PDA

View Full Version : Private rp

Pages : [1] 2 3

Leucos
March 31st, 2018, 11:06 AM
So random things happening between our characters . Also some rwby peeps. Plus penny dreadful and supernatural peeps
Alicewolfheart ( I can start )

Leucos
March 31st, 2018, 11:15 AM
Hei flicked her ears as she was listening to a song again her lilac eyes glowed a tad bit she sat next to her mother in silence her face having no expression she was kinda like her mother in a few ways . Aside from being a faunus . So she always stayed next to her . Yang on the other hand was driving home on her motorcycle her sunglasses shined a bit from the sun she skidded to a halt causing her motorcycle to stop on its side and she got off of it now walking up to them she pulled down her sunglasses a bit " where's yin? " she asked with a tilt of her head. Hei didn't answer .

Nikki was trying to sneak up on her sister Ronnie she was a few inches away behind her her eyes scanned the area to make sure no one was there to blow her cover she was a inch behind Ronnie and she was about to scream to scare her.
Alicewolfheart

Darky
March 31st, 2018, 11:26 AM
Hei flicked her ears as she was listening to a song again her lilac eyes glowed a tad bit she sat next to her mother in silence her face having no expression she was kinda like her mother in a few ways . Aside from being a faunus . So she always stayed next to her . Yang on the other hand was driving home on her motorcycle her sunglasses shined a bit from the sun she skidded to a halt causing her motorcycle to stop on its side and she got off of it now walking up to them she pulled down her sunglasses a bit " where's yin? " she asked with a tilt of her head. Hei didn't answer .

Nikki was trying to sneak up on her sister Ronnie she was a few inches away behind her her eyes scanned the area to make sure no one was there to blow her cover she was a inch behind Ronnie and she was about to scream to scare her.
Alicewolfheart
Amber was drawing on her mom face. Ronnie was asleep as amber stopped and grabbed her camera and started recording. She gave nikki, her aunt a thumbs up.

"upstairs with summer" Belen answered. Yin was playing a video game with summer.

Leucos
March 31st, 2018, 11:38 AM
Amber was drawing on her mom face. Ronnie was asleep as amber stopped and grabbed her camera and started recording. She gave nikki, her aunt a thumbs up.

"upstairs with summer" Belen answered. Yin was playing a video game with summer.

Nikki grinned she did her best to hold back her laughter but she failed and giggles escaped . She screamed really loudly in ronnies ear .

Yang smiled and looked upstairs " good ..oh and I gotten something when I was out " yang said with a smirk which soon turned into a devilish smile as she grabbed the laser pointer she had gotten making hei wide eyed and gulped she knew what it was without having to hear her she paused her iPod " mom.. " hei whispered now looking at belen. Yang snickered .

Darky
March 31st, 2018, 11:51 AM
Nikki grinned she did her best to hold back her laughter but she failed and giggles escaped . She screamed really loudly in ronnies ear .

Yang smiled and looked upstairs " good ..oh and I gotten something when I was out " yang said with a smirk which soon turned into a devilish smile as she grabbed the laser pointer she had gotten making hei wide eyed and gulped she knew what it was without having to hear her she paused her iPod " mom.. " hei whispered now looking at belen. Yang snickered .
"Yang! Put it away" Belen hissed.

Ronnie woke up as she was covered in paint head to toe and scared.
"I am taking a shower again" Ronnie said as snow and more paint fell on her.
"winter a little help?" ronnie asked her wife. Amber posted the video.

Leucos
March 31st, 2018, 01:11 PM
"Yang! Put it away" Belen hissed.

Ronnie woke up as she was covered in paint head to toe and scared.
"I am taking a shower again" Ronnie said as snow and more paint fell on her.
"winter a little help?" ronnie asked her wife. Amber posted the video.

Winter looked up from her book she took a few minutes to see what was happening and sighed " kids.... " she whispered and nodded now standing up .Nikki fell on her back laughing but was stuck in place by some ice dust but she could still breath " hey! " she shouted and winter used ice dust on amber too to keep ambers feet in place

Yang raised her eyebrow " what if I don't kitty ?" she asked with a wide smile she pointed the laser at the wall and pressed the button and a red dot was on the wall. Heis eyes looked a bit different as she flicked her ears she meowed and ran to the dot now jumping up the wall and clawing it a bit she crouched and meowed again while twitching her ears she was staring at the dot. Yang laughed a few times " she looks happy . " She said .

Darky
March 31st, 2018, 01:47 PM
Winter looked up from her book she took a few minutes to see what was happening and sighed " kids.... " she whispered and nodded now standing up .Nikki fell on her back laughing but was stuck in place by some ice dust but she could still breath " hey! " she shouted and winter used ice dust on amber too to keep ambers feet in place

Yang raised her eyebrow " what if I don't kitty ?" she asked with a wide smile she pointed the laser at the wall and pressed the button and a red dot was on the wall. Heis eyes looked a bit different as she flicked her ears she meowed and ran to the dot now jumping up the wall and clawing it a bit she crouched and meowed again while twitching her ears she was staring at the dot. Yang laughed a few times " she looks happy . " She said .
Belen broke the laser pointer.

"Aw mom!" amber said.
"thats your punishment" Ronnie said before getting a bucket on her head which cleared the paint off.

Leucos
March 31st, 2018, 02:05 PM
Belen broke the laser pointer.

"Aw mom!" amber said.
"thats your punishment" Ronnie said before getting a bucket on her head which cleared the paint off.
Nikki pouted " I'm an adult I don't need a punishment ! We were just doing it for fun c'mon sis! " nikki whined she looked at Amber " don't worry we will get em back " nikki said .winter crossed her arms " no you won't and an adult does not do childish things " winter said sternly .

Yang frowned and her head hung " aww c'mon bel! That was my only one! " she whined but chuckled in her mind since she had bought two she was just hiding the other one . Hei blinked and shook her head now hissing at yang " mom! " she hissed her ears folded back . Yang shrugged " what I say that was punny " Yang said with a smirk . Hei covered her ears and closed her eyes " no puns! " she said . Yang pouted and looked at belen .

Darky
March 31st, 2018, 02:21 PM
Nikki pouted " I'm an adult I don't need a punishment ! We were just doing it for fun c'mon sis! " nikki whined she looked at Amber " don't worry we will get em back " nikki said .winter crossed her arms " no you won't and an adult does not do childish things " winter said sternly .

Yang frowned and her head hung " aww c'mon bel! That was my only one! " she whined but chuckled in her mind since she had bought two she was just hiding the other one . Hei blinked and shook her head now hissing at yang " mom! " she hissed her ears folded back . Yang shrugged " what I say that was punny " Yang said with a smirk . Hei covered her ears and closed her eyes " no puns! " she said . Yang pouted and looked at belen .
"you need to tell mary that" Ronnie said.

"Yang give the other one. I know you very well. I am not kidding" Belen said.

Leucos
March 31st, 2018, 02:43 PM
"you need to tell mary that" Ronnie said.

"Yang give the other one. I know you very well. I am not kidding" Belen said.

Nikki raised her eyebrow " what you mean by that ? " she asked now looking a bit angry " are you saying I'm not an adult ? " she asked again but more sternly

Yang was wide eyed then sighed " fine " she said now holding the other one she frowned for real this time " it was fun while it lasted " she said . Hei opened her left eye and sighed in relief her arms were at her side now standing up and rolling her shoulders she started to walk upstairs she wanted to be with her sister " yin moms home so get ready for the puns...cause they're torture " she shouted up the stairs and Yang was wide eyed again now looking a bit angry " hey I make great puns! " she shouted back at hei who smirked " nope their punishment "hei said and giggled now running up the stairs and she sat beside yin . Yang growled and crossed her arms " belen they aren't punishment are they ? " she asked with a tilt of her head .

Darky
March 31st, 2018, 03:00 PM
Nikki raised her eyebrow " what you mean by that ? " she asked now looking a bit angry " are you saying I'm not an adult ? " she asked again but more sternly

Yang was wide eyed then sighed " fine " she said now holding the other one she frowned for real this time " it was fun while it lasted " she said . Hei opened her left eye and sighed in relief her arms were at her side now standing up and rolling her shoulders she started to walk upstairs she wanted to be with her sister " yin moms home so get ready for the puns...cause they're torture " she shouted up the stairs and Yang was wide eyed again now looking a bit angry " hey I make great puns! " she shouted back at hei who smirked " nope their punishment "hei said and giggled now running up the stairs and she sat beside yin . Yang growled and crossed her arms " belen they aren't punishment are they ? " she asked with a tilt of her head .
"Pun-ishment nice one Hei. Yang there is a tine and place for everything" Belen said taking the laser pointer. Lexi, the family beowolf was outside asleep as she was 5'4. Yin was watching boxing with summer.

Leucos
March 31st, 2018, 03:23 PM
"Pun-ishment nice one Hei. Yang there is a tine and place for everything" Belen said taking the laser pointer. Lexi, the family beowolf was outside asleep as she was 5'4. Yin was watching boxing with summer.
Yang gasped and stomped " c'mon she gets credit and I dont? " she complained now walking over to the couch and sitting down looking grumpy " you've got to be kitten me... " she whispered then had a grin on her face afterwards . Hei smiled as she heard her mom she flicked her ears which folded back and growled she didn't like Grimm at all she didn't understand why they kept one she flinched as she saw some people boxing on the tv " yin doesn't this bore you ? " she asked now looking at her sister .

Darky
March 31st, 2018, 03:45 PM
Yang gasped and stomped " c'mon she gets credit and I dont? " she complained now walking over to the couch and sitting down looking grumpy " you've got to be kitten me... " she whispered then had a grin on her face afterwards . Hei smiled as she heard her mom she flicked her ears which folded back and growled she didn't like Grimm at all she didn't understand why they kept one she flinched as she saw some people boxing on the tv " yin doesn't this bore you ? " she asked now looking at her sister ."Yang she made the pun"Belen said letting lexi in."at least you should get pun-ished for that one" Belen said.
"nope." yin said as Lexi changed the TV that yin was wacthing to something Hei liked.
"Lexi you kidding me" Summer said as Lexi just wacthed the TV.

Leucos
March 31st, 2018, 06:31 PM
"Yang she made the pun"Belen said letting lexi in."at least you should get pun-ished for that one" Belen said.
"nope." yin said as Lexi changed the TV that yin was wacthing to something Hei liked.
"Lexi you kidding me" Summer said as Lexi just wacthed the TV.
Yang exhailed with a shrug " ok ok. " she said now smirking she stood up and stretched her arms " did they behave while I was gone ?cause ...you know yins semblance " she said in a more serious tone . Hei perked her ears up and smiled the show was ouat her ears flicked as the scene showed Regina yelling at her make-up mirror and yelling at it when they were on an ice made bridge .

Diana was working on her magic again she was trying to summon a demon like creature but failed " c'mon ! " she shouted angrily she tried again but a light bulb exploded making her squeak and wave her hand in an opposite direction which made a book hit moon

Darky
March 31st, 2018, 06:43 PM
Yang exhailed with a shrug " ok ok. " she said now smirking she stood up and stretched her arms " did they behave while I was gone ?cause ...you know yins semblance " she said in a more serious tone . Hei perked her ears up and smiled the show was ouat her ears flicked as the scene showed Regina yelling at her make-up mirror and yelling at it when they were on an ice made bridge .

Diana was working on her magic again she was trying to summon a demon like creature but failed " c'mon ! " she shouted angrily she tried again but a light bulb exploded making her squeak and wave her hand in an opposite direction which made a book hit moon
Star just summoned the animal Diana needed. She was better than her sister now and she caught the book.

"yes they have. I know." Belen answered. Lexi sat beside Hei. She loved OUAT and Supernatral. The beowolf was quiet.

Leucos
March 31st, 2018, 07:14 PM
Star just summoned the animal Diana needed. She was better than her sister now and she caught the book.

"yes they have. I know." Belen answered. Lexi sat beside Hei. She loved OUAT and Supernatral. The beowolf was quiet.

Diana grumbled " thanks for catching the book ...I was just practicing its not like I really needed it for anything " she said she was a bit jealous of her sister but not too jealous " it seems you've ...improved " she added

Yang smiled " good don't want her getting yangry it would be a disaster " she said then laughed " literally " she added " wanna visit an old ' friend ' ? Besides he owes me something " Yang said now grabbing her sunglasses again .
. Hei looked at summer and tilted her head " I'm confused shouldn't you be with ...ruby? She is your daughter after all.. " she said a bit quietly .

Darky
March 31st, 2018, 07:30 PM
Diana grumbled " thanks for catching the book ...I was just practicing its not like I really needed it for anything " she said she was a bit jealous of her sister but not too jealous " it seems you've ...improved " she added

Yang smiled " good don't want her getting yangry it would be a disaster " she said then laughed " literally " she added " wanna visit an old ' friend ' ? Besides he owes me something " Yang said now grabbing her sunglasses again .
. Hei looked at summer and tilted her head " I'm confused shouldn't you be with ...ruby? She is your daughter after all.. " she said a bit quietly .
"she just sees me as a talking dog and not her mother" summer said.
"why don't take Yin? You two never bond anymore" Belen asked.

"I know you are jelly. I just read your old books" star said.

Leucos
March 31st, 2018, 08:14 PM
"she just sees me as a talking dog and not her mother" summer said.
"why don't take Yin? You two never bond anymore" Belen asked.

"I know you are jelly. I just read your old books" star said.

Yang scratched the back of her head " I just don't wanna make her angry and then whoops there goes her semblance and might just use it on me... " she admitted now looking down it was probably stupid to think that but it was one of her fears . Yang exhailed " but alright . " she said now going to the start of the stairs " yin wanna visit an old friend of mine? " she asked . Hei flattened her ears. " oh....I'm sorry " hei said now looking down

Diana narrowed her eyes and crossed her arms " I am not jealous ! " she shouted trying to defend herself " I'm better at some things than you are " she said

Darky
March 31st, 2018, 08:23 PM
Yang scratched the back of her head " I just don't wanna make her angry and then whoops there goes her semblance and might just use it on me... " she admitted now looking down it was probably stupid to think that but it was one of her fears . Yang exhailed " but alright . " she said now going to the start of the stairs " yin wanna visit an old friend of mine? " she asked . Hei flattened her ears. " oh....I'm sorry " hei said now looking down

Diana narrowed her eyes and crossed her arms " I am not jealous ! " she shouted trying to defend herself " I'm better at some things than you are " she said
"Right" Star said.

"It not your fault" Summer said.
"sure" Yin said going downstairs.

Leucos
March 31st, 2018, 08:41 PM
"Right" Star said.

"It not your fault" Summer said.
"sure" Yin said going downstairs.

Yang smiled " c'mon kid " she said and walked to her motorcycle and sat on it she waited for yin but she held out a helmet it when she was younger " safety first " she added. Hei nodded now feeling nervous since her sister left you could tell so she turned her iPod back on now heading downstairs as well she watched yin about to leave with a flick of her left ear she sat down on the couch and mouthed out some lyrics to a song .

Diana was wide eyed and growled " right what ? " she asked " I'll show you proof . A magic battle as proof " she said .

Darky
April 1st, 2018, 03:41 AM
Yang smiled " c'mon kid " she said and walked to her motorcycle and sat on it she waited for yin but she held out a helmet it when she was younger " safety first " she added. Hei nodded now feeling nervous since her sister left you could tell so she turned her iPod back on now heading downstairs as well she watched yin about to leave with a flick of her left ear she sat down on the couch and mouthed out some lyrics to a song .

Diana was wide eyed and growled " right what ? " she asked " I'll show you proof . A magic battle as proof " she said .
Lexi saw that hei was getting unhappy. She whined and nudged Hei. Yin put on the hemlet. She hopped on.

"right your not jelly" Star said before getting blasted to a wall. She used a fire spell on Alei, her emeny.

Leucos
April 1st, 2018, 10:19 AM
Lexi saw that hei was getting unhappy. She whined and nudged Hei. Yin put on the hemlet. She hopped on.

"right your not jelly" Star said before getting blasted to a wall. She used a fire spell on Alei, her emeny.
Hei looked at Lexi and scrunched up her nose she was taught to kill Grimm taught that their monsters . She paused her iPod now looking at her mom "mom....why do we still have a Grimm here? You know what I was taught about them " she said looking uneasy . Yang smiled they were there in no time she hopped off the bike when they stopped she walked in and stood in the door way waiting for yin but as she did a ton of guns were pointed at her she smirked and put up her hands in a carefree manner " guess who's back " yang said and snickered .

Diana was wide eyed she growled she swung her arm which would make Alei fly to the wall and used her other hand and swirled it around making some symbol on the ground she aimed that hand which made the symbol charge at Alei .

Darky
April 1st, 2018, 11:04 AM
Hei looked at Lexi and scrunched up her nose she was taught to kill Grimm taught that their monsters . She paused her iPod now looking at her mom "mom....why do we still have a Grimm here? You know what I was taught about them " she said looking uneasy . Yang smiled they were there in no time she hopped off the bike when they stopped she walked in and stood in the door way waiting for yin but as she did a ton of guns were pointed at her she smirked and put up her hands in a carefree manner " guess who's back " yang said and snickered .

Diana was wide eyed she growled she swung her arm which would make Alei fly to the wall and used her other hand and swirled it around making some symbol on the ground she aimed that hand which made the symbol charge at Alei .
"Lexi is a speical grimm. She helped you and yang bond. And she is a part of our family" Belen explained. "and she is the reason why we go fishing a lot" Belen added.

Alei growled blasting bricks at the two. Star destoryed the bricks.

Yin saw the guns as she remembered this story.
"I thought I would find you here" Snowy said to Yang as she was with her sister, mia.

Leucos
April 1st, 2018, 11:51 AM
"Lexi is a speical grimm. She helped you and yang bond. And she is a part of our family" Belen explained. "and she is the reason why we go fishing a lot" Belen added.

Alei growled blasting bricks at the two. Star destoryed the bricks.

Yin saw the guns as she remembered this story.
"I thought I would find you here" Snowy said to Yang as she was with her sister, mia.

Hei huffed and looked down " I guess.. " she said quietly now petting Lexi a bit and retracted her hand after a bit " I still don't like Grimm tho " she added she took out a book called the Terrible Old Man and started reading she put her iPod away before that .

Diana dodged the bricks and growled she aimed her right hand at Alei she held a pencil but some kind of dark red light glowed around it and she smirked she doesn't know these skills! then a dark red tiger formed above the pencil and she threw it at Alei the tiger above the pencil roared and it landed a few inches away from Alei feet creating a kind of explosion . transferral is a success she grinned at star .

Yang crossed her arms with a smile " sorry girls but I'm here for someone else " she said " but it is good to see you two " she added . Mia looked at the men pointing guns " wish I can say the same from the looks of it... " mia said and looked at snowy . Jr walked up to them and grunted " what's going- blondie! Your here....why? " he asked with a raised eyebrow then he looked at yin and jolted " your here too? " he asked . Yangs eyes narrowed her hands were fists and she grabbed jr by his neck tie " we need to talk. now " she said sternly . Jr panicked and looked at yin " k-kid help me out here! " he said .

