PDA

View Full Version : ~\ order of madness/~

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 26th, 2018, 10:07 PM
Madness, a order created by a leader we never of. All we know is that the first leader of this Order was killed by the leader now, a man said by the tales to have a bloodline so powerful, so mysterious that it's almost close to god. We know him as Killer, his real name is unknown, but his name now is feared throughout the city of New York, He alone changed the name of madness with lion at his side who gave birth to the first warrior of madness, the next heir named by him Sasuke. But lion could not take it and eventually left madness now leaving killer to gain more children as powerful as he. Soon Winter was born and later on so many more kids that have been forgotten by us why? Well they were failures and they were killed off easily leaving only three alive which was:
Sasuke, the wolf leader. His powers is mostly around darkness, he can control the shadows and other beings out of this world with ease. His other forms are mostly wolf, his black pelt shining with the stars of the night, His bloodline is all new a whole new bloodline named by Killer as the Celestial wolf bloodline, something he was very proud.
Sasuke leads the wolf order of madness which are elite warriors of madness, they are the most powerful of madness and they protect killer or madness if the need arises. They know all and see all and they do not show mercy when they kill. They are usually the ones getting the jobs madness needs, they get jobs all over the world to give to warriors of madness to do. These jobs are more like hits, they are people. Find them, kill them the way the customer wants them to die. Simple as that.
Naruto, the fox leader. His powers are mostly around flames and light for he is considered to be the most magical of the three. His other forms are around a Phoenix and a kitsune of flames and light. He is the healer of madness using his magic to fix problems both physical and mentally. The kindest yet someone with no mad blood in him, for he is a mix bloodline of kitsune and Phoenix a bloodline untouched by madness until now.
Naruto leads the fox order of madness which are mostly healers and people who can use spells in battle to help the dragon or wolf order in battle. They are support and help greatly with everything especially with jobs, they have vast knowledge of many practices of pure pain and suffering so they are usually the ones to take the jobs that require a bit of suffering so beware they are not as pure as they seem.
And lastly Winter, leader of the dragon order. His powers are usually around ice and soft darkness unlike Sasuke who can control full on beasts of darkness he can control the ice beasts of darkness and light. He is mostly dragon bloodline. His mother a ice dragon gave him the ability of a dragon king a rare thing yet he holds the title with pride and honor.
He leads the dragon order, which protect madness greatly. With lawyers, Warriors and anything can think off they are the blacksmiths, and main and first line of defense against those against the madness name. They have many high tech weapons and they are the ones who take the most jobs in madness due to how high they’re numbers are. They are the army. However they do play a huge role in madness for they train warriors to either become healers, or warriors or elite of course if they pass the trails to join madness which is not easy my friends. To join madness you must prove yourself worthy of the madness name, to suffer and to kill without a second thought is the way of madness. If you pass you may train under a leader or a warrior. To train under a leader is the highest level of respect and proof that you are worthy of them.
Bloodlines are like races in a way but much different. They are animal or mythical beasts within your blood, to have only one bloodline is common to have a mix of two, uncommon depending on the mixed bloodline. And to have three is of course rare but more than four is seen as blanks and these bloodlines always usually end up physically and mentally disfigured in some way. Your magic must be unique and relating to your bloodline in some way.
Roles in madness so far:
Leader of madness and his queen:
Killer godheart and his love Lion godheart ( able to shape shift into all types of felines of the celestial lion bloodline aka Leo zodiac bloodline )
Celestial
Leader of the wolf and his husband
Sasuke Wolfheart and Tord wolfheart .:Blue Wishes:.
Leader of the fox order and his loves
Naruto foxheart and his loves Sage foxheart ( under madness law of course) Rubinaito and grace foxheart Celestial
Leader of the dragon order and his love
Winter dragonheart and his love Leo? Or Kaya ( Celestial )
Warriors of wolf order
Hades dark ( able to control shadow beasts and speak with the dead of the shadow wolf bloodline) ( who wants him? )
Warriors of fox
Alexander foxheart ( can get into your mind
( make you see things, blinds you, reads your mind, etc ) Diablo dreamer ( able to use the wind is of the griffin bloodline) and Lucifer dreamer ( able to control different types of magical fire and crystals at will of the crystal fox bloodline) , Vera Romero (
has an almost 'monster' form. she can change into it at will, and when in it she can use telekinesis. vera also uses trickery to lure people into falling for her.
biggest weakness is water and her intrusive thoughts ) hiraeth
Warriors of dragon
Sano Flyer ( able to change his body into anything glass and in anyway he wants. Of the Glass dragon bloodline ) x Onyx Ramirez’s (
he can control people's shadows. in any darkness, he becomes stronger. he can bend the darkness to his will, and uses it to his advantage.
biggest weakness is the light. Of the Chimera bloodline) ( they are lovers) hiraeth

Trainees
Nancy Armstrong ( ability to control fire) ( Celestial ) training under Killer godheart

What’s happening in madness:
Sasuke is currently seeking a apprentice with Naruto and winter they will be holding tryouts soon for the role. Killer has made no news of attacks everything is peaceful and calm.
More jobs than ever so get to it!
Weather: sunny days and clear skies. A storm coming soon
Warnings
None so far.

