You can start if you want to ^^
With who?

Leucos
April 3rd, 2018, 09:24 PM
With who?
Who ever you wanna use . :)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 3rd, 2018, 09:27 PM
Ahhh ) A woman was standing at the port her eyes a sliver color and her hair was a golden brown color, she wore a guard outfit and wore it well especially with her built body. She was looking out of the sea and sighs softly when she turns around “ time to head back home..” she says in a Russian accent

Leucos
April 3rd, 2018, 09:46 PM
Ahhh ) A woman was standing at the port her eyes a sliver color and her hair was a golden brown color, she wore a guard outfit and wore it well especially with her built body. She was looking out of the sea and sighs softly when she turns around “ time to head back home..” she says in a Russian accent
A boy with yellow gold hair green eyes with a golden yellow monkey tail wearing black and white hoodie and jeans that were ripped at the knee and head phones around his neck was skateboarding down the street the girl was in he laughed loudly it was Rong jin the prankster and trouble maker some called him chimp or something else rude but he shrugged it off . He spotted a girl that had raven black hair and lilac eyes a white jacket ( blakes outfit intruder ) and sweat pants who had black kitty ears she was listening to her music again her weapon Maahes strapped on her back diagonally that was Hei belladonna Rongs main enemy . Rong snickered and made Hei trip with his tail " sorry kitty cat! " he shouted at her making Hei hiss and meow angrily . Rong spotted the girl too and decided to make a scene he jumped off his skateboard and kneeled down next to Hei who hissed again " ooh scary ! Where's your sister now? " He asked loud enough hoping the girl would hear . Hei folded her ears back . this dolt never leaves me alone

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 3rd, 2018, 09:52 PM
A boy with yellow gold hair green eyes with a golden yellow monkey tail wearing black and white hoodie and jeans that were ripped at the knee and head phones around his neck was skateboarding down the street the girl was in he laughed loudly it was Rong jin the prankster and trouble maker some called him chimp or something else rude but he shrugged it off . He spotted a girl that had raven black hair and lilac eyes a white jacket ( blakes outfit intruder ) and sweat pants who had black kitty ears she was listening to her music again her weapon Maahes strapped on her back diagonally that was Hei belladonna Rongs main enemy . Rong snickered and made Hei trip with his tail " sorry kitty cat! " he shouted at her making Hei hiss and meow angrily . Rong spotted the girl too and decided to make a scene he jumped off his skateboard and kneeled down next to Hei who hissed again " ooh scary ! Where's your sister now? " He asked loud enough hoping the girl would hear . Hei folded her ears back . this dolt never leaves me alone
She hears something and turns around seeing the boy and some girl, with a sigh. She begins to walk over to them “ look boy mess with someone else. I don’t have time for childish games my friend “ she says almost coldly as a lion tail slashed behind her roughly, her eyes sharp as she looks at the boy “ unless I’m misunderstanding what’s going on here?” She says calmly as she looks at the girl “ ... am I?”

Leucos
April 3rd, 2018, 10:03 PM
She hears something and turns around seeing the boy and some girl, with a sigh. She begins to walk over to them “ look boy mess with someone else. I don’t have time for childish games my friend “ she says almost coldly as a lion tail slashed behind her roughly, her eyes sharp as she looks at the boy “ unless I’m misunderstanding what’s going on here?” She says calmly as she looks at the girl “ ... am I?”
Rong smirked just as he hoped he flicked his tail and crouched he watched hei shake her head and slowly stand up she looked at the girl in front of them and glared back at Rong " no your not misunderstanding anything " she replied sounding angry . Rong snickered again " aww c'mon I thought all cats landed on their feet ! So I wanted to test that " he said with a glint in his eyes he ran a hand through his short messy hair he looked at the girl and smirked he handed his hand out hoping she would shake it " Names Rong . Monkey faunus. you?" he said and hei growled she hated when ever he tried to act ' nice ' she looked at the girl who seemed to have a higher ranking than them and she flicked her ears " are you...by chance from the military ? " she asked curiously judging from the outfit .

