PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Journey of Love [PRIVATE RP]

|+sari+|
April 14th, 2018, 08:41 PM
{~PLOT~}

There are two trainers travelling through the Sinnoh Region, neither one expecting to meet the other. When they happen to cross paths, it seems they somehow have a connection, as though their encounter was more than coincidence, but rather, pure fate. They enjoy each others time together, and decide to travel together, facing challenges, making friends, and falling in love with each other along the way.

{~MY FORM~}

Name: Alex Josaphae
Appearance: Alex is of average height, reaching five feet six inches. His eyes are a smoldering amber, with flecks of gold in them. His eyes seem to always have a slight sad look to them. He has dark, dark midnight raven black hair, which he wears a grey beanie atop of. He wears black or grey t-shirts underneath a grey denim jacket. He wears black skinny jeans. Over his feet, he tends to wear black boots or black sneakers. He is lean, almost skinny, although he does have some strength in his limbs. He has skin that has a slight tan to it.
Personality: he is caring and kind, even though he is a bit of a flirt. He's not a play boy by any means, however. He adores his Pokemon, making sure to take good care of them. He doesn't force his Pokemon to do whatever they don't want. He hasn't had much experience with friends, or girls, so he's not exactly a social person, however he is not cold hearted by any means, he does have a heart. He just has trouble expressing himself, seeming to relate to his Pokemon better than he relates to people, which is shown by the bond he shares with his Pokemon. He is not much of a talker, usually staying quiet when he can't think of what he should say. He is quite protective of those he cares about. He has won six badges and won several tournaments and contests, so he is quite known around the region. He doesn't flaunt his abilities, as he doesn't like to brag. His skills are pretty remarkable.
Pokemon Team:
Mawile
Alolan Ninetales
Lucario
Charmeleon (shiny)
Whimsicott
Gardevoir (shiny)
Altaria
Sylveon (shiny)
Garchomp
Lieperd
Absol (shiny)

Okay, that's mine! Post your form and I'll post a starter :3 but please no legendaries as it'll take the fun out of role-playing us interacting with them later on. And no more than 12 Pokemon, please

Sorry folks but this is a private RP between me and Rubinaito But you may stalk and lurk all you wish! X3

red_inactive
April 14th, 2018, 09:44 PM
Name- Miley Avis
Age- 18
Gender- Female
Personality- TBRP'd
Appearance- Describe in RP
Pokemon Team- All of the Eeveelutions

(It's short, I know-- I'm a little busy rn x.x)

|+sari+|
April 15th, 2018, 02:17 PM
Name- Miley Avis
Age- 18
Gender- Female
Personality- TBRP'd
Appearance- Describe in RP
Pokemon Team- All of the Eeveelutions

(It's short, I know-- I'm a little busy rn x.x)

((Its perfectly okay. All right, I'll post the starter. And please Quote my posts so I will be notified of your replies.))

It was a busy day for Hearthome City, the streets crowded and bustling with many people and Pokemon going to their destinations. The sun was high in the sky, warming the air with its rays of sunlight. In the midst of all this activity was a teenage boy walking along through the crowds, his Mawile by his side, holding onto his pants with the jaw on the back of her head, so she wouldn't get lost in the fronds of people, because after all, she was quite small. She glanced up at him, and he smiled down at her before focusing on in front of him again. He paused to glance around, then continued walking along. He glanced at the Poketch on his wrist, sighing as he saw he was late for the contest. He would have to wait until tomorrow's. Suddenly his Mawile gently tugged his pants to get his attention, and when he glanced down at her, she pointed at a girl up ahead, who was gazing around, looking confused and lost. It was a pretty big city, so newcomers naturally got lost quite easily. Alex nodded and strode towards her, while Koa, his Mawile, walked somewhat behind him now, her paws holding onto his shin. When he reached the girl, he paused and gazed at her a moment, then spoke. "Are you lost?" Koa ducked behind him, glaring at the girl as Alex talked.

red_inactive
April 20th, 2018, 07:31 PM
((Its perfectly okay. All right, I'll post the starter. And please Quote my posts so I will be notified of your replies.))