Darky
April 1st, 2018, 12:23 PM
Hei huffed and looked down " I guess.. " she said quietly now petting Lexi a bit and retracted her hand after a bit " I still don't like Grimm tho " she added she took out a book called the Terrible Old Man and started reading she put her iPod away before that .

Diana dodged the bricks and growled she aimed her right hand at Alei she held a pencil but some kind of dark red light glowed around it and she smirked she doesn't know these skills! then a dark red tiger formed above the pencil and she threw it at Alei the tiger above the pencil roared and it landed a few inches away from Alei feet creating a kind of explosion . transferral is a success she grinned at star .

Yang crossed her arms with a smile " sorry girls but I'm here for someone else " she said " but it is good to see you two " she added . Mia looked at the men pointing guns " wish I can say the same from the looks of it... " mia said and looked at snowy . Jr walked up to them and grunted " what's going- blondie! Your here....why? " he asked with a raised eyebrow then he looked at yin and jolted " your here too? " he asked . Yangs eyes narrowed her hands were fists and she grabbed jr by his neck tie " we need to talk. now " she said sternly . Jr panicked and looked at yin " k-kid help me out here! " he said .
"Pass" Yin said. Snowy agreed to.

Lexi smiled as she followed Hei.

Alei had ducked before getting blow back. Star faceplammed.

Leucos
April 1st, 2018, 12:55 PM
"Pass" Yin said. Snowy agreed to.

Lexi smiled as she followed Hei.

Alei had ducked before getting blow back. Star faceplammed.

Yang dragged jr by his neck tie to the counter " kid please! C'mon if it was because of last time I'm sorry ! " he begged and yang was wide eyed she looked at him and growled "because of last time " echoed back but sounded angry . Jr gulped and he explained . Yangs eyes turned red and jr was wide eyed " kid I'm begging you " he said . Mia looked at yin " why is he so scared ? " she asked her.

Diana just smirked in success she looked at Alei " why are you here any ways? " she asked .

Hei smiled a bit at Lexi and continued to read . A boy with goldish yellow hair skateboarded to her house and he grinned " hey kitty cat I'm back! " he shouted and laughed now jumping off his skateboard and grabbed it his goldish yellow monkey tail flicked a few times " what's the matter scared? " Rong asked/shouted with a glint in his green eyes hei flattened her ears and sighed " can't he just leave me alone "she whisper hissed . ( he's from why can't we all be the same and I'm keeping him )

Darky
April 1st, 2018, 01:04 PM
Yang dragged jr by his neck tie to the counter " kid please! C'mon if it was because of last time I'm sorry ! " he begged and yang was wide eyed she looked at him and growled "because of last time " echoed back but sounded angry . Jr gulped and he explained . Yangs eyes turned red and jr was wide eyed " kid I'm begging you " he said . Mia looked at yin " why is he so scared ? " she asked her.

Diana just smirked in success she looked at Alei " why are you here any ways? " she asked .

Hei smiled a bit at Lexi and continued to read . A boy with goldish yellow hair skateboarded to her house and he grinned " hey kitty cat I'm back! " he shouted and laughed now jumping off his skateboard and grabbed it his goldish yellow monkey tail flicked a few times " what's the matter scared? " Rong asked/shouted with a glint in his green eyes hei flattened her ears and sighed " can't he just leave me alone "she whisper hissed . ( he's from why can't we all be the same and I'm keeping him )
"he got on yang bad side remember" Snowy said.

Lexi growled at Rong and roared at him,her blue eyes turned a dark red.

"She my enemy." Star said.

Leucos
April 1st, 2018, 01:17 PM
"he got on yang bad side remember" Snowy said.

Lexi growled at Rong and roared at him,her blue eyes turned a dark red.

"She my enemy." Star said.

Mia nodded " oh right but she doesn't need to go ballistic " she said looking a bit worried for the guy . Yang let go of jrs neck tie and backed up as she did he raised his eyebrow but he heard her crack her knuckles and he panicked again " what you think yin . Should he be taught a lesson ? " yang asked her eyes still red she put her fists up and jr slowly backed up with his hands up in defence " n-now Blondie easy ... " he said and yang growled " it's still sir to you! " she snarled making him jolt " yes sir! " he said .

Rong laughed " you think I'm afraid ? " he asked as he wiped a tear away from his left eye with a flick of his tail his arms were out wide " come at me ! " he challenged then he looked at hei's house " you can't hide for ever little kitten " he said . Hei hissed again . Rong looked at the creature in front of him and smirked .

Diana nodded in acknowledgment

Darky
April 1st, 2018, 01:27 PM
Mia nodded " oh right but she doesn't need to go ballistic " she said looking a bit worried for the guy . Yang let go of jrs neck tie and backed up as she did he raised his eyebrow but he heard her crack her knuckles and he panicked again " what you think yin . Should he be taught a lesson ? " yang asked her eyes still red she put her fists up and jr slowly backed up with his hands up in defence " n-now Blondie easy ... " he said and yang growled " it's still sir to you! " she snarled making him jolt " yes sir! " he said .

Rong laughed " you think I'm afraid ? " he asked as he wiped a tear away from his left eye with a flick of his tail his arms were out wide " come at me ! " he challenged then he looked at hei's house " you can't hide for ever little kitten " he said . Hei hissed again . Rong looked at the creature in front of him and smirked .

Diana nodded in acknowledgment
"Maybe if the guns went down I can think" Yin said.

Belen came out with her white fang mask and her sword.
"get out my house and leave my daughter alone" She hissed.

Alei left as star looked back at diana.
"what were we talking about" she asked

Leucos
April 1st, 2018, 01:36 PM
"Maybe if the guns went down I can think" Yin said.

Belen came out with her white fang mask and her sword.
"get out my house and leave my daughter alone" She hissed.

Alei left as star looked back at diana.
"what were we talking about" she asked

Jr snapped his fingers and immediately the guns went down just so he can get the answer of either yes or no if it was yes he was in deep deep trouble if it was no then he was safe . Yang looked at her daughter to give her the orders .

Rong smirked and tilted his head his arms were at his side and he threw his skateboard in the air and caught it " sorry but she and I have things to settle . You see I hate cats . And I hate her for no reason . Plus it's fun . So why don't ya move out of the way ? " he said and repositioned the headphones around his neck he put his skateboard down and his hands were now behind his head waiting her answer .

Diana grinned again " magic battle . To see who's the best. I've learned some things that you don't know like that little trick back there " she said now having a normal smile on her face .

Darky
April 1st, 2018, 01:56 PM
Jr snapped his fingers and immediately the guns went down just so he can get the answer of either yes or no if it was yes he was in deep deep trouble if it was no then he was safe . Yang looked at her daughter to give her the orders .

Rong smirked and tilted his head his arms were at his side and he threw his skateboard in the air and caught it " sorry but she and I have things to settle . You see I hate cats . And I hate her for no reason . Plus it's fun . So why don't ya move out of the way ? " he said and repositioned the headphones around his neck he put his skateboard down and his hands were now behind his head waiting her answer .

Diana grinned again " magic battle . To see who's the best. I've learned some things that you don't know like that little trick back there " she said now having a normal smile on her face .
"sure why not" Yin said.

Belen had put Rong in a chokehold with her sword around this neck.
"I don't care what you dislike. If I catch you messing with my daughter you will suffer,got it? Or yang can deal you do you want that?" Belen said.

"last one lasted for 8 hours" star said.

Leucos
April 1st, 2018, 03:29 PM
"sure why not" Yin said.

Belen had put Rong in a chokehold with her sword around this neck.
"I don't care what you dislike. If I catch you messing with my daughter you will suffer,got it? Or yang can deal you do you want that?" Belen said.

"last one lasted for 8 hours" star said.

Yang grinned with a nod she got her gauntlets loaded with bullets and jr gulped yang backed up a few feet away and charged at him yelling angrily she hit him in his face which made him crash into a wall . Yang exhailed and her eyes returned to normal now smiling normally she looked back at the others " guess we could have that conversation another time . He will probably be in the hospital for a day . " She said and walked back to them " so how you two doing ? " she asked . Mia felt uneasy after watching that .

Rong raised his eyebrow he had a smug smile " you mean the ticking time bomb right? Eh . I've seen worse . But ok kitty . " he said it was kinda difficult to breath but he could manage he held out his left hand " got it " he added he acted calm on the outside but in the inside he was laughing .

Diana shrugged " got anything better to do? " she asked with a tilt of her head .

Darky
April 1st, 2018, 03:40 PM
Yang grinned with a nod she got her gauntlets loaded with bullets and jr gulped yang backed up a few feet away and charged at him yelling angrily she hit him in his face which made him crash into a wall . Yang exhailed and her eyes returned to normal now smiling normally she looked back at the others " guess we could have that conversation another time . He will probably be in the hospital for a day . " She said and walked back to them " so how you two doing ? " she asked . Mia felt uneasy after watching that .

Rong raised his eyebrow he had a smug smile " you mean the ticking time bomb right? Eh . I've seen worse . But ok kitty . " he said it was kinda difficult to breath but he could manage he held out his left hand " got it " he added he acted calm on the outside but in the inside he was laughing .

Diana shrugged " got anything better to do? " she asked with a tilt of her head .
"that was a bit harsh" snowy said.

"Do you have the feeling of watching a movie." star asked.

Leucos
April 1st, 2018, 03:54 PM
"that was a bit harsh" snowy said.

"Do you have the feeling of watching a movie." star asked.

Yang shrugged " so? One he tried to hurt both of my girls two he is in my list of enemies and three yin did say ok . " she said finding no problem in what she did " heck I punched him in the face before he deserves it " she added .

Diana shrugged again " sure " she said .

Rong was skateboarding down a sidewalk doing a tricks too he felt really bored he was already thinking of a plan to make that kitten pay . He smirked as he saw Mary he didn't know that she was goddess of darkness so he he went over to her on his skateboard and used his tail to trip her he laughed as he did so " hahaha! See you next fall " he laughed with his arms in the air .

Darky
April 1st, 2018, 05:08 PM
Yang shrugged " so? One he tried to hurt both of my girls two he is in my list of enemies and three yin did say ok . " she said finding no problem in what she did " heck I punched him in the face before he deserves it " she added .

Diana shrugged again " sure " she said .

Rong was skateboarding down a sidewalk doing a tricks too he felt really bored he was already thinking of a plan to make that kitten pay . He smirked as he saw Mary he didn't know that she was goddess of darkness so he he went over to her on his skateboard and used his tail to trip her he laughed as he did so " hahaha! See you next fall " he laughed with his arms in the air .
Mary grabbed this tail as she teleported with him to her darkness relam.

"Good thing he didn't hit you" Snowy said.

Sav was at hei window. She knocked on her friend window waiting to be let in.

Leucos
April 1st, 2018, 05:28 PM
Mary grabbed this tail as she teleported with him to her darkness relam.

"Good thing he didn't hit you" Snowy said.

Sav was at hei window. She knocked on her friend window waiting to be let in.

Rong jolted as they went to the realm he glared at Mary and grabbed his tail back now holding it " hey hands off ! " he snapped his green eyes looked a bit dangerous he huffed and looked around " think ya can scare me with a magic trick ? " he asked he crossed his arms one foot was on his skateboard . His tail flicked a few times .

Yang tilted her head " why? I've handled him before . He's not that tough he has two minions that are weak as well. And if he does you know what happens " she said now placing her arms behind her head with a smirk

Hei perked and pricked her ears she looked at sav and opened the window looking nervous still " hi? " she said she looked at the door " you know you can walk through the door like a normal person.. " she said a bit quietly

Darky
April 1st, 2018, 05:50 PM
Rong jolted as they went to the realm he glared at Mary and grabbed his tail back now holding it " hey hands off ! " he snapped his green eyes looked a bit dangerous he huffed and looked around " think ya can scare me with a magic trick ? " he asked he crossed his arms one foot was on his skateboard . His tail flicked a few times .

Yang tilted her head " why? I've handled him before . He's not that tough he has two minions that are weak as well. And if he does you know what happens " she said now placing her arms behind her head with a smirk

Hei perked and pricked her ears she looked at sav and opened the window looking nervous still " hi? " she said she looked at the door " you know you can walk through the door like a normal person.. " she said a bit quietly
"Do you know what I am Rong?" mary asked.

"Sorry but I like to hop." Sav said. Lexi was watching OUAT again.

"I meant hard. He would have lost some teeth.

Leucos
April 1st, 2018, 06:18 PM
"Do you know what I am Rong?" mary asked.

"Sorry but I like to hop." Sav said. Lexi was watching OUAT again.

"I meant hard. He would have lost some teeth.
Rong raised his eyebrow " a very.... Creative magician ???? " he asked then tapped his chin " someone who gets angry over something small?? " he added then his eyes widened as he got an idea " any ways sorry for what I did let's shake hands and make up " he said and held out his hand looking completely calm .

Hei chuckled and shook her head a bit she sat back down now watching a bit of the tv she put her ear buds back in and turned her iPod on . She pet Lexi a bit too she was getting used to her " I made myself at home in the cobwebs and the lies I'm learning all your tricks I can hurt you from inside I made myself a promise you would never see me cry till I make you " she sang

Yang shook her head a bit " he's a big boy for a name like jr he can handle it . And besides that wasn't even remotely a hard punch I can do better then that " she said she looked over his direction " right jr? " she asked and jr raised a arm now making a thumbs up " yes.........s-sir " he replied weakly . Yang smiled " haven't you ever gotten in a fight before ? " she asked

Darky
April 1st, 2018, 06:40 PM
Rong raised his eyebrow " a very.... Creative magician ???? " he asked then tapped his chin " someone who gets angry over something small?? " he added then his eyes widened as he got an idea " any ways sorry for what I did let's shake hands and make up " he said and held out his hand looking completely calm .

Hei chuckled and shook her head a bit she sat back down now watching a bit of the tv she put her ear buds back in and turned her iPod on . She pet Lexi a bit too she was getting used to her " I made myself at home in the cobwebs and the lies I'm learning all your tricks I can hurt you from inside I made myself a promise you would never see me cry till I make you " she sang

Yang shook her head a bit " he's a big boy for a name like jr he can handle it . And besides that wasn't even remotely a hard punch I can do better then that " she said she looked over his direction " right jr? " she asked and jr raised a arm now making a thumbs up " yes.........s-sir " he replied weakly . Yang smiled " haven't you ever gotten in a fight before ? " she asked
"I am the goddness of darkness you asshole" mary growled.

Sav watched the TV with the two.

"makes sense" Snowy said.

Leucos
April 1st, 2018, 06:52 PM
"I am the goddness of darkness you asshole" mary growled.

Sav watched the TV with the two.

"makes sense" Snowy said.

Rong bursted out laughing making his tail curl he had a glint in his eyes his face turned red from laughing a lot " y....y..you?!....ha! ...r-right and I'm the monkey king sun wukong ! " he laughed out he even had tears fall down his cheeks from doing so. He stoped after a while and took a few moments to catch his breath " like I'm gonna believe that . Seriously nice try " he added with a grin

Yang smiled a bit " c'mon yin let's go " she said now starting to walk to her motorcycle " welp it was nice seeing you two " she said .

Darky
April 1st, 2018, 07:22 PM
Rong bursted out laughing making his tail curl he had a glint in his eyes his face turned red from laughing a lot " y....y..you?!....ha! ...r-right and I'm the monkey king sun wukong ! " he laughed out he even had tears fall down his cheeks from doing so. He stoped after a while and took a few moments to catch his breath " like I'm gonna believe that . Seriously nice try " he added with a grin

Yang smiled a bit " c'mon yin let's go " she said now starting to walk to her motorcycle " welp it was nice seeing you two " she said .
"I am not joking" mary said appearing beside him as she made him see his wrost fear.

"same" Snowy said as Yin got on the bike.

Leucos
April 1st, 2018, 07:41 PM
"I am not joking" mary said appearing beside him as she made him see his wrost fear.

"same" Snowy said as Yin got on the bike.
Rong saw his mother die all over again in front of him making his tail droop he wasn't afraid of things but that memory hurt him a lot so you could say it was his fear. His eyes looked a bit watery and then he snarled his tail lashed and it looked a bit more fluffy he aimed a punch at Mary " why you !! " he shouted . His mother's death wasn't a peaceful one .

Darky
April 1st, 2018, 07:57 PM
Rong saw his mother die all over again in front of him making his tail droop he wasn't afraid of things but that memory hurt him a lot so you could say it was his fear. His eyes looked a bit watery and then he snarled his tail lashed and it looked a bit more fluffy he aimed a punch at Mary " why you !! " he shouted . His mother's death wasn't a peaceful one .
Mary felt no pain from the punch.
"You can see her if you apolozie to me for what you did back there. She been waiting for you" Mary said. "and your lucky you still had a parent,a house, and your silibings alive for well. My brothers died in a murdering with my parents. Our house burned down. I was raised on the streets while one of my sister foot was ripped of and my younger sister raised by a ophage until I could take her back. My older sister died after a month that we all were together as a family again. She was killed infront of me by a guy who was at the killing of my parents. Out of my family of 9. My mom and dad,my 4 brothers,my 2 sisters, and me only 2 of us are still here. My smart little sister Alex and me." Mary told Rong.

Leucos
April 1st, 2018, 08:13 PM
Mary felt no pain from the punch.
"You can see her if you apolozie to me for what you did back there. She been waiting for you" Mary said. "and your lucky you still had a parent,a house, and your silibings alive for well. My brothers died in a murdering with my parents. Our house burned down. I was raised on the streets while one of my sister foot was ripped of and my younger sister raised by a ophage until I could take her back. My older sister died after a month that we all were together as a family again. She was killed infront of me by a guy who was at the killing of my parents. Out of my family of 9. My mom and dad,my 4 brothers,my 2 sisters, and me only 2 of us are still here. My smart little sister Alex and me." Mary told Rong.

Rong bared his teeth his tail continued to lash he only had a mother and that was it " she was the only parent I had " he looked down after what she said he shook his head " i lost apart of me apart of me is gone and it's never coming back! " he shouted meaning his mom . Now he was angry his eyes narrowed and he aimed a few fast punches along with yelling . Vicky showed up and was wide eyed she learned a few spells she pushed him away making him growl and fall down " who are you? " he spat . Vicky glared at him " someone ...She knows.. " she replied . Rong snarled . Vicky looked at Mary " you ok? I was wondering where you were " she said

Darky
April 1st, 2018, 08:18 PM
Rong bared his teeth his tail continued to lash he only had a mother and that was it " she was the only parent I had " he looked down after what she said he shook his head " i lost apart of me apart of me is gone and it's never coming back! " he shouted meaning his mom . Now he was angry his eyes narrowed and he aimed a few fast punches along with yelling . Vicky showed up and was wide eyed she learned a few spells she pushed him away making him growl and fall down " who are you? " he spat . Vicky glared at him " someone ...She knows.. " she replied . Rong snarled . Vicky looked at Mary " you ok? I was wondering where you were " she said"honey I am fine. Goddness remember. Let me show him something" Mary said before summoning an angel. Rong mother.

