PDA

View Full Version : Wings of fire jade mountain academy (must have signed up on sign up page!)

toriel
December 2nd, 2016, 10:23 PM
Welcome to jade mountain academy!
News
The academy has been opened
Jade winglet:none
Copper winglet:none
Silver winglet:prince eagle(skywing),prince trench(seawing),mesa (sandwing),and star dancer (nightwing)
Gold winglet:none
Quartz winglet:none
Teachers:none

aleka!
December 2nd, 2016, 10:25 PM
Wait, I'm thinking Trench, Eagle and Stardancer should live together in a cave? Do you guys agree?)

toriel
December 2nd, 2016, 10:26 PM
Wait, I'm thinking Trench, Eagle and Stardancer should live together in a cave? Do you guys agree?)
What about mesa?

Bella~
December 2nd, 2016, 10:28 PM
Stardancer sat in the corner reading a scroll, her tail wrapped around her talons.

Bella~
December 2nd, 2016, 10:29 PM

(They should)

aleka!
December 2nd, 2016, 10:37 PM
What about mesa?
(They should)
Wait, are we doing only three dragons per' cave, and I soooo agree x3)
Trench walked into the art cave, his dark blue eyes narrowed. Should I paint..? The SeaWing wondered, webbed talons clenching the ground.
Making up his mind, he grabbed a folded easel in the corner and propped it up. He grabbed some paper from a neat pile on a desk. Grabbing three colors, blood-red, IceWing blood-blue and emeralrd green, he grabbed a thick paintbrush and was about to dip it in one of the small pots when something struck him.
Wait...what should I paint? The prince wondered, leaning back on his haunches.

Bella~
December 2nd, 2016, 10:41 PM
Stardancer sat up, having finished her scroll. The odd looking Dragonet wondered down the hallway, she was headed to the Library for another scroll. She stopped when she heard Trench in the art room and as quietly as she could poked her head into the opening of the room.

toriel
December 2nd, 2016, 10:45 PM
Wait, are we doing only three dragons per' cave, and I soooo agree x3)
Trench walked into the art cave, his dark blue eyes narrowed. Should I paint..? The SeaWing wondered, webbed talons clenching the ground.
Making up his mind, he grabbed a folded easel in the corner and propped it up. He grabbed some paper from a neat pile on a desk. Grabbing three colors, blood-red, IceWing blood-blue and emeralrd green, he grabbed a thick paintbrush and was about to dip it in one of the small pots when something struck him.
Wait...what should I paint? The prince wondered, leaning back on his haunches.
(Lets do the whole winglet shares a cave beacause 7 cannot be divided)

aleka!
December 2nd, 2016, 10:48 PM
(Lets do the whole winglet shares a cave beacause 7 cannot be divided)
It's gonna be chaos but okay, Mesa will live with them x3)
Mesa leaned back. She was where she slept in her cave, which was filled with other dragonets in her winglet. The place where she slept was really just a mound of sand, but to her it was the most amazing place to sleep in the world.
In her talons she held a scroll.
It was about different fish in the Sea Kingdom. Her barbed tail slightly tapped up and down, her dark gray eyes narrowed as she read.

aleka!
December 2nd, 2016, 10:51 PM
Stardancer sat up, having finished her scroll. The odd looking Dragonet wondered down the hallway, she was headed to the Library for another scroll. She stopped when she heard Trench in the art room and as quietly as she could poked her head into the opening of the room.
Trench paused as he heard faint talonsteps. Turning quickly, he spun around, almost knocking the easel over. "Oh, uh, hey Stardancer." He said, a tad absently.
"I have a problem. I don't know what to paint. Could you help me with that?" He suddenly asked.

toriel
December 2nd, 2016, 10:52 PM
Eagle flew to the silver winglet cave and landed at the entrance. He took a deep breath and walked in. He sat his bag down and walked over to stardancer. "Hi im prince eagle of the skywings"he said blushing...she is the most beautiful thing i have ever seen he thought. Then,he continued"you may have heard of me. I have written many scrolls.".

Bella~
December 2nd, 2016, 10:52 PM
Stardancer shuffled off to the library, she returned a while later with new scroll. She shuffled into the room trying to be unseen, she laid atop her own custom bed and began reading. She stretched her wings and yawned loudly before freezing, fearing she had disturbed the peace. She quickly sat up and looked at eagle "Oh, Hello!" She squeaked a bit shyly 'Oh wow, a Prince is actually talking to me..' "Yes, I know you. I. have read all of your scrolls"

toriel
December 3rd, 2016, 09:26 AM
Eagle looked at the sandwing sleeping across the room. He was a little scared of sandwings,so he did not want to mess with her. So,he just found a tiny ledge and went to sleep.

