PDA

View Full Version : Trapped (Private!)

Dark Queen
March 25th, 2018, 01:15 AM
Info: It's a rp about 4 people who are trapped in a man's house, he has kidnapped then when they were walking home. He owns a huge store, But what he doesn't know is that the 4 people are nightmare creatures who turn into horrific creatures at night. They are trapped In the house by the mans traps. Will they escape?

My character Night: https://www.google.com/search?q=girl+with+black+hair&safe=active&client=ms-android-alcatel&prmd=inv&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjMz_y46IbaAhUPw1kKHbevAn8Q_AUIESgB#imgr c=u-BnSPlEUox2YM:&isa=y
Nightmare Night: https://www.google.com/search?q=anime+nightmare+creature&safe=active&client=ms-android-alcatel&prmd=ivsn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi29Kzk6IbaAhXOqFkKHQLmBf8Q_AUIESgB&biw=360&bih=512#imgrc=TPJkH6UdQP3MDM:&isa=y

People chosen: Fuzzyfeline Broken Madness The Fallen Queen

(If you do not want to rp this tell me and I will re choose)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 25th, 2018, 01:19 AM
Hmm what do y’all want me to be?

Dark Queen
March 25th, 2018, 01:19 AM
Hmm what do y’all want me to be?
You can choose -u-

Fuzzy
March 25th, 2018, 01:28 AM
I'll be my gal Avery.

Looks (http://www.bookplusheart.co/uploads/2/7/5/3/27532985/3524523.jpg?291)| Credit (https://www.bookplusheart.co/science-fiction--fantasy/archives/09-2015).
Nightmare form: Looks (http://static2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130621010813/darknesswithinshadow/images/3/31/The_Hate.jpg)|Credit (http://sandbox.scp-wiki.net/scp-2666:the-shadow).

This'll be good.

wolfie
March 25th, 2018, 10:00 AM
welp. this would be a good time to use circuit. [ he is the last/oldest one of the trio. the one spiral hates ]

normal form- [ without the wings and horns ] one second
nightmare form- bAsiciAlly a lIghting draGon.

Dark Queen
March 28th, 2018, 08:44 AM
@Fuzzyfeline The Fallen Queen Broken Madness
You guys ready to start? -u-

Dark Queen
March 28th, 2018, 01:41 PM
Night layed on the cold floor groaning loudly "I HATE this place!" She cried banging her head slightly on the cement basement floor "we can't even escape cause of the stupid guy!!" Night growled angrily and propped herself up on her elbows "CIRCUIT! I'm......bored" she said hoping he would do something cool or weird to entertain her. Night heard footsteps going up assuming that man was going to bed which was good.
The Fallen Queen
Broken Madness Fuzzyfeline

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 28th, 2018, 01:43 PM
A soft sigh came from Killer, who was a handsome man with eyes as red as blood and hair as black as night. He rubs the back of his neck and glares at night “ silence acting like a child won’t help at all night” he says darkly and coldly. He looks up “ ... seems like he’s sleeping now” he says as he begins to stand up “ shall we?”

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 28th, 2018, 01:45 PM
His nightmare form: art by me
https://madwolfheart.deviantart.com/art/Rage-unleashed-712506506
https://madwolfheart.deviantart.com/art/Rage-724827911
https://madwolfheart.deviantart.com/art/Rage-683883617

wolfie
March 28th, 2018, 01:46 PM
circuit was on the floor, glaring at with his red eyes. "i don't care. leave me be. " he huffed, turning on his pack. his hair was messy and fluffy, the tips of it was a dark circuit like blue color. "night, go pull killer's hair or whatever. " he suggested, shrugging. circuit had a ragged like cape on and a regular shirt and pants.

[ boop, here his appearance is. i drew it and ignore his wings and horns. he is originally a demon/dragon ] (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/album.php?albumid=966&pictureid=5469)

Dark Queen
March 28th, 2018, 01:53 PM
A soft sigh came from Killer, who was a handsome man with eyes as red as blood and hair as black as night. He rubs the back of his neck and glares at night “ silence acting like a child won’t help at all night” he says darkly and coldly. He looks up “ ... seems like he’s sleeping now” he says as he begins to stand up “ shall we?”
Night looked at Killer "I'm not acting like a child!" She glared at him and transformed into her nightmare form now a dog like creature with a skull mask and razor sharp teeth "I swear if he put traps again.." Night muttered to herself and opened the door with her claws. She walked towards the fridge but let out a loud Yelp "owww oh my lorrdddd" Night screeched quietly from a row of nails in her foot/paw "what kid of sociopath puts nails near his fridge?!" She yelled a bit loudly, sitting down and pulling out the nails.

Fuzzy
March 28th, 2018, 01:59 PM
Avery laid on her back one lag propped up on her knee and her arms under her head. The young women looked calm surprisingly and seamed to be ignoring Night's grumbling. "We won't be here forever." She commented as Killer told Night to stop acting like a child. Bending her head back she watched him stand. Should we? She wondered twitching her nose. "Ah, we could. If you want to." She added ignoring Circuit. Avery's long slightly curly hair was just laying beside her in a mess but she didn't care.

Dark Queen
March 28th, 2018, 02:04 PM
Avery laid on her back one lag propped up on her knee and her arms under her head. The young women looked calm surprisingly and seamed to be ignoring Night's grumbling. "We won't be here forever." She commented as Killer told Night to stop acting like a child. Bending her head back she watched him stand. Should we? She wondered twitching her nose. "Ah, we could. If you want to." She added ignoring Circuit. Avery's long slightly curly hair was just laying beside her in a mess but she didn't care.

Night opened the fridge door with her sharp claws and gasped she hurried and grabbed a container of cake and ran back to the basement "guys! Guys!! Look I found cake!" She said happily and then said "be careful he put nails" showing a bloody nail that was once in her foot. "That dude is crazy" she huffed and ate some of the cake.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 28th, 2018, 02:15 PM
He sighs softly “ Avery, be a dear and take care of the idiot” he says calmly as he begins to look around, his eyes glowed softly as he holds out his hand soon he changes into his shadow beast form and began to run out the door but only to return with some nails in him here and there, he shakes his pelt easily “ how annoying “

Fuzzy
March 28th, 2018, 02:24 PM
Avery gave the male a nod. Nails, so annoying. She thought standing up. "Night, you do know the most common place for poison is in cakes. Correct? " She asked as Night suved some cake into her mouth. I wouldn't put it past that psycho to poison the food. She added to herself with a sigh. When Killer came back shaking nail from his fur became deep in thought. Tuning into her own shadow monster, Avery headed to the door. " What if we moved the nails?" She asked her voice changing to a eiry sounding one due to her shadow form.

wolfie
March 28th, 2018, 02:34 PM
now, circuit was the only one not in his nightmare form. the man was still where he was, bored as ever. he knew if he did change two things would happen: he would turn into a tiny little monster dragon or a giant monster dragon that would wake the guy up. circuit was powerful enough even in his human form. "ignore, me i don't care. " he huffed, putting his chin up in the air a little.

Dark Queen
March 28th, 2018, 06:57 PM
He sighs softly “ Avery, be a dear and take care of the idiot” he says calmly as he begins to look around, his eyes glowed softly as he holds out his hand soon he changes into his shadow beast form and began to run out the door but only to return with some nails in him here and there, he shakes his pelt easily “ how annoying “

Avery gave the male a nod. Nails, so annoying. She thought standing up. "Night, you do know the most common place for poison is in cakes. Correct? " She asked as Night suved some cake into her mouth. I wouldn't put it past that psycho to poison the food. She added to herself with a sigh. When Killer came back shaking nail from his fur became deep in thought. Tuning into her own shadow monster, Avery headed to the door. " What if we moved the nails?" She asked her voice changing to a eiry sounding one due to her shadow form.

now, circuit was the only one not in his nightmare form. the man was still where he was, bored as ever. he knew if he did change two things would happen: he would turn into a tiny little monster dragon or a giant monster dragon that would wake the guy up. circuit was powerful enough even in his human form. "ignore, me i don't care. " he huffed, putting his chin up in the air a little.
Night stuck her tongue out at Killer "I'm not a idiot..." she muttered and still ate the cake ignoring the fact that it could be poisoness. The she looked over to Curcuit "You do care!" Night said going to sit beside him when she was finished with the cake she pushed it to the side. Night boredly walked back into the kitchen looking for other traps, she wandered into the hallway and saw a few mouse traps. Avoiding them she sneakily went upstairs knowing the man was up there, Night's claws clicked on the floor making a 'click clack' noise.

wolfie
March 28th, 2018, 07:13 PM
Night stuck her tongue out at Killer "I'm not a idiot..." she muttered and still ate the cake ignoring the fact that it could be poisoness. The she looked over to Curcuit "You do care!" Night said going to sit beside him when she was finished with the cake she pushed it to the side. Night boredly walked back into the kitchen looking for other traps, she wandered into the hallway and saw a few mouse traps. Avoiding them she sneakily went upstairs knowing the man was up there, Night's claws clicked on the floor making a 'click clack' noise.

circuit rolled his eyes, "do not. " he stood up, brushing off any invisible dust from his clothes. finally, his body started to shift into a small dragon. it was cute, seriously. it did not look like a nightmare form, luckily it wasn't his giant dragon form. circuit flew mid-air for a second, "i really, really hate this form. " he sighed. he flew around the room, electric bolts emitted from his body.

Dark Queen
March 28th, 2018, 07:21 PM
circuit rolled his eyes, "do not. " he stood up, brushing off any invisible dust from his clothes. finally, his body started to shift into a small dragon. it was cute, seriously. it did not look like a nightmare form, luckily it wasn't his giant dragon form. circuit flew mid-air for a second, "i really, really hate this form. " he sighed. he flew around the room, electric bolts emitted from his body.
Night looked around and saw a letter that was written neatly "Ooo~~" she went over and read the letter- 'Dear Allen I'm sorry but you have messed up big this time, you hurt my sister and you're gonna get hurt now -unknown' Night shrugged Apparently the man's name was Allen. She went back downstairs and saw Curcuit Night gasped "You're so cute!!" she went over and jumped around him a little.

wolfie
March 28th, 2018, 07:38 PM
Night looked around and saw a letter that was written neatly "Ooo~~" she went over and read the letter- 'Dear Allen I'm sorry but you have messed up big this time, you hurt my sister and you're gonna get hurt now -unknown' Night shrugged Apparently the man's name was Allen. She went back downstairs and saw Curcuit Night gasped "You're so cute!!" she went over and jumped around him a little.

circuit made a strange grumbling noise, he glared at her. "shut up!! i'm NOT cute. it just this stupid form.. i will fry you into a bacon if you touch me. " he dared, flying up higher to avoid her touch. his scales were a dark blue and black color while he still had his red eyes. if he wasn't so little, he would be pretty scary. "i got it ever since i been here!! i can't change into my actual form and eat this guy so, i can get out!"

Dark Queen
March 28th, 2018, 07:46 PM
circuit made a strange grumbling noise, he glared at her. "shut up!! i'm NOT cute. it just this stupid form.. i will fry you into a bacon if you touch me. " he dared, flying up higher to avoid her touch. his scales were a dark blue and black color while he still had his red eyes. if he wasn't so little, he would be pretty scary. "i got it ever since i been here!! i can't change into my actual form and eat this guy so, i can get out!"

Night groaned and stopped "Fry me into bacon,,,psh I'd like to see him try.." she muttered angrily "Am I really THAT annoying?" she asks him trying to jump up and grab him but she failed miserably.

wolfie
March 28th, 2018, 08:54 PM
Night groaned and stopped "Fry me into bacon,,,psh I'd like to see him try.." she muttered angrily "Am I really THAT annoying?" she asks him trying to jump up and grab him but she failed miserably.

"yes, yes your are nighty poo. " circuit snorted, flying around the room once again. "my name is literally circuit. i can fry you into a bacon. wanna see it?" the tiny dragon itched closer, smirking evilly.

Dark Queen
March 28th, 2018, 09:04 PM
"yes, yes your are nighty poo. " circuit snorted, flying around the room once again. "my name is literally circuit. i can fry you into a bacon. wanna see it?" the tiny dragon itched closer, smirking evilly.
"Nice nickname Tiny" she said smirking "And try me you little dragon!" Night said jumping high and pinning him to the ground with her claws smiling in victory with her sharp teeth, the skull mask covered her smile.

wolfie
March 28th, 2018, 09:58 PM
"Nice nickname Tiny" she said smirking "And try me you little dragon!" Night said jumping high and pinning him to the ground with her claws smiling in victory with her sharp teeth, the skull mask covered her smile.

circuit rolled his eyes, a second later he sent a bolt of electric down her arm. "just you wait, I'm not actually tiny. " he snorted, his body changing back to his human form. he crossed his arms, "now get off, nighty-poo."

Dark Queen
March 28th, 2018, 10:37 PM
circuit rolled his eyes, a second later he sent a bolt of electric down her arm. "just you wait, I'm not actually tiny. " he snorted, his body changing back to his human form. he crossed his arms, "now get off, nighty-poo."
Night let out a small screech and fell on her back "owww!! I'ma get you back for that Tiny!" she glared and got off of him. She turned back into human and still called him Tiny even though she was shorter than him. "Revenge time!" she declared and slapped his arm.

Fuzzy
March 29th, 2018, 01:25 AM
Avery rolled her eyes as the two started fighting. Walking, more like shifting though the room in a almost shadow form she let out a scratchy sigh. "Will you two stop acting like kids?" She asked annoyed. Leaning against a wall she watched them. Killer and I must be the most mature people here. The shadow like monster thought. "We are suspost to be finding a way out of here. Would you help or just sit there and act like little kids?" She added her almost glowing red eyes beaming. Avery knew her nightmare form could be scary that was one reason she liked it so much. It scared everyone really.

Dark Queen
March 29th, 2018, 01:30 AM
Avery rolled her eyes as the two started fighting. Walking, more like shifting though the room in a almost shadow form she let out a scratchy sigh. "Will you two stop acting like kids?" She asked annoyed. Leaning against a wall she watched them. Killer and I must be the most mature people here. The shadow like monster thought. "We are suspost to be finding a way out of here. Would you help or just sit there and act like little kids?" She added her almost glowing red eyes beaming. Avery knew her nightmare form could be scary that was one reason she liked it so much. It scared everyone really.

Night looked back at Avery "PSHH! I have no idea what your talking about.." she lied and stopped being childish. She left and walked around looking for stuff. Night saw a diseased body in a bear trap, she gasped and ran back "Theresadeadbody!! Avery were gonna dieee" she cried and layed on the floor.

wolfie
March 29th, 2018, 09:58 AM
Night looked back at Avery "PSHH! I have no idea what your talking about.." she lied and stopped being childish. She left and walked around looking for stuff. Night saw a diseased body in a bear trap, she gasped and ran back "Theresadeadbody!! Avery were gonna dieee" she cried and layed on the floor.

Night let out a small screech and fell on her back "owww!! I'ma get you back for that Tiny!" she glared and got off of him. She turned back into human and still called him Tiny even though she was shorter than him. "Revenge time!" she declared and slapped his arm.

circuit didn't flinch, "ow. " he rolled his eyes, faking it. his eyes wandered over to avery, a slight glare still seem to engraved into his eyes. circuit wasn't scared at all, or really he didn't show it. he saw worst things.
his eyes look at night when she came back, facepalming. "do not ever compare me to her childishness. a dead body isn't scary or bad really. toughen up. " circuit stared at her like she was a idiot. he cracked his knuckles and walked out of the room. he didn't know where he was going. just somewhere away from here. he was really starting to miss atlas.

Dark Queen
March 29th, 2018, 10:23 AM
circuit didn't flinch, "ow. " he rolled his eyes, faking it. his eyes wandered over to avery, a slight glare still seem to engraved into his eyes. circuit wasn't scared at all, or really he didn't show it. he saw worst things.
his eyes look at night when she came back, facepalming. "do not ever compare me to her childishness. a dead body isn't scary or bad really. toughen up. " circuit stared at her like she was a idiot. he cracked his knuckles and walked out of the room. he didn't know where he was going. just somewhere away from here. he was really starting to miss atlas.
"CIRCUIT! ARE YOU SERIOUS?! ITS A DEAD BODY so we could get killed by the man" Night exclaimed a bit sad that she was the only freaked out by it. She was mad at the same time, she didn't mean to be childish it was just how she was. Night glared and Circut as he walked away.

wolfie
March 29th, 2018, 10:26 AM
"CIRCUIT! ARE YOU SERIOUS?! ITS A DEAD BODY so we could get killed by the man" Night exclaimed a bit sad that she was the only freaked out by it. She was mad at the same time, she didn't mean to be childish it was just how she was. Night glared and Circut as he walked away.

"BEING KILLED SOUNDS NICE!" Circuit retorted, he look around the bare walls of the house. he wondered if there was a crawlspace? a crawlspace would be a good way to escape through if the man did ever try to kill them.