Leucos
April 1st, 2018, 08:40 PM
"honey I am fine. Goddness remember. Let me show him something" Mary said before summoning an angel. Rong mother.
Vicky felt nervous about it all her arms were behind her back and looked down in embarrassment . Rong growled at first as he stood up he brushed off his clothes his tail twitched when he saw his mom who smiled at him sadly this made his tail droop again and the memory flashed by again .
13 year old Rong was walking with his mom down a street at night back to their car . Rong got into the car but when he looked at his mom who smiled she was stabbed by a random person then shot .the person who killed his mom stared at him for a while unsure of whether to kill him as well but the person left and took the money from his mom. Rong stayed in the car the whole night and cried . Rong growled at mary again " your tricking me isn't the goddess of darkness supposed to only be darkness? " he snarled and vicky narrowed her eyes . Rong's mom looked at Mary and gave her a friendly nod then she looked back at Rong had his eyes narrowed too " fine what ever sorry not like it matters " he said coldly now grabbing his skateboard .

Darky
April 1st, 2018, 08:53 PM
Vicky felt nervous about it all her arms were behind her back and looked down in embarrassment . Rong growled at first as he stood up he brushed off his clothes his tail twitched when he saw his mom who smiled at him sadly this made his tail droop again and the memory flashed by again .
13 year old Rong was walking with his mom down a street at night back to their car . Rong got into the car but when he looked at his mom who smiled she was stabbed by a random person then shot .the person who killed his mom stared at him for a while unsure of whether to kill him as well but the person left and took the money from his mom. Rong stayed in the car the whole night and cried . Rong growled at mary again " your tricking me isn't the goddess of darkness supposed to only be darkness? " he snarled and vicky narrowed her eyes . Rong's mom looked at Mary and gave her a friendly nod then she looked back at Rong had his eyes narrowed too " fine what ever sorry not like it matters " he said coldly now grabbing his skateboard .
"no trick. That is her. I have friend who is ruler of hell and heaven. And darkness means of ton of things" Mary said.
"at least talk to her she been waiting for years" Mary added.

Leucos
April 2nd, 2018, 02:35 PM
"no trick. That is her. I have friend who is ruler of hell and heaven. And darkness means of ton of things" Mary said.
"at least talk to her she been waiting for years" Mary added.
Rong snorted and turned around " she can't even talk so why should i?? " he said coldly making his mom look a bit upset . He sighed and stood on his skateboard his tail swished a few times in a dismissive manner " get me out of this realm . Now " he ordered making Vicky narrow her eyes " hey! " she shouted . His mom just frowned now looking down .

Darky
April 2nd, 2018, 02:48 PM
Rong snorted and turned around " she can't even talk so why should i?? " he said coldly making his mom look a bit upset . He sighed and stood on his skateboard his tail swished a few times in a dismissive manner " get me out of this realm . Now " he ordered making Vicky narrow her eyes " hey! " she shouted . His mom just frowned now looking down .
"she can speak. I am trying to get you to see and talk to your mom but you are an asshole to your own mom." Mary growled.

Leucos
April 2nd, 2018, 03:08 PM
"she can speak. I am trying to get you to see and talk to your mom but you are an asshole to your own mom." Mary growled.
His mom shook her head and placed a hand on Mary shoulder . Rong growled back " get me out of here. Now " he said sternly and looked down . His tail started to lash . " let him go it's ok. He's in too much pain any ways " she said in a way that was much quieter then a whisper it was kinda difficult to hear but you could if you focus on her words.

Darky
April 2nd, 2018, 03:23 PM
His mom shook her head and placed a hand on Mary shoulder . Rong growled back " get me out of here. Now " he said sternly and looked down . His tail started to lash . " let him go it's ok. He's in too much pain any ways " she said in a way that was much quieter then a whisper it was kinda difficult to hear but you could if you focus on her words.
Mary just allowed him to leave.

Sav heard Yang motorcycle parking.

Leucos
April 2nd, 2018, 04:39 PM
Mary just allowed him to leave.

Sav heard Yang motorcycle parking.

Hei perked her ears up and looked at the door she walked up to it and smiled as she saw yang walk in stretching her arms " yin what happened ? Anything exciting ? " she asked . Yang plopped down on the couch and looked at sav with a tilt of her head " ugh.....hi? " yang said sounding confused .

Darky
April 2nd, 2018, 04:50 PM
Hei perked her ears up and looked at the door she walked up to it and smiled as she saw yang walk in stretching her arms " yin what happened ? Anything exciting ? " she asked . Yang plopped down on the couch and looked at sav with a tilt of her head " ugh.....hi? " yang said sounding confused .
"Hi" Sav said.
"Jr got a beating" Yin said.

Leucos
April 2nd, 2018, 07:17 PM
"Hi" Sav said.
"Jr got a beating" Yin said.
Yang blinked " w-who are you? I don't recall letting you in before I left .. " she said her eyes narrowed a tad bit . Hei giggled " good he deserves it " she replied now scratching a cat ear making her pur a bit .

Beryl walked into a bar the same one snowy and Mia were in she just didn't really know or cared she sat down and sighed. She placed her sword on the counter " wine please " she said giving the bartender a glare too she was a bit tired from doing missions .

Darky
April 2nd, 2018, 07:57 PM
Yang blinked " w-who are you? I don't recall letting you in before I left .. " she said her eyes narrowed a tad bit . Hei giggled " good he deserves it " she replied now scratching a cat ear making her pur a bit .

Beryl walked into a bar the same one snowy and Mia were in she just didn't really know or cared she sat down and sighed. She placed her sword on the counter " wine please " she said giving the bartender a glare too she was a bit tired from doing missions .
"I am one of hei friends and I should leave n-n-now." Sav said. She was kinda scared of yang.

The bar tender gave berryl what she wanted. Snowy looked at berryl.
"hey. Were is Terra" Snowy asked. Terra came thought the door and was tired.

Leucos
April 2nd, 2018, 08:08 PM
"I am one of hei friends and I should leave n-n-now." Sav said. She was kinda scared of yang.

The bar tender gave berryl what she wanted. Snowy looked at berryl.
"hey. Were is Terra" Snowy asked. Terra came thought the door and was tired.

Yang was wide eyed " oh! Whoops ok . Sorry . " she said with a nervous smile . Hei looked at sav and tilted her head " hey you ok? " she asked .

Beryl took a sip of the glass and pointed at terra " there " she replied to snowys response she rested her chin on the counter " no more missions for a while " she said then blinked " do you guys own this place ? " she asked she just wanted to know.

Darky
April 2nd, 2018, 08:14 PM
Yang was wide eyed " oh! Whoops ok . Sorry . " she said with a nervous smile . Hei looked at sav and tilted her head " hey you ok? " she asked .

Beryl took a sip of the glass and pointed at terra " there " she replied to snowys response she rested her chin on the counter " no more missions for a while " she said then blinked " do you guys own this place ? " she asked she just wanted to know.
"No" snowy said.
"sure" terra said.

"I am fine" Sav said twicthing her ear.

Leucos
April 2nd, 2018, 09:00 PM
"No" snowy said.
"sure" terra said.

"I am fine" Sav said twicthing her ear.
Beryl smiled a bit at terra then raised her eyebrow " then who? " she asked and took a drink . She may work with Grayson but she can still atleast have a descent conversation with someone if she wasn't angry .

Hei nodded .

Darky
April 2nd, 2018, 09:06 PM
Beryl smiled a bit at terra then raised her eyebrow " then who? " she asked and took a drink . She may work with Grayson but she can still atleast have a descent conversation with someone if she wasn't angry .

Hei nodded .
"JR"Snowy said.

Sav went upstairs with Lexi.

Leucos
April 3rd, 2018, 01:13 AM
"JR"Snowy said.

Sav went upstairs with Lexi.
Beryl raised her eyebrow and set her glass down " who's jr?? Never heard of him . " she said militia and Melanie (http://orig14.deviantart.net/03d7/f/2013/152/a/3/rwby_manny_and_milcha_by_dustiniz117-d67gef9.jpg) were back again they were talking to each other giving the others a few glares here and there . Beryl grabbed her sword and started spinning it around " and who are they? " she asked again pointing at the two with her sword .

Darky
April 3rd, 2018, 05:22 AM
Beryl raised her eyebrow and set her glass down " who's jr?? Never heard of him . " she said militia and Melanie (http://orig14.deviantart.net/03d7/f/2013/152/a/3/rwby_manny_and_milcha_by_dustiniz117-d67gef9.jpg) were back again they were talking to each other giving the others a few glares here and there . Beryl grabbed her sword and started spinning it around " and who are they? " she asked again pointing at the two with her sword .
"Dude that got beat up by Yang" Snowy explained
"militia and Melanie" Terra growled as she had tons of fights with them. "what are you two asses doing here. Want another fight?" she growled.

Leucos
April 3rd, 2018, 10:03 AM
"Dude that got beat up by Yang" Snowy explained
"militia and Melanie" Terra growled as she had tons of fights with them. "what are you two asses doing here. Want another fight?" she growled.
Beryl snorted which turned into a small laugh " if he got beat up by her how is he still in charge ? " she laughed out then grew worried for terra as she said who the two were she glared at the two . Melanie huffed " we are jrs body guards . So it's our bar as much as it is his . " she said crossing her arms . Militia gave a deadly glare to terra and beryl " and I would suggest you'll bite your tongue. Or there will be another fight " militia said sternly she raised one of her red wolverine claw like weapons . Beryl growled this time .

Darky
April 3rd, 2018, 11:11 AM
Beryl snorted which turned into a small laugh " if he got beat up by her how is he still in charge ? " she laughed out then grew worried for terra as she said who the two were she glared at the two . Melanie huffed " we are jrs body guards . So it's our bar as much as it is his . " she said crossing her arms . Militia gave a deadly glare to terra and beryl " and I would suggest you'll bite your tongue. Or there will be another fight " militia said sternly she raised one of her red wolverine claw like weapons . Beryl growled this time .
"Well Yang controls Jr so this is her bar and I will tell her what you do to hei" Snowy growled.
"too late" Terra said. "Yang on her way for you two. You got 4 mintines to think of an exuse" terra smirked with vemon in her voice.

Leucos
April 3rd, 2018, 12:34 PM
"Well Yang controls Jr so this is her bar and I will tell her what you do to hei" Snowy growled.
"too late" Terra said. "Yang on her way for you two. You got 4 mintines to think of an exuse" terra smirked with vemon in her voice.
Militia and Melanie looked at each other for a bit looking the slightest bit worried then they glared at the others and crossed their arms " that time bomb ? Is she like a last resort or back up for you guys to hide behind ? " Melanie asked with a tilt of her head and her eyes narrowed . Beryl growled her grip on the sword grew tighter .
Yang walked in and took off her helmet shaking her hair a bit now looking at the others with a smile " you rang? " she asked walking over to snowy and the others then she saw the two girls and growled her right hand turned to a fist she remembered her fight with them " let me guess you guys want me to throw them out? " she asked looking quite angry her helmet was underneath her left arm . The two girls narrowed their eyes and got into a fighting stance " round two is a go then " she added .

Darky
April 3rd, 2018, 01:24 PM
Militia and Melanie looked at each other for a bit looking the slightest bit worried then they glared at the others and crossed their arms " that time bomb ? Is she like a last resort or back up for you guys to hide behind ? " Melanie asked with a tilt of her head and her eyes narrowed . Beryl growled her grip on the sword grew tighter .
Yang walked in and took off her helmet shaking her hair a bit now looking at the others with a smile " you rang? " she asked walking over to snowy and the others then she saw the two girls and growled her right hand turned to a fist she remembered her fight with them " let me guess you guys want me to throw them out? " she asked looking quite angry her helmet was underneath her left arm . The two girls narrowed their eyes and got into a fighting stance " round two is a go then " she added ."nope if need a time bomb we would have called Rav" Terra said.
"that and they bully Hei" Snowy said.

Florence + machine

Leucos
April 3rd, 2018, 08:29 PM
"nope if need a time bomb we would have called Rav" Terra said.
"that and they bully Hei" Snowy said.

Florence + machine
Yangs eyes turned red at that she smacked her fists together and bared her teeth her robotic arm making a small creek " that's all I need " she said angrily . The two were wide eyed but charged at yang they started fighting yangs hair started to glow which turned into a dangerous glow not long after it almost looked like it was on flame but it wasn't . She activated her semblance .
Beryl snorted " well atleast we get to watch a free fight . Terra I bet you 10 bucks that yangs gonna win " she said with a smile . She looked at snowy " who you thinks gonna win? " she asked

Darky
April 3rd, 2018, 08:39 PM
Yangs eyes turned red at that she smacked her fists together and bared her teeth her robotic arm making a small creek " that's all I need " she said angrily . The two were wide eyed but charged at yang they started fighting yangs hair started to glow which turned into a dangerous glow not long after it almost looked like it was on flame but it wasn't . She activated her semblance .
Beryl snorted " well atleast we get to watch a free fight . Terra I bet you 10 bucks that yangs gonna win " she said with a smile . She looked at snowy " who you thinks gonna win? " she asked
"what the point of betting when it is clear Yang will win." Snowy asked.
"Mabye too clear, right snowy" Terra said.
"What they wanted a ticking time bomb" Snowy said as Rav kicked Melanie to the wall. Her long red sword drawn out and a mask on her face.

Leucos
April 3rd, 2018, 08:47 PM
"what the point of betting when it is clear Yang will win." Snowy asked.
"Mabye too clear, right snowy" Terra said.
"What they wanted a ticking time bomb" Snowy said as Rav kicked Melanie to the wall. Her long red sword drawn out and a mask on her face.
Beryl huffed " just trying to make it more fun " she mumbled now crossing her arms her eyes narrowed looking grumpy . Yang froze as she saw rav she nodded at her in a friendly manner then released the empty bullet shells from her gauntlet then reloaded she got kicked in the back by militia and the two fought each other for a while till yang knocked her out by doing a spinning kick to her head . Melanie shook her head and stood back up she glared at rav and huffed " how did you get here so fast? " she asked as she ran at her .

Darky
April 3rd, 2018, 08:54 PM
Beryl huffed " just trying to make it more fun " she mumbled now crossing her arms her eyes narrowed looking grumpy . Yang froze as she saw rav she nodded at her in a friendly manner then released the empty bullet shells from her gauntlet then reloaded she got kicked in the back by militia and the two fought each other for a while till yang knocked her out by doing a spinning kick to her head . Melanie shook her head and stood back up she glared at rav and huffed " how did you get here so fast? " she asked as she ran at her ."Thats no matter. How long you last in this battle matters cause your little friend is knocked out on the floor" Rav told Melanie as she got closer to the girl with her sword ready to strike any moment.

Leucos
April 3rd, 2018, 09:10 PM
"Thats no matter. How long you last in this battle matters cause your little friend is knocked out on the floor" Rav told Melanie as she got closer to the girl with her sword ready to strike any moment.
Melanie was wide eyed " she's not my friend she's my sister " she growled she delivered a lot of really fast kicks and some punches she made sure to move around a lot as she attacked to A not get hit and B to confuse her opponent .

Darky
April 3rd, 2018, 09:16 PM
Melanie was wide eyed " she's not my friend she's my sister " she growled she delivered a lot of really fast kicks and some punches she made sure to move around a lot as she attacked to A not get hit and B to confuse her opponent .
Rav dogded and aimed a swing with her sword. She knew the tatic Melanie was using and how to defeat her was easy.

Leucos
April 3rd, 2018, 09:32 PM
Rav dogded and aimed a swing with her sword. She knew the tatic Melanie was using and how to defeat her was easy.
Melanie growled she dodged the swing too but it was missed by a few inches she aimed a kick to ravs head.

Darky
April 3rd, 2018, 09:36 PM
Melanie growled she dodged the swing too but it was missed by a few inches she aimed a kick to ravs head.
Rav had blocked the kick as she headbutted Melanie head then sweep kick her.

Leucos
April 3rd, 2018, 09:52 PM
Rav had blocked the kick as she headbutted Melanie head then sweep kick her.

Melanie fell backwards and grunted at the massive headache she had right now she shook her head and backflipped on to her feet " not going down that easily " she growled and a knife came out from the tip of both her shoes and she smirked she did more kicks that were still fast but made sure to aim the knives at rav rather then the bottom of her boot .

Darky
April 3rd, 2018, 09:55 PM
Melanie fell backwards and grunted at the massive headache she had right now she shook her head and backflipped on to her feet " not going down that easily " she growled and a knife came out from the tip of both her shoes and she smirked she did more kicks that were still fast but made sure to aim the knives at rav rather then the bottom of her boot .
Rav dogded as she had punched Melanie face twice. Melanie face was the target.

Leucos
April 3rd, 2018, 10:07 PM
Rav dogded as she had punched Melanie face twice. Melanie face was the target.
Melanie was wide eyed again and she grunted now backing up and put a hand on her face she aimed two more punches and a kick she made sure to dodge any other attacks .

Darky
April 3rd, 2018, 10:11 PM
Melanie was wide eyed again and she grunted now backing up and put a hand on her face she aimed two more punches and a kick she made sure to dodge any other attacks .
Rav eyes glew as her mask did too. She had aimed fast punches to Melanie belly then a kick to her head.

Florence + machine

Leucos
April 3rd, 2018, 10:56 PM
Rav eyes glew as her mask did too. She had aimed fast punches to Melanie belly then a kick to her head.

Florence + machine
Melanie stumbled and fell down now panting heavily she was laying on her side looking at the ground " I take that back you are a ticking time bomb " gasped out she was exhausted already . Yang looked at rav " rav she's down .you can calm down " she said as he eyes returned to normal she rubbed her robotic wrist .

Darky
April 3rd, 2018, 11:00 PM
Melanie stumbled and fell down now panting heavily she was laying on her side looking at the ground " I take that back you are a ticking time bomb " gasped out she was exhausted already . Yang looked at rav " rav she's down .you can calm down " she said as he eyes returned to normal she rubbed her robotic wrist .
Rav calmed down and left. Snowy had order a glass of beer.

"Want to do anything hei?" Sav asked.

Florence + machine

Leucos
April 4th, 2018, 09:57 AM
Rav calmed down and left. Snowy had order a glass of beer.

"Want to do anything hei?" Sav asked.

Florence + machine

Yang smiled and stretched with a yawn she rolled her shoulders a bit and started to walk off she looked at the others " just let me know if you need me to beat them up I have no problem with it " she said

Hei flicked her ears and thought for a while then shrugged
" We can go see if we can find any Grimm to fight " she suggested she hasn't had a good fight in a while that doesn't include people and includes monsters " there's new ones by now like manitcore and silver tooth etc. "

Darky
April 4th, 2018, 10:30 AM
Yang smiled and stretched with a yawn she rolled her shoulders a bit and started to walk off she looked at the others " just let me know if you need me to beat them up I have no problem with it " she said

Hei flicked her ears and thought for a while then shrugged
" We can go see if we can find any Grimm to fight " she suggested she hasn't had a good fight in a while that doesn't include people and includes monsters " there's new ones by now like manitcore and silver tooth etc. "
"We will" Snowy said.

"why don't we tame one new one. To study them." Sav said. "or to Beat up Rong." Sav added.
"or you guys could spar" Yin said.

Leucos
April 4th, 2018, 01:19 PM
"We will" Snowy said.

