PDA

View Full Version : New Moon~ Werewolves, Vampires, Werecats {Open To All}

Pages : [1] 2 3

GyreHaze
April 1st, 2018, 10:07 PM
NOTE:This will be different from the original New Moon pack Roleplay since we've added two more species, werewolves and werecats will be in prides (though ig prides are groups of cats, sorry I'm not good at this) and Vampires, will just kinda do as they please but not disrupt the peace in either packs. THERE IS NO PLOT CURRENTLY! MAY ADD ONE AFTER A FEW DAYS OF THINKING OR IF ANYONE HAS SUGGESTIONS!

:WereWolf Form:
Alpha:{Not Open} Leader of the pack and is not often challenged. They are normaly the largest and most strongest of them all.
Beta (Only 1): The Alphas right hand man. Is highly respected and fills in for the Alpha in there absence.
Delta (1): Is the beta's beta. In charge when beta is filling in or beta isnt there.
Omega (Unlimited): The hunters and fighters. They are the lowest of them all.
Mothers/Pups (Unlimited): You know what these ares

Form:
Name:
Appearance (should have wolf form and human forms):
Personality:
Mate?:
Other:
Questions?:

:Vampire Form:
Form:
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Love interest:
Other:
Questions?:

Werecats form is pretty much the same as werewolves form until i create one![/B][/CENTER]

SacredMadness
April 1st, 2018, 10:29 PM
Form:
Name: Nina Stone
Appearance (should have wolf form and human forms): Human- Tall, tan, black hair, blue eyes. Usually wears baggy sweatshirt with skinny jeans and converse. Wolf- Silver with blue eyes
Personality: TBRP’D
Mate?: Open
Other: Can she be Alpha’s sister?
Questions?:Ditto GyreHaze

Form:
Name: Leo Mongo
Appearance (should have wolf form and human forms): Tall, thin, blond hair, green eyes. Cat- white Tiger with blue eyes
Other: GyreHaze
Questions?:

Form:
Name: Salicia Drawp
Appearance: Blonde hair, red eyes, petite
Love interest: Open
Questions?:

GyreHaze
April 1st, 2018, 10:30 PM
Form:
Name: Amalia
Appearance (should have a cat form and human forms): Human- https://i.pinimg.com/originals/1a/cf/60/1acf60d40eca578ceda0a5cc8fcfd205.jpg cat- https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTnkEOODymrZKXjdGeN0towhi84W6dMe 3FXCu_rzjUtacS4MP-l7w
Personality:To be roleplayed :)
Other:
Questions?:

Form:
Name:Chrysanthum
Appearance (should have wolf form and human forms): wolf- https://s5.favim.com/orig/140903/animals-animals-photography-black-brown-Favim.com-2043895.jpg Human- https://i.pinimg.com/originals/de/66/1e/de661ea3af11ecf2ab26af595611d872.jpg
Personality: To be roleplayed~
Other:
Questions?:

My two charries for this Roleplay~!

GyreHaze
April 1st, 2018, 11:17 PM
Amalia was laying on her back in the lush grass, staring up at the sky as she twirled a small strand of her White hair. "I-I-I know what you fantasize about..." she sung to herself

SacredMadness
April 1st, 2018, 11:25 PM
Amalia was laying on her back in the lush grass, staring up at the sky as she twirled a small strand of her White hair. "I-I-I know what you fantasize about..." she sung to herself
Leo was running through the grass when he stopped and shifted back into his human form. A good run always cleared his mind. In the sunlight, his blonde hair looked almost platinum and his eyes were observant and filled with curiosity. He heard a soft voice singing and followed it. Uh oh. It was the Beta. He started to leave before she could notice him.

GyreHaze
April 1st, 2018, 11:28 PM
Leo was running through the grass when he stopped and shifted back into his human form. A good run always cleared his mind. In the sunlight, his blonde hair looked almost platinum and his eyes were observant and filled with curiosity. He heard a soft voice singing and followed it. Uh oh. It was the Beta. He started to leave before she could notice him.

A white blur ran up to Leo and tackled him, the blur was Amalia "Hello Leo~" She purred smiling at the blonde male who was currently under her. "What were ya doing?" she asked

SacredMadness
April 1st, 2018, 11:35 PM
A white blur ran up to Leo and tackled him, the blur was Amalia "Hello Leo~" She purred smiling at the blonde male who was currently under her. "What were ya doing?" she asked
Surprised by the face now above him he just blinked. “I was running and found you. Didn’t want to disturb your beaut- I mean singing,” he blushed a bit and looked away from her gaze.

GyreHaze
April 1st, 2018, 11:37 PM
Surprised by the face now above him he just blinked. “I was running and found you. Didn’t want to disturb your beaut- I mean singing,” he blushed a bit and looked away from her gaze.

Amalia giggled "Aww someones blushing~" she cooed "You like my singing..? It's honestly not THAT good.." she mumbled and laid beside him in the grass

SacredMadness
April 1st, 2018, 11:42 PM
Amalia giggled "Aww someones blushing~" she cooed "You like my singing..? It's honestly not THAT good.." she mumbled and laid beside him in the grass
This made him blush redder and he laid his head back on the soft grass. “You can sing better than I can,” he mumbled with a grin. He stared at the bright sun.

GyreHaze
April 1st, 2018, 11:45 PM
This made him blush redder and he laid his head back on the soft grass. “You can sing better than I can,” he mumbled with a grin. He stared at the bright sun.

"Let me hear you sing Leo," Amalia looked at him and pouted playfully "Pleasee...? Your Beta wants to listen to your singing" she laid her head on his chest "Pweaseeeeeee"

SacredMadness
April 1st, 2018, 11:52 PM
"Let me hear you sing Leo," Amalia looked at him and pouted playfully "Pleasee...? Your Beta wants to listen to your singing" she laid her head on his chest "Pweaseeeeeee"
His eyes widened at the request and her actions. He cleared his throat and started off with an easy song.

“Another head hangs lowly
Child is slowly taken
And the violence causes silence
Who are we mistaken?
But you see, it's not me
It's not my family
In your head, in your head, they are fighting
With their tanks, and their bombs
And their bombs, and their drones
In your head, in your head, they are crying
What's in your head, in your head?
Zombie, zombie, zombie-ie-ie
What's in your head, in your head?”

GyreHaze
April 1st, 2018, 11:53 PM
His eyes widened at the request and her actions. He cleared his throat and started off with an easy song.

“Another head hangs lowly
Child is slowly taken
And the violence causes silence
Who are we mistaken?
But you see, it's not me
It's not my family
In your head, in your head, they are fighting
With their tanks, and their bombs
And their bombs, and their drones
In your head, in your head, they are crying
What's in your head, in your head?
Zombie, zombie, zombie-ie-ie
What's in your head, in your head?”

She smiled and left her head on his chest His singing is amazing... she thought to herself as she continued to listen to him "Not bad, omega"

SacredMadness
April 2nd, 2018, 12:01 AM
She smiled and left her head on his chest His singing is amazing... she thought to herself as she continued to listen to him "Not bad, omega"
Leo shrugged modestly and closed his eyes. Many thoughts raced through his mind. What did she actually think? Does she like me? Why would she like me!?

GyreHaze
April 2nd, 2018, 08:10 AM
Leo shrugged modestly and closed his eyes. Many thoughts raced through his mind. What did she actually think? Does she like me? Why would she like me!?

Amalia had started to sing again, her pale blue-grey eyes staring up at Leo.

"Often I am upset that I cannot fall in love but I guess
This avoids the stress of falling out of it
Are you tired of me yet?
I’m a little sick right now but I swear
When I’m ready I will fly us out of here

I’ll cut my hair
To make you stare
I’ll hide my chest
And I’ll figure out a way to get us out of here"

Static
April 2nd, 2018, 12:31 PM
Name: Crow
Rank- Omega
Appearance (should have wolf form and human forms):Has black hair that is usually untidy and dark green eyes.Wears jeans and a plain white T-shirt.He has a scar going across his neck.
As a wolf,He has solid black fur and Yellow eyes with a scar going across his neck.
Personality:He has never challenged anyone in the pack,but he is planning to move up in the ranks.The rest is Tbrp'd
Mate?: No
Other:No
Questions?: Nope :3

Name:Aaron
Appearance:Has pale blond,messy hair and red eyes with jeans with a black shirt and a gray hoodie.
Personality:Tbrp'd
Love interest:
Other:
Questions?:

Name:Akane
Appearance:Long light brown hair and jeans with a black jacket that has a white shirt with blue spirals underneath the jacket.
Cat form-Caracal with green eyes.
Mate?:No
Questions?:No

.:Virgo:.
April 2nd, 2018, 12:59 PM
Name: Fersen Rose
Appearance (should have wolf form and human forms): human: Fair skin silver eyes lack hair Blue cloak black steel toed boots and a school girl uniform|wolf: A pure black wolf with silver eyes and blue stripes nest to her eyes
Personality: Energetic excited almost all of the time and somewhat ruthless
Mate?: OPEN
Questions?:

¤Insert_User_Name¤
April 2nd, 2018, 01:52 PM
Name: Alex Byrne
Appearance: Human: Bop (https://i.pinimg.com/236x/a6/4a/3e/a64a3eaa4508e9b043f5918a883e2526.jpg)He also has blue eyes with light brown hair. Werewolf: Dark grey fur and blue eyes.
Personality: Kind-hearted, nice, and likes to be funny, but he can be serious when he wants to, and should not be taken lightly in a fight.
Other: Nah
Questions?: Nope

GyreHaze
April 2nd, 2018, 02:09 PM
Name: Alex Byrne
Appearance: Human: Bop (https://i.pinimg.com/236x/a6/4a/3e/a64a3eaa4508e9b043f5918a883e2526.jpg)He also has blue eyes with light brown hair. Werewolf: Dark grey fur and blue eyes.
Personality: Kind-hearted, nice, and likes to be funny, but he can be serious when he wants to, and should not be taken lightly in a fight.
Other: Nah
Questions?: Nope
Appearance (should have wolf form and human forms): human: Fair skin silver eyes lack hair Blue cloak black steel toed boots and a school girl uniform|wolf: A big pure white wolf with silver eyes
Questions?:
Rank- Omega
Appearance (should have wolf form and human forms):Has black hair that is usually untidy and dark green eyes.Wears jeans and a plain white T-shirt.He has a scar going across his neck.
As a wolf,He has solid black fur and Yellow eyes with a scar going across his neck.
Personality:He has never challenged anyone in the pack,but he is planning to move up in the ranks.The rest is Tbrp'd

Appearance:Has raven black hair and red eyes(if that's the colour vampires eyes are in this.If not,then green) and jeans with a black shirt and a gray hoodie.
Love interest:
Other:
Questions?:

Appearance:Long light brown hair and jeans with a black jacket that has a white shirt with blue spirals underneath the jacket.

All accepted!! Just jump in whenever your ready, um for the werewolves we already have a Delta and Beta.....

GyreHaze
April 2nd, 2018, 02:15 PM
Appearance (should have wolf form and human forms): human: Fair skin silver eyes lack hair Blue cloak black steel toed boots and a school girl uniform|wolf: A big pure white wolf with silver eyes
Questions?:

Your wolf can't be too big, Alphas are the biggest wolf in the pack, Also you can't be Delta both Delta and Beta are taken I'm sorry

Static
April 2nd, 2018, 02:22 PM
Your wolf can't be too big, Alphas are the biggest wolf in the pack, Also you can't be Delta both Delta and Beta are taken I'm sorry
Any werecats or werewolves open for RP?

cute skeleton
April 2nd, 2018, 03:04 PM
Name: Alex || may
Appearance (should have wolf form and human forms): black wolf with green eyes. fair skin, green eyes, black spiky hair and always wearing a black hoodie and jeans. || snow leopard with grey eyes. white-haired girl with pale skin and grey eyes.
Personality: tbrp ||tbrp
Mate?: open || open
Other:
Questions?:

Name: Gabby || Andrew
Appearance: brown hair getting lighter to where its golden brown at the tips. she has blue eyes and fair skin. || brown hair and brown eyes, fair skinned.
Personality: tbrp || tbrp
Love interest: open || open
Other:
Questions?:
GyreHaze

SacredMadness
April 2nd, 2018, 04:06 PM
Amalia had started to sing again, her pale blue-grey eyes staring up at Leo.

"Often I am upset that I cannot fall in love but I guess
This avoids the stress of falling out of it
Are you tired of me yet?
I’m a little sick right now but I swear
When I’m ready I will fly us out of here

I’ll cut my hair
To make you stare
I’ll hide my chest
And I’ll figure out a way to get us out of here"
Leo smiled subtly to himself and was close to passing out.

April 2nd, 2018, 05:04 PM
Maybe notify it

April 2nd, 2018, 05:09 PM
Done.

GyreHaze
April 2nd, 2018, 05:47 PM
Leo smiled subtly to himself and was close to passing out.

"Hey don't fall asleep, let's get home first..." Amalia mumbled

SacredMadness
April 2nd, 2018, 07:08 PM
"Hey don't fall asleep, let's get home first..." Amalia mumbled
He jumped up rudely and blushed. “N-need a hand?” He offered a hand.

GyreHaze
April 2nd, 2018, 07:39 PM
He jumped up rudely and blushed. “N-need a hand?” He offered a hand.

She took a hold of his hand and pulled herself up, smiling" I'll race ya back" she broke into a sprint and soon enough a large Snow Leopard took place of the pale white haired girl 'See you back at the pack house' she mind-linked

SacredMadness
April 2nd, 2018, 07:54 PM
She took a hold of his hand and pulled herself up, smiling" I'll race ya back" she broke into a sprint and soon enough a large Snow Leopard took place of the pale white haired girl 'See you back at the pack house' she mind-linked
‘Beat you there!’ He mind-linked back. He shifted into a large white Tiger and sprinted after her.

GyreHaze
April 2nd, 2018, 07:59 PM
‘Beat you there!’ He mind-linked back. He shifted into a large white Tiger and sprinted after her.

She kept on running until she could see the pack house and sped up and collasped a few feet away from the door. 'Made it!' she mind-linked

SacredMadness
April 2nd, 2018, 08:02 PM
She kept on running until she could see the pack house and sped up and collasped a few feet away from the door. 'Made it!' she mind-linked
He ran past her transforming into human form but couldn’t stop. He crashed into the door, accidentally sticking his head through it. “M-made it,” He said dizzily.

GyreHaze
April 2nd, 2018, 08:06 PM
He ran past her transforming into human form but couldn’t stop. He crashed into the door, accidentally sticking his head through it. “M-made it,” He said dizzily.

