PDA

View Full Version : Falling gravity

Rhubarb
March 26th, 2018, 02:58 PM
This is a roleplay for the world of GRAVITY FALLS
In this rp is based on gravity falls 30 years after the weirdmegadon (for people that don't know what that is it's the point when Bill Cipher had returned to our world and was once more defated by Mable and Dipper... or was he?) When the weirdmegadon was over all the supernatural creatures and anomalies had ceased. However, they have returned and it's your job to find out why.
Form:
Name:
love intrest:
questions:
Other:
If you have a plot idea please send me a private message (as not to ruin the plot for others that could look on my messaging page) :)

no one?

no one?
Hello? *looks around the empty abyss that is this rp

Hello? *looks around the empty abyss that is this rp
(just adding this quote to see if anyone will see this)

Hmm let me see if i can get this to work...
anddd it failed! XD

Hmm let me see if i can get this to work...
anddd it failed! XD
Is there a problem with chatting on here? If there is please send me a message.

Liekki
March 29th, 2018, 12:52 PM
Name: Ariel Smith
where you came from: Lived in Gravity Fall for whole life
love interest: uhh, none for now ; )
questions: Nope
Other: GRAVITY FALLS SHOULDN'T HAVE ENDED (it was so good ;-; )

Bracken12
April 13th, 2018, 06:59 AM
This is a roleplay for the world of GRAVITY FALLS
In this rp is based on gravity falls 30 years after the weirdmegadon (for people that don't know what that is it's the point when Bill Cipher had returned to our world and was once more defated by Mable and Dipper... or was he?) When the weirdmegadon was over all the supernatural creatures and anomalies had ceased. However, they have returned and it's your job to find out why.
Form:
Name:
love intrest:
questions:
Other:
If you have a plot idea please send me a private message (as not to ruin the plot for others that could look on my messaging page) :)

Name: Milo Sharp

where you came from: formerly from San Diego, moved to Gravity Falls over the last weeks of school

love Interest: N/A ( he's not interested)

questions: None

Other: Milo is a cute, easily flustered boy with brown hair and blue eyes with a splash of freckles across his nose. Doesn't get most jokes, and usually says: That doesn't make sense. ( yeah, he ruins the jokes by making you explain them)

Name: Seirra Sharp

where you came from: Formerly San Diego, moved to Gravity Falls over the last weeks of school

love interest: ( She's a bit young...)

Other: Seirra is the flamboyant, bubbly sister of Milo. frizzy, curly red hair that she usually has pulled from her face with a green bandana, she has her brother's blue eyes. No freckles. And she's usually the one to tell Milo to lighten up with out him getting mad.

Rhubarb
April 13th, 2018, 02:25 PM
Name: Milo Sharp

where you came from: formerly from San Diego, moved to Gravity Falls over the last weeks of school

love Interest: N/A ( he's not interested)

Other: Milo is a cute, easily flustered boy with brown hair and blue eyes with a splash of freckles across his nose. Doesn't get most jokes, and usually says: That doesn't make sense. ( yeah, he ruins the jokes by making you explain them)

Name: Seirra Sharp

where you came from: Formerly San Diego, moved to Gravity Falls over the last weeks of school

love interest: ( She's a bit young...)

Other: Seirra is the flamboyant, bubbly sister of Milo. frizzy, curly red hair that she usually has pulled from her face with a green bandana, she has her brother's blue eyes. No freckles. And she's usually the one to tell Milo to lighten up with out him getting mad.
Accepted!

Name: Ariel Smith
where you came from: Lived in Gravity Fall for whole life
love interest: uhh, none for now ; )
Other: GRAVITY FALLS SHOULDN'T HAVE ENDED (it was so good ;-; )
Accepted!

wickedvirtues
April 13th, 2018, 02:31 PM
Name: Morgan Rivera
where you came from: California, moved to GF
love intrest: N/A (not interested)
questions:
Other:
Good traits: Easy to get along with, creative, intelligent, calm
Bad traits: Snarky, impatient, lazy

https://c1.staticflickr.com/8/7243/7270097574_bd0b41661a_c.jpg

Orderly mage

CreatureOfHabit
April 13th, 2018, 02:51 PM
Name: Morson Lewandowski (Meaning Lavender Tree)
Where you came from: (He's Polish, but his family immigrated many generations ago) He lives not far from Gravity Falls, so both his parents figured it was a cheap way to have a good vacation.
love interest: None current
Other: Appearance- https://goo.gl/images/hCU1sU He likes blue roses, which often match his hair. Despite his gray hair at his age, he eats and lives an average healthy life. I have an awesome plot idea! Also, rumors are going around that they may bring back Gravity Falls in a few years!
Traits; He can be paitent, and a bit too naive. If someone messes with his sister, or friends, his voice can get chillingly soft. Not going to reveal much else, and roleplay it out instead.

Name: Morson Lewandowski (Meaning Lavender Tree)
Where you came from: (He's Polish, but his family immigrated many generations ago) He lives not far from Gravity Falls, so both his parents figured it was a cheap way to have a good vacation.
love interest: None current
Other: Appearance- https://goo.gl/images/hCU1sU He likes blue roses, which often match his hair. Despite his gray hair at his age, he eats and lives an average healthy life. I have an awesome plot idea! Also, rumors are going around that they may bring back Gravity Falls in a few years!
Traits; He can be paitent, and a bit too naive. If someone messes with his sister, or friends, his voice can get chillingly soft. Not going to reveal much else, and roleplay it out instead.

Name: Stevie
Lewandowski
Where you come from: She's Polish, but her family immigrated many generations ago) She lives with her parents and older brother not far from Gravity Falls, so both her parents figured it was a cheap way to have a good vacation.Nevertheless, she always sees things with a positive light. However, she always confides in her brother with question, and thoughts.
Love Interest: -Too Young-
Still No Questions
Other; She is always dressed in fancy clothes, thanks to her doting mother. Quite ironic, as the family have average standards, making her stand out from the clothes they wear. however, she likes to join her brother with exploring the woods, so unbeknownst to her parents, Morson knows tips for getting out stains from her dresses, and sewing.
Traits: Shy, wears her heart on her sleeve, often belittled by her parents, for her fragile/innocent appearance. Same as last, rest will be revealed in rp.
Looks: https://goo.gl/images/C3ToUw

Rhubarb
April 13th, 2018, 08:41 PM
Name: Morgan Rivera
where you came from: California, moved to GF
love intrest: N/A (not interested)
questions:
Other:
Good traits: Easy to get along with, creative, intelligent, calm
Bad traits: Snarky, impatient, lazy

https://c1.staticflickr.com/8/7243/7270097574_bd0b41661a_c.jpg

Orderly mage
Accepted!!

Accepted!!
Well we can start when ever guys
Panic! (at the Disco) MostlyGhostly
Liekki
Silentshade

Bracken12
April 13th, 2018, 09:06 PM
Well we can start when ever guys
@Panic! (at the Disco) (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=2597) @MostlyGhostly (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=4116)
@Liekki (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=5316)
@Silentshade (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=2952)

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/000/107/smily.jpg

Rhubarb
April 16th, 2018, 08:46 AM
The bus wheel came to a stop with a low hissing screech. Delphi and Martin had made it to gravity falls. They got off the speedy beaver and went to town.

