PDA

View Full Version : soul dance

cute skeleton
April 1st, 2018, 09:27 PM
before you say anything, limited things such as werewolves and vampires along with magic is allowed as long as it doesnt cause trouble.welcome to a world where to find your forever love, it involves soul dancing. in order to do soul dancing, you and someone close must perform a dance that involves both the types of dancing you and your partner like or one if you both like the same kind of dancing. then you dance using both of those types to dance, afterward two hearts should appear. one should be rose red and the other should be sea blue, those two colors together represent that you are forever soul mates if they are not and those colors are such as purple and green. then you are not meant to be together if they are the same color though. that means you are meant to be friends or family but not in the same way as a soul mate, this can be of any color. it's really that simple, that involves no further explanation from that point. also warning for those of you all, the hearts will not always appear. don't freak out about this, it just means you messed something up or you need more time before doing the soul dance again.

form:
name:
appearance:
preferred type of soul dancing: (the type of dancing they mostly do for soul dancing)
deformities, if so what are they?: (just to make things interesting a bit more)
other:
questions?:
other ideas?:

my forms:

name: Gabby jenkins|| Alex tango|| May fire
appearance: girl with brown dark brown hair but gets lighter as it goes down becoming a golden brown at the tips of her hair, blue eyes and fair skin along with freckles along her cheeks and nose. she wears glasses || black hair, green eyes, fair skin || white hair, white eyes and pale skin
preferred type of soul dancing: hip hop || tango || ballet
deformities, if so what are they?: mute || nope || yes, blind
other: gabby does know sign language but mostly uses wing dings (for those who know undertale, yes basically this is what gaster speaks. i did this since this is actually a type of language that i found out about. they use symbles with their hands or draw symbles but but not like sign language, its better to understand more if you read about it)
questions?:
other ideas?: it's my roleplay

Blueberry
April 1st, 2018, 09:37 PM
I’m down! XD

name: Kindle Star
appearance: brown hair, bright blue eyes, almost always is exited.
preferred type of soul dancing: does foxtrot count?
deformities, if so what are they?: deaf feels the beat of the music
other: nope
questions?: nope
other ideas?: not right now.

SacredMadness
April 1st, 2018, 09:38 PM
name: Carrie Skey
appearance: Carrie is a shirt and petite brunette with brown eyes
preferred type of soul dancing: (the type of dancing they mostly do for soul dancing)- Ballet
deformities, if so what are they?: (just to make things interesting a bit more) she has only one ear due to a childhood accident
other: Aphmau plushie
questions?: how many characters?
other ideas?: Zilch

cute skeleton
April 1st, 2018, 09:45 PM
name: Carrie Skey
appearance: Carrie is a shirt and petite brunette with brown eyes
preferred type of soul dancing: (the type of dancing they mostly do for soul dancing)- Ballet
deformities, if so what are they?: (just to make things interesting a bit more) she has only one ear due to a childhood accident
questions?: how many characters?
other ideas?: Zilch

I’m down! XD

name: Kindle Star
appearance: brown hair, bright blue eyes, almost always is exited.
preferred type of soul dancing: does foxtrot count?
deformities, if so what are they?: deaf feels the beat of the music
other: nope
questions?: nope
other ideas?: not right now.
both accepted, and you can have as many characters as you want.

and to answer you raven, from what i know foxtrot does count as a dance

Blueberry
April 1st, 2018, 09:50 PM
Yay! And I’ll go get on my phone and save your Eggs! RAVEN TO THE RESCUE!!!

cute skeleton
April 1st, 2018, 10:12 PM
Yay! And I’ll go get on my phone and save your Eggs! RAVEN TO THE RESCUE!!!
thanks, though it will take more than just one person to save the eggs but thanks for the help!!!

Blueberry
April 2nd, 2018, 06:58 AM
thanks, though it will take more than just one person to save the eggs but thanks for the help!!!
Np! I’m happy to help the best I can! Stay determined and people will come!

