PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to the mad house ( free for all)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 3rd, 2018, 09:14 PM
You stand in front of a huge mansion surrounded by a dark forest yet the only odd thing here was the sky, which was completely dark with colorful unusual lights that may be Stars however this was a clear sign that this is not from your world but a whole other dimension. Yet here you are standing in front of two great dark oak doors, you were about to knock on the door but a man opens it for you from the other side, this man with eyes as red as blood and hair as black as night and held up by a small ponytail opens the door for you. He smiles a kind gentle smile and bows a bit “ ahh! So it worked huh? Oh! Forgive me-“ he opens the door a bit wider to show himself fully, he was a tall man wearing a black and white suit and he smiled so warmly it was almost a bit scary “ my name is Killer godheart, I am the leader of the order that lives here and just recently it’s been rather dull in the house so.. I opened a portal and now you’re here! “ he says happily clapping his hands “ now than please come inside my children should be roaming the house here and there so they can take on a tour and all that junk~ “ he says playfully as he begins to look at you than he smiles “ anyway welcome to the house of madness oh! We have plenty of stuff here like a movie theater, winter is a hell of a good cook, Sasuke is usually in the smith or training area and Naruto well he tends to roam the gardens or in the med lab or that other lab. Anyway they aren’t the only ones here Hades, Diablo, Lucifer, Sano and many other members of Madness are here just don’t cause any drama understood?” He Says playfully as he looks away “ now than I got some work in the forest if anything just ask one of the members of madness and if you seek to join us talk to the big three okay? Anyone I gotta find my wife see yea” he says as he begins to walk away.

Like the title says free for all no fourm or nothing just jump in! :3
Celestial
Rubinaito
.:Blue Wishes:. hiraeth

Just jump in and enjoy the madness lands!! Have fun and no fighting I’m looking at you smile!

Dark Queen
April 3rd, 2018, 09:21 PM
A 8 year old girl sat in the corner playing with her Snail plushie. Snail looked at the plushie and watched it move and crawl around. "Lilo.." she said quietly and the plushie crawled back to Snail.

wren
April 3rd, 2018, 09:34 PM
There was a loud crash upstairs and then massive thudding if huge feet running it seemed like. As it got closer you could tell exactly which wing the figure would burst out- simply you waited and hoped whatever it was wasn’t angry. That’s when right out of the right wing a massive lion burst into view a massive roar drawn from its parted lips as it skid on the hardwood floor struggling to keep its balence. It than crashed into an assorted table smashing a vase causing the glass to sprinkle everywhere. Another massive roar that echoed of the walls was drawn from the lionesses mouth. She crouched than leapt frommthe top of the stairs landing roughly andbskidding for only a moment. “I’M GOING TO KILL YOU!” came a deep rough voice as the lioness regained her balance with another roar before she skin and bounded down the hallway shaking the ground with each bound

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 3rd, 2018, 09:49 PM
Killer hears roaring and sighs loudly “ again..” he says calmly as he looks at Snail “ child come with me before the wolf gets into their fighting again. I got some sweets in the kitchen if you desire” He Says playfully
Dark Queen

Winter was walking into the house than suddenly he hears roars yet again “ god.. Hi!! Don’t... come on” He Says as he begins to head upstairs only to be pushed to the side when the first lion came down “ Killer is going to kill us if y’all don’t stop now!!” He roars as his eyes glowed dangerously and ice began to cover the stairs. Watching this go down was Sano who was happily eating a cookie while watching everything and not even doing a thing, such a student he was. Celestial

A soft hum came from Naruto who was tending to the garden alongside a new member of madness, Prince the blind, he was a young fellow with scars over his eyes making him blind in every way, his hair was a dirty blonde and he had many scars upon his tanned skin, he was happily tending to the garden. His body was slim and lean almost like a woman in a way. He jumps a bit hearing the roars and turns to Naruto with a bit of tears in his eyes, Naruto sighs “ their at it again. Prince be a dear and just stay by me just in case they may be close to a window” prince nods and begins to stand up and walk over towards Naruto who smiles and nods “ good boy.”
hiraeth

lio
April 3rd, 2018, 11:09 PM
a long-legged woman stepped into the garden, her brow raised. "aye, nobody calls him a good boy besides me," she said, only half-sarcastic. she ran a hand through her hair and smirked, tilting her head to the side. "how you holding up, prince?" the woman, named lea, asked, sliding a gentle touch across his arm. she pursed her lips and sent a soft glare towards naruto, standing closer to prince as a sense of possessiveness surged through her.