Dark Queen
March 29th, 2018, 10:30 AM
:snuggle:"BEING KILLED SOUNDS NICE!" Circuit retorted, he look around the bare walls of the house. he wondered if there was a crawlspace? a crawlspace would be a good way to escape through if the man did ever try to kill them.
"IT MAY BE NICE TO YOU BUT NOT TO ME!!" she growled crossing her arms over her chest. Night kicked a knife that was sticking up, she was angry usually she didn't get angry often, well,,,that's not really true

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 29th, 2018, 10:56 AM
Suddenly both circuit and night were hit in the head by none other than Killer himself “ one shut up. Two it’s just a dead body and three-“ He growls loudly “ SHUT UP!!!” He yells at them “ honestly it’s like I’m working with kids or something”

Dark Queen
March 29th, 2018, 11:00 AM
Suddenly both circuit and night were hit in the head by none other than Killer himself “ one shut up. Two it’s just a dead body and three-“ He growls loudly “ SHUT UP!!!” He yells at them “ honestly it’s like I’m working with kids or something”
Night grabbed her head "ow...." she mumbled and glared at Killer "Am I seriously the only one freaked out he has a dead body in his house?!" she asked and looked at Killer and Avery "Avery! You have to be freaked out right?" she said quietly.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 29th, 2018, 11:23 AM
Night grabbed her head "ow...." she mumbled and glared at Killer "Am I seriously the only one freaked out he has a dead body in his house?!" she asked and looked at Killer and Avery "Avery! You have to be freaked out right?" she said quietly.
Killer snaps his fingers “ answer me what’s my name?” He asks calmly “ it’s killer I’ve created more dead bodies than you can count we are not humans. We are not some pretty little human seeking some kind of love or friendship we’re monsters.” He Says coldly “ nothing more nothing less”

Dark Queen
March 29th, 2018, 11:26 AM
Killer snaps his fingers “ answer me what’s my name?” He asks calmly “ it’s killer I’ve created more dead bodies than you can count we are not humans. We are not some pretty little human seeking some kind of love or friendship we’re monsters.” He Says coldly “ nothing more nothing less”
Night frowned slightly "What if I do seek friendship do you have a problem with that?" she asked Killer with slight anger in her voice

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 29th, 2018, 11:29 AM
Night frowned slightly "What if I do seek friendship do you have a problem with that?" she asked Killer with slight anger in her voice
His eyes glowed “ than you’ll end up exactly like that dead body there do I make myself clear.” He asks coldly

Dark Queen
March 29th, 2018, 11:34 AM
His eyes glowed “ than you’ll end up exactly like that dead body there do I make myself clear.” He asks coldly
Night looked down "Like you know...I know I won't end up like that......" she mumbled quietly and kicked him slightly then went upstairs to adventure

wolfie
March 29th, 2018, 07:51 PM

circuit flinched a little, he really hated when people decided to him in the head. seriously, it was like the spot everyone had to hit. "don't. touch. my. hair. " he huffed, slapping his hand away. "and for your info i'm thinking of a plan to get us out. " he rub his head. he shrugged about them not having friendship or love. circuit knew he was a monster, someone who loved war. "eh, that is kind of true but look at me, a war lord but i have someone. atlas <3 " circuit said, "so partly false. " he noted. he turned to avery and night, "do you know if we have a crawlspace in this disgusting house?"

Dark Queen
March 29th, 2018, 07:58 PM
circuit flinched a little, he really hated when people decided to him in the head. seriously, it was like the spot everyone had to hit. "don't. touch. my. hair. " he huffed, slapping his hand away. "and for your info i'm thinking of a plan to get us out. " he rub his head. he shrugged about them not having friendship or love. circuit knew he was a monster, someone who loved war. "eh, that is kind of true but look at me, a war lord but i have someone. atlas <3 " circuit said, "so partly false. " he noted. he turned to avery and night, "do you know if we have a crawlspace in this disgusting house?"

Night shook her head without saying a word, she didn't feel like talking, or laughing, or anything 'I wont end up dead will I? No! Of course not I just want to make friends! she thought and walked away quietly. Night went into the guest bedroom that had a girl tied to the bedpost crying. She blinked and the girl was gone "whaatttt..." she trailed off.
(WHOLE GANG IS ONLINE :3 Broken Madness Fuzzyfeline)

Fuzzy
March 29th, 2018, 11:40 PM
Avery had stayed quite the whole time. The questions gone by ignored. She had shifted from her shadow figure tried of it she was able to move around better when she wasn't in it. The young women around 20 something wasn't fazed by the dead body like Night and wasn't sure how to respond to that. So she didn't. She'd probably killed almost as much as Killer she'd been an assassin since she was 14 and trained to be one since she was 10. Though she wasn't going to share that fact. What good assassin gets caught wall on her way home? What would he think? She wondered referring to her master who had gone missing. Well he disappeared and she never looked for him.
Avery had stayed leaned against the wall but Circuit's question made her talk. She put her hands over her head. "Yeah I saw one earlier. But you guys were to busy bickering to notice." She answered coolly. Waving her arm towards a shelf she continued. "I haven't checked it out yet." She finished not really acting like she cared.

(I honesty just made her a Assassin. XD)

Dark Queen
March 29th, 2018, 11:45 PM
Avery had stayed quite the whole time. The questions gone by ignored. She had shifted from her shadow figure tried of it she was able to move around better when she wasn't in it. The young women around 20 something wasn't fazed by the dead body like Night and wasn't sure how to respond to that. So she didn't. She'd probably killed almost as much as Killer she'd been an assassin since she was 14 and trained to be one since she was 10. Though she wasn't going to share that fact. What good assassin gets caught wall on her way home? What would he think? She wondered referring to her master who had gone missing. Well he disappeared and she never looked for him.
Avery had stayed leaned against the wall but Circuit's question made her talk. She put her hands over her head. "Yeah I saw one earlier. But you guys were to busy bickering to notice." She answered coolly. Waving her arm towards a shelf she continued. "I haven't checked it out yet." She finished not really acting like she cared.

Night came back down with a teddy bear with human teeth and threw it at Killer hoping it would scare him, I mean, it's a teddy bear with human teeth. "Creepy isn't it??" she asked "I think his name is gonna be...Jello!" night smiled

wolfie
March 30th, 2018, 01:26 PM
Night shook her head without saying a word, she didn't feel like talking, or laughing, or anything 'I wont end up dead will I? No! Of course not I just want to make friends! she thought and walked away quietly. Night went into the guest bedroom that had a girl tied to the bedpost crying. She blinked and the girl was gone "whaatttt..." she trailed off.
(WHOLE GANG IS ONLINE :3 Broken Madness Fuzzyfeline)

he didn't exactly know what he had to be kidnapped. i mean, he was pretty alert. you had to be when you had countless assassins trying to kill you. people trying to get revenge over the people he killed. the wars he started for no reason. which was one of the scariest thing about him. it was strange how atlas still found something good in him. circuit roll his eyes, "avery, we already know that i was `bickering` with nighty-poo. stop pointing it out, its getting old. " he said, taking his cape/hood [ i have no idea of what to call it. its a cape with a hood ] he set it on the ground, circuit shifted to his nightmare form again. he was probably small enough to check it out without too much trouble. he didn't even bother to thank her. circuit entered the crawlspace, it stinks more than the swamp back home! having a better sense of smell didn't help. he explored the crawlspace before realizing it ended where the man slept. circuit came back, covered in dust and such. once circuit shifted back, he brush the dust off. once he got out of the place he was taking a bath. "well, the crawlspace leads to the guy's bedroom. that might come in handy. "

Dark Queen
March 30th, 2018, 03:20 PM
he didn't exactly know what he had to be kidnapped. i mean, he was pretty alert. you had to be when you had countless assassins trying to kill you. people trying to get revenge over the people he killed. the wars he started for no reason. which was one of the scariest thing about him. it was strange how atlas still found something good in him. circuit roll his eyes, "avery, we already know that i was `bickering` with nighty-poo. stop pointing it out, its getting old. " he said, taking his cape/hood [ i have no idea of what to call it. its a cape with a hood ] he set it on the ground, circuit shifted to his nightmare form again. he was probably small enough to check it out without too much trouble. he didn't even bother to thank her. circuit entered the crawlspace, it stinks more than the swamp back home! having a better sense of smell didn't help. he explored the crawlspace before realizing it ended where the man slept. circuit came back, covered in dust and such. once circuit shifted back, he brush the dust off. once he got out of the place he was taking a bath. "well, the crawlspace leads to the guy's bedroom. that might come in handy. "

"Welp at least I have Jello!" night smiled and held the teddy bear with human teeth. She sat on the steps and looked at Jello "I'm so lucky I found him" she said putting the bear on her lap and was bored now. Night patted the teddy bears head softly "It's ok Jello I won't let them yell at you" she whispered in it ear and laughed a bit. Fuzzyfeline Broken Madness

Dark Queen
March 31st, 2018, 09:02 PM
Night layed on the floor and got up to find food. She looked in the cabinets and found chips, she hurried and ate some then layed on the floor at ate the chips "la la,,,,,,,,,,,I'm sorry bored..." Night groaned and heard heavy footsteps "oOoHHH" she yelled and ran into the basement falling down on the steps and hitting her face on the cement. "G-Guys, g-g-guys the man is c-comiingg" she said getting up.
Fuzzyfeline Broken Madness The Fallen Queen

wolfie
March 31st, 2018, 09:06 PM
Night layed on the floor and got up to find food. She looked in the cabinets and found chips, she hurried and ate some then layed on the floor at ate the chips "la la,,,,,,,,,,,I'm sorry bored..." Night groaned and heard heavy footsteps "oOoHHH" she yelled and ran into the basement falling down on the steps and hitting her face on the cement. "G-Guys, g-g-guys the man is c-comiingg" she said getting up.

circuit gulp, maybe he was a bit scared of this so call man but... he wasn't going to show it. "hmph. " he put his cape back on, pulling his hood over his face to hide it. he slid down the wall and let his head fall onto his shoulder, doing his best to pretend he was sleeping. circuit wasn't good at acting. he just couldn't picture what the man wanted with them. did he want to?

Dark Queen
March 31st, 2018, 09:10 PM
circuit gulp, maybe he was a bit scared of this so call man but... he wasn't going to show it. "hmph. " he put his cape back on, pulling his hood over his face to hide it. he slid down the wall and let his head fall onto his shoulder, doing his best to pretend he was sleeping. circuit wasn't good at acting. he just couldn't picture what the man wanted with them. did he want to?
Night started taking deep breaths "Circuit , Circuit, Cicuit, the g-guy I found a letter and his name's Allen,,Circuit he's gonna kill us!! I found a body he's gonna kill us!!" she said quickly and hugged Jello tightly. Night started to climb a little pole and got on top of it sitting on it.

wolfie
April 1st, 2018, 01:20 PM
Night started taking deep breaths "Circuit , Circuit, Cicuit, the g-guy I found a letter and his name's Allen,,Circuit he's gonna kill us!! I found a body he's gonna kill us!!" she said quickly and hugged Jello tightly. Night started to climb a little pole and got on top of it sitting on it.

@Fuzzyfeline Broken Madness

circuit opened one eye and shot a quick glare at night, "shush! pretend your sleeping and maybe he'll leave us alone!!" he ordered before closing his eyes again. he could swear everyone could hear his heart thump against his chest.

Dark Queen
April 1st, 2018, 02:33 PM
@Fuzzyfeline Broken Madness

circuit opened one eye and shot a quick glare at night, "shush! pretend your sleeping and maybe he'll leave us alone!!" he ordered before closing his eyes again. he could swear everyone could hear his heart thump against his chest.
"Y-You don't get it! I'm not cool, calm, a killer, or strong like you guys I can't c-c-calm down easily!" Night stanmered still terrified of even thinking about the man. She jumped down from the pole and got into a dark corner, blending into the darkness. Night put Jello in her lap slowly petting his head.

wolfie
April 1st, 2018, 10:41 PM
"Y-You don't get it! I'm not cool, calm, a killer, or strong like you guys I can't c-c-calm down easily!" Night stanmered still terrified of even thinking about the man. She jumped down from the pole and got into a dark corner, blending into the darkness. Night put Jello in her lap slowly petting his head.

circuit crawled to where night was, sitting in front of her. being taller than her, he blocked the view of her. "well, he won't see you, then. " he said, looks like he wasn't going to pretend sleeping, now. did atlas soften his heart that much? well, night did have some use to them, circuit guessed. he wouldn't want her to be killed before they got out.

[ circuit secretly cares 0^0 ]

Fuzzy
April 1st, 2018, 11:32 PM
Avery backed into a shaded corner. I'm not letting him get the best of me this time. She vowed herself. She'd moved the stuff back in front of the craw space making it look as it did before they got there. "Just be qui- She started but cut herself off as Circuit sat in front of her. This made her smirk a bit but the shadows covered her face. The boy cares. The young assassin noted. If they died at lest she'd be able to say she did more then be an assassin.
Her past was clear in her head. Your by yourself in the real word, trust no one Avery. Her sinsa had said. But what about you? She had foolishly asked in her young age. I won't be hear forever. Now show me the arts I had you practice. He'd ordered her.
Sometimes she wondered who she'd be if he hadn't found and rescued her all those year ago. Not an assassin, but would she be alive? No one knew. I promised I'd make him proud. I've killed every target I've been given. I'll kill this man or he'll kill me.

wren
April 1st, 2018, 11:36 PM
Broken Madness
I hope you know that killer is still my property. Strictly my property and nobody else's.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 1st, 2018, 11:43 PM
Broken Madness
I hope you know that killer is still my property. Strictly my property and nobody else's.
XD yes I know don’t worry he ain’t flirting with anyone just being grumpy X3)
Killer eyes glowed dangerously as he creaks his neck a bit and sighs loudly “ y’all are cowards!! I have earned his name not be played with you flithy mortal! I have gained this name on the bodies of your kin! Your brothers have wept and begged in front of me! Your sisters cried out for a god that never came! I am your god!” He growls loudly as he begins to step forward moving past everyone “ and I sure in hell ain’t going to show mercy “ he growls

Dark Queen
April 2nd, 2018, 07:29 AM
circuit crawled to where night was, sitting in front of her. being taller than her, he blocked the view of her. "well, he won't see you, then. " he said, looks like he wasn't going to pretend sleeping, now. did atlas soften his heart that much? well, night did have some use to them, circuit guessed. he wouldn't want her to be killed before they got out.

[ circuit secretly cares 0^0 ]

Avery backed into a shaded corner. I'm not letting him get the best of me this time. She vowed herself. She'd moved the stuff back in front of the craw space making it look as it did before they got there. "Just be qui- She started but cut herself off as Circuit sat in front of her. This made her smirk a bit but the shadows covered her face. The boy cares. The young assassin noted. If they died at lest she'd be able to say she did more then be an assassin.
Her past was clear in her head. Your by yourself in the real word, trust no one Avery. Her sinsa had said. But what about you? She had foolishly asked in her young age. I won't be hear forever. Now show me the arts I had you practice. He'd ordered her.
Sometimes she wondered who she'd be if he hadn't found and rescued her all those year ago. Not an assassin, but would she be alive? No one knew. I promised I'd make him proud. I've killed every target I've been given. I'll kill this man or he'll kill me.

Killer eyes glowed dangerously as he creaks his neck a bit and sighs loudly “ y’all are cowards!! I have earned his name not be played with you flithy mortal! I have gained this name on the bodies of your kin! Your brothers have wept and begged in front of me! Your sisters cried out for a god that never came! I am your god!” He growls loudly as he begins to step forward moving past everyone “ and I sure in hell ain’t going to show mercy “ he growls
Night stopped breathing heavily and looked at Circuit a bit shocked that he was being caring "Yeah!" she smiled. Who knew such simple words could make someone so happy? Night realized something "Killers still out there" she whispered quietly and leaned against the wall "He'll be alright won't he, Circuit?" she smiled softly.

wolfie
April 2nd, 2018, 11:23 AM

Night stopped breathing heavily and looked at Circuit a bit shocked that he was being caring "Yeah!" she smiled. Who knew such simple words could make someone so happy? Night realized something "Killers still out there" she whispered quietly and leaned against the wall "He'll be alright won't he, Circuit?" she smiled softly.

circuit glared at killer, "shut your mouth. you may be a god to be someone else but I don't know if you know, lady athea is my god. this is seriously the only time anyone from the tribes will ever meet you. so stop being so loud! we don't know what this guy is capable of. I would suggest you come over here. your blend into the darkness too and I have a small plan kind of. " he whispered yell at killer but loud enough to get his point across. he sat back once again, crossing his arms. his nails dug into his skin, "he'll be fine if he stops being loud and gets his stinky butt over here. even if he doesn't i'm sure he can handle himself. I may hate his guts but we're help him if it gets too bad." circuit was a strategist but he didn't take too kindly to being called a coward. he was truthful about athea being his god, he didn't really worship her but did believe in her. what did give killer the right to say he killed his kin? circuit knew he had no kin and his father and mother thought it would be wonderful to drop him off with the scientist. yet this was the first time he ever heard of someone named killer or met them. "hey, killer? is everyone named killer as stupid as you are?" circuit tilt his head, smirking.