"I beat you, Idiot.." She giggled, Amalia shifted back and shook some grass out of her long white hair and yanked him back and gazed at the hole in the door "Lovely...How's your head?" she asked holding his face in her pale soft hands

SacredMadness
April 2nd, 2018, 08:08 PM
"I beat you, Idiot.." She giggled, Amalia shifted back and shook some grass out of her long white hair and yanked him back and gazed at the hole in the door "Lovely...How's your head?" she asked holding his face in her pale soft hands
“It feels a bit...concussion-ey” he said before he blacked out.

GyreHaze
April 2nd, 2018, 08:19 PM
“It feels a bit...concussion-ey” he said before he blacked out.

"Leo!!" She shrieked and picked him up bridal style running inside and up the stairs into his room. laying him down on his bed she was starting to panic slightly and sat down beside him stroking his hair. "Be alright please...."

SacredMadness
April 2nd, 2018, 08:22 PM
"Leo!!" She shrieked and picked him up bridal style running inside and up the stairs into his room. laying him down on his bed she was starting to panic slightly and sat down beside him stroking his hair. "Be alright please...."
He stirred in his sleep then returned to a still position.

GyreHaze
April 2nd, 2018, 08:29 PM
He stirred in his sleep then returned to a still position.

She left out a sigh and laid beside him, still stroking his hair as she sung quietly...

"Pardon me for my lack of excitement,
But I'm not entirely thrilled.
St-st-stutter when I talk,
Flail around as I walk,
Yeah the moment's been killed.

And I'm not good at this. No, not at all.
I'm not good at this.

I'm a wreck and I know it,
And I tend to show it every chance that I get.
Butterflies in the skies, they just fly on by.
Yeah they're making me sick.
They don't flutter about, I'd do without.
All they do is kick.

Mean it truly,
Sincere heart.
Why do you do this to me?
Tear me apart.~"

SacredMadness
April 2nd, 2018, 08:32 PM
She left out a sigh and laid beside him, still stroking his hair as she sung quietly...

"Pardon me for my lack of excitement,
But I'm not entirely thrilled.
St-st-stutter when I talk,
Flail around as I walk,
Yeah the moment's been killed.

And I'm not good at this. No, not at all.
I'm not good at this.

I'm a wreck and I know it,
And I tend to show it every chance that I get.
Butterflies in the skies, they just fly on by.
Yeah they're making me sick.
They don't flutter about, I'd do without.
All they do is kick.

Mean it truly,
Sincere heart.
Tear me apart.~"
[ Gyre!! PM me what happened!!]

He moved a bit at the sound of her voice and his eyes fluttered a bit.

GyreHaze
April 2nd, 2018, 08:35 PM
[ Gyre!! PM me what happened!!]

He moved a bit at the sound of her voice and his eyes fluttered a bit.

She continued to sing, not noticing his eyes flutter slightly.

"It's my fault and I know it,
And I tend to blow it, no thanks to you.
It's like you sit and you watch me,
You poke and you taunt me, it's all that you do.
And I'm not fighting that no, not at all.
Just want to be something, a name you call.
The lips you taste just to fall, madly in love.

Mean it truly,
Sincere heart.
Tear me apart.

I got my eyes set on you,
My heart is burning red.
All of my words come out wrong,
Run circles in my head.
You had me and I melted,
In the palm of your hand.
You know it yes I felt it,
You'll never understand.

Mean it truly,
Sincere heart.
Tear me apart.

Mean it truly,
Sincere heart.
Tear me apart.~"

SacredMadness
April 2nd, 2018, 08:37 PM
She continued to sing, not noticing his eyes flutter slightly.

"It's my fault and I know it,
And I tend to blow it, no thanks to you.
It's like you sit and you watch me,
You poke and you taunt me, it's all that you do.
And I'm not fighting that no, not at all.
Just want to be something, a name you call.
The lips you taste just to fall, madly in love.

Mean it truly,
Sincere heart.
Tear me apart.

I got my eyes set on you,
My heart is burning red.
All of my words come out wrong,
Run circles in my head.
You had me and I melted,
In the palm of your hand.
You know it yes I felt it,
You'll never understand.

Mean it truly,
Sincere heart.
Tear me apart.

Mean it truly,
Sincere heart.
Tear me apart.~"
His eyes opened and he was slightly dizzy. He attempted to sit up but fell back down hurting his head against the headboard.

GyreHaze
April 2nd, 2018, 08:39 PM
His eyes opened and he was slightly dizzy. He attempted to sit up but fell back down hurting his head against the headboard.

She jolted up and hugged him, "Are you okay!?!?! Be careful Baka!! Don't hurt yourself even more!!" She scolded, eyes teary slightly. She wasn't going to lie she was worriede

SacredMadness
April 2nd, 2018, 10:18 PM
She jolted up and hugged him, "Are you okay!?!?! Be careful Baka!! Don't hurt yourself even more!!" She scolded, eyes teary slightly. She wasn't going to lie she was worriede
He wasn’t surprised by the hug and awakedly hugged her back. “Sorry, can’t peomise that,” he said with a pained smile.

GyreHaze
April 2nd, 2018, 10:41 PM
He wasn’t surprised by the hug and awakedly hugged her back. “Sorry, can’t peomise that,” he said with a pained smile.

"Leo.."She hesitated for a moment before moving closer to his face and pressing her soft pink lips against Leo's. Wait what am I doing..!?!?! Why am i doing this? what if he pushes me away? gets upset because of me doing this?

SacredMadness
April 3rd, 2018, 11:01 AM
"Leo.."She hesitated for a moment before moving closer to his face and pressing her soft pink lips against Leo's. Wait what am I doing..!?!?! Why am i doing this? what if he pushes me away? gets upset because of me doing this?
Surprised, Leo kissed her back. He quickly pulled away, “I-I’m Sorry Beta, I didn’t mean to...” he looked away blushing adorably.

GyreHaze
April 3rd, 2018, 01:18 PM
Surprised, Leo kissed her back. He quickly pulled away, “I-I’m Sorry Beta, I didn’t mean to...” he looked away blushing adorably.

Smiling, Amalia made him face her "Hey It's fine..I was the one that kissed you first Omega" She paused for a moment "And I don't regret it Leo, I um..I kinda err..Like you" The Beta mumbled

SacredMadness
April 3rd, 2018, 03:47 PM
Smiling, Amalia made him face her "Hey It's fine..I was the one that kissed you first Omega" She paused for a moment "And I don't regret it Leo, I um..I kinda err..Like you" The Beta mumbled
“I like you too,” he mumbled blushing darker. He looked into her eyes and kissed her again.

GyreHaze
April 3rd, 2018, 03:52 PM
“I like you too,” he mumbled blushing darker. He looked into her eyes and kissed her again.

( *High picthed squeals* EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!!!!!!! )

Arms snaking around his neck she kissed him back her pale face quickly turning a dark shade of red from blushing so much. Not wanting to break the kiss Amalia mind-linked him 'You like me....L-Leo..?'

¤Insert_User_Name¤
April 3rd, 2018, 04:05 PM
Alex sat next to a lake in the forest, watching the fish swim through the water and causing ripples on the surface. He laid down on the grass and looked up at the sky, where a few clouds were passing. He smiled as he watched the clouds go by, thinking about what each one looked like as it passed.

( Open! )

SacredMadness
April 3rd, 2018, 04:12 PM
( *High picthed squeals* EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!!!!!!! )

Arms snaking around his neck she kissed him back her pale face quickly turning a dark shade of red from blushing so much. Not wanting to break the kiss Amalia mind-linked him 'You like me....L-Leo..?'
‘Yeah....I have for a long time,’ he mind linked back pulling her closer to him.

GyreHaze
April 3rd, 2018, 04:13 PM
‘Yeah....I have for a long time,’ he mind linked back pulling her closer to him.

She cupped his face again as her pale pink lips formed a smile "L-Leo...W-Will you be my mate..?" She stuttered out

SacredMadness
April 3rd, 2018, 04:16 PM
She cupped his face again as her pale pink lips formed a smile "L-Leo...W-Will you be my mate..?" She stuttered out
Feeling the only confidence he has ever felt, he said, “Why of course!”

GyreHaze
April 3rd, 2018, 04:17 PM
Feeling the only confidence he has ever felt, he said, “Why of course!”

She giggled at his response and tackled him on the bed, pulling him into yet another kiss, inside she was mentally squealing

SacredMadness
April 3rd, 2018, 04:21 PM
She giggled at his response and tackled him on the bed, pulling him into yet another kiss, inside she was mentally squealing
He hugged her but started feeling dizzy again. He passed out but smiled in his sleep.

(Omg she is literally when my bf said he like me!!)

GyreHaze
April 3rd, 2018, 05:46 PM
He hugged her but started feeling dizzy again. He passed out but smiled in his sleep.

(Omg she is literally when my bf said he like me!!)

She frown slightly when he passed out but got up and went to change, she dug through her closet and pulled out an over-sized off the shoulder purple sweater and threw it on with some grey above the knee socks

SacredMadness
April 3rd, 2018, 09:08 PM
She frown slightly when he passed out but got up and went to change, she dug through her closet and pulled out an over-sized off the shoulder purple sweater and threw it on with some grey above the knee socks
He stirred a bit and woke up. He was positive that the previous events were just a Dream. He changed into a pair of sweatpants and left his shirt off. It wasn’t like he was going anywhere. He limped out of the room rubbing his eyes and started down the hallway.

GyreHaze
April 4th, 2018, 08:11 AM
He stirred a bit and woke up. He was positive that the previous events were just a Dream. He changed into a pair of sweatpants and left his shirt off. It wasn’t like he was going anywhere. He limped out of the room rubbing his eyes and started down the hallway.

She headed to the kitchen and sat on one of the counters with a cup of water in one hand while she poked at her piercing,thinking about what just happened as she gently poked her bottom lip I kissed Leo...H-He kissed me back!!! she mentally screamed at herself.

SacredMadness
April 4th, 2018, 02:29 PM
She headed to the kitchen and sat on one of the counters with a cup of water in one hand while she poked at her piercing,thinking about what just happened as she gently poked her bottom lip I kissed Leo...H-He kissed me back!!! she mentally screamed at herself.
He walked down the stairs, shirtless and trotted into the kitchen.

GyreHaze
April 4th, 2018, 03:33 PM
He walked down the stairs, shirtless and trotted into the kitchen.

She looked up at saw Leo walk into the kitchen, shirtless. . . Her face turned bright red and she fell off the counter top with a yelp as her water glass shattered.

SacredMadness
April 4th, 2018, 04:27 PM
She looked up at saw Leo walk into the kitchen, shirtless. . . Her face turned bright red and she fell off the counter top with a yelp as her water glass shattered.
He dashed over and caught her right before she hit the floor. “Are you alright?” He asked frantically, still holding her bridal-style. “Are you hurt?”

GyreHaze
April 4th, 2018, 11:44 PM
He dashed over and caught her right before she hit the floor. “Are you alright?” He asked frantically, still holding her bridal-style. “Are you hurt?”

She clung to him, face bright red and her leopard ears flattened against her head. "I-I'm fine Leo...I don't think I'm hurt, you caught me before i could land on glass.." she looked up at him then reached up one hand to her head and felt her ears.."Lovely my ears are showing...T-Thanks mate.."

SacredMadness
April 5th, 2018, 05:12 AM
She clung to him, face bright red and her leopard ears flattened against her head. "I-I'm fine Leo...I don't think I'm hurt, you caught me before i could land on glass.." she looked up at him then reached up one hand to her head and felt her ears.."Lovely my ears are showing...T-Thanks mate.."
It wasn’t a dream! He smiled and gently set her on the counter and went over to the closet to grab the metals, blue handled broom. He quickly cleaned up the glass and reached over her into the cabinet to grab a new cup for her.

GyreHaze
April 5th, 2018, 02:55 PM
It wasn’t a dream! He smiled and gently set her on the counter and went over to the closet to grab the metals, blue handled broom. He quickly cleaned up the glass and reached over her into the cabinet to grab a new cup for her.

She sat there on the counter poking at her ears that had flattened against her head, at random times especially when she's surprise or scared her leopard ears pop out. "Why are you walking around shirtless..?"

Static
April 5th, 2018, 03:18 PM
Crow slinked along the edge of the forest,carrying a dead rabbit that looked as if it had no wounds except a snapped neck.Even though he was omega,he had learned to hunt for himself.He wasn't going to let the pack starve him.The black werewolf paused when he saw the house however.A cooked rabbit would be nice,but someone would probably stop him before he got the chance to cook it,then he wouldn't be able to eat at all.He dropped the rabbit,debating wether he should eat it raw or cooked it.
_____
Akane jumped into a tree,watching the grass below her sway in the wind.The caracal layed on the branch,watching for prey,But also enjoying the breeze.She wasn't really hungry,and didn't know if the price needed prey or not.She was just trying to stay away from the rest of the pride.She yawned,closing her eyes for a second to listen to the wilderness.

(Both open!)

SacredMadness
April 5th, 2018, 09:32 PM
She sat there on the counter poking at her ears that had flattened against her head, at random times especially when she's surprise or scared her leopard ears pop out. "Why are you walking around shirtless..?"
“Didn’t plan on going anywhere and I’m too lazy to put one on,” he said shrugging. He filled her glass with water and handed it to her.

GyreHaze
April 5th, 2018, 09:34 PM
“Didn’t plan on going anywhere and I’m too lazy to put one on,” he said shrugging. He filled her glass with water and handed it to her.

She took the glass and brought it up to her lips as she took a small sip "Thanks..Mmmm..I don't want others seeing you shirtless.."

SacredMadness
April 5th, 2018, 09:40 PM
She took the glass and brought it up to her lips as she took a small sip "Thanks..Mmmm..I don't want others seeing you shirtless.."
“Oh?” He said knitting his brows together in a cute fashion.

GyreHaze
April 5th, 2018, 09:45 PM
“Oh?” He said knitting his brows together in a cute fashion.

"Only I get to see you shirtless....I don't want ya walking around for others to see!!" She whined adorably "Could we...go on a run..?"

SacredMadness
April 5th, 2018, 09:52 PM
"Only I get to see you shirtless....I don't want ya walking around for others to see!!" She whined adorably "Could we...go on a run..?"
“I’d love to,” he said putting his arms around her, “but I have a concussion, remeber....my head when through a door,” he chuckled and leaned his forehead on hers.

GyreHaze
April 5th, 2018, 09:55 PM
“I’d love to,” he said putting his arms around her, “but I have a concussion, remeber....my head when through a door,” he chuckled and leaned his forehead on hers.