CreatureOfHabit
April 16th, 2018, 04:42 PM
Name: Stevie
Lewandowski
Where you come from: She's Polish, but her family immigrated many generations ago) She lives with her parents and older brother not far from Gravity Falls, so both her parents figured it was a cheap way to have a good vacation.Nevertheless, she always sees things with a positive light. However, she always confides in her brother with question, and thoughts.
Love Interest: -Too Young-
Still No Questions
Other; She is always dressed in fancy clothes, thanks to her doting mother. Quite ironic, as the family have average standards, making her stand out from the clothes they wear. however, she likes to join her brother with exploring the woods, so unbeknownst to her parents, Morson knows tips for getting out stains from her dresses, and sewing.
Traits: Shy, wears her heart on her sleeve, often belittled by her parents, for her fragile/innocent appearance. Same as last, rest will be revealed in rp.
Looks: https://goo.gl/images/C3ToUw
(Combination of both colors, but when they speak it will be their original color) Morson walked upstarirs to his room, getting the rest of his things. It had always been like this, the family trips, and packing. He would go up and down the stairs, and up and down again. He grabbed his earbuds and brush from his desk, and set back down again, only to hear a call from his mother. "Morson!" "Stevie is still gathering her things!" 'Could you help her?' "You know how your father is about time.." He sighed, going back up, but, this was true. What could be taking his sister so long?

Rhubarb
April 16th, 2018, 09:44 PM
(Combination of both colors, but when they speak it will be their original color) Morson walked upstarirs to his room, getting the rest of his things. It had always been like this, the family trips, and packing. He would go up and down the stairs, and up and down again. He grabbed his earbuds and brush from his desk, and set back down again, only to hear a call from his mother. "Morson!" "Stevie is still gathering her things!" 'Could you help her?' "You know how your father is about time.." He sighed, going back up, but, this was true. What could be taking his sister so long?
Once in town Delphi and Martin headed to their aunt Nest's house. Aunt Nest, well was an odd person. She collected things from around gravity falls. There are some many odd things that looked fake but she called them native species. "Hello! Come in, come in!" She opened the door wide and lead them in. "Would you like some hot chocolate?" Delphi declinded but Martin was estatic. Martin as far as he could remember loved chocolate. "yes please!" Martin said trying to keep him self in control. "All right I'll be right back. If you want look around." Delphi deciding there was nothing better to do took Aunt Nest's suggestion. Martin ploped down on the couch. Delphi entered the large room with animals all around. Thats new. A new animal was on a pillar. She walked closer to it. It didn't look fake like all the others. Suddenly it moved "Hey what are you looking at?" "AAAAHHH!!!" Screamed Delphi the animal was a gnome the gnome TALKED "Oh shut your trap. Have you ever seen a gnome before?" Delphi shut her trap. "Well?" Before Delphi opened her mouth to speak a sound of breaking glass sounded behind her. Martin stood in the door way looking in awe, surprise, and horror. "Sheesh are all kids like you this rude?" Martin spoke first. "No, but, we've never seen a gnome before." The gnome folded his arms "Well then look and weep at my bueaty. Bueaty was far from what Delphi and Martin saw. They saw a gnome with a beard, small pointy hat, and a puffed up face. "Oh the puffyness?" Said the gnome. "It's bee stings." He turned around. "I'LL GET YOU YET YOU YELLOW BUM LOSERS!!"

.:Virgo:.
April 16th, 2018, 09:58 PM
Name: Klian Shou Vu Li
Where you came from: she got moved to where ever country gravity falls is in in second grade. is currently living there
Love interest: none
Questions: How are you?
Other:
Appearance: She has pale skin wide eyes and black hair.
Orderly mage

Soddenfur
April 16th, 2018, 10:31 PM
Name: Brady Andrei
where you came from: born in California, but lived in GF for most of his life ;0
love intrest: none atm hehe
questions: nope!
Other: Brady can be pretty headstrong and gullible at times, but he means well. He likes to talk to people and has more fun in public compared to his twin sister, Olivia. Additionally, Brady loves horror films and risky things (risky in his eyes, at least), much to the dismay of Olivia. He has short blonde hair and green eyes, about 5'7.

Name: Olivia Andrei
where you came from: born in California, but lived in GF for most of her life
love intrest: none atm
questions: nope nope!
Other: Olivia is pretty bright, at least compared to Brady. She's a bit squeamish and weak-willed, but not a complete coward. She's often blunt around her brother and doesn't trust him with anything. Even less around her rock collection, which she is always recruiting new rocks for with her small backpack as they walk in the woods. They tend to argue a lot too. Olivia has long, blonde hair and green eyes and is ~5'6.

Rhubarb
April 17th, 2018, 08:41 AM
Name: Klian Shou Vu Li
Where you came from: she got moved to where ever country gravity falls is in in second grade. is currently living there
Love interest: none
Questions: How are you?
Other:
Appearance: She has pale skin wide eyes and black hair.
Orderly mage
It's in Oregon, also i'm good thanks for asking
You are accepted.
~From Orderly mage (Also Known as Green mage)

cool

Name: Brady Andrei
where you came from: born in California, but lived in GF for most of his life ;0
love intrest: none atm hehe
questions: nope!
Other: Brady can be pretty headstrong and gullible at times, but he means well. He likes to talk to people and has more fun in public compared to his twin sister, Olivia. Additionally, Brady loves horror films and risky things (risky in his eyes, at least), much to the dismay of Olivia. He has short blonde hair and green eyes, about 5'7.

Name: Olivia Andrei
where you came from: born in California, but lived in GF for most of her life
love intrest: none atm
questions: nope nope!
Other: Olivia is pretty bright, at least compared to Brady. She's a bit squeamish and weak-willed, but not a complete coward. She's often blunt around her brother and doesn't trust him with anything. Even less around her rock collection, which she is always recruiting new rocks for with her small backpack as they walk in the woods. They tend to argue a lot too. Olivia has long, blonde hair and green eyes and is ~5'6.
Both characters have been accepted
~From Orderly mage (Also known as Green mage)

Bracken12
April 17th, 2018, 06:58 PM
(Can we start Orderly mage? )

(OPEN FOR ROLEPLAYING!!!!!!)
Milo turned his head to see if Seirra's frizzy ginger head was behind him... nope. She wasn't. "Seirra! where did you go?!" He called out. Milo let out a high pitch shriek of horror as something tapped his shoulder, and he swung his book. Seirra ducked just in time. "Gosh Milo! You've been jumpy every since we moved here! What's so scary about this town? Everyone is really nice, so far no one has been mean or nasty to us at all!" she waved at a few passerby to make her point set in. Milo nodded shakily. "I don't know Seirra, this town just... freaks me out I guess." He shook his head, sending his brown hair flying out in all directions before settling in it's usual style. "I know, overreacting," he chuckled. Seirra nodded. "Totally Milo... How about we go on a search?" she asked. Milo looked at her questioningly. "For what?" he asked. Seirra grabbed his wrist and started pulling him along, grabbing his book and stuffing it into her ever present hiking bag. "For your invisible social life, you big baby." She said stubbornly. Milo struggled to get out of her grip, but she had grips of steel. Finally he let himself get dragged along. "I LIKE my invisible social life!" He whined. "Oh be quiet!" Seirra snapped.