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 3rd, 2018, 10:07 PM
Rong smirked just as he hoped he flicked his tail and crouched he watched hei shake her head and slowly stand up she looked at the girl in front of them and glared back at Rong " no your not misunderstanding anything " she replied sounding angry . Rong snickered again " aww c'mon I thought all cats landed on their feet ! So I wanted to test that " he said with a glint in his eyes he ran a hand through his short messy hair he looked at the girl and smirked he handed his hand out hoping she would shake it " Names Rong . Monkey faunus. you?" he said and hei growled she hated when ever he tried to act ' nice ' she looked at the girl who seemed to have a higher ranking than them and she flicked her ears " are you...by chance from the military ? " she asked curiously judging from the outfit .
She nods “ general now retired. Names diablo dreamer. “ she says calmly shaking his hand a bit before quickly letting go “ anyway boy, how about trying that with me?” She smiles darkly “ I am considered to be a cat but I’m a lion Faunus, a bit bigger and we do love to bite” she says licking her lips dangerously “ anyway and what’s your name kitten?”

Leucos
April 3rd, 2018, 10:23 PM
She nods “ general now retired. Names diablo dreamer. “ she says calmly shaking his hand a bit before quickly letting go “ anyway boy, how about trying that with me?” She smiles darkly “ I am considered to be a cat but I’m a lion Faunus, a bit bigger and we do love to bite” she says licking her lips dangerously “ anyway and what’s your name kitten?”
Rong giggled as diablo shook his hand she pressed a button that gave her hand a bit of a electric shock and he laughed " I've been waiting for ever to do that! " he laughed out then he fell on his back and laughed for a while " hand buzzer always the best prank " he added after that he raised his eyebrow and returned to a crouch he rested his chin on both his hands one on top of the other "mhmm...hmmm.....eh" he replied with a shrug making his tail curl " I already pranked ya I'm good " he said . Hei perked her ears up and was wide eyed she hissed at Rong " you dolt! You realize who you just did that to!? " she snarled and flicked an ear now looking down " hei belladonna... " she said a bit quietly she didn't really like it when people call her kitten , kitty cat or just cat . Mainly because of Rong .

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 3rd, 2018, 10:37 PM
The shock didn’t do much to her and she barely even felt it all so she was a bit confused on why he was laughing but ignores it when she looks at hei “ hei huh? .. cute name yes I’ll call you by your name of course if you don’t mind my friend. Now than I’m new to town anywhere fun we can go to”

Leucos
April 4th, 2018, 09:49 AM
The shock didn’t do much to her and she barely even felt it all so she was a bit confused on why he was laughing but ignores it when she looks at hei “ hei huh? .. cute name yes I’ll call you by your name of course if you don’t mind my friend. Now than I’m new to town anywhere fun we can go to”
Hei smiled a bit " thanks .well there's this bar that my mom goes to she beats this guy up that owns it almost every time mostly when he makes her mad ....so technically it's hers .my sister and I went to it once....but those stupid twins fought us " she replied Rong huffed " I take it that by your expression you felt nothing . Darn it " he said and stood up now grabbing his skateboard with a flick of his tail " somewhere fun eh?isn't pranking not fun enough ? And I thought you were gonna suggest a library or something kitten " he said and glared at hei who huffed " my mom would suggest a library I'm not much of a reader as her.. " she said quietly but it had a bit of a snap to it . Rong snickered " suuuure. Welp if the bar fails I will happily suggest a prank war haven't had one in a long time . " he said with a grin he looked at diablo " do you even prank ? " he asked