Rules:
no powerplay
no spotlighting
do not do anything with someone's character without permission
abide by people's personal roleplay rules
Please be as unique as possible no copies of magic but I will accept bloodline copies but not exact copies.
nobody can purposefully get injured, killed, be very weak, ect. just so their character is more important remember madness is one order, we are all the same in madness in the eyes of the king and queen.
To join madness you must prove yourself in the trials which will put your oc though hell to discuss this pm me k?
Jobs are hits, no job is too small or big. It can be anyone and anything even a child but high rank jobs only the elite or warriors favored by the leaders may accept.
No one liners. I would understand if writers block but please tell me ahead of time :3
Do not butt in if a oc is busy with a other just ask my friends :3
If any questions, ideas or anything else please don’t hesitate to say
If you read all this put poptart in other

Fourm
Name
Looks
Personality
Sexuality
With madness or not
Powers and bloodline
If so which order are you in
If not are you going to join
If not any other job?
If with madness any other jobs aside from madness
Love interest or family
Other
Questions

lio
March 26th, 2018, 10:22 PM
poptart, eh?
;>

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 26th, 2018, 10:50 PM
poptart, eh?
;>
Shhhh they aren’t supposed to know!! X3

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 26th, 2018, 11:26 PM
Bumps :3

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 27th, 2018, 09:06 AM
Bumps :3

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 27th, 2018, 01:55 PM
Will start this soon!! :3

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 27th, 2018, 04:08 PM
It was a simple day in the city of New York, clear skies and hardly a cloud in the sky, a blue truck parked right in front a prison and soon a handsome man with white hair and ice blue eyes steps out of the truck. He fixes his tied a bit and begins to take a suitcase out of the truck and soon he begins to walk into the building showing his id to the cops at the front earning a nod of respect from them as he passes by and soon he was at the visiting cell and almost immediately a man no older than 18 stands up happily “ my -“ the man smiles stopping him with a wave of his hand, “ calm yourself boy, seems like you failed that job huh? “ he asks playfully as he begins to sit down taking something out of the suitcase, man quickly speaks “ the brat got away! I had to get her but she went to the police what was I supposed to do! Look I can fix this I can-“ the man begins to place a bottle of water and a small bag of white pills in front of the man who looks at this white haired man than at the pills “ what’s this?....” the man smiles almost darkly “ since you’ve failed this job and have gotten caught by the police unfortunately-“ he begins to stand up and soon roughly grab him by the neck forcing him to open his mouth, he begins to open the bag with ease as the man tried in vain to fight back, his eyes wide and filled with tears as this man dropped the pills right into his mouth. “ look no hard feelings-“ said the man as he begins to pour the water into his mouth forcing him to shallow the pills and soon he let’s go “ madness never accepts failure. “ he says as he begins to place the bottle and the now empty bag in his suitcase and soon began to close the case “ may your journey to hell be as worthless as you “ he says coldly as he just begins to walk out of the cell but suddenly stops at the open door “ ... May madness forever remain in your nightmares my friend “ he says as he snaps his fingers and suddenly the man began to suddenly start choking grabbing his neck trying to breath as this man just walks out placing a envelope in front of a cop “ keep this hidden or your family is next” He Says coldly as he begins to walk out of the prison heading towards his truck. He begins to toss the case in the truck and lean against the door as he pulls his tie off and calls someone “ Hi love it’s winter, jobs done need anything before I head home?” He asks with a smile.
Such a easy job for the dragon king
Celestial

A soft sigh came from a cute man with sky blue eyes and blonde hair, he was trying to fix his tie and his suit a bit. He fixes his hair a bit looking at the mirror of the elevator soon he just begins to lean against the wall “ god this is annoying.” He says as he begins to look at the elevator door soon it opens and e steps though ending up in a office with a fat man in a suit glaring at him. He sighs again and steps forward bowing a bit “ you requested for me my friend?” The man stands up “ yes I have. Please have a sit” He Says calmly as he begins to walk over to him yes this sky eyed man steps forward to sit but suddenly his eyes glowed and the man fell to the ground unable to move at all “ what’s-“ Naruto pulls his tie “ I hate these jobs.” He says loudly as he begins to summon a bat with ease “ no fun at all” he says as he begins to step forward “ even a time limit too such a bore. Anyway Mr Jackson, it appears that you have a job on your head. To bash your head open. Yes disappointing but it must be done “ he says as he begins to raise the bat “ forgive me” He Says as he repeatingly over and over again slammed the bat against the man’s head easily breaking his skull on the first try but he knew it wasn’t enough. He had to do what the job wanted. He does this over and over again until the man’s head was just a bloody mess on the floor now his new suit was covered in blood, and he spent so much time on it. He pulls his suit a bit “ this is going to be a pain to wash off... well it can’t be helped” he says as he begins to lean against the desk and take out his phone typing a number in once it rang a bit someone answered and almost immediately he smiled “ hi bookkeeper mind if you teleport me back home? I promise I’ll give you a kiss for a reward?” He says happily and playfully. Yet a other boring job for the fox aka the flaming king Naruto.
Rubinaito
Shadows moved like snakes on the ground chasing a woman who was covered in wounds and bleeding cuts, she was in tears desperately trying to a escape from these beasts soon she suddenly fell now crawling on the ground she was stopped suddenly when someone crushed her hand with ease and a boot of course. It was a man with mixed colored eyes, one blue and the other green. He was looking at a notebook reading something as he soon began to look at her “ destiny black. Such a interesting woman, hurting a kind man and taking his kids away hell even killing his kids while you were at it. Motivation all because he was trying to leave you. Trying to push you away “ he says coldly in a dark husky voice. “ yet it came to no surprise that the child you left alive would want you dead even wanted you to suffer in the depths of hell. His words” he says as he begins to crouch down “ as a member of madness I can not refuse a pure job especially if it’s to save a other so-“ his eyes glowed as shadows began to stab into her body slowly dragging her away “ say hi to the devil for me” He Says as he pulls out a knife and with one slash her hand was apart from her body and with that the shadows took her away leaving nothing but her hand which he began to pick up “ now to make this thing a reward for the kid” he says as he begins to pull out his phone and type in a number soon as soon as the one he was calling answered he speaks “ hello my star want any take out for dinner today?” Said none other than Sasuke the wolf king
.:Blue Wishes:.
a loud yawn came from a handsome but adorable man named Sano. He begins to sit up in the bed moving his hand though his mixed colored hair of gray and white and also black of course. He rubs his left eye a bit and began to use his other hand to shake someone awake “ Onyx come on we have work today “ he says tiredly as he begins to get off the bed and walk towards the bathroom after a quick shower, he comes out wearing some blue jeans but no shirt so his muscles along with small scars was seen, he was drying his hair with a towel and soon shakes his head like a dog “ morning!” He yells suddenly as he begins to walk towards the kitchen. Ready to make breakfast made by the one that was trained under the ice dragon his name was Sano the Glass hatchling.
hiraeth