Bella~
December 3rd, 2016, 09:53 AM
Stardancer blinked Trench and walked in "Alright, what did you need help with?" She cocked her head slightly, her voice is really soft.

aleka!
December 3rd, 2016, 03:18 PM
Stardancer blinked Trench and walked in "Alright, what did you need help with?" She cocked her head slightly, her voice is really soft.
Eagle looked at the sandwing sleeping across the room. He was a little scared of sandwings,so he did not want to mess with her. So,he just found a tiny ledge and went to sleep.
Trench sighed. "I don't know what to paint...." He closed his eyes, inhaling slowly.

Mesa lowered her scroll, squinting at Eagle. Never really seen a SkyWing... The dragonet thought. Of course, she had read about them, but never actually seen one.
In her opinion, they pretty much were walking rubies, with their red scales.

toriel
December 3rd, 2016, 03:31 PM
Trench sighed. "I don't know what to paint...." He closed his eyes, inhaling slowly.

Mesa lowered her scroll, squinting at Eagle. Never really seen a SkyWing... The dragonet thought. Of course, she had read about them, but never actually seen one.
Eagle woke up,yawned,and rolled off his ledge . He looked at the sandwing for a moment. is she staring at me he thought. He stood up and walked over to mesa,tail twitching with nervousness. "Hi my names eagle,prince eagle. You may have heard of me . I write scrolls."he sat down next to her."what are you reading?"he asked.

aleka!
December 3rd, 2016, 03:50 PM
Eagle woke up,yawned,and rolled off his ledge . He looked at the sandwing for a moment. is she staring at me he thought. He stood up and walked over to mesa,tail twitching with nervousness. "Hi my names eagle,prince eagle. You may have heard of me . I write scrolls."he sat down next to her."what are you reading?"he asked.
Mesa glanced over at him, coiling her tail. "I've never actually heard of your scrolls, but I've heard of you," I think... If I remember royal family members of the tribes correctly. "And I'm reading about the species of fish in the Sea Kingdom. It's quite interesting." She said, while her mind went- I remember reading that some Royal Family members can be quite unbearable.. But, eh I don't think it's true. Trench isn't really a snob of any kind. She thought.

toriel
December 3rd, 2016, 04:35 PM
Mesa glanced over at him, coiling her tail. "I've never actually heard of your scrolls, but I've heard of you," I think... If I remember royal family members of the tribes correctly. "And I'm reading about the species of fish in the Sea Kingdom. It's quite interesting." She said, while her mind went- I remember reading that some Royal Family members can be quite unbearable.. But, eh I don't think it's true. Trench isn't really a snob of any kind. She thought.
Eagle looked at mesa." Isn't there supossed to be a seawing here?"he asked

aleka!
December 3rd, 2016, 04:40 PM
Eagle looked at mesa." Isn't there supossed to be a seawing here?"he asked
"Oh, you mean Trench. He's probably in the art cave. He loves to paint and draw." She nodded to his part of the cave. He slept on a mound of dried seaweed, and there was paintings hanging on the wall around it.

toriel
December 3rd, 2016, 05:03 PM
"Oh, you mean Trench. He's probably in the art cave. He loves to paint and draw." She nodded to his part of the cave. He slept on a mound of dried seaweed, and there was paintings hanging on the wall around it.
Eagle nodded"and where can i find food here? Im starving!"he asked

Bella~
December 3rd, 2016, 05:14 PM

Stardancer blinked "Oh, why don't you draw this poinsettia?" She grabbed a vace and sat it on a stool so he could see it clearly. "Is that alright?" She stood up "I'm going back to read.., see you in a bit.." She walked out, her tail trailing behind her. She walked back to the Silver Winglet's cave and looked at the other two's conversation. She walked over and sat down beside them, staying quiet.

Bella~
December 3rd, 2016, 05:34 PM
( Wolfheart123 )

toriel
December 3rd, 2016, 06:07 PM
Stardancer blinked "Oh, why don't you draw this poinsettia?" She grabbed a vace and sat it on a stool so he could see it clearly. "Is that alright?" She stood up "I'm going back to read.., see you in a bit.." She walked out, her tail trailing behind her. She walked back to the Silver Winglet's cave and looked at the other two's conversation. She walked over and sat down beside them, staying quiet.
Eagle turned his head twords stardancer and blushed. "Hey star dancer"he said nervously"do you want to h-h-hang out.......sometime......"he stammered trying to act cool.

Bella~
December 3rd, 2016, 06:26 PM
Eagle turned his head twords stardancer and blushed. "Hey star dancer"he said nervously"do you want to h-h-hang out.......sometime......"he stammered trying to act cool.

Stardancer smiled at his blush "Well, I'm free now" she shrugged and looked up at him

toriel
December 3rd, 2016, 06:28 PM
Stardancer smiled at his blush "Well, I'm free now" she shrugged and looked up at him
Eagle replied"you want to go hunt for mountain goats? I heard this place is crawling with them.".

Bella~
December 3rd, 2016, 06:48 PM
Eagle replied"you want to go hunt for mountain goats? I heard this place is crawling with them.".

