PDA

View Full Version : Melch's place (open for all)

Dark Queen
April 1st, 2018, 08:02 PM
A dark red haired female known as Melch layed on the couch watching the TV. She sighed "Life is so boring" she groaned and kept watching TV while eating potato chips.

Friends who might be interested??
Opal Morgan (I understand if chu don't do humans)

Barnabas
April 1st, 2018, 09:00 PM
(Oooh I can rp her a roomate)

CinnamonCookie
April 1st, 2018, 09:15 PM
(I can roleplay as anything if you guys want)

Dark Queen
April 1st, 2018, 09:31 PM
(Oooh I can rp her a roomate)
(I can roleplay as anything if you guys want)
(Rp as anything tbh like rival, maybe love interest, roommate idc)

SacredMadness
April 1st, 2018, 09:33 PM
(Rp as anything tbh like rival, maybe love interest, roommate idc)
(No forms?)

Dark Queen
April 1st, 2018, 09:34 PM
:panda:
(No forms?)
(Nope you just jump in!)

SacredMadness
April 1st, 2018, 09:39 PM
:panda:
(Nope you just jump in!)
(Cool *wheels in head start turning*)

Barnabas
April 1st, 2018, 09:47 PM
Megan a blonde haired female walked into the house with a bag of groceries inside her arm. She looked at Melch with a smile. "Can you give me a hand?" asked Megan with a polite voice.

SacredMadness
April 1st, 2018, 10:05 PM
Mal darted around the apartment, hopefully undetected by the large humans in the room. The rat sighed to himself as he looked at the freshly bought groceries. His owner would be furious when he found out Mal had escaped the cage again.

Meanwhile, Wes Regitguard, a cute blonde boy with blue eyes was searching for his pet rat Mal. He sighed and scratched his head thoughtfully.

CinnamonCookie
April 1st, 2018, 11:25 PM
(Ok)
A grey tabby cat laid on the back of the couch, purring while watching the big shiny box. Her human was watching with a bored look, and the rat was running around again with it's human chasing it. Layla looked at the other human who made some noises to the human on the couch. She ignored it and laid her head down for a cat nap.

Kyberlyn Redcoat stormed around her little room, looking for her phone, blonde hair in a ponytail and blue eyes searching.

Dark Queen
April 2nd, 2018, 07:37 AM
Megan a blonde haired female walked into the house with a bag of groceries inside her arm. She looked at Melch with a smile. "Can you give me a hand?" asked Megan with a polite voice.
Mal darted around the apartment, hopefully undetected by the large humans in the room. The rat sighed to himself as he looked at the freshly bought groceries. His owner would be furious when he found out Mal had escaped the cage again.

Meanwhile, Wes Regitguard, a cute blonde boy with blue eyes was searching for his pet rat Mal. He sighed and scratched his head thoughtfully.
(Ok)
A grey tabby cat laid on the back of the couch, purring while watching the big shiny box. Her human was watching with a bored look, and the rat was running around again with it's human chasing it. Layla looked at the other human who made some noises to the human on the couch. She ignored it and laid her head down for a cat nap.

Kyberlyn Redcoat stormed around her little room, looking for her phone, blonde hair in a ponytail and blue eyes searching.
Melch looked over at Megan "Mm? Oh yeah sure" she said and took a few bags from the blonde woman and looked at her "I can already tell today's gonna be boring. Can you tell?" she asked blankly while walking to the kitchen.

SacredMadness
April 2nd, 2018, 07:21 PM
Melch looked over at Megan "Mm? Oh yeah sure" she said and took a few bags from the blonde woman and looked at her "I can already tell today's gonna be boring. Can you tell?" she asked blankly while walking to the kitchen.
Wes saw Mal dart under the door of someone’s apartment and he sighed. He knocked on the door and hoped the people inside were friendly.

Dark Queen
April 2nd, 2018, 07:42 PM
Wes saw Mal dart under the door of someone’s apartment and he sighed. He knocked on the door and hoped the people inside were friendly.
Melch went and opened the door and stared blankly at them "Oh uh Hi" she said with her dark red demon tail swishing on the ground.

SacredMadness
April 2nd, 2018, 07:57 PM
Melch went and opened the door and stared blankly at them "Oh uh Hi" she said with her dark red demon tail swishing on the ground.
Wes rubbed the back of his neck and answered awkwardly. “My, uh, pet rat wandered under your door. His name is Mal. Not like he answers to it anyway. Did you happen to see a grey rat?” His blue eyes were plain with nervousness and anxiety.

Dark Queen
April 3rd, 2018, 08:26 PM
Wes rubbed the back of his neck and answered awkwardly. “My, uh, pet rat wandered under your door. His name is Mal. Not like he answers to it anyway. Did you happen to see a grey rat?” His blue eyes were plain with nervousness and anxiety.
"Rat??...uh yeah he ran over there" Melch said pointing to a tree that had a grey rat under it. She looked at it personally she disliked rats but some were ok.