Killer sat in his office, watching the outside world with blood red eyes, his hair was louse and hanging around his shoulders and of course the were as black as night soon he leans back sighing loudly thinking on what should these tryouts should be. He wanted the strongest for his kids like he with Nancy but none have really shown it .. well Alexander can train under Naruto but he technically is due to that fact that, that boy is Naruto’s son and sage may already be training him now. He looks at his desk at the papers of warriors that may he worthy of being trained under his boys but still none caught his eye. He picks up a paper again and looks outside once more “ ... who can train under the howling wolf? Who can train under the blazing fox and who can learn under the frozen dragon... “ he rubs the back of his head “ maybe lion knows someone...” he begins to stand up “ or ... maybe Nancy? She is a warrior training under me.. she is bond to know someone...” he rubs his head “ why is this annoying?”

lio
March 27th, 2018, 05:32 PM
onyx whined loudly, kicking around like a toddler. "but i don't wanna!" he yelped and sat up, running a hand through his hair. as sano was in the shower, he fought to get motivated. his nose twitched and he got out of the bed with a sigh, throwing on some random clothes. "fine." onyx huffed and crossed his arms, remaining in the darkest parts of the room. whenever he stepped into any sort of light, his flesh felt as though it was going to bubble from his body. shaking his head, onyx huffed and dragged himself over to sano, making small, irritated sounds because he had to get out of bed.

a lithe woman stretched out atop a building, her eyes brightened in the sun. she purred lightly and allowed her nails to scraped against the roof below her. this woman's name was vera, training under the watch of the fox. vera rolled over and sighed boredly, still awaiting to know what her job was to be. she allowed her hair, long and sleek, to splay out across the roof, her cheeks puffed out. after a few minutes, she transformed into her other form, her tail whipping up as her eyes glowed. vera silently looked over the edge of the roof and began to toy with the regular mortals below, using her telekinesis to mess with them.

:blue:
March 27th, 2018, 05:42 PM
Shadows moved like snakes on the ground chasing a woman who was covered in wounds and bleeding cuts, she was in tears desperately trying to a escape from these beasts soon she suddenly fell now crawling on the ground she was stopped suddenly when someone crushed her hand with ease and a boot of course. It was a man with mixed colored eyes, one blue and the other green. He was looking at a notebook reading something as he soon began to look at her “ destiny black. Such a interesting woman, hurting a kind man and taking his kids away hell even killing his kids while you were at it. Motivation all because he was trying to leave you. Trying to push you away “ he says coldly in a dark husky voice. “ yet it came to no surprise that the child you left alive would want you dead even wanted you to suffer in the depths of hell. His words” he says as he begins to crouch down “ as a member of madness I can not refuse a pure job especially if it’s to save a other so-“ his eyes glowed as shadows began to stab into her body slowly dragging her away “ say hi to the devil for me” He Says as he pulls out a knife and with one slash her hand was apart from her body and with that the shadows took her away leaving nothing but her hand which he began to pick up “ now to make this thing a reward for the kid” he says as he begins to pull out his phone and type in a number soon as soon as the one he was calling answered he speaks “ hello my star want any take out for dinner today?” Said none other than Sasuke the wolf king
.:Blue Wishes:.

Tord’s fingers twitched every so often as he watched small red lines appear on his arms. The knife was a normal kitchen one, anything else would have been worse. He didn’t know why was he was like this, he didn’t know where this mental damage came from. He had lived a reasonable life up to this point. Sure, he had had two dads, but that wasn’t enough for any of this to have happened. He just felt broken most of the time, as though he needed some crutch to lean on. That crutch could either not be reliable at all to keep him safe, or it could be a wonderful crutch. The knife slipped from his hands as he heard his phone ring. Quickly he shoved the knife into the sink, and picked it up, pulling his sleeves down and awkwardly saying “Hello?” trying to ignore his broken word. “Erm, yeah, that would be good,” he muttered, smiling, even though he knew Sasuke couldn’t see it. Now that the stinging had started, Tord found it hard to hold up his arm, grinding and bearing it, he waited to see if Sasuke said anything else, listening with a small, almost forced smile on his face.

wren
March 27th, 2018, 05:48 PM
[ Who is he calling? Broken Madness ]

rubinaito
March 27th, 2018, 07:07 PM
A soft sigh came from a cute man with sky blue eyes and blonde hair, he was trying to fix his tie and his suit a bit. He fixes his hair a bit looking at the mirror of the elevator soon he just begins to lean against the wall “ god this is annoying.” He says as he begins to look at the elevator door soon it opens and e steps though ending up in a office with a fat man in a suit glaring at him. He sighs again and steps forward bowing a bit “ you requested for me my friend?” The man stands up “ yes I have. Please have a sit” He Says calmly as he begins to walk over to him yes this sky eyed man steps forward to sit but suddenly his eyes glowed and the man fell to the ground unable to move at all “ what’s-“ Naruto pulls his tie “ I hate these jobs.” He says loudly as he begins to summon a bat with ease “ no fun at all” he says as he begins to step forward “ even a time limit too such a bore. Anyway Mr Jackson, it appears that you have a job on your head. To bash your head open. Yes disappointing but it must be done “ he says as he begins to raise the bat “ forgive me” He Says as he repeatingly over and over again slammed the bat against the man’s head easily breaking his skull on the first try but he knew it wasn’t enough. He had to do what the job wanted. He does this over and over again until the man’s head was just a bloody mess on the floor now his new suit was covered in blood, and he spent so much time on it. He pulls his suit a bit “ this is going to be a pain to wash off... well it can’t be helped” he says as he begins to lean against the desk and take out his phone typing a number in once it rang a bit someone answered and almost immediately he smiled “ hi bookkeeper mind if you teleport me back home? I promise I’ll give you a kiss for a reward?” He says happily and playfully. Yet a other boring job for the fox aka the flaming king Naruto.
Rubinaito