Dark Queen
April 2nd, 2018, 11:33 AM
circuit glared at killer, "shut your mouth. you may be a god to be someone else but I don't know if you know, lady athea is my god. this is seriously the only time anyone from the tribes will ever meet you. so stop being so loud! we don't know what this guy is capable of. I would suggest you come over here. your blend into the darkness too and I have a small plan kind of. " he whispered yell at killer but loud enough to get his point across. he sat back once again, crossing his arms. his nails dug into his skin, "he'll be fine if he stops being loud and gets his stinky butt over here. even if he doesn't i'm sure he can handle himself. I may hate his guts but we're help him if it gets too bad." circuit was a strategist but he didn't take too kindly to being called a coward. he was truthful about athea being his god, he didn't really worship her but did believe in her. what did give killer the right to say he killed his kin? circuit knew he had no kin and his father and mother thought it would be wonderful to drop him off with the scientist. yet this was the first time he ever heard of someone named killer or met them. "hey, killer? is everyone named killer as stupid as you are?" circuit tilt his head, smirking.
"I guess you're right" Night shrugged and "So what's your plan? Cause I have nothing except for Jello but I don't think he's hostile" she poked Jello to see if he was some sort of evil spirit but all he did was put his plush paw on her hand. Night's eyes sparkled "Cool! An Killer you're not my god, just telling the truth" she commented. She kept poking her teddy until and poked her nose , Night wasn't bothered that the bear was alive. "Avery do you think I could stay with you then we escape? And I know we're gonna escape I just know it! It may not be soon but I know we will!" she said determined Fuzzyfeline

Fuzzy
April 2nd, 2018, 09:07 PM
Avery had clinched her jaws as Killer called her a coward. He doesn't even know what I'm doing. She thought. She needed to find a weapon she wasn't the best in hand to hand fighting with a man, well if he was how saw she him in her head. A tall buff guy most likely having a weapon. When assassining someone she liked using poison or catching them by surprise. That look in their eyes as they realized they've been played and are going to die. Sometimes it was what kept her going others it chased her. She didn't always like her target but in very rare times she surprisingly did. Though unless it was called off she'd still do the job. An assassin can not let her emotions in. Those were wise words she tried to live by. Though it was hard at times.
"If we are going to fight, witch wouldn't be a bad idea, let's at lest see what he has." She suggested not really caring if Killer, Circuit or Night heard her. Why would it? She stayed leaning on the shadow covered wall. Her hair slightly fell in her face as she tried to think of a good way to takeout the man. She was pulled out of her thoughts and taken aback by Night. "Wha?" She asked. Stay with me? Has she lost it what dose she even mean by that? The young woman wondered.

Dark Queen
April 3rd, 2018, 08:32 PM
Avery had clinched her jaws as Killer called her a coward. He doesn't even know what I'm doing. She thought. She needed to find a weapon she wasn't the best in hand to hand fighting with a man, well if he was how saw she him in her head. A tall buff guy most likely having a weapon. When assassining someone she liked using poison or catching them by surprise. That look in their eyes as they realized they've been played and are going to die. Sometimes it was what kept her going others it chased her. She didn't always like her target but in very rare times she surprisingly did. Though unless it was called off she'd still do the job. An assassin can not let her emotions in. Those were wise words she tried to live by. Though it was hard at times.
"If we are going to fight, witch wouldn't be a bad idea, let's at lest see what he has." She suggested not really caring if Killer, Circuit or Night heard her. Why would it? She stayed leaning on the shadow covered wall. Her hair slightly fell in her face as she tried to think of a good way to takeout the man. She was pulled out of her thoughts and taken aback by Night. "Wha?" She asked. Stay with me? Has she lost it what dose she even mean by that? The young woman wondered.

"Stay with you! I already know Circuit wouldn't let me stay and Killer would probably kick me out. So that means you! I don't have a place and if I did I'd probably get kicked out or leave, I don't really like being alone with just my dog Sizzle" Night explained to the older woman, still sitting in the dark.corner blending in with the shadows and darkness. Broken Madness The Fallen Queen Fuzzyfeline

Dark Queen
April 5th, 2018, 06:08 PM
@The Fallen Queen Broken Madness Fuzzyfeline

Fuzzy
April 5th, 2018, 07:51 PM
(Sorry this is late.)

Avery was silent. Not moving really lost in thought maybe, it was hard to tell. Her head was still hung a bit as she looked at the ground or maybe the self across from her. And her hair was in her face but the shadows coved her making it hard to make out her outline. To be honest she had no idea what to say. This is a first. Was the thought going though her head. Why would anyone want to stick with her? Then again no one here knew her, or the real her. Yeah they knew her name, looks maybe personality but they didn't know her past, her perfusion or her life. Maybe that was why Night had asked her. But then Night was an unusual young weman.
Letting out a sigh Avery leaned her head back. "I'll get back to you on that. We have more important things to worry about. Like killing this bartered and freeing our self's." She told Night pushing herself off the hard cold wall. Walking over to the shelf she'd been starting at, she reached in a box and hung something on her hip. It was hard to tell if it was a sharped pipe or a nife. He won't expect this. She thought pleases with herself.

Dark Queen
April 5th, 2018, 09:36 PM
(Sorry this is late.)

Avery was silent. Not moving really lost in thought maybe, it was hard to tell. Her head was still hung a bit as she looked at the ground or maybe the self across from her. And her hair was in her face but the shadows coved her making it hard to make out her outline. To be honest she had no idea what to say. This is a first. Was the thought going though her head. Why would anyone want to stick with her? Then again no one here knew her, or the real her. Yeah they knew her name, looks maybe personality but they didn't know her past, her perfusion or her life. Maybe that was why Night had asked her. But then Night was an unusual young weman.
Letting out a sigh Avery leaned her head back. "I'll get back to you on that. We have more important things to worry about. Like killing this bartered and freeing our self's." She told Night pushing herself off the hard cold wall. Walking over to the shelf she'd been starting at, she reached in a box and hung something on her hip. It was hard to tell if it was a sharped pipe or a nife. He won't expect this. She thought pleases with herself.

Night looked at where Avery was "Right,,ok!" she said and thought of a plan for escaping, I mean maybe they could hurt him but surely he was stronger than they were, if he imagined him correctly. Tan, tall, buff, well that's what she imagined him looking as. Her black hair coverung her eyes from looking down at the floor than she heard a small 'mrowww' noise. Looking over she saw a little kitten that was a light Brown with white "Aww!" she smiled at the small furry animal "Avery! Look! Look!! A kitten!!" she said joyfully with a childish tone. The kitten strode its way to Night meowing quietly "Poor things been living with this....man!" Nigh frowned and patted the kittens head

Fuzzy
April 5th, 2018, 10:31 PM
Night looked at where Avery was "Right,,ok!" she said and thought of a plan for escaping, I mean maybe they could hurt him but surely he was stronger than they were, if he imagined him correctly. Tan, tall, buff, well that's what she imagined him looking as. Her black hair coverung her eyes from looking down at the floor than she heard a small 'mrowww' noise. Looking over she saw a little kitten that was a light Brown with white "Aww!" she smiled at the small furry animal "Avery! Look! Look!! A kitten!!" she said joyfully with a childish tone. The kitten strode its way to Night meowing quietly "Poor things been living with this....man!" Nigh frowned and patted the kittens head

Avery was pleased that Night hadn't pressed on about her 'taging' along when/if they got out. Grabbing another pipe like thing, Avery walked over to a corner and ran the pice of mental across it. Just like sharpening a nife. She thought. Though she was doing it slowly so it didn't make much noise. As Night called over to her about a kitten she turned her head. The kitten was cute but it would probably die. She watched Night ador the little kitten only two things popes in her head. Hard life at a young age makes you strong and It's probably a trap, trying to luar us into falling in love with the kitten so he can use it against us. Truly it was. At least that she paied any attincion to, she'd leaned how to tune out any other thoughts. You'd thing a woman around her age would be in aw over a kitten but she didn't quite care. "I'd keep it away from your dog." She mumbled. Know she was thinking of Night's dog, a decent sized one in her head. Eating the poor kitten. It must be her years as an assassin. Most of the things she thought able had to due with killing. Turning her head she got back to her work silently working.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 5th, 2018, 10:39 PM
Okay what’s happening X3

Dark Queen
April 6th, 2018, 07:14 AM
Okay what’s happening X3

Avery was pleased that Night hadn't pressed on about her 'taging' along when/if they got out. Grabbing another pipe like thing, Avery walked over to a corner and ran the pice of mental across it. Just like sharpening a nife. She thought. Though she was doing it slowly so it didn't make much noise. As Night called over to her about a kitten she turned her head. The kitten was cute but it would probably die. She watched Night ador the little kitten only two things popes in her head. Hard life at a young age makes you strong and It's probably a trap, trying to luar us into falling in love with the kitten so he can use it against us. Truly it was. At least that she paied any attincion to, she'd leaned how to tune out any other thoughts. You'd thing a woman around her age would be in aw over a kitten but she didn't quite care. "I'd keep it away from your dog." She mumbled. Know she was thinking of Night's dog, a decent sized one in her head. Eating the poor kitten. It must be her years as an assassin. Most of the things she thought able had to due with killing. Turning her head she got back to her work silently working.

"Sizzle would never hurt anyone! Besides he befriends almost anyone" Night said petting the kitten more "He or she looks like a choco don't they?" She asked herself and smiled. The young teen let the kitten crawl up into her lap beside Jello.

(just read everything that happened XD The Fallen Queen Fuzzyfeline Broken Madness)

Dark Queen
April 7th, 2018, 10:44 AM
"Killerrrrr" Night called for him Look at Choco!" she said holding up the light brown and white kitten. She smiled when it let out a small 'mrow' noise.

Broken Madness

Dark Queen
April 7th, 2018, 10:51 AM
@The Fallen Queen Fuzzyfeline

Fuzzy
April 7th, 2018, 04:28 PM
Avery finished whatever she had been doing and stood up. In her hands two pointy objects but it was to dark to tell what they were. Turning towards Night and Circuit, the young assassin walk towards them holding the pointed objects. She didn't seam to take notice to the kitten as she came to stand over the youngest of the group. "Can either of you use a nife?" She asked as if she was asked casually. As she did Avery held out the two objects, you could tell what they were now. Mental pipes, the ones she pulled out of a box. They'd been sharpened it looked like more then once. "You may need it, we may need to defined ourselves in combat without being able to switch forms." She added not wanting to hear either of the complaining about not needing a weapon.

Dark Queen
April 7th, 2018, 10:24 PM
Avery finished whatever she had been doing and stood up. In her hands two pointy objects but it was to dark to tell what they were. Turning towards Night and Circuit, the young assassin walk towards them holding the pointed objects. She didn't seam to take notice to the kitten as she came to stand over the youngest of the group. "Can either of you use a nife?" She asked as if she was asked casually. As she did Avery held out the two objects, you could tell what they were now. Mental pipes, the ones she pulled out of a box. They'd been sharpened it looked like more then once. "You may need it, we may need to defined ourselves in combat without being able to switch forms." She added not wanting to hear either of the complaining about not needing a weapon.

Night let out a loud screech and kicked the sharpened pipe into the air "No, Nope!!! I can't stab someone, I'll hit them but not stab!!" she said frowning.

Fuzzy
April 8th, 2018, 01:35 AM
Night let out a loud screech and kicked the sharpened pipe into the air "No, Nope!!! I can't stab someone, I'll hit them but not stab!!" she said frowning.

Avery roles her eyes. "Geeze Night you could have just said no." She signed picking the sharpened pipe up. Night had a lot to learn if she was to live the life of a monster but she wouldn't worry about that quite yet. "And be quite. Do you want the idiot to know we have a weapon?" She asked shaking her head. She pushed the pipe though her belt loop on her jeens know having one on each hip. "If your not using anything but your hands and feet I suggest you get ready. We'll be helping Killer." She added a bit of sharpness in her tone. Mayby her nerves were shot or she was afraid herself. No one really knows. But right know she had a bit sharper tone but not to hard as it still had that gentetuch to it.

Dark Queen
April 10th, 2018, 03:17 PM
Avery roles her eyes. "Geeze Night you could have just said no." She signed picking the sharpened pipe up. Night had a lot to learn if she was to live the life of a monster but she wouldn't worry about that quite yet. "And be quite. Do you want the idiot to know we have a weapon?" She asked shaking her head. She pushed the pipe though her belt loop on her jeens know having one on each hip. "If your not using anything but your hands and feet I suggest you get ready. We'll be helping Killer." She added a bit of sharpness in her tone. Mayby her nerves were shot or she was afraid herself. No one really knows. But right know she had a bit sharper tone but not to hard as it still had that gentetuch to it.

"Heh, oops sorry" Night smiled nervously, then she wandered "What if one of us get hurt?" she asked with a confused look What if the man is stronger than us?, What if we go to jail?, What if one of us die?!" she pulled at her hair. Night looked at the ground "What if I never see Sizzle again...? What if you guys never see your family and friends...what about your loved ones? We might never see them again.." she muttered loud enough for them to hear, looking at the cement ground.
(Broken Madness The Fallen Queen) (@Fuzzyfeline)

wolfie
April 10th, 2018, 06:04 PM
"Heh, oops sorry" Night smiled nervously, then she wandered "What if one of us get hurt?" she asked with a confused look What if the man is stronger than us?, What if we go to jail?, What if one of us die?!" she pulled at her hair. Night looked at the ground "What if I never see Sizzle again...? What if you guys never see your family and friends...what about your loved ones? We might never see them again.." she muttered loud enough for them to hear, looking at the cement ground.
(Broken Madness The Fallen Queen) (@Fuzzyfeline)

circuit blinked, he shrug his shoulders, glancing sideways. "usually i just use my dragon form or a scythe. " he wondered if he should try shifting into his dragon form in here. every since he came in here, his size been reduced. circuit focused on his nails, slowly they shift into claws. "i doubt a human is stronger than us. if anyone dies it is going to be killer and i will personally kill himself because of his stupidity. we can always break out of jail. i don't have wings for nothin. erm." circuit paused, he was trying to make some effort on calming night's nerves but the last part, he had no idea of how to. he cared more about atlas and his tribe more than anything. so, he stayed silent for that part. circuit eyes darted around the room, he bend down to the ground like he was going to pounce. "when he enters the room, i'll distract him. if you see a opening, go for it. " the moment the man entered the room, circuit darted out of the shadows. his red eyes shining with bloodlust, he was on all fours. he was pretending to be driven to insanity. which should at least make the man a bit fearful, hopefully.

Dark Queen
April 10th, 2018, 06:14 PM
circuit blinked, he shrug his shoulders, glancing sideways. "usually i just use my dragon form or a scythe. " he wondered if he should try shifting into his dragon form in here. every since he came in here, his size been reduced. circuit focused on his nails, slowly they shift into claws. "i doubt a human is stronger than us. if anyone dies it is going to be killer and i will personally kill himself because of his stupidity. we can always break out of jail. i don't have wings for nothin. erm." circuit paused, he was trying to make some effort on calming night's nerves but the last part, he had no idea of how to. he cared more about atlas and his tribe more than anything. so, he stayed silent for that part. circuit eyes darted around the room, he bend down to the ground like he was going to pounce. "when he enters the room, i'll distract him. if you see a opening, go for it. " the moment the man entered the room, circuit darted out of the shadows. his red eyes shining with bloodlust, he was on all fours. he was pretending to be driven to insanity. which should at least make the man a bit fearful, hopefully.
Night quietly got up not making any noise, she slowly walked against the wall still blending in the shadows. She snuck past the man with a bright smile, she quickly ran away to look for an opening. "O-Ok an opening, ok ok." Night laughed now her regular self, she checked a few windows, locked, door, locked, wait. "Ok I can bust the window" she noted and ran to the kitchen getting a wrench. Night went back to the window and slammed the wrench into the glass causing it to shatter, just big enough for one person a time to get through. "Circuit!" Night mouthed his name when standing right behind the man.

Dark Queen
April 10th, 2018, 08:01 PM
(@Broken Madness Fuzzyfeline )

Dark Queen
April 11th, 2018, 07:17 PM
Fuzzyfeline

Fuzzy
April 11th, 2018, 07:27 PM
(XD here)

Avery snuck behind the man and put a sharpened pipe to his throat as Circuit attached him from the front. Her eyes flashed in the dark. "You should think twice before you kidnap someone. " She told him in a hushed but dark voice. Looks can be deciding and you look quite harmless. Her Sensei's words yet again rang in her head. He was missed yes but she has always been grateful for him. "Now we are able to kill you or you can kindly let us go and never thing about us." She added tightening her grip as she heard the glass shatter behind her.

Dark Queen
April 11th, 2018, 07:36 PM
(XD here)

Avery snuck behind the man and put a sharpened pipe to his throat as Circuit attached him from the front. Her eyes flashed in the dark. "You should think twice before you kidnap someone. " She told him in a hushed but dark voice. Looks can be deciding and you look quite harmless. Her Sensei's words yet again rang in her head. He was missed yes but she has always been grateful for him. "Now we are able to kill you or you can kindly let us go and never thing about us." She added tightening her grip as she heard the glass shatter behind her.

"W-We don't have to kill him!!" Night sputtered words sounded sad and desperate "I mean yeah...he killed someone and kidnapped us but we can't kill him! I can't kill him!! Killing. Is wrong." She said trying to look tall but still was tiny compared to Avery. "If you kill him then we're as good as dead too, the police will eventually find us and send us to a death sentence for murder or worse! A life sentence!" She crossed her arms over her chest "N-Now lets just go escape! It'll be better than killing." she noted with a slight smile.

Fuzzy
April 12th, 2018, 01:41 AM
"W-We don't have to kill him!!" Night sputtered words sounded sad and desperate "I mean yeah...he killed someone and kidnapped us but we can't kill him! I can't kill him!! Killing. Is wrong." She said trying to look tall but still was tiny compared to Avery. "If you kill him then we're as good as dead too, the police will eventually find us and send us to a death sentence for murder or worse! A life sentence!" She crossed her arms over her chest "N-Now lets just go escape! It'll be better than killing." she noted with a slight smile.

Avery sighed. "Night, it is true killing is wrong. In your point of view. " She started not turning to look at Night even though she knew she was right behind her. Couldn't she had just gone out of forget about it? She thought to herself. "Anyway, killing him would be self defense. You don't get sent to death for self defense. And, if he lives he'll just kill again." Avery added forcing her words to be calm. I've killed enough to know the laws. She noted to herself. Nights last request made her close her eyes for a moment. Though she kept her grip tight and firm she wasn't going to let this battered go. "Night, there's something you should know." She said letting out a sigh. Why not break my cover, perfect idea. Ugh your an idiot Avery! She scolded herself silently. "I'm not what you think I am. But I'd like to know if your want to know before I tell you." She finished. You have to be out of your mind! Blowing your cover by telling them your an assassin is the worst idea ever. But it might push that Night away, she knows nothing of the outside world. Avery argued with herself glancing down to let her hair cover her face enough for no one to see it well but still a low her to see.