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 4th, 2018, 10:25 AM
Hei smiled a bit " thanks .well there's this bar that my mom goes to she beats this guy up that owns it almost every time mostly when he makes her mad ....so technically it's hers .my sister and I went to it once....but those stupid twins fought us " she replied Rong huffed " I take it that by your expression you felt nothing . Darn it " he said and stood up now grabbing his skateboard with a flick of his tail " somewhere fun eh?isn't pranking not fun enough ? And I thought you were gonna suggest a library or something kitten " he said and glared at hei who huffed " my mom would suggest a library I'm not much of a reader as her.. " she said quietly but it had a bit of a snap to it . Rong snickered " suuuure. Welp if the bar fails I will happily suggest a prank war haven't had one in a long time . " he said with a grin he looked at diablo " do you even prank ? " he asked
Diablo thinks a bit “ ... yes I do. However my pranks are... far more interesting and it involves my sis- I mean brother.” She says with a smile “ but he is not here and I am in the mood for a drink shall we?” She asks calmly as she begins to walk “ oh little monkey and hei it’s on me today “

Darky
April 4th, 2018, 11:57 AM
someone forgot me. *coughs*Florence + machine*coughs*

Leucos
April 4th, 2018, 01:12 PM
Diablo thinks a bit “ ... yes I do. However my pranks are... far more interesting and it involves my sis- I mean brother.” She says with a smile “ but he is not here and I am in the mood for a drink shall we?” She asks calmly as she begins to walk “ oh little monkey and hei it’s on me today “
Rong smirked " ' interesting ' you say? " he said with a wide smile suddenly more interested in what kind of pranks diablo may be refering to " and my name's not monkey it's Rong " he said a bit more sternly with a swish of his tail " yes. Yes we shall. I'm dying to see this bar " he said a bit sarcastically and hei growled at him but tilted her head " are you sure??? I can pay....you don't have to " she said and started walking as well . Rong was skateboarding next to them at a slow pace he had nothing better to do then he glared at hei " now now kitten she says she will if she says so let her " he said with a grin and heis ears folded back " she's technically a guest and she's higher ranking then us. If you were smarter you would realize that " hei hissed making Rong shrug .

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 4th, 2018, 01:19 PM
Rong smirked " ' interesting ' you say? " he said with a wide smile suddenly more interested in what kind of pranks diablo may be refering to " and my name's not monkey it's Rong " he said a bit more sternly with a swish of his tail " yes. Yes we shall. I'm dying to see this bar " he said a bit sarcastically and hei growled at him but tilted her head " are you sure??? I can pay....you don't have to " she said and started walking as well . Rong was skateboarding next to them at a slow pace he had nothing better to do then he glared at hei " now now kitten she says she will if she says so let her " he said with a grin and heis ears folded back " she's technically a guest and she's higher ranking then us. If you were smarter you would realize that " hei hissed making Rong shrug .
She smiles “ yes monkey and don’t worry hei I don’t mind paying I do have money to burn.” She says as she continues walking. Suddenly her tail slashed and tripped Rong off his skateboard “ Forgive my tail has a mind of it’s own. “ she says softly as she looks at hei “ anyway what do you usually drink?”

Leucos
April 4th, 2018, 01:36 PM
She smiles “ yes monkey and don’t worry hei I don’t mind paying I do have money to burn.” She says as she continues walking. Suddenly her tail slashed and tripped Rong off his skateboard “ Forgive my tail has a mind of it’s own. “ she says softly as she looks at hei “ anyway what do you usually drink?”
Rong yelped as he fell on to his back and shook his head his tail curled and bared his teeth " suuuuure it does " he said sarcastically he stood back up and stretched his arm now getting back on his skateboard and continued to follow them . Hei flicked an ear and giggled " if you say so. And normally I drink milk..I'm not a big drinker like a certain someone in our family " she said.She twitched her ears and turned a corner but still walking at a slow pace . Rong snorted he looked at diablo " was there a name for the military you worked for ? " he asked curiously he has heard of a group with a name like madness or something but he figured it wasn't anything important .