Sage has been in his office- which looked much more like a library than anything- sorting his books once again (since nobody could apparently be bothered to put his books back in their proper places...) when his phone began ringing. It was a light, airy little jingle that practically heralded Naruto’s need for help. Sage picked up the phone and answered it in one fluid motion. “Darling, do you ever call for anything other than help?” The White Owl sighed, his black hair being ruffled ever so slightly as he summoned one of his many books and flicked it open to the page he needed. “Of course I’ll brong you him dearest. But I do expect more than just a kiss, love.” He purred, shutting the book and casting the spell. A green pentagram flared up in front of Naruto, and it opened into a gate with Sage and his office on the other side. Green flames flickered around the circular portal, and it was shrinking at a slow, albeit steady rate.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 27th, 2018, 07:23 PM
[ Who is he calling? Broken Madness ]
Ummm Kaya or Leo?

wren
March 27th, 2018, 08:21 PM
[QUOTE=Broken Madness;486693][CENTER][FONT="Book Antiqua"] [COLOR="Cyan"] It was a simple day in the city of New York, clear skies and hardly a cloud in the sky, a blue truck parked right in front a prison and soon a handsome man with white hair and ice blue eyes steps out of the truck. He fixes his tied a bit and begins to take a suitcase out of the truck and soon he begins to walk into the building showing his id to the cops at the front earning a nod of respect from them as he passes by and soon he was at the visiting cell and almost immediately a man no older than 18 stands up happily “ my -“ the man smiles stopping him with a wave of his hand, “ calm yourself boy, seems like you failed that job huh? “ he asks playfully as he begins to sit down taking something out of the suitcase, man quickly speaks “ the brat got away! I had to get her but she went to the police what was I supposed to do! Look I can fix this I can-“ the man begins to place a bottle of water and a small bag of white pills in front of the man who looks at this white haired man than at the pills “ what’s this?....” the man smiles almost darkly “ since you’ve failed this job and have gotten caught by the police unfortunately-“ he begins to stand up and soon roughly grab him by the neck forcing him to open his mouth, he begins to open the bag with ease as the man tried in vain to fight back, his eyes wide and filled with tears as this man dropped the pills right into his mouth. “ look no hard feelings-“ said the man as he begins to pour the water into his mouth forcing him to shallow the pills and soon he let’s go “ madness never accepts failure. “ he says as he begins to place the bottle and the now empty bag in his suitcase and soon began to close the case “ may your journey to hell be as worthless as you “ he says coldly as he just begins to walk out of the cell but suddenly stops at the open door “ ... May madness forever remain in your nightmares my friend “ he says as he snaps his fingers and suddenly the man began to suddenly start choking grabbing his neck trying to breath as this man just walks out placing a envelope in front of a cop “ keep this hidden or your family is next” He Says coldly as he begins to walk out of the prison heading towards his truck. He begins to toss the case in the truck and lean against the door as he pulls his tie off and calls someone “ Hi love it’s winter, jobs done need anything before I head home?” He asks with a smile.
Such a easy job for the dragon king
Celestial

( Leo's isn't a shapeshifter. What. No. No. No. No..... )
Somehow I figured out a way to destroy the quote Broken Madness

A young woman walked across the apartment. An infant child nestled in the crook of her arm with a yellow blanket wrapped around her. In her other arm she was vacuuming the floor with nice sweeps of the vacuum head. Sun streamed through the curtains of the cozy apartment. Once she was done she heard the phone ring and she glanced across the room at her phone on the counter. Struggling across the room she approched her phone and picked it up reluctantly "............" she listened to him for a minute "You know that scares me" was kayas response her eyes darkening a moment later. She walked across the room into the child's bedroom setting her down she began to change the little girl before setting her down in the crib. With a sigh and closed her eyes a moment later "I don't want you getting arrested. Or getting hurt" she added afterwards "we have a daughter to take care of, I dotn want you to leave me to go undercover or whatever you do" said kaya hesitantly walking back out of the room and closing the door behind her quietly. She heard scratching at the door and walked across the living room to open up the door letting in the black and white dog. It's collar was pink despite it being a boy. She bent down and gave the dog a scratch on the ears "good boy Leo" she mummers through the phone giving the dog a scratch on its ears. She sighed and closed the door behind the dog and approched the living room sitting down on the couch "don't come home late, bring some beer were running low" and that's all she said before hanging up, not even commenting how she loved him but simply hanging up. "What has he done..." she spoke to the dog who had remarkably human eyes which only stared at her.

Rhubarb
March 27th, 2018, 08:30 PM
Ummm Kaya or Leo?
Fourm
Name: Dorrin
Looks: black haired brown eyed
Personality: tbrp?
Sexuality: what is with this question?! straight
With madness or not: no
Powers and bloodline: orderly magic based off the basic foundation of the magic of recluce
If so which order are you in: sasuke (i think)
If not any other job?
If with madness any other jobs aside from madness healer and magician
Love interest or family: they all died when he was young and he pushed away love after being betrayed by a woman he had once loved
Other: nope
Questions: how do you get so many people to join your role plays? :wut:

rubinaito
March 27th, 2018, 09:00 PM
Fourm
Powers and bloodline: orderly magic based off the basic foundation of the magic of recluce
If not any other job?
Love interest or family: they all died when he was young and he pushed away love after being betrayed by a woman he had once loved

The “sexuality” question is there so that people can know if it would be appropriate for their character to flirt with them/have a relationship with them. It’s a good reference for others to know the sexuality of characters. It helps smooth out interactions.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 27th, 2018, 09:21 PM
onyx whined loudly, kicking around like a toddler. "but i don't wanna!" he yelped and sat up, running a hand through his hair. as sano was in the shower, he fought to get motivated. his nose twitched and he got out of the bed with a sigh, throwing on some random clothes. "fine." onyx huffed and crossed his arms, remaining in the darkest parts of the room. whenever he stepped into any sort of light, his flesh felt as though it was going to bubble from his body. shaking his head, onyx huffed and dragged himself over to sano, making small, irritated sounds because he had to get out of bed.