rolling her eyes at the destruction, coriel sat atop her bed. her gaze glowed and she stood up quicklly, going down to see what was happening. seeing the lioness, coriel sighed and simply settled far away, watching what may happen next. her gaze flicked to the garden for a moment, seeing lea try to use sarcasm to tell naruto to back off. coriel's lips quirked up, beige flesh leaving a soft sparkle as her tail twitched. her horns glimmered as well, her long claws painted a glossy black. "you guys may want to stop," coriel called softly, using a half-hearted attempt to break them up.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 3rd, 2018, 11:19 PM
a long-legged woman stepped into the garden, her brow raised. "aye, nobody calls him a good boy besides me," she said, only half-sarcastic. she ran a hand through her hair and smirked, tilting her head to the side. "how you holding up, prince?" the woman, named lea, asked, sliding a gentle touch across his arm. she pursed her lips and sent a soft glare towards naruto, standing closer to prince as a sense of possessiveness surged through her.
Naruto laughs softly “ well he is my apprentice dearly of course I can call him a good boy “ he says returning the soft glare as he looks away and continues his work. Prince let’s out a soft purr when he felt her touch him “ well just... well what if Killer gets mad again...” he says a bit scared. Naruto smiles “ don’t worry the man is probably out right now and besides he isn’t the one you should be scared of little pup”

lio
April 3rd, 2018, 11:36 PM
Naruto laughs softly “ well he is my apprentice dearly of course I can call him a good boy “ he says returning the soft glare as he looks away and continues his work. Prince let’s out a soft purr when he felt her touch him “ well just... well what if Killer gets mad again...” he says a bit scared. Naruto smiles “ don’t worry the man is probably out right now and besides he isn’t the one you should be scared of little pup”

"not if i have anything to say about it," lea growled softly, curling her arm around prince. her free hand raised to his chin, pulling his head towards her and placing a kiss on his lips. as she did so, she winked at naruto, a smirk on her face. "if he gets mad, anyways, i can always stand up for you. remember, i never like to see you cry, my little prince," she purred, nuzzling his cheek. lea quickly moved and switched the side she was standing on, her eyes narrowed at naruto as she forced herself between him. "besides, if he does get mad, i will make sure that none of it is blamed at you, okay?" the woman kissed his cheek, lips curled in a smile as she blatantly ignored naruto's existence, focusing on prince.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 3rd, 2018, 11:43 PM
"not if i have anything to say about it," lea growled softly, curling her arm around prince. her free hand raised to his chin, pulling his head towards her and placing a kiss on his lips. as she did so, she winked at naruto, a smirk on her face. "if he gets mad, anyways, i can always stand up for you. remember, i never like to see you cry, my little prince," she purred, nuzzling his cheek. lea quickly moved and switched the side she was standing on, her eyes narrowed at naruto as she forced herself between him. "besides, if he does get mad, i will make sure that none of it is blamed at you, okay?" the woman kissed his cheek, lips curled in a smile as she blatantly ignored naruto's existence, focusing on prince.
Naruto eyes glowed rather dangerously at this however Prince was blushing “ yes true but-“ suddenly Naruto stands up making prince jump a bit. Naruto walks over to prince of course to the other side and suddenly grabs prince’s shirt pulling him up and suddenly kissing him right on the lips with this poor prince was confused especially when he didn’t stop kissing! After a minute he let’s go of prince and smiles at lea “ yes little pup no need to worry your mentor is always here to protect you now than I must be on my way see yea” he says playfully as he suddenly disappears leaving a extremely embarrassed and confused prince “ Lea! I’m sorry!” He Says with tears in his eyes “ I kissed a other man and I didn’t like it but I still kissed him! Forgive me!” He Says sniffing and crying now.

lio
April 3rd, 2018, 11:54 PM
lea's eyes glowed dangerously, the emerald irises darkening into a deep red color. she clenched her jaw, a low, distorted growl released from her throat. "it'll be okay, prince. go wash up and i'll take you to dinner, alright?" she cupped his cheeks and wiped his lips before kissing him again gently. "i'll make him pay for touching my boyfriend without any sort of permission from either of us. not that i would have even given it, anyways. you're always going to be mine, prince, okay? no matter what happens." she kissed his cheek comfortingly and then pulled away, her nails sharpened into claws. "be ready once i come back, and stay clear of the ruckus. you know how to get in a different way, right?" lea tapped her fingers on her flesh, arms crossed. "go in that way. i'll meet you there." once finished talking, she sped off, searching for naruto in any place possible. "come on out, you hunk of saggy ass!"

