PDA

View Full Version : Time Warp (PRIVATE)

shark sailor
April 1st, 2018, 02:51 PM
SkyHeart
My charrie is:
Milo
https://www.google.com/search?q=anime+boy&rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS784US784&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjJraW17ZnaAhUNcq0KHY05B1gQ_AUICigB&biw=1366&bih=637#imgrc=tJkiaReWp78n2M:
Magical Form: https://www.google.com/search?q=magical+anime+boy&rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS784US784&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjqjOKK75naAhVQR6wKHXzuCvQQ_AUICigB&biw=1366&bih=637#imgrc=NJ3tfhJ9frm0JM:
He's a very shy bb

SkyHeart
April 1st, 2018, 03:17 PM
@Royal Fiddler

My GURL IS MINA

Personality: CONFIDENT, SMUG, EXTROVERTED, MISCHIEVOUS

Normal Looks: https://goo.gl/images/QZ3kQa

Magical Girl Looks >:3333: https://goo.gl/images/1p4i5o

shark sailor
April 1st, 2018, 03:21 PM
Starts"?

SkyHeart
April 1st, 2018, 03:24 PM
Yes whomst will start xdd))

shark sailor
April 1st, 2018, 05:51 PM
(Sorry I will.)
Milo walked by a tree and looked at looked at the deep hole next to a knotted root. He sat down beside it and read a book. His legs fell asleep and as he tried to stand, he stumbled and fell.

SkyHeart
April 1st, 2018, 06:34 PM
Mina was just behind Milo as she walked with him. Her hands were over her head as she stretched, feeling a bit tired on such a groggy day. Nothing exciting to do. Absolutely nothing. She sighed, watching Milo stop by a tree to go and read it. The hole nearby peaked her interests, but that just got worse as soon as she saw Milo slip into it on accident. Her eyes widened as she watched her friend disappear into who knew where the heck that hole led to. “MILO- I’M COMING!” The brunette hopped into the hole with a little smirk of excitement on her face.

shark sailor
April 1st, 2018, 06:36 PM
Milo stayed silent as they fell, his hands behind his head. He closed his eyes and when he opened them and saw tall brown grass around him. He blinked and looked around. "Mina?" He called, sitting up. He looked up as he saw something go past his eye and it was his hair.
Wait.
Why is it blue.
Oh god.

SkyHeart
April 2nd, 2018, 03:59 PM
Surprisingly, Mina had been relaxing in the hole, laying back the entire time. She seemed nonchalant and smooth as she dozed off to sleep, though she wasn’t able to take a good rest for long. She girl crashed and she woke up with a cough. “H-Huh?! Already?” She looked around at the new surroundings with a frown. “I just wanted to sleep-“ She yawned and paused midway, noticing something strange about her hair.. It was.. different. ‘Strang-‘ Mina perked up tot the call of her name and looked at Milo, who actually wasn’t too far away. “Yeah, Mil- MILO.” Mina’s eyes widened as she pointed at his hair. “SINCE WHEN WAS YOUR HAIR BLUE?”

shark sailor
April 3rd, 2018, 04:56 PM
“I don’t know!” Milo cried. He stood up. “When did you change clothes?” He tilted his head snd held his hand down to the girl. “Somethin’ screwy is going o- Ah!” He fell and looked around, suddenly goingn quiet. We’re not the only ones here...

SkyHeart
April 3rd, 2018, 09:42 PM
(I’M ALIVE) “Huh? My cloth- OH!” Mina quickly got up to her feet in surprise. She checked herself out, seeing how her outfit and everything was completely different. “I look so COOL!” She squealed, fluffing her hair with a smirk. “I’m like a magical girl or something!” The girl suddenly fell silent at Milo’s command. “Wait- What’s going on-“

shark sailor
April 4th, 2018, 08:27 PM
A scolding kangaroo walked over. "Look at you two! You're late!" She grumbled, hopping over with a pocket watch in her hand. "And you're a mess! Come, children!" She said, hopping off.

Milo looked at Mina, shrugged, and followed the talking kangaroo wearily.

SkyHeart
April 6th, 2018, 04:13 PM
(LATE REPLY SORRY) Mina’s eyes widened at the sight of a scolding kangaroo. “Late? For what?” The girl asked, but to her dismay, the animal had hopped away. ‘What the hell is going on here?..’ The brunette thought to herself as she looked at Milo with a shrug before following him.

shark sailor
April 6th, 2018, 07:31 PM
The kangaroo shook her head. “We have to get you changed too! The ball starts soon!”