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 4th, 2018, 01:41 PM
Rong yelped as he fell on to his back and shook his head his tail curled and bared his teeth " suuuuure it does " he said sarcastically he stood back up and stretched his arm now getting back on his skateboard and continued to follow them . Hei flicked an ear and giggled " if you say so. And normally I drink milk..I'm not a big drinker like a certain someone in our family " she said.She twitched her ears and turned a corner but still walking at a slow pace . Rong snorted he looked at diablo " was there a name for the military you worked for ? " he asked curiously he has heard of a group with a name like madness or something but he figured it wasn't anything important .
She laughs softly “ ... that information I can’t say since technically... it’ll make me a rouge “ she says as she continues walking “ just know this I have killed before and more than willing to do it again.” She says calmly “ so monkey I suggest keeping your pranks to yourself around me. And hei... well you’re cute the way you are”

Leucos
April 4th, 2018, 01:54 PM
She laughs softly “ ... that information I can’t say since technically... it’ll make me a rouge “ she says as she continues walking “ just know this I have killed before and more than willing to do it again.” She says calmly “ so monkey I suggest keeping your pranks to yourself around me. And hei... well you’re cute the way you are”
Rong was wide eyed " what!? Me ? Prank you pfft never " he said as he heard that she will be more than willing to kill again that made him worry for his own well being while being around Diablo " I for one don't wanna be a cats dinner " he said then perked his head up and started to panic he figured he should probably shut up " actually you know what that bar sounds like a great idea now I'm gonna head there now yeah now " he said rather quickly and he gained more speed passing diablo with a flick of his tail . Hei jolted a bit as she saw him pass her then titled her head and looked at diablo " thanks " she said quietly " wait...you've killed before ? " she asked since she overheard and for some reason she was wanting to use her semblance since she suddenly felt uneasy . The only things she has killed were monsters . Actual monsters .

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 4th, 2018, 02:05 PM
Rong was wide eyed " what!? Me ? Prank you pfft never " he said as he heard that she will be more than willing to kill again that made him worry for his own well being while being around Diablo " I for one don't wanna be a cats dinner " he said then perked his head up and started to panic he figured he should probably shut up " actually you know what that bar sounds like a great idea now I'm gonna head there now yeah now " he said rather quickly and he gained more speed passing diablo with a flick of his tail . Hei jolted a bit as she saw him pass her then titled her head and looked at diablo " thanks " she said quietly " wait...you've killed before ? " she asked since she overheard and for some reason she was wanting to use her semblance since she suddenly felt uneasy . The only things she has killed were monsters . Actual monsters .
She nods “ yes ... and of course it’s not something I’m proud of but it is seen as a good thing in the order I worked for... we killed people instead of monsters “ she says calmly as she looks at her “ anyway, shall we?” She says referring to a bar in front of them

Leucos
April 4th, 2018, 02:33 PM
She nods “ yes ... and of course it’s not something I’m proud of but it is seen as a good thing in the order I worked for... we killed people instead of monsters “ she says calmly as she looks at her “ anyway, shall we?” She says referring to a bar in front of them
Hei gulped and felt extremely nervous around Diablo but she nodded " o-of course " she said and entered the bar " as long as the people were not innocent . Like other murders or something then I guess it is a good thing " she spotted Rong sitting on the counter looking monkey-ish as always he looked at the dj who had a bear head from a suit and he chuckled his tail grabbed a random glass that was near him and threw it at the dj making the dj growl " sorry it slipped " he shouted . Hei sat down and kept an eye out for the ' owner ' which the owner didn't really like her or any kind of faunus but she saw the two twins and folded her ears back again . The twins looked at each other then back at them but they saw Diablo and stayed where they were . The bar tender looked at diablo .

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 4th, 2018, 02:40 PM
Hei gulped and felt extremely nervous around Diablo but she nodded " o-of course " she said and entered the bar " as long as the people were not innocent . Like other murders or something then I guess it is a good thing " she spotted Rong sitting on the counter looking monkey-ish as always he looked at the dj who had a bear head from a suit and he chuckled his tail grabbed a random glass that was near him and threw it at the dj making the dj growl " sorry it slipped " he shouted . Hei sat down and kept an eye out for the ' owner ' which the owner didn't really like her or any kind of faunus but she saw the two twins and folded her ears back again . The twins looked at each other then back at them but they saw Diablo and stayed where they were . The bar tender looked at diablo .
Diablo nods calmly as her eyes glowed, she looks around and smiles “ where’s the owner?” She asks loudly and clearly “ I have a message from Killer Godheart! It’s important that you listen or the lives of your people will end here!! By my hands or by his! “ she says loudly as she looks around “ step forward now! And accept your punishment for betraying the madness name!”