Dark Queen
April 12th, 2018, 03:02 PM
Avery sighed. "Night, it is true killing is wrong. In your point of view. " She started not turning to look at Night even though she knew she was right behind her. Couldn't she had just gone out of forget about it? She thought to herself. "Anyway, killing him would be self defense. You don't get sent to death for self defense. And, if he lives he'll just kill again." Avery added forcing her words to be calm. I've killed enough to know the laws. She noted to herself. Nights last request made her close her eyes for a moment. Though she kept her grip tight and firm she wasn't going to let this battered go. "Night, there's something you should know." She said letting out a sigh. Why not break my cover, perfect idea. Ugh your an idiot Avery! She scolded herself silently. "I'm not what you think I am. But I'd like to know if your want to know before I tell you." She finished. You have to be out of your mind! Blowing your cover by telling them your an assassin is the worst idea ever. But it might push that Night away, she knows nothing of the outside world. Avery argued with herself glancing down to let her hair cover her face enough for no one to see it well but still a low her to see.

"What do you mean? Your like us! A monster or whatever we are and if you are something else I don't care I'm.still your friend!" Night tilted her head and then looked at the window she had busted. Why couldn't they just escape and forget about the man?? "Guys let's just escape and forget about the man!" she pleaded with a sad face while Jello and the kitten were in her arms.

Dark Queen
April 12th, 2018, 07:19 PM
Broken Madness

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 12th, 2018, 07:46 PM
Killer eyes glowed as he begins to step forward and suddenly slap Night “ Silence! You are nothing like us. You’re a coward! A monster who can’t even act like one!! We are nothing like him. We are killers, monsters beasts who aren’t human! We do not feel fear, we are fear!!” He yells as he begins to step back “ now are we done acting like mortals or are we going to stand up and be the beasts we are?”

Dark Queen
April 12th, 2018, 07:50 PM
Killer eyes glowed as he began step forward and suddenly slap Night “ Silence! You are nothing like us. You’re a coward! A monster who can’t even act like one!! We are nothing like him. We are killers, monsters beasts who aren’t human! We do not feel fear, we are fear!!” He yells as he begins to step back “ now are we done acting like mortals or are we going to stand up and be the beasts we are?”
Night let out a small gasp and grabbed her cheek, she let out a small growl and suddenly kicked Killer as hard as she could in the stomach "No!! I'm nothing like You!" She said with a frown. She turned away crossing her arms muttering things about him angrily. "I know I'm a coward..." Night whispered "Me, Avery, and Circuit aren't like you..you're just mean"

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 12th, 2018, 07:59 PM
Night let out a small gasp and grabbed her cheek, she let out a small growl and suddenly kicked Killer as hard as she could in the stomach "No!! I'm nothing like You!" She said with a frown. She turned away crossing her arms muttering things about him angrily. "I know I'm a coward..." Night whispered "Me, Avery, and Circuit aren't like you..you're just mean"
His eyes glowed dangerously as he looks at her, the pain quickly fading and slowly was replaced with anger as he begins to stand behind her and growl “ I’m Killer, I’m not Avery, Circuit, Sasuke, Naruto winter or any other being you know!! I’m a monster! A beast who couldn’t even save the ones he loved! “ he grabs her shoulder roughly “ now listen to me Sas-“ his eyes widened when he realized what he was about to say. He opens his mouth a bit than closes it as he let’s go of her. “ ........ Look, the only way out of this is to kill... no one will care if he dies. I will make sure of that... I understand your hate toe hurting this man but this is all we got. ...” he looks away “ .... all we got..” He Says as he begins to turn away

Dark Queen
April 12th, 2018, 08:08 PM
His eyes glowed dangerously as he looks at her, the pain quickly fading and slowly was replaced with anger as he begins to stand behind her and growl “ I’m Killer, I’m not Avery, Circuit, Sasuke, Naruto winter or any other being you know!! I’m a monster! A beast who couldn’t even save the ones he loved! “ he grabs her shoulder roughly “ now listen to me Sas-“ his eyes widened when he realized what he was about to say. He opens his mouth a bit than closes it as he let’s go of her. “ ........ Look, the only way out of this is to kill... no one will care if he dies. I will make sure of that... I understand your hate toe hurting this man but this is all we got. ...” he looks away “ .... all we got..” He Says as he begins to turn away
Night flinched at the sudden movement "He has loved ones they'll care, he's not a nobody" she said with tears in her eyes "Why won't you guys just escape through the window? Everything will be fine if we just leave!" she said, her voice cracking a bit.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 12th, 2018, 08:20 PM
Night flinched at the sudden movement "He has loved ones they'll care, he's not a nobody" she said with tears in her eyes "Why won't you guys just escape through the window? Everything will be fine if we just leave!" she said, her voice cracking a bit.
His eyes sharpen “ I have loved ones that care!!! I have 6 boys! A little girl! A wife that cares! I have a family too! “ he yells “ ... my boys, my daughter my wife! They are everything to me if I have to kill to see them again so be it. Sasuke, Naruto, winter, hades, Diablo, Lucifer and Sano my kids are out there waiting for me... I know they don’t care about what I do and I know it hurts them to see me this way but I have to do everything in my power to keep them safe... even if they hate me. You are nothing to me” he looks at her coldly “ you will never mean anything to me...”

Dark Queen
April 12th, 2018, 08:26 PM
His eyes sharpen “ I have loved ones that care!!! I have 6 boys! A little girl! A wife that cares! I have a family too! “ he yells “ ... my boys, my daughter my wife! They are everything to me if I have to kill to see them again so be it. Sasuke, Naruto, winter, hades, Diablo, Lucifer and Sano my kids are out there waiting for me... I know they don’t care about what I do and I know it hurts them to see me this way but I have to do everything in my power to keep them safe... even if they hate me. You are nothing to me” he looks at her coldly “ you will never mean anything to me...”
Night stood still then took a deep breath "You think I care? I only have Sizzle, Avery, Circuit in my life that I care about, who I would protect! I don't care you I mean nothing to you!!" she hissed loudly turning around looking at him darkly, this was abnormal for Night to act like this. "Cause Killer.....I know you don't care about anything but your family..." she says coldly glaring at him like she would hurt him or someone else.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 12th, 2018, 08:39 PM
Night stood still then took a deep breath "You think I care? I only have Sizzle, Avery, Circuit in my life that I care about, who I would protect! I don't care you I mean nothing to you!!" she hissed loudly turning around looking at him darkly, this was abnormal for Night to act like this. "Cause Killer.....I know you don't care about anything but your family..." she says coldly glaring at him like she would hurt him or someone else.
He nods “ yes I do care about them... but they don’t care about me” He Says coldly as he looks at her. “ my family tried to kill me, my family is the reason I’m here yet I still love them. They are my only light and I .. ruined it. My son is like you, pure innocent thinking that everything can be solved without violence and death... when it’s not. My son ... I hurt him and now they all hate me. Because I tried to teach them about life... about what life did to me. I had a name... I forgot it. I had a life, I ruined it. I had love but that’s gone now... all I have is them.. but I can not earn their trust if I’m here fighting a pointless fight.. with you”

Dark Queen
April 12th, 2018, 08:45 PM
He nods “ yes I do care about them... but they don’t care about me” He Says coldly as he looks at her. “ my family tried to kill me, my family is the reason I’m here yet I still love them. They are my only light and I .. ruined it. My son is like you, pure innocent thinking that everything can be solved without violence and death... when it’s not. My son ... I hurt him and now they all hate me. Because I tried to teach them about life... about what life did to me. I had a name... I forgot it. I had a life, I ruined it. I had love but that’s gone now... all I have is them.. but I can not earn their trust if I’m here fighting a pointless fight.. with you”
Night let her mouth drop open a tiny bit but frowned feeling bad now ".....Sorry" she apologized with a sad smile but at the same time it looked slightly happy, like she had finally heard of a person like her.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 12th, 2018, 08:48 PM
Night let her mouth drop open a tiny bit but frowned feeling bad now ".....Sorry" she apologized with a sad smile but at the same time it looked slightly happy, like she had finally heard of a person like her.
He looks at her “ don’t apologize... it’s my fault not yours” he says calmly. “ now .. are we going to kill the man or not?”

Dark Queen
April 12th, 2018, 08:52 PM
He looks at her “ don’t apologize... it’s my fault not yours” he says calmly. “ now .. are we going to kill the man or not?”
"Well I'm not! You guys can but I'll be away so I can't see it" she declares pulling out a over-sized hoodie from no where and pulling it on. She pulled up the hood just for fun.

Fuzzy
April 12th, 2018, 10:13 PM
Avery got tired of hold the man as Night and Killer fought. So she hit him over the head with the other pipe. Knocking him out though a bit of blood ran from his head. Then she placed the pipes in her belt lip again. "Stop your pointless bickering!" She ordered them as she pushed past. She didn't care about their personal life. Honestly it made her uncomfortable. She didn't have one or understand one so why wouldn't it make her uncomfortable. "You can share sad stories later. It's not like anyones past matters." She continued. "Oh and Night that piece of, I don't know what isn't dead. Only knocked out. " She added pointing at the man. Yet. She added to herself. Clearing her throat Avery walked over to the window. "Yeah we're monsters but I'm also a trained assassin. So, no I'm not what you think I am. And you don't know me." She told Night though she didn't care if the others knew. Why keep it a secret? It wasn't like she'd see them much. Or want to. Awaiting a response she lean against the wall.

Dark Queen
April 12th, 2018, 10:20 PM
Avery got tired of hold the man as Night and Killer fought. So she hit him over the head with the other pipe. Knocking him out though a bit of blood ran from his head. Then she placed the pipes in her belt lip again. "Stop your pointless bickering!" She ordered them as she pushed past. She didn't care about their personal life. Honestly it made her uncomfortable. She didn't have one or understand one so why wouldn't it make her uncomfortable. "You can share sad stories later. It's not like anyones past matters." She continued. "Oh and Night that piece of, I don't know what isn't dead. Only knocked out. " She added pointing at the man. Yet. She added to herself. Clearing her throat Avery walked over to the window. "Yeah we're monsters but I'm also a trained assassin. So, no I'm not what you think I am. And you don't know me." She told Night though she didn't care if the others knew. Why keep it a secret? It wasn't like she'd see them much. Or want to. Awaiting a response she lean against the wall.

Night looked up at Avery "A-A-Assassin?! S-so c-c-cool!!" she stuttered with her eyes gleaming a bit "But your still my friend" she smiled at Avery and put the kitten in her hoodie pocket while petting it.

Fuzzy
April 12th, 2018, 10:35 PM
Avery stained blankly at Night. What just happened? She asked herself. This was honesty a first. "Lets just leave." She said not sure what else to say. Running her hand though her hair her eyes suddenly flashed. "Go get your boyfriend and let's get out of here." She added talking about Circuit when she said boyfriend.

Dark Queen
April 12th, 2018, 10:38 PM
Avery stained blankly at Night. What just happened? She asked herself. This was honesty a first. "Lets just leave." She said not sure what else to say. Running her hand though her hair her eyes suddenly flashed. "Go get your boyfriend and let's get out of here." She added talking about Circuit when she said boyfriend.

Night face turned bright red "He is NOT my boyfriend" she pointed out "and firstly I need to get this kitten out" she said going towards the window then jumped landing on the ground. "FREEDOM!!!" Night yelled and started to cry while smiling.

Fuzzy
April 12th, 2018, 10:54 PM
Avery smirked at the redness of her face. "Sure." She said moving so Night could jump out of the window. "Circuit! We'll leave you here if you don't come." She called to him the jumped out the window as lightly as a bird. She'd done it so many times it was like walking for her. "Oh by the way. If your sticking with me you should now I won't be reframing from killing." She promised Night. It was a true faceted she was an assassin she wasn't going to kill.

wolfie
April 13th, 2018, 01:00 AM
[ oof, i blame my forgetfulness for not replying. Dark Queen Fuzzyfeline Broken Madness]

circuit's claws slowly retracted, leaving his nails bloody. he flop onto the ground for a second, sometimes he had trouble shifting parts of his body and would lose control. either the curse or just when his dragon/demon/whatever he is [ all i know is that circuit has horns and wings and shifts into a dragon. he can be anything. xD ] blood comes in. circuit blinked, letting out a deep chuckle as the two bickered. he stood up, staring at avery for longer than a minute before shaking his head. "night wishes. sorry, gals, i don't dig girls. plus, i only need atlas. " circuit stated, "IM COMING, IM COMING! UGH, YOU TRY LOSIN YOUR HUMANITY BITS BY BIT- OH WAIT, YOU NEVER HAD ANY TO BEGIN WITH!" so what it was a lame remark, circuit did not care this point. he look at the window, crossing his arms. by the looks of it, he wouldn't fit unless he shifted to his tiny dragon form that he despised. what was with that form? "are you guys even sure this man is a human? i mean, when im in this house im stuck as this tiny dragon form. trust me, that is NOT normal for me. " circuit was stalling, truth be told.

Dark Queen
April 13th, 2018, 03:08 PM
[ oof, i blame my forgetfulness for not replying. Dark Queen Fuzzyfeline Broken Madness]

circuit's claws slowly retracted, leaving his nails bloody. he flop onto the ground for a second, sometimes he had trouble shifting parts of his body and would lose control. either the curse or just when his dragon/demon/whatever he is [ all i know is that circuit has horns and wings and shifts into a dragon. he can be anything. xD ] blood comes in. circuit blinked, letting out a deep chuckle as the two bickered. he stood up, staring at avery for longer than a minute before shaking his head. "night wishes. sorry, gals, i don't dig girls. plus, i only need atlas. " circuit stated, "IM COMING, IM COMING! UGH, YOU TRY LOSIN YOUR HUMANITY BITS BY BIT- OH WAIT, YOU NEVER HAD ANY TO BEGIN WITH!" so what it was a lame remark, circuit did not care this point. he look at the window, crossing his arms. by the looks of it, he wouldn't fit unless he shifted to his tiny dragon form that he despised. what was with that form? "are you guys even sure this man is a human? i mean, when im in this house im stuck as this tiny dragon form. trust me, that is NOT normal for me. " circuit was stalling, truth be told.
"GUYS HURRY UP!!! THERES FLOWERS, DIRT, GRASS, TREES" Night yelled as she started climbing a tree with a bright smile "THIS IS THE HAPPIEST IVE EVER BEEN!" She laughed swinging on a tree branch back and forth. But then she ran off fast my and didn't come back for at least a good 20 minutes before coming back with a chocolate bar, a dagger, and some arrows "I have a suprise!~" Night said smiling while hiding all the stuff behind her back. Broken Madness Fuzzyfeline The Fallen Queen)

Dark Queen
April 13th, 2018, 11:48 PM
Broken Madness

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 13th, 2018, 11:53 PM
Killer looks around, his eyes focused on a few things than he looks at night “ ....” he begins to quickly change into his beast form and suddenly run, he ran for it. For his family passing everyone and just disappearing into the forest. Killer was gone but eventually he comes back growling a bit “ where are we?”

Dark Queen
April 13th, 2018, 11:55 PM
Killer looks around, his eyes focused on a few things than he looks at night “ ....” he begins to quickly change into his beast form and suddenly run, he ran for it. For his family passing everyone and just disappearing into the forest. Killer was gone but eventually he comes back growling a bit “ where are we?”
Night looks around then shrugs then gave Killer his 'present' which was a dagger "Psst, don't tell them.i got a gift for them" she whispered putting her hands in her hoodie pocket.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 13th, 2018, 11:56 PM
Night looks around then shrugs then gave Killer his 'present' which was a dagger "Psst, don't tell them.i got a gift for them" she whispered putting her hands in her hoodie pocket.
He looks at the dagger and growls as he grabs the thing and stabs it to the ground “ ... where did you get it?”

Dark Queen
April 13th, 2018, 11:59 PM
He looks at the dagger and growls as he grabs the thing and stabs it to the ground “ ... where did you get it?”
"I...uh..borrowed it..from a house.." Night says with a smile "The people we're asleep but the woman almost saw me" she said still smiling. Night gave
Avery some arrows "Your welcome" she smirked. Fuzzyfeline [=1361]

Dark Queen
April 14th, 2018, 09:39 AM
Broken Madness

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 14th, 2018, 09:41 AM
"I...uh..borrowed it..from a house.." Night says with a smile "The people we're asleep but the woman almost saw me" she said still smiling. Night gave
Avery some arrows "Your welcome" she smirked. Fuzzyfeline [=1361]
His eyes glowed as he looks at the knife and huffs stubbornly as he begins to turn around and howl loudly trying to get a answer desperately

Dark Queen
April 14th, 2018, 09:43 AM
His eyes glowed as he looks at the knife and huffs stubbornly as he begins to turn around and howl loudly trying to get a answer desperately
Night frowned "Aren't you gonna say thanks?" she questions him crossing her arms.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 14th, 2018, 09:47 AM
Night frowned "Aren't you gonna say thanks?" she questions him crossing her arms.
His flicked his ear “ no, this is not my gift to earn. I have to find my kids that’s all that matters “ He Says howling again

Dark Queen
April 14th, 2018, 09:49 AM
His flicked his ear “ no, this is not my gift to earn. I have to find my kids that’s all that matters “ He Says howling again
Night faked a dramatic gasp "And I took things just for you guys to have" she pouted and sat down on a tree branch. "But it IS useful rigghhhttt??" she asked.
Broken Madness

Dark Queen
April 14th, 2018, 11:49 AM
Fuzzyfeline

Fuzzy
April 14th, 2018, 12:52 PM
Avery took the arrows. These may be useful. She noted looking over the arrows. "Thanks," She mumbled not completely sure what else to say. The arrows were not as sharp as the few she had. "I'll use the for practice." She declared aloud. Watching Killer look for his family was h off but it brought up a question. Stabbing the arrows into the ground she scanned the area. The tree will be useful, then the window. She thought. Getting in just the right angle she ran and jumped If he tree to a second story window. Avery pulled herself on to the window Leigh. Then she slid her feet into the rim to keep her balance. Taking a deep breath she reached up and climbed on top the roof. Judging by the sun it's a little past dawn. The young assassin noted. Now we're are we? She wondered looking at the building in the distance.

