PDA

View Full Version : Our Love and Pokemon [Private RP]

|+sari+|
April 5th, 2018, 06:34 PM
[PLOT]

Two teenage boys meet in the Sinnoh Region, having made progress in their journeys, though they are both traveling alone. They decide to travel together, because they find out they are lonely, and somehow... relate to each other. They fall in love along the way, realizing they have a destiny unlike any other, a destiny together and that will be needed to save the world.

[MY FORM]

Name: Daniel "Danny" Hunt
Appearance:he has bleach blonde hair that is covered by his black beanie, with bangs covering his right eye. His eyes are an emerald green. He wears a black tee shirt, denim jacket, and black skinny jeans. He wears high top converses on his feet. He has a silver small hoop earring in his left ear. A small scar is under his right eye, horizontal on his cheek. It isn't visible due to his bangs.
Pokemon Team: Lucario
Absol -shiny-
Mawile
Charizard -shiny-
Luxray
Togekiss
Sandslash
Alolan Ninetales
Pikachu
Leafeon

(Sorry, peeps. This is a private role play between me and Lunar. But you may stalk and lurk all you wish! X3)

(( Lunarfalls create your form and I'll post a starter. I would prefer you not have legendaries as it will take the fun out of role-playing us catching them later on. And I think the maximum amount of Pokemon should be ten, like I have.))

Lunarfalls
April 5th, 2018, 06:46 PM
[QUOTE=RosePelt145;490356][PLOT]

Two teenage boys meet in the Sinnoh Region, having made progress in their journeys, though they are both traveling alone. They decide to travel together, because they find out they are lonely, and somehow... relate to each other. They fall in love along the way, realizing they have a destiny unlike any other, a destiny together and that will be needed to save the world.

[MY FORM]

Appearance:he has bleach blonde hair that is covered by his black beanie, with bangs covering his right eye. His eyes are an emerald green. He wears a black tee shirt, denim jacket, and black skinny jeans. He wears high top converses on his feet. He has a silver small hoop earring in his left ear. A small scar is under his right eye, horizontal on his cheek. It isn't visible due to his bangs.
Absol -shiny-
Mawile
Charizard -shiny-
Luxray
Togekiss
Sandslash
Alolan Ninetales
Pikachu
Leafeon

(Sorry, peeps. This is a private role play between me and Lunar. But you may stalk and lurk all you wish! X3)

(( Lunarfalls create your form and I'll post a starter. I would prefer you not have legendaries as it will take the fun out of role-playing us catching them later on. And I think the maximum amount of Pokemon should be ten, like I have.))[/QUOTEN

Name: Lukas Catcher
Appearance: he has dark Brown hair with a Purple streak at the front of his hair he has beautiful light purple eyes And he wears a White tee with A Purple vest on top of that and a pair of blue jeans and has a pair of white and purple shoes and a pair of purple gloves that do not
cover his fingers
Pokemon team
Greninja
Houndoom
Umbreon
Raichu
Noibat
Syther
Growlilth

|+sari+|
April 5th, 2018, 07:46 PM
[QUOTE=RosePelt145;490356][PLOT]

[MY FORM]

Absol -shiny-
Mawile
Charizard -shiny-
Luxray
Togekiss
Sandslash
Alolan Ninetales
Pikachu
Leafeon

(( Lunarfalls create your form and I'll post a starter. I would prefer you not have legendaries as it will take the fun out of role-playing us catching them later on. And I think the maximum amount of Pokemon should be ten, like I have.))[/QUOTEN

Name: Lukas Catcher
Appearance: he has dark Brown hair with a Purple streak at the front of his hair he has beautiful light purple eyes And he wears a White tee with A Purple vest on top of that and a pair of blue jeans and has a pair of white and purple shoes and a pair of purple gloves that do not
cover his fingers
Pokemon team
Greninja
Houndoom
Umbreon
Raichu
Noibat
Syther
Growlilth

Hearthome City was bustling with activity, people and their Pokemon coming and going. It was the afternoon, and the air was warm, with a hint of cold in it. Amongst the bustle of the city was a tall, teenage blonde boy, a Mawile walking beside him, her jaw holding onto his leg so she wouldn't stray away by accident. A Pikachu sat on his shoulder, her gaze lazy and a bit resentful as she gazed around. She was tired and wanted her nap. The electric mouse yawned, her cheeks sparking electricity.