Leucos
April 4th, 2018, 02:59 PM
Diablo nods calmly as her eyes glowed, she looks around and smiles “ where’s the owner?” She asks loudly and clearly “ I have a message from Killer Godheart! It’s important that you listen or the lives of your people will end here!! By my hands or by his! “ she says loudly as she looks around “ step forward now! And accept your punishment for betraying the madness name!”
Hei and Rong flinched as she spoke neither of them expected that . A big man walked out and raised his eyebrow he looked at the twins and motioned for them to follow and they did one appeared on both sides of him as he crossed his arms " thankfully you aren't Blondie ... " he replied and glared at the two teenagers . He huffed " look miss I don't know who you are and I clearly don't know who killer is. But this is my bar so I would like it if you use inside voices . And it's Jr " he said sternly . The twins narrowed their eyes one has red wolverine like claws for weapon and a red dress the other had a white dress but no weapon . Rong snickered and laughed " man he's gonna get beat up! " he commented and hei smiled a bit .

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 4th, 2018, 11:14 PM
Hei and Rong flinched as she spoke neither of them expected that . A big man walked out and raised his eyebrow he looked at the twins and motioned for them to follow and they did one appeared on both sides of him as he crossed his arms " thankfully you aren't Blondie ... " he replied and glared at the two teenagers . He huffed " look miss I don't know who you are and I clearly don't know who killer is. But this is my bar so I would like it if you use inside voices . And it's Jr " he said sternly . The twins narrowed their eyes one has red wolverine like claws for weapon and a red dress the other had a white dress but no weapon . Rong snickered and laughed " man he's gonna get beat up! " he commented and hei smiled a bit .
She begins to laugh softly “ oh yea killer doesn’t take small jobs like this who is it... maybe Sasuke.. than again you did say blonde so it’s most likely Naruto but....” she smiles softly “ no you’re not lucky at all. I’m far more dangerous my friend shall I prove it?”

Leucos
April 5th, 2018, 11:32 AM
She begins to laugh softly “ oh yea killer doesn’t take small jobs like this who is it... maybe Sasuke.. than again you did say blonde so it’s most likely Naruto but....” she smiles softly “ no you’re not lucky at all. I’m far more dangerous my friend shall I prove it?”
Jr growled " I wasn't meaning one of your boys. I was meaning miss xio long " he growled his right hand turned to a fist then he chuckled " please . You dangerous? You don't seem the part . And besides you think you can take on these two and me? " he said pointing to the twins who smirked . Hei folded her ears back at that . That was practically an invite for beating him up . She activated her semblance this time and slowly her colors started to disappear the last things to be seen were her eyes then she just vanished . Rong grinned and crouched on the counter " c'mon diablo your not gonna take that are ya? " he asked as he looked at her his tail curled . He snickered at hei. Broken Madness

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 5th, 2018, 07:21 PM
Jr growled " I wasn't meaning one of your boys. I was meaning miss xio long " he growled his right hand turned to a fist then he chuckled " please . You dangerous? You don't seem the part . And besides you think you can take on these two and me? " he said pointing to the twins who smirked . Hei folded her ears back at that . That was practically an invite for beating him up . She activated her semblance this time and slowly her colors started to disappear the last things to be seen were her eyes then she just vanished . Rong grinned and crouched on the counter " c'mon diablo your not gonna take that are ya? " he asked as he looked at her his tail curled . He snickered at hei. Broken Madness
She laughs softly smiling “ ohh... well I am retired and honestly this isn’t supposed to be my job but Lucifer can be such a pain.. “ her eyes glowed softly she quickly moves kicking his face hard sending him flying to the wall hard. She smiles darkly at the two “ but I don’t mind killing weaklings I mean-“ her eyes blazed with anger as she licks her lips “ madness Wishes it so~”