"why don't we tame one new one. To study them." Sav said. "or to Beat up Rong." Sav added.
"or you guys could spar" Yin said.
Hei shook her head " I'm not gonna stoop down to his level and beating up someone is what he will do. If I do that to him I will be no better than him " she replied she huffed afterwards " I think we're good with one tamed Grimm ...so I guess that leaves us to sparing " she said with a smile and stood up she set her other items down and grabbed Maahes " you win with your suggestion yin " she said as she got into position .

Darky
April 4th, 2018, 01:33 PM
Hei shook her head " I'm not gonna stoop down to his level and beating up someone is what he will do. If I do that to him I will be no better than him " she replied she huffed afterwards " I think we're good with one tamed Grimm ...so I guess that leaves us to sparing " she said with a smile and stood up she set her other items down and grabbed Maahes " you win with your suggestion yin " she said as she got into position .
"Umm hei if you spar you go in the backyard not in here" Yin said. Sav ran to the backyard. She had carrot top ready.

Leucos
April 4th, 2018, 01:45 PM
"Umm hei if you spar you go in the backyard not in here" Yin said. Sav ran to the backyard. She had carrot top ready.
Hei flicked an ear " I don't think this house will fall on us if we do but ok " she said now going to the backyard she got into position again "who goes first ?" She asked

Darky
April 4th, 2018, 01:56 PM
Hei flicked an ear " I don't think this house will fall on us if we do but ok " she said now going to the backyard she got into position again "who goes first ?" She asked
"you go" Sav said as she had carrot top in Sytche mode and had her semblance active.

Leucos
April 4th, 2018, 02:23 PM
"you go" Sav said as she had carrot top in Sytche mode and had her semblance active.
Hei nodded and charged at sav from the far left she aimed a swing at sav.

Darky
April 4th, 2018, 02:28 PM
Hei nodded and charged at sav from the far left she aimed a swing at sav.
Sav dodged quickly and aimed two fast kicks at hei.

Leucos
April 4th, 2018, 02:50 PM
Sav dodged quickly and aimed two fast kicks at hei.
Hei dodged one kick then got hit by the second one she growled and swung her sword at sav a few times then aimed a kick at her as well

Darky
April 4th, 2018, 02:55 PM
Hei dodged one kick then got hit by the second one she growled and swung her sword at sav a few times then aimed a kick at her as well
Sav had hopped over the swing as she had blocked the kick. She had aimed a swung at Hei.

Leucos
April 4th, 2018, 03:30 PM
Sav had hopped over the swing as she had blocked the kick. She had aimed a swung at Hei.
Hei jumped backwards landing on savs scythe she looked down at her and smirked now jumping over her and swung at her again her weapon changed into its gun mode and she ran around sav blasting bullets at her .

Darky
April 4th, 2018, 03:46 PM
Hei jumped backwards landing on savs scythe she looked down at her and smirked now jumping over her and swung at her again her weapon changed into its gun mode and she ran around sav blasting bullets at her .
Sav dodged as she smiled. She quickly ran at Hei as a blur and punched her gut.

Leucos
April 4th, 2018, 04:53 PM
Sav dodged as she smiled. She quickly ran at Hei as a blur and punched her gut.
Hei grunted and snarled after the punch she activated her semblance and was no where to be seen she made sure to be as quiet as she could she blasted more bullets and kicked her a few times .hoping just hoping she would land a hit.

Darky
April 4th, 2018, 05:04 PM
Hei grunted and snarled after the punch she activated her semblance and was no where to be seen she made sure to be as quiet as she could she blasted more bullets and kicked her a few times .hoping just hoping she would land a hit.
Sav dogded and flipped Hei on her back. She heard hei hit the ground. Hei was lucky she was a rabbit and not an cheeath.

Florence + machine

Leucos
April 4th, 2018, 08:17 PM
Sav dogded and flipped Hei on her back. She heard hei hit the ground. Hei was lucky she was a rabbit and not an cheeath.

Florence + machine
Hei hissed that time and deactivated her semblance she was growing angry and impatient she stood back up and aimed a lot of punches at sav with her ears folded back .

Darky
April 5th, 2018, 07:43 AM
Hei hissed that time and deactivated her semblance she was growing angry and impatient she stood back up and aimed a lot of punches at sav with her ears folded back . hei not good battling rabbits/Hares or roadrunners or cheetahs)
Sav grabbed Hei fists and pinned her on the ground. She got off her when she someone had her sycthe in gun mode aimed for both of them.
"get up! Both of you" a raspy yet familiar voice said as Sav got up.

Leucos
April 5th, 2018, 11:39 AM
hei not good battling rabbits/Hares or roadrunners or cheetahs)
Sav grabbed Hei fists and pinned her on the ground. She got off her when she someone had her sycthe in gun mode aimed for both of them.
"get up! Both of you" a raspy yet familiar voice said as Sav got up.
Hei meowed angrily again but was wide eyed her ears twitched when she heard a click from a gun she rolled over and her head perked up as she saw the weapon aimed at them she crouched instead of getting up she meowed like a kitten and her ears folded back . She shook her head and glared at the person her teeth were bared " why? " she snapped not liking this one bit. She looked at the house and hoped that one of her mom's would help . Yang was taking a nap at the moment . She was out cold .

Darky
April 5th, 2018, 12:16 PM
Hei meowed angrily again but was wide eyed her ears twitched when she heard a click from a gun she rolled over and her head perked up as she saw the weapon aimed at them she crouched instead of getting up she meowed like a kitten and her ears folded back . She shook her head and glared at the person her teeth were bared " why? " she snapped not liking this one bit. She looked at the house and hoped that one of her mom's would help . Yang was taking a nap at the moment . She was out cold .
"Just do it" Sav said. "its on fire mode and fried rabbit and cat doesn't good." Sav said before sneezing as a rose petal fell on her nose(how do you not know who this. Sycthe master. roses)

Leucos
April 5th, 2018, 12:44 PM
"Just do it" Sav said. "its on fire mode and fried rabbit and cat doesn't good." Sav said before sneezing as a rose petal fell on her nose(how do you not know who this. Sycthe master. roses)

Well only two Canon scythe wielders are Qrow and ruby and possibly summer but ruby has rose petals and her voice isn't raspy it's high pitched and stays high pitched so that threw me off. So who?also are you the person or me? )
Hei glared at sav " don't call me cat " she hissed her she looked at the person she looked at the person and hissed " if your going to try and hurt us " she hissed again

Darky
April 5th, 2018, 12:55 PM
Well only two Canon scythe wielders are Qrow and ruby and possibly summer but ruby has rose petals and her voice isn't raspy it's high pitched and stays high pitched so that threw me off. So who?also are you the person or me? )
Hei glared at sav " don't call me cat " she hissed her she looked at the person she looked at the person and hissed " if your going to try and hurt us " she hissed again
(its summer just as a furry she needs a drink as dogs need drinks of water.)
"I didn't just saying that your animal doesn't sound good or cute fried" Sav said. The person was covered in black fur like summer dog form and wearing a white cloak. She was quiet.

Leucos
April 5th, 2018, 01:04 PM
(its summer just as a furry she needs a drink as dogs need drinks of water.)
"I didn't just saying that your animal doesn't sound good or cute fried" Sav said. The person was covered in black fur like summer dog form and wearing a white cloak. She was quiet.
Hei huffed any ways and her ears perked up when she saw the white cloak and she tilted her head she backed up a bit it was kinda freaking her out " summer? " she said she face palmed she thought it was an intruder " did you have to do that??we were sparing " she said

Darky
April 5th, 2018, 01:26 PM
Hei huffed any ways and her ears perked up when she saw the white cloak and she tilted her head she backed up a bit it was kinda freaking her out " summer? " she said she face palmed she thought it was an intruder " did you have to do that??we were sparing " she said
"You know when you lost. Plus you can't defeat fast fanuas" Summer said.
(I want to add swift to beacon as a cheeath fanus with her claws as her weapon)

Leucos
April 5th, 2018, 02:09 PM
"You know when you lost. Plus you can't defeat fast fanuas" Summer said.
(I want to add swift to beacon as a cheeath fanus with her claws as her weapon)
Hei kept her ears folded back and hissed " everyone can be defeated one way or another " she snarled " there is no such thing as too powerful that you can't be defeated " she added and stormed off can't defeat? Yeah right . she growled and kicked the ground she walked past the house .

Darky
April 5th, 2018, 02:22 PM
Hei kept her ears folded back and hissed " everyone can be defeated one way or another " she snarled " there is no such thing as too powerful that you can't be defeated " she added and stormed off can't defeat? Yeah right . she growled and kicked the ground she walked past the house .
"Just saying defeating speedy aminas is a weakness to you and your grandmomther" Summer said.

Leucos
April 5th, 2018, 04:24 PM
"Just saying defeating speedy aminas is a weakness to you and your grandmomther" Summer said.
Hei looked over her shoulder and flicked her ears " well cats aren't exactly a fast animal . So what you think I should do? " she said

Darky
April 5th, 2018, 04:36 PM
Hei looked over her shoulder and flicked her ears " well cats aren't exactly a fast animal . So what you think I should do? " she said
"Pratice." Summer said.
"or make tatics" Sav said. "got mine for flying fanua" Sav added.

Leucos
April 5th, 2018, 05:03 PM
"Pratice." Summer said.
"or make tatics" Sav said. "got mine for flying fanua" Sav added.
Hei sighed and nodded . Yang woke up now looking outside but she jolted once she saw summer her eyes widened she went out to the backyard just to see if it was true " summer? Looks like the supermom is back . Have you told sis yet? " she asked

Darky
April 5th, 2018, 06:16 PM
Hei sighed and nodded . Yang woke up now looking outside but she jolted once she saw summer her eyes widened she went out to the backyard just to see if it was true " summer? Looks like the supermom is back . Have you told sis yet? " she asked
"How haven't noticed me. You got me for Yin and hei" Summer said. "And I tried,well not in this form" Summer said as her tail was down curled. She wasn't liking this furry form.

Leucos
April 5th, 2018, 06:22 PM
"How haven't noticed me. You got me for Yin and hei" Summer said. "And I tried,well not in this form" Summer said as her tail was down curled. She wasn't liking this furry form.
Yang shrugged " you looked ...normal so I didn't notice it and if you did I thought yin was messing with me by teaching how to . Also how did you even learn that form ? Did swift teach you? " she said with a raised eyebrow .

Darky
April 5th, 2018, 06:44 PM
Yang shrugged " you looked ...normal so I didn't notice it and if you did I thought yin was messing with me by teaching how to . Also how did you even learn that form ? Did swift teach you? " she said with a raised eyebrow .
"I don't know how I am a furry or dog it just happened." Summer said.
"That was not me." Yin yelled.

Leucos
April 5th, 2018, 06:57 PM
"I don't know how I am a furry or dog it just happened." Summer said.
"That was not me." Yin yelled.
Yang jolted at yins yell " alright sorry kid " she said . She looked confused at what summer said " strange . Can ya form back to a dog or do you not know how to ? " she asked . Hei was sitting next to belen again she was growing bored she looked at her mom " ...wanna go fish??? " she asked quietly she felt kinda embarrassed for asking but she was bored and it was something she kinda liked to do .

Darky
April 5th, 2018, 07:17 PM
Yang jolted at yins yell " alright sorry kid " she said . She looked confused at what summer said " strange . Can ya form back to a dog or do you not know how to ? " she asked . Hei was sitting next to belen again she was growing bored she looked at her mom " ...wanna go fish??? " she asked quietly she felt kinda embarrassed for asking but she was bored and it was something she kinda liked to do .
"Yes" Summer said. Lexi already had a fishing hat on and had 4 fishing rods.
"why not" Belen said. "but who is the 4th person Lexi?" Belen asked as Lexi pointed to Sav.

Leucos
April 5th, 2018, 07:39 PM
"Yes" Summer said. Lexi already had a fishing hat on and had 4 fishing rods.
"why not" Belen said. "but who is the 4th person Lexi?" Belen asked as Lexi pointed to Sav.
Yang smiled . Hei smiled and looked at lexi she couldn't help but burst out laughing she fell on her back and her ears flattened she continued laughing " this is ...hilarious " she laughed out she stopped after a while and her ears perked up " who's the third person ??? " she asked .

Darky
April 5th, 2018, 08:01 PM
Yang smiled . Hei smiled and looked at lexi she couldn't help but burst out laughing she fell on her back and her ears flattened she continued laughing " this is ...hilarious " she laughed out she stopped after a while and her ears perked up " who's the third person ??? " she asked .
Lexi pointed to herself.
"come on" Belen said starting her car.

Leucos
April 5th, 2018, 08:15 PM
Lexi pointed to herself.
"come on" Belen said starting her car.
Hei sighed and her ears stayed flattened " of course " she said and stood up now walking to the car and got in. Yang stretched her arms and looked at yin " wanna spar???? " she asked .

Darky
April 5th, 2018, 08:35 PM
Hei sighed and her ears stayed flattened " of course " she said and stood up now walking to the car and got in. Yang stretched her arms and looked at yin " wanna spar???? " she asked .
"About time" Yin said putting her gloves on. At no time they at their fishing spot. A shallow pond and a huge lake.

Leucos
April 6th, 2018, 10:20 AM
"About time" Yin said putting her gloves on. At no time they at their fishing spot. A shallow pond and a huge lake.

Yang chuckled and put her fists up her robotic hand creaking as that hand turned into a fist she smirked and charged at yin aiming a fist at her .
Hei flicked her ears she grabbed her fishing items and speed walked over to the lake she sat down and started fishing she turned her music on high and smiled she was listening to classical music this time .

Darky
April 6th, 2018, 11:10 AM
Yang chuckled and put her fists up her robotic hand creaking as that hand turned into a fist she smirked and charged at yin aiming a fist at her .
Hei flicked her ears she grabbed her fishing items and speed walked over to the lake she sat down and started fishing she turned her music on high and smiled she was listening to classical music this time .
Yin smiled as she grabbed her mom fist and flipped her on her back. She tried not to active her mom semblance and had hers off to make it even.

Lexi and sav went to the shallow pond as both of them went in the pound. Lexi pounced on a fish and put it in the basket as Sav had caught one but it slapped her and hopped back in the pond. Belen had one fish hooked.

Leucos
April 6th, 2018, 05:10 PM
Yin smiled as she grabbed her mom fist and flipped her on her back. She tried not to active her mom semblance and had hers off to make it even.

Lexi and sav went to the shallow pond as both of them went in the pound. Lexi pounced on a fish and put it in the basket as Sav had caught one but it slapped her and hopped back in the pond. Belen had one fish hooked.
Yang fell on her back and laughed " your getting better kid might even beat your mom " she commented and stood back up the fall had added to her semblance she did feel a bit stronger but not by much . She aimed some fast punches and kicks she didn't have her semblance activated tho .

Hei huffed she hasn't caught a single fish! And she was getting kinda impatient she smiled as she saw a little bubble in the lake and a tug of her fishing pole she pulled it out of the water and saw a fish she sniffed it and made a face with her tongue out it was a sardine she hated those . " any one want this? " she asked the fish was motionless .

Darky
April 6th, 2018, 05:34 PM
Yang fell on her back and laughed " your getting better kid might even beat your mom " she commented and stood back up the fall had added to her semblance she did feel a bit stronger but not by much . She aimed some fast punches and kicks she didn't have her semblance activated tho .

Hei huffed she hasn't caught a single fish! And she was getting kinda impatient she smiled as she saw a little bubble in the lake and a tug of her fishing pole she pulled it out of the water and saw a fish she sniffed it and made a face with her tongue out it was a sardine she hated those . " any one want this? " she asked the fish was motionless .
Yin blocked.
"I learned from you" Yin said pinning Yang to the ground.

Lexi ate the small fish.
"Hei come over here! Its a little hard at first but a lot of results" Sav said as she grabbed a fish and pinned it on the ground until it stopped flopping. She put in the basket full of fish.

Leucos
April 6th, 2018, 08:44 PM
Yin blocked.
"I learned from you" Yin said pinning Yang to the ground.

Lexi ate the small fish.
"Hei come over here! Its a little hard at first but a lot of results" Sav said as she grabbed a fish and pinned it on the ground until it stopped flopping. She put in the basket full of fish.
Yang smirked " that you did " she said she pushed yin off then stood up stretching her arms she held out her robotic hand for yin to help her up " but there is things you still haven't learned yet " she said smiling normally

Hei raised her eyebrow and chuckled " a little hard? Please I'm a cat faunus we know how to catch fish with bare hands " she said and was now on all fours her eyes were glued to the pond her ears pricked as she heard a fish swimming by her she tapped into her animal instincts a tiny bit and she lunged at the water in front of the shadow she caught the fish in her mouth and sat up her ears were pointed forward looking like a cat . this is so much easier

Darky
April 6th, 2018, 09:08 PM
Yang smirked " that you did " she said she pushed yin off then stood up stretching her arms she held out her robotic hand for yin to help her up " but there is things you still haven't learned yet " she said smiling normally

Hei raised her eyebrow and chuckled " a little hard? Please I'm a cat faunus we know how to catch fish with bare hands " she said and was now on all fours her eyes were glued to the pond her ears pricked as she heard a fish swimming by her she tapped into her animal instincts a tiny bit and she lunged at the water in front of the shadow she caught the fish in her mouth and sat up her ears were pointed forward looking like a cat . this is so much easier
"Yea" Yin said taking her mom hand.

A fish went between Sav and Hei feet.

Leucos
April 6th, 2018, 09:22 PM
"Yea" Yin said taking her mom hand.

A fish went between Sav and Hei feet.
Yang grinned " like -" she said and flipped yin over so she would land on her back again " that " she finished . " never let your guard down even when you think you've won the battle . Opponents would always find another way to defeat you or make you defenceless " she added now rubbing her non robotic wrist " caught you off guard didn't i? " she asked with a smile .

Hei flicked an ear and meowed she lunged for that fish too but she was a bit sloppy with this one she thought she grabbed the fish but she slipped and fell on her back making her hiss she shook her head getting the water out of her hair she meowed again staring at the fish looking angry .

Darky
April 6th, 2018, 09:33 PM
Yang grinned " like -" she said and flipped yin over so she would land on her back again " that " she finished . " never let your guard down even when you think you've won the battle . Opponents would always find another way to defeat you or make you defenceless " she added now rubbing her non robotic wrist " caught you off guard didn't i? " she asked with a smile .

Hei flicked an ear and meowed she lunged for that fish too but she was a bit sloppy with this one she thought she grabbed the fish but she slipped and fell on her back making her hiss she shook her head getting the water out of her hair she meowed again staring at the fish looking angry .
Yin had put Yang in another pin with an revsel.
"not for one second" Yin said.

Sav grabbed the fish and got slapped hard. This fish was huge and fast.

Leucos
April 7th, 2018, 11:42 AM
Yin had put Yang in another pin with an revsel.
"not for one second" Yin said.

Sav grabbed the fish and got slapped hard. This fish was huge and fast.

Yang huffed then smiled " alright maybe you have learned that one . But still you do have a lot to learn " she said she pushed yin off again now standing up she helped yin up .

Hei hissed and lunged at the fish again . She was getting really frustrated .

Darky
April 7th, 2018, 11:55 AM
Yang huffed then smiled " alright maybe you have learned that one . But still you do have a lot to learn " she said she pushed yin off again now standing up she helped yin up .

Hei hissed and lunged at the fish again . She was getting really frustrated .
Yin grabbed her mom hand again.