It was a busy day for Hearthome City, the streets crowded and bustling with many people and Pokemon going to their destinations. The sun was high in the sky, warming the air with its rays of sunlight. In the midst of all this activity was a teenage boy walking along through the crowds, his Mawile by his side, holding onto his pants with the jaw on the back of her head, so she wouldn't get lost in the fronds of people, because after all, she was quite small. She glanced up at him, and he smiled down at her before focusing on in front of him again. He paused to glance around, then continued walking along. He glanced at the Poketch on his wrist, sighing as he saw he was late for the contest. He would have to wait until tomorrow's. Suddenly his Mawile gently tugged his pants to get his attention, and when he glanced down at her, she pointed at a girl up ahead, who was gazing around, looking confused and lost. It was a pretty big city, so newcomers naturally got lost quite easily. Alex nodded and strode towards her, while Koa, his Mawile, walked somewhat behind him now, her paws holding onto his shin. When he reached the girl, he paused and gazed at her a moment, then spoke. "Are you lost?" Koa ducked behind him, glaring at the girl as Alex talked.
Miley turned, focusing her sharp blue gaze on the person behind her, taking in his general appearance. She looked down at the Mawile, smiling a little. "No, I'm not lost." She said halfheartedly, taking a seat on the pavement. A small furry head poked out from behind her back, the small Eevee staring at Alex shyly. She gently reached up to scratch Gaea behind the ears, smiling faintly at the gentle purr the Eevee let out. "One of my Pokemon ran off. A Flareon. I saw him duck into that alley but he hasn't come out. I don't want to bring out Artemis to find him but I might have to." She grimaced, glancing down at the Pokemon Ball in her hands. "Anyways. My name's Miley. You?" She asked, reaching up from her spot on the ground to shake Alex's hand.

|+sari+|
April 20th, 2018, 08:08 PM
Miley turned, focusing her sharp blue gaze on the person behind her, taking in his general appearance. She looked down at the Mawile, smiling a little. "No, I'm not lost." She said halfheartedly, taking a seat on the pavement. A small furry head poked out from behind her back, the small Eevee staring at Alex shyly. She gently reached up to scratch Gaea behind the ears, smiling faintly at the gentle purr the Eevee let out. "One of my Pokemon ran off. A Flareon. I saw him duck into that alley but he hasn't come out. I don't want to bring out Artemis to find him but I might have to." She grimaced, glancing down at the Pokemon Ball in her hands. "Anyways. My name's Miley. You?" She asked, reaching up from her spot on the ground to shake Alex's hand.

Alex gazed at the girl as she spoke before giving a nod of his head. He reached into his bag and pulled out an Ultra Ball, which was the strongest before the Master Ball. He pushed the small white button, sending out a Sylveon, her blue fur sparkling. A shiny, of course. She trilled happily and trotted lightly around Alex in a sort of dance before sitting beside him. She gazed up at him, and he grinned at her. "Silver, go find Flareon." He pointed down the alleyway. The fairy-type happily trotted that way. Alex turned his attention back to the girl. "Silver is an amazing tracker. She finds just about anything." He cleared his throat. "I'm... Alex." He smiled at the Eevee. "Um... That's a lovely Eevee. Does it have a name?"

Hearing this, Koa glared at Miley and Eevee, slight jealousy in her eyes. She snapped the jaw on the back of her head, like some sort of beforehand warning. She did not like the other trainer's Pokemon getting all the attention. Alex glanced down at her, and he gathered the Mawile into his arms. She buried her face in his shirt, holding onto the shirt in her small paws. Alex smiled apologetically at Miley. "Sorry, she doesn't like other trainers. Some like to make fun of her... And she's had some hard experiences in the past." The Mawile pulled back and settled back against his shirt. She turned her head away from Miley, her eyes closed defiantly, and she ran her hand through her hair like the sassy little Pokemon she was.