"You can still go on a run with me, Omega~" She purred before leaping off the counter and heading outside

GyreHaze
April 6th, 2018, 09:34 AM
Rank- Omega

Appearance:Has raven black hair and red eyes(if that's the colour vampires eyes are in this.If not,then green) and jeans with a black shirt and a gray hoodie.
Love interest:
Other:
Questions?:

Crow and Chrysanthemum can be roleplayed, Chrysanthemum is my wolf :)

Static
April 6th, 2018, 09:48 AM
Crow crouched down infront of the rabbit,deciding to eat it now while nobody was around.Or he could carry it somewhere and make a fire to cook it...the smoke would rise up though,so it was seated to eat it now before cooking it.He bit down into the rabbits stomach,savoring the flavor of the freshly killed rabbit.Scraps never tasted this good.He had stopped paying attention to his surroundings though,and didn't relizs someone was coming his way.
GyreHaze

GyreHaze
April 6th, 2018, 09:54 AM
Crow crouched down infront of the rabbit,deciding to eat it now while nobody was around.Or he could carry it somewhere and make a fire to cook it...the smoke would rise up though,so it was seated to eat it now before cooking it.He bit down into the rabbits stomach,savoring the flavor of the freshly killed rabbit.Scraps never tasted this good.He had stopped paying attention to his surroundings though,and didn't relizs someone was coming his way.

@GryeHaze

A large-ish multi-colored brown wolf was heading towards Crow, ears flattened against its head as it growled and pushed itself forward getting closer and closer to crow

Static
April 6th, 2018, 09:56 AM
A large-ish multi-colored brown wolf was heading towards Crow, ears flattened against its head as it growled and pushed itself forward getting closer and closer to crow
The black wolf dropped the rabbit,but knew it was already to late to come up with excuses.He stepped away and looked in the direction of the growling,flattening his ears.He didn't show any signs of guilt though besides that.

GyreHaze
April 6th, 2018, 10:00 AM
The black wolf dropped the rabbit,but knew it was already to late to come up with excuses.He stepped away and looked in the direction of the growling,flattening his ears.He didn't show any signs of guilt though besides that.

The brown wolf came to a halt infront of the black wolf 'What are you doing? we need to bring food back for everyone. We don't go out and about hunting just to eat whatever we catch then head home empty handed!' She growled through mind-link

Static
April 6th, 2018, 10:06 AM
The brown wolf came to a halt infront of the black wolf 'What are you doing? we need to bring food back for everyone. We don't go out and about hunting just to eat whatever we catch then head home empty handed!' She growled through mind-link
'If you bring food for everyone why do omega's only get scraps?' Crow retorted,his black fur beginning to stand on end along his spine.He had never listened to the packs laws or members.The only people that could get him to obey them without using force was the alpha and beta.That was one of the reasons he was omega.

GyreHaze
April 6th, 2018, 10:09 AM
'If you bring food for everyone why do omega's only get scraps?' Crow retorted,his black fur beginning to stand on end along his spine.He had never listened to the packs laws or members.The only people that could get him to obey them without using force was the alpha and beta.That was one of the reasons he was omega.

Chrysanthemum snarled at him before launching at crow and knocking him down, bearing her teeth 'I am your Beta, most likely soon to be Alpha since our pack has no Alpha! And you know what, maybe everyone else in the pack leaves scraps for omegas because they never bring anything back!

Static
April 6th, 2018, 10:17 AM
Chrysanthemum snarled at him before launching at crown and knocking him down, bearing her teeth 'I am your Beta, most likely soon to be Alpha since our pack has no Alpha! And you know what, maybe everyone else in the pack leaves scraps for omegas because they never bring anything back!
Crow didn't move or attempt to get free,submitting to the higher ranking wolf.'Fine.Take the rest of the rabbit to the hunters or something.There is still plenty left.' he said,looking over at the rabbit on the ground.There was only one or two bites out of it,and he didn't feel like hunting again anyways.

GyreHaze
April 6th, 2018, 10:22 AM
Crow didn't move or attempt to get free,submitting to the higher ranking wolf.'Fine.Take the rest of the rabbit to the hunters or something.There is still plenty left.' he said,looking over at the rabbit on the ground.There was only one or two bites out of it,and he didn't feel like hunting again anyways.

Chrysanthemum got off the omega and looked at the rabbit Catch something else and bring the rest of that rabbit back, be quick I want you back at the pack house we need to talk' and with that the Beta took off towards the pack house, shifting back once she neared the house and walked inside "Once again an Omega was caught eating their catch! we need that food..."

Static
April 6th, 2018, 10:29 AM
Chrysanthemum got off the omega and looked at the rabbit Catch something else and bring the rest of that rabbit back, be quick I want you back at the pack house we need to talk' and with that the Beta took off towards the pack house, shifting back once she neared the house and walked inside "Once again an Omega was caught eating their catch! we need that food..."
Crow got up,shaking dirt out of his fur.After Chrysanthemum left,he went to find something else for the pack.'You never have to worry about If you get food or not that day because your a beta,possibly a soon to be alpha.' he thought to himself,stopping when he saw deer prints,to small to be an adult deer.He looked around,seeing the Fawn a few feet away with no doe or stag in sight.He crouched down,getting ready to leap at the easy prey.

GyreHaze
April 6th, 2018, 03:10 PM
Crow got up,shaking dirt out of his fur.After Chrysanthemum left,he went to find something else for the pack.'You never have to worry about If you get food or not that day because your a beta,possibly a soon to be alpha.' he thought to himself,stopping when he saw deer prints,to small to be an adult deer.He looked around,seeing the Fawn a few feet away with no doe or stag in sight.He crouched down,getting ready to leap at the easy prey.

Chrysanthemum collapsed onto her bed for a few moments before deciding to get up and change into a pair of shorts and a sports bra . Time to be comfortable, I'll start getting food ready for the rest of the pack later.. she thought

Static
April 6th, 2018, 04:14 PM
Chrysanthemum collapsed onto her bed for a few moments before deciding to get up and change into a pair of shorts and a sports bra . Time to be comfortable, I'll start getting food ready for the rest of the pack later.. she thought
Crow lunged at the Fawn,sinking his teeth into its neck and killing it quickly.Only to latendid he realize a stag was charging at him.He grabbed the dead Fawn and tried to drag it away with him,but he only got a few feet when the stag rammed his side with its antlers,throwing him a few feet away.Crow didn't worry about the dead Fawn anymore,knowing one wolf couldn't fight a stag,and possibly the whole heard coming soon,so he fled from it back to the den to where he had left the dead rabbit.

GyreHaze
April 7th, 2018, 09:17 AM
Crow lunged at the Fawn,sinking his teeth into its neck and killing it quickly.Only to latendid he realize a stag was charging at him.He grabbed the dead Fawn and tried to drag it away with him,but he only got a few feet when the stag rammed his side with its antlers,throwing him a few feet away.Crow didn't worry about the dead Fawn anymore,knowing one wolf couldn't fight a stag,and possibly the whole heard coming soon,so he fled from it back to the den to where he had left the dead rabbit.

Chrysanthemum left her room and headed to the living room, laying on the couch 'Don't be long for to long Crow...' she mind-linked before she passed out

Static
April 7th, 2018, 11:19 AM
Chrysanthemum left her room and headed to the living room, laying on the couch 'Don't be long for to long Crow...' she mind-linked before she passed out
Crow didn't reply because he was almost there know,carrying the rabbit.He was limping slightly,still in his wolf form so it would be easier to get around the trees and roots,but as he arrived at the mansion,he transformed into his human form carrying the rabbit by his side.He oppened the door,looking for Chrysanthemum to give the rabbit.He was already expecting to be yelled at for only bringing the rabbit back,but he could care less right now.He just wanted to play down and sleep.

GyreHaze
April 7th, 2018, 11:47 AM
Crow didn't reply because he was almost there know,carrying the rabbit.He was limping slightly,still in his wolf form so it would be easier to get around the trees and roots,but as he arrived at the mansion,he transformed into his human form carrying the rabbit by his side.He oppened the door,looking for Chrysanthemum to give the rabbit.He was already expecting to be yelled at for only bringing the rabbit back,but he could care less right now.He just wanted to play down and sleep.

Chrysanthemum was fast asleep on the couch, her arm dangling over the edge of it and her pale face slightly covered by her hair.

Static
April 7th, 2018, 11:52 AM
Chrysanthemum was fast asleep on the couch, her arm dangling over the edge of it and her pale face slightly covered by her hair.
Crow sighed,going to the kitchen to put it in the fridge so it wouldn't go bad.After he had done that,he went to his small room and sat down.'If she is show worried about food then why did she fall asleep instead of hunt herself?' he thought,grabbing some bandages for his arm."Atleast she can't tell until tommaro though if she is asleep." He said to himself,beggining to wrap the bandages where the stag had wounded him.

GyreHaze
April 7th, 2018, 11:59 AM
Crow sighed,going to the kitchen to put it in the fridge so it wouldn't go bad.After he had done that,he went to his small room and sat down.'If she is show worried about food then why did she fall asleep instead of hunt herself?' he thought,grabbing some bandages for his arm."Atleast she can't tell until tommaro though if she is asleep." He said to himself,beggining to wrap the bandages where the stag had wounded him.

Whimpers could be heard from Chrysanthemum as she slept, The Beta continued to let out slight whimpers every few minutes

Static
April 7th, 2018, 12:04 PM
Whimpers could be heard from Chrysanthemum as she slept, The Beta continued to let out slight whimpers every few minutes
Crow listened to the whimpering for a second,trying to see who it was or if they where hurt.He realized after listening for a few seconds it was the beta,and he stood up,finishing wrapping his arm quickly.He opened the door and looked at the Chrysanthemum whimpering in her sleep.'Must just be a nightmare or something.Its none of my business.' he thought,turning away to go back to his room,but he stopped,turning back toward the beta.Even though he didn't like her that much,he couldn't keep listening to her sounding like she was in pain.He walked over to her,shaking her shoulder to try and wake her up.

GyreHaze
April 7th, 2018, 12:10 PM
Crow listened to the whimpering for a second,trying to see who it was or if they where hurt.He realized after listening for a few seconds it was the beta,and he stood up,finishing wrapping his arm quickly.He opened the door and looked at the Chrysanthemum whimpering in her sleep.'Must just be a nightmare or something.Its none of my business.' he thought,turning away to go back to his room,but he stopped,turning back toward the beta.Even though he didn't like her that much,he couldn't keep listening to her sounding like she was in pain.He walked over to her,shaking her shoulder to try and wake her up.

Chrysanthemum woke up with a jolt, tears running down her face as she stared at Crow and quickly tried to wipe the tears that kept running down her cheeks

Static
April 7th, 2018, 12:18 PM
Chrysanthemum woke up with a jolt, tears running down her face as she stared at Crow and quickly tried to wipe the tears that kept running down her cheeks
"Something wrong?You where whimpering in your sleep." Crow said,not pointing out that she was crying.

GyreHaze
April 7th, 2018, 12:24 PM
"Something wrong?You where whimpering in your sleep." Crow said,not pointing out that she was crying.

"I-I'm fine..Just..A bad dream.." Chrysanthemum sighed, she pulled crow into a hug expecting to be pushed away but she needed someone right now

Static
April 7th, 2018, 12:36 PM
"I-I'm fine..Just..A bad dream.." Chrysanthemum sighed, she pulled crow into a hug expecting to be pushed away but she needed someone right now
Crow was surprised by the sudden embrace,and hesitated a moment before hugging her back,not knowing what else to do.For a moment,he forgo how much he hated the beta and alpha for making him the omega of the pack...

GyreHaze
April 7th, 2018, 01:04 PM
Crow was surprised by the sudden embrace,and hesitated a moment before hugging her back,not knowing what else to do.For a moment,he forgo how much he hated the beta and alpha for making him the omega of the pack...

The beta was tired, but didn't want to fall back asleep at least not alone. "I-I'm fine, Sorry If My whimpering and Crying disturbed you..I-It's late you should..S-Sleep" she stuttered out...

Static
April 7th, 2018, 01:22 PM
The beta was tired, but didn't want to fall back asleep at least not alone. "I-I'm fine, Sorry If My whimpering and Crying disturbed you..I-It's late you should..S-Sleep" she stuttered out...
"You should go back to sleep to." He said.He thought about going to his own bed,but he could tell by her stuttering that if she was alone,she probably wouldn't be able to sleep or she would have another nightmare."If your going to have trouble sleeping then I can sleep in here tonight." He offered.

GyreHaze
April 7th, 2018, 08:07 PM
"You should go back to sleep to." He said.He thought about going to his own bed,but he could tell by her stuttering that if she was alone,she probably wouldn't be able to sleep or she would have another nightmare."If your going to have trouble sleeping then I can sleep in here tonight." He offered.

"P-Please stay..I-I don't want to be alone Crow..." The Beta was afraid to fall asleep after that nightmare she just had, she wanted the omega to stay..Even if he did hate her

SacredMadness
April 7th, 2018, 09:47 PM
"You can still go on a run with me, Omega~" She purred before leaping off the counter and heading outside
He mentally groaned and ignored his pounding headache. I keep forgetting I’m just a useless Omega.... He said, accidentally opening up a mind-link. The pain was nearly unbearable but the white Tiger just ignored it. He shifted and started after the Beta, is brain feeling like it was crashing against the walls of his skull. He tried to run but felt very lethargic and stumbled a bit with each step.

GyreHaze
April 7th, 2018, 09:54 PM
He mentally groaned and ignored his pounding headache. I keep forgetting I’m just a useless Omega.... He said, accidentally opening up a mind-link. The pain was nearly unbearable but the white Tiger just ignored it. He shifted and started after the Beta, is brain feeling like it was crashing against the walls of his skull. He tried to run but felt very lethargic and stumbled a bit with each step.

'Your not a useless Omega, Don't ever think that Leo..It's upsetting' She mind-linked him as she came to a halt

SacredMadness
April 7th, 2018, 09:57 PM
'Your not a useless Omega, Don't ever think that Leo..It's upsetting' She mind-linked him as she came to a halt
He stopped with her pawing a time his head has he felt his brain smash to the front of his skull. He flattened his ears submissely to the higher rank and nodded with pain evident in his eyes. He was bewildered by his openness of emotion. Being an Omega, he had learned to keep all feelings hidden. His white fur was flat against his back and he looked down at the ground with crystalline blue eyes.

GyreHaze
April 7th, 2018, 10:01 PM
He stopped with her pawing a time his head has he felt his brain smash to the front of his skull. He flattened his ears submissely to the higher rank and nodded with pain evident in his eyes. He was bewildered by his openness of emotion. Being an Omega, he had learned to keep all feelings hidden. His white fur was flat against his back and he looked down at the ground with crystalline blue eyes.

She padded over to him and laid down at his side 'Lay down, I-I'm sorry we should've stay and had you rest...I jsut wanted some time with you...' she reached up to nuzzle him

SacredMadness
April 7th, 2018, 10:08 PM
She padded over to him and laid down at his side 'Lay down, I-I'm sorry we should've stay and had you rest...I jsut wanted some time with you...' she reached up to nuzzle him
He crashed down and rested his pounding head on his paws. He closed his eyes and leaned against his Beta. He struggled to stay awake Incase his higher ranking had something important to say. It’s—it’s-f-fin He thought barely finishing his sentence. He was exhausted and wanted nothing more than to lay with her and sleep.