Dark Queen
April 2nd, 2018, 07:53 AM
name: Autumn Weathers
appearance: a pale girl with auburn hair, she is average for her height and is skinny. She has bright green eyes.

preferred type of soul dancing: (the type of dancing they mostly do for soul dancing) hip hop
deformities, if so what are they?: (just to make things interesting a bit more) blind in her left eye she covers with her hair.
questions?: Nope
other ideas?: Nope

Rhubarb
April 2nd, 2018, 07:54 AM
form:
name: Conner
appearance: plaid shirt (a nice blue) blond hair blue eyes.
preferred type of soul dancing: (the type of dancing they mostly do for soul dancing) They don't like to dance and don't know how
deformities, if so what are they?: Their soul is cracked
other: They stay away from other people most of the time and just carry around a furry little dog named: Canis
questions?: do we need a dance? -.-
other ideas?: nope not really

cute skeleton
April 2nd, 2018, 08:24 AM
form:
name: Conner
appearance: plaid shirt (a nice blue) blond hair blue eyes.
preferred type of soul dancing: (the type of dancing they mostly do for soul dancing) They don't like to dance and don't know how
deformities, if so what are they?: Their soul is cracked
other: They stay away from other people most of the time and just carry around a furry little dog named: Canis
questions?: do we need a dance? -.-
other ideas?: nope not really

name: Autumn Weathers
appearance: a pale girl with auburn hair, she is average for her height and is skinny. She has bright green eyes.

preferred type of soul dancing: (the type of dancing they mostly do for soul dancing) hip hop
deformities, if so what are they?: (just to make things interesting a bit more) blind in her left eye she covers with her hair.
questions?: Nope
other ideas?: Nope

both accepted, and a dance isnt always required so no

Silhouettes
April 2nd, 2018, 07:16 PM
name: Lillian
appearance: https://i.pinimg.com/originals/1c/e4/69/1ce469ef7b7bd163543cd8fc018b728a.jpg
preferred type of soul dancing: (the type of dancing they mostly do for soul dancing) The Waltz
deformities, if so what are they?: (just to make things interesting a bit more) : Her left leg is unusable
other: She’s Pansexual
questions?: N/A
other ideas?: N/A

name: Ashton
appearance: https://avatanplus.com/files/resources/mid/5a6ea7009b73d161403c5a7d.png
preferred type of soul dancing: (the type of dancing they mostly do for soul dancing) : Ballet
deformities, if so what are they?: (just to make things interesting a bit more) : None
other: She’s Bisexual

cute skeleton
April 3rd, 2018, 04:48 PM
name: Lillian
appearance: https://i.pinimg.com/originals/1c/e4/69/1ce469ef7b7bd163543cd8fc018b728a.jpg
preferred type of soul dancing: (the type of dancing they mostly do for soul dancing) The Waltz
deformities, if so what are they?: (just to make things interesting a bit more) : Her left leg is unusable
other: She’s Pansexual

name: Ashton
appearance: https://avatanplus.com/files/resources/mid/5a6ea7009b73d161403c5a7d.png
preferred type of soul dancing: (the type of dancing they mostly do for soul dancing) : Ballet
deformities, if so what are they?: (just to make things interesting a bit more) : None
other: She’s Bisexual
both accepted

Turtletu
April 3rd, 2018, 05:13 PM
name: Aaron phoenix ||jace Pheonix
appearance: black hair red eyes werewolf wears a red hoodie tan skin||blonde hair black jacket blue pants tan skin
preferred type of soul dancing: hip-hop||pojo dancing
deformities, if so what are they?: half-deaf||mute
other: both know sign language pojo dancing is when you jump up and down a lot

cute skeleton
April 3rd, 2018, 05:26 PM
name: Aaron phoenix ||jace Pheonix
appearance: black hair red eyes werewolf wears a red hoodie tan skin||blonde hair black jacket blue pants tan skin
preferred type of soul dancing: hip-hop||pojo dancing
deformities, if so what are they?: half-deaf||mute
other: both know sign language pojo dancing is when you jump up and down a lot
accepted!!!

cute skeleton
April 3rd, 2018, 06:09 PM
( Ravenfang Dark Queen Orderly mage Turtletu Black Cat FearlessFerocity we can start now!!!)

gabby had her headphones in listening to die young by kesha. she kept her hood up and sat on a tree branch leaning against the tree itself. she closed her eyes listening to the music and not paying attention to anything around her.

(open)

alex was at home cooking some food for himself.

(open for anyone interested to be a roommate or just visiting his house)

may was in an empty room at the dancing studio with only a door to get inside and no windows. she put on some ballet music and danced to it seeing as thats all she could do since she was blind and since she was aloud to use the room, she would come here often getting used to the room knowing where every wall was since it wasnt that big really and one of the times she didnt need her 3 animals to guide her, her big husky gaurdian who made sure she was well protected. her grey cat ash who helped her walk and make sure she didnt bump into anyone or tripped. and then her hawk sky who helped navigate their surroundings. and since they helped her get around, they always had to be with her even if the place doesnt allow it they still have to come with her.