(Green speaking lines are Seirra)
(Blue speaking lines are Milo)

Soddenfur
April 17th, 2018, 07:29 PM
(Can we start Orderly mage? )

(OPEN FOR ROLEPLAYING!!!!!!)
Milo turned his head to see if Seirra's frizzy ginger head was behind him... nope. She wasn't. "Seirra! where did you go?!" He called out. Milo let out a high pitch shriek of horror as something tapped his shoulder, and he swung his book. Seirra ducked just in time. "Gosh Milo! You've been jumpy every since we moved here! What's so scary about this town? Everyone is really nice, so far no one has been mean or nasty to us at all!" she waved at a few passerby to make her point set in. Milo nodded shakily. "I don't know Seirra, this town just... freaks me out I guess." He shook his head, sending his brown hair flying out in all directions before settling in it's usual style. "I know, overreacting," he chuckled. Seirra nodded. "Totally Milo... How about we go on a search?" she asked. Milo looked at her questioningly. "For what?" he asked. Seirra grabbed his wrist and started pulling him along, grabbing his book and stuffing it into her ever present hiking bag. "For your invisible social life, you big baby." She said stubbornly. Milo struggled to get out of her grip, but she had grips of steel. Finally he let himself get dragged along. "I LIKE my invisible social life!" He whined. "Oh be quiet!" Seirra snapped.

(Green speaking lines are Seirra)
(Blue speaking lines are Milo)

(>:0 *approaches slowly*)
The sound of a shriek and unusual conversation drifted to the ears of Olivia and Brady, who were walking next to each other in near silence. Olivia was gathering pretty rocks, while Brady whistled a tune. Olivia shot him a glare, but he wasn’t looking. “Stop it,” she ordered plainly, bent over to collect a particularly shining quartz.

“Make me,” Brady snapped smugly, as they turned the corner. Not a moment later, Olivia kneed him in the stomach as he shouted, “Help! I’m being assaulted!” Two other kids were nearby, hoping they would catch notice of his fake plea and implicate Olivia. It wasn’t his first time doing this and it seemed to tick off his sister more and more each time.

.:Virgo:.
April 18th, 2018, 04:55 PM
Klian walked towards the bus stop
OPEN

Bracken12
April 18th, 2018, 05:55 PM
(>:0 *approaches slowly*)
The sound of a shriek and unusual conversation drifted to the ears of Olivia and Brady, who were walking next to each other in near silence. Olivia was gathering pretty rocks, while Brady whistled a tune. Olivia shot him a glare, but he wasn’t looking. “Stop it,” she ordered plainly, bent over to collect a particularly shining quartz.

“Make me,” Brady snapped smugly, as they turned the corner. Not a moment later, Olivia kneed him in the stomach as he shouted, “Help! I’m being assaulted!” Two other kids were nearby, hoping they would catch notice of his fake plea and implicate Olivia. It wasn’t his first time doing this and it seemed to tick off his sister more and more each time.
Seirra's green eyes widened as she saw the boy get kneed in the stomach, and she giggled. "I don't think you're being assaulted, and even if you were, I'd say you deserved it... even though I have no idea what you did. I'm Seirra, and this is my older brother Milo!" she pointed to Milo, who glanced up shyly. "Hi," he said after a moment. Seirra then noticed the shiny rock in the girl's hand. "oh! Is that quartz? I have a piece of that at home!" she squealed happily. Milo shook his head. "She has a whole box full at home, everywhere she goes she finds random rocks that she finds pretty, or she paints them. Used to sell them at a craft fair in San Diego," he explained. "Anyway, who are you guys?" he asked, gesturing to the two others.

Soddenfur
April 18th, 2018, 06:31 PM
Seirra's green eyes widened as she saw the boy get kneed in the stomach, and she giggled. "I don't think you're being assaulted, and even if you were, I'd say you deserved it... even though I have no idea what you did. I'm Seirra, and this is my older brother Milo!" she pointed to Milo, who glanced up shyly. "Hi," he said after a moment. Seirra then noticed the shiny rock in the girl's hand. "oh! Is that quartz? I have a piece of that at home!" she squealed happily. Milo shook his head. "She has a whole box full at home, everywhere she goes she finds random rocks that she finds pretty, or she paints them. Used to sell them at a craft fair in San Diego," he explained. "Anyway, who are you guys?" he asked, gesturing to the two others.
“Hmm... I guess all that trick is good for is getting on her nerves,” Brady suggested, shrugging, “Ah, right! She’s Olivia and I’m Brady. And we’re twins!” The boy cheekily lifted his chin in the air and gave a thumbs-up.

Disregarding Brady’s presence, Olivia pushed through him and moved closer to Seirra. “You like rocks too?!” she squealed, her eyes sparkling, “I’ve got box after box filled with the pretties rocks I’ve found while I travel, but uhh... I can’t paint. So they just sit and look pretty. Also-“

Cutting off his rambling twin sister, Brady inquired, “I’ve never seen you guys around, how long have you lived here? Or are you just visiting?”

Bracken12
April 18th, 2018, 09:09 PM
“Hmm... I guess all that trick is good for is getting on her nerves,” Brady suggested, shrugging, “Ah, right! She’s Olivia and I’m Brady. And we’re twins!” The boy cheekily lifted his chin in the air and gave a thumbs-up.

Disregarding Brady’s presence, Olivia pushed through him and moved closer to Seirra. “You like rocks too?!” she squealed, her eyes sparkling, “I’ve got box after box filled with the pretties rocks I’ve found while I travel, but uhh... I can’t paint. So they just sit and look pretty. Also-“

Cutting off his rambling twin sister, Brady inquired, “I’ve never seen you guys around, how long have you lived here? Or are you just visiting?”
Seirra nodded eagerly. "I can show you the basics of painting if you want!" she said, grinning widely. Milo shook his head. "To answer your question Brady, we moved from San Diego during the last week of school. So we didn't have a chance to go to school here yet. we live in the old yellow house by the diner... unfortunately...." He added. Seirra shrugged. "I'm just glad I don't have to keep Stick-in-the-mud's stuff in MY closet anymore! He would always barge in while I'm painting and mess me up!" She huffed. Milo looked at her. "I did NOT!" He said, denying it. "And I'm NOT a 'stick in the mud'!" He added, crossing his arms. "Are too, and just so you know- I used your baseball cards for a project last night... they make very pretty flowers..." Seirra said. Milo squawked, sounding very much like a bird. "YOU DIDN'T!" He wailed. "Oh Brother.. I Did, and I have no shame..." She sighed. "I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU! THOSE WERE COLLECTORS EDITIONS!"
"Not my fault that the box ended up in my room!" Seirra singsonged. "He's very protective of his baseball cards.. keeps them in plastic and everything... too bad they're gone.." She whispered to Olivia.

Soddenfur
April 18th, 2018, 11:48 PM
Seirra nodded eagerly. "I can show you the basics of painting if you want!" she said, grinning widely. Milo shook his head. "To answer your question Brady, we moved from San Diego during the last week of school. So we didn't have a chance to go to school here yet. we live in the old yellow house by the diner... unfortunately...." He added. Seirra shrugged. "I'm just glad I don't have to keep Stick-in-the-mud's stuff in MY closet anymore! He would always barge in while I'm painting and mess me up!" She huffed. Milo looked at her. "I did NOT!" He said, denying it. "And I'm NOT a 'stick in the mud'!" He added, crossing his arms. "Are too, and just so you know- I used your baseball cards for a project last night... they make very pretty flowers..." Seirra said. Milo squawked, sounding very much like a bird. "YOU DIDN'T!" He wailed. "Oh Brother.. I Did, and I have no shame..." She sighed. "I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU! THOSE WERE COLLECTORS EDITIONS!"
"Not my fault that the box ended up in my room!" Seirra singsonged. "He's very protective of his baseball cards.. keeps them in plastic and everything... too bad they're gone.." She whispered to Olivia.
“Love it! You’ve got to show me all of your art techniques!” Olivia cried, causing his brother to grow increasingly bored with their chosen topic of conversation.