a lithe woman stretched out atop a building, her eyes brightened in the sun. she purred lightly and allowed her nails to scraped against the roof below her. this woman's name was vera, training under the watch of the fox. vera rolled over and sighed boredly, still awaiting to know what her job was to be. she allowed her hair, long and sleek, to splay out across the roof, her cheeks puffed out. after a few minutes, she transformed into her other form, her tail whipping up as her eyes glowed. vera silently looked over the edge of the roof and began to toy with the regular mortals below, using her telekinesis to mess with them.
Sano laughs softly “ your such a heavy sleeper huh?” He asks playfully as he begins to put a plate down on the table “ come on my love it’s a important day and you never know maybe Naruto will make you his apprentice.” He says playfully as he begins to walk over to his love kissing his head playfully “ I love you sleepyhead” he says playfully as he begins to walk to the windows closing the binds. “ anyway after work what should we eat tonight?”

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 27th, 2018, 09:26 PM
Tord’s fingers twitched every so often as he watched small red lines appear on his arms. The knife was a normal kitchen one, anything else would have been worse. He didn’t know why was he was like this, he didn’t know where this mental damage came from. He had lived a reasonable life up to this point. Sure, he had had two dads, but that wasn’t enough for any of this to have happened. He just felt broken most of the time, as though he needed some crutch to lean on. That crutch could either not be reliable at all to keep him safe, or it could be a wonderful crutch. The knife slipped from his hands as he heard his phone ring. Quickly he shoved the knife into the sink, and picked it up, pulling his sleeves down and awkwardly saying “Hello?” trying to ignore his broken word. “Erm, yeah, that would be good,” he muttered, smiling, even though he knew Sasuke couldn’t see it. Now that the stinging had started, Tord found it hard to hold up his arm, grinding and bearing it, he waited to see if Sasuke said anything else, listening with a small, almost forced smile on his face.
Sasuke eyes glowed softly as he suddenly stops “ .... what’s wrong?” He asks calmly and rather worryingly as he now began to move quickly back home “ you don’t usually mutter unless something is up. What’s wrong my love?” He asks now suddenly running back home, his heart was pounding in his chest now as he ran. Oh god.. is killer there? Was he doing something to Tord? No he can’t Tord passed the test! He went though the proving for him! What’s happening now?! “ Tord I swear is killer there? Please answer me” He asks now desperate

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 27th, 2018, 09:29 PM
Sage has been in his office- which looked much more like a library than anything- sorting his books once again (since nobody could apparently be bothered to put his books back in their proper places...) when his phone began ringing. It was a light, airy little jingle that practically heralded Naruto’s need for help. Sage picked up the phone and answered it in one fluid motion. “Darling, do you ever call for anything other than help?” The White Owl sighed, his black hair being ruffled ever so slightly as he summoned one of his many books and flicked it open to the page he needed. “Of course I’ll brong you him dearest. But I do expect more than just a kiss, love.” He purred, shutting the book and casting the spell. A green pentagram flared up in front of Naruto, and it opened into a gate with Sage and his office on the other side. Green flames flickered around the circular portal, and it was shrinking at a slow, albeit steady rate.
Naruto laughs softly “ ohh~ I would love to do more but-“ he hangs up and begins to walk though the gate now standing before sage and in his office... damn it. He looks down at his shoes worried that they had blood on them to his relief there was none! He sighs in relief “ but remember I have that meeting today. I need to find my apprentice after all” he says happily as he begins to walk towards sage wrapping his arms around his neck “ but we can go out later if you so wish my love” He says leaning in and kissing his cheek “ you know how Killer gets if I’m late.”

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 27th, 2018, 09:38 PM
( Leo's isn't a shapeshifter. What. No. No. No. No..... )
Somehow I figured out a way to destroy the quote Broken Madness

A young woman walked across the apartment. An infant child nestled in the crook of her arm with a yellow blanket wrapped around her. In her other arm she was vacuuming the floor with nice sweeps of the vacuum head. Sun streamed through the curtains of the cozy apartment. Once she was done she heard the phone ring and she glanced across the room at her phone on the counter. Struggling across the room she approched her phone and picked it up reluctantly "............" she listened to him for a minute "You know that scares me" was kayas response her eyes darkening a moment later. She walked across the room into the child's bedroom setting her down she began to change the little girl before setting her down in the crib. With a sigh and closed her eyes a moment later "I don't want you getting arrested. Or getting hurt" she added afterwards "we have a daughter to take care of, I dotn want you to leave me to go undercover or whatever you do" said kaya hesitantly walking back out of the room and closing the door behind her quietly. She heard scratching at the door and walked across the living room to open up the door letting in the black and white dog. It's collar was pink despite it being a boy. She bent down and gave the dog a scratch on the ears "good boy Leo" she mummers through the phone giving the dog a scratch on its ears. She sighed and closed the door behind the dog and approched the living room sitting down on the couch "don't come home late, bring some beer were running low" and that's all she said before hanging up, not even commenting how she loved him but simply hanging up. "What has he done..." she spoke to the dog who had remarkably human eyes which only stared at her.[/FONT]
omg is winter cheating?! X3)
He smiles softly “ yes I know my love-“ but was cut off. He sighs softly rubbing the back of his neck “ ... I know it well... I hate my job too..” he says looking up “ but I can’t help it.” He says as he begins to drive on home, of course buying a pack of beer on the way. Soon he was in front of the house and he quickly begins to get out of the truck, taking the pack with him. He unlocks the door and walks in slowly and carefully unsure if the baby was awake. But slowly he walks inside looking around for his wife. He sees Leo and pets his head a bit “ where’s my love Little wolf?” He asks playfully as he begins to crouch down.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 27th, 2018, 09:39 PM
Fourm
If not any other job?
Ohh healer will be with Naruto unless you want to be a elite :3 and how I am unsure :3