The fish had doged as Sav grabbed it with a rope.
"Hei try now" Sav said as the fish was stuck.

Leucos
April 7th, 2018, 05:04 PM
Yin grabbed her mom hand again.

The fish had doged as Sav grabbed it with a rope.
"Hei try now" Sav said as the fish was stuck.

Yang helped yin up " so that was..fun.any requests as to what you wanna do now? " she asked she put her arms behind her head .

Hei lunged at the fish one last time and bit it she had it in her mouth now looking happy . She flicked an ear and got out of the water she decided to eat the fish raw .

Darky
April 7th, 2018, 05:20 PM
Yang helped yin up " so that was..fun.any requests as to what you wanna do now? " she asked she put her arms behind her head .

Hei lunged at the fish one last time and bit it she had it in her mouth now looking happy . She flicked an ear and got out of the water she decided to eat the fish raw .
Belen came over as She and Lexi put the baskets in the car.

"hmm... I heard that there is a gang at 'Jr' bar that is terrozing everyone" Yin said making quotes with her fingers.

Leucos
April 7th, 2018, 06:21 PM
Belen came over as She and Lexi put the baskets in the car.

"hmm... I heard that there is a gang at 'Jr' bar that is terrozing everyone" Yin said making quotes with her fingers.

Yang smirked " and your wondering if we can beat the gang up aren't you? Now that's what I call fun. But as a mom I'm supposed to say violence solves nothing but what's the fun in that? " she said then she blinked " you are wondering that right ? " she asked just to make sure .

Hei blinked and shook her head " that's why I never really tap into my instincts ...it's embarrassing " she said now standing up and walking to the car .

Darky
April 7th, 2018, 06:44 PM
Yang smirked " and your wondering if we can beat the gang up aren't you? Now that's what I call fun. But as a mom I'm supposed to say violence solves nothing but what's the fun in that? " she said then she blinked " you are wondering that right ? " she asked just to make sure .

Hei blinked and shook her head " that's why I never really tap into my instincts ...it's embarrassing " she said now standing up and walking to the car .
"Try being a rabbit." Sav said.

"Mom those rules do not count in a bar or any fight with us" Yin said before Snowy and terra were threw at an nearby tree and mia and beryl threw on the lawn.
"they are dead" Yin growled.

Leucos
April 7th, 2018, 08:24 PM
"Try being a rabbit." Sav said.

"Mom those rules do not count in a bar or any fight with us" Yin said before Snowy and terra were threw at an nearby tree and mia and beryl threw on the lawn.
"they are dead" Yin growled.

Yang nodded " I guess " she said then jolted once she saw the people that were thrown " what the....are you sure this is just a gang kiddo...I don't Think a gang will have the guts to do this. Now a tribe does " she said she said the word tribe bitterly . Her robotic hand turned to a fist making a creek her eyes narrowed and they flickered from red to back .

Hei tilted her head " how is being a rabbit embarrassing ? Atleast people don't mess with you like they mess with me. You know . Laser pointers . Tuna. A ball of yarn. Dust forbid catnip " she said .

Darky
April 7th, 2018, 08:51 PM
Yang nodded " I guess " she said then jolted once she saw the people that were thrown " what the....are you sure this is just a gang kiddo...I don't Think a gang will have the guts to do this. Now a tribe does " she said she said the word tribe bitterly . Her robotic hand turned to a fist making a creek her eyes narrowed and they flickered from red to back .

Hei tilted her head " how is being a rabbit embarrassing ? Atleast people don't mess with you like they mess with me. You know . Laser pointers . Tuna. A ball of yarn. Dust forbid catnip " she said .
"Well We could use star help for once" Yin said.

Sav had twicthed her whiskers as she saw a carrot in Hei shirt.

Leucos
April 7th, 2018, 09:00 PM
"Well We could use star help for once" Yin said.

Sav had twicthed her whiskers as she saw a carrot in Hei shirt.

Yang sighed " you get star I'll go see this ' gang ' . I swear if it's her she will get more than a argument this time . I will not hesitate to punch her " she said now rubbing her forehead " you kidnapped Weiss killed the first spring maiden ...if you did this .. " yang whispered frustratingly .

Hei perked her ears up when she saw the carrot she handed it over to sav now getting into the car .

Darky
April 7th, 2018, 09:36 PM
Yang sighed " you get star I'll go see this ' gang ' . I swear if it's her she will get more than a argument this time . I will not hesitate to punch her " she said now rubbing her forehead " you kidnapped Weiss killed the first spring maiden ...if you did this .. " yang whispered frustratingly .

Hei perked her ears up when she saw the carrot she handed it over to sav now getting into the car .
Yin ran to star. The deputy had bea hostage as she was bait.
"Bar tender! Drink!" the dep ordered as he drank up. Bea saw Jr bodyguards. She hopped towards them. She muffled for their help.

Sav ate the carrot.

Leucos
April 8th, 2018, 01:44 PM
Yin ran to star. The deputy had bea hostage as she was bait.
"Bar tender! Drink!" the dep ordered as he drank up. Bea saw Jr bodyguards. She hopped towards them. She muffled for their help.

Sav ate the carrot.

The Bar tender grunted with his eyes narrowed " say it nicer next time " he said slowly handing him a drink . The twins looked at bea they're eyebrows were furrowed but they didn't do anything in fear of that they might get in trouble . Yang kicked the door open and growled her eyes flickered again she saw bea and huffed now looking at the dep " you made a big mistake . Do you know who she is with? " yang asked slowly walking up to the dep. Almost as she said that a red portal opened where the dep can't see it .

Darky
April 8th, 2018, 01:55 PM
The Bar tender grunted with his eyes narrowed " say it nicer next time " he said slowly handing him a drink . The twins looked at bea they're eyebrows were furrowed but they didn't do anything in fear of that they might get in trouble . Yang kicked the door open and growled her eyes flickered again she saw bea and huffed now looking at the dep " you made a big mistake . Do you know who she is with? " yang asked slowly walking up to the dep. Almost as she said that a red portal opened where the dep can't see it .
"All I know is my boss wants her." The dep growled. Bea rolled her eyes. Yin and star ran to the bar. It was about a mile. An wolf furry had her swords ready.

Leucos
April 8th, 2018, 02:40 PM
"All I know is my boss wants her." The dep growled. Bea rolled her eyes. Yin and star ran to the bar. It was about a mile. An wolf furry had her swords ready.

Yang smirked as a red sword as aimed at the dep neck which belonged to what looked like a very very angry raven " it's not gonna happen " raven said sternly her eyes flickered to red flame and back .

Darky
April 8th, 2018, 02:58 PM
Yang smirked as a red sword as aimed at the dep neck which belonged to what looked like a very very angry raven " it's not gonna happen " raven said sternly her eyes flickered to red flame and back .
"Where did she go!" a man said as bea was gone. The wolf furry had grabbed her.
"up there" another man said pointing to the furry who was chris, a furry that on Raven side. Chris had hit an light as the whole bar went dark. The dep had gotten away as Jr was in his spot when the lights came back on. He was chasing Chris who was in the back room trying to get bea out. Yin and star got in the door when the lights came on.

Leucos
April 8th, 2018, 03:32 PM
"Where did she go!" a man said as bea was gone. The wolf furry had grabbed her.
"up there" another man said pointing to the furry who was chris, a furry that on Raven side. Chris had hit an light as the whole bar went dark. The dep had gotten away as Jr was in his spot when the lights came back on. He was chasing Chris who was in the back room trying to get bea out. Yin and star got in the door when the lights came on.

Raven growled kicked jr to the wall and huffed " enough fooling around they are gone . Now leave bea alone. Or else. " she warned she put her sword away and went to bea she untied her " you alright ? " she asked. Yang crossed her arms and raised her eyebrow "wow mom never thought you cared for any one but your tribe .guess your not heartless . " yang commented then looked at yin she walked over to her " hey kid . Um..might wanna go home..and thanks for getting star " yang said . Raven growled now glaring at yang " I do have a heart . And whos that? " raven said as she looked at yin.

Darky
April 8th, 2018, 03:53 PM
Raven growled kicked jr to the wall and huffed " enough fooling around they are gone . Now leave bea alone. Or else. " she warned she put her sword away and went to bea she untied her " you alright ? " she asked. Yang crossed her arms and raised her eyebrow "wow mom never thought you cared for any one but your tribe .guess your not heartless . " yang commented then looked at yin she walked over to her " hey kid . Um..might wanna go home..and thanks for getting star " yang said . Raven growled now glaring at yang " I do have a heart . And whos that? " raven said as she looked at yin.
Chris came back to Raven as she was a tribe member.
"I am fine" Bea said.
"You kidding me!" Star said before running off.
"See you at the house mom" Yin said to yang before running off.

Leucos
April 8th, 2018, 04:10 PM
Chris came back to Raven as she was a tribe member.
"I am fine" Bea said.
"You kidding me!" Star said before running off.
"See you at the house mom" Yin said to yang before running off.
Raven smiled at bea and Chris she stood up and tilted her head now walking over to where yang is " did she just say.......mom " raven asked her eyes narrowed she didn't seem very happy about it but a small bit of her was. Yang glared at raven and huffed "yes she did . Stay . Away. From .my. Daughters " yang said sternly her hands were fists . Raven was wide eyed " are you serious. " raven asked . Yang was really close to ravens face " does it look like I'm kidding? " she asked now leaving . Raven narrowed her eyes and kicked the wall she walked back to bea " that little . How dare she tell me what to do! Bea did you know about this? " raven asked now looking at bea.
Yang was home in no time " I'm back yin. Sorry it was just a little conversation " yang said . Hei was taking a nap.

Darky
April 8th, 2018, 04:21 PM
Raven smiled at bea and Chris she stood up and tilted her head now walking over to where yang is " did she just say.......mom " raven asked her eyes narrowed she didn't seem very happy about it but a small bit of her was. Yang glared at raven and huffed "yes she did . Stay . Away. From .my. Daughters " yang said sternly her hands were fists . Raven was wide eyed " are you serious. " raven asked . Yang was really close to ravens face " does it look like I'm kidding? " she asked now leaving . Raven narrowed her eyes and kicked the wall she walked back to bea " that little . How dare she tell me what to do! Bea did you know about this? " raven asked now looking at bea.
Yang was home in no time " I'm back yin. Sorry it was just a little conversation " yang said . Hei was taking a nap.
"I did not know this either." Bea said.
"I knew about Hei cause she visited you once with Belen" Chris said.

"Yang don't lie" Summer said as she had came back from another try to see ruby.
"how did it go" Yin asked.
"other fail" Summer growled.

Leucos
April 8th, 2018, 05:32 PM
"I did not know this either." Bea said.
"I knew about Hei cause she visited you once with Belen" Chris said.

"Yang don't lie" Summer said as she had came back from another try to see ruby.
"how did it go" Yin asked.
"other fail" Summer growled.
Raven sighed " that was belens kid not ...wait she said...Daughters " raven said now growling and kicking the air " she has two kids and didn't tell me?! " she yelled . Raven looked at Chris " go to them and send a message Chris . I will see them I am their grandma wether she likes it or not . " she said .

Yang sighed " I told raven to stay away from yin and hei I don't want her ways to make them get any ideas . She's too...dangerous for them right now "she said to summer now looking down .

Darky
April 8th, 2018, 06:59 PM
Raven sighed " that was belens kid not ...wait she said...Daughters " raven said now growling and kicking the air " she has two kids and didn't tell me?! " she yelled . Raven looked at Chris " go to them and send a message Chris . I will see them I am their grandma wether she likes it or not . " she said .

Yang sighed " I told raven to stay away from yin and hei I don't want her ways to make them get any ideas . She's too...dangerous for them right now "she said to summer now looking down . Chris nodded and left.
"she already met Hei. We went camping when she was 5 and the car broke down near the tribe" Belen said. The doorbell rang as chris waited.

Leucos
April 8th, 2018, 07:01 PM
Chris nodded and left.
"she already met Hei. We went camping when she was 5 and the car broke down near the tribe" Belen said. The doorbell rang as chris waited.
Yangs eyebrows furrowed then walked to the door she saw Chris when she opened it " what? " she asked . Hei was still asleep but her ears flicked uncontrollably .

Darky
April 8th, 2018, 07:37 PM
Yangs eyebrows furrowed then walked to the door she saw Chris when she opened it " what? " she asked . Hei was still asleep but her ears flicked uncontrollably .
Sav was asleep with hei so was Yin. Chris handed Yang a letter of what Raven said and left.

Leucos
April 9th, 2018, 07:11 PM
Sav was asleep with hei so was Yin. Chris handed Yang a letter of what Raven said and left.
Yang narrowed her eyes as she read the letter she looked at Chris then gave a curt nod she closed the door " it seems I've ruffled up the birds feathers " yang said to belen handing her the letter " should we let her meet them? I don't like the idea...you know what she can do what things she gets into . She's a bandit tribe leader for crying out loud " yang said and pinched the bridge of her nose.

Darky
April 9th, 2018, 08:14 PM
Yang narrowed her eyes as she read the letter she looked at Chris then gave a curt nod she closed the door " it seems I've ruffled up the birds feathers " yang said to belen handing her the letter " should we let her meet them? I don't like the idea...you know what she can do what things she gets into . She's a bandit tribe leader for crying out loud " yang said and pinched the bridge of her nose.
"do we have a choice yang" Belen said. " seems like we don't" she added

(have you seen the new Rwby chibi?)

Leucos
April 9th, 2018, 08:42 PM
"do we have a choice yang" Belen said. " seems like we don't" she added

(have you seen the new Rwby chibi?)
I have now :3 " I'm yang let's fight! " )
Yang sighed " fine . " she said she didn't seem very happy about it tho she looked at the two which were sleeping and sighed . Raven opened a portal where yang was and walked out of it " I assumed you got the message .good. " she said now looking at the kids sleeping and she tilted her head " what we their names? " she asked . Yang growled she was being stubborn and reluctant .

Darky
April 9th, 2018, 09:04 PM
I have now :3 " I'm yang let's fight! " )
Yang sighed " fine . " she said she didn't seem very happy about it tho she looked at the two which were sleeping and sighed . Raven opened a portal where yang was and walked out of it " I assumed you got the message .good. " she said now looking at the kids sleeping and she tilted her head " what we their names? " she asked . Yang growled she was being stubborn and reluctant .
Sav tapped Hei to get up with her ear. Yin woke up when she heard Lexi growling at raven. But stopped when Summer came in.
"Hello Raven." the dog furry said with her white sythce in her hand and white cape on back.

Leucos
April 9th, 2018, 09:34 PM
Sav tapped Hei to get up with her ear. Yin woke up when she heard Lexi growling at raven. But stopped when Summer came in.
"Hello Raven." the dog furry said with her white sythce in her hand and white cape on back.
Raven chuckled as she saw the kids wake up but forced a laugh back as hei jumped her ears perked up and her fur bristled " I'm up! " hei said and looked around confused then she saw raven and grew uneasy . Raven knew that voice any where and the cloak gave it away she looked at summer and huffed " summer . Been a long time . Like the new look " raven said with a smirk . She looked at the kids again and had a nerve racking smile " cute . Do you know who I am? " raven asked the other two she knew hei already knew her . Hei folded her ears back and hissed not regretting her action . Raven just huffed while yang looked worried .

Darky
April 10th, 2018, 06:36 AM
Raven chuckled as she saw the kids wake up but forced a laugh back as hei jumped her ears perked up and her fur bristled " I'm up! " hei said and looked around confused then she saw raven and grew uneasy . Raven knew that voice any where and the cloak gave it away she looked at summer and huffed " summer . Been a long time . Like the new look " raven said with a smirk . She looked at the kids again and had a nerve racking smile " cute . Do you know who I am? " raven asked the other two she knew hei already knew her . Hei folded her ears back and hissed not regretting her action . Raven just huffed while yang looked worried .
Summer rolled her eyes. Yin yawned.
"your my grandma" Yin anwsered.
"Oh I am Hei and Yin friend" Sav anwsered.

Leucos
April 10th, 2018, 03:13 PM
Summer rolled her eyes. Yin yawned.
"your my grandma" Yin anwsered.
"Oh I am Hei and Yin friend" Sav anwsered.
Raven smiled normally this time " yes . But more importantly a bandit tribe leader . " she said and looked at sav " I wondered " she added . Hei growled she didn't like raven at all for one she was scary and two she just didn't trust her . She scooted closer to sav in a protective manner her cat fur was bristled as a warning she looked at yin and gave raven a death glare . Raven huffed " what do you know about ravens? " she asked yin .

Darky
April 10th, 2018, 04:27 PM
Raven smiled normally this time " yes . But more importantly a bandit tribe leader . " she said and looked at sav " I wondered " she added . Hei growled she didn't like raven at all for one she was scary and two she just didn't trust her . She scooted closer to sav in a protective manner her cat fur was bristled as a warning she looked at yin and gave raven a death glare . Raven huffed " what do you know about ravens? " she asked yin .ship?)
Yin threw the edges allen poe book.

Leucos
April 10th, 2018, 05:27 PM
ship?)
Yin threw the edges allen poe book.
Sav and hei? Yes )
Raven chuckled " a delightful tale but that's fiction . Perhaps you've heard a old saying the truth is crazier than fiction . Which it is . Ravens are intelligent and as a spirit animal belong to mischievous or curious folk. But have you seen one I don't know perhaps hanging around where you and your mother were at? " raven said now sitting down cross legged. Hei hissed again not liking where this may be heading .

Darky
April 10th, 2018, 05:56 PM
Sav and hei? Yes )
Raven chuckled " a delightful tale but that's fiction . Perhaps you've heard a old saying the truth is crazier than fiction . Which it is . Ravens are intelligent and as a spirit animal belong to mischievous or curious folk. But have you seen one I don't know perhaps hanging around where you and your mother were at? " raven said now sitting down cross legged. Hei hissed again not liking where this may be heading .
"um.." Yin said as she did not know what was the question.

Leucos
April 10th, 2018, 06:30 PM
"um.." Yin said as she did not know what was the question.
Raven sighed " do you believe in magic? That's what I was hinting on " she said . Yang rolled her eyes now walking off . Hei put her ear buds in and crossed her arms looking like a grumpy cat in one of those posters or memes.

Darky
April 10th, 2018, 06:40 PM
Raven sighed " do you believe in magic? That's what I was hinting on " she said . Yang rolled her eyes now walking off . Hei put her ear buds in and crossed her arms looking like a grumpy cat in one of those posters or memes.
"I know 5 goddesses and a master of magic" Yin said.
--------
"Hei why did do that for me?" Sav asked

Leucos
April 10th, 2018, 06:50 PM
"I know 5 goddesses and a master of magic" Yin said.
--------
"Hei why did do that for me?" Sav asked

Raven smirked " follow me " she said and walked out the door .

Hei flicked an ear now looking at sav " I don't trust raven. And your my friend I don't want her to hurt you . Which it seems like she might " she said with a small smile .

Darky
April 10th, 2018, 07:42 PM
Raven smirked " follow me " she said and walked out the door .

Hei flicked an ear now looking at sav " I don't trust raven. And your my friend I don't want her to hurt you . Which it seems like she might " she said with a small smile .
Yin followed Raven as her beowolf followed.