Olivia and Brady swiftly exchanged a knowing glance, Milo and Seirra’s conversation all too familiar. Brady found it more amusing than his sister; probably because he found their own arguing just as fun. “Well, I’m sure you guys will fit just right in here.” he stated, to which Olivia responded by pinching his back out of sight, “Which is a good thing, of course! Gravity Falls has some very friendly people!” His words sounded pained due to Olivia’s hidden manipulation tactic.

“We know lots of great places to hang out at,” Olivia said, adding, “Well, Brady found most of them. It was the first thing we looked for when we moved here years ago.”

“And as I was looking for that all my sister was good for looking at was rocks...” Brady remarked, gaining the upper hand in their unspoken conversationalist competition. Olivia shot him a glare that seemed to burn right through him.

Rhubarb
April 23rd, 2018, 07:58 AM
Once in town Delphi and Martin headed to their aunt Nest's house. Aunt Nest, well was an odd person. She collected things from around gravity falls. There are some many odd things that looked fake but she called them native species. "Hello! Come in, come in!" She opened the door wide and lead them in. "Would you like some hot chocolate?" Delphi declinded but Martin was estatic. Martin as far as he could remember loved chocolate. "yes please!" Martin said trying to keep him self in control. "All right I'll be right back. If you want look around." Delphi deciding there was nothing better to do took Aunt Nest's suggestion. Martin ploped down on the couch. Delphi entered the large room with animals all around. Thats new. A new animal was on a pillar. She walked closer to it. It didn't look fake like all the others. Suddenly it moved "Hey what are you looking at?" "AAAAHHH!!!" Screamed Delphi the animal was a gnome the gnome TALKED "Oh shut your trap. Have you ever seen a gnome before?" Delphi shut her trap. "Well?" Before Delphi opened her mouth to speak a sound of breaking glass sounded behind her. Martin stood in the door way looking in awe, surprise, and horror. "Sheesh are all kids like you this rude?" Martin spoke first. "No, but, we've never seen a gnome before." The gnome folded his arms "Well then look and weep at my bueaty. Bueaty was far from what Delphi and Martin saw. They saw a gnome with a beard, small pointy hat, and a puffed up face. "Oh the puffyness?" Said the gnome. "It's bee stings." He turned around. "I'LL GET YOU YET YOU YELLOW BUM LOSERS!!"
"Are you sure yelling at bee's that might not understand you help?" Delphi asked. "YES, YES IT DOES" yelled the gnome. Aunt nest called from the kitchen "Kids are you making all that noise?" Delphi and martin looked at the gnome who was still yelling insults at the bees. "Sorry were just trying to get some fresh air and ummm....someones yelling outside." Martin said. Delphi picked up the gnome rushed outside. "what was that for?!' The Gnome glared at Delphi. "We just need you to yell at the bee's outside. "Rqsofb jfbr. Fine." Delphi and Martin left to go check out the city sites. Once there they saw a group of kids around their age talking. They went over. "And as I was looking for that all my sister was good for looking at was rocks..." said one of the kids. They walked more tentavly now. "What kinds of rocks?" Martin interjected. Delphi was horrified. He just butted into the conversation?!

Soddenfur
April 23rd, 2018, 08:34 PM
"Are you sure yelling at bee's that might not understand you help?" Delphi asked. "YES, YES IT DOES" yelled the gnome. Aunt nest called from the kitchen "Kids are you making all that noise?" Delphi and martin looked at the gnome who was still yelling insults at the bees. "Sorry were just trying to get some fresh air and ummm....someones yelling outside." Martin said. Delphi picked up the gnome rushed outside. "what was that for?!' The Gnome glared at Delphi. "We just need you to yell at the bee's outside. "Rqsofb jfbr. Fine." Delphi and Martin left to go check out the city sites. Once there they saw a group of kids around their age talking. They went over. "And as I was looking for that all my sister was good for looking at was rocks..." said one of the kids. They walked more tentavly now. "What kinds of rocks?" Martin interjected. Delphi was horrified. He just butted into the conversation?!
Olivia’s gaze darted toward the two approaching people. “Well, only the best rocks, of course!” she chirped, turning to face them, “All rocks are neat but I have a bias toward pretty ones, y’know?”

Brady jumped, but quickly hid it. He was beginning to feel a bit cornered; now him and his sisters weren’t the ones invading the conversation. He was losing in his own game of messing with people. The boy frowned slightly, but nonetheless continued, “As I was saying... you guys should come walking in the woods with us! Who knows what we’ll find... maybe even a corpse!” Now there were two conversations at once, with six people. It was a slowly growing chaos.

Rhubarb
April 24th, 2018, 08:55 AM
Olivia’s gaze darted toward the two approaching people. “Well, only the best rocks, of course!” she chirped, turning to face them, “All rocks are neat but I have a bias toward pretty ones, y’know?”

Brady jumped, but quickly hid it. He was beginning to feel a bit cornered; now him and his sisters weren’t the ones invading the conversation. He was losing in his own game of messing with people. The boy frowned slightly, but nonetheless continued, “As I was saying... you guys should come walking in the woods with us! Who knows what we’ll find... maybe even a corpse!” Now there were two conversations at once, with six people. It was a slowly growing chaos.
"COME BACK YOU HIVE DWELLING COWARDS!" a stream of bee's ran through the group of people (not stinging) as soon as they came they where gone. "Oh hey it's you kids!" Delphi and martin froze. Him again? and so it was as the gnome ran over.

Windsher
April 24th, 2018, 09:14 AM
Can I join?
Character.. Dawn
Used to be rogue
Moody hilarious
Cream tabby blue eyes
Scar=one eye blinded by a scar....
Warrior
Changed her name to= Dawntail

Soddenfur
April 24th, 2018, 09:50 AM
"COME BACK YOU HIVE DWELLING COWARDS!" a stream of bee's ran through the group of people (not stinging) as soon as they came they where gone. "Oh hey it's you kids!" Delphi and martin froze. Him again? and so it was as the gnome ran over.
Olivia let out a distressed yip and dashed for cover behind a pair of bushes, hunched over in a ball as a protective stance. “Where did those come from?!” she cried.

Brady, alarmed and with suddenly wide eyes, stood and watched the swarm arrive in horror. He was near petrified, unwilling to move. Cowering, he looked over and realized his body was unstung. “...huh? What’s happening?” the boy inquired, cocking his head.

Rhubarb
April 24th, 2018, 11:29 AM
Olivia let out a distressed yip and dashed for cover behind a pair of bushes, hunched over in a ball as a protective stance. “Where did those come from?!” she cried.

Brady, alarmed and with suddenly wide eyes, stood and watched the swarm arrive in horror. He was near petrified, unwilling to move. Cowering, he looked over and realized his body was unstung. “...huh? What’s happening?” the boy inquired, cocking his head.
"Again rude kids!" The gnome shook his head. "ugh. Did your parents teach you manners?" He looked bradley straight in the eye

Soddenfur
April 24th, 2018, 08:11 PM
"Again rude kids!" The gnome shook his head. "ugh. Did your parents teach you manners?" He looked bradley straight in the eye
“Isn’t it more rude to unleash a swarm of bees on an unsuspecting group of kids?” Brady retorted, crossing his arms with his eyebrow raised, “Who even are you?”. Olivia peered over the bush, listening closely. She made eye contact with Brady, ready to pelt the gnome with some of the rocks she possessed if he turned out to be violent.