GyreHaze
April 7th, 2018, 10:13 PM
He crashed down and rested his pounding head on his paws. He closed his eyes and leaned against his Beta. He struggled to stay awake Incase his higher ranking had something important to say. It’s—it’s-f-fin He thought barely finishing his sentence. He was exhausted and wanted nothing more than to lay with her and sleep.

She lapped at his ears and pressed herself up against his side 'Sleep, we'll head back later...'

SacredMadness
April 7th, 2018, 10:14 PM
She lapped at his ears and pressed herself up against his side 'Sleep, we'll head back later...'
He nuzzled against her chin and the big tiger started purring.

GyreHaze
April 7th, 2018, 10:16 PM
He nuzzled against her chin and the big tiger started purring.

The Snow Leopard continued to lap the tigers ears 'I love you Leo...'

SacredMadness
April 7th, 2018, 10:25 PM
The Snow Leopard continued to lap the tigers ears 'I love you Leo...'
The feeling is mutual.. he muttered sleepily.

Wildy~ =3
April 8th, 2018, 12:34 PM
Name: Wild / Melody
Appearance:;
Human: Long light brown hair, magenta eyes, pale-ish skin. / Long silver hair, cyan eyes, pale skin.
Cat / Wolf: Brown tabby she-cat with magenta eyes. She also has barn owl wings. / Silver wolf with cyan eyes and a white marking shaped like a music note over her left eye.
Personality: Both TBRP'd
Mate?: Not yet...
Other: They are sisters (Hybrids but they can only transform into one animal [Cat for Wild, Wolf for Melody])
Questions?: Is the crossed-out part ok?

Static
April 8th, 2018, 01:00 PM
"P-Please stay..I-I don't want to be alone Crow..." The Beta was afraid to fall asleep after that nightmare she just had, she wanted the omega to stay..Even if he did hate her
"Ok then.You can go ahead and lay down.I'll be right here." He said,letting go and turning into a wolf,jumping off of the couch and laying on the floor below her.

Rivergold
April 8th, 2018, 01:05 PM
Form:
Name: Amalia
Appearance (should have a cat form and human forms): Human- https://i.pinimg.com/originals/1a/cf/60/1acf60d40eca578ceda0a5cc8fcfd205.jpg cat- https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTnkEOODymrZKXjdGeN0towhi84W6dMe 3FXCu_rzjUtacS4MP-l7w
Personality:To be roleplayed :)
Other:
Questions?:

Form:
Name:Chrysanthum
Appearance (should have wolf form and human forms): wolf- https://s5.favim.com/orig/140903/animals-animals-photography-black-brown-Favim.com-2043895.jpg Human- https://i.pinimg.com/originals/de/66/1e/de661ea3af11ecf2ab26af595611d872.jpg
Personality: To be roleplayed~
Other:
Questions?:

My two charries for this Roleplay~!
(Sorry random question but did you cite your pics? *working on form*)

Rivergold
April 8th, 2018, 07:05 PM
Form:
Name: Lila
Appearance (should have cat form and human forms): solidly built and tall, with longish black and white hair, more white than black. Her left eye is brownish gold and her right is bluish green. Tiger form is white with few black stripes, and the same eyes.
Personality: tbrp
Mate?: open
Other: Lila and Luka are twins
Questions?:

Form:
Name: Luka
Appearance (should have cat form and human forms): slim and tall, with longish black and white hair, more black than white. His right eye is brownish gold and his left is bluish green. Tiger form is also white with a lot more and thicker black stripes than his sister, and the same eyes.
Other: Lila and luka are twins
Questions?:

GyreHaze
April 9th, 2018, 12:02 PM
"Ok then.You can go ahead and lay down.I'll be right here." He said,letting go and turning into a wolf,jumping off of the couch and laying on the floor below her.

"Thanks Crow" She mumbled petting him as she slowly fell back asleep, her hand resting on his back.

GyreHaze
April 9th, 2018, 12:13 PM
Form:
Name: Lila
Appearance (should have cat form and human forms): solidly built and tall, with longish black and white hair, more white than black. Her left eye is brownish gold and her right is bluish green. Tiger form is white with black stripes, and the same eyes.
Other: Lila and Luka are twins
Questions?:

Form:
Name: Luka
Appearance (should have cat form and human forms): slim and tall, with longish black and white hair, more black than white. His right eye is brownish gold and his left is bluish green. Tiger form is black with white stripes, and the same eyes.
Other: Lila and luka are twins
Questions?:

Luka's Tiger cant be black, it has to be a white or Bengal tiger sorry. I'm not trying to be rude but A black Tiger..? Really? Is that even real..? Other than that your fine and accepted just fix Luka or he can't be roleplayed

Rivergold
April 9th, 2018, 12:20 PM
Luka's Tiger cant be black, it has to be a white or Bengal tiger sorry. I'm not trying to be rude but A black Tiger..? Really? Is that even real..? Other than that your fine and accepted just fix Luka or he can't be roleplayed
Yeah....not that great sorry. I was just really trying to have them be yin/yang twins. I'll change him to a white tiger too. Sorry! ^^'

Better?

Static
April 9th, 2018, 05:41 PM
"Thanks Crow" She mumbled petting him as she slowly fell back asleep, her hand resting on his back.
Crow stayed up for a few minutes longer,making sure she was fully asleap before he closed his eyes,falling asleep almost instantly.

GyreHaze
April 10th, 2018, 04:08 PM
Name: Wild / Melody
Appearance:;
Human: Long light brown hair, magenta eyes, pale-ish skin. / Long silver hair, cyan eyes, pale skin.
Cat / Wolf: Brown tabby she-cat with magenta eyes. She also has barn owl wings. / Silver wolf with cyan eyes and a white marking shaped like a music note over her left eye.
Personality: Both TBRP'd
Mate?: Not yet...
Other: They are sisters (Hybrids but they can only transform into one animal [Cat for Wild, Wolf for Melody])
Questions?: Is the crossed-out part ok?

One, the werecats are big cats like lions tigers cheetahs ect. Second no wings and things like that its either a vampire werecat or werewolf none of these hybrids please. I may later bring that into this thread but as it is not a very active thread at the time I will hold back from doing so. No magenta eyes please or unnatural markings

GyreHaze
April 10th, 2018, 04:12 PM
Yeah....not that great sorry. I was just really trying to have them be yin/yang twins. I'll change him to a white tiger too. Sorry! ^^'

Better?

It's fine! I'm sorry for ruining your idea! I just want to keep their animals as realistic as possible, he can have thicker black markings if you want, If more people join and or request to have Characters with unusual colors or markings I'll let you swap him back but for now that wont happen

Rivergold
April 12th, 2018, 07:45 AM
It's fine! I'm sorry for ruining your idea! I just want to keep their animals as realistic as possible, he can have thicker black markings if you want, If more people join and or request to have Characters with unusual colors or markings I'll let you swap him back but for now that wont happen
Pfft. The thicker stripes is exactly what I did XD
Am I allowed to rp them, and is there anyone open to rp them with?)

April 12th, 2018, 08:07 AM
GyreHaze can I join the rp?))

GyreHaze
April 12th, 2018, 10:53 AM
GyreHaze can I join the rp?))

Of course! Anyone who has joined can jump in at any time

April 12th, 2018, 04:23 PM
Fersen yawned and stretched and went to the outside of the pack house, dragging a few limp birds in her mouth in wolf form, she turned into human form went in the house opened the fridge put it in a pile in the fridge and went to run around a lake she had found.

Panting, she lay down hoping that she could maybe eat something other than scraps but shook her head and barked out a laugh, "Ha! Me, or any other omega, getting more than scraps," she whispered in human form, "I don't think so." Fersen chuckled and fell asleep, she dreamed of food, more then she could of ate.

OPEN

Ghost Galaxy
April 23rd, 2018, 05:58 PM
NOTE:This will be different from the original New Moon pack Roleplay since we've added two more species, werewolves and werecats will be in prides (though ig prides are groups of cats, sorry I'm not good at this) and Vampires, will just kinda do as they please but not disrupt the peace in either packs. THERE IS NO PLOT CURRENTLY! MAY ADD ONE AFTER A FEW DAYS OF THINKING OR IF ANYONE HAS SUGGESTIONS!

Alpha:{Not Open} Leader of the pack and is not often challenged. They are normaly the largest and most strongest of them all.
Beta (Only 1): The Alphas right hand man. Is highly respected and fills in for the Alpha in there absence.
Delta (1): Is the beta's beta. In charge when beta is filling in or beta isnt there.

Form:
Name:
Personality:
Mate?:
Other:
Questions?:

Form:
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Love interest:
Other:
Questions?:

Werecats form is pretty much the same as werewolves form until i create one![/B][/CENTER]

I think I will join after all!
Werewolf
Russet
Female
Is beta still open?
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-lyJPF3LHLJ8/UH5hLNp9p-I/AAAAAAAASvY/tPhIKZAeZbI/s1600/Red+Wolf+3.jpg http://farm1.static.flickr.com/131/322443260_154f142bf2_o.jpg
Feisty and spirited
None
Anything else I need to add?

GyreHaze
April 23rd, 2018, 08:22 PM
I think I will join after all!
Werewolf
Russet
Female
Is beta still open?
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-lyJPF3LHLJ8/UH5hLNp9p-I/AAAAAAAASvY/tPhIKZAeZbI/s1600/Red+Wolf+3.jpg http://farm1.static.flickr.com/131/322443260_154f142bf2_o.jpg
Feisty and spirited
None
Anything else I need to add?

Beta is taken sorry and the spot is promised to someone who had asked ahead of time for when the current beta becomes Alpha, we currently have no alphas for either werewolves or Werecats

Ghost Galaxy
April 23rd, 2018, 08:41 PM
Beta is taken sorry and the spot is promised to someone who had asked ahead of time for when the current beta becomes Alpha, we currently have no alphas for either werewolves or Werecats

Okay.... She could maybe be alpha then? Or she could just be an omega. Whichever one you think I should be.

Pluto
April 23rd, 2018, 09:17 PM
(Werewolf)
Name: Escafe
Appearance (should have wolf form and human forms): Wolf - http://i.gr-assets.com/images/S/photo.goodreads.com/hostedimages/1379757805i/176656.jpg
Human - https://www.trickscity.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/stylish-boy-whatsapp-dp-500x570.jpg
Personality: Tricky | Hot-headed | Kind | Funny | Clumsy | Defensive | Headstrong | Protective | Strong | Skilled
Mate?: Open :3
Other: Mention me if you want either of them to be mates with your character and we can talk >;3
Questions?: N/A

(Werecat)
Name: Aloise
Appearance (should have wolf form and human forms): Werecat - https://cdnpt01.viewbug.com/media/mediafiles/2009/11/13/430018_large.jpg
Human - https://a.wattpad.com/cover/15124760-352-k901560.jpg
Personality: Kind | Protective | Good ears/nose | Skilled hunter | Friendly | Defensive | Short-tempered | Headstrong | Thoughtful
Mate?: Open :P
Other: N/A
Questions?: GyreHaze

GyreHaze
April 23rd, 2018, 09:33 PM
(Werewolf)
Name: Escafe
Appearance (should have wolf form and human forms): Wolf - http://i.gr-assets.com/images/S/photo.goodreads.com/hostedimages/1379757805i/176656.jpg
Human - https://www.trickscity.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/stylish-boy-whatsapp-dp-500x570.jpg
Personality: Tricky | Hot-headed | Kind | Funny | Clumsy | Defensive | Headstrong | Protective | Strong | Skilled
Mate?: Open :3
Other: Mention me if you want either of them to be mates with your character and we can talk >;3
Questions?: N/A

(Werecat)
Name: Aloise
Appearance (should have wolf form and human forms): Werecat - https://cdnpt01.viewbug.com/media/mediafiles/2009/11/13/430018_large.jpg
Human - https://a.wattpad.com/cover/15124760-352-k901560.jpg
Personality: Kind | Protective | Good ears/nose | Skilled hunter | Friendly | Defensive | Short-tempered | Headstrong | Thoughtful
Mate?: Open :P
Other: N/A
Questions?: GyreHaze

Accepted if ya wnna post now we can start this up again since it kinda died I got some new charries i wanna put in XD

Pluto
April 23rd, 2018, 09:40 PM
Accepted if ya wnna post now we can start this up again since it kinda died I got some new charries i wanna put in XD
Oki xD I will do so rn)
Escafe padded around in his wolf form under the trees and through the dappled shadows of the forest. He was not doing anything much other than that, really. He was alone at the moment, but he was sure there was another scent of a wolf close.

Aloise laied on a tree limb lasily in the dappled sunshine, switching from tiger form to human form and back again. Her brother, Escafe, who was much younger and a Werewolf, was nowhere to be seen. "I though I told him to meet me here." She growled.

GyreHaze
April 23rd, 2018, 10:07 PM
Oki xD I will do so rn)
Escafe padded around in his wolf form under the trees and through the dappled shadows of the forest. He was not doing anything much other than that, really. He was alone at the moment, but he was sure there was another scent of a wolf close.

Aloise laied on a tree limb lasily in the dappled sunshine, switching from tiger form to human form and back again. Her brother, Escafe, who was much younger and a Werewolf, was nowhere to be seen. "I though I told him to meet me here." She growled.

Mostume watched Escafe from afar, her Ice blue eyes glistening as she slowly stalked towards his general area. Sunlight barely touching her white fur. Hmm....

(( Werecat: https://rz6nm7fejf-flywheel.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/whitetiger03a.jpg Human: https://img00.deviantart.net/c9d6/i/2016/214/2/3/martha_the_mystic_by_valarauco_6-daccfpc.jpg )

Pluto
April 24th, 2018, 09:37 PM
Mostume watched Escafe from afar, her Ice blue eyes glistening as she slowly stalked towards his general area. Sunlight barely touching her white fur. Hmm....

(( Werecat: https://rz6nm7fejf-flywheel.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/whitetiger03a.jpg Human: https://img00.deviantart.net/c9d6/i/2016/214/2/3/martha_the_mystic_by_valarauco_6-daccfpc.jpg )
Escafe smelled her scent once more as the wind brought it towards him, but he flicked his tail tip lazily, not in any mood to go any where. Speaking of going anywhere, wasn't I supposed to be somewhere right now? He thought (Did i mention Escafe is forgetful?)
Aloise sighed, giving up. "He's not coming - he forgot." She growled to herself. She hated when her brother did that to her. "Whatever, it doesn't matter anyway."

GyreHaze
April 25th, 2018, 08:26 AM
Escafe smelled her scent once more as the wind brought it towards him, but he flicked his tail tip lazily, not in any mood to go any where. Speaking of going anywhere, wasn't I supposed to be somewhere right now? He thought (Did i mention Escafe is forgetful?)
Aloise sighed, giving up. "He's not coming - he forgot." She growled to herself. She hated when her brother did that to her. "Whatever, it doesn't matter anyway."