Leucos
April 5th, 2018, 07:35 PM
She laughs softly smiling “ ohh... well I am retired and honestly this isn’t supposed to be my job but Lucifer can be such a pain.. “ her eyes glowed softly she quickly moves kicking his face hard sending him flying to the wall hard. She smiles darkly at the two “ but I don’t mind killing weaklings I mean-“ her eyes blazed with anger as she licks her lips “ madness Wishes it so~”
Jr was wide eyed before he was kicked he crashed into some cylinder thing that was covered in light panels then crashed into the wall he fell down and was out cold for a little while . The twins watched it happen and were wide eyed they looked at diablo and backed up slowly they had seen enough " we're g-good . " one said and the two ran off . Rongs eyes lit as he watched " hehehe yup he's out cold " he commented and looked at diablo " what you mean by madness wishes it so? Are you -" he said and was slapped in the back of the head by some 'invisible force 'which was hei he grunted and rubbed his head " geez kitty cat it was just a question " he said and a sigh could be heard she decided to stay that way until she knew it was ok. Broken Madness Broken Madness

Leucos
April 8th, 2018, 04:13 PM
Bumps
Broken Madness

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 8th, 2018, 04:25 PM
Jr was wide eyed before he was kicked he crashed into some cylinder thing that was covered in light panels then crashed into the wall he fell down and was out cold for a little while . The twins watched it happen and were wide eyed they looked at diablo and backed up slowly they had seen enough " we're g-good . " one said and the two ran off . Rongs eyes lit as he watched " hehehe yup he's out cold " he commented and looked at diablo " what you mean by madness wishes it so? Are you -" he said and was slapped in the back of the head by some 'invisible force 'which was hei he grunted and rubbed his head " geez kitty cat it was just a question " he said and a sigh could be heard she decided to stay that way until she knew it was ok. Broken Madness Broken Madness
Diablo smiles softly “ I may be retired but I’m actually retired from the field, now I’m working under the leader himself. I am Diablo, trained by the Phoenix fox leader of the fox order Naruto foxheart, sister to the next fox heir Lucifer dreamer. I’m going to be the main protector of the fox leader but for now I’m just working on small jobs like this.” She says smiling “ and I’m also... looking for suitors, need a mate before I become the main protector of course a female. Because I’m homosexual and .. well we protectors are not allowed to reproduce “

Leucos
April 8th, 2018, 04:52 PM
Diablo smiles softly “ I may be retired but I’m actually retired from the field, now I’m working under the leader himself. I am Diablo, trained by the Phoenix fox leader of the fox order Naruto foxheart, sister to the next fox heir Lucifer dreamer. I’m going to be the main protector of the fox leader but for now I’m just working on small jobs like this.” She says smiling “ and I’m also... looking for suitors, need a mate before I become the main protector of course a female. Because I’m homosexual and .. well we protectors are not allowed to reproduce “
Rong perked his head up his eyes lit " I thought you said that was classified information . And I was gonna ask if you were insane . " he said with a grin and hei hissed at him now deactivating her semblance her colors came back just as slowly " and that's why I smacked you . " hei said her ears were folded again she looked at diablo and tilted her head " kinda reminds me of a medicine cat from a book I read...they aren't allowed to have kits. " hei put in and looked down in slight embarrassment . Rong snickered and flicked his tail he sat down and crossed his legs " you have any powers? " he asked . Hei put her ear buds in and listened to this song (https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Lhx6T6chHiY)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 8th, 2018, 05:14 PM
Rong perked his head up his eyes lit " I thought you said that was classified information . And I was gonna ask if you were insane . " he said with a grin and hei hissed at him now deactivating her semblance her colors came back just as slowly " and that's why I smacked you . " hei said her ears were folded again she looked at diablo and tilted her head " kinda reminds me of a medicine cat from a book I read...they aren't allowed to have kits. " hei put in and looked down in slight embarrassment . Rong snickered and flicked his tail he sat down and crossed his legs " you have any powers? " he asked . Hei put her ear buds in and listened to this song (https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Lhx6T6chHiY)
She smiles “ yep warriors right? But healers in the order if they are of high importance can have kids. But they need to gain that honor to have kids. “ she stretches a bit “ yep kind helping me out monkey and stand before me” she says smiling playfully