Rhubarb
April 25th, 2018, 10:55 AM
“Isn’t it more rude to unleash a swarm of bees on an unsuspecting group of kids?” Brady retorted, crossing his arms with his eyebrow raised, “Who even are you?”. Olivia peered over the bush, listening closely. She made eye contact with Brady, ready to pelt the gnome with some of the rocks she possessed if he turned out to be violent.
"Hey I didn't unleash them they ran away from me past you, not my fault kid"

Soddenfur
April 25th, 2018, 05:36 PM
"Hey I didn't unleash them they ran away from me past you, not my fault kid"
Brady looked to Olivia and rolled his eyes in a snarky manner, beckoning for her to leave her hiding spot. This is getting us nowhere...

“What were those bees all about anyway? And what’s up with a talking gnome? And who are you?” Olivia queried, pelting the gnome with questions.

Rhubarb
April 25th, 2018, 08:01 PM
Brady looked to Olivia and rolled his eyes in a snarky manner, beckoning for her to leave her hiding spot. This is getting us nowhere...

“What were those bees all about anyway? And what’s up with a talking gnome? And who are you?” Olivia queried, pelting the gnome with questions.
"OK I'll make it simple for you. The bees feel in my squirrel bath and I said something and they buzzed back. Second RUDE. Third I'm shumblocks third nephew in law from his step mothers side of the family. My name is BUBARAPADA!" Delphi suppresed a laugh. Martin mature as he was (Which says nothing) Burst out laughing. BUBARAPADA Glared at him with the power of ten million lady bugs (Pretty harsh accutaly. *Shiver*)

wickedvirtues
April 25th, 2018, 11:31 PM
https://gloimg.samcdn.com/S/pdm-product-pic/Clothing/2016/11/11/source-img/20161111153543_78967.JPG
https://www.rankandstyle.com/media/products/t/theory-edition-2-custom-max-pants-black-work-p.jpg
https://i.pinimg.com/736x/a9/da/a5/a9daa5227466d78035bf427a88826718--thick-heels-chunky-heels.jpg
https://img.etsystatic.com/il/ca93bb/521933374/il_340x270.521933374_l5wq.jpg?version=0
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/2e/38/57/2e3857ae5340b7acdf1ab6f2bb66d67a.jpg)))

Morgan Rivera took a deep breath of air, trying to get accustomed to the place she'd be stuck for the summer. She'd much rather be out with her friends at theme parks, hanging out, but maybe being shipped here wouldn't be so bad. Maybe there were people her age to hang out with, or something to do. Maybe she'd even have a good Wi-Fi connection? She could always talk with her friends that way. She decided to follow a random path she found from the bus stop, glancing around curiously.

(Open m8s)

Rhubarb
April 26th, 2018, 07:32 PM

(hello soddenfur I know u r here)

Soddenfur
April 26th, 2018, 07:35 PM
“Uhh... you can’t be serious. That’s ridiculous,” Olivia deadpanned, followed by a giggle, “You’re a bit serious for a gnome, y’know?” She laughed again, this time unleashing a more prominent wave of laughter.

Brady just laughed, his hand on his forehead with humorous disbelief. “You’re funny, dude,” he stated.

Edit: (I was about to type I’m not ignoriiinnggg)

Liekki
April 27th, 2018, 08:36 AM
https://gloimg.samcdn.com/S/pdm-product-pic/Clothing/2016/11/11/source-img/20161111153543_78967.JPG
https://www.rankandstyle.com/media/products/t/theory-edition-2-custom-max-pants-black-work-p.jpg
https://i.pinimg.com/736x/a9/da/a5/a9daa5227466d78035bf427a88826718--thick-heels-chunky-heels.jpg
https://img.etsystatic.com/il/ca93bb/521933374/il_340x270.521933374_l5wq.jpg?version=0
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/2e/38/57/2e3857ae5340b7acdf1ab6f2bb66d67a.jpg)))

Morgan Rivera took a deep breath of air, trying to get accustomed to the place she'd be stuck for the summer. She'd much rather be out with her friends at theme parks, hanging out, but maybe being shipped here wouldn't be so bad. Maybe there were people her age to hang out with, or something to do. Maybe she'd even have a good Wi-Fi connection? She could always talk with her friends that way. She decided to follow a random path she found from the bus stop, glancing around curiously.

(Open m8s)
Ariel sighed and shoved her phone in her pocket, abandoning any hope of contacting her friends. This lonly corner of the Earth had practically no means of electronic communication, so it was difficult for her to contact anyone. Basically everyone around here only came during the summer, so in the other seasons, she was practically alone. Trudging through the woods, she kicked a small stone on the ground, a shoddy form of entertainment. She sent the stone flying with the tip of her shoe, the rock landing near the feet of another person. Her head whipped up, and her blue eyes fixed on the girl in front of her. "Hello," Ariel said, looking at the girl carefully to see i she was recognizable. She wasn't, so she assumed the other girl had never been here before. "Is this your first time here? If so, you should know that this isn't exactly the place you go to have fun," she said casually, tilting her head as she looked at the other person.

Rhubarb
April 27th, 2018, 08:48 AM
“Uhh... you can’t be serious. That’s ridiculous,” Olivia deadpanned, followed by a giggle, “You’re a bit serious for a gnome, y’know?” She laughed again, this time unleashing a more prominent wave of laughter.

Brady just laughed, his hand on his forehead with humorous disbelief. “You’re funny, dude,” he stated.

Edit: (I was about to type I’m not ignoriiinnggg)
The gnome only shook his head. "I'm gunna go get Samalukakaka." With that he walked away. Delphi and Martin stood confused. "well..." Said Delphi "I have a map!" She opened the map. "Maybe it'll have something worth seeing!" She looked down. "Hmmmm.... The abondon tourist trap? The old mystery shack?" Martin who was not listining at all had gone over to the tv's in the windows. "Servral car break in have been made. We don't understand them though, the cars are flipped over and nothing has been stolen. The car alarm didn't go off. No one has memory of anything happening. Over to you Jim." "thank you carl. About every hour now communication is being cut off in oregon. Each time no one has memory. It's becoming more a....n....d....." "MC fluffers popcorn It's the best!" The channel had changed with out him knowing.

Soddenfur
April 27th, 2018, 09:08 AM
The gnome only shook his head. "I'm gunna go get Samalukakaka." With that he walked away. Delphi and Martin stood confused. "well..." Said Delphi "I have a map!" She opened the map. "Maybe it'll have something worth seeing!" She looked down. "Hmmmm.... The abondon tourist trap? The old mystery shack?" Martin who was not listining at all had gone over to the tv's in the windows. "Servral car break in have been made. We don't understand them though, the cars are flipped over and nothing has been stolen. The car alarm didn't go off. No one has memory of anything happening. Over to you Jim." "thank you carl. About every hour now communication is being cut off in oregon. Each time no one has memory. It's becoming more a....n....d....." "MC fluffers popcorn It's the best!" The channel had changed with out him knowing.
“Well, good thing I don’t have a car, just a bike!” Brady cheered, by Martin’s side watching the TV. He paused for a moment, thinking. “Forget the map, let’s just head into the woods and see what weird stuff we can find!” the boy suggested, much to Olivia’s dismay.