(open)

Blueberry
April 3rd, 2018, 06:17 PM
( Ravenfang Dark Queen Orderly mage Turtletu Black Cat FearlessFerocity we can start now!!!)

gabby had her headphones in listening to die young by kesha. she kept her hood up and sat on a tree branch leaning against the tree itself. she closed her eyes listening to the music and not paying attention to anything around her.

(open)

alex was at home cooking some food for himself.

(open for anyone interested to be a roommate or just visiting his house)

may was in an empty room at the dancing studio with only a door to get inside and no windows. she put on some ballet music and danced to it seeing as thats all she could do since she was blind and since she was aloud to use the room, she would come here often getting used to the room knowing where every wall was since it wasnt that big really and one of the times she didnt need her 3 animals to guide her, her big husky gaurdian who made sure she was well protected. her grey cat ash who helped her walk and make sure she didnt bump into anyone or tripped. and then her hawk sky who helped navigate their surroundings. and since they helped her get around, they always had to be with her even if the place doesnt allow it they still have to come with her.

(open)
(Man, I’ve been so busy doing so many different things in rp and irl that I had to look up what my character’s name was again. XD)
Kindle knocked on Alex’s door, hoping that he wasn’t out somewhere.

Turtletu
April 3rd, 2018, 06:19 PM
Aaron was sitting at home eating breakfast before school

jace was sleep still when his alarm went off a third time and went"crap im late"

cute skeleton
April 3rd, 2018, 06:24 PM
(Man, I’ve been so busy doing so many different things in rp and irl that I had to look up what my character’s name was again. XD)
Kindle knocked on Alex’s door, hoping that he wasn’t out somewhere.
alex put the burner on low so he didn't burn the house down then went to the door and opened it. "oh hi kindle" he greeted.

Turtletu
April 3rd, 2018, 06:30 PM
"oh it's almost time to go I should probably wake up Jace" getting up

coming downstairs Jace sees Aaron getting up and said hey Jace am I late in sign language

"yes you are there is a poptart in the toaster for you" getting my jacket on

Silhouettes
April 3rd, 2018, 06:32 PM
Ashton hummed the notes to the song, trying to clear her head. She had earlier been ridiculed for her limp leg by a group of horrible people. Her crutches hit the ground with a loud ‘clank.’ Even then, the limb dragged on the sidewalk sightly. Her expression was monotone as it usually was as she hummed the melodic rhythm. As she limped to the location of her house, she crashed to the ground as Ashton collided with someone. She let out a slight groan as she tumbled to the ground before wincing as she cut her wrist.

Blueberry
April 3rd, 2018, 06:37 PM
alex put the burner on low so he didn't burn the house down then went to the door and opened it. "oh hi kindle" he greeted.
(Does Alex know sign language? Remember kindle is deaf. She can read lips mostly, but sign language might help)
Kindle shook her head and signaled at her ears saying, *can’t hear

Turtletu
April 3rd, 2018, 06:39 PM
(Open, sorry its sort. I’ll add Lillian soon.)

Ashton hummed the notes to the song, trying to clear her head. She had earlier been ridiculed for her limp leg by a group of horrible people. Her crutches hit the ground with a loud ‘clank.’ Even then, the limb dragged on the sidewalk sightly. Her expression was monotone as it usually was as she hummed the melodic rhythm. As she limped to the location of her house, she crashed to the ground as Ashton collided with someone. She let out a slight groan as she tumbled to the ground before wincing as she cut her wrist.

oh im sorry Jace said in sign language while helping her up

cute skeleton
April 3rd, 2018, 06:39 PM
(Does Alex know sign language? Remember kindle is deaf. She can read lips mostly, but sign language might help)
Kindle shook her head and signaled at her ears saying, *can’t hear
(yes he does, though he tends to easily forget things)

'oh right, sorry forgot' he said in sign language then scratched behind his head embarrassed.