Motsumi broke out into a sprint towards Escaf and tackled him, "Hey Escaf, Aren't you supposed to be somewhere right now? not wandering around?" she mind-linked him

Pluto
April 25th, 2018, 06:15 PM
Motsumi broke out into a sprint towards Escaf and tackled him, "Hey Escaf, Aren't you supposed to be somewhere right now? not wandering around?" she mind-linked him
Escafe let out a yelp of surprise and pushed her off with his two front paws. He turned into his human form and ran a hand through his messy black hair. "I don't think so." He responded aloud, annoyed. "And hi to you to Motsumi."

Pluto
April 25th, 2018, 07:19 PM
(Also i hope it's ok I use your werecat idea in a thread that i'm creating which I'll mention you so you can see! :3 tell me if you'd like me to remove it or not.)

GyreHaze
April 25th, 2018, 07:42 PM
Escafe let out a yelp of surprise and pushed her off with his two front paws. He turned into his human form and ran a hand through his messy black hair. "I don't think so." He responded aloud, annoyed. "And hi to you to Motsumi."

(Also i hope it's ok I use your werecat idea in a thread that i'm creating which I'll mention you so you can see! :3 tell me if you'd like me to remove it or not.)

(( Errr ish fine i guess, juust please mention!!! and note chu got idea from me please and thank you!!! ))

Motsumi shifted to her human form and giggled "Aww how rude of you to push me off Escafe, I'm hurt" she pouted playfully

(( Changing her human looks XD ))

Pluto
April 25th, 2018, 07:47 PM
(( Errr ish fine i guess, juust please mention!!! and note chu got idea from me please and thank you!!! ))

Motsumi shifted to her human form and giggled "Aww how rude of you to push me off Escafe, I'm hurt" she pouted playfully

(( Changing her human looks XD ))
Escafe rolled his eyes and punched her in the arm playfully. "Yeah whatever Motsumi." He laughed, grinning. "What are you doing over here anyways?"

GyreHaze
April 25th, 2018, 07:50 PM
Escafe rolled his eyes and punched her in the arm playfully. "Yeah whatever Motsumi." He laughed, grinning. "What are you doing over here anyways?"

"I missed you, And I have no friends to hangout with" Motsumi pouted, poking at her lip ring, a few strands of her white hair hanging infront of her eyes.

(( https://i.pinimg.com/236x/d3/e0/c6/d3e0c6bfdad8ac43b01fc99a8bd4c8ab--indie-hair-catherine-ohara.jpg ))

Pluto
April 25th, 2018, 08:00 PM
"I missed you, And I have no friends to hangout with" Motsumi pouted, poking at her lip ring, a few strands of her white hair hanging infront of her eyes.

(( https://i.pinimg.com/236x/d3/e0/c6/d3e0c6bfdad8ac43b01fc99a8bd4c8ab--indie-hair-catherine-ohara.jpg ))
((Nice oki)
Escafe rolled is eyes in a friendly way again and hugged her quickly. "I know, I'm fabulous and irresistible." He laughed, his black hair going back up to normal without any gel. His eyes sparkled, and his black leather jacket clean and fresh.

GyreHaze
April 25th, 2018, 08:06 PM
((Nice oki)
Escafe rolled is eyes in a friendly way again and hugged her quickly. "I know, I'm fabulous and irresistible." He laughed, his black hair going back up to normal without any gel. His eyes sparkled, and his black leather jacket clean and fresh.

(( I almost wanna make them be a couple 030 But thats your choice XD ))

Mootsumi gave him a light shove " Yea but I'm the Dlirt annd The hot one Escafe" She giggled, fixing her messy white hair pushing it over her left shoulder. her loose burgundy sweater hanging off one of her shoulders

Pluto
April 25th, 2018, 08:14 PM
(( I almost wanna make them be a couple 030 But thats your choice XD ))

Mootsumi gave him a light shove " Yea but I'm the Dlirt annd The hot one Escafe" She giggled, fixing her messy white hair pushing it over her left shoulder. her loose burgundy sweater hanging off one of her shoulders
((SURE x3))

"Haha, you wish!" He shook his head. He played with her hair a little bit with his fingers, then he flopped onto the ground in wolf form.

GyreHaze
April 25th, 2018, 08:17 PM
((SURE x3))

"Haha, you wish!" He shook his head. He played with her hair a little bit with his fingers, then he flopped onto the ground in wolf form.

(( YUS X3 ))

She laid up against his form smiling, "Your lucky I love you Escafe..." she mumbled

Pluto
April 25th, 2018, 08:22 PM
(( YUS X3 ))

She laid up against his form smiling, "Your lucky I love you Escafe..." she mumbled
"And what if you didn't?" Her grinned, giving her a quick, small kiss on her forehead once he became a human again. He looked into her eyes and messes up her hair.

GyreHaze
April 25th, 2018, 08:34 PM
"And what if you didn't?" Her grinned, giving her a quick, small kiss on her forehead once he became a human again. He looked into her eyes and messes up her hair.

"Well you'd be getting your butt beat Love!" She sat up and pulled him into a quick kiss, " But I do love you sooo that wont happen"

Pluto
April 25th, 2018, 08:42 PM
"Well you'd be getting your butt beat Love!" She sat up and pulled him into a quick kiss, " But I do love you sooo that wont happen"
Escafe hugged her. "Ha, you wouldn't be able to beat me if you tried!" He teased her. "And, also, I love you too." He gave her a sly, sheepish smile.

GyreHaze
April 25th, 2018, 08:46 PM
Escafe hugged her. "Ha, you wouldn't be able to beat me if you tried!" He teased her. "And, also, I love you too." He gave her a sly, sheepish smile.

"Hmph White Tiger is better than Wolf.." Motsumi pouted, allowing her soft fluffy tiger ears to pop out. "I'm glad ya love me..though i don't understand why

Pluto
April 25th, 2018, 09:23 PM
"Hmph White Tiger is better than Wolf.." Motsumi pouted, allowing her soft fluffy tiger ears to pop out. "I'm glad ya love me..though i don't understand why
"I don't need a reason." Escafe growled. "I just need you." Then he added, "No, wolves are better than ALL tigers."

GyreHaze
April 25th, 2018, 09:25 PM
"I don't need a reason." Escafe growled. "I just need you." Then he added, "No, wolves are better than ALL tigers."

Motsumi tackled him playfully "No they are not!!" she growled palyfully

Pluto
April 25th, 2018, 09:27 PM
Motsumi tackled him playfully "No they are not!!" she growled palyfully
He turned into a wolf and playfully bared his teeth at her, batting at her face awkwardly with his paws to get her off. "Fine, fine, they are." He said, letting her pin him.

GyreHaze
April 25th, 2018, 09:38 PM
He turned into a wolf and playfully bared his teeth at her, batting at her face awkwardly with his paws to get her off. "Fine, fine, they are." He said, letting her pin him.

"Come On I wana get back to the pack house, please Babe..This tiger needs food and cuddles" She whined,

Pluto
April 25th, 2018, 09:59 PM
"Come On I wana get back to the pack house, please Babe..This tiger needs food and cuddles" She whined,
He rolled his eyes with a goofy grin as he stood up in human form and helped her up. "For my one and only." He agreed breezily, clutching her hand in his.

GyreHaze
April 25th, 2018, 10:01 PM
He rolled his eyes with a goofy grin as he stood up in human form and helped her up. "For my one and only." He agreed breezily, clutching her hand in his.

"Let me ride on your back pleaseee!! Become your gorgeous wolf and let me ride on your back to the pack hosue!!" She whined adorably

Pluto
April 25th, 2018, 10:07 PM
"Let me ride on your back pleaseee!! Become your gorgeous wolf and let me ride on your back to the pack hosue!!" She whined adorably
Escafe became a wolf and let her ride on his back without hesitation. His ginger fur became a golden color as he sprinted toward the pack house.

GyreHaze
April 25th, 2018, 10:13 PM
Escafe became a wolf and let her ride on his back without hesitation. His ginger fur became a golden color as he sprinted toward the pack house.

Motsumi wrapped her arms around his neck as he ran and just laid there on his back "So Soft.."

Pluto
April 25th, 2018, 10:15 PM
Motsumi wrapped her arms around his neck as he ran and just laid there on his back "So Soft.."
He flicked her with his tail when they arrived. He became his human form, still holding her on his back in piggy-back style, and gently dropped her onto the ground. The smell of cooked food came from the dinning room. "Just in time for dinner love." He grinned, holding her waist gently.

GyreHaze
April 25th, 2018, 10:26 PM
He flicked her with his tail when they arrived. He became his human form, still holding her on his back in piggy-back style, and gently dropped her onto the ground. The smell of cooked food came from the dinning room. "Just in time for dinner love." He grinned, holding her waist gently.

She laid her head on his shoulder for a moment and smiled "Well lets get inside and eat, but you owe me cuddles hun!"

Pluto
April 25th, 2018, 10:28 PM
She laid her head on his shoulder for a moment and smiled "Well lets get inside and eat, but you owe me cuddles hun!"
He grinned another big, goofy grinned. "Fine, babe." He laughed, leading her into the dinning room with his arm still around her waist. "You aren't cold right? Do you need water or anything?"

GyreHaze
April 25th, 2018, 10:37 PM
He grinned another big, goofy grinned. "Fine, babe." He laughed, leading her into the dinning room with his arm still around her waist. "You aren't cold right? Do you need water or anything?"

"I'm not cold, hmm I could go for some water I'm a bit thirstry, Take care of yourself babe I'm fine" She couldn't help but giggle a bit as he was asking if she needed anything, she had to stand on her toes cause Escafe was talling than her and she kissed him

Pluto
April 25th, 2018, 10:39 PM
"I'm not cold, hmm I could go for some water I'm a bit thirstry, Take care of yourself babe I'm fine" She couldn't help but giggle a bit as he was asking if she needed anything, she had to stand on her toes cause Escafe was talling than her and she kissed him
He rolled his eyes. "If you say so. Let's eat though, i'm starving." Escafe planted one more kiss on her lips, then led the way to the dinning room, which seemed almost empty. "Do you want to take this back to my room or do you want to stay here?"

GyreHaze
April 25th, 2018, 10:50 PM
He rolled his eyes. "If you say so. Let's eat though, i'm starving." Escafe planted one more kiss on her lips, then led the way to the dinning room, which seemed almost empty. "Do you want to take this back to my room or do you want to stay here?"

"Mmmm...Lets take this to your room, everyone else has most likely eaten already or is eating somewhere else..." She mumbled

Pluto
April 26th, 2018, 09:38 PM
"Mmmm...Lets take this to your room, everyone else has most likely eaten already or is eating somewhere else..." She mumbled
"I believe most of our wolves are either visiting family or helping on a raid somewhere else." Escafe shrugged, taking a bite of his piece of bread calmly, because this was normal. "We can get water on the way to my room."

GyreHaze
April 27th, 2018, 01:14 AM
"I believe most of our wolves are either visiting family or helping on a raid somewhere else." Escafe shrugged, taking a bite of his piece of bread calmly, because this was normal. "We can get water on the way to my room."

"I am pretty much the only Werecat living in the werewolf pack mansion and territory...." Motsumi mumnbled, twiling a piece of her white hair. She had met Escafe and just grown strong deep feelings for him so when they became mates she had decided to join the werewolves.

Pluto
April 27th, 2018, 06:53 PM
"I am pretty much the only Werecat living in the werewolf pack mansion and territory...." Motsumi mumnbled, twiling a piece of her white hair. She had met Escafe and just grown strong deep feelings for him so when they became mates she had decided to join the werewolves.
"That's why your special babe." Escafe grinned at her reassuringly. "It doesn't really matter anyways - this mansion could hold the whole pack and all the Werecat's. We need more people for sure."

GyreHaze
April 27th, 2018, 09:38 PM
"That's why your special babe." Escafe grinned at her reassuringly. "It doesn't really matter anyways - this mansion could hold the whole pack and all the Werecat's. We need more people for sure."

Motsumi blushed a bit when he said that "Yeah, The pack houses are both so big!! we might as well share one, There really is no need for us to have our own territories and pack houses..We never fight!" She ruffled his hair before darting off to his room and jumping onto his bed

Pluto
April 27th, 2018, 09:49 PM
Motsumi blushed a bit when he said that "Yeah, The pack houses are both so big!! we might as well share one, There really is no need for us to have our own territories and pack houses..We never fight!" She ruffled his hair before darting off to his room and jumping onto his bed
"Yeah, I totally agree." Escafe agreed flopping gracefully onto the beside beside Motsumi. "Maybe we could convince the Alpha's to become really close allies or something, so we don't have to be so different. Not that we are a bad thing. I love us." Escafe added quickly, kissing her on her cheek to make sure she understood it wasn't anything personal about their relationship.

GyreHaze
April 28th, 2018, 10:56 AM
"Yeah, I totally agree." Escafe agreed flopping gracefully onto the beside beside Motsumi. "Maybe we could convince the Alpha's to become really close allies or something, so we don't have to be so different. Not that we are a bad thing. I love us." Escafe added quickly, kissing her on her cheek to make sure she understood it wasn't anything personal about their relationship.

Motsumi snuggled up against Escafe, breathing in his scent."Mmm....I know we are not a bad thing....." Her face was buried in the crook of his neck. She loved Escafe alot, she'd do anything for the werewolf...She hoped peace would stay between the two packs otherwise things would go terrible for the couple...

Pluto
April 28th, 2018, 10:58 AM
Motsumi snuggled up against Escafe, breathing in his scent."Mmm....I know we are not a bad thing....." Her face was buried in the crook of his neck. She loved Escafe alot, she'd do anything for the werewolf...She hoped peace would stay between the two packs otherwise things would go terrible for the couple...
Escafe put his plate to the side and wrapped his arms around her. He was sure she could smell the affection wafting off of him. "Your right." He told her. "We are the best thing there could ever be."

GyreHaze
April 28th, 2018, 11:16 AM
Escafe put his plate to the side and wrapped his arms around her. He was sure she could smell the affection wafting off of him. "Your right." He told her. "We are the best thing there could ever be."

(( Sooo cuteee , I jsut realized...NEITHER PACK HAS AN ALPHA 0-0 Alssooo..Pups XD jk jk ))

"Your the best thing there could ever be babe..." Motsumi mumbled into his neck

Pluto
April 28th, 2018, 11:21 AM
(( Sooo cuteee , I jsut realized...NEITHER PACK HAS AN ALPHA 0-0 Alssooo..Pups XD jk jk ))

"Your the best thing there could ever be babe..." Motsumi mumbled into his neck
(who knows... maybe >:3 And also maybe we could rp the Alphas?)

"Stop your making me blush Motsumi." Escafe laughed, playing with her hair as he pulled her closer. Landing a kiss on her, he grinned and put his forehead against hers.