"You did it for another reason" Sav said trying not to blush.

Leucos
April 10th, 2018, 07:59 PM
Yin followed Raven as her beowolf followed.

"You did it for another reason" Sav said trying not to blush.

Raven was no where to be found only a black feather which floated to the ground and a squawk could be heard .

Hei twitched both her ears and it took her a moment to figure out what she meant then she looked away her ears felt really warm in the way peoples cheeks would when they blush " your my friend . I didn't want her to hurt you . " she repeated and sighed " but she didn't . Which is a good thing " she said now looking back at sav with a smile . She was being stubborn .

Darky
April 11th, 2018, 06:35 AM
Raven was no where to be found only a black feather which floated to the ground and a squawk could be heard .

Hei twitched both her ears and it took her a moment to figure out what she meant then she looked away her ears felt really warm in the way peoples cheeks would when they blush " your my friend . I didn't want her to hurt you . " she repeated and sighed " but she didn't . Which is a good thing " she said now looking back at sav with a smile . She was being stubborn .
Sav hugged her
"thanks anyway" She said.

Lexi saw Raven as Yin spotted her.

Leucos
April 11th, 2018, 04:05 PM
Sav hugged her
"thanks anyway" She said.

Lexi saw Raven as Yin spotted her.

Hei was wide eyed and her ears were stiff they felt even more warm she hugged back tho " no problem .it's what friends are for right? Looking out for each other .. " she said she cleared her throat now pulling away . She stood up and went to find her mom maybe they can spar ? .

Raven was in her bird form and squawked again she landed on yins shoulder her red eyes shined she pointed at herself with her beak and chirped .

Darky
April 11th, 2018, 04:22 PM
Hei was wide eyed and her ears were stiff they felt even more warm she hugged back tho " no problem .it's what friends are for right? Looking out for each other .. " she said she cleared her throat now pulling away . She stood up and went to find her mom maybe they can spar ? .

Raven was in her bird form and squawked again she landed on yins shoulder her red eyes shined she pointed at herself with her beak and chirped .
"Hei. Could I tell you something?" Sav asked.

The beowolf huffed as she wanted to hold Raven.
"oh now I get it. Lexi stop." Yin said as lexi yawned.

Leucos
April 11th, 2018, 04:37 PM
"Hei. Could I tell you something?" Sav asked.

The beowolf huffed as she wanted to hold Raven.
"oh now I get it. Lexi stop." Yin said as lexi yawned.

Hei stopped abruptly now her cheeks were growing red and you could see a bit of red on her ear tips she gulped and looked over her shoulder at sav now tilting her head " what is it ? " she asked calmly .

Raven nodded slowly then screeched at lexi with a few flaps of her wings she didn't look happy when Lexi attempted to grab her she flew off of yins shoulder and landed on the ground she formed back to normal . She stood up slowly moving a piece of her hair out of the way " that's not all I can do. But I will show you that when the right time comes.thank Ozpin for that ability . " she said she glared at lexi.

Darky
April 11th, 2018, 04:53 PM
Hei stopped abruptly now her cheeks were growing red and you could see a bit of red on her ear tips she gulped and looked over her shoulder at sav now tilting her head " what is it ? " she asked calmly .

Raven nodded slowly then screeched at lexi with a few flaps of her wings she didn't look happy when Lexi attempted to grab her she flew off of yins shoulder and landed on the ground she formed back to normal . She stood up slowly moving a piece of her hair out of the way " that's not all I can do. But I will show you that when the right time comes.thank Ozpin for that ability . " she said she glared at lexi.
"there is a reason I don't want to go home. I have an evil, murderous mother" Sav told hei. "she killed my dad"

Lexi whined louder. When raven glared at her, she went inside.

Leucos
April 11th, 2018, 05:00 PM
"there is a reason I don't want to go home. I have an evil, murderous mother" Sav told hei. "she killed my dad"

Lexi whined louder. When raven glared at her, she went inside.

Hei folded her ears back and her eyebrows furrowed a frown was on her face she walked back over to the couch and sat down " I'm ..sorry . You don't have to go home . I'm sure it's ok that you can stay here " she said . Now relaxing .

Darky
April 11th, 2018, 05:02 PM
Hei folded her ears back and her eyebrows furrowed a frown was on her face she walked back over to the couch and sat down " I'm ..sorry . You don't have to go home . I'm sure it's ok that you can stay here " she said . Now relaxing .
Sav hugged Hei.
"thanks." she said softly "will your parents mind?" she asked.

Leucos
April 11th, 2018, 06:37 PM
Sav hugged Hei.
"thanks." she said softly "will your parents mind?" she asked.
Hei hugged back and meowed with a smile her hug grew tighter " I don't know . But I'm fine with it . I think my sister will be ok with it . So that's two against two..... " she said .

Darky
April 11th, 2018, 07:20 PM
Hei hugged back and meowed with a smile her hug grew tighter " I don't know . But I'm fine with it . I think my sister will be ok with it . So that's two against two..... " she said .
Sav smiled and kissed hei cheek. A organe cat with a black cape, a dagger/ weapons, a hat came thought hei window.

Leucos
April 11th, 2018, 07:38 PM
Sav smiled and kissed hei cheek. A organe cat with a black cape, a dagger/ weapons, a hat came thought hei window.
Hei yowled and pulled away her ears were folded back and her eyes were wide her face was ruby red along with the tips of her ears she was extremely embarrassed " sav... " she said then jolted when she saw the cat but she laughed afterwards the blush going away quickly she fell on her back holding her stomach " you expect me to take that seriously !? It's not Halloween yet " she laughed out tears coming from the corners of her eyes her face turned a bit purple from laughing which now sounded like gasping+hiccuping .

Darky
April 11th, 2018, 08:15 PM
Hei yowled and pulled away her ears were folded back and her eyes were wide her face was ruby red along with the tips of her ears she was extremely embarrassed " sav... " she said then jolted when she saw the cat but she laughed afterwards the blush going away quickly she fell on her back holding her stomach " you expect me to take that seriously !? It's not Halloween yet " she laughed out tears coming from the corners of her eyes her face turned a bit purple from laughing which now sounded like gasping+hiccuping .
"I not here for you weaking. Savannah! come on your going home" The cat said. she just hid behind Hei.
"don't let him take me..." she said softly as the man took out a sword

Leucos
April 11th, 2018, 08:40 PM
"I not here for you weaking. Savannah! come on your going home" The cat said. she just hid behind Hei.
"don't let him take me..." she said softly as the man took out a sword
Hei growled and sat up no one calls her weak and besides she said Savannah can stay so she will stay . Her ears folded back she stood in front of Savannah " I don't think she wants to go with you. It's very clear . " she growled her faunus instincts telling her to protect sav so she did. Her cat fur bristled and she stared the other cat down " so I will say this once . Go. Away . " she hissed . She held her head high .

Darky
April 11th, 2018, 08:46 PM
Hei growled and sat up no one calls her weak and besides she said Savannah can stay so she will stay . Her ears folded back she stood in front of Savannah " I don't think she wants to go with you. It's very clear . " she growled her faunus instincts telling her to protect sav so she did. Her cat fur bristled and she stared the other cat down " so I will say this once . Go. Away . " she hissed . She held her head high .
The man temper rose as he yanked sav by her ear and dragged her. She kicked him before he clawed her right cheek. It hurt like hell and she had started to sob in pain.

Leucos
April 11th, 2018, 08:55 PM
The man temper rose as he yanked sav by her ear and dragged her. She kicked him before he clawed her right cheek. It hurt like hell and she had started to sob in pain.
Hei perked her ears up her eyes were wide and she hissed " leave her alone! " she hissed she tackled the man and pinned him down she forgotten about her weapon her instincts went into over drive her hands were shaped like claws and she hissed again she was very angry . She raised a claw shaped hand ready to strike and she let loose an angry meow like when cats do before they fight .

Darky
April 11th, 2018, 09:06 PM
Hei perked her ears up her eyes were wide and she hissed " leave her alone! " she hissed she tackled the man and pinned him down she forgotten about her weapon her instincts went into over drive her hands were shaped like claws and she hissed again she was very angry . She raised a claw shaped hand ready to strike and she let loose an angry meow like when cats do before they fight .
The man pushed Sav away as the man pulled out this claws and circled Hei waiting for a moment to strike.

Leucos
April 11th, 2018, 09:11 PM
The man pushed Sav away as the man pulled out this claws and circled Hei waiting for a moment to strike.
Hei circled the man too if she had a lot of fur it will all be bristled and floofy and if she had a tail it would definitely be lashing . What little human instincts she had left she thought if one of her mom's or sister would hear this it would be impossible not to. But yang was taking a nap again . So that left either belen or yin . Hei meowed a lot and it sounded very angry her back was a bit arched as her eyes were narrowed she hissed and lunged at the man .

Darky
April 11th, 2018, 09:15 PM
Hei circled the man too if she had a lot of fur it will all be bristled and floofy and if she had a tail it would definitely be lashing . What little human instincts she had left she thought if one of her mom's or sister would hear this it would be impossible not to. But yang was taking a nap again . So that left either belen or yin . Hei meowed a lot and it sounded very angry her back was a bit arched as her eyes were narrowed she hissed and lunged at the man .
The man had bitten Hei shoulder but missed. He growled in anger and clawed Hei face

Leucos
April 11th, 2018, 09:30 PM
The man had bitten Hei shoulder but missed. He growled in anger and clawed Hei face

Hei fell down and whined she had a scar across her left eye she snarled and bared her teeth now clawing at him randomly . She looked at sav as she fell back onto her hands she mouthed out ' get belen please ' then returned to fighting she wasn't sure how long she could last in this kind of battle .

Darky
April 11th, 2018, 09:48 PM
Hei fell down and whined she had a scar across her left eye she snarled and bared her teeth now clawing at him randomly . She looked at sav as she fell back onto her hands she mouthed out ' get belen please ' then returned to fighting she wasn't sure how long she could last in this kind of battle .
The man had pinned her down. Belen shot the man as she kicked him off her daughter.

Leucos
April 11th, 2018, 10:02 PM
The man had pinned her down. Belen shot the man as she kicked him off her daughter.
Hei hissed as she was being pinned down then jolted as she heard a gunshot she looked at her mom and smiled now standing up and running up to her then hugged her" thanks mom... "She said she pulled back not realizing she had a scar across her eye from the man . She looked at sav " are you ok? " she asked .

Darky
April 12th, 2018, 06:16 AM
Hei hissed as she was being pinned down then jolted as she heard a gunshot she looked at her mom and smiled now standing up and running up to her then hugged her" thanks mom... "She said she pulled back not realizing she had a scar across her eye from the man . She looked at sav " are you ok? " she asked .
"take Sav into the next room"Belen told hei. The next room was emtpy and in the room was Lexi. Lexi was scared from Raven.
"Do not ever harm my daughter or Sav" Belen growled. "got it" She asked as the man nodded and left.

Leucos
April 12th, 2018, 03:54 PM
"take Sav into the next room"Belen told hei. The next room was emtpy and in the room was Lexi. Lexi was scared from Raven.
"Do not ever harm my daughter or Sav" Belen growled. "got it" She asked as the man nodded and left.
Hei nodded and did as she was told . She sighed once she was in the room with sav she looked at her and had a worried expression " you ok? Who was that? And why did he look so ridiculous ? " she asked .

Darky
April 12th, 2018, 04:44 PM
Hei nodded and did as she was told . She sighed once she was in the room with sav she looked at her and had a worried expression " you ok? Who was that? And why did he look so ridiculous ? " she asked .
"I have no idea I am fine are you fine?" she asked.

Leucos
April 12th, 2018, 04:51 PM
"I have no idea I am fine are you fine?" she asked.
Hei frowned " he yanked your ear and scratched your cheek! How are you fine with that? " she asked her ears folded back then sighed she only had a scar which didn't bother her " I'm fine " she said now hugging sav .

Darky
April 12th, 2018, 05:32 PM
Hei frowned " he yanked your ear and scratched your cheek! How are you fine with that? " she asked her ears folded back then sighed she only had a scar which didn't bother her " I'm fine " she said now hugging sav .Hei frowned " he yanked your ear and scratched your cheek! How are you fine with that? " she asked her ears folded back then sighed she only had a scar which didn't bother her " I'm fine " she said now hugging sav .
"Wrose had happened." Sav said.
"Sav you stay here" belen said.

Leucos
April 12th, 2018, 06:24 PM
"Wrose had happened." Sav said.
"Sav you stay here" belen said.
Hei twitched an ear and looked at her mom now tilting her head " is everything alright ? " she asked she walked up to her with a confused expression she looked out the door and peaked around the corners .

Darky
April 12th, 2018, 07:03 PM
Hei twitched an ear and looked at her mom now tilting her head " is everything alright ? " she asked she walked up to her with a confused expression she looked out the door and peaked around the corners .
"Yes" Belen said.

Lexi looked at Raven. She nugded her and whined. She was scared as hell.

Leucos
April 12th, 2018, 08:32 PM
"Yes" Belen said.

Lexi looked at Raven. She nugded her and whined. She was scared as hell.
Raven glared at lexi and her right hand turned to a fist .

A girl was walking in the woods alone her head was down her right hand held onto a necklace pendant that was a Celtic D (https://www.pinterest.com/pin/417286721694294256/) she sighed and looked around slowly with a small smile on her face then it returned to a expression which looked like one of sorrow but the funny thing was she wasn't really upset at the moment she always looked like it tho " On candy stripe legs the spiderman comes
Softly through the shadow of the evening sun
Stealing past the windows of the blissfully dead
Looking for the victim shivering in bed
Searching out fear in the gathering gloom and suddenly
A movement in the corner of the room
And there is nothing I can do
When I realize with fright
That the spiderman is having me for dinner tonight"Deirdre sang but it was more at a whisper .

Darky
April 12th, 2018, 08:39 PM
Raven glared at lexi and her right hand turned to a fist .

A girl was walking in the woods alone her head was down her right hand held onto a necklace pendant that was a Celtic D (https://www.pinterest.com/pin/417286721694294256/) she sighed and looked around slowly with a small smile on her face then it returned to a expression which looked like one of sorrow but the funny thing was she wasn't really upset at the moment she always looked like it tho " On candy stripe legs the spiderman comes
Softly through the shadow of the evening sun
Stealing past the windows of the blissfully dead
Looking for the victim shivering in bed
Searching out fear in the gathering gloom and suddenly
A movement in the corner of the room
And there is nothing I can do
When I realize with fright
That the spiderman is having me for dinner tonight"Deirdre sang but it was more at a whisper .
a girl had fox claws on with a blue wolf mask. she had not eatten for days. she heard someone
"HEllo?????" she yelled out.

Lexi sat down in fear

Leucos
April 12th, 2018, 08:47 PM
a girl had fox claws on with a blue wolf mask. she had not eatten for days. she heard someone
"HEllo?????" she yelled out.

Lexi sat down in fear

Raven smirked she pet Lexi then walked off slowly .

Deirdre perked her head up her eyes shined a bit when she heard the yell she looked around quickly now growing a bit scared she's seen supernatural she knows that being alone in the woods is never a good thing people always ended up dead! Unless your an angel or king of cross roads/hell then you can't really die but she tested something " yes?! Who is it? " she yelled/asked back .

(Normal. Hell hound )

Darky
April 12th, 2018, 09:21 PM
Raven smirked she pet Lexi then walked off slowly .

Deirdre perked her head up her eyes shined a bit when she heard the yell she looked around quickly now growing a bit scared she's seen supernatural she knows that being alone in the woods is never a good thing people always ended up dead! Unless your an angel or king of cross roads/hell then you can't really die but she tested something " yes?! Who is it? " she yelled/asked back .

(Normal. Hell hound )
the girl came out as an black wolf.
"have any food" she asked.

Wolf: https://i.pinimg.com/
origina...6646445962.jpg
human: http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/middle-earth-roleplay/images/7/7f/Anime-girl-gold-eyes-anime-girl-with-black-hair-and-gold-eyes-images-pictures---becuo-image.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20150817035321 or vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/middle-earth-roleplay/images/7/7f/Anime-girl-gold-eyes-anime-girl-with-black-hair-and-gold-eyes-images-pictures---becuo-image.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20150817035321
mask: https://i.pinimg.com/736x/57/af/
c0/5...233a6737e1.jpg
credit

Leucos
April 12th, 2018, 09:28 PM
the girl came out as an black wolf.
"have any food" she asked.

Wolf: https://i.pinimg.com/
origina...6646445962.jpg
human: http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/middle-earth-roleplay/images/7/7f/Anime-girl-gold-eyes-anime-girl-with-black-hair-and-gold-eyes-images-pictures---becuo-image.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20150817035321 or vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/middle-earth-roleplay/images/7/7f/Anime-girl-gold-eyes-anime-girl-with-black-hair-and-gold-eyes-images-pictures---becuo-image.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20150817035321
mask: https://i.pinimg.com/736x/57/af/
c0/5...233a6737e1.jpg
credit
Deirdre shrieked and fell on her back with a grunt but backed up a bit she breathed quickly " y-your a...a...t-talking wolf! Wolfs aren't supposed to speak ! Omg I feel like I'm in twilight right now....But wolfs aren't supposed to talk! And no I don't .b-but your a wolf d-dont you hunt?... she said she was panicking she hasn't seen anything like this she was normal or as far as she could tell . She gulped and backed up a bit more " y-your not gonna eat me are you!? " she asked she was wide eyed.

Darky
April 12th, 2018, 09:32 PM
Deirdre shrieked and fell on her back with a grunt but backed up a bit she breathed quickly " y-your a...a...t-talking wolf! Wolfs aren't supposed to speak ! Omg I feel like I'm in twilight right now....But wolfs aren't supposed to talk! And no I don't .b-but your a wolf d-dont you hunt?... she said she was panicking she hasn't seen anything like this she was normal or as far as she could tell . She gulped and backed up a bit more " y-your not gonna eat me are you!? " she asked she was wide eyed.
the girl rolled her eyes and turned back into her human form.
"no" She said.

Leucos
April 12th, 2018, 09:50 PM
the girl rolled her eyes and turned back into her human form.
"no" She said.
Deirdre was even more wide eyed she backed up more " h-how....what are you?! Who are you?" she asked she was actually afraid right now she didn't know what her true self was yet . And it was a blessing for her . " are there any more like you? " she asked fear was clear in her tone .

Darky
April 12th, 2018, 09:57 PM
Deirdre was even more wide eyed she backed up more " h-how....what are you?! Who are you?" she asked she was actually afraid right now she didn't know what her true self was yet . And it was a blessing for her . " are there any more like you? " she asked fear was clear in her tone .
"yes even gods" The female said.
"I mean no harm"

Leucos
April 12th, 2018, 10:19 PM
"yes even gods" The female said.
"I mean no harm"
Deirdre gulped she tried to calm down her breathing slowed down " o-ok...I just need some time to adjust ...I've been born to believe that creatures like you aren't real.. " she said she sighed " now all we need is Sam and Dean " she mumbled then smiled . She slowly stood up she still looked kinda afraid but she wasn't panicking " what's ..y-your name? " she asked .