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 4th, 2018, 12:10 AM
lea's eyes glowed dangerously, the emerald irises darkening into a deep red color. she clenched her jaw, a low, distorted growl released from her throat. "it'll be okay, prince. go wash up and i'll take you to dinner, alright?" she cupped his cheeks and wiped his lips before kissing him again gently. "i'll make him pay for touching my boyfriend without any sort of permission from either of us. not that i would have even given it, anyways. you're always going to be mine, prince, okay? no matter what happens." she kissed his cheek comfortingly and then pulled away, her nails sharpened into claws. "be ready once i come back, and stay clear of the ruckus. you know how to get in a different way, right?" lea tapped her fingers on her flesh, arms crossed. "go in that way. i'll meet you there." once finished talking, she sped off, searching for naruto in any place possible. "come on out, you hunk of saggy ass!"
Prince sniffs a bit as he nods “ yes I know and... okay” he says as he stands up and watches her run away. He sighs softly as he begins to walk towards the other way around to make sure he doesn’t get caught up again in the fighting.
Naruto was on a tree trying to take a nap than he hears lea “ oh! Does little pup want to give me his number?” He asks playfully as he looks at her and jumps down towards her “ what do you want? To insult a leader is disrespecting especially in this order. So I do expect a apology for it my friend “

lio
April 4th, 2018, 12:18 AM
the woman remained still, her teeth bared. "the little pup isn't searching for any filth to be added to his life. especially since he has a soon-to-be fiancé, who so happens to be standing right in front of you. so don't expect an apology after you forced my boyfriend to kiss you." lea's pupils were mere slits, almost invisible in her gaze as she glared towards naruto. "and don't call me your friend. prince was crying because of you." her hand raised, claws extended before she quickly lashed out at the other. "stay away from my boyfriend. i don't care if you're his mentor or his brother, but i better not see you near him. by the way, you're uninvited to the proposal." lea growled, voice must more demonic than before.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 4th, 2018, 12:28 AM
the woman remained still, her teeth bared. "the little pup isn't searching for any filth to be added to his life. especially since he has a soon-to-be fiancé, who so happens to be standing right in front of you. so don't expect an apology after you forced my boyfriend to kiss you." lea's pupils were mere slits, almost invisible in her gaze as she glared towards naruto. "and don't call me your friend. prince was crying because of you." her hand raised, claws extended before she quickly lashed out at the other. "stay away from my boyfriend. i don't care if you're his mentor or his brother, but i better not see you near him. by the way, you're uninvited to the proposal." lea growled, voice must more demonic than before.
His eyes widened a bit than suddenly he cheers “ I knew it!!” He Says happily “ winter owes me now! Oh forgive just wasn’t sure and I knew how jealous you were and used that little kiss to push you again forgive me I’ll make it up to the boy~ “ he laughs softly “ again forgive but remember one thing none in madness are related to me and nor is he with anyone aside from......” he laughs awkwardly “ dare I say deadmind... and still I wonder why prince is the cute one” he sighs softly “ anyway-“ he quickly moves back when she slashes at him, he smiles playfully “ good luck on your marriage my friend oh~ Before anything-“ he smiles “ I would ask deadmind for his blessing on this yes I know a pain but... if I asked him he would say yes not too sure about you Daring~”

Dark Queen
April 4th, 2018, 09:25 AM
Killer hears roaring and sighs loudly “ again..” he says calmly as he looks at Snail “ child come with me before the wolf gets into their fighting again. I got some sweets in the kitchen if you desire” He Says playfully
Dark Queen

Winter was walking into the house than suddenly he hears roars yet again “ god.. Hi!! Don’t... come on” He Says as he begins to head upstairs only to be pushed to the side when the first lion came down “ Killer is going to kill us if y’all don’t stop now!!” He roars as his eyes glowed dangerously and ice began to cover the stairs. Watching this go down was Sano who was happily eating a cookie while watching everything and not even doing a thing, such a student he was. Celestial

A soft hum came from Naruto who was tending to the garden alongside a new member of madness, Prince the blind, he was a young fellow with scars over his eyes making him blind in every way, his hair was a dirty blonde and he had many scars upon his tanned skin, he was happily tending to the garden. His body was slim and lean almost like a woman in a way. He jumps a bit hearing the roars and turns to Naruto with a bit of tears in his eyes, Naruto sighs “ their at it again. Prince be a dear and just stay by me just in case they may be close to a window” prince nods and begins to stand up and walk over towards Naruto who smiles and nods “ good boy.”
hiraeth
"Ok.." Snail said quietly and got up holding Lilo. Her brown hair covered her face a bit as she put down her plushie, knowing it would crawl beside her.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 4th, 2018, 10:26 AM
"Ok.." Snail said quietly and got up holding Lilo. Her brown hair covered her face a bit as she put down her plushie, knowing it would crawl beside her.
Killer sighs softly “ deadmind isn’t going to like this..... well let’s hope he’s drinking again” he says playfully as he begins to walk

Dark Queen
April 4th, 2018, 10:44 AM
Killer sighs softly “ deadmind isn’t going to like this..... well let’s hope he’s drinking again” he says playfully as he begins to walk
Snail quietly followed Killer as Lilo crawled beside her. She looked at her plushie as she walked, almost walking into a wall but moved so she wouldn't.