GyreHaze
April 28th, 2018, 11:29 AM
(who knows... maybe >:3 And also maybe we could rp the Alphas?)

"Stop your making me blush Motsumi." Escafe laughed, playing with her hair as he pulled her closer. Landing a kiss on her, he grinned and put his forehead against hers.

(( PUPS AND OR CUBS ORRR HYBRID ??? XD Also yeah..cause Alphas are needed nd apparently nobody wants to be the alphas soo yeah we could X3 ))

"Good, Your adorable as heck when you blush" Motsumi giggled, placing a kiss on his nose

Pluto
April 28th, 2018, 11:35 AM
(( PUPS AND OR CUBS ORRR HYBRID ??? XD Also yeah..cause Alphas are needed nd apparently nobody wants to be the alphas soo yeah we could X3 ))

"Good, Your adorable as heck when you blush" Motsumi giggled, placing a kiss on his nose
((One cub, One pup, and one hybrid >:3 and yeah that works))
"Well your always adorable." Escafe agreed with a chuckle, kissing her again on the lips.
((When for the cubs?))

GyreHaze
April 28th, 2018, 11:43 AM
((One cub, One pup, and one hybrid >:3 and yeah that works))
"Well your always adorable." Escafe agreed with a chuckle, kissing her again on the lips.
((When for the cubs?))

(( Yus Omigoodness the hybrid will be so cute, I hope XD ))

"N-No I'm not!!" Motsumi blushed and tried to hide her face in her sweater

(( I dunno... Never leave a wolf and a white tiger in a bedroom I REPEAT XD ))

Pluto
April 28th, 2018, 12:42 PM
(( Yus Omigoodness the hybrid will be so cute, I hope XD ))

"N-No I'm not!!" Motsumi blushed and tried to hide her face in her sweater

(( I dunno... Never leave a wolf and a white tiger in a bedroom I REPEAT XD ))
((LOL xD))

Escafe laughed and pulled her face out of her sweater. "You're even cuter when you blush too by the way babe." He grinned.

GyreHaze
April 28th, 2018, 12:55 PM
((LOL xD))

Escafe laughed and pulled her face out of her sweater. "You're even cuter when you blush too by the way babe." He grinned.

"N-No I'm not! Escafe you are the cute one!!" Motsumi whined

Pluto
April 28th, 2018, 06:56 PM
"N-No I'm not! Escafe you are the cute one!!" Motsumi whined
"Fine." Escafe agreed with a pout face. "Whatever you say princess."
((*cough cough* next day? ))

GyreHaze
April 28th, 2018, 11:19 PM
"Fine." Escafe agreed with a pout face. "Whatever you say princess."
((*cough cough* next day? ))

Motsumi giggled and pulled him into a kiss, pulling him under the blankets with her...

(( MAGICAL TIME SKIPPIES ))

Pluto
April 28th, 2018, 11:33 PM
Motsumi giggled and pulled him into a kiss, pulling him under the blankets with her...

(( MAGICAL TIME SKIPPIES ))
Escafe paced outside the hospital door, his breathing ragged, his face pale with worry and dripping with sweat. "They'll be fine." The Werewolf Alpha, Crimsbe, a kind, friendly, serious female, told him as they waited side by side with the Werecat Alpha. Finally he heard the doctor coming to the door.
((You be the Werecat Alpha)

GyreHaze
April 28th, 2018, 11:37 PM
Escafe paced outside the hospital door, his breathing ragged, his face pale with worry and dripping with sweat. "They'll be fine." The Werewolf Alpha, Crimsbe, a kind, friendly, serious female, told him as they waited side by side with the Werecat Alpha. Finally he heard the doctor coming to the door.
((You be the Werecat Alpha)

(( Waiiiiit whats happening XD and also okieee ))

The werecat Alpha, Lykoi glanced over at Escafe and put a hand on his shoulder "Calm down Escafe, your sweating like crazy. Everything will be fine" her voice gentle though a slight hint of worry could barely be noticed.

Pluto
April 28th, 2018, 11:41 PM
(( Waiiiiit whats happening XD and also okieee ))

The werecat Alpha, Lykoi glanced over at Escafe and put a hand on his shoulder "Calm down Escafe, your sweating like crazy. Everything will be fine" her voice gentle though a slight hint of worry could barely be noticed.
(She's like, just giving birth.. Or naw should they just be like testing the hybrid child or something? XD)
Escafe stopped, pacing and sweating, though he was still breathing in worried gasps. "How would you know how this works?" He snapped, his worry overcoming him. "Sorry." He mumbled almost immediately.

GyreHaze
April 28th, 2018, 11:44 PM
(She's like, just giving birth.. Or naw should they just be like testing the hybrid child or something? XD)
Escafe stopped, pacing and sweating, though he was still breathing in worried gasps. "How would you know how this works?" He snapped, his worry overcoming him. "Sorry." He mumbled almost immediately.

(( Lets just say in the process of giving birth to le adorable childs ))

A loud cry of pain came from the other room, Lykoi winced at the sound and sighed "I've never heard of a werecat and werewolf having pups or cubs or whatever, She sounds like she's in pain but all birth is painful Trust me..Heh I-I know" She mumbled

Pluto
April 28th, 2018, 11:48 PM
(( Lets just say in the process of giving birth to le adorable childs ))

A loud cry of pain came from the other room, Lykoi winced at the sound and sighed "I've never heard of a werecat and werewolf having pups or cubs or whatever, She sounds like she's in pain but all birth is painful Trust me..Heh I-I know" She mumbled
((KK)

Escafe put his hand on the door knob, growling in frustration when it was locked. He snapped a few curses in ancient Greek then turned into his wolf form, mumbling somethings in wolf speak that would've made any sailor proud.

(So that saying goes... ;3))

GyreHaze
April 28th, 2018, 11:51 PM
((KK)

Escafe put his hand on the door knob, growling in frustration when it was locked. He snapped a few curses in ancient Greek then turned into his wolf form, mumbling somethings in wolf speak that would've made any sailor proud.

(So that saying goes... ;3))

Lykoi growled and put all her strength into one kick aimed straight at the door as it swung open, Revealing a sweaty panting Motsumi

Pluto
April 28th, 2018, 11:56 PM
Lykoi growled and put all her strength into one kick aimed straight at the door as it swung open, Revealing a sweaty panting Motsumi
Escafe rushed in barreling past the doctor and nurses, still in his wolf form, to Motsumi's side. He became human again and stayed on his knees by her, by the bedside. "Motsumi!" He cried. "Are you ok?" He asked.

GyreHaze
April 29th, 2018, 12:04 AM
Escafe rushed in barreling past the doctor and nurses, still in his wolf form, to Motsumi's side. He became human again and stayed on his knees by her, by the bedside. "Motsumi!" He cried. "Are you ok?" He asked.

Motsumi struggled to speak but she managed to get a few words out before groaning in pain again "I-I'm Fine...Just painful...Heh" Lykoi walked over with a smile on her face "Your mates been panicking and very worried about you Sweetie, You've had us all worried" She mumbled stroking her white hair that was a mess

Pluto
April 29th, 2018, 12:08 AM
Motsumi struggled to speak but she managed to get a few words out before groaning in pain again "I-I'm Fine...Just painful...Heh" Lykoi walked over with a smile on her face "Your mates been panicking and very worried about you Sweetie, You've had us all worried" She mumbled stroking her white hair that was a mess
Crimsbe came inside awkwardly. "I hope it goes ok." She mumbled beside Lykoi.
Escafe kissed her forehead. "You got this babe." He murmured into her ear so that only she could hear him.

GyreHaze
April 29th, 2018, 12:14 AM
Crimsbe came inside awkwardly. "I hope it goes ok." She mumbled beside Lykoi.
Escafe kissed her forehead. "You got this babe." He murmured into her ear so that only she could hear him.

Lykoi glanced at Crimsbe " I hope so too..This has never happened before Crimsbe.." She muttered, Motsumi just groaned in response, in too much pain to get out a single word

(( skippie through painful birth ?? ))

Pluto
April 29th, 2018, 12:18 AM
Lykoi glanced at Crimsbe " I hope so too..This has never happened before Crimsbe.." She muttered, Motsumi just groaned in response, in too much pain to get out a single word

(( skippie through painful birth ?? ))
((YEAH I'd rather not have to explain that xD))

The doctor shoved them out of the room as Escafe heard her began to scream...

GyreHaze
April 29th, 2018, 12:28 AM
((YEAH I'd rather not have to explain that xD))

The doctor shoved them out of the room as Escafe heard her began to scream...

(( Yeah lets just have them all born like rn already i dunt wanna explain brith!!!))

Lykoi growled when they had been shoved out of the room

Pluto
April 29th, 2018, 12:30 AM
(( Yeah lets just have them all born like rn already i dunt wanna explain brith!!!))

Lykoi growled when they had been shoved out of the room

((HOURS LATER, wait whos gonna play who?))
Finally, Escafe saw the door creak open, his tired eyes opening. Dawn light began to break through the windows, and he sighed. He had not slept all night, and, he could not sleep now. "Come in." The doctor said, and all three went in.

GyreHaze
April 29th, 2018, 12:35 AM
((HOURS LATER, wait whos gonna play who?))
Finally, Escafe saw the door creak open, his tired eyes opening. Dawn light began to break through the windows, and he sighed. He had not slept all night, and, he could not sleep now. "Come in." The doctor said, and all three went in.

((What will Hybrid look like Cause i'd glady rp the Hybrid, XD we have three kids a pup a cub and hybrid :P ))

Motsumi laid there tiredly, gazing down at the Two small bundles in her arms while a third was held by the doctor.

Pluto
April 29th, 2018, 12:41 AM
((What will Hybrid look like Cause i'd glady rp the Hybrid, XD we have three kids a pup a cub and hybrid :P ))

Motsumi laid there tiredly, gazing down at the Two small bundles in her arms while a third was held by the doctor.
((KK, I'll play the cub or the pup, who do you want to play besides the hybrid? Also, hybrid look: a white wolf, with ginger-cream tips, and black stripes and one blue eye and one brown eye? Wolf look: Pure white with brown-ginger eyes Cat look: Ginger bingle tiger with blue eyes.)

"Why do you have the third child?" Escafe demanded, glaring at the doctor, then immedieatly looking down at the pup and cub. "They're perfect." He whispered into Motsumi's ear. "You did perfect."

Pluto
April 29th, 2018, 12:44 AM
((KK, I'll play the cub or the pup, who do you want to play besides the hybrid? Also, hybrid look: a white wolf, with ginger-cream tips, and black stripes and one blue eye and one brown eye? Wolf look: Pure white with brown-ginger eyes Cat look: Ginger bingle tiger with blue eyes.)

"Why do you have the third child?" Escafe demanded, glaring at the doctor, then immedieatly looking down at the pup and cub. "They're perfect." He whispered into Motsumi's ear. "You did perfect."
(Also maybe Aloise could be the Werecat?)

GyreHaze
April 29th, 2018, 12:47 AM

(( Hybrid shall be a female cause ye ))

"Don't snap at him please...Our third precious little angel is well.." She handed the cub to Escafe as the doctor handed the slightly larger bundle to her. "She's a, A hybrid.. " The bundle looked up at her parents her blue and brown eyes sparkling as she reached her hands up

Pluto
April 29th, 2018, 12:51 AM
(( Hybrid shall be a female cause ye ))

"Don't snap at him please...Our third precious little angel is well.." She handed the cub to Escafe as the doctor handed the slightly larger bundle to her. "She's a, A hybrid.. " The bundle looked up at her parents her blue and brown eyes sparkling as she reached her hands up
"Y-yes, of course Motsumi." Escafe nodded obediently. "And she's beautiful anyways." He told her, reaching for the hybrid child, but not actually touching her.

GyreHaze
April 29th, 2018, 12:53 AM
"Y-yes, of course Motsumi." Escafe nodded obediently. "And she's beautiful anyways." He told her, reaching for the hybrid child, but not actually touching her.

"What should we name them...?" Motsumi asked Escafe, The hybrid reaching out to grab ahold of her fathers fingers, cooing adorably

Pluto
April 29th, 2018, 01:01 AM
"What should we name them...?" Motsumi asked Escafe, The hybrid reaching out to grab ahold of her fathers fingers, cooing adorably
Escafe grabbed the hybrid gently and gently swayed her around in his arms. "We should name her Agase." Escafe murmured sweetly. "Then we should name the male wolf, Colen. You can chose the name for the cub."

GyreHaze
April 29th, 2018, 01:06 AM
Escafe grabbed the hybrid gently and gently swayed her around in his arms. "We should name her Agase." Escafe murmured sweetly. "Then we should name the male wolf, Colen. You can chose the name for the cub."

"Hmm...The cub we should name Himari" Motsumi smiled gently, holding the cub close, placing a kiss on the cubs forhead smiling. Agase cooed staring up at her father with bright eyes, while Himari kept reaching for Motsumi's fingers

(( What gender should the cub be ))

Pluto
April 29th, 2018, 03:14 PM
"Hmm...The cub we should name Himari" Motsumi smiled gently, holding the cub close, placing a kiss on the cubs forhead smiling. Agase cooed staring up at her father with bright eyes, while Himari kept reaching for Motsumi's fingers

(( What gender should the cub be ))
((Male, so Agase is the only female and learns how to be tough with her brothers which so be rough and touble-like))
"I like that name." Escafe kissed Agase's forehead before holding Colen in his other arm.

((I can be Colen and Himari if you'd like.))

GyreHaze
April 29th, 2018, 06:05 PM
((Male, so Agase is the only female and learns how to be tough with her brothers which so be rough and touble-like))
"I like that name." Escafe kissed Agase's forehead before holding Colen in his other arm.

((I can be Colen and Himari if you'd like.))

"I wanna go curl up in our bed now please....." Motsumi mumbled, she was still smiling but she was very tired out from giving birth to not one but THREE kids..

Pluto
April 30th, 2018, 08:49 PM
"I wanna go curl up in our bed now please....." Motsumi mumbled, she was still smiling but she was very tired out from giving birth to not one but THREE kids..
"I know, I know, Motsumi." Escafe agreed. "I'll pick you up and carry you back."

GyreHaze
April 30th, 2018, 08:59 PM
"I know, I know, Motsumi." Escafe agreed. "I'll pick you up and carry you back."

"Good you better Escafe" Motsumi smiled weakly, still cradling Himari in her arms.

Pluto
April 30th, 2018, 09:05 PM
"Good you better Escafe" Motsumi smiled weakly, still cradling Himari in her arms.
Handing the two other children safely into the Alpha's arms, Escafe gently picked up Motsumi with Himari in her arms and walked all the way to their house, which they'd made especially for them once they realized they'd been expecting a litter. He opened the door with one hand, and lied her down on their bed a few rooms later down at the end of the hall. "There you go, my love." He murmured in her ear as he got Agase and Colen from the alphas. He looked at them hard before murmuring in Motsumi's ear, "Want them to go?"