A Lucario followed them, his red gaze sweeping around him. The blue jackal-like Pokemon caught up to his trainer.

The boy smiled at his Lucario. "What is intriguing you, Naruto?"

Naruto glanced at his trainer. 'This is... where those Pokemon contests are held... right?' The Lucario asked, using his Telepathy.

The boy chuckled. "Why, I believe it happens to- Woah!" He suddenly collided with another body. By instinct, he threw his arms around the other person to keep them from falling.

He opened his eyes to see another boy, and he immediately stepped back, his eyes assessing the other boy for any injuries. "Why... I am very sorry about that..." he reaches out to brush a piece of lint from the other boy's purple vest. "You... you're not hurt, are you...?" He coughed in embarrassment. "I guess I need to watch where I'm going next time." He glanced at his Mawile, who was glaring at the other boy, the jaw on the back of her head snapping violently, as a sort of warning. She raised her paw in a fist. "I am very sorry about Koa. She tends to be protective and is a bit untrusting."

Lunarfalls
April 5th, 2018, 07:57 PM
[QUOTE=Lunarfalls;490363]

Hearthome City was bustling with activity, people and their Pokemon coming and going. It was the afternoon, and the air was warm, with a hint of cold in it. Amongst the bustle of the city was a tall, teenage blonde boy, a Mawile walking beside him, her jaw holding onto his leg so she wouldn't stray away by accident. A Pikachu sat on his shoulder, her gaze lazy and a bit resentful as she gazed around. She was tired and wanted her nap. The electric mouse yawned, her cheeks sparking electricity.

A Lucario followed them, his red gaze sweeping around him. The blue jackal-like Pokemon caught up to his trainer.

The boy smiled at his Lucario. "What is intriguing you, Naruto?"

Naruto glanced at his trainer. 'This is... where those Pokemon contests are held... right?' The Lucario asked, using his Telepathy.

The boy chuckled. "Why, I believe it happens to- Woah!" He suddenly collided with another body. By instinct, he threw his arms around the other person to keep them from falling.

He opened his eyes to see another boy, and he immediately stepped back, his eyes assessing the other boy for any injuries. "Why... I am very sorry about that..." he reaches out to brush a piece of lint from the other boy's purple vest. "You... you're not hurt, are you...?" He coughed in embarrassment. "I guess I need to watch where I'm going next time." He glanced at his Mawile, who was glaring at the other boy, the jaw on the back of her head snapping violently, as a sort of warning. She raised her paw in a fist. "I am very sorry about Koa. She tends to be protective and is a bit untrusting."its quite alright he said in a calming voice then a noibat landed on his shoulder and looked at his trainer with a worried look im fine noibat he said patting his noibats head gently he turned back to the other trainner are you alright i hope i did not hurt you he said looking other trainer in the eyes with his light purple eyes waiting paitently for a awnser

|+sari+|
April 5th, 2018, 08:14 PM
[QUOTE=RosePelt145;490392]its quite alright he said in a calming voice then a noibat landed on his shoulder and looked at his trainer with a worried look im fine noibat he said patting his noibats head gently he turned back to the other trainner are you alright i hope i did not hurt you he said looking other trainer in the eyes with his light purple eyes

((I'm sorry but could you please put quotation marks around what your trainer is saying? It confuses me when I have to make sense of what is being said.))

The blonde boy smiled, gathering up his Pikachu from where she had fallen from his shoulder. The electric mouse settled on top of his head. "No, no, you managed to leave me unscathed." He winked playfully. "I was trying to find the Pokemon centre so I could heal my Pokemon. What would your name happen to be? I'm Danny." He reached down and scooped up Koa, who was still glaring. She growled at the other boy before turning and burying herself into his shirt, holding his shirt in her small paws. Naruto stood beside Danny, his red gaze friendly as he looked at the other boy.

Lunarfalls
April 5th, 2018, 08:25 PM
[QUOTE=Lunarfalls;490397]

((I'm sorry but could you please put quotation marks around what your trainer is saying? It confuses me when I have to make sense of what is being said.))