SacredMadness
April 3rd, 2018, 09:03 PM
"Rat??...uh yeah he ran over there" Melch said pointing to a tree that had a grey rat under it. She looked at it personally she disliked rats but some were ok.
At the site of Wes, the rat squeaked and ran to him. Enough chasing! I’m tired! Take me home and feed me! He thought. Not like the stupid human could understand him though. He crawled up Wes’ pant leg and sat on his shoulder

Wes strikes Mal’s head and stood awkwardly at Melch’s doorway.

Dark Queen
April 3rd, 2018, 09:07 PM
At the site of Wes, the rat squeaked and ran to him. Enough chasing! I’m tired! Take me home and feed me! He thought. Not like the stupid human could understand him though. He crawled up Wes’ pant leg and sat on his shoulder

Wes strikes Mal’s head and stood awkwardly at Melch’s doorway.
"Uh....Yeah.." she trailed off awkwardly looking away. Melch looked at the rat then looked away from him.

SacredMadness
April 3rd, 2018, 09:11 PM
"Uh....Yeah.." she trailed off awkwardly looking away. Melch looked at the rat then looked away from him.
“So, I uh guess I should go, bye? See again, maybe....tonight?” He said trying to be smooth.

Dark Queen
April 3rd, 2018, 09:13 PM
“So, I uh guess I should go, bye? See again, maybe....tonight?” He said trying to be smooth.
"Uh, yeah sure" she answered and closed the door.

SacredMadness
April 3rd, 2018, 09:18 PM
"Uh, yeah sure" she answered and closed the door.
Wes blinked and raised an eyebrow. “Pick you up at.....seven?”

Mal squeaked and facepalmed.

Dark Queen
April 3rd, 2018, 09:23 PM
Wes blinked and raised an eyebrow. “Pick you up at.....seven?”

Mal squeaked and facepalmed.
Melch opened the door and nodded "Yeah sure"

SacredMadness
April 3rd, 2018, 09:25 PM
Melch opened the door and nodded "Yeah sure"
“Alright!” He said and walked away. Did he just ask a girl he didn’t even know on a date? He didn’t even know her name! He was pretty sure it was Mel, or Mech or something. Melch! That is it! He looked at his watch and raced down the hall to his apartment.

Dark Queen
April 3rd, 2018, 09:27 PM
“Alright!” He said and walked away. Did he just ask a girl he didn’t even know on a date? He didn’t even know her name! He was pretty sure it was Mel, or Mech or something. Melch! That is it! He looked at his watch and raced down the hall to his apartment.
Melch closed the door "What..just happened?" she asked herself and sat on the couch. She just got asked on a date and she didn't know him Wow.

SacredMadness
April 3rd, 2018, 09:31 PM
Melch closed the door "What..just happened?" she asked herself and sat on the couch. She just got asked on a date and she didn't know him Wow.
He grabbed a pair of khakis, a nice shirt and his vans. He pulled them on and quickly fed Mal and locked him in his cage.

Dark Queen
April 3rd, 2018, 09:33 PM
He grabbed a pair of khakis, a nice shirt and his vans. He pulled them on and quickly fed Mal and locked him in his cage.
She brushed her dark red hair and changed into a slightly over sized long sleeve that was blue and white. Melch put on tights, and some Nikes.

SacredMadness
April 4th, 2018, 02:31 PM
She brushed her dark red hair and changed into a slightly over sized long sleeve that was blue and white. Melch put on tights, and some Nikes.
He checked the time, Fifteen minutes to spare! He thought triumphantly. He pulled out his phone and looked up places to go. Haha! there we go!

Dark Queen
April 5th, 2018, 03:11 PM
He checked the time, Fifteen minutes to spare! He thought triumphantly. He pulled out his phone and looked up places to go. Haha! there we go!
Melch sat on the couch and smiled with her eyes closed "Haha....How did I end up on a date..?" she asked herself slightly laughing.

Barnabas
April 5th, 2018, 03:14 PM
Megan went yo the kitchen dropping off the bags of groceries that were left onto the counter. She began to put the stuff away in the rightful place, making sure that everything was organized.

SacredMadness
April 5th, 2018, 09:38 PM
Melch sat on the couch and smiled with her eyes closed "Haha....How did I end up on a date..?" she asked herself slightly laughing.
He pet his rat before leaving and told him, “Don’t terrorize the cat!” He left with a spring in his step and approached her door. He knocked with joy and made sure he smelled alright.

Dark Queen
April 6th, 2018, 07:16 AM
He pet his rat before leaving and told him, “Don’t terrorize the cat!” He left with a spring in his step and approached her door. He knocked with joy and made sure he smelled alright.
She opened the door and smiled "Hey" She greeted him.