GyreHaze
April 30th, 2018, 09:11 PM
Handing the two other children safely into the Alpha's arms, Escafe gently picked up Motsumi with Himari in her arms and walked all the way to their house, which they'd made especially for them once they realized they'd been expecting a litter. He opened the door with one hand, and lied her down on their bed a few rooms later down at the end of the hall. "There you go, my love." He murmured in her ear as he got Agase and Colen from the alphas. He looked at them hard before murmuring in Motsumi's ear, "Want them to go?"

"Yes, Ido want them to go..they can come by another time but for now they need to go" Motsumi mumbled, sitting up and placing a kiss onto his cheek

Pluto
April 30th, 2018, 09:14 PM
"Yes, Ido want them to go..they can come by another time but for now they need to go" Motsumi mumbled, sitting up and placing a kiss onto his cheek
"Ok, whatever you wish." Escafe got up after kissing her on the forehead and turned to the Alpha's. "If you don't mind, we thank you for helping us, but we would like you to go so Motsumi and the kids can rest. You can come back some other time." He shooed them out of the bedroom and down the hall to the front door.

GyreHaze
April 30th, 2018, 09:24 PM
"Ok, whatever you wish." Escafe got up after kissing her on the forehead and turned to the Alpha's. "If you don't mind, we thank you for helping us, but we would like you to go so Motsumi and the kids can rest. You can come back some other time." He shooed them out of the bedroom and down the hall to the front door.

Agase started to get all fussy which cause motsumi to jolt up and pick up her daughter "Agase sweetie, shhh...Mama's here" she murmured

Pluto
April 30th, 2018, 09:26 PM
Agase started to get all fussy which cause motsumi to jolt up and pick up her daughter "Agase sweetie, shhh...Mama's here" she murmured
"Oh boy," Escafe grumbled to himself. "Motsumi will never get sleep if they keep whining." Out loud he said gently, "Motsumi, honey, let me take care of the kids, you need to sleep."

GyreHaze
April 30th, 2018, 09:30 PM
"Oh boy," Escafe grumbled to himself. "Motsumi will never get sleep if they keep whining." Out loud he said gently, "Motsumi, honey, let me take care of the kids, you need to sleep."

"I'm fine Escafe, just let me calm her down then I'll rest for a bit..I'll need to get used to getting less sleep now that I'm a mom" Agase slowly started to calm down, Motsumi smiled and planted a ksis on her daughters forhead "Don't be fussy for your dad my sweet little Agase.." she murmured

Pluto
April 30th, 2018, 09:32 PM
"I'm fine Escafe, just let me calm her down then I'll rest for a bit..I'll need to get used to getting less sleep now that I'm a mom" Agase slowly started to calm down, Motsumi smiled and planted a ksis on her daughters forhead "Don't be fussy for your dad my sweet little Agase.." she murmured
Escafe sighed and collapsed fast first onto the bed beside her, somehow not making Agase cry out and whine again. He tried his best to stay awake, but ended up sleeping himself with Himari and Colen by his side.

GyreHaze
April 30th, 2018, 09:34 PM
Escafe sighed and collapsed fast first onto the bed beside her, somehow not making Agase cry out and whine again. He tried his best to stay awake, but ended up sleeping himself with Himari and Colen by his side.

Motsumi giggled as he collapsed with Himari and Colen by his side falling fast asleep. "I guess we should sleep too.." she laid on the other side of the bed, making it to where the three kids were in between her and Escafe before falling asleep

Pluto
April 30th, 2018, 09:41 PM
Motsumi giggled as he collapsed with Himari and Colen by his side falling fast asleep. "I guess we should sleep too.." she laid on the other side of the bed, making it to where the three kids were in between her and Escafe before falling asleep

A little while later, Escafe woke with the sun shining straight into his eyes. He grumbled in annoyence, and, careful not to wake the kids or Motsumi, he got off the bed, rubbing sleep and grogginess from his eyes. He quietly walked down the hall and into the kitchen. Peering into the fridge, he got what he needed, and started to make their brunch.

GyreHaze
April 30th, 2018, 10:43 PM
A little while later, Escafe woke with the sun shining straight into his eyes. He grumbled in annoyence, and, careful not to wake the kids or Motsumi, he got off the bed, rubbing sleep and grogginess from his eyes. He quietly walked down the hall and into the kitchen. Peering into the fridge, he got what he needed, and started to make their brunch.

Motsumi had shifted in her sleep, the white tiger was curled around the pup cub and hybrid protectively. Agase was curled up by her two brothers, she was startled by the feeling of her mothers fur but didn't wake up

Pluto
May 1st, 2018, 10:35 PM
Motsumi had shifted in her sleep, the white tiger was curled around the pup cub and hybrid protectively. Agase was curled up by her two brothers, she was startled by the feeling of her mothers fur but didn't wake up
Finally Escafe finished and brough three bottles of milk with him, along with Motsumi's breakfast on a tray. He gently opened the door into the room and saw Motsumi in her white tiger form. "Rise and shine sleeping beauty." He said loudly in a teasing way.

GyreHaze
May 1st, 2018, 10:43 PM
Finally Escafe finished and brough three bottles of milk with him, along with Motsumi's breakfast on a tray. He gently opened the door into the room and saw Motsumi in her white tiger form. "Rise and shine sleeping beauty." He said loudly in a teasing way.

Motsumi jolted up growling then realized it was only her mate and calmed down, shifting back to her human form "Oh morning Escafe..Mmm what did ya make? Smells good"

Pluto
May 1st, 2018, 10:46 PM
Motsumi jolted up growling then realized it was only her mate and calmed down, shifting back to her human form "Oh morning Escafe..Mmm what did ya make? Smells good"
"I know you like waffles, so I made waffles, eggs, bacon, and hash browns, but you don't have to eat it all if your not feeling like it." He mumbled, blushing a bit. "And by the way babe, it's the middle of the day." He grinned.

GyreHaze
May 1st, 2018, 10:49 PM
"I know you like waffles, so I made waffles, eggs, bacon, and hash browns, but you don't have to eat it all if your not feeling like it." He mumbled, blushing a bit. "And by the way babe, it's the middle of the day." He grinned.

Motsumi blushed in embarrassment "O-Oh uhh..I-I totally knew that.." she chuckled nervously, tensing up as she heard soft noises coming fro mthe three sleeping figures on the bed "I hope you got yourself food too love"

Pluto
May 1st, 2018, 10:52 PM
Motsumi blushed in embarrassment "O-Oh uhh..I-I totally knew that.." she chuckled nervously, tensing up as she heard soft noises coming fro mthe three sleeping figures on the bed "I hope you got yourself food too love"
"Yeah it's still in the kitchen though." He told her. "Also I got bottles of milk for the kids once they wake up." He kissed her reassuringly on the forehead and left the tray beside her on the bed. "I'm going to go get my food. Want me to bring it back here?"

GyreHaze
May 1st, 2018, 10:56 PM
"Yeah it's still in the kitchen though." He told her. "Also I got bottles of milk for the kids once they wake up." He kissed her reassuringly on the forehead and left the tray beside her on the bed. "I'm going to go get my food. Want me to bring it back here?"

Motsumi nodded "Yeah eat in here with me, I'm sure these little ones will wake up soon so i don't wanna leave the room, and i'll need your help" Agase shifted in her sleep soft little growls coming from her

Silvershadow
May 4th, 2018, 07:32 PM

Form:
Name:
Personality:
Mate?:
Other:
Questions?:

Form:
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Love interest:
Other:
Questions?:

Form
Name: Blake Micheals
Appearance (should have wolf form and human forms): Human Form- tall, muscular with gray eyes, normally wears tank-tops and shorts.
Wolf Form- Pure white
Personality: Loyal, witty, kind and fierce
Other: Nope :)

GyreHaze
May 5th, 2018, 09:53 AM
Form
Name: Blake Micheals
Appearance (should have wolf form and human forms): Human Form- tall, muscular with gray eyes, normally wears tank-tops and shorts.
Wolf Form- Pure white
Personality: Loyal, witty, kind and fierce
Other: Nope :)

Accepted! Everyone else on this thread seems to have forgotten but a few others applied if ya want to bump anyone?? Ombre n I are currently in a different thread with our charries rn because we ar eroleplaying how they met :) we'll be back on the thread soon if ya want to roleplay with us!

Silvershadow
May 7th, 2018, 07:01 AM
Accepted! Everyone else on this thread seems to have forgotten but a few others applied if ya want to bump anyone?? Ombre n I are currently in a different thread with our charries rn because we ar eroleplaying how they met :) we'll be back on the thread soon if ya want to roleplay with us!

Sure :)

GyreHaze
May 7th, 2018, 08:10 AM
Sure :)

I'll srr if Ombre can join me back here if not I've got two charries open in this thread ready to Rp if ya want

Silvershadow
May 7th, 2018, 11:41 AM
I'll srr if Ombre can join me back here if not I've got two charries open in this thread ready to Rp if ya want

Yeah that's fine. I'll rp with anyone.))

GyreHaze
May 7th, 2018, 12:25 PM

(( Boop i know we is on other thread but yeahh..))

Motsumi pushed severel strands of hair out of her face, glancing down at the tray as her stomach growled "Not waiting to eat thats for sure."she mumbled before digging into her food. Agase had woken up while her mother was eating and started to cry which alerted The white tiger and in seconds she was cradling the hybrid in her arms and holding one of the bottles "shhh.."

GyreHaze
June 14th, 2018, 02:04 PM
The feeling is mutual.. he muttered sleepily.

( Lets time skippiee from where we left off...A few months passed, Amalia is still Beta and Leo is now Delta [ I decided that nu fighting me so shushyy] both are still mates and their love/bond has grown much stronger, Peace hasn't been broken between the packs yet but some rogue wolves have caused some trouble and a few big cats had been put down by Amalia and the Alpha for plotting against and attacking the pack )

Brushing her messy white and lilac hair Amalia looked at herself in the mirror, ends of her hair resting a few inches above her hips, her curvy figure clad with a pastel pink bikini and a dark purple romper over it, putting on a single layer of lip gloss she put on her white wedges and sat on the bed waiting for leo.

( BEACH TRIP!!!!!!)

SacredMadness
June 14th, 2018, 02:23 PM
( Lets time skippiee from where we left off...A few months passed, Amalia is still Beta and Leo is now Delta [ I decided that nu fighting me so shushyy] both are still mates and their love/bond has grown much stronger, Peace hasn't been broken between the packs yet but some rogue wolves have caused some trouble and a few big cats had been put down by Amalia and the Alpha for plotting against and attacking the pack )

Brushing her messy white and lilac hair Amalia looked at herself in the mirror, ends of her hair resting a few inches above her hips, her curvy figure clad with a pastel pink bikini and a dark purple romper over it, putting on a single layer of lip gloss she put on her white wedges and sat on the bed waiting for leo.

( BEACH TRIP!!!!!!)
Leo spiked his hair up in the front and walked out of the bathroom. He had his blue swim trunks with tiny sharks on them on and was looking for the shirt he would wear till they got to the beach.

“Amalia, do you know where my shirt is?” He asked, his blue eyes clear with confusion. He had on his Adidas slides and for some reason he had one of Amalia’s combs in his hand.

Static
June 14th, 2018, 02:36 PM
Anywhere I can jump in?)

June 14th, 2018, 02:42 PM
Fersen yawned as she was back in her human form on the beack on a breezy summer day. She looked around, her silver eyes disguised as brown ones under her aviators. she had a two piece on with a burning rose charm on her backpack she brought with her and her swimsuit was yellow with black. She regarded everyone and didn't find anyone that would recognize her. She started reading her book again, hoping no one would recognize her. either from the pack or not

SacredMadness
June 14th, 2018, 03:15 PM
Fersen yawned as she was back in her human form on the beack on a breezy summer day. She looked around, her silver eyes disguised as brown ones under her aviators. she had a two piece on with a burning rose charm on her backpack she brought with her and her swimsuit was yellow with black. She regarded everyone and didn't find anyone that would recognize her. She started reading her book again, hoping no one would recognize her. either from the pack or not
Nina ran along the shore at full speed in her silvery wolf form. It was almost a complete opposite from her human form except for the eyes. The eyes were a crystalline blue that always seemed to glow. She skid to a stop near Ferden, accidentally spraying sand all over her.

“Sorry Fersen!” She barked. She shifted back to her human form. Her hair on her head turned black and grew to about her tailbone and her skin turned tan and her height grew to be about 5’9”. She had a bikini on with blue and green striped top and black bottoms.

June 14th, 2018, 03:51 PM
Nina ran along the shore at full speed in her silvery wolf form. It was almost a complete opposite from her human form except for the eyes. The eyes were a crystalline blue that always seemed to glow. She skid to a stop near Ferden, accidentally spraying sand all over her.

“Sorry Fersen!” She barked. She shifted back to her human form. Her hair on her head turned black and grew to about her tailbone and her skin turned tan and her height grew to be about 5’9”. She had a bikini on with blue and green striped top and black bottoms.
Fersen paid no attention to the sand but looked up as someone said her name. "Huh? Oh hi nina. I was hoping that no one would recognize me. But of course someone did, " she said.oh well. She got out from her seat and took off her hood. her black hair gleamed, complementing her own red bikini that had a burning rose on the left side of the top.

(I am on severe storm alert rn and click this: here (http://https://dragcave.net/user/Hydra090)http://https://dragcave.net/image/yWio7/1.gif

SacredMadness
June 14th, 2018, 09:26 PM
Fersen paid no attention to the sand but looked up as someone said her name. "Huh? Oh hi nina. I was hoping that no one would recognize me. But of course someone did, " she said.oh well. She got out from her seat and took off her hood. her black hair gleamed, complementing her own red bikini that had a burning rose on the left side of the top.

(I am on severe storm alert rn and click this: here (http://https://dragcave.net/user/Hydra090)http://https://dragcave.net/image/yWio7/1.gif
(We never get tornadoes where I live and we got a really bad one yesterday. )
“Sorry I didn’t mean to interrupt you. What do you say to playing in the waves for a bit. Surfing maybe?” She said trying to be outgoing and friendly to the introvert she wolf.

GyreHaze
June 14th, 2018, 10:32 PM
Leo spiked his hair up in the front and walked out of the bathroom. He had his blue swim trunks with tiny sharks on them on and was looking for the shirt he would wear till they got to the beach.

“Amalia, do you know where my shirt is?” He asked, his blue eyes clear with confusion. He had on his Adidas slides and for some reason he had one of Amalia’s combs in his hand.