Dark Queen
April 14th, 2018, 12:57 PM
Avery took the arrows. These may be useful. She noted looking over the arrows. "Thanks," She mumbled not completely sure what else to say. The arrows were not as sharp as the few she had. "I'll use the for practice." She declared aloud. Watching Killer look for his family was h off but it brought up a question. Stabbing the arrows into the ground she scanned the area. The tree will be useful, then the window. She thought. Getting in just the right angle she ran and jumped If he tree to a second story window. Avery pulled herself on to the window Leigh. Then she slid her feet into the rim to keep her balance. Taking a deep breath she reached up and climbed on top the roof. Judging by the sun it's a little past dawn. The young assassin noted. Now we're are we? She wondered looking at the building in the distance.

Night smiled brightly when Avery took the arrows "You Like them!!" she exclaimed with a smile. Then she gasped when she looked around "WE'RE IN A HUGE NEIGHBORHOOD!!" she yelled pulling down her hood.

wolfie
April 14th, 2018, 01:06 PM
circuit ran his fingers through his hair, "neighborhood? does that mean humans are nearby?" he cringed, he didn't really like humans. they were very, very, very stupid in his opinion. no wonder vampires drunk from them so easily. circuit pull up his hood, hiding his fluffy hair and face mostly. he wondered if he should shift and fly away from them. some part of him didn't allow him. the other part was to go find atlas and the other part was to return his tribes and kill night, killer, and avery. probably the last part was apart of the curse. circuit was deep in thought before he lift his head. "we can kill a household and take their house to hide. " circuit finally said. a dull aching feeling was still in his chest but he ignored it for now.

Fuzzyfeline Broken Madness Dark Queen

Dark Queen
April 14th, 2018, 01:09 PM
circuit ran his fingers through his hair, "neighborhood? does that mean humans are nearby?" he cringed, he didn't really like humans. they were very, very, very stupid in his opinion. no wonder vampires drunk from them so easily. circuit pull up his hood, hiding his fluffy hair and face mostly. he wondered if he should shift and fly away from them. some part of him didn't allow him. the other part was to go find atlas and the other part was to return his tribes and kill night, killer, and avery. probably the last part was apart of the curse. circuit was deep in thought before he lift his head. "we can kill a household and take their house to hide. " circuit finally said. a dull aching feeling was still in his chest but he ignored it for now.

Fuzzyfeline Broken Madness Dark Queen
Night gave Circuit a chocolate bar "It's your gift, be happy cause I didn't know what you like" she said putting her hands in her hoodie pocket. "Why don't we go to the house I stole fro- I mean.borrowed your gifts from?" she suggested.

wolfie
April 14th, 2018, 01:22 PM
Night gave Circuit a chocolate bar "It's your gift, be happy cause I didn't know what you like" she said putting her hands in her hoodie pocket. "Why don't we go to the house I stole fro- I mean.borrowed your gifts from?" she suggested.

circuit held back a laugh, "chocolate is poisonous to me but thank you anyway. lets see if i can poison killer with it. i mean what?" he took the chocolate bar and threw it at killer. "eat. it!!" he had no idea if it would poison killer. he knew chocolate didn't exactly kill him but it did make him very sick. he just wanted to make killer sick as a payback if it was like that. circuit blinked, surprised a bit. night was letting him kill the household? "i can kill them?" he tilt his head to the side a little.

Dark Queen
April 14th, 2018, 01:28 PM
circuit held back a laugh, "chocolate is poisonous to me but thank you anyway. lets see if i can poison killer with it. i mean what?" he took the chocolate bar and threw it at killer. "eat. it!!" he had no idea if it would poison killer. he knew chocolate didn't exactly kill him but it did make him very sick. he just wanted to make killer sick as a payback if it was like that. circuit blinked, surprised a bit. night was letting him kill the household? "i can kill them?" he tilt his head to the side a little.
"nooo...But yeah you can but I'll be outside while your doing it, I know I can't stop death so.." Night explained with a small frown she thought she could stop death but it was just a regular thing. She wouldn't do it though. "There's only a man.and a woman" she told him and then started leading them to the house.
When she stopped they were in front of a big house. She pointed "Here we are" Night said holding Jello.

Dark Queen
April 14th, 2018, 03:04 PM
Fuzzyfeline

Dark Queen
April 14th, 2018, 05:16 PM
The Fallen Queen

Fuzzy
April 14th, 2018, 09:00 PM
Avery claimed off the house and followed Night and Circuit to the house. "So, we're just going to kill the for fun?" She asked. The kitten had followed her and was sitting on her foot. She glanced at it before looking back at the younger people around her. "I don't kill without a reason. Do we have one?" She added. Now she sounded like she was growing soft. A good assassin doesn't kill for pleaser. She reminded herself.

Dark Queen
April 14th, 2018, 09:06 PM
Avery claimed off the house and followed Night and Circuit to the house. "So, we're just going to kill the for fun?" She asked. The kitten had followed her and was sitting on her foot. She glanced at it before looking back at the younger people around her. "I don't kill without a reason. Do we have one?" She added. Now she sounded like she was growing soft. A good assassin doesn't kill for pleaser. She reminded herself.

"So we can hide...?" night said it almost like a question. She played with her black hair slid down the wall onto the grass. Then she gasped "WOAH, WOAH, WOAH!!!' she yelled and ran over to a.big chainsaw and swung it around "Look at this thing! I could totally chop some food with this! Or cut down doors!" she laughed childishly and crunk it up causing to make a loud noise. Night swung it around while it was crunk up and cut the fence then she fell almost landing on it causing her to scream loudly. Then she laughed.

Fuzzy
April 14th, 2018, 09:22 PM
"So we can hide...?" night said it almost like a question. She played with her black hair slid down the wall onto the grass. Then she gasped "WOAH, WOAH, WOAH!!!' she yelled and ran over to a.big chainsaw and swung it around "Look at this thing! I could totally chop some food with this! Or cut down doors!" she laughed childishly and crunk it up causing to make a loud noise. Night swung it around while it was crunk up and cut the fence then she fell almost landing on it causing her to scream loudly. Then she laughed.
[Ignore the question I asked.]

"No we're not hiding." Avery said calmly shaking her head. She was in no way going to act like a cowered. As Night picked up the chainsaw she just watched not sure what to say till she almost fell in it. "You idiot! What in the world did you thing you were doing? Trying to kill yourself?" She demanded. Her voice had a hard time to it caliber sounds quite mad. But really it was her secretly worrying about Night and the nagging thought of how stupid that was.

Dark Queen
April 14th, 2018, 10:00 PM
[Ignore the question I asked.]

"No we're not hiding." Avery said calmly shaking her head. She was in no way going to act like a cowered. As Night picked up the chainsaw she just watched not sure what to say till she almost fell in it. "You idiot! What in the world did you thing you were doing? Trying to kill yourself?" She demanded. Her voice had a hard time to it caliber sounds quite mad. But really it was her secretly worrying about Night and the nagging thought of how stupid that was.

Night laughed and giggled like there was no tomorrow "No it's funny I fell though" she giggled and got back up, she picked up the chainsaw and started swinging it around again. She made sure she didn't almost fall on it.
Fuzzyfeline Broken Madness

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 15th, 2018, 12:31 AM
Killer was in his human form now and was closing his eyes as he sat down and soon, low growls was heard around them as a huge black shadow like wolf jumps out suddenly and tackles killer to the ground. The wolf roars in killers face, “ why are you here?! And alive at that” growled the wolf as two people stepped out, each holding a gun aiming at the others, one man had hair as white as snow, his eyes were ice Blue and were cold as he looked at them. The other has hair as bright as the sun and had sky blue eyes that were cold and filled with silent anger. The blonde one growls “ did you save this man? Are you working for him?”

Dark Queen
April 15th, 2018, 12:37 AM
Killer was in his human form now and was closing his eyes as he sat down and soon, low growls was heard around them as a huge black shadow like wolf jumps out suddenly and tackles killer to the ground. The wolf roars in killers face, “ why are you here?! And alive at that” growled the wolf as two people stepped out, each holding a gun aiming at the others, one man had hair as white as snow, his eyes were ice Blue and were cold as he looked at them. The other has hair as bright as the sun and had sky blue eyes that were cold and filled with silent anger. The blonde one growls “ did you save this man? Are you working for him?”
Night stared at the people, she slowly pulled the chainsaw closer to her, "Um...Hi" she says with a small smile. She kept the Chainsaw close to her just in case. "Well I didn't save him and I'm not working for him. But Hiya I'm Night!" she smiles and her teddy jumps down and stands in front of her. Night walked up "How do you have white hair? That's cool!" she laughs.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 15th, 2018, 12:47 AM
Night stared at the people, she slowly pulled the chainsaw closer to her, "Um...Hi" she says with a small smile. She kept the Chainsaw close to her just in case. "Well I didn't save him and I'm not working for him. But Hiya I'm Night!" she smiles and her teddy jumps down and stands in front of her. Night walked up "How do you have white hair? That's cool!" she laughs.
The wolf snaps his jaws “ answer!” Killer growls “ because I’m a changed man Sasuke!” The wolf growls more “ lies. You hurt our mother scarred our bodies and you expect us to just believe that. Lies!!” He snaps his jaws again as the man with white hair moves his gun down “ ... I’m a ice dragon one might say. White is a symbol of what I am”

Dark Queen
April 15th, 2018, 12:52 AM
The wolf snaps his jaws “ answer!” Killer growls “ because I’m a changed man Sasuke!” The wolf growls more “ lies. You hurt our mother scarred our bodies and you expect us to just believe that. Lies!!” He snaps his jaws again as the man with white hair moves his gun down “ ... I’m a ice dragon one might say. White is a symbol of what I am”
"Cool! Say, why are you gonna hurt killer if he loves you?" Night questioned the man with a slightly suspicious face. Her black hair covering one of her eyes "I mean,,,he's not that bad of a person" she shrugged.

Fuzzy
April 15th, 2018, 12:53 AM
Avery gets in a defensive passion. She was ready to take out the sharpest pipes though she'd prefer to have a knife or some real weapon. With her messy unkempt hair blowing in the wind she gave the three a glare. "Let me guess, your either his enemies or family. He brought them up during one of the main fights between Night." She said standing her ground. Honestly she didn't care if they knew Night's name, she already have it to them. But she didn't want them to know anything about her. "It'd be a stretch to say we work for him. Or even liked him." She added. "But though your best shot."

Dark Queen
April 15th, 2018, 01:02 AM
Avery gets in a defensive passion. She was ready to take out the sharpest pipes though she'd prefer to have a knife or some real weapon. With her messy unkempt hair blowing in the wind she gave the three a glare. "Let me guess, your either his enemies or family. He brought them up during one of the main fights between Night." She said standing her ground. Honestly she didn't care if they knew Night's name, she already have it to them. But she didn't want them to know anything about her. "It'd be a stretch to say we work for him. Or even liked him." She added. "But though your best shot."

Night turned around and glared at Avery with a slight crazed look "Hah...Avery get rid of the pipes they might kill us" she whispered and turned back to the white haired man.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 15th, 2018, 01:17 AM
Night turned around and glared at Avery with a slight crazed look "Hah...Avery get rid of the pipes they might kill us" she whispered and turned back to the white haired man.

The Wolf named Sasuke changes into a human and stands up, he was a dangerously handsome man with mixed colored eyes one blue and the other blood red. His hair long and as black as night and tied up in a ponytail. He growls softly “ we’re his family and enemies. “ he says coldly “ I am Sasuke Wolfheart, these are my brothers Naruto foxheart and winter dragonheart. This man is a monster yet he lives... why is that? “ he says coldly as he begins to step forward as Naruto puts the gun away, Sasuke looks at them “ .... he’s a monster yet he lives after we dealt with him why is that?”

Dark Queen
April 15th, 2018, 01:23 AM
The Wolf named Sasuke changes into a human and stands up, he was a dangerously handsome man with mixed colored eyes one blue and the other blood red. His hair long and as black as night and tied up in a ponytail. He growls softly “ we’re his family and enemies. “ he says coldly “ I am Sasuke Wolfheart, these are my brothers Naruto foxheart and winter dragonheart. This man is a monster yet he lives... why is that? “ he says coldly as he begins to step forward as Naruto puts the gun away, Sasuke looks at them “ .... he’s a monster yet he lives after we dealt with him why is that?”
Night took a step back she was kinda creeped out by Sasuke "Oh uh I don't know.." she shrugged putting down the chainsaw "Magic that's why" she said with a childish look. Truth be told she thought they were nice people "As long as you don't kill or hurt someone here I'm A Ok!" she smiled.

Fuzzy
April 15th, 2018, 01:33 AM
Avery was surprised by how handsome Sasuke looked but she didn't show it. Straightening herself she glanced at Night. Stop being so childish! She wanted to scolded her. But now wasn't the time. So, she looked back at Sasuke meeting his dual colored eyes with a level gaze. "Is it my fault he lives? No. And I don't know, I don't involve myself in personal stuff." She answered calmly. It was a lot easier to sound clan when a gun wasn't pointed at your head. She kept the coldness out of her voice but it was far from soft.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 15th, 2018, 01:37 AM
Avery was surprised by how handsome Sasuke looked but she didn't show it. Straightening herself she glanced at Night. Stop being so childish! She wanted to scolded her. But now wasn't the time. So, she looked back at Sasuke meeting his dual colored eyes with a level gaze. "Is it my fault he lives? No. And I don't know, I don't involve myself in personal stuff." She answered calmly. It was a lot easier to sound clan when a gun wasn't pointed at your head. She kept the coldness out of her voice but it was far from soft.

Night took a step back she was kinda creeped out by Sasuke "Oh uh I don't know.." she shrugged putting down the chainsaw "Magic that's why" she said with a childish look. Truth be told she thought they were nice people "As long as you don't kill or hurt someone here I'm A Ok!" she smiled.

Sasuke eyes glowed softly as he closes his eyes and nods “ i see. Well ... we might as well take him away for now why are y’all here? This is my territory as far as I remember. “ he asks calmly this time a bit more kind. “ and don’t worry we don’t intend to spill blood... in front of pure ones like you two.. especially you” he says looking at Avery “ even though your beautiful and as dazzling as the stars against the night sky. I will not spill blood unless I have to but of course not in your sight.” Winter laughs softly “ such a smooth talker. I’m blushing~” he says playfully as Naruto rolls his eyes “ do any of y’all need to be healed? Except killer,” he says glaring at the man coldly

Dark Queen
April 15th, 2018, 02:05 AM
Sasuke eyes glowed softly as he closes his eyes and nods “ i see. Well ... we might as well take him away for now why are y’all here? This is my territory as far as I remember. “ he asks calmly this time a bit more kind. “ and don’t worry we don’t intend to spill blood... in front of pure ones like you two.. especially you” he says looking at Avery “ even though your beautiful and as dazzling as the stars against the night sky. I will not spill blood unless I have to but of course not in your sight.” Winter laughs softly “ such a smooth talker. I’m blushing~” he says playfully as Naruto rolls his eyes “ do any of y’all need to be healed? Except killer,” he says glaring at the man coldly
Night realized something "You're uh, you're uh treating killer like trash" she pointed out slightly confused. She sat in a tree branch comprehending this.

wolfie
April 15th, 2018, 07:49 PM
Circuit stayed silent throughout most of it. He seriously thought it was a joke. He stared at the three people, indeed they were handsome. Circuit didn't mind getting free eye candy. "This is why I think family is stupid. Always end up trying to kill you or.. Well, hating you. " He finally spoke up, his expression was blank and emotionless. Still not sure if this was a joke or not. Circuit looked at Sasuke's red and blue eyes. It reminded him of Max's eye color. While Max only had a red eye because it was a symbol of the deal he made with that demon. He covered it up, though. "Sasuke, right? Did you make a deal with a demon or s omethin? Well fallen angel. Whatever that thing was. " Circuit asked out of pure curiosity. He, himself didn't have a clue on what Kai was. He finally tore his gaze away from Winter. "Huh, those kind of dragons are rare. Well, where I come from. " He admitted. He ignored Sasuke's statement about this being his terrtiory. They already said no blood would be split. Not like Circuit minded. He was itching for a good fight.

( sorry for any spelling miskates. I'm on a phone. )

Dark Queen
April 15th, 2018, 07:53 PM
Circuit stayed silent throughout most of it. He seriously thought it was a joke. He stared at the three people, indeed they were handsome. Circuit didn't mind getting free eye candy. "This is why I think family is stupid. Always end up trying to kill you or.. Well, hating you. " He finally spoke up, his expression was blank and emotionless. Still not sure if this was a joke or not. Circuit looked at Sasuke's red and blue eyes. It reminded him of Max's eye color. While Max only had a red eye because it was a symbol of the deal he made with that demon. He covered it up, though. "Sasuke, right? Did you make a deal with a demon or s omethin? Well fallen angel. Whatever that thing was. " Circuit asked out of pure curiosity. He, himself didn't have a clue on what Kai was. He finally tore his gaze away from Winter. "Huh, those kind of dragons are rare. Well, where I come from. " He admitted. He ignored Sasuke's statement about this being his terrtiory. They already said no blood would be split. Not like Circuit minded. He was itching for a good fight.

