PDA

View Full Version : I need foster parents for my OC

King of the Untamed
March 26th, 2018, 10:12 AM
Hello! My name is Pow3rBoxTh3Kul3, and I need some foster parents for my new OC, who is a kit! His name is Tigerkit, and here is some info on him;

Current name- Tigerkit
Past names- none
Age- 5 moons
Biological Father- ??? (deceased)
Biological Mother- ??? (deceased)
Adoptive Mother- Yet to find one
Adoptive Father- Yet to find one
Gender- Male
Sexuality- Straight

Personality- kind, caring, shy
Likes- to eat mice, playing, exploring
Dislikes- mean cats, badgers, etc.

Backstory
Born on October 26th, 2017, Tigerkit is currently a lone cat who is looking for a home. He lost both of his parents to a badger attack and is usually shy. He knows about the Clans, and has traveled from loner group to loner group for roughly one and a quarter months, and knows the basics of hunting, however he cannot fight, as he is too small, and doesn’t really know how to fight.

He would like to join either ShadowClan or WindClan, as he is stealthy and fast, which he thinks is the reason behind those two Clans names. He likes the taste of mouse, and would like to settle down one day. He is currently not part of a loner group, and currently is trying to join either Shadow or Wind Clan.

SuspiciousMindz
March 26th, 2018, 06:55 PM
I'm actually working on a new windclan she cat if you want to wait for me to finish her and look!
Unless someone else beats me to it and applies someone you like!

King of the Untamed
March 27th, 2018, 03:35 PM
I'm actually working on a new windclan she cat if you want to wait for me to finish her and look!

Sure! I can wait!

King of the Untamed
April 13th, 2018, 03:56 PM

Is the OC finished yet?

SuspiciousMindz
April 13th, 2018, 05:42 PM
Is the OC finished yet?
Yes, sorry. I forgot.
[Slatesting (https://echowcorp.weebly.com/slatesting.html)]

King of the Untamed
May 1st, 2018, 04:18 PM
Its alright! i kinda forgot to come back on here, so you're excused. sooo... how do i start roleplaying? ive never roleplayed on a forum before...