PDA

View Full Version : Human Warrior Cats: GATHERING [Private]

Cloverspring
April 2nd, 2018, 06:07 PM
The full moon glowed brightly above the treetops, with the great rock, standing tall and proud in the clearing at the center of the clans. The moss rock (https://ak5.picdn.net/shutterstock/videos/12232325/thumb/1.jpg) was where the clans me up at each full moon, to discuss issues within, and out of the particular clan. Soon, all the leaders would choose a certain few to accompany them to the meeting, and there, they can interact peacefully with other clan members. Silence drifted humbly around the clearing, as Moss Rock waited the arrival of each clan.

Aurora Borealis
blue jellie
Broken Madness
The Fallen Queen

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 3rd, 2018, 01:25 AM
May we post now?

Cloverspring
April 3rd, 2018, 01:29 AM
May we post now?
Yeah sure, that's why I mentioned you! :) (Just remember to invite a select few, including deputy's and healer's)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 3rd, 2018, 01:43 AM
Yeah sure, that's why I mentioned you! :) (Just remember to invite a select few, including deputy's and healer's)
K!
Deputy: Forest Cloverspring
Healer: Abyssian Celestial
Healer Aprentice: Korat @Sliver fishie
Lynx stood tall in front of the rock before them, “ we’re here. Do not start anything do you understand Abyssian?” He asks playfully as he looks at forest “ are you well my dear? “ he asks as he holds her hand “ if not we can always just turn away besides thunderbutt may be getting here soon” he says with a soft annoyed sigh as he begins to let go of her hand and step forward ready for the gathering with pride and rather bored eyes.

wren
April 3rd, 2018, 01:49 AM
Broken Madnessm@Silver Fishie

She let out an annoyed laugh and punched him on the shoulder passive aggressively, she treated him like a brother and loved him as one. He wouldn't really hurt her- just get onto her nerves until the point she wanted to pull out her hair. Abyssian walked into the clearing lit by moonlight folding her arms. She looked at her apprentice Korat than wrapped her arm around the smaller girl. "I'm proud of you- ever tell anyone I said that I'll give you a new set of teeth" she said under her breath leaning on the girl while giving her shoudkers a squeeze

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 3rd, 2018, 01:54 AM
Broken Madness

She let out an annoyed laugh and punched him on the shoulder passive aggressively, she treated him like a brother and loved him as one. He wouldn't really hurt her- just get onto her nerves until the point she wanted to pull out her hair. Abyssian walked into the clearing lit by moonlight folding her arms. She looked at her apprentice Korat than wrapped her arm around the smaller girl. "I'm proud sod you- ever tell anyone I said that I'll give you a new set of teeth" she said under her breath leaning on the girl while giving her shoudkers a squeeze

He laughs softly “ being leader has it’s perks which means I heard that” he says playfully as he winks at them. “ my baby sister all grown up~ already proud of our little child awww so cute “ he baby talks and smiles as he begins to get ready to dodge. He may lose a life but hi it was worth it. “ come on sister dear have at me!”

wren
April 3rd, 2018, 01:57 AM
He laughs softly “ being leader has it’s perks which means I heard that” he says playfully as he winks at them. “ my baby sister all grown up~ already proud of our little child awww so cute “ he baby talks and smiles as he begins to get ready to dodge. He may lose a life but hi it was worth it. “ come on sister dear have at me!”

Silver Fishie

She let go of Korat Turing on him with her feline eyes narrowing dangerously. "Maybe it's you who needs dental work done!" she snapped playfully looking snide before she sped up raising up a fist and am ing for his gut in hopes to wind him completely

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 3rd, 2018, 01:59 AM
Silver Fishie

She let go of Korat Turing on him with her feline eyes narrowing dangerously. "Maybe it's you who needs dental work done!" she snapped playfully looking snide before she sped up raising up a fist and am ing for his gut in hopes to wind him completely

He smiles as his eyes glowed and he quickly moves to the side “ come on I expected better!” He yells as he begins to take a right swing at her aiming for her face. Yet a other fight between them who will win this time especially when it’s a tie still.

wren
April 3rd, 2018, 02:01 AM
He smiles as his eyes glowed and he quickly moves to the side “ come on I expected better!” He yells as he begins to take a right swing at her aiming for her face. Yet a other fight between them who will win this time especially when it’s a tie still.