Darky
April 13th, 2018, 05:27 AM
Deirdre gulped she tried to calm down her breathing slowed down " o-ok...I just need some time to adjust ...I've been born to believe that creatures like you aren't real.. " she said she sighed " now all we need is Sam and Dean " she mumbled then smiled . She slowly stood up she still looked kinda afraid but she wasn't panicking " what's ..y-your name? " she asked .ship)
"Saka and please don't call them; they were trying to kill alex who is the godness of darkness, mary younger sister." Saka explained.
Another wolf was nearby and heared the newcomer.

Leucos
April 13th, 2018, 03:37 PM
ship)
"Saka and please don't call them; they were trying to kill alex who is the godness of darkness, mary younger sister." Saka explained.
Another wolf was nearby and heared the newcomer.
Deirdre gulped " goddess of darkness !? What else is there? " she asked her eyebrows furrowed . She shook her head a bit " my name's ..Deirdre Suzuki " she said with a smile she moved a piece of her hair out of the way (yes I know it's a car brand but I like the name and ok )

Darky
April 13th, 2018, 03:40 PM
Deirdre gulped " goddess of darkness !? What else is there? " she asked her eyebrows furrowed . She shook her head a bit " my name's ..Deirdre Suzuki " she said with a smile she moved a piece of her hair out of the way (yes I know it's a car brand but I like the name and ok )
what it is)
"Hell haven, healing, light" Saka said. She heard an person coming and blasted them away. "I hate those assholes" She said.

Sav felt happy but scared. She was free from her mother who wanted her dead.

Leucos
April 13th, 2018, 04:05 PM
what it is)
"Hell haven, healing, light" Saka said. She heard an person coming and blasted them away. "I hate those assholes" She said.

Sav felt happy but scared. She was free from her mother who wanted her dead.
Suzuki it's a car brand )
Deirdre was speechless for a while she was born to believe that none of those things existed ! She jolted when she saw saka blast a person away " but that person did nothing wrong at the moment ! And I thought you were well in human terms a wolf shape shifter how can you blast someone away? " she said

Hei was with sav she was reading a book which she hasn't in a while it was Les Misérables she smiled a bit she's seen the movie which she likes better . A red dot was somehow near hei and her eyes went to it she ignored it and went back to reading . But the dot moved side to side quickly she closed the book and put her hand on it the dot moved to the wall and she meowed now chasing after it she jumped up the wall and clawed the red dot meowing . The laser pointer was going through the window it was someone from outside .

Darky
April 13th, 2018, 04:28 PM
Suzuki it's a car brand )
Deirdre was speechless for a while she was born to believe that none of those things existed ! She jolted when she saw saka blast a person away " but that person did nothing wrong at the moment ! And I thought you were well in human terms a wolf shape shifter how can you blast someone away? " she said

Hei was with sav she was reading a book which she hasn't in a while it was Les Misérables she smiled a bit she's seen the movie which she likes better . A red dot was somehow near hei and her eyes went to it she ignored it and went back to reading . But the dot moved side to side quickly she closed the book and put her hand on it the dot moved to the wall and she meowed now chasing after it she jumped up the wall and clawed the red dot meowing . The laser pointer was going through the window it was someone from outside .
"magic. and he was trying to get you. It happens" saka said

Sav had saw hei and looked to see who had the laser pin. Lexi chased the light too

Leucos
April 13th, 2018, 04:51 PM
"magic. and he was trying to get you. It happens" saka said

Sav had saw hei and looked to see who had the laser pin. Lexi chased the light too

Deirdre huffed " it didn't look like he was. And joy magic , now what is Crowley king of hell/cross roads real too? Which won't be so bad cause he's awesome ... This is just a bit too much. Can we get out of the woods please? " she said .

A monkey tail hanged from a tree branch you could guess 100% on who it was. Hei meowed she watched the dot land on Lexi she crouched .

Crowley (http://pa1.narvii.com/6025/366f8e0b46597b7b6a83b7a44031876b7f3dbdc6_hq.gif) sighed as he sat in his throne he rested his cheek on the palm of his right hand he looked at Lucifer (https://www.purefandom.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/lucifer-gif.gif) who was sitting in a chair in chains he smirked and held out his hands which had chains too " eh? " he asked and Crowley sighed with an eye roll " no bad dog. " he said he sat up " Mary " he yelled waiting to see if she would show up. Lucifer pouted " you do realize that she's a goddess riiight? I don't think she will answer to you " Lucifer said with a smug smile . Crowley narrowed his eyes " yet I managed to tame you didn't i? " he asked with a snarky tone . Lucifer sighed .

Darky
April 13th, 2018, 05:38 PM
Deirdre huffed " it didn't look like he was. And joy magic , now what is Crowley king of hell/cross roads real too? Which won't be so bad cause he's awesome ... This is just a bit too much. Can we get out of the woods please? " she said .

A monkey tail hanged from a tree branch you could guess 100% on who it was. Hei meowed she watched the dot land on Lexi she crouched .

Crowley (http://pa1.narvii.com/6025/366f8e0b46597b7b6a83b7a44031876b7f3dbdc6_hq.gif) sighed as he sat in his throne he rested his cheek on the palm of his right hand he looked at Lucifer (https://www.purefandom.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/lucifer-gif.gif) who was sitting in a chair in chains he smirked and held out his hands which had chains too " eh? " he asked and Crowley sighed with an eye roll " no bad dog. " he said he sat up " Mary " he yelled waiting to see if she would show up. Lucifer pouted " you do realize that she's a goddess riiight? I don't think she will answer to you " Lucifer said with a smug smile . Crowley narrowed his eyes " yet I managed to tame you didn't i? " he asked with a snarky tone . Lucifer sighed .
Sav tackled rong down.

"He is not in crotrol that is rue job and mary hates him anyway. He would not allow her best friend Luza to come back to life. She was lucifer girlfriend" Saka explained.

"hey Lucifer." She greeted before looking at crowley. "Asshole" She growled. "oh lucifer is free. His freedom is Luza will" Mary said cutting lucifer chains

Leucos
April 13th, 2018, 05:51 PM
Sav tackled rong down.

"He is not in crotrol that is rue job and mary hates him anyway. He would not allow her best friend Luza to come back to life. She was lucifer girlfriend" Saka explained.

"hey Lucifer." She greeted before looking at crowley. "Asshole" She growled. "oh lucifer is free. His freedom is Luza will" Mary said cutting lucifer chains

Rong smirked " hello bunny been a while " he greeted he still held the laser pointer .

" I'm not shocked at that he is Crowley . What you think he will be like? "Deirdre asked she stretched her arms with a yawn .She tilted her head " do you have any where to live ? Or are you a nomad? " she asked

Lucifer smiled and stood up his arms were out wide " oh my dear Mary your my hero! Thank you for so graciously freeing me . " he said and brushed off his shirt now sighing " now , this , is what freedom feels like folks " he said then chuckled " burn crowley major burn " he added. Crowley raised his eyebrow then shrugged " oh I'm hurt " he said with fake sadness then stood up " actually mary my dear I do need to talk with you have you seen one of my hell hounds ? I'm afraid she got loose and never came back . And some have been killed by the Winchesters I don't want her to get killed either " he said .

Darky
April 13th, 2018, 06:12 PM
Rong smirked " hello bunny been a while " he greeted he still held the laser pointer .

" I'm not shocked at that he is Crowley . What you think he will be like? "Deirdre asked she stretched her arms with a yawn .She tilted her head " do you have any where to live ? Or are you a nomad? " she asked

Lucifer smiled and stood up his arms were out wide " oh my dear Mary your my hero! Thank you for so graciously freeing me . " he said and brushed off his shirt now sighing " now , this , is what freedom feels like folks " he said then chuckled " burn crowley major burn " he added. Crowley raised his eyebrow then shrugged " oh I'm hurt " he said with fake sadness then stood up " actually mary my dear I do need to talk with you have you seen one of my hell hounds ? I'm afraid she got loose and never came back . And some have been killed by the Winchesters I don't want her to get killed either " he said .
"Lucifer your with me. I will take her if you bring Liza back" mary said while crowley did not a choice.

"Follow me" Saka said running to Elu house. She owned part of the house.
"I am back. I will fix the TV" She yelled grabbing the tv cable and fixed it. "Feel at home"

Lexi had still pawed the light.
"Leave them alone" Sav said punching rong hard.

Leucos
April 13th, 2018, 07:10 PM
"Lucifer your with me. I will take her if you bring Liza back" mary said while crowley did not a choice.

"Follow me" Saka said running to Elu house. She owned part of the house.
"I am back. I will fix the TV" She yelled grabbing the tv cable and fixed it. "Feel at home"

Lexi had still pawed the light.
"Leave them alone" Sav said punching rong hard.

Lucifer grinned " well don't mind if I do " he said and Crowley shook his head with his eyes narrowed " when people go to hell they stay in hell and when they go to heaven they stay in heaven . Thank the Winchester for breaking those rules they died and came back more times than any other person I know. But luckily I always have this " crowley said and pulled out a hell hound whistle and blew it.

Deirdre followed saka she was panting a bit then winced she fell to her knees and put her hands on her ears she heard a whistling that only hell hounds could hear her teeth were bared and some tears fell down her cheeks " saka!!! H-help! " she said and her head hung she tried to block the whistling noise .

Rong grunted with a flick of his tail and he dropped the laser pointer he chuckled as his hair and tail glowed "where's the fun in that bunny rabbit ? What if I don't?" He asked

Darky
April 13th, 2018, 07:15 PM
Lucifer grinned " well don't mind if I do " he said and Crowley shook his head with his eyes narrowed " when people go to hell they stay in hell and when they go to heaven they stay in heaven . Thank the Winchester for breaking those rules they died and came back more times than any other person I know. But luckily I always have this " crowley said and pulled out a hell hound whistle and blew it.

Deirdre followed saka she was panting a bit then winced she fell to her knees and put her hands on her ears she heard a whistling that only hell hounds could hear her teeth were bared and some tears fell down her cheeks " saka!!! H-help! " she said and her head hung she tried to block the whistling noise .

Rong grunted with a flick of his tail and he dropped the laser pointer he chuckled as his hair and tail glowed "where's the fun in that bunny rabbit ? What if I don't?" He asked
"Your an hellhound" Saka said.

Mary punched Crowley.
"I AM PART HELLHOUND" She yelled. "I know where she is. I will give you her if you give me Liza back" She growled.

Sav knocked rong out or tried to

Leucos
April 13th, 2018, 07:40 PM
"Your an hellhound" Saka said.

Mary punched Crowley.
"I AM PART HELLHOUND" She yelled. "I know where she is. I will give you her if you give me Liza back" She growled.

Sav knocked rong out or tried to

Deirdre whined and shook her head she glared at saka her ears hurt a lot
" n-no I'm not! I can't b-be.. I'm normal ! " she growled her ears had a ache that was mixed with a sting she exhailed as the whistling stopped " I'm normal.. " she pantted she looked down and frowned when she was little she did have a lot of emotional pain and she did always feel like something was trying to ..in a word take control . She still had that pain. No wonder why her name is Deirdre she is always sorrowful . " I'm not a monster " she said .

Crowley grunted he had a bit of blood on his face he just wiped it off and huffed with his head held high " fine. Deary. But you do know that magic always comes with a price . You can't have both Vicky and luza which luza seems really really important to you . " he said he was enjoying this . Lucifer had another grin on his face . Crowley snapped his fingers and luza appeared alive and well .

Rong was knocked out .

Darky
April 13th, 2018, 07:56 PM
Deirdre whined and shook her head she glared at saka her ears hurt a lot
" n-no I'm not! I can't b-be.. I'm normal ! " she growled her ears had a ache that was mixed with a sting she exhailed as the whistling stopped " I'm normal.. " she pantted she looked down and frowned when she was little she did have a lot of emotional pain and she did always feel like something was trying to ..in a word take control . She still had that pain. No wonder why her name is Deirdre she is always sorrowful . " I'm not a monster " she said .

Crowley grunted he had a bit of blood on his face he just wiped it off and huffed with his head held high " fine. Deary. But you do know that magic always comes with a price . You can't have both Vicky and luza which luza seems really really important to you . " he said he was enjoying this . Lucifer had another grin on his face . Crowley snapped his fingers and luza appeared alive and well .

Rong was knocked out .
"Stop. Your not an monster. You re the nicest person I ever met" Saka said.

"Vicky is a goddess and Liza is for Lucifer" Mary said. "never mind. come on Lucifer we are going to star" she added.

Sav left him but took the laser pin

Leucos
April 13th, 2018, 08:08 PM
"Stop. Your not an monster. You re the nicest person I ever met" Saka said.

"Vicky is a goddess and Liza is for Lucifer" Mary said. "never mind. come on Lucifer we are going to star" she added.

Sav left him but took the laser pin

Deirdre frowned " but ..aren't hellhounds monsters?? If im...no. Your right . I'm sorry it's just....I'm not used to this " she said now sitting down and holding her knees she still didn't believe saka that she was a hellhound tho. Again her expression was one of sadness.

Crowley raised his eyebrow and titled his head " hold on what about my hell hound?! I bloody brought liza back ! Your not going to star unless I have my hell hound back " he growled he prevented them from leaving with two demons standing in front of the door of his ' home' they had daggers one was a man one was a woman . Lucifer whistled " why I am flattered my dear Mary truly . No one's done this nice of thing for me since I possessed the president . But you may want to do what you promised . " he said with a smug smile

Darky
April 13th, 2018, 08:31 PM
Deirdre frowned " but ..aren't hellhounds monsters?? If im...no. Your right . I'm sorry it's just....I'm not used to this " she said now sitting down and holding her knees she still didn't believe saka that she was a hellhound tho. Again her expression was one of sadness.

Crowley raised his eyebrow and titled his head " hold on what about my hell hound?! I bloody brought liza back ! Your not going to star unless I have my hell hound back " he growled he prevented them from leaving with two demons standing in front of the door of his ' home' they had daggers one was a man one was a woman . Lucifer whistled " why I am flattered my dear Mary truly . No one's done this nice of thing for me since I possessed the president . But you may want to do what you promised . " he said with a smug smile
"she died of old age so the spirt is behind you" she said.
"Lucifer. I missed you babe" Liza said kissing him.

"Stop. It sounds strange but moon wants to see you" Saka said

Leucos
April 13th, 2018, 09:13 PM
"she died of old age so the spirt is behind you" she said.
"Lucifer. I missed you babe" Liza said kissing him.

"Stop. It sounds strange but moon wants to see you" Saka said
Crowley growled his eyes turned blood red " she is still alive I know it . I named her Deirdre ! So go and find her bring her back now! " he ordered . Lucifer grinned and kissed back " been a long time my dear . Thank Mary for bringing you back . I've been chained like a dog thanks to him " he said and glared at crowley who huffed Lucifer looked at liza " now then wanna torture some people? I've got two on my mind one used to be my 'roomie' " he said .

Deirdre blinked and slowly stood up " moon? " she asked instantly looking outside at the sky " it's not night time yet... " she said clearly confused .

Darky
April 14th, 2018, 06:57 AM
Crowley growled his eyes turned blood red " she is still alive I know it . I named her Deirdre ! So go and find her bring her back now! " he ordered . Lucifer grinned and kissed back " been a long time my dear . Thank Mary for bringing you back . I've been chained like a dog thanks to him " he said and glared at crowley who huffed Lucifer looked at liza " now then wanna torture some people? I've got two on my mind one used to be my 'roomie' " he said .

Deirdre blinked and slowly stood up " moon? " she asked instantly looking outside at the sky " it's not night time yet... " she said clearly confused .
"goddess of healing" Saka said. "she is nice don't worry" Saka said getting up/.

"how About no? I have more power than you" Mary said teleporting away with Liza and Lucifer.

Leucos
April 14th, 2018, 11:15 AM
"goddess of healing" Saka said. "she is nice don't worry" Saka said getting up/.

"how About no? I have more power than you" Mary said teleporting away with Liza and Lucifer.

Deirdre nodded she went to see moon " why does she want to see me? " she asked herself now looking around " hello? Saka said you wanted to see me" she said

Crowley growled and sighed . Lucifer smirked " now that Mary was fantastic . You truly are a goddess huh? " he said . Crowley looked around for one of his demons ( you) " I need someone to retrieve Deirdre for me . Any volunteers ? " he said .

Darky
April 14th, 2018, 11:21 AM
Deirdre nodded she went to see moon " why does she want to see me? " she asked herself now looking around " hello? Saka said you wanted to see me" she said

Crowley growled and sighed . Lucifer smirked " now that Mary was fantastic . You truly are a goddess huh? " he said . Crowley looked around for one of his demons ( you) " I need someone to retrieve Deirdre for me . Any volunteers ? " he said .
"I will" a demon said. She was an demonic wolf.

Liza hugged Lucifer. They had a lot to catch up with.

"Thanks saka. come in" Moon said as star was looking out for demons.

Leucos
April 14th, 2018, 12:43 PM
"I will" a demon said. She was an demonic wolf.

Liza hugged Lucifer. They had a lot to catch up with.

"Thanks saka. come in" Moon said as star was looking out for demons.

Crowley smirked " good . Now bring Deirdre to me alive and unharmed . no mercy destroy any one who blocks your path . If you need help she has a celtic D pendant for her necklace . " he said .

Lucifer smiled and hugged back " so how was hell? " he asked with a tilt of his head .

Deirdre walked in and looked around feeling a bit nervous now looking back at moon " why did you want to see me? " she asked .

Darky
April 14th, 2018, 01:05 PM
Crowley smirked " good . Now bring Deirdre to me alive and unharmed . no mercy destroy any one who blocks your path . If you need help she has a celtic D pendant for her necklace . " he said .

Lucifer smiled and hugged back " so how was hell? " he asked with a tilt of his head .

Deirdre walked in and looked around feeling a bit nervous now looking back at moon " why did you want to see me? " she asked .
"It was fine expect for that crow" Liza said.

The demon nodded her head and disappeared.
"Crowley is after you and this is about the safest spot for you" Moon said. Saka went outside were the demon girl had pulled her into an alley.
"where is she Saka!" the demon demanded.
"I will never tell" Saka growled as the demon had kicked her into a trashcan.

Leucos
April 14th, 2018, 01:13 PM
"It was fine expect for that crow" Liza said.

The demon nodded her head and disappeared.
"Crowley is after you and this is about the safest spot for you" Moon said. Saka went outside were the demon girl had pulled her into an alley.
"where is she Saka!" the demon demanded.
"I will never tell" Saka growled as the demon had kicked her into a trashcan.
Deirdre jolted " he's real too!? Why is he after me! I've done nothing wrong . " she said and her head perked up she had a feeling something was wrong then she realized that saka didn't come back inside ! She panicked and turned around now running out of moons place " saka! Where are you? " she yelled she looked around frantically she didn't want her friend to be hurt . Her eyes glowed pure white without her realizing and the glow vanished just as quick.

Lucifer grinned " well I did used to rule hell so it's nice to hear that my kingdom was good for you . You know once I take back control from Rue and Crowley . You can be my queen of hell . What you think? " he said .

Darky
April 14th, 2018, 01:32 PM
Deirdre jolted " he's real too!? Why is he after me! I've done nothing wrong . " she said and her head perked up she had a feeling something was wrong then she realized that saka didn't come back inside ! She panicked and turned around now running out of moons place " saka! Where are you? " she yelled she looked around frantically she didn't want her friend to be hurt . Her eyes glowed pure white without her realizing and the glow vanished just as quick.