Turtletu
April 3rd, 2018, 06:43 PM

"Jace you know she won't understand you right," Aaron said

Blueberry
April 3rd, 2018, 06:56 PM
(yes he does, though he tends to easily forget things)

'oh right, sorry forgot' he said in sign language then scratched behind his head embarrassed.
‘No problem’ kindle signed smiling. ‘What you doing?’ Kindle signed as she tried to look past him. Kindle sniffed the air. ‘Yum! Whatever you are cooking smells delicious.’ She signed

Turtletu
April 3rd, 2018, 07:00 PM
‘No problem’ kindle signed smiling. ‘What you doing?’ Kindle signed as she tried to look past him. Kindle sniffed the air. ‘Yum! Whatever you are cooking smells delicious.’ She signed

"you mean what I did cook oh and you do know sign language " walking to jace to pull him away and tell him lets go to fast for kindle to read

Blueberry
April 3rd, 2018, 07:05 PM
"you mean what I did cook oh and you do know sign language " walking to jace to pull him away and tell him lets go to fast for kindle to read
(Umm, kindle was talking to Alex, at alex’s House, where are you even at?)

Turtletu
April 3rd, 2018, 07:11 PM
(Umm, kindle was talking to Alex, at alex’s House, where are you even at?)

(sorry I have a headache and apmhau plushie won't be able to reply)

Blueberry
April 3rd, 2018, 07:13 PM
(sorry I have a headache and apmhau plushie won't be able to reply)
“It’s your one-hundredth post! Congratulations! :squee: )

cute skeleton
April 3rd, 2018, 07:50 PM
'you can come in, and its just something simple i cooked to eat. if you want you can join me i made more then i thought i needed so there will be enough for the both of us' he signed back stepping aside so that she could come in.

(sorry about that, turtle and me know each other in real life and talk threw hangouts, i had to get dinner for dad then dinner for me, mom and my brother. and turtle thought he would answer for me so sorry about that.)

Turtletu
April 3rd, 2018, 08:01 PM
"finally at school, as I get to school" Aaron said

so why didn't you want to talk to her Jace said in sign language

"you know why Jace now be quiet"

Blueberry
April 3rd, 2018, 08:04 PM
'you can come in, and its just something simple i cooked to eat. if you want you can join me i made more then i thought i needed so there will be enough for the both of us' he signed back stepping aside so that she could come in.

(sorry about that, turtle and me know each other in real life and talk threw hangouts, i had to get dinner for dad then dinner for me, mom and my brother. and turtle thought he would answer for me so sorry about that.)
(Is fine! I was just confused)
‘Thanks, I forgot to eat breakfast.’ Kindle signed as she walked into alex’s House

cute skeleton
April 3rd, 2018, 08:11 PM
(Is fine! I was just confused)
‘Thanks, I forgot to eat breakfast.’ Kindle signed as she walked into alex’s House
he nodded closing the door behind her and walking to the kitchen to finish what he was doing so they could eat.

Turtletu
April 3rd, 2018, 08:19 PM
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Jace says in sign language I have to go to history

"well, I have math," Aaron says

Dark Queen
April 3rd, 2018, 08:21 PM
(I'm so late xD)

Autumn sat in a corner humming quietly then got up stretching. She had been bored sitting in a corner for a while. She turned on some music and wandered of what things would be like if the whole world was dark as she sat on a chair.

.:Virgo:.
April 3rd, 2018, 08:38 PM
name: Neapolitan (Neo)
appearance: a fair skinned girl with one pink eye and one brown eye and half brown half pink hairhair almost always in a tutu and pointe shoes
preferred type of soul dancing: ballet
deformities, if so what are they?: Heterochromia, mute and can understand wingdings!
other: Aphmau plushie she can change her appearance to anything she likes,
questions?:
other ideas?:

Blueberry
April 3rd, 2018, 09:08 PM
he nodded closing the door behind her and walking to the kitchen to finish what he was doing so they could eat.
Kindle walked and sat down on a chair to watch Alex cook.

cute skeleton
April 4th, 2018, 05:48 AM
name: Neapolitan (Neo)
appearance: a fair skinned girl with one pink eye and one brown eye and half brown half pink hairhair almost always in a tutu and pointe shoes
preferred type of soul dancing: ballet
deformities, if so what are they?: Heterochromia
questions?:
other ideas?:
accetped, you can go ahead and begin to roleplay.

cute skeleton
April 4th, 2018, 07:00 AM
Kindle walked and sat down on a chair to watch Alex cook.
alex stirred the eggs in the pan making sure it didn't stick and turned the heat up a small bit so that it could finish cooking properly.

April 4th, 2018, 04:31 PM
Neo looked around and pulled on her ballet shoes, twirling around her room in her half pink, half brown tutu her ponytail flying around with her dancing and ended in a Relevé in fifth position her pink and brown eyes blinking in happiness.