The blonde boy smiled, gathering up his Pikachu from where she had fallen from his shoulder. The electric mouse settled on top of his head. "No, no, you managed to leave me unscathed." He winked playfully. "I was trying to find the Pokemon centre so I could heal my Pokemon. What would your name happen to be? I'm Danny." He reached down and scooped up Koa, who was still glaring. She growled at the other boy before turning and burying herself into his shirt, holding his shirt in her small paws. Naruto stood beside Danny, his red gaze friendly as he looked at the other boy.
He smiled im am lukas you can call me luka though. all of a sudden a houndoom jumped in front of luka and growled loudly at daniel the trainer put his hand on the dog like pokemons head gently letting it know to calm then the pokemon retreted beside him sorry about that she has a small problem with other trainers. Any way it was nice meeting you if you need to find the pokemon center just go ahead and come with us he said calmly. The houndoom growled a little then the noibat came and landed beside it cuddling up to houndoom then the trainer blushed i dont think i ever had a trainer stop me from falling like that before he said bringing up how they ran into one another.

|+sari+|
April 6th, 2018, 12:41 PM
[QUOTE=RosePelt145;490401]
He smiled im am lukas you can call me luka though. all of a sudden a houndoom jumped in front of luka and growled loudly at daniel the trainer put his hand on the dog like pokemons head gently letting it know to calm then the pokemon retreted beside him sorry about that she has a small problem with other trainers. Any way it was nice meeting you if you need to find the pokemon center just go ahead and come with us he said calmly. The houndoom growled a little then the noibat came and landed beside it cuddling up to houndoom then the trainer blushed i dont think i ever had a trainer stop me from falling like that before he said bringing up how they ran into one another.

Danny smiled as he stroked his Mawile's back. The steel type smiled and rested her head on her trainer's chest. Danny winked at Lukas. "Well, pleased to meet you, Luka." He smiled at the Houndoom. "You're an aggressive little fella, aren't you? Hmm..." he reached into his bag and pulled out a Poffin, a sort of pastry like candy for Pokemon. He held it out to the Houndoom. He set it down in front of her before taking another from his bag and giving that one to Koa. The Mawile took it into her paws happily, stuffing it into her mouth. She chewed, looking like a Pachirisu stuffing nuts into its cheeks. This made Danny burst out laughing. "Koa, don't you think you can... take one bite at a time? You look silly like that." He chuckled and gently patted the Mawile's head. She swallowed and glanced at Luka a moment before turning away with her eyes closed, running her hand through her hair, her expression defiant. She obviously didn't want anything to do with this new person and his Pokemon. Danny sighed and glanced at Luka apologetically. "She'll become more friendly once she gets to know you. But, she is strong. She has helped me defeat six gyms. I'm just here for the Pokemon contests being held tomorrow. I think she would do good in them." He thought a bit about what Luka said. "Sure, I'll go with you." He then chuckled at Luka's next words. "Well, I didn't want to have to see you fall. If you had been hurt, I probably would never get over it." He gazed into the younger boy's eyes a moment. He had to admit, they were a lovely shade of violet. He then glanced away, rubbing the back of his neck. "I guess we should get going..."

Lunarfalls
April 6th, 2018, 12:49 PM
[QUOTE=Lunarfalls;490410]

Danny smiled as he stroked his Mawile's back. The steel type smiled and rested her head on her trainer's chest. Danny winked at Lukas. "Well, pleased to meet you, Luka." He smiled at the Houndoom. "You're an aggressive little fella, aren't you? Hmm..." he reached into his bag and pulled out a Poffin, a sort of pastry like candy for Pokemon. He held it out to the Houndoom. He set it down in front of her before taking another from his bag and giving that one to Koa. The Mawile took it into her paws happily, stuffing it into her mouth. She chewed, looking like a Pachirisu stuffing nuts into its cheeks. This made Danny burst out laughing. "Koa, don't you think you can... take one bite at a time? You look silly like that." He chuckled and gently patted the Mawile's head. She swallowed and glanced at Luka a moment before turning away with her eyes closed, running her hand through her hair, her expression defiant. She obviously didn't want anything to do with this new person and his Pokemon. Danny sighed and glanced at Luka apologetically. "She'll become more friendly once she gets to know you. But, she is strong. She has helped me defeat six gyms. I'm just here for the Pokemon contests being held tomorrow. I think she would do good in them." He thought a bit about what Luka said. "Sure, I'll go with you." He then chuckled at Luka's next words. "Well, I didn't want to have to see you fall. If you had been hurt, I probably would never get over it." He gazed into the younger boy's eyes a moment. He had to admit, they were a lovely shade of violet. He then glanced away, rubbing the back of his neck. "I guess we should get going..."
The Houndoom looked at the poke puff then got up and lay down in front of it sniffing it she split it in half and shared it with the noibat she ate her half and the noibat ate it swiftly getting cums on its face then after houndoom finished its half it looked at the other trainer still giving them a untrusting look and a lower growl Luka patted her head and she calmed down and she turned around and stood beside luka well lets be off then" he pats the houndooms head and she stood up strait you ready to head to the Pokemon center Danny"The noibat Flew up to the Trainers shoulder with one strong flap of its wings and sat down ready to get going