"Babe youllsing your clothes already? I'll get you another one" amalia stood up and went to go pull out a shirt from their suitcase and handed it to him pulling him into a kiss "Stop losing your clothes, Delta~"

SacredMadness
June 14th, 2018, 10:38 PM
"Babe youllsing your clothes already? I'll get you another one" amalia stood up and went to go pull out a shirt from their suitcase and handed it to him pulling him into a kiss "Stop losing your clothes, Delta~"
He pulled her in for an enveloping hug and kissed her back.
“Thanks love,” he said bopping her nose. He absent-mindedly slid the comb into his pocket and let go.
“You ready to go Beta~” he said poking her sides.

GyreHaze
June 14th, 2018, 10:42 PM
He pulled her in for an enveloping hug and kissed her back.
“Thanks love,” he said bopping her nose. He absent-mindedly slid the comb into his pocket and let go.
“You ready to go Beta~” he said poking her sides.

She giggled as he poked her sides "i wanna start our lil vacation, lets go!!! we are gonna have a beacb house all to ourselves" she squealed bouncing a bit

SacredMadness
June 14th, 2018, 10:44 PM
She giggled as he poked her sides "i wanna start our lil vacation, lets go!!! we are gonna have a beacb house all to ourselves" she squealed bouncing a bit
Leo hugged Amalia tight in order to stop her bouncing. “Of course!” He picked her up and started carrying her out the door.
“I guess we need our bags huh?” He said with a chuckle.

GyreHaze
June 14th, 2018, 10:55 PM
Leo hugged Amalia tight in order to stop her bouncing. “Of course!” He picked her up and started carrying her out the door.
“I guess we need our bags huh?” He said with a chuckle.

A small figure appared behind them with their bags " i got them Leo! Come onyou guys get your butts to the beach!" Emily pushed them towards the door as amalia giggled "Em kiddo we can carrg our own bags!"

SacredMadness
June 14th, 2018, 10:59 PM
A small figure appared behind them with their bags " i got them Leo! Come onyou guys get your butts to the beach!" Emily pushed them towards the door as amalia giggled "Em kiddo we can carrg our own bags!"
Leo let Amalia down gently and took the bags from Em. “Pushy child!” He said ruffling her hair while laughing. He carried the bags down the stairs (very manly-like......naah) and dropped them at the bottom. “What do you have in here? Submarines?” He said jokingly.

GyreHaze
June 14th, 2018, 11:03 PM
Leo let Amalia down gently and took the bags from Em. “Pushy child!” He said ruffling her hair while laughing. He carried the bags down the stairs (very manly-like......naah) and dropped them at the bottom. “What do you have in here? Submarines?” He said jokingly.

Amalia pouted "No..we are going to be gone for about a month Leo so we needed clothes and stuff" she took a few bags and headed outside

SacredMadness
June 14th, 2018, 11:44 PM
Amalia pouted "No..we are going to be gone for about a month Leo so we needed clothes and stuff" she took a few bags and headed outside
“Sorry, I was only joking” he said feeling ears sprout again.

June 15th, 2018, 08:55 AM
(We never get tornadoes where I live and we got a really bad one yesterday. )
“Sorry I didn’t mean to interrupt you. What do you say to playing in the waves for a bit. Surfing maybe?” She said trying to be outgoing and friendly to the introvert she wolf.
"Surfing sounds nice," Fersen said smiling a little and getting her red surf board out from behind her chair

SacredMadness
June 15th, 2018, 10:16 AM
"Surfing sounds nice," Fersen said smiling a little and getting her red surf board out from behind her chair
Nina grabbed her customized board. It was black with blue and green fire coming from the tip. “Let’s go!”

June 15th, 2018, 11:19 AM
Nina grabbed her customized board. It was black with blue and green fire coming from the tip. “Let’s go!”
Fersen smiled, "Alright!"

GyreHaze
June 15th, 2018, 12:40 PM
“Sorry, I was only joking” he said feeling ears sprout again.

"Its fine Leo, now come on love" she pouted, her ears flattened against her head

GyreHaze
June 15th, 2018, 12:43 PM
Anywhere I can jump in?)

We had been role-playing crow and one of my wolves whos name i cant remember XD we can continue

Static
June 15th, 2018, 12:55 PM
We had been role-playing crow and one of my wolves whos name i cant remember XD we can continue
Ok.Where is the last post of that rp?)

GyreHaze
June 15th, 2018, 02:28 PM

(This was the last response but i dunno, i wanna skip ahaead a bit because of the fact well ish been awhile and alots happened, but i dont know the relationship between these two)

SacredMadness
June 15th, 2018, 09:08 PM
"Its fine Leo, now come on love" she pouted, her ears flattened against her head
He bounded after her and tacked her in a hug.

SacredMadness
June 15th, 2018, 09:11 PM
Fersen smiled, "Alright!"
Nina dove into the waves and started paddling out to sea.

GyreHaze
June 15th, 2018, 11:12 PM
He bounded after her and tacked her in a hug.

She let out a squeal hugging him back "Babeeee you made me squeals" Amalia whined kissing him

SacredMadness
June 15th, 2018, 11:13 PM
She let out a squeal hugging him back "Babeeee you made me squeals" Amalia whined kissing him
(We need to bring Scar and Obsidian back. They were so cute!)
“Haha. Your squeals are so adorable!” He said playfully nipping her ear.

GyreHaze
June 15th, 2018, 11:40 PM
(We need to bring Scar and Obsidian back. They were so cute!)
“Haha. Your squeals are so adorable!” He said playfully nipping her ear.

( And Gyre!! Scars sister comes back if scar does..ooo lets do it!!)

"N-No they are not!" She mumbled, nuzzling his neck "lets go the beach is calling usss!!!"

Gyre was laying on her bed, her long black hair a mess and face slightly pale and stsined with tear streaks. She badnt left her room for over a week and refused to eat anything, she didnt care to take care of herself anymore. Obsidian stood outside her room letting out a sigh "Gyre come on out, i know you miss him but the pack needs you... Scar needs her sister and Alpha back" his voice was gentle as he spoke

SacredMadness
June 15th, 2018, 11:50 PM
( And Gyre!! Scars sister comes back if scar does..ooo lets do it!!)

"N-No they are not!" She mumbled, nuzzling his neck "lets go the beach is calling usss!!!"

Gyre was laying on her bed, her long black hair a mess and face slightly pale and stsined with tear streaks. She badnt left her room for over a week and refused to eat anything, she didnt care to take care of herself anymore. Obsidian stood outside her room letting out a sigh "Gyre come on out, i know you miss him but the pack needs you... Scar needs her sister and Alpha back" his voice was gentle as he spoke
(I am reading the old role play of this!)
Leo poked her and took off for the beach.

Scarlett sat in her room in complete silence. Gyre was starving herself and wouldn’t come out of her room. Gyre was her backbone, no matter how many times they fought the sisters always had each other’s backs. Scarlett had tried countless time to get her elder sister out of the room but nothing had opened the door. She wanted to bust down the door and drag her sister out but she was too scared of what she might find. Her sister extremely malnourished and less than skin and bones or even......dead. Obsidian has been there for her but it wasn’t the same as a sisters love. (To be clear Obsidian and Scar aren’t mates....yet....right?)

GyreHaze
June 15th, 2018, 11:59 PM
(I am reading the old role play of this!)
Leo poked her and took off for the beach.

Scarlett sat in her room in complete silence. Gyre was starving herself and wouldn’t come out of her room. Gyre was her backbone, no matter how many times they fought the sisters always had each other’s backs. Scarlett had tried countless time to get her elder sister out of the room but nothing had opened the door. She wanted to bust down the door and drag her sister out but she was too scared of what she might find. Her sister extremely malnourished and less than skin and bones or even......dead. Obsidian has been there for her but it wasn’t the same as a sisters love. (To be clear Obsidian and Scar aren’t mates....yet....right?)

( hmn well..its been months so lets say they are together but before obisidan could ask Scar to officially be his mate Xymbis dies and Gyre became their main focus rTher than him asking Scar, bthey are together but not official))

Obsidian walked alway and headed to scar "Hey Scar, you doing alright...? I tried to talk to Gyre again but no answer...Xymbis meant alot to her..tbwirbmTe bondbwas veey dtrongband whenbbe was killed Gyre could feel bis pain...maling this alot worse..Your sister loved him..."he paused for a moment, pulling scar into a hug "losing your mate is torture...youd rather be dead bezide them...we will get Gyre bsck to her old self doon i promise Scar..you need to stay strong for her..."

SacredMadness
June 16th, 2018, 12:06 AM
( hmn well..its been months so lets say they are together but before obisidan could ask Scar to officially be his mate Xymbis dies and Gyre became their main focus rTher than him asking Scar, bthey are together but not official))

Obsidian walked alway and headed to scar "Hey Scar, you doing alright...? I tried to talk to Gyre again but no answer...Xymbis meant alot to her..tbwirbmTe bondbwas veey dtrongband whenbbe was killed Gyre could feel bis pain...maling this alot worse..Your sister loved him..."he paused for a moment, pulling scar into a hug "losing your mate is torture...youd rather be dead bezide them...we will get Gyre bsck to her old self doon i promise Scar..you need to stay strong for her..."
(Are you tired? Lol)
Scarlett leaned into his hug and nodded. She knew she needed to snap out of this depression stage but it was holding her in like an elephant in a tar pit. “I’m....I’ll...be okay,” she mumbled. She looked over past events in her mental slideshow and the fun times they had together together came back. Even when Gyre walked in on Obsidian and Scar passed out on the bed. She stepped out of Obsidian’s embrace and looked at him. (OOC: Cue superhero music)
”I’m gonna try and talk to her. Can you order a new door?” She asked with what she hoped was a determine look on her face. She darted out of the room and ran to Gyre’s room. (OOC: Cue “Do you Wanna Build A Snowman) She banged on the door and shouted “GYRE ONYX OPEN UP RIGHT NOW ALPHA!”

GyreHaze
June 16th, 2018, 12:13 AM
(Are you tired? Lol)
Scarlett leaned into his hug and nodded. She knew she needed to snap out of this depression stage but it was holding her in like an elephant in a tar pit. “I’m....I’ll...be okay,” she mumbled. She looked over past events in her mental slideshow and the fun times they had together together came back. Even when Gyre walked in on Obsidian and Scar passed out on the bed. She stepped out of Obsidian’s embrace and looked at him. (OOC: Cue superhero music)
”I’m gonna try and talk to her. Can you order a new door?” She asked with what she hoped was a determine look on her face. She darted out of the room and ran to Gyre’s room. (OOC: Cue “Do you Wanna Build A Snowman) She banged on the door and shouted “GYRE ONYX OPEN UP RIGHT NOW ALPHA!”

(No broken phone lots of umm..mistakes im so sorry XD )

"Oh no...ill get a new door ready... Heh " Obsidian smiled to himself, once these two were out of depression be could finally ask scar, a box sat in a drawer in his room waiting to be dhown to the she-wolf.
Gyre stayed put but spoke fknally.."Dont break the door and nust get in here..." she forced herself to sit up and looked over at the door

SacredMadness
June 16th, 2018, 12:18 AM
(No broken phone lots of umm..mistakes im so sorry XD )

"Oh no...ill get a new door ready... Heh " Obsidian smiled to himself, once these two were out of depression be could finally ask scar, a box sat in a drawer in his room waiting to be dhown to the she-wolf.
Gyre stayed put but spoke fknally.."Dont break the door and nust get in here..." she forced herself to sit up and looked over at the door
(I’m fangirling with these two right now #betterlovestorythantwilight )
Scarlett smiled triumphantly and opened the door. She was upset by the sight in front of her but refused to show it. “Gyre Onyx! What the heck!” she ran over to her sister and turned the light on. Her sisters hair was matted and sprawled everywhere. “Get. In. The. Shower. Now.” She said in her “no nonsense” voice. She dragged her sister from the bed and threw her into the bathroom.

GyreHaze
June 16th, 2018, 12:30 AM
(I’m fangirling with these two right now #betterlovestorythantwilight )
Scarlett smiled triumphantly and opened the door. She was upset by the sight in front of her but refused to show it. “Gyre Onyx! What the heck!” she ran over to her sister and turned the light on. Her sisters hair was matted and sprawled everywhere. “Get. In. The. Shower. Now.” She said in her “no nonsense” voice. She dragged her sister from the bed and threw her into the bathroom.

Gyre stripped and stepped into the shower spending a good 20 or so minutes to scrub herself. Whenbshe stepped out she wrapped a twoel around herself and stared at her reflection, she was quite pale and dark circles were around her eyes and she haf become quite thin. She walked back into her room wearing a towel "How long has it been...?"

SacredMadness
June 16th, 2018, 12:33 AM
Gyre stripped and stepped into the shower spending a good 20 or so minutes to scrub herself. Whenbshe stepped out she wrapped a twoel around herself and stared at her reflection, she was quite pale and dark circles were around her eyes and she haf become quite thin. She walked back into her room wearing a towel "How long has it been...?"
Scarlett had been standing outside the door the whole time. “Over a week. Get your butt dressed. You are eating.” she closed her eyes and handed Gyre a pair of skinny jeans and a shirt. She closed the bathroom door and walked into the hallway. “Obsidian? Eh Rock Boy!” she called down the hallway.

GyreHaze
June 16th, 2018, 12:39 AM
Scarlett had been standing outside the door the whole time. “Over a week. Get your butt dressed. You are eating.” she closed her eyes and handed Gyre a pair of skinny jeans and a shirt. She closed the bathroom door and walked into the hallway. “Obsidian? Eh Rock Boy!” she called down the hallway.

Gyre changed into the skinny keans and black muscle top, brushing her hair and throwing on a beanie, deciding to do a quick Smokey eye andapplying dark red matte lipstick. "Eyeliner and...done, i dont look depressed and dead yay...fine now rake me to be fed" she pushed back a lock of her long messy black hair.
Obsidian grinned snd walked over "Yes my lil bartle scar? Need something?" He planted a kiss on her cheek

SacredMadness
June 16th, 2018, 12:47 AM
Gyre changed into the skinny keans and black muscle top, brushing her hair and throwing on a beanie, deciding to do a quick Smokey eye andapplying dark red matte lipstick. "Eyeliner and...done, i dont look depressed and dead yay...fine now rake me to be fed" she pushed back a lock of her long messy black hair.
Obsidian grinned snd walked over "Yes my lil bartle scar? Need something?" He planted a kiss on her cheek
“I need you to make something for Gyre, she will be starving.” Scarlett asked and returned the cheek kiss. She felt like she was in charge and hope she didn’t come off as cold to her beloved Obsidian. The poor boy needed love too. But her sister needed it more. She ran back into the room, in hopes to lighten the mood, she said ”You can cancel the order on the door!” She chuckled before disappearing. She returned to her sister who was now dressed. She rushed at her sister and gave her a giant hug. “You don’t look dead anymore! Obsidian is making you something to eat.” she told her sister with tears coming to her eyes. Tears of joy. She was so glad her sister was coming out of this weird hibernation.