“That sounds dangerous... especially with all that car crime stuff happening,” she reasoned, a bit anxious, “But at least there are good rocks in the woods... I don’t know...” She looked to Dephi. “Huh, mystery shack?” she said, “That sounds a bit sketch.”

wickedvirtues
April 27th, 2018, 09:49 AM
Ariel sighed and shoved her phone in her pocket, abandoning any hope of contacting her friends. This lonly corner of the Earth had practically no means of electronic communication, so it was difficult for her to contact anyone. Basically everyone around here only came during the summer, so in the other seasons, she was practically alone. Trudging through the woods, she kicked a small stone on the ground, a shoddy form of entertainment. She sent the stone flying with the tip of her shoe, the rock landing near the feet of another person. Her head whipped up, and her blue eyes fixed on the girl in front of her. "Hello," Ariel said, looking at the girl carefully to see i she was recognizable. She wasn't, so she assumed the other girl had never been here before. "Is this your first time here? If so, you should know that this isn't exactly the place you go to have fun," she said casually, tilting her head as she looked at the other person.

Morgan jumped slightly at the voice and spun around to see another girl. "Hi," she replied, grinning slightly. At last, some form of civilization. "Yeah,my parents decided I should go here this year for some reason," she replied with an eye-roll. "Anyways, I'm assuming you've been here before, then?" Morgan asked, tilting her head slightly. People to talk with, that was a good thing to have in Summer. And this girl seemed..pleasant.

Liekki
April 27th, 2018, 09:57 AM
Morgan jumped slightly at the voice and spun around to see another girl. "Hi," she replied, grinning slightly. At last, some form of civilization. "Yeah,my parents decided I should go here this year for some reason," she replied with an eye-roll. "Anyways, I'm assuming you've been here before, then?" Morgan asked, tilting her head slightly. People to talk with, that was a good thing to have in Summer. And this girl seemed..pleasant.
Ariel raised an eyebrow as the girl brightened, obviously happy to see some human organism. "That's how most kids get here. They certainly don't come by choice," she replied, pushing around a stick on the ground with her foot. it wasn't often that kids her age came here, though, most people didn't know this lonely pit of existence even existed. That's why she was happy to see this girl, maybe they could chat for a while. "Yes. I actually live here. I have minal social interaction with me being homeschooled and living in this bascially deserted town," she sighed, shaking her head. During the winter months, there was almost no one here, which is why her mother moved here. She decided it would be nice to have a life alone a privately. "I'm Ariel," she said, holding out her hand.

wickedvirtues
April 27th, 2018, 10:19 AM
Ariel raised an eyebrow as the girl brightened, obviously happy to see some human organism. "That's how most kids get here. They certainly don't come by choice," she replied, pushing around a stick on the ground with her foot. it wasn't often that kids her age came here, though, most people didn't know this lonely pit of existence even existed. That's why she was happy to see this girl, maybe they could chat for a while. "Yes. I actually live here. I have minal social interaction with me being homeschooled and living in this bascially deserted town," she sighed, shaking her head. During the winter months, there was almost no one here, which is why her mother moved here. She decided it would be nice to have a life alone a privately. "I'm Ariel," she said, holding out her hand.

Morgan actually didn't mind being shipped off for Summer, but why couldn't it be Florida, or the beach? A normal vacation spot! "I mean, it's not like I mind being away for Summer, but this seemed like a really random place for my parents to choose," she replied. Hearing she lived here, Morgan nodded. "I came from California, actually, which adds to the strangeness because there are tons of good places to visit there," she mumbled the last bit to herself. "Oh, right, names. I'm Morgan," she grinned and shook her hand.

Rhubarb
April 27th, 2018, 02:57 PM
“Well, good thing I don’t have a car, just a bike!” Brady cheered, by Martin’s side watching the TV. He paused for a moment, thinking. “Forget the map, let’s just head into the woods and see what weird stuff we can find!” the boy suggested, much to Olivia’s dismay.

“That sounds dangerous... especially with all that car crime stuff happening,” she reasoned, a bit anxious, “But at least there are good rocks in the woods... I don’t know...” She looked to Dephi. “Huh, mystery shack?” she said, “That sounds a bit sketch.”
"The Mystery shack sound intresting..." She looked at the map "Oh wow. This is from 14 years ago." She looked back at Olivia. "I still think it's worth looking at." She looked to Martin. "Are you coming?" "Am I wearing a green sweater?" Martin smarted. Delphi mummbled "smart aleck"

Soddenfur
April 27th, 2018, 03:31 PM
"The Mystery shack sound intresting..." She looked at the map "Oh wow. This is from 14 years ago." She looked back at Olivia. "I still think it's worth looking at." She looked to Martin. "Are you coming?" "Am I wearing a green sweater?" Martin smarted. Delphi mummbled "smart aleck"
Olivia shrugged, her eyes darting to Brady, who dashed over to the rest of everyone else. He snatched the map and bolted, heading toward this ‘Mystery Shack’. “Let’s go!” he shouted, looking back, “I’m down for a mystery!”

Rhubarb
April 30th, 2018, 08:46 AM
Olivia shrugged, her eyes darting to Brady, who dashed over to the rest of everyone else. He snatched the map and bolted, heading toward this ‘Mystery Shack’. “Let’s go!” he shouted, looking back, “I’m down for a mystery!”
(Sorry I've been off so long. I was busy this weekend.)
*After a shortish time of walking.*
"The abandon mystery shack!" Delphi opened her arm to it as though revealing something amazing. "It has mystery and low prices!"

Soddenfur
April 30th, 2018, 10:40 AM
(Nw!)
“It’s a bit less... mysterious than I thought,” Olivia observed, pursing her lips with disappointment, “It looks like just a tourist trap...!”

Brady folded up the map and handed it back to Delphi. “We don’t know where we don’t go, I suppose,” he stated, entering the shop and beckoning for everyone else to hurry up. The boy smiled joyously; he was having a good time already.

Liekki
April 30th, 2018, 07:49 PM
Morgan actually didn't mind being shipped off for Summer, but why couldn't it be Florida, or the beach? A normal vacation spot! "I mean, it's not like I mind being away for Summer, but this seemed like a really random place for my parents to choose," she replied. Hearing she lived here, Morgan nodded. "I came from California, actually, which adds to the strangeness because there are tons of good places to visit there," she mumbled the last bit to herself. "Oh, right, names. I'm Morgan," she grinned and shook her hand.
Ariel looked at the girl, smiling sympathetically. She had felt the same thing when she had first moved here, wondering why she wanted to live here when they could live anywhere in the world. It was mind-boggling to her why any child would willingly travel here, so she always assumed it was the parents' decision. And she was always tight, too. "Yeah, I wish I could go to California over the summer, but parents always talk about the 'picturesque mountains and peaceful forest', though sometimes it's anything but," she commented, shaking Morgan's hand happily. She tilted her head, "Sometimes I get a weird vibe from this town. As if there's something here that even our family doesn't know about. Not that my mother gets this nuance, she mostly enjoys the wildlife, not the people."

Rhubarb
May 1st, 2018, 05:58 PM
(Nw!)
“It’s a bit less... mysterious than I thought,” Olivia observed, pursing her lips with disappointment, “It looks like just a tourist trap...!”