Night pouted "You guys are all something cool while I'm just short" she whined and picked up.the chainsaw, crunk it up then started swinging it around. She swing it until she hit her head on a tree letting out a small hiss "Ow!" Night frowned but kept swinging the chainsaw almost hitting Circuit.

Fuzzy
April 15th, 2018, 08:52 PM
Avery wasn't sure how to respond to Sasuke's words. Smooth indeed. She thought. His territory, where were they? "My apologies, I didn't know this was anyone's land." She said. Avery didn't want to make enemies at all. Having no real ways to defend hers due to being without any weapons. That was one thing she regretted, Avery hadn't been carrying anything the day the man kidnapped her because she had been in a weapon free space.
Night spinning the chainsaw again drug her out of thought. "Night for the second time, put that away. Your going to kill yourself or someone else!" Avery scrolled her this time unable to keep a hint of worry out of her voice. Sighing she shook her head. "At the moment I believe we're fine. If Night doesn't kill herself." She answered Sasuke letting her last sentence be more of a mumble.

Dark Queen
April 15th, 2018, 08:57 PM
Avery wasn't sure how to respond to Sasuke's words. Smooth indeed. She thought. His territory, where were they? "My apologies, I didn't know this was anyone's land." She said. Avery didn't want to make enemies at all. Having no real ways to defend hers due to being without any weapons. That was one thing she regretted, Avery hadn't been carrying anything the day the man kidnapped her because she had been in a weapon free space.
Night spinning the chainsaw again drug her out of thought. "Night for the second time, put that away. Your going to kill yourself or someone else!" Avery scrolled her this time unable to keep a hint of worry out of her voice. Sighing she shook her head. "At the moment I believe we're fine. If Night doesn't kill herself." She answered Sasuke letting her last sentence be more of a mumble.

"I'll be fine!" Night laughed and kept swinging the chainsaw until she tripped and fell with the chainsaw on her leg noticing it was about to cut her. She let out a loud scream and kicked it up in the air "I'm ok!" she reassured.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 16th, 2018, 12:52 AM
"I'll be fine!" Night laughed and kept swinging the chainsaw until she tripped and fell with the chainsaw on her leg noticing it was about to cut her. She let out a loud scream and kicked it up in the air "I'm ok!" she reassured.

Sasuke looks at Circuit “ no, having a red eye is a symbol of power, a symbol of a curse that can not be lifted even if we tried. Why I have this eye is because of the man behind us, he blood is dirty and demonic luckily my mother was somewhat lighter, which is why I have a green eye. Anyway I’m technically of demon blood but also angel.” He says calmly as he begins to look At Avery. “ it’s not your fault we knew of a mortal that stepped out of bonds here and there that lived here I’m guessing he probably kidnapped y’all. So it’s our fault but anyway, as a rule of madness we must help y’all anyway we can since technically by law you brought back our leader even if our ceremony is almost here. He’s still leader...” he says glaring at killer who once again said nothing and looked away as he looks at Avery again “ so we owe y’all for it my debt as second in command and next leader shall be bigger and forgive me if it’s sudden but-“ he begins to step forward towards her and kneel down on one knee bowing to her as if she was a queen “ we’re in your debt my lady. Be it my body or soul I’m yours until this debt is paid “

Winter smiles softly “ are they? Yes they’re rare with us too. However I’m considered the most rarest, for my blood is dragon king. My mom was a pretty big shot in the dragon law and my old man here managed to have her as his bride unfortunately for the price of my life she had to die so I never met the woman but... she’s awesome I do know that”

Naruto sighs softly as he steps forward “ night was it? Forgive me but please put that away. It’s a sign of a challenge in madness eyes and I truly don’t wish to fight you again forgive me”

Fuzzy
April 16th, 2018, 01:39 AM
Avery was going to yell at Night again or something but it seemed the man, Naruto was already doing something about that. Winter seemed to be getting along pretty well with Circuit, neither of them killing each other. Now the man in front of her, Sasuke Wolfheart, part demon part angel a mix between evil and good, darkness and light, madness and sanity. He was different then Winter, Naruto or Killer not just in looks but his personality. It was, well she couldn't explain what it was.
As he explained and practicality apologized back she felt a bit guilty. It was true that they could blame them but that was just not how Avery liked to do thinks. "Oh it-" She started but cut off with surprise as Sasuke bowed down to her. She was to taken aback to really say anything but she slightly stepped back. Guess you could called her shocked or flustered maybe faltered if you didn't know her. How is he in my debt? Should we be in his or something. She wondered not sure how to take all this. So much in one day and it's not more then a few hours past dawn.
"Uh, N-no. Your not in my debt." She promised. This was new. Someone bowing and saying they were in her debt. "Please," Avery added extending her arm to help him up. Just stand. She finished silently.

[Last post before bed, night! ;3]

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 16th, 2018, 02:12 AM
Avery was going to yell at Night again or something but it seemed the man, Naruto was already doing something about that. Winter seemed to be getting along pretty well with Circuit, neither of them killing each other. Now the man in front of her, Sasuke Wolfheart, part demon part angel a mix between evil and good, darkness and light, madness and sanity. He was different then Winter, Naruto or Killer not just in looks but his personality. It was, well she couldn't explain what it was.
As he explained and practicality apologized back she felt a bit nguilty. It was true that they could blame them but that was just not how Avery liked to do thinks. "Oh it-" She started but cut off with surprise as Sasuke bowed down to her. She was to taken aback to really say anything but she slightly stepped back. Guess you could called her shocked or flustered maybe faltered if you didn't know her. How is he in my debt? Should we be in his or something. She wondered not sure how to take all this. So much in one day and it's not more then a few hours past dawn.
"Uh, N-no. Your not in my debt." She promised. This was new. Someone bowing and saying they were in her debt. "Please," Avery added extending her arm to help him up. Just stand. She finished silently.

[Last post before bed, night! ;3]
good night! :3)
Sasuke looks up to her and smiles softly “ you are truly kind my lady” he says as he holds her hand and lets her help him up. He bows his head once more however to kiss her hand and smiles softly at her “ Madness demands it so. Forgive me but y’all must use us however you see fit. Something has to be paid no matter what, it’s something we can not simply break even if you wish it so. Please just a request is all I seek my lady. Be it my life it doesn’t matter as long as it’s a order or a request worthy of the madness name so be it” he says calmly letting go of her hand. “ as leader of the wolf order, we are known to be stubborn please one request is all I need” He Says calmly with a soft warm smile

wolfie
April 16th, 2018, 12:29 PM
circuit blinked for a second, staring at night. He raised his hand to roughly pat her on the head. "NIGHT, YOU IDIOT !! MAYBE I SHOULD HOPE YOU GET HURT!! UGH!!" he really did have a strange way of showing affection. It was just the best way he could suppress being worried without seeming weak. He crossed his arms, turning back to Winter. "I'm going to kill these three if they keep this up. " he grumbled to himself. Okay, maybe only Night was causing a lot of trouble. Circuut scratch the back of his neck, "What even is Dragon ki.. nevermind. Things here are really different from the tribes. Hmm, I think the rarest thing you can be from my tribe is a angel. " Circuit could hear Sasuke. He wasn't going to give up so, he gave him his request. Even if he wasn't in the right place to make it. "Okay, then. Bring us a blade of grass if you wanna do something so bad. "
Broken Madness Fuzzyfeline Dark Queen

Dark Queen
April 16th, 2018, 02:51 PM
Sasuke looks at Circuit “ no, having a red eye is a symbol of power, a symbol of a curse that can not be lifted even if we tried. Why I have this eye is because of the man behind us, he blood is dirty and demonic luckily my mother was somewhat lighter, which is why I 4have a green eye. Anyway I’m technically of demon blood but also angel.” He says calmly as he begins to look At Avery. “ it’s not your fault we knew of a mortal that stepped out of bonds here and there that lived here I’m guessing he probably kidnapped y’all. So it’s our fault but anyway, as a rule of madness we must help y’all anyway we can since technically by law you brought back our leader even if our ceremony is almost here. He’s still leader...” he says glaring at killer who once again said nothing and looked away as he looks at Avery again “ so we owe y’all for it my debt as second in command and next leader shall be bigger and forgive me if it’s sudden but-“ he begins to step forward towards her and kneel down on one knee bowing to her as if she was a queen “ we’re in your debt my lady. Be it my body or soul I’m yours until this debt is paid “

Winter smiles softly “ are they? Yes they’re rare with us too. However I’m considered the most rarest, for my blood is dragon king. My mom was a pretty big shot in the dragon law and my old man here managed to have her as his bride unfortunately for the price of my life she had to die so I never met the woman but... she’s awesome I do know that”

Naruto sighs softly as he steps forward “ night was it? Forgive me but please put that away. It’s a sign of a challenge in madness eyes and I truly don’t wish to fight you again forgive me”
Night pouted "B-B-But the chainsaw...it needs love!" she said hugging the chainsaw. She sighed and stopped swinging the chainsaw and sat down. "Her names gonna be Carry!" Night smiled and hugged the chainsaw tighter. She got up and whispered to Avery "Avery This yo chance to get a man! Go for it! " She smirked backing away then she glared a bit at Circuit "Circuit I'm not an idiot!" she retorted
The Fallen Queen Broken Madness Fuzzyfeline

wolfie
April 16th, 2018, 07:37 PM
Night pouted "B-B-But the chainsaw...it needs love!" she said hugging the chainsaw. She sighed and stopped swinging the chainsaw and sat down. "Her names gonna be Carry!" Night smiled and hugged the chainsaw tighter. She got up and whispered to Avery "Avery This yo chance to get a man! Go for it! " She smirked backing away then she glared a bit at Circuit "Circuit I'm not an idiot!" she retorted
The Fallen Queen Broken Madness Fuzzyfeline

"a chainsaw is a object not a being. a o b j e c t. " circuit rolled his eyes, silently praying to athea she didn't cut herself with it. he was not fond of blood. which was quite ironic because he was so violent. "lets face it, avery couldn't even get a man if the guy was desperate. also, that is rude !!" circuit said, quite surprised she would even say that. of course, his reaction seem strange because saying two people should be together or something like that was a grave insult. since they had soulmates and mates, you were asking two people to fall in love and leave the other two people who were destined to be with them, heartbroken. perhaps even death. circuit chuckled, "yes you are. "

Dark Queen
April 16th, 2018, 07:41 PM
"a chainsaw is a object not a being. a o b j e c t. " circuit rolled his eyes, silently praying to athea she didn't cut herself with it. he was not fond of blood. which was quite ironic because he was so violent. "lets face it, avery couldn't even get a man if the guy was desperate. also, that is rude !!" circuit said, quite surprised she would even say that. of course, his reaction seem strange because saying two people should be together or something like that was a grave insult. since they had soulmates and mates, you were asking two people to fall in love and leave the other two people who were destined to be with them, heartbroken. perhaps even death. circuit chuckled, "yes you are. "
"Avery could get a man any day and any where! Who wouldn't want to date her she's beautiful! " Night said complimenting Avery without even knowing it "And I'm not an idiot im just clumsy!" She crossed her arms, standing on her tippy toes trying to be taller than Circuit but failing miserably.

Fuzzy
April 16th, 2018, 08:32 PM
Avery easily helped Sasuke up even though he was a bit taller and muscular. Even if he wasn't the muscular himself. As he kissed her hand she slightly froze but didn't say anything. Honestly she wasn't sure how she felt being called 'my lady's when he obviously held a higher statistics in the community. When he stood straight and explained that he was not going to give it up she gave a slight nod of understanding. [I]A blade of grass? Avery thought rolling her eyes slightly as Circuit spoke. But Night whispering to her that this was her chance to get a man as back up a bit shocked. "W-wait what?" She asked stumbling at first. Though her question was crowned out by Night and Circuit fighting back and forth weather or not she could get a date. This is so embarrassing. They barely know me. How do they know I'm no already married? I mean I'm not but still! She thought not sure what to say. Night apparently was quite protective over her witch was unusual and Circuit well he didn't care witch was normal.
"Night, Circuit. Stop fighting about my personal life, it's none of your business. " Avery told them feeling a bit uncomfortable. Sighing she ran her hand though her hair, the same one Sasuke had kissed. " Honestly, why did you even bring that up?" She asked the two.

Dark Queen
April 16th, 2018, 08:37 PM
Avery easily helped Sasuke up even though he was a bit taller and muscular. Even if he wasn't the muscular himself. As he kissed her hand she slightly froze but didn't say anything. Honestly she wasn't sure how she felt being called 'my lady's when he obviously held a higher statistics in the community. When he stood straight and explained that he was not going to give it up she gave a slight nod of understanding. [I]A blade of grass? Avery thought rolling her eyes slightly as Circuit spoke. But Night whispering to her that this was her chance to get a man as back up a bit shocked. "W-wait what?" She asked stumbling at first. Though her question was crowned out by Night and Circuit fighting back and forth weather or not she could get a date. This is so embarrassing. They barely know me. How do they know I'm no already married? I mean I'm not but still! She thought not sure what to say. Night apparently was quite protective over her witch was unusual and Circuit well he didn't care witch was normal.
"Night, Circuit. Stop fighting about my personal life, it's none of your business. " Avery told them feeling a bit uncomfortable. Sighing she ran her hand though her hair, the same one Sasuke had kissed. " Honestly, why did you even bring that up?" She asked the two.

"But Averyyyyy you ARE beautiful!" Night said nicely with a smile and ran her thin fingers against the chainsaws sharp blade. She rubbed it a bit harder from boredom "and besides it would be cute if you dated someone.." she mumbled to herself quietly.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 16th, 2018, 08:47 PM
"But Averyyyyy you ARE beautiful!" Night said nicely with a smile and ran her thin fingers against the chainsaws sharp blade. She rubbed it a bit harder from boredom "and besides it would be cute if you dated someone.." she mumbled to herself quietly.

circuit blinked for a second, staring at night. He raised his hand to roughly pat her on the head. "NIGHT, YOU IDIOT !! MAYBE I SHOULD HOPE YOU GET HURT!! UGH!!" he really did have a strange way of showing affection. It was just the best way he could suppress being worried without seeming weak. He crossed his arms, turning back to Winter. "I'm going to kill these three if they keep this up. " he grumbled to himself. Okay, maybe only Night was causing a lot of trouble. Circuut scratch the back of his neck, "What even is Dragon ki.. nevermind. Things here are really different from the tribes. Hmm, I think the rarest thing you can be from my tribe is a angel. " Circuit could hear Sasuke. He wasn't going to give up so, he gave him his request. Even if he wasn't in the right place to make it. "Okay, then. Bring us a blade of grass if you wanna do something so bad. "
the three men were confused soon Naruto steps forward “ so be it” he says with glowing eyes as a portal opens by him and he sticks his hand in it, and soon pulls out a beautiful green blade a katana with grass as it’s kind, he puts it in circuits hand “ there my debt is paid. Because it’s cursed “ he says calmly

Winter suddenly laughs loudly “ Sasuke you sly dog! Already-“ he laughs more and Sasuke growls a slight blush on his cheeks “ shut up! A debt must be paid! And besides what’s wrong with respecting woman as they should be respected as!” Winter laughs “ that’s not respect you wolf! It’s flirting!” He Says laughing now on the ground holding his stomach as Sasuke growls and he moves his hand though his hair a slight blush on his face “ forgive my kin. It’s what they do, well what he does..” he says calmly as he looks at her “ .... I believe we should be going... forgive us again.” He Says as he begins to walk away and slash his hand making a portal appear in front of them. “ any last requests before we go. It seems like we’ve been a problem to y’all and that is not what we seek. Forgive us again... I’m sorry “ He Says bowing as winter gets up laughing softly “ such a sly air headed dog.. hi! You whatever y’all are! I’m cooking and y’all coming of course after we put Killer in a cage! Don’t worry-“ his eyes glowed as he looks at Killer who was up now “ we’ll be ruthless “

Dark Queen
April 16th, 2018, 09:07 PM
the three men were confused soon Naruto steps forward “ so be it” he says with glowing eyes as a portal opens by him and he sticks his hand in it, and soon pulls out a beautiful green blade a katana with grass as it’s kind, he puts it in circuits hand “ there my debt is paid. Because it’s cursed “ he says calmly

Winter suddenly laughs loudly “ Sasuke you sly dog! Already-“ he laughs more and Sasuke growls a slight blush on his cheeks “ shut up! A debt must be paid! And besides what’s wrong with respecting woman as they should be respected as!” Winter laughs “ that’s not respect you wolf! It’s flirting!” He Says laughing now on the ground holding his stomach as Sasuke growls and he moves his hand though his hair a slight blush on his face “ forgive my kin. It’s what they do, well what he does..” he says calmly as he looks at her “ .... I believe we should be going... forgive us again.” He Says as he begins to walk away and slash his hand making a portal appear in front of them. “ any last requests before we go. It seems like we’ve been a problem to y’all and that is not what we seek. Forgive us again... I’m sorry “ He Says bowing as winter gets up laughing softly “ such a sly air headed dog.. hi! You whatever y’all are! I’m cooking and y’all coming of course after we put Killer in a cage! Don’t worry-“ his eyes glowed as he looks at Killer who was up now “ we’ll be ruthless “
Night raised her hand "I have a request!! Kiss Avery!" she smirked, she just loved the thought of Avery being happily kissed by one of them. Mostly because she loved thinking of one person and another person dating.