She was blind sided by the punch to the face and gasped, but recovered quickly in kicking between his legs as hard as she could and standing back up with a smirk. "Thought you could do better" she mocked even if she had missed her target. She stuck out her tongue

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 3rd, 2018, 02:04 AM
She was blind sided by the punch to the face and gasped, but recovered quickly in kicking between his legs as hard as she could and standing back up with a smirk. "Thought you could do better" she mocked even if she had missed her target. She stuck out her tongue

That kick yes he felt deeply but stubbornly held it together with a smile “ says the one who got punched and here I thought you were untouchable “ he says playfully as he stands tall and begins to jump on his feet a bit excited as he held up his fists “ we haven’t fought in a while huh? What was the score... 150 to 150? A tie huh?” He Says playfully as he looks at her “ come on if you win I’ll do whatever you want for a hour”

wren
April 3rd, 2018, 02:07 AM
That kick yes he felt deeply but stubbornly held it together with a smile “ says the one who got punched and here I thought you were untouchable “ he says playfully as he stands tall and begins to jump on his feet a bit excited as he held up his fists “ we haven’t fought in a while huh? What was the score... 150 to 150? A tie huh?” He Says playfully as he looks at her “ come on if you win I’ll do whatever you want for a hour”

"Funny howmthingsnchange eh Lynx?" she asked walking around him as he tried to pull himself together. Hands folded over each other as she paced around him, the curve of her lips showed amusement. "You see korat- healers are not weak, in fact we are quite strong, we must be to put up with whiny leaders" she remarked with a smirk Silver Fishie she stopped in front of him dropping her arms and balling her fists "oh- your on"

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 3rd, 2018, 02:12 AM
"Funny howmthingsnchange eh Lynx?" she asked walking around him as he tried to pull himself together. Hands folded over each other as she paced around him, the curve of her lips showed amusement. "You see korat- healers are not weak, in fact we are quite strong, we must be to put up with whiny leaders" she remarked with a smirk Silver Fishie she stopped in front of him dropping her arms and balling her fists "oh- your on"

He laughs softly “ if only little Maine was here to see this. He does love a good fight !!” He yells as he quickly steps forward and swings at her aiming for her face again however something was off about his swing. He smiles playfully with the swing clear excitement in his burning eyes. Let the match begin.

wren
April 3rd, 2018, 02:20 AM
He laughs softly “ if only little Maine was here to see this. He does love a good fight !!” He yells as he quickly steps forward and swings at her aiming for her face again however something was off about his swing. He smiles playfully with the swing clear excitement in his burning eyes. Let the match begin.
She ducked "who's Maine?" paused before roughly grabbing his arm and yanking it forward examing it closely "what's wrong with your swing weak boy?" she asked examing in it further and pulling it closer to him not spcarinf it she twisted it by accident

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 3rd, 2018, 02:25 AM
She ducked "who's Maine?" paused before roughly grabbing his arm and yanking it forward examing it closely "what's wrong with your swing weak boy?" she asked examing in it further and pulling it closer to him not spcarinf it she twisted it by accident
He smiles “ you know I’m always looking for the best for the best” obviously yet again he set up yet a other pointless date for her again for the 100th time this week boy doesn’t know when to give up doesn’t he. His eyes glowed as he quickly pulls back his arm and suddenly grab her hand “ nothing just need to get you to-“ he suddenly begins to carry her “ grab my arm!! So I can do-“ He begins to fall back “ this!”

vellichor
April 3rd, 2018, 02:34 PM
Persia | Dark blossom | Deputy

Tortie | Black Cat | Healer

Devin/Rex | Boba Fett | Healer Apprentice

Japana | CinnamonCookie | Warrior

You are the ones attending this gathering :>

pomegranate
April 3rd, 2018, 03:07 PM

“I never said we were weak.” Korat said, her face scrunching. “I want to knock out a few teeth too, infact.” She looked pointedly at her mentor, but through the seriousness broke a smile, as she too didn’t want Abnyssian to get dental work either.