March 27th, 2018, 10:01 PM
Sasuke eyes glowed softly as he suddenly stops “ .... what’s wrong?” He asks calmly and rather worryingly as he now began to move quickly back home “ you don’t usually mutter unless something is up. What’s wrong my love?” He asks now suddenly running back home, his heart was pounding in his chest now as he ran. Oh god.. is killer there? Was he doing something to Tord? No he can’t Tord passed the test! He went though the proving for him! What’s happening now?! “ Tord I swear is killer there? Please answer me” He asks now desperate

Shoving it all down his throat, Tord laughed. “I’m fine, don’t worry, just a little mentally hurt after watching a movie,” he lied, figuring it was easier. “There’s no Killer here” he added, just in case. Sasuke sounded desperate, “Just some movies that think it’s okay to do horrible things to people,” he added. He had been watching sad movies, but he had been watching them again, which had less of an effect. The first time could hurt, the second time too, but it gradually went away, because you knew it would happen. “Seriously, calm down, I’m safe,” He said, forcing his voice to stay even, not wanting Sasuke to come home while he was still a mess. The time it would take for him to get take out would be enough, then he would be good.

wren
March 27th, 2018, 10:15 PM
omg is winter cheating?! X3)
He smiles softly “ yes I know my love-“ but was cut off. He sighs softly rubbing the back of his neck “ ... I know it well... I hate my job too..” he says looking up “ but I can’t help it.” He says as he begins to drive on home, of course buying a pack of beer on the way. Soon he was in front of the house and he quickly begins to get out of the truck, taking the pack with him. He unlocks the door and walks in slowly and carefully unsure if the baby was awake. But slowly he walks inside looking around for his wife. He sees Leo and pets his head a bit “ where’s my love Little wolf?” He asks playfully as he begins to crouch down.

( I NEVER SAID ANYTHING- SHHH ))

Leo only stared than turned away trotting towards the bathroom and pushing it open with his nose. There Kaya stood looking in the mirror before looking down at Leo with a faint smile. She turned to peel through the door and spotted winter. Her face became flat and unamused “you know I love you, but you scare me with this job” was all she said stepping out of the washroom and walking so she was in front of him. Hands crossing and her eyes narrowed

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 27th, 2018, 10:26 PM
Shoving it all down his throat, Tord laughed. “I’m fine, don’t worry, just a little mentally hurt after watching a movie,” he lied, figuring it was easier. “There’s no Killer here” he added, just in case. Sasuke sounded desperate, “Just some movies that think it’s okay to do horrible things to people,” he added. He had been watching sad movies, but he had been watching them again, which had less of an effect. The first time could hurt, the second time too, but it gradually went away, because you knew it would happen. “Seriously, calm down, I’m safe,” He said, forcing his voice to stay even, not wanting Sasuke to come home while he was still a mess. The time it would take for him to get take out would be enough, then he would be good.
He begins to slow down taking a deep breath “ ... oh okay. Are you sure? “ he asks worryingly as he begins to look around “ ... want some seafood for dinner my love?” He asks softly with a soft smile his heart calmly down a bit “ I swear my love I keep telling you not to watch those types of movies “ he says as he begins to walk now looking around as he did

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 27th, 2018, 10:34 PM
( I NEVER SAID ANYTHING- SHHH ))

Leo only stared than turned away trotting towards the bathroom and pushing it open with his nose. There Kaya stood looking in the mirror before looking down at Leo with a faint smile. She turned to peel through the door and spotted winter. Her face became flat and unamused “you know I love you, but you scare me with this job” was all she said stepping out of the washroom and walking so she was in front of him. Hands crossing and her eyes narrowed

He laughs softly “ ... I scare myself too... and my love you know I can’t quit..” he says grabbing his arm which held a huge scar from long time ago “ ... you know what he can do. Especially now more than ever since... I need to find a apprentice and killer .. well he ..” he looks at the room where his child. His own flesh and blood slept. “ he thinks.. he thinks it would be best to have .. our daughter train under me. Which I ... disagreed with honesty I did but he ..” He rubs the back of his head “ let’s talk about this later my love. I have plenty of time to try to get him to look away from our little angel but you know how he is. You know what he can do... no matter how far we run.” He Says looking down ashamed and guilty for even having this bloodline in him. He hated himself for it, for the blood that runs though his veins which now runs through his own daughters veins and that scared him because he knew what this meant... she was to lead in his place which is something he never wants. He hates himself for doing the things he does but... he can’t just stop.
Lies!! Omg my baby is cheating isn’t he?!)

March 28th, 2018, 01:48 AM
He begins to slow down taking a deep breath “ ... oh okay. Are you sure? “ he asks worryingly as he begins to look around “ ... want some seafood for dinner my love?” He asks softly with a soft smile his heart calmly down a bit “ I swear my love I keep telling you not to watch those types of movies “ he says as he begins to walk now looking around as he did

Tord made a small noise that meant ‘yes, I’m okay’ Hoping it went through the phone. “That works, whatever you can find,” He said, not wanting to put stress of any sort on Sasuke, though he never seemed to do that. “Well, sometimes I just want to watch a tearjerker,” He said, shrugging. He did have a tendency to watch sad movies, he didn’t know why, but it happened over and over again. Sometimes it was by accident. That’s why it was a good lie, because he could pull his sleeves down, say he watched a movie that caused himself to shed a tear or two, and it would all be fine. No one needed to help him, he viewed himself fine the way he was, leaning against the counter quietly.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 28th, 2018, 06:57 AM
Tord made a small noise that meant ‘yes, I’m okay’ Hoping it went through the phone. “That works, whatever you can find,” He said, not wanting to put stress of any sort on Sasuke, though he never seemed to do that. “Well, sometimes I just want to watch a tearjerker,” He said, shrugging. He did have a tendency to watch sad movies, he didn’t know why, but it happened over and over again. Sometimes it was by accident. That’s why it was a good lie, because he could pull his sleeves down, say he watched a movie that caused himself to shed a tear or two, and it would all be fine. No one needed to help him, he viewed himself fine the way he was, leaning against the counter quietly.
He nods slowly “ I see. Okay my love, I’ll be home soon okay?” He Says calmly as he walks into a restaurant and began to order something though sign language. After a while he had his phone and was ready to leave than he speaks again “ ... amor. I love you please always know that. If you have anything you need to say or yell about I’m here.. please my love always know that” he says as he begins to walk back home