Fuzzy
April 16th, 2018, 09:51 PM

Night raised her hand "I have a request!! Kiss Avery!" she smirked, she just loved the thought of Avery being happily kissed by one of them. Mostly because she loved thinking of one person and another person dating.

Avery gave Night a slight smile but didn't say anything. As the three men began talking again she turned to them. "No don't apologize this apparently is normal. " She told them with a slight laugh. Quietly she let the others talk but at Night's request her heart pounded in her chest. "N-Night!" She gasped shocked by her comrades request. Was she trying to match her up? Though it wouldn't bad to be kissed by Sasuke. It honesty made her heart beat faster. Feeling her cheeks heat up and turn red at the thought she lowered her head letting her hair fall in her face. "I'm sorry about Night she can be like that." She apologized. Avery was going to accept Winter's request but was to taken aback by Night to.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 16th, 2018, 09:57 PM
Avery gave Night a slight smile but didn't say anything. As the three men began talking again she turned to them. "No don't apologize this apparently is normal. " She told them with a slight laugh. Quietly she let the others talk but at Night's request her heart pounded in her chest. "N-Night!" She gasped shocked by her comrades request. Was she trying to match her up? Though it wouldn't bad to be kissed by Sasuke. It honesty made her heart beat faster. Feeling her cheeks heat up and turn red at the thought she lowered her head letting her hair fall in her face. "I'm sorry about Night she can be like that." She apologized. Avery was going to accept Winter's request but was to taken aback by Night to.

Sasuke eyes widened at the request and winter was laughing even more “ this is it! Oh god finally we have a king!” He Says laughing as Sasuke looks at Avery and he takes a deep breath and begins to step forward “ a request had to be done.. but to be honest.” He begins to hold her hand and kiss it again “ I believe I owe her more now” he says as he begins to softly touch her cheek leaning in and soon the kiss was made, he presses his lips softly against hers, smiling softly into the kiss “ sweet.” He Says playfully as he moves back in to kiss her again.

Winter laughs softly as he looks at night “ thanks kid. Now we have a queen!” He Says happily “ Killer can finally be ended! Naruto get ready! Call the order! The king has been chosen and he has a queen!!” He yells in excitement as Naruto laughs loudly “ yes!! Madness lives!!”

Fuzzy
April 16th, 2018, 10:13 PM
Sasuke eyes widened at the request and winter was laughing even more “ this is it! Oh god finally we have a king!” He Says laughing as Sasuke looks at Avery and he takes a deep breath and begins to step forward “ a request had to be done.. but to be honest.” He begins to hold her hand and kiss it again “ I believe I owe her more now” he says as he begins to softly touch her cheek leaning in and soon the kiss was made, he presses his lips softly against hers, smiling softly into the kiss “ sweet.” He Says playfully as he moves back in to kiss her again.

Winter laughs softly as he looks at night “ thanks kid. Now we have a queen!” He Says happily “ Killer can finally be ended! Naruto get ready! Call the order! The king has been chosen and he has a queen!!” He yells in excitement as Naruto laughs loudly “ yes!! Madness lives!!”

Avery wasn't sure how she felt. Shocked? Or was she falling for him? She allowed him to bring up her face to kiss her. Her breath caught in her chest even though she knew Sasuke was going to kiss her. The softness of the kiss was surprising. One thing she couldn't stop was the redness that spread across her freckled cheeks. Honestly she'd never blushed like this or have been kissed for that matter. With hazel eyes wide with what appeared to be shock she stayed silent looking into his dual colored eyes. Her eyes held emotion but it was hard to tell what it was. Was she dreaming? Did she get poisoned? These thoughts ran though her mind as she didn't believe there could be a man like Sasuke in the world.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 16th, 2018, 10:24 PM
Avery wasn't sure how she felt. Shocked? Or was she falling for him? She allowed him to bring up her face to kiss her. Her breath caught in her chest even though she knew Sasuke was going to kiss her. The softness of the kiss was surprising. One thing she couldn't stop was the redness that spread across her freckled cheeks. Honestly she'd never blushed like this or have been kissed for that matter. With hazel eyes wide with what appeared to be shock she stayed silent looking into his dual colored eyes. Her eyes held emotion but it was hard to tell what it was. Was she dreaming? Did she get poisoned? These thoughts ran though her mind as she didn't believe there could be a man like Sasuke in the world.

He soon stops the kiss his handsome face that once held pride and power was red, he was blushing and his eyes were a bit glossy as he looks away and covers his mouth “ .... forgive me if it wasn’t to your liking it’s just... “ he blushes even more “ forgive me my lady. I couldn’t... stop myself..” he says looking at her with his red eye, which to some was scary looking yet at this very moment it was soft, kind and almost loving something unexpected from a red eye that closely looked like a demon eye yet here it was warm. Kind and filled with a emotion he hasn’t felt in a long while, his cool prideful expression fallen into a embarrassmed man who just technically confessed his love to a girl he just met. A madness warrior only loves a rare few times, he loved 3 times and each died before him because back than he was weak and careless now he had power, he has strength and pride yet one thing never changes. His heart always knows how to make a song that can weaken a man like he.

wolfie
April 16th, 2018, 10:58 PM
circuit blinked, staring at the blade of grass that laid on his palm. his eyes were wide and had a child like wonder in them. "what kind of curse?" he asked, one thing that never did go away was his curiosity. he just had to know something. he lift his head, quite surprise to hear night's request. circuit was sure they wouldn't do it but, well contrary to his belief, it happened. circuit wasn't sure what he should do so he awkwardly glance away. when he look back up, something in the atmosphere seem to change. "you guys are acting like starmates. " he broke the silence, chuckling nervously. it was strange on how someone who seem so calm was easily disturbed by a kiss. starmates were people who were chosen to be your lover or best friend forever. while some referred to it as soulmates, mates, or whatever. circuit would not lie, atlas and him weren't exactly destined to be together. spiral and circuit were but for some reason it just didn't work. circuit would not lie, they were acting like it. he could feel something wet on his knuckles. where the blade of grass was, it seem to have damaged the skin around it. "..... lih?"

[ hMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm what is going on with avery and sasuke? xD Broken Madness Fuzzyfeline Dark Queen ]

Fuzzy
April 16th, 2018, 11:08 PM
He soon stops the kiss his handsome face that once held pride and power was red, he was blushing and his eyes were a bit glossy as he looks away and covers his mouth “ .... forgive me if it wasn’t to your liking it’s just... “ he blushes even more “ forgive me my lady. I couldn’t... stop myself..” he says looking at her with his red eye, which to some was scary looking yet at this very moment it was soft, kind and almost loving something unexpected from a red eye that closely looked like a demon eye yet here it was warm. Kind and filled with a emotion he hasn’t felt in a long while, his cool prideful expression fallen into a embarrassmed man who just technically confessed his love to a girl he just met. A madness warrior only loves a rare few times, he loved 3 times and each died before him because back than he was weak and careless now he had power, he has strength and pride yet one thing never changes. His heart always knows how to make a song that can weaken a man like he.circuit blinked, staring at the blade of grass that laid on his palm. his eyes were wide and had a child like wonder in them. "what kind of curse?" he asked, one thing that never did go away was his curiosity. he just had to know something. he lift his head, quite surprise to hear night's request. circuit was sure they wouldn't do it but, well contrary to his belief, it happened. circuit wasn't sure what he should do so he awkwardly glance away. when he look back up, something in the atmosphere seem to change. "you guys are acting like starmates. " he broke the silence, chuckling nervously. it was strange on how someone who seem so calm was easily disturbed by a kiss. starmates were people who were chosen to be your lover or best friend forever. while some referred to it as soulmates, mates, or whatever. circuit would not lie, atlas and him weren't exactly destined to be together. spiral and circuit were but for some reason it just didn't work. circuit would not lie, they were acting like it. he could feel something wet on his knuckles. where the blade of grass was, it seem to have damaged the skin around it. "..... lih?"

[ hMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm what is going on with avery and sasuke? xD Broken Madness Fuzzyfeline Dark Queen ]

Yet again Avery couldn't come up with words. But her hazel gaze couldn't leave his soft love filled gaze as if she was caught in a trap. Call yourself an assassin? No assassin can call that hard for someone. The words passed though her mind but she ignored them she didn't care. Her own face matched his in a red hue as she blushed more. What is this feeling? She asked herself placing a hand were her heart was. For a second she looked to the ground trying to gather herself. But hearing Circuit made her chest tighten with embarrassment. She'd been so shocked by the affection behind Sasuke 's kiss and the feeling in her rushing heart she had forgotten they were in front of everyone. Her cheeks grew hotter as she struggled to come up with words. How it it that one kiss, so tender and soft can mess someone so calm and collected up so bad?

[X3 I think we made them fall hard for each other. I mean really hard.]

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 16th, 2018, 11:18 PM
circuit blinked, staring at the blade of grass that laid on his palm. his eyes were wide and had a child like wonder in them. "what kind of curse?" he asked, one thing that never did go away was his curiosity. he just had to know something. he lift his head, quite surprise to hear night's request. circuit was sure they wouldn't do it but, well contrary to his belief, it happened. circuit wasn't sure what he should do so he awkwardly glance away. when he look back up, something in the atmosphere seem to change. "you guys are acting like starmates. " he broke the silence, chuckling nervously. it was strange on how someone who seem so calm was easily disturbed by a kiss. starmates were people who were chosen to be your lover or best friend forever. while some referred to it as soulmates, mates, or whatever. circuit would not lie, atlas and him weren't exactly destined to be together. spiral and circuit were but for some reason it just didn't work. circuit would not lie, they were acting like it. he could feel something wet on his knuckles. where the blade of grass was, it seem to have damaged the skin around it. "..... lih?"

Yet again Avery couldn't come up with words. But her hazel gaze couldn't leave his soft love filled gaze as if she was caught in a trap. Call yourself an assassin? No assassin can call that hard for someone. The words passed though her mind but she ignored them she didn't care. Her own face matched his in a red hue as she blushed more. What is this feeling? She asked herself placing a hand were her heart was. For a second she looked to the ground trying to gather herself. But hearing Circuit made her chest tighten with embarrassment. She'd been so shocked by the affection behind Sasuke 's kiss and the feeling in her rushing heart she had forgotten they were in front of everyone. Her cheeks grew hotter as she struggled to come up with words. How it it that one kiss, so tender and soft can mess someone so calm and collected up so bad?

something beautiful! X3)
Sasuke jumps a bit hearing Circuit and he looks around seeing winter with a phone and Naruto with a phone aiming at them even killer was smiling at them and with it. He was blushing madly, “ oh...” he says embarrassed as he looks away covering his lips.
You are the leader of madness! A cool guy! Not a lovestruck teenager! Be a man stop blushing an-
He looks at her and for a second he stared at her than he blushes even more, he grabs his chest trying to calm his fast beating heart,
She’s blushing too?! Omg did I do that?! You’re a killer, a mafia leader with demonic and angel powers and yet here you are blushing like a fool! Come on say something you dog!
He looks at her and suddenly begins to hold her hand “ will you go out with me?” With that very question his mind hit himself mentally.
You are a freaking killer and that’s the best you can come up with?! You have said and flirted better than that! You’re the romance master yet that’s all you have to say!!
His mind yells at him as he closes his eyes in embarrassment and his face was just a burning red “ ... I’m sorry I’m usually more calm than this... it’s.. because of you. You’re so adorable and beautiful that I can’t seem to..... think probably “ he says with a awkward laugh “ forgive me! I’ll ask you out in a more romantic way it’s just I need to get used to this feeling and .. you blushing isn’t helping.. me think..” he says looking away embarrassed.
Winter laughs softly “ sly dog!!”

wolfie
April 16th, 2018, 11:27 PM
something beautiful! X3)
Sasuke jumps a bit hearing Circuit and he looks around seeing winter with a phone and Naruto with a phone aiming at them even killer was smiling at them and with it. He was blushing madly, “ oh...” he says embarrassed as he looks away covering his lips.
You are the leader of madness! A cool guy! Not a lovestruck teenager! Be a man stop blushing an-
He looks at her and for a second he stared at her than he blushes even more, he grabs his chest trying to calm his fast beating heart,
She’s blushing too?! Omg did I do that?! You’re a killer, a mafia leader with demonic and angel powers and yet here you are blushing like a fool! Come on say something you dog!
He looks at her and suddenly begins to hold her hand “ will you go out with me?” With that very question his mind hit himself mentally.
You are a freaking killer and that’s the best you can come up with?! You have said and flirted better than that! You’re the romance master yet that’s all you have to say!!
His mind yells at him as he closes his eyes in embarrassment and his face was just a burning red “ ... I’m sorry I’m usually more calm than this... it’s.. because of you. You’re so adorable and beautiful that I can’t seem to..... think probably “ he says with a awkward laugh “ forgive me! I’ll ask you out in a more romantic way it’s just I need to get used to this feeling and .. you blushing isn’t helping.. me think..” he says looking away embarrassed.
Winter laughs softly “ sly dog!!”

circuit felt very uncomfortable, perhaps it was because he was not someone to be very lovey dovey. "you really are starmates. " he breathed, taking a step back. "ill just leave you two be, y'all making me sick. " he would probably come back later when the love fest was over. right now he was focused on getting this blade off his hand. circuit didn't let them know but the grass seriously kept sticking to him. he was actually starting to become bother from the aching pain in his chest. he cursed the man that trapped them in there. circuit had two choices: try to get his wings in this form or shift into the dragon form by being tiny or being big and losing control. he choose neither and just started to walk. i can't even reach atlas' cave because of that portal border thing. why out of all people does avery have to be starmates with someone... like sasuke? that isn't even the problem, why now?!

[ xD whoop, count circuit out of the love fest, though. he has his own little starmate. ]

Dark Queen
April 17th, 2018, 07:43 AM

Night shook Circuit "You gotta help me make them stay together forever" she said smiling how she just saw them kiss then she looked up at Circuit "Please! I'll never ask you for anything if you help me make them stay together!"

wolfie
April 17th, 2018, 08:03 PM
Night shook Circuit "You gotta help me make them stay together forever" she said smiling how she just saw them kiss then she looked up at Circuit "Please! I'll never ask you for anything if you help me make them stay together!"

circuit huffed, he gazed down at night. "why? if my theory is correct, they are starmates. i have no clue on how their mates work but if it close to what im familiar with, they should be fine. well unless one of them dies, usually the others dies from heartbreak. may just apply to me, though. " he snatch his arm away, scowling deeply. if he did actually smile once in a while instead of scowling, circuit would look better. yet he didn't care for that. finally, he gave up. it was just a worthless request, anyway. "okay, fine. ill help you and it is NOT because im curious too. " circuit felt like he had to make that clear. he look at them, clapping his hands loudly. his dark red eyes had a gleam in them, "LOVEBIRDS, SAVE THE LOVEY DOVEY STUFF LATER !! there is a child here. " he gestured towards killer and night.

[ Broken Madness Fuzzyfeline ]

Dark Queen
April 17th, 2018, 08:08 PM
circuit huffed, he gazed down at night. "why? if my theory is correct, they are starmates. i have no clue on how their mates work but if it close to what im familiar with, they should be fine. well unless one of them dies, usually the others dies from heartbreak. may just apply to me, though. " he snatch his arm away, scowling deeply. if he did actually smile once in a while instead of scowling, circuit would look better. yet he didn't care for that. finally, he gave up. it was just a worthless request, anyway. "okay, fine. ill help you and it is NOT because im curious too. " circuit felt like he had to make that clear. he look at them, clapping his hands loudly. his dark red eyes had a gleam in them, "LOVEBIRDS, SAVE THE LOVEY DOVEY STUFF LATER !! there is a child here. " he gestured towards killer and night.

[ Broken Madness Fuzzyfeline ]
"Really?! YaAYYY!!!" Night cheered with a bright smile "And I know you're curious" she said looking at Circuit and spun around happily. She truly did look like a child now from being so happy. It made her happy to see people in love.

Fuzzy
April 17th, 2018, 09:32 PM
Avery met his gaze. Lessening silently as he talked. Go out? As in a date? She asked herself. It was odd to say the lest. Well, not odd just unusual for her lest 'date' she was on she killed the guy. Best to not say that, he'll be a bit speechless? Who knows! Looking down again she sighed. This is so embarrassing. She added biting her lip as the others around them and Winter calling "sly dog" every few minutes didn't help her. Hearing Night and Circuit she bite her lip a bit harder. This did help her stop blushing as it hurt pretty bad. Sasuke had said her blushing wasn't helping so she tried to stop but, ended up drawing blood. "Yes." She whispered whipping some blood from her lip were she'd bitten it. Taking a long and deep breath she calmed herself enough to speak. Avery looked around slightly at, Night, Circuit, Killer, Winter and Naruto. Finally able to keep herself from blushing to much, her cheeks still felt hot but her whole face wasn't red. Honestly she wanted to apologize for being kissed but it didn't seem the time. "See what happens when you mess with someone's personal life?" She asked Night still trying to keep blood from running down her lip into her chin.

