui sighed at Nocturne.

Wolvesregion
April 27th, 2018, 08:44 PM
"Aww!" Nocturne cooed and started petting the red fox gently "he's so cute!" she complimented with a smile. Lui sighed at Nocturne.
Scar watched amused, her book no longer interesting. "Adorable." She murmured

wolfie
April 28th, 2018, 09:40 AM

max's tail thump against the cold floor, he only shifted like this when he was very happy. it didn't happen that often, surprisingly. he had a big goofy smile on his face, he rub his head against nocturne's hand, liking the feel of it. while in his human form, his hair cover one of his eyes, you could now see his red eye and blue eye. of course, max wasn't thinking about that. if he was, he would have been panicking. "max, don't you dare shift back. we all know what happens when you do. " circuit warn, glaring at the red fox. such a handful and he is suppose to be a leader, wow. he is just a child, basically. he thought, crossly.

Broken Madness Panda

Wolvesregion
April 28th, 2018, 03:19 PM
After a bit Scar was no longer amused and she put her nose back into her book, her favorite book, 'How to kill a mocking bird.'
"MOM!" Yelled a familiar voice, making Scar jump. " Ace, why are you here? " Ace was not 14, and a complicated young child to most. "can I go hang out with my friends please please?" Scar looked away from her book, one eyebrow raised . "Oh, you have friends?" When teased. "Mom!" He whined. "Fine be back at 1am sharp, any excuses if you like at I'll have your mouth. Speaking of mouth, have i ever told you about Smile?" Ace shook his head. " Well, I was sorta always around him.. " Broken Madness (that's your que x3)

Panda
April 30th, 2018, 04:11 PM

Kaylin sighed at his answer, or really the lack of one, and continued making the drink. She first took 3 cups of milk, and mixed it with 2 cups of dark roast coffee. Then, she added two teaspoons of vanilla extract, before adding in some creamer. She mixed it all together, resulting in a light caramel color, and dunked a few ice cubes in it to make it cold. Finally, she swirled whipped cream on top, and got a pinch of chocolate powder preparing to sprinkle it on top. Her mixing was halted by Mac turning into a fox while he ran around the cafe madly. Her eyes got wide in surprise, before turning back into slits. Hmm, I see Circuit must be playing to the judge. Two can play that game. She carefully traced a picture onto whipper cream with a stirring stick, before sprinkling on the chocolate powder. Once the chocolate powder had fallen into place, it outlined the silhouette of a fox.

wolfie
May 1st, 2018, 10:20 PM
Kaylin sighed at his answer, or really the lack of one, and continued making the drink. She first took 3 cups of milk, and mixed it with 2 cups of dark roast coffee. Then, she added two teaspoons of vanilla extract, before adding in some creamer. She mixed it all together, resulting in a light caramel color, and dunked a few ice cubes in it to make it cold. Finally, she swirled whipped cream on top, and got a pinch of chocolate powder preparing to sprinkle it on top. Her mixing was halted by Mac turning into a fox while he ran around the cafe madly. Her eyes got wide in surprise, before turning back into slits. Hmm, I see Circuit must be playing to the judge. Two can play that game. She carefully traced a picture onto whipper cream with a stirring stick, before sprinkling on the chocolate powder. Once the chocolate powder had fallen into place, it outlined the silhouette of a fox.

circuit tried to leap on max to catch him but the fox swiftly dodge his attack. max scramble onto the top of the counter, knocking things down as he skidded across it. luckily he didn't knock the cups of coffee down. "yip [ never! ]!!" max squeak, before he was cover by circuit's cape hood. he struggle to get the pick lump of cloth off of his red furred body. circuit wrap him up in it like a blanket before placing him next to the two cups of coffee. " spill something on it, your dead. " he threaten, his expression not so jokingly. max stuck his snout in kaylin's cup, being able to with stand the hotness. a couple minutes later he finished it, not one drop left. "yip, yippee, yip, yip, yum! yip, yip, yip, yap. [ ah, soooo, good, you guys are the best at this. time for circuit's. " circuit had no idea on what max was saying. the fox wobble over to the other cup of coffee, ruining the picture by blowing on it. a couple minutes later, he was finished, again. max lick his lips, his tail thumping against the counter. "yip, yeeeppp, yap, yip, lip, yip, squeak, yip [you do know you guys could have just drank your own instead of this contest?]