PDA

View Full Version : 2 crazies and 1 doctor (private!)

Dark Queen
March 29th, 2018, 12:47 PM
Broken Madness ok this is about Zero (https://foggywillowtree.deviantart.com/art/Zero-the-dark-737727578) and his sister Mystique meeting Broken Madnesses character.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Mystique circled around Zero boredly "ZeRo I'm BoReD" she said in her usual cheerful voice Zero groaned "I do not care" he told her. She made a 'hmph' sound

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 29th, 2018, 01:32 PM
A woman was leaning against the tree, it appeared that she had a mask down, her hair was short and blonde with shades of black after a while she tosses a cigarette to the ground and steps on it as she puts her mask back on over her mouth. She sighs softly rubbing the back of her neck as she begins to turn around, a metal tail spiked and armed with so many medical and dangerous things, waved behind her as she begins to look around and soon sees them. She fixes her doctor coat and began to walk towards them her eyes with one red dot within a black abyss, she sighs softly “ you two are in madness land. Need help with a job?” She asks in a dark husky voice

Dark Queen
March 29th, 2018, 01:36 PM
A woman was leaning against the tree, it appeared that she had a mask down, her hair was short and blonde with shades of black after a while she tosses a cigarette to the ground and steps on it as she puts her mask back on over her mouth. She sighs softly rubbing the back of her neck as she begins to turn around, a metal tail spiked and armed with so many medical and dangerous things, waved behind her as she begins to look around and soon sees them. She fixes her doctor coat and began to walk towards them her eyes with one red dot within a black abyss, she sighs softly “ you two are in madness land. Need help with a job?” She asks in a dark husky voice
Zero flinched at the sudden voice then Mystique said "Nope! But I'm Mystique and that's my brother Zero" she went over to the unknown woman "Who're you??" Mystique asked with curiousty while Zero watched with annoyance.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 29th, 2018, 01:39 PM
Zero flinched at the sudden voice then Mystique said "Nope! But I'm Mystique and that's my brother Zero" she went over to the unknown woman "Who're you??" Mystique asked with curiousty while Zero watched with annoyance.
She nods slowly “ they call me doctor and that’s what you will call me. It’s a pleasure to meet you however.. you do know that your in madness land. You’re lucky I found you not dead mind “

Dark Queen
March 29th, 2018, 01:46 PM
She nods slowly “ they call me doctor and that’s what you will call me. It’s a pleasure to meet you however.. you do know that your in madness land. You’re lucky I found you not dead mind “
"HaH dEaD,,,,, you're funny" Mystique laughed and looked back at Zero who was sitting and watching them talk.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 29th, 2018, 01:52 PM
"HaH dEaD,,,,, you're funny" Mystique laughed and looked back at Zero who was sitting and watching them talk.
She nods slowly “ dead mind is more dangerous than me and .. he’s a one hell of a monster “ she says calmly

Dark Queen
March 29th, 2018, 01:59 PM
She nods slowly “ dead mind is more dangerous than me and .. he’s a one hell of a monster “ she says calmly
Mystique looked calm "uh-huh he doesn't seem so scary to me" she said

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 29th, 2018, 02:00 PM
Mystique looked calm "uh-huh he doesn't seem so scary to me" she said
She nods “ you’re a spirit right? He deals with spirits, demonic and angelic beings you are a easy task for him”

Dark Queen
March 29th, 2018, 02:06 PM
She nods “ you’re a spirit right? He deals with spirits, demonic and angelic beings you are a easy task for him”
"Oh. Nevermind. He sounds terrible" Mystique changed her mind Zero got up and walked over "Hah if he messed with my sister he's dead" he said smirking a sharp tooth poking out of his top lip.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 29th, 2018, 02:10 PM
"Oh. Nevermind. He sounds terrible" Mystique changed her mind Zero got up and walked over "Hah if he messed with my sister he's dead" he said smirking a sharp tooth poking out of his top lip.
she laughs softly “ than you’ll mess with a whole order far more dangerous than he including me. That is a risk you don’t want to take. Anyway shall I lead you out of here before dead mind starts looking for me again?”

Dark Queen
March 29th, 2018, 02:15 PM
she laughs softly “ than you’ll mess with a whole order far more dangerous than he including me. That is a risk you don’t want to take. Anyway shall I lead you out of here before dead mind starts looking for me again?”
Mystique smiled happily "Yeah! It's too gloomy here" she exclaimed.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 29th, 2018, 02:17 PM
Mystique smiled happily "Yeah! It's too gloomy here" she exclaimed.
She nods “ yep but it’s usually like this on a calm day, so it’s okay for me. Anyway y’all are new huh? I’ve seen your kind around here especially so close to the lab”

Dark Queen
March 29th, 2018, 03:45 PM
She nods “ yep but it’s usually like this on a calm day, so it’s okay for me. Anyway y’all are new huh? I’ve seen your kind around here especially so close to the lab”
Mystique's smile grew "L-Lab?? Take me!! I wanna see please!!" She begged while Zero was confused why she would want to see a lab.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 29th, 2018, 03:51 PM
Mystique's gray eyes sparkled "L-Lab?? Take me!! I wanna see please!!" She begged while Zero was confused why she would want to see a lab.
She laughs softly “ sure If you want to see people.. you know what screw it! Let’s have some fun!” He Says as he begins to walk away

Dark Queen
March 29th, 2018, 03:56 PM
She laughs softly “ sure If you want to see people.. you know what screw it! Let’s have some fun!” He Says as he begins to walk away
The spirit quickly followed behind Doctor "How many people..?" Zero asked catching up with them. His dull gray eyes looked boring.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 29th, 2018, 04:01 PM
The spirit quickly followed behind Doctor "How many people..?" Zero asked catching up with them. His dull gray eyes looked boring.
she tilts her head “ that’s a good question... a lot even some are merge together “ she says as she begins to walk towards a tree “ ready?”

Dark Queen
March 29th, 2018, 04:06 PM
she tilts her head “ that’s a good question... a lot even some are merge together “ she says as she begins to walk towards a tree “ ready?”
She nodded "YEAH!!" She exclaimed smiling excitedly. Zero nodded a tiny bit and stuffed his hands in his hoodie pocket

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 29th, 2018, 04:30 PM
She nodded "YEAH!!" She exclaimed smiling excitedly. Zero nodded a tiny bit and stuffed his hands in his hoodie pocket
She nods “ as you wish~ “ she says as she holds her hand and soon the tree disappears and a huge white building was in its place “ shall we?”

Dark Queen
March 29th, 2018, 04:36 PM
She nods “ as you wish~ “ she says as she holds her hand and soon the tree disappears and a huge white building was in its place “ shall we?”
Mystique nodded eagerly while Zero stayed quiet and silently agreed with his sister by leaning against a tree. Broken Madness