((Sorry, I had to xD))

red_inactive
April 20th, 2018, 09:42 PM
Alex gazed at the girl as she spoke before giving a nod of his head. He reached into his bag and pulled out an Ultra Ball, which was the strongest before the Master Ball. He pushed the small white button, sending out a Sylveon, her blue fur sparkling. A shiny, of course. She trilled happily and trotted lightly around Alex in a sort of dance before sitting beside him. She gazed up at him, and he grinned at her. "Silver, go find Flareon." He pointed down the alleyway. The fairy-type happily trotted that way. Alex turned his attention back to the girl. "Silver is an amazing tracker. She finds just about anything." He cleared his throat. "I'm... Alex." He smiled at the Eevee. "Um... That's a lovely Eevee. Does it have a name?"

Hearing this, Koa glared at Miley and Eevee, slight jealousy in her eyes. She snapped the jaw on the back of her head, like some sort of beforehand warning. She did not like the other trainer's Pokemon getting all the attention. Alex glanced down at her, and he gathered the Mawile into his arms. She buried her face in his shirt, holding onto the shirt in her small paws. Alex smiled apologetically at Miley. "Sorry, she doesn't like other trainers. Some like to make fun of her... And she's had some hard experiences in the past." The Mawile pulled back and settled back against his shirt. She turned her head away from Miley, her eyes closed defiantly, and she ran her hand through her hair like the sassy little Pokemon she was.

((Sorry, I had to xD))

(Isn't Sylveon the fairy-type?)

"Oh! That's a lovely Sylveon!" Miley exclaimed as soon as she saw the pokemon appear. Gaea let out a slight trill of excitement at seeing Silver, her eyes sparkling with poorly concealed awe. "It's nice to meet you Alex. This little one is Gaea, and the Flareon is Heathe." She introduced them quickly, and her eyes flicked over to the alley as a fiery ball of fluff came barreling out, screaming quietly as it dived right into Miley's lap and tucked his tail over his face. "Well, this is Heathe." Miley chuckled lightly, running her fingers through Heathe's fur soothingly. "He may look big and tough but he's such a scaredy-Meowth." She looked over at Koa and let out a little titter of a laugh, grabbing a small round pellet from her pouch and holding it out. "Here's a little treat for her. She's a lovely Mawile." Miley smiled gently.

|+sari+|
April 21st, 2018, 07:50 PM
(Isn't Sylveon the fairy-type?)

"Oh! That's a lovely Sylveon!" Miley exclaimed as soon as she saw the pokemon appear. Gaea let out a slight trill of excitement at seeing Silver, her eyes sparkling with poorly concealed awe. "It's nice to meet you Alex. This little one is Gaea, and the Flareon is Heathe." She introduced them quickly, and her eyes flicked over to the alley as a fiery ball of fluff came barreling out, screaming quietly as it dived right into Miley's lap and tucked his tail over his face. "Well, this is Heathe." Miley chuckled lightly, running her fingers through Heathe's fur soothingly. "He may look big and tough but he's such a scaredy-Meowth." She looked over at Koa and let out a little titter of a laugh, grabbing a small round pellet from her pouch and holding it out. "Here's a little treat for her. She's a lovely Mawile." Miley smiled gently.

((Yeah, Sylveon is the Fairy type. Isn't that what I said? X3))

Alex grinned and reached out to give Gaea a gentle pat on the head before he saw the Flareon barreling out of the alleyway, his eyes widened as the fire-type leaped into Miley's lap. He gazed at the shaking Pokémon before smiling. "They are both pretty cool... " he said softly, before turning his attention to the alleyway again as Silver came out. The shiny Sylveon pranced over to Miley, her eyes on Heathe. The fairy-type looked worried, afraid that she had scared the Flareon somehow. She trilled worriedly.