Blueberry
April 4th, 2018, 04:39 PM
alex stirred the eggs in the pan making sure it didn't stick and turned the heat up a small bit so that it could finish cooking properly.
Kindle wished she could hear what some people described as “sizzling eggs” but she could still smell the delicious smell drifting from the breakfast food.

April 4th, 2018, 04:51 PM
She had a bag with all of her stuff in it put over her shoulder with a flouncy sleeveless blouse and black dress pants on and had her black thin rimmed glasses putting her key in the slot and jiggling it around in the keyhole, it opened to reveal a rather small apartment with a kitchen living room stuck together with a door off to the side that led to a tiny master bathroom that had another door on the other side that led into a walk-in closet and that led to a master bedroom with a twin bed in it, a dresser, and a bedside tabl with a lamp on it.

OPEN for anyone who is her roommate or something

Dark Queen
April 5th, 2018, 05:30 PM
Autumn looked around "Mmm." she made a short noise and sat on the ground browsing on her phone. Her auburn hair covering her face "I wander what if I wasn't blind in one eye..Mmm" she wandered.

(Open)

cute skeleton
April 6th, 2018, 06:23 AM
Kindle wished she could hear what some people described as “sizzling eggs” but she could still smell the delicious smell drifting from the breakfast food.
alex turned the stove off grabbing two plates and putting the egg he just made on a plate then another egg from a pile of cooked eggs on the other one. he grabbed some other things putting them around the table then set up their plates across from each other.

Turtletu
April 19th, 2018, 09:39 AM
bump

cute skeleton
April 24th, 2018, 03:57 PM
alex turned the stove off grabbing two plates and putting the egg he just made on a plate then another egg from a pile of cooked eggs on the other one. he grabbed some other things putting them around the table then set up their plates across from each other.

bump Blueberry (thank cats turtle reminded me of this.)

Blueberry
April 24th, 2018, 04:03 PM
Heh! Yeah man I forgot about it heh.)
The plates didn’t clink either. Kindle wished she could hear something... ANYTHING. ‘This looks delicious’ she signed as she looked down at the plate of food in front of her.

cute skeleton
May 1st, 2018, 07:57 PM
Heh! Yeah man I forgot about it heh.)
The plates didn’t clink either. Kindle wished she could hear something... ANYTHING. ‘This looks delicious’ she signed as she looked down at the plate of food in front of her.
'i try to make it taste as good as it looks' he signed grinning as he grabbed a fork and took a bite of his plate.

Blueberry
May 1st, 2018, 08:16 PM
'i try to make it taste as good as it looks' he signed grinning as he grabbed a fork and took a bite of his plate.
Kindle started to wolf down the eggs hungrily.

Nomad
May 1st, 2018, 08:21 PM
Could I join?

cute skeleton
May 2nd, 2018, 03:52 PM
Could I join?
yep! just make a form and you will be accepted

Nomad
May 2nd, 2018, 06:12 PM
name:Thomas
appearance: wears a black T-shirt and dark blue jeans he's Hispanic with black hair about 6' 3"
preferred type of soul dancing: (the type of dancing they mostly do for soul dancing) the floss? Lol (if I can't count that here's a different one) :Thomas doesn't have any specific dance drop a beat of any kind (for instance ballet to hip hop) and he'll make up his own moves
deformities, if so what are they?: (just to make things interesting a bit more)do to a mistake in his gene pool poor Thomas has blood red eyes
other:no
questions?:no
other ideas?:no

cute skeleton
May 8th, 2018, 06:57 AM
name:Thomas
appearance: wears a black T-shirt and dark blue jeans he's Hispanic with black hair about 6' 3"
preferred type of soul dancing: (the type of dancing they mostly do for soul dancing) the floss? Lol (if I can't count that here's a different one) :Thomas doesn't have any specific dance drop a beat of any kind (for instance ballet to hip hop) and he'll make up his own moves
deformities, if so what are they?: (just to make things interesting a bit more)do to a mistake in his gene pool poor Thomas has blood red eyes
other:no
questions?:no
other ideas?:no
accepted, and i honestly have no clue if the floss counts or if that is just a move apart of a dance.

Nomad
May 8th, 2018, 06:48 PM
Thomas sat down on a bench somewhere and he closed his eyes contemplating the fact that he didn't have anybody who he's tried to dance with.