Leucos
April 8th, 2018, 05:24 PM
She smiles “ yep warriors right? But healers in the order if they are of high importance can have kids. But they need to gain that honor to have kids. “ she stretches a bit “ yep kind helping me out monkey and stand before me” she says smiling playfully
Rong raised his eyebrow now placing both his hands on the counter lifting himself up he swung a bit and landed on his feet he ran his hand through his hair again now standing in front of her and did a mock bow " don't mind if I do " he said in a fake accent his tail curled . Hei smiled with a nod as she got the series right then rolled her eyes at rong " chimp " she said under her breath and rong stood straight up now glaring at her " what was that cat? Your lucky I don't have a laser pointer with me " he snarled and hei looked away " that's what I thought " he said now looking back at diablo " sorry the cat doesn't know when to hold her tongue " he said .

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 8th, 2018, 05:57 PM
Rong raised his eyebrow now placing both his hands on the counter lifting himself up he swung a bit and landed on his feet he ran his hand through his hair again now standing in front of her and did a mock bow " don't mind if I do " he said in a fake accent his tail curled . Hei smiled with a nod as she got the series right then rolled her eyes at rong " chimp " she said under her breath and rong stood straight up now glaring at her " what was that cat? Your lucky I don't have a laser pointer with me " he snarled and hei looked away " that's what I thought " he said now looking back at diablo " sorry the cat doesn't know when to hold her tongue " he said .
She smiles as her eyes blazed in pure golden flames, soon her hands become flaming claws and she smirks as flaming wings appeared at her back “ Griffin flame magic~” she purrs as she pulls her arm back ready to punch him

Leucos
April 8th, 2018, 06:09 PM
She smiles as her eyes blazed in pure golden flames, soon her hands become flaming claws and she smirks as flaming wings appeared at her back “ Griffin flame magic~” she purrs as she pulls her arm back ready to punch him

Rong was wide eyed and his tail shot straight up but he smirked afterwards " not bad not bad " he said as his hair and tail glowed a dangerous golden yellow . His tail swished a few times then his arms opened wide he had a huge grin on his face " c'mon punch me as hard as you can " he urged . Hei perked her ears up now looking excited finally he was gonna get beat! But she tilted her head as she saw the glow . " it won't matter afterwards " he added

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 8th, 2018, 06:22 PM
Rong was wide eyed and his tail shot straight up but he smirked afterwards " not bad not bad " he said as his hair and tail glowed a dangerous golden yellow . His tail swished a few times then his arms opened wide he had a huge grin on his face " c'mon punch me as hard as you can " he urged . Hei perked her ears up now looking excited finally he was gonna get beat! But she tilted her head as she saw the glow . " it won't matter afterwards " he added
She smiles as her eyes blazed more “ as you-“ a husky voice was heard “ Diablo. You were given a order to get the pay not destroy the place.” Said a man with short messy black hair and green eyes, he looks at them calmly and sighs softly “ what’s this?” He asks referring to the two. Diablo smiles “ oh! Hi Lucy!!”

Leucos
April 8th, 2018, 06:39 PM
She smiles as her eyes blazed more “ as you-“ a husky voice was heard “ Diablo. You were given a order to get the pay not destroy the place.” Said a man with short messy black hair and green eyes, he looks at them calmly and sighs softly “ what’s this?” He asks referring to the two. Diablo smiles “ oh! Hi Lucy!!”
Rong frowned and bend over his tail dropped and the glow died down " awww man it was about to be fun ..... " he whined and hei giggled her right ear twitched as she looked at the new comer she thought about the name diablo said which was lucy and she figured it wasn't his real name " are you lucifer? Because that nickname ... " she said . Rong glared at hei " oh look at me I'm hei I analyze nicknames " rong said in a girlish tone making hei narrow her eyes " atleast I don't act like a fool! I don't sound like that either . And if you look at the name lucifer it has luci already in it " hei growled . Rong stuck his tongue out at her and that was the last straw. Hei hissed a few times as she crouched she started to lunge at rong .