Stardancer smiled "Well, you can just call me Star.. And I would love to"

toriel
December 3rd, 2016, 07:52 PM
Stardancer smiled "Well, you can just call me Star.. And I would love to"
(Anyone else noticing that this is the only thread being posted on?)(dont forget about your other charecters and the other threads!)
Eagle spread his wings."lets go!" He said. As they were flying, eagle looked at stardancer."so..how long have you been here? "He asked.

Bella~
December 4th, 2016, 12:11 AM
(Anyone else noticing that this is the only thread being posted on?)(dont forget about your other charecters and the other threads!)
Eagle spread his wings."lets go!" He said. As they were flying, eagle looked at stardancer."so..how long have you been here? "He asked.

Stardancer smiled "I came here just a few days ago.." She looked at him, and arched her wings to make a turn in the air.

toriel
December 4th, 2016, 12:57 PM
Stardancer smiled "I came here just a few days ago.." She looked at him, and arched her wings to make a turn in the air.
Suddenly eagle stopped."look over there!"he said pointing at a herd of mountain goats. He quickly swooped down,picked one up,flew high into the sky,and dropped it. Once the goat had fallen to its death,eagle picked its body up and flew over to stardancer." My father,King Nimbus,taught me that trick."he told her." Why dont you try?".

Bella~
December 4th, 2016, 03:12 PM
Suddenly eagle stopped."look over there!"he said pointing at a herd of mountain goats. He quickly swooped down,picked one up,flew high into the sky,and dropped it. Once the goat had fallen to its death,eagle picked its body up and flew over to stardancer." My father,King Nimbus,taught me that trick."he told her." Why dont you try?".

Stardancer blinked and looked back at him thinking 'Oh wow, he's fast..' She nodded and flew over the herd, swooping not so gracefully down abut managed to snag one. Her wings beat hard as she pulled back up and dropped it to it's death.

toriel
December 4th, 2016, 09:31 PM
Stardancer blinked and looked back at him thinking 'Oh wow, he's fast..' She nodded and flew over the herd, swooping not so gracefully down abut managed to snag one. Her wings beat hard as she pulled back up and dropped it to it's death.
Eagle looked at her. oh she is gracefull and the sunlight shining on her scales makes her look even more beutiful. he thought.

aleka!
December 4th, 2016, 09:33 PM
Mesa stood up, rolling the scroll. She placed it on a shelf in the corner of the cave, her tail slightly twitching. She then laid on her mound of sand, wings curled over her head.

Bella~
December 5th, 2016, 04:37 PM
Eagle looked at her. oh she is gracefull and the sunlight shining on her scales makes her look even more beutiful. he thought.

Stardancer looked back at Eagle and blushed when she realized how closely he was watching her. She picked up her kill and flew back over to him. "How was that?" She cocked her head slightly

toriel
December 9th, 2016, 07:03 PM
Stardancer looked back at Eagle and blushed when she realized how closely he was watching her. She picked up her kill and flew back over to him. "How was that?" She cocked her head slightly
"Yes you are doing good "eagle muttered. He looked deep into her eyes. She was very very very beutiful. He leaned in for a kiss,but missed and hit stardancer's shoulder. He quickly straightened up."sorry"he said"i thougt here was something on your shoulder"

Bella~
December 9th, 2016, 07:22 PM
"Yes you are doing good "eagle muttered. He looked deep into her eyes. She was very very very beutiful. He leaned in for a kiss,but missed and hit stardancer's shoulder. He quickly straightened up."sorry"he said"i thougt here was something on your shoulder"

She laughed "That's okay" she said, not realizing his intentions. She grinned "Want to go back to the mountain?" She said, glancing off in the distance at the mountain.

toriel
December 9th, 2016, 07:44 PM
She laughed "That's okay" she said, not realizing his intentions. She grinned "Want to go back to the mountain?" She said, glancing off in the distance at the mountain.
"Yes"eagle answerd.

Bella~
December 9th, 2016, 08:21 PM
"Yes"eagle answerd.

She giggled and hopped into the air, winging away towards the mountain, knowing he would catch up fast. A smile graced her face as she glanced back at him

toriel
December 10th, 2016, 02:00 PM
She giggled and hopped into the air, winging away towards the mountain, knowing he would catch up fast. A smile graced her face as she glanced back at him
Eagle zoomed past stardancer in a big burst of speed. When they got back to the cave,he dropped the goats in the middle of the cave." Dinner is here!!!"he shouted before begining to eat.

Bella~
December 10th, 2016, 04:24 PM
Eagle zoomed past stardancer in a big burst of speed. When they got back to the cave,he dropped the goats in the middle of the cave." Dinner is here!!!"he shouted before begining to eat.

Stardancer used some of the little fire she had and charred her bit of goat. She munched on it. One she was done she sat and waited for the rest to finish, not wanting to be rude or anything.