Seraphon
April 3rd, 2018, 03:23 PM

Devin Rex followed their Clanmates to the Gathering place. Only a select few were chosen for the gathering and Devin was always one of them. This fact, Devin was proud of, though they never showed it. They always tried to hide any emotions that may show weakness, especially at gathering, though most of the time they failed. As of now, he could see the pride in Devin Rex's eyes when they saw how very few were at the gathering this month.

Silhouettes
April 3rd, 2018, 04:32 PM
(Open)
Tortie sighed as she entered the gathering-place. It was completely boring and in her opinion useless. Members of each clan met sometimes during border skirmishes and hunting parties, so why go out of their way for a few select people to talk? It usually ended in arguments anyway. At the very least, it would be interesting. The blue-haired Healer was upset that she couldn’t bring her hunting knifes, something she loved and valued. Instead she took a rather sharp stick she found on the ground one day. Tortie wasn’t sure why she enjoyed weapons so much or why she chose the path of a Healer. But non the less, she was a medic carrying a hidden weapon in her sleeve during a truce. It was for if something went wrong, she insisted, and she generally felt safer with it. She stood away from the cround, leaning on a tree, her gray orbs farting around. She was the closest to one sole person, and Tortie gave a small nod of acknowledgement to them, before speaking a-supringly- friendly greeting.

wolfie
April 3rd, 2018, 04:51 PM
sorry i forgot bout this!
deputy: blackcat Boba Fett
healer: bali Opal
warrior: muffin Cloverspring
apprentice: sia Black Cat

jaguar lean against a tree, she didn't want to be here. she hated the gathering more than anything. she had to be around these.. unworthly people. luckily she had her clan mates with her, though. jaguar's eye had a slight glare in them, her arms crossed and her lips turn into a small frown. if anyone anger her right now they were sure to get.. well, lets not go in detailed. jaguar's power which she called enrage made her have a strength and speed boost.

.:Virgo:.
April 3rd, 2018, 05:05 PM

Persia looked around and streched

Seraphon
April 3rd, 2018, 05:42 PM
sorry i forgot bout this!
deputy: blackcat Boba Fett
healer: bali Opal
warrior: muffin Cloverspring
apprentice: sia Black Cat

jaguar lean against a tree, she didn't want to be here. she hated the gathering more than anything. she had to be around these.. unworthly people. luckily she had her clan mates with her, though. jaguar's eye had a slight glare in them, her arms crossed and her lips turn into a small frown. if anyone anger her right now they were sure to get.. well, lets not go in detailed. jaguar's power which she called enrage made her have a strength and speed boost.
Blackcat sauntered up to his leader, making sure to keep his posture respectful in front of Jaguar. "What announcements are you making this gathering Jaguar?" he asked, looking around the gathering place. Why were there always so few people at the gathering? He sighed inwardly, it always felt like it was so easy to eavesdrop and, in turn, be eavesdropped on.

vellichor
April 3rd, 2018, 07:43 PM
O P E N

Snow Leopard leaned against a tree, relaxed. She chewed a piece of mint gum, popping it occasionally. Her eyes darted around, bored, as she subconsciously fiddled with her white fur jacket.

Cloverspring
April 4th, 2018, 05:22 AM
Boop!

wolfie
April 4th, 2018, 03:45 PM
Blackcat sauntered up to his leader, making sure to keep his posture respectful in front of Jaguar. "What announcements are you making this gathering Jaguar?" he asked, looking around the gathering place. Why were there always so few people at the gathering? He sighed inwardly, it always felt like it was so easy to eavesdrop and, in turn, be eavesdropped on.

jaguar blinked, her deputy was talking to her. her body relaxed, "well the truth. everything is fine at shadowclan and prey is well. " she replied. the glare that was in her eyes was gone now. "unless you have anything that i should announce?" jaguar added, knowing that she could have miss something. she knew their were few people at the gathering. one day more people would come, however. the clans were small at the moment.