As Miley held out the treat towards Koa, the Mawile just gazed at it, not making any moves towards it, just gazing, then she glanced up at Alex. The boy took the treat gently from Miley's hand. " I'm sorry, but she only accepts treats from me... If your hand had been any closer to her, she would've been liable to bite." he offered the treat to Koa, and she took it into her paws, sniffing it curiously, glancing up at Alex before stuffing it into her mouth, looking like a Pachirisu with its cheeks full. She swallowed and rested against her trainer's chest, clutching his shirt in her small paws as she yawned, falling asleep. She didn't look very aggressive now. She looked peaceful.

Alex smiled apologetically at Miley. "I'm sorry, but she shows no interest in newcomers at first. Once she gets to know you very well is when you earn her trust. And she will need to see some potential. It's not really as simple as getting to know her. " he stroked Koa's back as she shifted in her sleep. The boy thought about Miley's statement. "Yes, she is quite lovely. She does have a heart. She just needs to see a person's worth before she shows any care for them. It is also partially due to the fact people like to make fun of her." he held Koa close to him, lightly patting her back.

red_inactive
May 6th, 2018, 12:54 PM
((Yeah, Sylveon is the Fairy type. Isn't that what I said? X3))

Alex grinned and reached out to give Gaea a gentle pat on the head before he saw the Flareon barreling out of the alleyway, his eyes widened as the fire-type leaped into Miley's lap. He gazed at the shaking Pokémon before smiling. "They are both pretty cool... " he said softly, before turning his attention to the alleyway again as Silver came out. The shiny Sylveon pranced over to Miley, her eyes on Heathe. The fairy-type looked worried, afraid that she had scared the Flareon somehow. She trilled worriedly.

As Miley held out the treat towards Koa, the Mawile just gazed at it, not making any moves towards it, just gazing, then she glanced up at Alex. The boy took the treat gently from Miley's hand. " I'm sorry, but she only accepts treats from me... If your hand had been any closer to her, she would've been liable to bite." he offered the treat to Koa, and she took it into her paws, sniffing it curiously, glancing up at Alex before stuffing it into her mouth, looking like a Pachirisu with its cheeks full. She swallowed and rested against her trainer's chest, clutching his shirt in her small paws as she yawned, falling asleep. She didn't look very aggressive now. She looked peaceful.

Alex smiled apologetically at Miley. "I'm sorry, but she shows no interest in newcomers at first. Once she gets to know you very well is when you earn her trust. And she will need to see some potential. It's not really as simple as getting to know her. " he stroked Koa's back as she shifted in her sleep. The boy thought about Miley's statement. "Yes, she is quite lovely. She does have a heart. She just needs to see a person's worth before she shows any care for them. It is also partially due to the fact people like to make fun of her." he held Koa close to him, lightly patting her back.

(Oof I forgot that Shiny's had different colors than the originals xD)

Heathe fixed his nervous gaze on the Sylveon, flicking his ears up. He let out a quiet mewl, shrinking back a little but looking a little more at ease. With Miley's fingers stroking gently through his fur, he was beginning to calm down a little bit. He lifted his head and blinked in surprise as Gaea reached down to pat his head with her small brown paw, blinking curiously up at the Eevee. Gaea let out a little trill of amusement, jumping down from Miley's shoulders and sitting next to Heathe. She fixed Silver with her bright hazel gaze, flicking her ears in a silent greeting.

Miley laughed a little nervously as Alex warned her about Koa biting, withdrawing her hands and settling them in her lap. "I see." She murmured. She looked up at Alex as he continued talking, her gaze softening a little bit upon hearing that Koa was typically made fun of. "Well that's awful." She bit down on her cheek, crossing her arms and glaring at the ground. "Who in their right mind would make fun of a Pokemon?" She huffed a bit to herself before looking up at Alex again and relaxing. "So, what kind of trainer are you? I'm a Coordinator... though it doesn't seem like Sinnoh has many competitions, heh..." She scratched the back of her neck, frowning a little.