Lucifer grinned " well I did used to rule hell so it's nice to hear that my kingdom was good for you . You know once I take back control from Rue and Crowley . You can be my queen of hell . What you think? " he said .
"Rue is the good one remember but to bring me make they both had to agree. and rue wanted me to come back" Liza said.

"your his hellhound" Moon said. Saka grunted in pain as she had gotten stabbed in her gut

Leucos
April 14th, 2018, 01:40 PM
"Rue is the good one remember but to bring me make they both had to agree. and rue wanted me to come back" Liza said.

"your his hellhound" Moon said. Saka grunted in pain as she had gotten stabbed in her gut

Lucifer shrugged " darling remember I'm lucifer I don't care who's good or bad . All I care about is you and that I want hell back . I will get it back too " he said .

Deirdre ran over to where saka was and froze she saw her get stabbed and she fell to her knees tears ran down her cheeks but they were streams of pure white instead of the normal color . Her eyes were soon clouded over with a white mist that turned into solid pure white and the streams kept flowing light streaks came out from the corners of her eyes too . The emotional pain she had from all those years grew too much and she yelled loudly which caused her hellhound form to awaken and many memories came rushing back to her she remembered everything from when she was a hellhound . She was now in her hellhound form her eyes stayed the same white color and the streams and streaks stayed she roared loudly at the demon .

Darky
April 14th, 2018, 02:00 PM
Lucifer shrugged " darling remember I'm lucifer I don't care who's good or bad . All I care about is you and that I want hell back . I will get it back too " he said .

Deirdre ran over to where saka was and froze she saw her get stabbed and she fell to her knees tears ran down her cheeks but they were streams of pure white instead of the normal color . Her eyes were soon clouded over with a white mist that turned into solid pure white and the streams kept flowing light streaks came out from the corners of her eyes too . The emotional pain she had from all those years grew too much and she yelled loudly which caused her hellhound form to awaken and many memories came rushing back to her she remembered everything from when she was a hellhound . She was now in her hellhound form her eyes stayed the same white color and the streams and streaks stayed she roared loudly at the demon .
"you can just ask rue. she will allow you to take Crowley place. just let him think he is in control" Mary said.

The demon had started to back up. Saka was alive but unconscious

Leucos
April 14th, 2018, 02:47 PM
"you can just ask rue. she will allow you to take Crowley place. just let him think he is in control" Mary said.

The demon had started to back up. Saka was alive but unconscious
Lucifer shrugged again .

Deirdre snarled her ears were folded back as she slowly walked up to the demon she looked at saka and snarled again when she looked back at the demon she crouched and charged at the demon she clawed it a few times and bit it's leg . Her tail was thrashing angrily . After that she barked angrily a lot of times her fur was all bristled and her claws were sharpened her necklace fell off after she formed .

Darky
April 14th, 2018, 03:08 PM
Lucifer shrugged again .

Deirdre snarled her ears were folded back as she slowly walked up to the demon she looked at saka and snarled again when she looked back at the demon she crouched and charged at the demon she clawed it a few times and bit it's leg . Her tail was thrashing angrily . After that she barked angrily a lot of times her fur was all bristled and her claws were sharpened her necklace fell off after she formed .
The demon had disappeared and went back to Crowley. Star had grabbed Saka and Deirdre Necklace and went inside.
"come on so we can get her healed" Star said to Deirdre.

"Well she said yes anyways my king of hell" Liza said smiling.

Leucos
April 14th, 2018, 04:47 PM
The demon had disappeared and went back to Crowley. Star had grabbed Saka and Deirdre Necklace and went inside.
"come on so we can get her healed" Star said to Deirdre.

"Well she said yes anyways my king of hell" Liza said smiling.

Deirdre hissed+snarled at the demon as it left she walked back to where star and saka was and fell down unconscious too she formed back slowly it would take her a bit to wake back up.

Lucifer smirked and mock bowed " why thank you ma'am . Now if you dont mind I have some things to plan " he said " you know where to find me if you need me " he added and vanished after a wink.

Darky
April 14th, 2018, 04:51 PM
Deirdre hissed+snarled at the demon as it left she walked back to where star and saka was and fell down unconscious too she formed back slowly it would take her a bit to wake back up.

Lucifer smirked and mock bowed " why thank you ma'am . Now if you dont mind I have some things to plan " he said " you know where to find me if you need me " he added and vanished after a wink.
check your wattpad)
Liza smiled and followed him with teleportation.

Star gave them to moon and gave Deirdre her necklace. Moon healed the two.

The demon fell at Crowley feet. Just a lite while til Lucifer is back in control she thought

Leucos
April 14th, 2018, 06:40 PM
check your wattpad)
Liza smiled and followed him with teleportation.

Star gave them to moon and gave Deirdre her necklace. Moon healed the two.

The demon fell at Crowley feet. Just a lite while til Lucifer is back in control she thought
I did .did you read the beacon high ? :3 if so thank you )
Crowley narrowed his eyes as he stood up " well . Where is she? " he asked with his hands behind his back

Deirdre woke up after a hour she sat up now grabbing her necklace she ran her thumb over her pendant some memories flashed through her mind again the real ones and the fake ones . The fake ones..were painful . So were the real ones she blinked and looked at the three " thank you for not handing me over. You don't know what kind of pain I was in before you guys " she said and looked at saka " are you ok? " she asked worryingly

Darky
April 14th, 2018, 06:52 PM
I did .did you read the beacon high ? :3 if so thank you )
Crowley narrowed his eyes as he stood up " well . Where is she? " he asked with his hands behind his back

Deirdre woke up after a hour she sat up now grabbing her necklace she ran her thumb over her pendant some memories flashed through her mind again the real ones and the fake ones . The fake ones..were painful . So were the real ones she blinked and looked at the three " thank you for not handing me over. You don't know what kind of pain I was in before you guys " she said and looked at saka " are you ok? " she asked worryingly
"I am fine" Saka said.

"I didn't get her" the demon said.

Leucos
April 14th, 2018, 07:35 PM
"I am fine" Saka said.

"I didn't get her" the demon said.
Deirdre smiled and hugged saka " good. Your really the only friend I have . So to make sure no one hurts you " she said and backed up " I'll be your guard hell hound . Just please don't hand me over to him please " she said .

Crowley stroked his beard and sighed with a nod he walked up to the demon and crouched in front of it then his eyes narrowed " one job ! I asked you to retrieve her for me how hard is it?." he growled/yelled and he stood back up he pinched the bridge of his nose " I will give you one last chance bring her back or your dead permanently " he said

Darky
April 15th, 2018, 07:53 AM
Deirdre smiled and hugged saka " good. Your really the only friend I have . So to make sure no one hurts you " she said and backed up " I'll be your guard hell hound . Just please don't hand me over to him please " she said .

Crowley stroked his beard and sighed with a nod he walked up to the demon and crouched in front of it then his eyes narrowed " one job ! I asked you to retrieve her for me how hard is it?." he growled/yelled and he stood back up he pinched the bridge of his nose " I will give you one last chance bring her back or your dead permanently " he said
"I don't plan on it" Saka said.

The demon was actully just a wolf.
"Yes-s s-sir" She said before disappering

Leucos
April 15th, 2018, 12:07 PM
"I don't plan on it" Saka said.

The demon was actully just a wolf.
"Yes-s s-sir" She said before disappering

Deirdre smiled " thank you. So about when we met...I'm sorry I acted like that you can blame the fake memories " she said

Crowley nodded " now go on " he said .

Darky
April 15th, 2018, 12:18 PM
Deirdre smiled " thank you. So about when we met...I'm sorry I acted like that you can blame the fake memories " she said

Crowley nodded " now go on " he said .
"It is fine" saka said.

The demon left. she was dead anywasy

Leucos
April 15th, 2018, 12:26 PM
"It is fine" saka said.

The demon left. she was dead anywasy

" what you wanna do now? " Deirdre asked with a tilt of her head " also i am being serious with what I said about being a guard hell hound " she added

Darky
April 15th, 2018, 12:36 PM
" what you wanna do now? " Deirdre asked with a tilt of her head " also i am being serious with what I said about being a guard hell hound " she added
"I don't know? train?" Saka said. star had the demon as the demon told her everything.

Leucos
April 15th, 2018, 12:41 PM
"I don't know? train?" Saka said. star had the demon as the demon told her everything.
Deirdre was about to speak but she saw the same demon her eyes narrowed and she remembered what that demon did to saka. She walked over to the demon her hands were fists and she didn't look very happy she raised her right fist and punched the demon " that's for hurting saka! " she growled and cracked her knuckles she raised her fist again " and this is for trying to capture me. " she snarled .

Darky
April 15th, 2018, 12:48 PM
Deirdre was about to speak but she saw the same demon her eyes narrowed and she remembered what that demon did to saka. She walked over to the demon her hands were fists and she didn't look very happy she raised her right fist and punched the demon " that's for hurting saka! " she growled and cracked her knuckles she raised her fist again " and this is for trying to capture me. " she snarled .
"Go ahead kill me. Crowley is going to kill me anyways." The demon said softly. Living was suffering already.

Leucos
April 15th, 2018, 03:21 PM
"Go ahead kill me. Crowley is going to kill me anyways." The demon said softly. Living was suffering already.
Deirdre froze for a minute then shrugged " as you wish " she said and formed to her hell hound which the eyes were still white and all. She snarled and killed the demon . She huffed afterwards now looking at saka her head was held high as she formed back " now then where were we? " she asked .

Darky
April 15th, 2018, 03:42 PM
Deirdre froze for a minute then shrugged " as you wish " she said and formed to her hell hound which the eyes were still white and all. She snarled and killed the demon . She huffed afterwards now looking at saka her head was held high as she formed back " now then where were we? " she asked .
"Not literal!" the demon said before dying.
"Nowhere" Saka said.

Amber ran to her younger sister snowflake room. She threw a water ballon at her.
"Nothing can ruin this snuggle" Ronnie said before Amber yelled for her.
"Oww" she said as she was bitten by snowflake cat.
"Ugh... Next week they are going to mary house" Ronnie said putting on a robe.

Leucos
April 15th, 2018, 03:50 PM
"Not literal!" the demon said before dying.
"Nowhere" Saka said.

Amber ran to her younger sister snowflake room. She threw a water ballon at her.
"Nothing can ruin this snuggle" Ronnie said before Amber yelled for her.
"Oww" she said as she was bitten by snowflake cat.
"Ugh... Next week they are going to mary house" Ronnie said putting on a robe.

Winter smiled at Ronnie as she was reading again then she narrowed her eyes and raised her head " Amber what did I say? No throwing water balloons at your mother or did it go in one ear and out the other? " winter said sternly before giving her a cold glare . On the other hand snowflake giggled she high fived Amber " you do know that your gonna get in big trouble one of these days right sis? " snowflake asked with a tilt of her head she was working on her semblance and glyphs.

Darky
April 15th, 2018, 04:09 PM
Winter smiled at Ronnie as she was reading again then she narrowed her eyes and raised her head " Amber what did I say? No throwing water balloons at your mother or did it go in one ear and out the other? " winter said sternly before giving her a cold glare . On the other hand snowflake giggled she high fived Amber " you do know that your gonna get in big trouble one of these days right sis? " snowflake asked with a tilt of her head she was working on her semblance and glyphs.
"sorry I was aiming for snowflake" Amber said. "and her cat bit me" She whined.

Leucos
April 15th, 2018, 05:08 PM
"sorry I was aiming for snowflake" Amber said. "and her cat bit me" She whined.
Snowflake pouted and crossed her arms " because you were petting him the wrong way. Oogi doesn't like being pet underneath his chin " snowflake said . As if on Cue Oogi walked in his ears were pointed forward and he meowed his ice blue eyes glowed softly when he looked at the two . Snowflake ran over to him and picked him up now petting him behind his ears which made oogi pur he glared at Amber " he likes being pet behind his ears sis " snowflake said with a smile . Oogi leaned his ear into snowflakes hand it looked like he had a smile too . Snowflake had one eye like winter and one eye like Ronnie . She looked at Amber and perked her head up " sis can I show you what I learned how to summon ? " she asked excitedly .

(Snowflake and Oogi )

Darky
April 15th, 2018, 05:18 PM
Snowflake pouted and crossed her arms " because you were petting him the wrong way. Oogi doesn't like being pet underneath his chin " snowflake said . As if on Cue Oogi walked in his ears were pointed forward and he meowed his ice blue eyes glowed softly when he looked at the two . Snowflake ran over to him and picked him up now petting him behind his ears which made oogi pur he glared at Amber " he likes being pet behind his ears sis " snowflake said with a smile . Oogi leaned his ear into snowflakes hand it looked like he had a smile too . Snowflake had one eye like winter and one eye like Ronnie . She looked at Amber and perked her head up " sis can I show you what I learned how to summon ? " she asked excitedly .

(Snowflake and Oogi )
"sure" She said as Ronnie went back to Winter and kissed her.

Leucos
April 15th, 2018, 05:37 PM
"sure" She said as Ronnie went back to Winter and kissed her.
Winter smiled and returned the kiss she watched the kids then looked back at Ronnie " since when did we raise two little trouble makers? " she asked .
Snowflake smiled she set Oogi down which trotted off and stood beside Ronnie he meowed and pawed her . Snowflake closed her eyes her arms were out a bit and her hands were open she was only 14 years old she wasn't very good at summoning an whitish blue light swirled around her only to create a bumblebee which wasn't much but she was still proud of it . Snowflake opened her eyes and smiled she was excited " and that took me three weeks! " she said .

Darky
April 15th, 2018, 05:50 PM
Winter smiled and returned the kiss she watched the kids then looked back at Ronnie " since when did we raise two little trouble makers? " she asked .
Snowflake smiled she set Oogi down which trotted off and stood beside Ronnie he meowed and pawed her . Snowflake closed her eyes her arms were out a bit and her hands were open she was only 14 years old she wasn't very good at summoning an whitish blue light swirled around her only to create a bumblebee which wasn't much but she was still proud of it . Snowflake opened her eyes and smiled she was excited " and that took me three weeks! " she said .
"Amber is the trouble maker" Ronnie said. Amber tried not to laugh but this was amber. She failed.
"what happened? Tiny fits you" She laughed.

Leucos
April 15th, 2018, 07:21 PM
"Amber is the trouble maker" Ronnie said. Amber tried not to laugh but this was amber. She failed.
"what happened? Tiny fits you" She laughed.
Snowflake was wide eyed and a frown was on her face " Amber I'm only 14 and you expect me to summon something like a Grimm ! And I ...killed a bumblebee so.....yeah. Don't laugh either my grandma had trouble using her semblance when she was little too " snowflake said and she was referring to Weiss . She didn't know what grandma she had on Ronnie side but she knew about her grandpa thankfully she didn't have to meet him. Snowflake huffed and the little bumblebee she summoned vanished after a second and she frowned again " but the bad thing is I can't keep it for long " she said her head hung . She looked at Amber again " and at least I've been practicing " added/scolded . Oogi meowed getting frustrated he pawed Ronnie a lot he wanted a treat and to also chase the laser pointer he was bored .

Darky
April 15th, 2018, 07:57 PM
Snowflake was wide eyed and a frown was on her face " Amber I'm only 14 and you expect me to summon something like a Grimm ! And I ...killed a bumblebee so.....yeah. Don't laugh either my grandma had trouble using her semblance when she was little too " snowflake said and she was referring to Weiss . She didn't know what grandma she had on Ronnie side but she knew about her grandpa thankfully she didn't have to meet him. Snowflake huffed and the little bumblebee she summoned vanished after a second and she frowned again " but the bad thing is I can't keep it for long " she said her head hung . She looked at Amber again " and at least I've been practicing " added/scolded . Oogi meowed getting frustrated he pawed Ronnie a lot he wanted a treat and to also chase the laser pointer he was bored .
"1 Weiss is our aunt. 2 what happened to that wolf you killed. And 3 I have been practing so bring it" Amber growled. Aria had pet Oogi.
"come on Oogi" the mouse fanua said.

Leucos
April 15th, 2018, 08:45 PM
"1 Weiss is our aunt. 2 what happened to that wolf you killed. And 3 I have been practing so bring it" Amber growled. Aria had pet Oogi.
"come on Oogi" the mouse fanua said.
Snowflake huffed " I didn't kill a wolf there too strong and like I said that was the only thing I knew how to summon I still need practice " she said and sighed and sat down she closed her eyes again her hands were open and again succeeding in summoning the bumblebee she focused as much as she could she made the bumblebee land on her sisters shoulder " and you know your stronger than me so it's pointless to fight. What are your abilities again? " she added her eyes were still closed .
Oogi purred and perked his head up now trotting after Aria his tail was in the air and he stopped in front of Aria now jumping up and down once

Darky
April 15th, 2018, 08:50 PM
Snowflake huffed " I didn't kill a wolf there too strong and like I said that was the only thing I knew how to summon I still need practice " she said and sighed and sat down she closed her eyes again her hands were open and again succeeding in summoning the bumblebee she focused as much as she could she made the bumblebee land on her sisters shoulder " and you know your stronger than me so it's pointless to fight. What are your abilities again? " she added her eyes were still closed .
Oogi purred and perked his head up now trotting after Aria his tail was in the air and he stopped in front of Aria now jumping up and down once
"fire and rage with magic" Amber said. Aria had grabbed the treats. She gave Oogi one and then had a cookie

Leucos
April 15th, 2018, 09:12 PM
"fire and rage with magic" Amber said. Aria had grabbed the treats. She gave Oogi one and then had a cookie
Snowflake nodded she sighed and stood up now walking over to Ronnie " hey ugh mom ....grandpa isn't gonna try to hurt us is he? Cause didn't you say once that he tried to hurt your sisters ? " she asked since the question was on her mind . Winter stood up and walked over to where Amber is " it's time . You know the rules one hour of reading each day " winter said calmly to Amber . Oogi just swallowed the treat whole he saw the cookie and his eyes were wide he jumped up and tried to grab the cookie with a meow .

Darky
April 16th, 2018, 06:14 AM
Snowflake nodded she sighed and stood up now walking over to Ronnie " hey ugh mom ....grandpa isn't gonna try to hurt us is he? Cause didn't you say once that he tried to hurt your sisters ? " she asked since the question was on her mind . Winter stood up and walked over to where Amber is " it's time . You know the rules one hour of reading each day " winter said calmly to Amber . Oogi just swallowed the treat whole he saw the cookie and his eyes were wide he jumped up and tried to grab the cookie with a meow .
"I can't anwser that. Just don't think about" Ronnie said.
"I already read on my kindle an hour go" Amber said. Aria gave Oogi half of the cookie.

Leucos
April 16th, 2018, 03:40 PM
"I can't anwser that. Just don't think about" Ronnie said.
"I already read on my kindle an hour go" Amber said. Aria gave Oogi half of the cookie.
Snowflake nodded " what about grandma??? " she asked and tilted her head " I've never seen her I've never seen my other grandma either " she said .
Winter raised her eyebrow " oh did you? What was it called? " she asked clearly skeptical . Oogi ate the half he was given .