Rhubarb
March 28th, 2018, 10:01 AM
Ohh healer will be with Naruto unless you want to be a elite :3 and how I am unsure :3
(ok naruto im good without elite tho)

Rhubarb
March 28th, 2018, 10:03 AM
The “sexuality” question is there so that people can know if it would be appropriate for their character to flirt with them/have a relationship with them. It’s a good reference for others to know the sexuality of characters. It helps smooth out interactions.
Meh I've always seen it as unessesary scince in life you don't know what people are like

March 28th, 2018, 02:19 PM
He nods slowly “ I see. Okay my love, I’ll be home soon okay?” He Says calmly as he walks into a restaurant and began to order something though sign language. After a while he had his phone and was ready to leave than he speaks again “ ... amor. I love you please always know that. If you have anything you need to say or yell about I’m here.. please my love always know that” he says as he begins to walk back home

Tord muttered a small understanding, he just sat there after that. He didn’t end the call, nothing of the sort, he just sat there. He could hear some kind of noise on the other side, though it didn’t account to anything at the time. “I know” He said quietly, despite parts of him wanting to scream that he wasn’t okay, that he didn’t know what was wrong with him, how many nights he spent trying to muffle cries. But no, if he couldn’t find some sort of cause, or way to fix it, there was no point, trembling slightly, but accepting his fate. He didn’t have powers as far as he knew, he didn’t even have a special bloodline, he was just there to watch, and let everything slowly make its way past him.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 28th, 2018, 02:23 PM
Tord muttered a small understanding, he just sat there after that. He didn’t end the call, nothing of the sort, he just sat there. He could hear some kind of noise on the other side, though it didn’t account to anything at the time. “I know” He said quietly, despite parts of him wanting to scream that he wasn’t okay, that he didn’t know what was wrong with him, how many nights he spent trying to muffle cries. But no, if he couldn’t find some sort of cause, or way to fix it, there was no point, trembling slightly, but accepting his fate. He didn’t have powers as far as he knew, he didn’t even have a special bloodline, he was just there to watch, and let everything slowly make its way past him.
He nods slowly as he begins to unlock the door “ I’m here” he says calmly ending the call and soon walking into the apartment with a bag of takeout, he looks around for Tord “ ... amor?” He calls oh calmly his nose smells the air a bit blood? Most likely from himself but... still. He puts the bag on the table “ amor I have a meeting soon would you like to come?”

wren
March 28th, 2018, 02:27 PM
He laughs softly “ ... I scare myself too... and my love you know I can’t quit..” he says grabbing his arm which held a huge scar from long time ago “ ... you know what he can do. Especially now more than ever since... I need to find a apprentice and killer .. well he ..” he looks at the room where his child. His own flesh and blood slept. “ he thinks.. he thinks it would be best to have .. our daughter train under me. Which I ... disagreed with honesty I did but he ..” He rubs the back of his head “ let’s talk about this later my love. I have plenty of time to try to get him to look away from our little angel but you know how he is. You know what he can do... no matter how far we run.” He Says looking down ashamed and guilty for even having this bloodline in him. He hated himself for it, for the blood that runs though his veins which now runs through his own daughters veins and that scared him because he knew what this meant... she was to lead in his place which is something he never wants. He hates himself for doing the things he does but... he can’t just stop.
Lies!! Omg my baby is cheating isn’t he?!)

Kaya simply stared for a moment, tears brimming in her eyes. She stepped forward and wraps her arms around him letting out a deep sigh “both of the people I love are in danger” she said silently before tears sprung up and dripped down her face and onto his shirt. “I just can’t stand it sometimes” she said under her breath and than pulled back a deep sigh rolling off her lips.

( I NEVER SAID ANYTHING SHHH )

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 28th, 2018, 02:33 PM
Kaya simply stared for a moment, tears brimming in her eyes. She stepped forward and wraps her arms around him letting out a deep sigh “both of the people I love are in danger” she said silently before tears sprung up and dripped down her face and onto his shirt. “I just can’t stand it sometimes” she said under her breath and than pulled back a deep sigh rolling off her lips.

( I NEVER SAID ANYTHING SHHH )

I’m watching you!!! *^*)
it hurt him so much.. seeing her cry and he knew it’s going to be worse. Especially with the meeting today which means.. she and his daughter will have to come. He holds her choice taking in her scent which usually calmed him as he nuzzles his head against her shoulder “ ... I know... I hate it just as much as you do. I hate it.. and I hate myself for it. But... it’s keeping our daughter safe. “ he says as he begins to kiss away some of her tears “ and .. tonight. Killer.. wants to meet her and you.” He Says closing his eyes expecting a slap or her yelling at him. It hurt him to say such words.. especially when he knows what that man could be planning.

March 28th, 2018, 03:11 PM
He nods slowly as he begins to unlock the door “ I’m here” he says calmly ending the call and soon walking into the apartment with a bag of takeout, he looks around for Tord “ ... amor?” He calls oh calmly his nose smells the air a bit blood? Most likely from himself but... still. He puts the bag on the table “ amor I have a meeting soon would you like to come?”