Leucos
April 12th, 2018, 04:57 PM
Bumps
Broken Madness

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 12th, 2018, 07:07 PM
Rong frowned and bend over his tail dropped and the glow died down " awww man it was about to be fun ..... " he whined and hei giggled her right ear twitched as she looked at the new comer she thought about the name diablo said which was lucy and she figured it wasn't his real name " are you lucifer? Because that nickname ... " she said . Rong glared at hei " oh look at me I'm hei I analyze nicknames " rong said in a girlish tone making hei narrow her eyes " atleast I don't act like a fool! I don't sound like that either . And if you look at the name lucifer it has luci already in it " hei growled . Rong stuck his tongue out at her and that was the last straw. Hei hissed a few times as she crouched she started to lunge at rong .
Lucifer nods “ yes I am” He Says coldly as he begins to step forward as diablo catches hel midair “ say Rong do me a favor and jump on Lucifer for me.” Lucifer eyes widened “ diablo what are you planning?”

Leucos
April 12th, 2018, 08:11 PM
Lucifer nods “ yes I am” He Says coldly as he begins to step forward as diablo catches hel midair “ say Rong do me a favor and jump on Lucifer for me.” Lucifer eyes widened “ diablo what are you planning?”

Hei was wide eyed as she was caught she felt like an actual cat right now her ears were still folded back she blushed in embarrassment she looked at diablo and flicked an ear " why cant I just claw his eyes out? " she asked . Rong smirked and bowed "gladly " he said and grinned he jumped on the counter and jumped off of that now sitting on Lucifer shoulders like a child would his tail curled and chuckled now placing his hands on Lucifer head to help him push up which it did he placed his feet on Lucifer shoulders and jumped on him .

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 12th, 2018, 08:23 PM
Hei was wide eyed as she was caught she felt like an actual cat right now her ears were still folded back she blushed in embarrassment she looked at diablo and flicked an ear " why cant I just claw his eyes out? " she asked . Rong smirked and bowed "gladly " he said and grinned he jumped on the counter and jumped off of that now sitting on Lucifer shoulders like a child would his tail curled and chuckled now placing his hands on Lucifer head to help him push up which it did he placed his feet on Lucifer shoulders and jumped on him .
Lucifer stood still, her eyes suddenly blazing as crystal wings appeared on his- no wait her back. She growls loudly as she glares at Rong “ I’m a-“ She crouches down and suddenly begins to fly up dropping Rong hard against the ground “ women!! Is that how you treat a lady?!” She growls loudly as diablo laughs loudly “ because she’s going to do it”

Leucos
April 12th, 2018, 08:40 PM
Lucifer stood still, her eyes suddenly blazing as crystal wings appeared on his- no wait her back. She growls loudly as she glares at Rong “ I’m a-“ She crouches down and suddenly begins to fly up dropping Rong hard against the ground “ women!! Is that how you treat a lady?!” She growls loudly as diablo laughs loudly “ because she’s going to do it”
Hei blinked then perked her head up with a grin she understood it now but looked at the ground " c-can you put me down tho? " she asked . Rong snickered and gasped as Lucifer flew up in the air he gripped onto her shoulders his tail was twitching a lot then yelled as he was being thrown he grunted and inhaled sharply at the pain in his back from the fall soon after the pain turned into a dull ache mixed with a sting making his tail curl " h-hehe hahaha! Ow...haha! I-it's how I ...t-treat everybody sweetheart . And besides diablo asked nicely didn't she? " he gasped out he rolled back on to his hands and knees he put a hand on his back then smirked his hair and tail began to glow again he laughed a bit then inhaled sharply " t-this stinks ...it h-hurts when I laugh " he added now grinning up at Lucifer he had a glint in his eyes. Broken Madness Broken Madness Broken Madness Broken Madness Broken Madness

Leucos
April 14th, 2018, 02:57 PM
Broken Madness

Leucos
April 21st, 2018, 05:56 PM
Broken Madness Broken Madness