|+sari+|
April 6th, 2018, 01:28 PM
[QUOTE=RosePelt145;490597]
The Houndoom looked at the poke puff then got up and lay down in front of it sniffing it she split it in half and shared it with the noibat she ate her half and the noibat ate it swiftly getting cums on its face then after houndoom finished its half it looked at the other trainer still giving them a untrusting look and a lower growl Luka patted her head and she calmed down and she turned around and stood beside luka well lets off then" he pats the houndooms head and she stood up strait you ready to head to the Pokemon center Daniel"

Danny nodded. "Yeah, I'm ready." But before he could take a step, an Alolan Ninetales appeared from a Poke Ball. Her ice blue eyes were prideful. She held up her head regally. Danny smiled. "Queen, you need to learn to stay in your Poke Ball." The Cloud Fox Pokemon glanced at her trainer, her eyes in reprimanding slits. Danny laughed and reached out an arm to grab her in a hug, while holding Koa in his other arm. "Well, I can't stop you." The Alolan Ninetales wrapped her cloud like tails around Danny, her eyes happy at the attention. She then glanced at Luka. Her gaze was curious as she glanced at the Houndoom. She smiled at her. Hello. How do you do? I am Queen. What is your name?

Danny chuckled. "Uh, Luka, has anyone ever told you that an Alolan Ninetales fur is the softest you would ever feel? It's actually true. Here." He gently took Luka's hand and brought it to the Alolan Pokemon's back. He gently ran Luka's fingers through her fluffy, cloud-soft fur before letting go. He smiled. "Isn't it amazing?"

Queen gazed at Luka as he ran his fingers through her fur. She gently nuzzled his shoulder. Danny grinned. "I think she has taken a liking to you, Luka..."

Lunarfalls
April 6th, 2018, 01:59 PM
[QUOTE=Lunarfalls;490601]

Danny nodded. "Yeah, I'm ready." But before he could take a step, an Alolan Ninetales appeared from a Poke Ball. Her ice blue eyes were prideful. She held up her head regally. Danny smiled. "Queen, you need to learn to stay in your Poke Ball." The Cloud Fox Pokemon glanced at her trainer, her eyes in reprimanding slits. Danny laughed and reached out an arm to grab her in a hug, while holding Koa in his other arm. "Well, I can't stop you." The Alolan Ninetales wrapped her cloud like tails around Danny, her eyes happy at the attention. She then glanced at Luka. Her gaze was curious as she glanced at the Houndoom. She smiled at her. Hello. How do you do? I am Queen. What is your name?

Danny chuckled. "Uh, Luka, has anyone ever told you that an Alolan Ninetales fur is the softest you would ever feel? It's actually true. Here." He gently took Luka's hand and brought it to the Alolan Pokemon's back. He gently ran Luka's fingers through her fluffy, cloud-soft fur before letting go. He smiled. "Isn't it amazing?"

Queen gazed at Luka as he ran his fingers through her fur. She gently nuzzled his shoulder. Danny grinned. "I think she has taken a liking to you, Luka..."
Luka smiled they really do have soft fur and they are very beautiful Pokemon as well" the houndoom looked at her trainer like she did not trust this Luka pat her head and she sat down the houndoom growled a bit its okay pyrina" he said petting the Dog like Pokemon she stopped growling and curled up beside Her trainer Sorry about that again" Luka sighed i wish she did better with other trainers i love her and all but she just does not trust trainers easy but i understand her reasons"

|+sari+|
April 16th, 2018, 06:09 PM
[QUOTE=RosePelt145;490611]
Luka smiled they really do have soft fur and they are very beautiful Pokemon as well" the houndoom looked at her trainer like she did not trust this Luka pat her head and she sat down the houndoom growled a bit its okay pyrina" he said petting the Dog like Pokemon she stopped growling and curled up beside Her trainer Sorry about that again" Luka sighed i wish she did better with other trainers i love her and all but she just does not trust trainers easy but i understand her reasons"

Queen wrapped her cloud like tails gently around Luka, her expression very happy. She licked his cheek, her ears perked as she nuzzled his arm.