Brady folded up the map and handed it back to Delphi. “We don’t know where we don’t go, I suppose,” he stated, entering the shop and beckoning for everyone else to hurry up. The boy smiled joyously; he was having a good time already.
"Hmmm." She followed close behind. "wow your right." She looked around. "It's a tourist trap." She looked at a price tag. "15 bucks for a snow globe! These are mysteriously low prices." She said her voice dripping with sarcasm. "Hey look that vending machine's lights are on." She walked over. A many time folded piece of paper was on the ground. She unfolded it and looked. "A perfect 1 of a beige canned soda for 3.00! What?" Looked at the back. "Secret vending soda"

Soddenfur
May 2nd, 2018, 09:59 AM
"Hmmm." She followed close behind. "wow your right." She looked around. "It's a tourist trap." She looked at a price tag. "15 bucks for a snow globe! These are mysteriously low prices." She said her voice dripping with sarcasm. "Hey look that vending machine's lights are on." She walked over. A many time folded piece of paper was on the ground. She unfolded it and looked. "A perfect 1 of a beige canned soda for 3.00! What?" Looked at the back. "Secret vending soda"
Brady shrugged. “Let’s try it.” He looked over to Olivia, who rolled her eyes and pulled a few wadded up dollars out of her pocket. “I’ll catch the next one,” he assured, with a cheeky wink.

Olivia gave the dollars to Milo. “This place is sketch like I said, but... we don’t know what it is if we don’t try it?” Her lack of enthusiasm was extreme.

Rhubarb
May 2nd, 2018, 10:53 AM
Brady shrugged. “Let’s try it.” He looked over to Olivia, who rolled her eyes and pulled a few wadded up dollars out of her pocket. “I’ll catch the next one,” he assured, with a cheeky wink.

Olivia gave the dollars to Milo. “This place is sketch like I said, but... we don’t know what it is if we don’t try it?” Her lack of enthusiasm was extreme.
Delphi folded the letter "A 1 b c 3"

Soddenfur
May 2nd, 2018, 08:29 PM
Olivia cocked her head. “Huh, what’s that?” Her long, blonde hair moved in a single, flowy wave as she moved her head.

Rhubarb
May 8th, 2018, 02:10 PM
Olivia cocked her head. “Huh, what’s that?” Her long, blonde hair moved in a single, flowy wave as she moved her head.
"I folded the letter back and it spelled a1bc3." Soddenfur

Soddenfur
May 16th, 2018, 08:56 PM
(Oop sorry)

Brady folded his arms. “Still don’t get it.”

Rhubarb
May 21st, 2018, 08:38 AM
Martin moved over to the vending machine and put in a1bc3. Slowly the vending machine open up into a door way. "whoa" said Delphi in awe "So much for good food."

Soddenfur
May 21st, 2018, 09:49 AM
Martin moved over to the vending machine and put in a1bc3. Slowly the vending machine open up into a door way. "whoa" said Delphi in awe "So much for good food."
“Obviously it was a code, Olivia!” Brady rebuked, exchanging a glare with his sister, “Well, anyway, I’m not going first, so you go.” He pushed Olivia into the secret entrance.

Olivia let out a shrill yip and tripped down the staircase. Her voice echoed as she got up and trudged further. “I hate you... come on, I’m not going down alone.”

Rhubarb
May 21st, 2018, 01:55 PM
“Obviously it was a code, Olivia!” Brady rebuked, exchanging a glare with his sister, “Well, anyway, I’m not going first, so you go.” He pushed Olivia into the secret entrance.

Olivia let out a shrill yip and tripped down the staircase. Her voice echoed as she got up and trudged further. “I hate you... come on, I’m not going down alone.”
Delphi joined them in the narrow stairway. Martin noticed a carrage like evelvator. "Do you think this thing will work?" He pushed on the carrage bars.

Panda
May 21st, 2018, 02:21 PM
Name: Ursala Lane
where you came from: Her family has just moved to Gravity Falls from Florida.
Personality: Friendly Intelligent Outspoken Extroverted Bold Sarcastic Fiery Stubborn Opinionated
Appearance: Ursala is rather short only being about 5'. She's generally lanky and weak looking. She has long strawberry blonde hair that's normally french braided to keep out of her face. She generally wears blue jean shorts with a white hoodie.
love intrest: None / Open
Other: Ursala has a very slight southern accent that's really only appears in her use of the word 'y'all'. Also, is it okay I added in personality, and appearance?
_ Orderly mage _

Rhubarb
May 21st, 2018, 02:46 PM
Name: Ursala Lane
where you came from: Her family has just moved to Gravity Falls from Florida.
Personality: Friendly Intelligent Outspoken Extroverted Bold Sarcastic Fiery Stubborn Opinionated
Appearance: Ursala is rather short only being about 5'. She's generally lanky and weak looking. She has long strawberry blonde hair that's normally french braided to keep out of her face. She generally wears blue jean shorts with a white hoodie.
love intrest: None / Open
Other: Ursala has a very slight southern accent that's really only appears in her use of the word 'y'all'. Also, is it okay I added in personality, and appearance?
_ Orderly mage _
Welcome and enjoy yourself here!

Soddenfur
May 22nd, 2018, 09:53 AM
Delphi joined them in the narrow stairway. Martin noticed a carrage like evelvator. "Do you think this thing will work?" He pushed on the carrage bars.
“Let’s hope so,” Brady replied. He hesitated; often he was a reckless kid, but even he wouldn’t take a risk like that, “After you.”

Olivia looked at he elevator curiously; it didn’t seem dangerous. If Brady knew that, though, he’d have pushed her in already. She figured it was a thought best kept secret from her brother.

Rhubarb
May 22nd, 2018, 06:33 PM
“Let’s hope so,” Brady replied. He hesitated; often he was a reckless kid, but even he wouldn’t take a risk like that, “After you.”

Olivia looked at he elevator curiously; it didn’t seem dangerous. If Brady knew that, though, he’d have pushed her in already. She figured it was a thought best kept secret from her brother.
Delphi stepped into elevator. She drew her breath and waited. Anything? collaspe? fall? "I think it's good." She said. Martin joined her. "Room for two more."

Soddenfur
May 22nd, 2018, 09:42 PM
Delphi stepped into elevator. She drew her breath and waited. Anything? collaspe? fall? "I think it's good." She said. Martin joined her. "Room for two more."
Brady shrugged nonchalantly. “Good enough for me.” He entered the elevator, Olivia behind him. “Where are the buttons on this thing...?”

“It’s cramped; what if we get jumped and we’re all stuck in here or something? Or if it crashes we’ll-“ Olivia suggested frantically, but Brady nudged her so she would quiet down. She held a pretty jagged rock in her hand as a self-defense mechanism.

Rhubarb
May 23rd, 2018, 06:53 AM
Brady shrugged nonchalantly. “Good enough for me.” He entered the elevator, Olivia behind him. “Where are the buttons on this thing...?”

“It’s cramped; what if we get jumped and we’re all stuck in here or something? Or if it crashes we’ll-“ Olivia suggested frantically, but Brady nudged her so she would quiet down. She held a pretty jagged rock in her hand as a self-defense mechanism.
The bars slowly closed and the elvator went down at a slow creaking pace.

Soddenfur
May 23rd, 2018, 09:50 AM
The bars slowly closed and the elvator went down at a slow creaking pace.
“So... does this count as breaking and entering?” Olivia queried, a bit anxious. She twiddled her thumbs.