Seraphon
April 4th, 2018, 03:51 PM
jaguar blinked, her deputy was talking to her. her body relaxed, "well the truth. everything is fine at shadowclan and prey is well. " she replied. the glare that was in her eyes was gone now. "unless you have anything that i should announce?" jaguar added, knowing that she could have miss something. she knew their were few people at the gathering. one day more people would come, however. the clans were small at the moment.
"No, nothing really. That's why I was curious about what you were going to say," he laughed. He looked around the gathering, imagining what it would look like with fifty or so people there and smiled. There would be so many people to talk to and so much to talk about, then he turned back to Jaguar. Somehow he was slouching but he still look somewhat respectful. Maybe it was the respect for his leader in his eyes, who knows?

wolfie
April 5th, 2018, 05:03 PM
"No, nothing really. That's why I was curious about what you were going to say," he laughed. He looked around the gathering, imagining what it would look like with fifty or so people there and smiled. There would be so many people to talk to and so much to talk about, then he turned back to Jaguar. Somehow he was slouching but he still look somewhat respectful. Maybe it was the respect for his leader in his eyes, who knows?

jaguar chuckled, "oh. " her lips for a small `o` shape. "mm, one day a lot of people are going to be here. i mean I'm not exactly good in crowds. well i mean unless it is a crowd of people of my clan.. then I'm fine. though it look so much.. lively. " she said, a wistful look in her eyes. jaguar scratch the back of her neck, "but gonna be more of a hassle. " she admitted. she knew that once she passed or resigned she would leave the clan to her deputy. starclan help him when that times come. jaguar wasn't saying her clan was a hassle but the other clans.

Seraphon
April 5th, 2018, 09:54 PM
jaguar chuckled, "oh. " her lips for a small `o` shape. "mm, one day a lot of people are going to be here. i mean I'm not exactly good in crowds. well i mean unless it is a crowd of people of my clan.. then I'm fine. though it look so much.. lively. " she said, a wistful look in her eyes. jaguar scratch the back of her neck, "but gonna be more of a hassle. " she admitted. she knew that once she passed or resigned she would leave the clan to her deputy. starclan help him when that times come. jaguar wasn't saying her clan was a hassle but the other clans.
"A lot of people will most definitely be a hassle," His eyes gleamed,"But also a challenge. did you like challenges, i forget," He smiled jokingly,"Heh. Hopefully someday youll teach me to become a leader. Hopefully soon because... umm... i said so...?" Blackcat's statement kind of sunded more like a question than the statement that he was going for but he just shrugged it off, it was fine.

fresh
April 6th, 2018, 02:54 PM
ooOOOPS i forgot
sorry
those invited:
Ninjasinsocks <oci> CinnamonCookie <muchi> Darkblossom <savannah> Mauve <malay, aby> Mystic <felix, cali> Akari <mau> Boba Fett <lykoi>
you may all begin posting your characters' entrances.

..::;;::..::;;::..

A male human was crossing through sharp and tangled undergrowth, angrily shoving his walking stick into the slightly muddy ground. RiverClan isn't ThunderClan! Why do we have to walk through this nasty, dense, thorn-ridden forest. What I wouldn't give for a few reeds and the gurgle of the river. Snow brushed some pale hair from his eyes, looking into the distance. He searched for their destination- the moss rock. There. The one clear spot in the entire flea-ridden, bramble-infested jungle. The leader of RiverClan put on a calm aura, beckoned to his chosen Clanmates, and entered the clearing.

CinnamonCookie
April 6th, 2018, 09:46 PM

Japana walked into the area, stern look sweeping over the others. She scoffed quietly at the other clans, then stood still, watching the others.

CinnamonCookie
April 6th, 2018, 09:56 PM
ooOOOPS i forgot
sorry
those invited:
Ninjasinsocks <oci> CinnamonCookie <muchi> Darkblossom <savannah> Mauve <malay, aby> Mystic <felix, cali> Akari <mau> Boba Fett <lykoi>

A male human was crossing through sharp and tangled undergrowth, angrily shoving his walking stick into the slightly muddy ground. RiverClan isn't ThunderClan! Why do we have to walk through this nasty, dense, thorn-ridden forest. What I wouldn't give for a few reeds and the gurgle of the river. Snow brushed some pale hair from his eyes, looking into the distance. He searched for their destination- the moss rock. There. The one clear spot in the entire flea-ridden, bramble-infested jungle. The leader of RiverClan put on a calm aura, beckoned to his chosen Clanmates, and entered the clearing.
Muchi hopped in the mud, then ducked low when the branches reached out. "Uuuuuugh. Why do we have to go through this? These stupid trees..." she muttered as she followed her leader, Snow. She paused when he did, almost bumping into him. When she twisted to see ahead of him better, she couldn't so she looked back at him. She she he was calm, she was also calm, following into the clearing. "Woah..." she looked around at the clearing. "This is one dirty place."