Tord quickly pulled his sleeves down, before walking over to Sasuke, a smile on his face. This one wasn’t forced, as he was happy to see him. Looking at the bag, he tried to figure out what was in it, though he decided he didn’t really care at the moment. “What kind of meeting?” he asked in a small voice, tilting his head silently, worried about what this meeting could be about.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 28th, 2018, 03:33 PM
Tord quickly pulled his sleeves down, before walking over to Sasuke, a smile on his face. This one wasn’t forced, as he was happy to see him. Looking at the bag, he tried to figure out what was in it, though he decided he didn’t really care at the moment. “What kind of meeting?” he asked in a small voice, tilting his head silently, worried about what this meeting could be about.
He begins to take the food out which was seafood mostly “ To get a puppy aka a apprentice, father is holding tryouts and I must attend however he wishes for you to join as well which is why... I freaked out a bit earlier “ he says embarrassed as he looks at him and smiles “ I’m hoping it’s nothing too big but you know how he is. Especially with the fact that winter has a kid now. I’m starting to worry a bit..” he says as he begins to walk up to Tord and kiss his head “ Don’t worry I’ll protect you and the order with all my power my love “

March 28th, 2018, 07:08 PM
He begins to take the food out which was seafood mostly “ To get a puppy aka a apprentice, father is holding tryouts and I must attend however he wishes for you to join as well which is why... I freaked out a bit earlier “ he says embarrassed as he looks at him and smiles “ I’m hoping it’s nothing too big but you know how he is. Especially with the fact that winter has a kid now. I’m starting to worry a bit..” he says as he begins to walk up to Tord and kiss his head “ Don’t worry I’ll protect you and the order with all my power my love “

Tord blinked, but nodded, unsure of how else to react. “I think it’ll be fine,” He said, wrapping his arms around Sasuke in an affectionate hug. “I think I’ll be fine too,” he added, quietly turning away the protection. He didnt Want to make others believe less in themselves because of him. “But yeah, I’ll come,” He decided, breaking away from Sasuke, shifting from one foot to the other uneasily.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 28th, 2018, 10:48 PM
Tord blinked, but nodded, unsure of how else to react. “I think it’ll be fine,” He said, wrapping his arms around Sasuke in an affectionate hug. “I think I’ll be fine too,” he added, quietly turning away the protection. He didnt Want to make others believe less in themselves because of him. “But yeah, I’ll come,” He decided, breaking away from Sasuke, shifting from one foot to the other uneasily.
He nods slowly as he begins hold him close and kiss his head. “ I know just ... it’s.. concerning..” he says as he let’s go of Tord “ and okay. Just stay by me. If it’s not what I think it is than it’ll be just some simple tryouts with tests and all so no big deal”

March 29th, 2018, 03:08 AM
He nods slowly as he begins hold him close and kiss his head. “ I know just ... it’s.. concerning..” he says as he let’s go of Tord “ and okay. Just stay by me. If it’s not what I think it is than it’ll be just some simple tryouts with tests and all so no big deal”

Tord nodded, “I can understand that,” He murmured. “But these things happen sometimes” he added. He was bad at calming people down, but it was fun to try. “I’ll do that,” he added, though he was worried about the tryouts, forcing himself to keep calm, smiling. “So when do we need to go?” he asked, tilting his head slightly.

Blueberry
March 29th, 2018, 06:40 AM
(XD I hope I am not to late to join. This had been going on for a while. Man I’m always late for things!)

Name: Kaydence Stormhunter
Looks: long brown hair that is always down, fair skinned, usaualy likes dark places.
Personality: tbrp
Sexuality: not certain
With madness or not: with
Powers and bloodline: star wolf bloodline, can occasionally control shadows, can control some low difficulty monsters
If so which order are you in: order of the wolf
If with madness any other jobs aside from madness: nope
Love interest or family: open
Other: nup
Questions: is it too late?

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 29th, 2018, 07:41 AM
(XD I hope I am not to late to join. This had been going on for a while. Man I’m always late for things!)

Name: Kaydence Stormhunter
Looks: long brown hair that is always down, fair skinned, usaualy likes dark places.
Personality: tbrp
Sexuality: not certain
With madness or not: with
Powers and bloodline: celestial wolf bloodline, can occasionally control shadows, can control some low difficulty monsters
If so which order are you in: order of the wolf
If with madness any other jobs aside from madness: nope
Love interest or family: open
Other: nup
Questions: is it too late?
Accepted! But celestial wolf line is a one time thing mind changing that to something else like star wolf line :3

Blueberry
March 29th, 2018, 08:46 AM
Accepted! But celestial wolf line is a one time thing mind changing that to something else like star wolf line :3
ok! Will do.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 29th, 2018, 03:15 PM
Tord nodded, “I can understand that,” He murmured. “But these things happen sometimes” he added. He was bad at calming people down, but it was fun to try. “I’ll do that,” he added, though he was worried about the tryouts, forcing himself to keep calm, smiling. “So when do we need to go?” he asked, tilting his head slightly.
He nods and begins to kiss his head “ at midnight when the moon is high in the sky” he asks calmly as he pets Tords head “ just know that I love you and If killer tries anything tell me”

March 29th, 2018, 06:25 PM
He nods and begins to kiss his head “ at midnight when the moon is high in the sky” he asks calmly as he pets Tords head “ just know that I love you and If killer tries anything tell me”

Tord forced himself to nod, despite not liking being out that late. “Trust me, i will,” He said, smiling. If he actually would, or even realize it before it was too late was beyond him, but it never hurt to just nod and say that he understood.

(( you want to timeskip or roleplay a little longer ? ))

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 29th, 2018, 06:33 PM
Tord forced himself to nod, despite not liking being out that late. “Trust me, i will,” He said, smiling. If he actually would, or even realize it before it was too late was beyond him, but it never hurt to just nod and say that he understood.

(( you want to timeskip or roleplay a little longer ? ))
We can timeskip if you want :3 to the meeting?)

March 29th, 2018, 07:47 PM
We can timeskip if you want :3 to the meeting?)

(( of course,if it’s all alright with you c: ))

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 29th, 2018, 07:49 PM
(( of course,if it’s all alright with you c: ))
Alright before that
Rubinaito
Celestial hiraeth

wren
March 29th, 2018, 08:34 PM
Alright before that
Rubinaito
Celestial hiraeth
Time skipping?

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 29th, 2018, 08:38 PM
Time skipping?
Yes but y’all need to respond once more! Or should we just do it to the big meeting? :3