Danny chuckled and gently pulled her away from Luka by her blue collar, the one she loved to wear. Queen looked at Luka forlornly as she was pulled to Danny's side. Koa leaped from Danny's arm to the Alolan Ninetale's back, burying herself in the Alolan Ninetale's fluffy, soft neck. The Mawile made sure not to look at Luka, doing her best to avoid the new trainer's gaze. Danny gazed at the two a moment before turning his attention to Luka's words. He nodded understandingly. "Uh huh, I understand. Koa doesn't like strangers either because she was once abused by her past trainer, and it took months for her to even allow me to go near her." As he spoke, he plucked the Mawile from Queen's back, and she settled in his arms again, running her hand through her hair again, her eyes closed. She then buried her face in her trainer's shirt, and he stroked her back as he continued speaking. "When I first saw her near my house, she was bleeding and afraid, and looked very angry and sad. I immediately went outside to see what was wrong, but she ran off. So, I put out some food for her. She came back the next day, ate the food, but ran off again when I came out. It continued on like this, until one day, she allowed me a bit closer to her. I was only five feet away when she left again. She kept coming back, though. She eventually let me right up to her, and she ate Poke Puff from my hand. She loved it, and it was the first I had given her. She then followed me as I went back towards the house. We have been together ever since. So, I've had her since before I was even a trainer. I later found out her previous trainer had been abusive and eventually left her to starve. I was horrified, and vowed to find the trainer who had wronged her... I... I have made that my mission, but I still haven't found her abuser." He bit his lip nervously, holding Koa closer to him. She burred herself closer to him. Danny signed and glanced at Luka before smiling shakily. "Am I boring you...?"

Lunarfalls
April 18th, 2018, 06:10 PM
[QUOTE=Lunarfalls;490622]

Queen wrapped her cloud like tails gently around Luka, her expression very happy. She licked his cheek, her ears perked as she nuzzled his arm.

Danny chuckled and gently pulled her away from Luka by her blue collar, the one she loved to wear. Queen looked at Luka forlornly as she was pulled to Danny's side. Koa leaped from Danny's arm to the Alolan Ninetale's back, burying herself in the Alolan Ninetale's fluffy, soft neck. The Mawile made sure not to look at Luka, doing her best to avoid the new trainer's gaze. Danny gazed at the two a moment before turning his attention to Luka's words. He nodded understandingly. "Uh huh, I understand. Koa doesn't like strangers either because she was once abused by her past trainer, and it took months for her to even allow me to go near her." As he spoke, he plucked the Mawile from Queen's back, and she settled in his arms again, running her hand through her hair again, her eyes closed. She then buried her face in her trainer's shirt, and he stroked her back as he continued speaking. "When I first saw her near my house, she was bleeding and afraid, and looked very angry and sad. I immediately went outside to see what was wrong, but she ran off. So, I put out some food for her. She came back the next day, ate the food, but ran off again when I came out. It continued on like this, until one day, she allowed me a bit closer to her. I was only five feet away when she left again. She kept coming back, though. She eventually let me right up to her, and she ate Poke Puff from my hand. She loved it, and it was the first I had given her. She then followed me as I went back towards the house. We have been together ever since. So, I've had her since before I was even a trainer. I later found out her previous trainer had been abusive and eventually left her to starve. I was horrified, and vowed to find the trainer who had wronged her... I... I have made that my mission, but I still haven't found her abuser." He bit his lip nervously, holding Koa closer to him. She burred herself closer to him. Danny signed and glanced at Luka before smiling shakily. "Am I boring you...?"
not at all pryina is the same but once she found out how much she ment to me she seemed to become overprotective and she" he coughed bit a trainer once but I learned to stop her from bitting" but she does seem to get along with the other pokemon on my team atleast mostly noibat"The dog like pokemon grunted like she was mad he told them that and then looked away from everyone around her