Ninjasinsocks
April 6th, 2018, 10:10 PM
The tan queen stepped into the small clearing, her legs a bit scratched up from the path they had taken. She saw tons of clan cats and wondered who she should go talk to first? Maybe some warriors? She should make friends outside her clan, shouldn't she? She wasn't sure, but she softly stepped into the clearing anyway. Her bright clothing drawing some attention to her.

wolfie
April 6th, 2018, 10:16 PM
"A lot of people will most definitely be a hassle," His eyes gleamed,"But also a challenge. did you like challenges, i forget," He smiled jokingly,"Heh. Hopefully someday youll teach me to become a leader. Hopefully soon because... umm... i said so...?" Blackcat's statement kind of sunded more like a question than the statement that he was going for but he just shrugged it off, it was fine.

jaguar rubbed her hands together, "some challenges. usually the ones that don't involve the shortage of prey and the other clans. " she said, half-jokingly. she tilt her head, "awww. hoping i'll die so soon?" she raised a eyebrow, joking now. she ruffled his hair, offering a small smile. "kidding, nothing i can really teach you about being a leader. others lead in a different way. you just have to go with what you see fit. " jaguar replied.

fresh
April 7th, 2018, 09:00 AM
[ Cloverspring ]
when do we start giving out news and such?

Akari
April 7th, 2018, 09:56 AM
ooOOOPS i forgot
sorry
those invited:
@Ninjasinsocks (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=6754) <oci> @CinnamonCookie (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=506) <muchi> @Darkblossom (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=6161) <savannah> @Mauve (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=5761) <malay, aby> @Mystic (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=5423) <felix, cali> @Akari (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=5456) <mau> @Boba Fett (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=3338) <lykoi>

A male human was crossing through sharp and tangled undergrowth, angrily shoving his walking stick into the slightly muddy ground. RiverClan isn't ThunderClan! Why do we have to walk through this nasty, dense, thorn-ridden forest? What I wouldn't give for a few reeds and the gurgle of the river. Snow brushed some pale hair from his eyes, looking into the distance. He searched for their destination- the moss rock. There. The one clear spot in the entire flea-ridden, bramble-infested jungle. The leader of RiverClan put on a calm aura, beckoned to his chosen Clanmates, and entered the clearing.
Mau let out a small groan, seeing as they were finally at the Moss rock. "Pfft... If we are going to all meet there, the least someone could do before we meet is at least make the paths to get here a bit less of a pain to travel upon..." She said under her breath, looking around the clearing. She had woken up a bit early to prepare for this, and now being greeted with mud, thorns, and other obstacles, she felt like it had not been worth it. She sighed, walking ahead of her clan's leader, and into the clearing. She noticed a few groups of people, but few of their names she remembered, so she decided to walk off to the side of the clearing, mostly away from the others, leaning against a tree, deciding she would relax, and wait for the event to start, instead of attempting to go and make friends, ones she knew that eventually, she would have to fight for some reason or another. She looked at her clanmates, letting out a sigh as she saw one of them attempting to go and make friends, knowing she would probably regret it sometime, but deciding against going to stop her. `It's her life, her decisions, and her mistakes. If I interfere, then she could miss out on learning an important lesson in life...` she thought, looking around the clearing at the others.

Cloverspring
April 8th, 2018, 12:57 AM
[ Cloverspring ]
when do we start giving out news and such?
Now, if you want to. I'll make another part to this thread where you guys can announce news (just because stuff has gotten full here).

Cloverspring
April 8th, 2018, 12:58 AM
The clan leaders rose to the top of the stone, and awaited for the calming of the clans before they announced the current news.