Rhubarb
May 23rd, 2018, 11:09 AM
“So... does this count as breaking and entering?” Olivia queried, a bit anxious. She twiddled her thumbs.
"I don't thin-" The elevator came to a stop at the bottom level. "whoa"

Panda
May 23rd, 2018, 07:01 PM
"I don't thin-" The elevator came to a stop at the bottom level. "whoa"

(Sooo, sorry for the long post... I get to into writing sometimes >.>)
The birds were chirping, the sky was bright, and the scenery was quite nice. This place was a lot better than Ursala thought it would be. When she first learned that she would have to move to an old rinky-dink town like this, she assumed it'd be a nightmare, but it didn't seem so bad after all. Her main complaints about this place were how small town it felt, and that none of her friends were here. The no friends part didn't matter much to her though, she had always been more on the independent and social recluse side of the spectrum, but this place didn't have nearly as many interesting shops and places to go as her old hometown did. "I wonder if there's anywhere here that is worth visiting." Her thoughts slipped out of her mouth while she began to start searching through her pockets. "Ah, there it is." She sighed in relief as she pulled out an old, stained map out of her pocket. She stopped on the road, and began to examine it. "Dang, this map hasn't been updated for a LONG time." She looked at the printed date listed on the map, wondering if she'd be able to find any newer versions. "Hmm, this 'Mystery Shack' place seems interesting enough." She began to follow the road on the map, until she came upon the old abandoned tourist trap. "Just my luck. Looks like this place shut down a long time ago." She considered her options for a moment, but ultimately decided to venture into the shack. As she explored, dust began to kick up from the floor, making the entire shack look hazy inside. She let out a small cough, trying to keep from inhaling the dust, but completely forgot about it when she noticed the vending machine. "The light's still on? How's this thing have power?" The questions about the mysterious machine went on unending in her mind. With further inspection, she noticed someone had recently pressed the buttons on it, evident by the lack of dust. She started to press the buttons that had no dust on them randomly in different patterns and orders, until the machine began to open up, revealing an elevator. "The heck? This gives me the heebie-jeebies, but at the same time... It's just so cool." Ignoring her common sense, she stepped into the elevator. A feeling of suspense began to build up in her stomach as it descended. Once it reached the bottom, she was barely able to make a few human-shaped figures in the darkness. "AHHHH!" She let out a piercing scream and fell back onto the elevator floor in surprise, unable to figure out who these people were. "I'm too young to die!" She whined with increasing worry in her voice, all the while fiddling through her pockets in search of her pocket knife.

Rhubarb
May 23rd, 2018, 09:38 PM
(Sooo, sorry for the long post... I get to into writing sometimes >.>)
The birds were chirping, the sky was bright, and the scenery was quite nice. This place was a lot better than Ursala thought it would be. When she first learned that she would have to move to an old rinky-dink town like this, she assumed it'd be a nightmare, but it didn't seem so bad after all. Her main complaints about this place were how small town it felt, and that none of her friends were here. The no friends part didn't matter much to her though, she had always been more on the independent and social recluse side of the spectrum, but this place didn't have nearly as many interesting shops and places to go as her old hometown did. "I wonder if there's anywhere here that is worth visiting." Her thoughts slipped out of her mouth while she began to start searching through her pockets. "Ah, there it is." She sighed in relief as she pulled out an old, stained map out of her pocket. She stopped on the road, and began to examine it. "Dang, this map hasn't been updated for a LONG time." She looked at the printed date listed on the map, wondering if she'd be able to find any newer versions. "Hmm, this 'Mystery Shack' place seems interesting enough." She began to follow the road on the map, until she came upon the old abandoned tourist trap. "Just my luck. Looks like this place shut down a long time ago." She considered her options for a moment, but ultimately decided to venture into the shack. As she explored, dust began to kick up from the floor, making the entire shack look hazy inside. She let out a small cough, trying to keep from inhaling the dust, but completely forgot about it when she noticed the vending machine. "The light's still on? How's this thing have power?" The questions about the mysterious machine went on unending in her mind. With further inspection, she noticed someone had recently pressed the buttons on it, evident by the lack of dust. She started to press the buttons that had no dust on them randomly in different patterns and orders, until the machine began to open up, revealing an elevator. "The heck? This gives me the heebie-jeebies, but at the same time... It's just so cool." Ignoring her common sense, she stepped into the elevator. A feeling of suspense began to build up in her stomach as it descended. Once it reached the bottom, she was barely able to make a few human-shaped figures in the darkness. "AHHHH!" She let out a piercing scream and fell back onto the elevator floor in surprise, unable to figure out who these people were. "I'm too young to die!" She whined with increasing worry in her voice, all the while fiddling through her pockets in search of her pocket knife.
"Whoa! who are you?" Martin stared as the person dropped in. "ACK!" Delphi yelped as her face was pressed against the side. "WHO ARE YOU?!" She yelled with indignation.

Panda
May 23rd, 2018, 09:54 PM
"Whoa! who are you?" Martin stared as the person dropped in. "ACK!" Delphi yelped as her face was pressed against the side. "WHO ARE YOU?!" She yelled with indignation.

It took a moment and she almost dropped it once she had it, but after a struggle of what seemed like forever, she was finally able to pull out her pocket knife. She pressed the side, causing the blade to pop out, and held it into the air above her. "I'm not telling y'all my name! For all I know, y'all are some government agents! I'm not a fool, so you're not getting my name!" The pocket knife in her hand shook in the air unsteadily as she slowly rose off the ground, keeping her eyes on them the entire time. Slowly her eyes adjusted to the dim lighting, and she was able to see everyone more clearly. They generally all looked like kids, and were wearing no secret agent like clothing. "Well, none of you look like secret agents, so my name's Ursala. I've still got my eye on y'all though." She closed her pocket knife and place it back into her pocket now that the panic was over. Now that everything was calm, she began to examine the rest of the room, noticing massive amounts of blinking lights, buttons, switches, and screens. "What is this place?"

Soddenfur
May 23rd, 2018, 11:28 PM
“... you’re weird. Me too. I’m Brady and that’s my twin sister Olivia,” Brady greeted, yawning. He watched the pocket knife closely, untrusting of Ursala. He took a rock out of his sister’s satchel and slipped it into his pocket discreetly. It was a bulky one that barely fit into his back pocket. Rocks were the only weapons the two really used; they were always available to them with Olivia’s rock collecting hobby.

Wildy~ =3
May 28th, 2018, 09:16 PM
Name:???
where you came from: Somewhere....
love interest: None
questions: Don't ask
Other: Somewhat short, with magenta eyes, long brown hair, brown tabby cat ears, a tail, and barn owl wings X3

Rhubarb
July 4th, 2018, 11:04 PM
Name:???
where you came from: Somewhere....
love interest: None
questions: Don't ask
Other: Somewhat short, with magenta eyes, long brown hair, brown tabby cat ears, a tail, and barn owl wings X3
~Wild Moon~ hello I'm back and accept your character as a oddity of falling gravity. Also get ready for random codes that you have to solve. 653 !Cade kpz bhip mic txxzl qza

k!ngk3s
July 4th, 2018, 11:09 PM
Form:
Name:Larry
where you came from:OKLAHOMA
love intrest:NOOOOO
questions:nada
Other:nada

k!ngk3s
July 11th, 2018, 06:27 PM
Hello....