Aurora Borealis
blue jellie
Broken Madness
The Fallen Queen

Seraphon
April 8th, 2018, 02:37 AM
jaguar rubbed her hands together, "some challenges. usually the ones that don't involve the shortage of prey and the other clans. " she said, half-jokingly. she tilt her head, "awww. hoping i'll die so soon?" she raised a eyebrow, joking now. she ruffled his hair, offering a small smile. "kidding, nothing i can really teach you about being a leader. others lead in a different way. you just have to go with what you see fit. " jaguar replied.
Blackcat rolled his eyes and laughed,"If you say so. But there must be something to know about being a leader that all of the leaders do or know!" He pleaded for the information, lip quivering dramatically as he tried to hold in another laugh.

Seraphon
April 8th, 2018, 03:07 AM
Muchi hopped in the mud, then ducked low when the branches reached out. "Uuuuuugh. Why do we have to go through this? These stupid trees..." she muttered as she followed her leader, Snow. She paused when he did, almost bumping into him. When she twisted to see ahead of him better, she couldn't so she looked back at him. She she he was calm, she was also calm, following into the clearing. "Woah..." she looked around at the clearing. "This is one dirty place."
Lykoi groaned as she pushed her way through trees and branches as they swatted at her face,"I know right?!" She agreed. Why couldn't they meet somewhere on RiverClan territory where they could bask in a River. But then again, she guessed that would be trespassing and wouldn't be allowed.

fresh
April 8th, 2018, 10:07 AM
The clan leaders rose to the top of the stone, and awaited for the calming of the clans before they announced the current news.

Aurora Borealis
blue jellie
Broken Madness
The Fallen Queen
Snow grasped an area of the rock where it jutted out and heaved himself up easily, preferring not to use the path traveled by the other leaders. The callouses on his fingers and hands from the constant use helped make the action sting less. Climbing to his feet, he waited for the other leaders before they began to share the current happenings. Nodding to the others, the RiverClan leader began the Gathering.

“Thank you all for coming and for quieting so quickly. There isn’t much to discuss, but I know this Gathering has been an enjoyable one so far.” He raises his voice so the rest of the cats could hear him, looking down over the Clans. Clearing his throat, Snow continued. “RiverClan hasn’t seen much issues this past moon. We’ve experienced the occasional predator, but each has been too weak from leaf-bare to give us any trouble. And we were sure to drive them away from everyone else’s territory.” He paused slightly to let the few murmurings that caused to subside. “We are well-fed and ready for anything. That is all.” Nodding once more to the other leaders and to the crowd, the leader of RiverClan stepped back and allowed the next leader to share news.

wolfie
April 8th, 2018, 02:18 PM
Blackcat rolled his eyes and laughed,"If you say so. But there must be something to know about being a leader that all of the leaders do or know!" He pleaded for the information, lip quivering dramatically as he tried to hold in another laugh.

"hmm, okay. all leaders know that choosing a deputy is hard. " jaguar admitted, she lift the head. "huh, i guess they are starting the gathering now. welp, gotta go announce some stuff. " she said, a friendly gleam in her eyes as she gazed back at blackcat. without another word, she turn around. her aura shifted back to its cold one. jaguar didn't even want to be next to one of the other leaders. she didn't follow snow's path. obviously he did it for a reason. jaguar heaved herself up onto the rock with a grunt. why did they have to climb a rock, anyway? it wasn't exactly hard but usually jaguar scratch her knee on the rocks. she stood up, brushing off dirt from her clothes. spiral stood next to the windclan leader, crossing her arms.
"thank you, snow [leopard? i can't remember because weren't there two snow's? xD sorry if i got it wrong. ]" she nodded to the riverclan leader. the sentence sounded funny in her mouth. it didn't fit right. she look at the crowd, jaguar's gaze could be overwhelming. "shadowclan has been well, leaf-bare was tough but we were tougher. " jaguar took it to go next, a hint of pride in her voice. "no one passed away from starvation so, im thankful for that. as for prey right now, it is plentiful. hopefully it continues to be. " her voice was loud but not too loud. "that is all. " with that, jaguar took a small step back. letting the other leaders speak.