Broken Madness Dark Queen The Fallen Queen

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 18th, 2018, 12:15 AM
Avery met his gaze. Lessening silently as he talked. Go out? As in a date? She asked herself. It was odd to say the lest. Well, not odd just unusual for her lest 'date' she was on she killed the guy. Best to not say that, he'll be a bit speechless? Who knows! Looking down again she sighed. This is so embarrassing. She added biting her lip as the others around them and Winter calling "sly dog" every few minutes didn't help her. Hearing Night and Circuit she bite her lip a bit harder. This did help her stop blushing as it hurt pretty bad. Sasuke had said her blushing wasn't helping so she tried to stop but, ended up drawing blood. "Yes." She whispered whipping some blood from her lip were she'd bitten it. Taking a long and deep breath she calmed herself enough to speak. Avery looked around slightly at, Night, Circuit, Killer, Winter and Naruto. Finally able to keep herself from blushing to much, her cheeks still felt hot but her whole face wasn't red. Honestly she wanted to apologize for being kissed but it didn't seem the time. "See what happens when you mess with someone's personal life?" She asked Night still trying to keep blood from running down her lip into her chin.

his eyes glowed seeing the blood now he felt guilty, he looks at Naruto who was already on the case and was standing in front of her “ hold still “ he says as his eyes glowed a bit and soon green magic began to heal the wound, rather quickly. He smiles softly “ we don’t want our queen to be in pain or injured whatsoever. So please, -“ his eyes glowed a a portal opens behind them “ take the portal and you will be alone with the king. I shall deal with the fools here” he says with a bow as Sasuke blushes a bit “ forgive me.. seems like I’ve troubled you causing you to... forgive me.” He Says worryingly

Dark Queen
April 18th, 2018, 03:12 PM

Night nodded with a smile "I'm.happy I messed with your personal life!" she said still spinning, eventually falling on the ground. She laughed a.bit and went inside the house they were gonna hide in and came out with candy "They have all kinds of sweets!!" Night said.
The Fallen Queen Broken Madness

wolfie
April 18th, 2018, 05:29 PM

his eyes glowed seeing the blood now he felt guilty, he looks at Naruto who was already on the case and was standing in front of her “ hold still “ he says as his eyes glowed a bit and soon green magic began to heal the wound, rather quickly. He smiles softly “ we don’t want our queen to be in pain or injured whatsoever. So please, -“ his eyes glowed a a portal opens behind them “ take the portal and you will be alone with the king. I shall deal with the fools here” he says with a bow as Sasuke blushes a bit “ forgive me.. seems like I’ve troubled you causing you to... forgive me.” He Says worryingly

Night nodded with a smile "I'm.happy I messed with your personal life!" she said still spinning, eventually falling on the ground. She laughed a.bit and went inside the house they were gonna hide in and came out with candy "They have all kinds of sweets!!" Night said.
The Fallen Queen Broken Madness

circuit shrug, "night forced me to get involved. if i didn't, she would have annoyed me the rest of my life. sadly, i have too much of a life span to waste on her whining. " he grumbled, he was still as grumpy as always. weren't they suppose to be finding their way back home? why was he still here with this group of idiots? circuit head snap up, "hey! WATCH WHO YOU CALLING FOOL!" he snarled, not taking it lightly. he forgot how annoying people were. "seriously, also stop calling her queen, creepo. you did just meet her. your confusing me. " he was defensive over avery and night, that was for sure. specially night. she was just a child in a grown body. avery...avery... attracted too much attention. circuit look at the candy, he facepalm. "night, please no. i don't think i could handle a sugar hype night and deal with ava, sasu-whateverhisnameis, coldy, nar nar, and kill kill family issues. "

[ circuit is seriously acting like a dad. xD ]

Dark Queen
April 18th, 2018, 05:33 PM
circuit shrug, "night forced me to get involved. if i didn't, she would have annoyed me the rest of my life. sadly, i have too much of a life span to waste on her whining. " he grumbled, he was still as grumpy as always. weren't they suppose to be finding their way back home? why was he still here with this group of idiots? circuit head snap up, "hey! WATCH WHO YOU CALLING FOOL!" he snarled, not taking it lightly. he forgot how annoying people were. "seriously, also stop calling her queen, creepo. you did just meet her. your confusing me. " he was defensive over avery and night, that was for sure. specially night. she was just a child in a grown body. avery...avery... attracted too much attention. circuit look at the candy, he facepalm. "night, please no. i don't think i could handle a sugar hype night and deal with ava, sasu-whateverhisnameis, coldy, nar nar, and kill kill family issues. "

[ circuit is seriously acting like a dad. xD ]
"But candy is good!!" Night whined and stuffed more candy into her mouth. "Your acting like a D A D" she laughed at the thought.

Dark Queen
April 19th, 2018, 10:45 PM
The Fallen Queen Fuzzyfeline Broken Madness

Dark Queen
April 20th, 2018, 02:51 AM
Night let out a high pitched scream "SSIIiZZLEEE!!!!"" She screamed loudly as she ran towards a male with a mask that covered his mouth, slightly pale with blue eyes, wearing a blue long sleeve and black skinny jeans. What was abnormal was he had a pair and black dog ears and a tail. "SIIzzzzLLE" Night sobbed. she clung onto the male tightly while crying. "I-I m-m-missed you!! S-so s-s-so much!" she hiccuped. Broken Madness The Fallen Queen Fuzzyfeline

Fuzzy
April 20th, 2018, 09:55 PM
Avery stumbled back from the postal. Not in fear but stubbornness. "I-I'll have to stay with Night." She admitted as she heard Night and Circuit fighting over candy. Honestly it was hysterical, hearing the two of them fighting over why Night couldn't or could have candy. "Thank you for healing my lip." She continued feel off day that. Though she had tried not to blush drawing blood apparently was the easiest way for her. Hearing new foot steps she straightened herself out. You can let your emotions take over when your alone. The young woman told herself. Night screeching made her ship her head around to look at the teen. As she ran up and gives the male she was utterly confused. " Sizzle, as in the dog? " She wondered aloud. Though she was in a slightly decisive pose she stood her gound ready to jump in if Night had mistaken this make as her dog fur to the hit to her head earlier.

Dark Queen Broken Madness The Fallen Queen

Dark Queen
April 20th, 2018, 09:58 PM
Avery stumbled back from the postal. Not in fear but stubbornness. "I-I'll have to stay with Night." She admitted as she heard Night and Circuit fighting over candy. Honestly it was hysterical, hearing the two of them fighting over why Night couldn't or could have candy. "Thank you for healing my lip." She continued feel off day that. Though she had tried not to blush drawing blood apparently was the easiest way for her. Hearing new foot steps she straightened herself out. You can let your emotions take over when your alone. The young woman told herself. Night screeching made her ship her head around to look at the teen. As she ran up and gives the male she was utterly confused. " Sizzle, as in the dog? " She wondered aloud. Though she was in a slightly decisive pose she stood her gound ready to jump in if Night had mistaken this make as her dog fur to the hit to her head earlier.

Night sniffled, her eyes slightly red from crying "Y-Yeah! Sizzle can t-turn into a human!" she explained still clinging onto him. Sizzle have a innocent smile from.behind his mask as the teen was clinging to.him.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 20th, 2018, 10:05 PM
Night sniffled, her eyes slightly red from crying "Y-Yeah! Sizzle can t-turn into a human!" she explained still clinging onto him. Sizzle have a innocent smile from.behind his mask as the teen was clinging to.him.

Sasuke eyes glowed at the dog, soon he suddenly steps forward and changes into his wolf form which was a huge purr black wolf with blazing red eyes mixed with blue here and there, quickly he showed his teeth and growls loudly at the dog. Showing dominance which was something he couldn’t control, it was in his wolf blood as a alpha to show any dog who’s boss, Naruto pulled Avery back “ forgive him. It’s a wolf thing “ he says as Sasuke suddenly snaps his jaws growling loudly like a beast towards the dog

Dark Queen
April 20th, 2018, 10:08 PM
Sasuke eyes glowed at the dog, soon he suddenly steps forward and changes into his wolf form which was a huge purr black wolf with blazing red eyes mixed with blue here and there, quickly he showed his teeth and growls loudly at the dog. Showing dominance which was something he couldn’t control, it was in his wolf blood as a alpha to show any dog who’s boss, Naruto pulled Avery back “ forgive him. It’s a wolf thing “ he says as Sasuke suddenly snaps his jaws growling loudly like a beast towards the dog
Night glared darkly at Sasuke "Sasuke I will kill you...if you hurt Sizzle" she hissed now changing her additude. She was very protective now and if anyone did anything to Sizzle they'd probably regret it.

Fuzzy
April 20th, 2018, 10:16 PM

Avery just watched the sean till Naruto pulled her back. Witch was a bit unexpected. "Wolf blood, hmm." She seemed to mumble. I thought it was a man thing. The assassin mused with a bit of amusement. She then turned to the man that pulled her aside. "Does that mean you have Fox blood? And Winter dragon?" She asked interested . Your to trusting around them, don't forget what happened the last times Avery reminded herself silently.

Dark Queen
April 20th, 2018, 10:20 PM
Avery just watched the sean till Naruto pulled her back. Witch was a bit unexpected. "Wolf blood, hmm." She seemed to mumble. I thought it was a man thing. The assassin mused with a bit of amusement. She then turned to the man that pulled her aside. "Does that mean you have Fox blood? And Winter dragon?" She asked interested . Your to trusting around them, don't forget what happened the last times Avery reminded herself silently.

"Averryyy!!! Tell. Sasuke. To. Get away before I kill him" Night said coldly, still glaring at Sasuke evilly, truth be told she looked mad, more than she would be usually.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 20th, 2018, 10:40 PM
Night glared darkly at Sasuke "Sasuke I will kill you...if you hurt Sizzle" she hissed now changing her additude. She was very protective now and if anyone did anything to Sizzle they'd probably regret it.

He smiles softly “ Sasuke is celestial wolf blood with a mix of lion which is why he’s big. His demonic and angelic powers came from killer, I was adopted my blood is a Phoenix and kitsune of course of the fire family, and winters is king dragon blood from the frost kingdoms... he’s not adopted actually the half brother of Sasuke. “ he says softly “ anyway would you like to hear what we do? I pretty sure you’re interested in our order yes.. since you are going to be our queen night as well fill you in on what we -“
Sasuke snaps his jaws “ Such a coward why don’t you bow!” He snaps at the dog making Naruto sigh “ um night.. have the dog become a human”

Fuzzy
April 20th, 2018, 10:48 PM
"Averryyy!!! Tell. Sasuke. To. Get away before I kill him" Night said coldly, still glaring at Sasuke evilly, truth be told she looked mad, more than she would be usually.
He smiles softly “ Sasuke is celestial wolf blood with a mix of lion which is why he’s big. His demonic and angelic powers came from killer, I was adopted my blood is a Phoenix and kitsune of course of the fire family, and winters is king dragon blood from the frost kingdoms... he’s not adopted actually the half brother of Sasuke. “ he says softly “ anyway would you like to hear what we do? I pretty sure you’re interested in our order yes.. since you are going to be our queen night as well fill you in on what we -“
Sasuke snaps his jaws “ Such a coward why don’t you bow!” He snaps at the dog making Naruto sigh “ um night.. have the dog become a human”

Avery nodded glancing over at Sizzle, Sasuke and Night. "What do-" She was cut of by Sasuke. She also signed as Naruto told Night to have her dog turn into a human. "He's already have human what more could there be. " Avery wondered shaft to herself. " Sasuke will you please just leave Night's dog alone? " She asked hoping he would and no one would think she chooses a side of something like that. Why did being around people have to be so hard?

Dark Queen
April 20th, 2018, 10:53 PM

Avery nodded glancing over at Sizzle, Sasuke and Night. "What do-" She was cut of by Sasuke. She also signed as Naruto told Night to have her dog turn into a human. "He's already have human what more could there be. " Avery wondered shaft to herself. " Sasuke will you please just leave Night's dog alone? " She asked hoping he would and no one would think she chooses a side of something like that. Why did being around people have to be so hard?

Night kicked dirt "His name is not Dog it's Sizzle and he's beautiful!" she said "He's already human with dog ears and a tail!" she growled at Sasuke meanly.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 20th, 2018, 10:59 PM
Night kicked dirt "His name is not Dog it's Sizzle and he's beautiful!" she said "He's already human with dog ears and a tail!" she growled at Sasuke meanly.

Sasuke ears picked up hearing Avery “ ... as you wish “ he says as his eyes glowed and he suddenly changes back into a human fixing his shirt a bit “ .. forgive me.” He Says calmly still glaring at the dog, Naruto laughs softly “ well.. without the ears and tail.. it’s how to say.. a sign of a challenge in wolf eyes. Anyway what were you about to ask?”

Dark Queen
April 20th, 2018, 11:01 PM
Sasuke ears picked up hearing Avery “ ... as you wish “ he says as his eyes glowed and he suddenly changes back into a human fixing his shirt a bit “ .. forgive me.” He Says calmly still glaring at the dog, Naruto laughs softly “ well.. without the ears and tail.. it’s how to say.. a sign of a challenge in wolf eyes. Anyway what were you about to ask?”
Night had a bright smile again "Night one and reality zero! Haahah!" she laughed standing up on her tippy toes to Pat Sizzles head.

wolfie
April 21st, 2018, 11:47 AM
circuit really was sure now that he was with a group of idiots. they still didn't stop calling avery queen, and by now circuit just was standing there without saying anything. he crossed his arms, tapping his foot impatiently. he would just let this all pass over and then hopefully, hopefully, they could start moving. circuit's dark red eyes glazed over sizzle, tilting his head. what? when? ugh, oh peanut butter and jelly. i thought we got rid of him. he turn his back around, climbing the tree until he was on the tree branch. his hood/cape/whateveritis drape over it as he kick his legs. circuit watched them with a bored expression. he rested his body against the tree trunk, now he was looking around the 'territory. ' "hmm, it shouldn't be that har-" circuit was cut off when he became unbalanced and started to fall out of the tree. almost instantly, wings sprout from his back, making his landing better. "TREES ARE EVIL!" im never climbing a tree again.

Dark Queen
April 21st, 2018, 11:51 AM
circuit really was sure now that he was with a group of idiots. they still didn't stop calling avery queen, and by now circuit just was standing there without saying anything. he crossed his arms, tapping his foot impatiently. he would just let this all pass over and then hopefully, hopefully, they could start moving. circuit's dark red eyes glazed over sizzle, tilting his head. what? when? ugh, oh peanut butter and jelly. i thought we got rid of him. he turn his back around, climbing the tree until he was on the tree branch. his hood/cape/whateveritis drape over it as he kick his legs. circuit watched them with a bored expression. he rested his body against the tree trunk, now he was looking around the 'territory. ' "hmm, it shouldn't be that har-" circuit was cut off when he became unbalanced and started to fall out of the tree. almost instantly, wings sprout from his back, making his landing better. "TREES ARE EVIL!" im never climbing a tree again.

"CIRCUIT YOU HAVE WINGS!! CoooOL" Night gasped and jumped on Sizzles back "And now I have someone to carry me" she laughed and ate more candy. Night jumped off and poked Circuits wings "I want wings!" she pouted

wolfie
April 21st, 2018, 11:55 AM
"CIRCUIT YOU HAVE WINGS!! CoooOL" Night gasped and jumped on Sizzles back "And now I have someone to carry me" she laughed and ate more candy. Night jumped off and poked Circuits wings "I want wings!" she pouted

circuit fold his wings, focusing on making them disappear. his back was sore from the weight already. they were dark red just like his eyes, "erm... night. no you don't. also of course i have wings. i have a dragon form which means while in this form i can transform any part of my body to a part of my dragon form. i just don't do it often because it hurts. a lot. " he explained, he spread his wings out for night. he guess curiosity wasn't bad unless night decided to mess with his love life too. then circuit was sure it was bad.

Dark Queen
April 21st, 2018, 12:00 PM
circuit fold his wings, focusing on making them disappear. his back was sore from the weight already. they were dark red just like his eyes, "erm... night. no you don't. also of course i have wings. i have a dragon form which means while in this form i can transform any part of my body to a part of my dragon form. i just don't do it often because it hurts. a lot. " he explained, he spread his wings out for night. he guess curiosity wasn't bad unless night decided to mess with his love life too. then circuit was sure it was bad.
"Your a special S n o w f l a k e! Everyone is something cool, but that's ok! Cause I have Sizzle!" Night kept poking his wings in wonder. Then she thought "Can you have a dragon tail too?!" she smiled brightly.

wolfie
April 21st, 2018, 12:05 PM
"Your a special S n o w f l a k e! Everyone is something cool, but that's ok! Cause I have Sizzle!" Night kept poking his wings in wonder. Then she thought "Can you have a dragon tail too?!" she smiled brightly.

"don't ever call me that again. your, your own cool, night. " he ruffled her hair, already growing used to the pain. circuit blinked, he guess he could. "i guess, but its not really that useful so why would i need it unless its for balance? night, are you seriously wanting me to have a dragon tail too?" circuit facepalm. by the end of this he would just be in his dragon form. which wasn't that good as it sounded. he was one of the only few who actually kept his animal. like how spiral still has eis.

Dark Queen
April 21st, 2018, 12:09 PM
"don't ever call me that again. your, your own cool, night. " he ruffled her hair, already growing used to the pain. circuit blinked, he guess he could. "i guess, but its not really that useful so why would i need it unless its for balance? night, are you seriously wanting me to have a dragon tail too?" circuit facepalm. by the end of this he would just be in his dragon form. which wasn't that good as it sounded. he was one of the only few who actually kept his animal. like how spiral still has eis.
"well, yeah! It would be cool to have a dragon tail! You could hit people with it I guess!" Night said not minding that he ruffled her hair, she would love to have wings and a tail or something like that.

Dark Queen
April 24th, 2018, 08:46 PM
[FONT="Georgia"][COLOR="Plum"] Broken Madness Fuzzyfeline The Fallen Queen

Dark Queen
April 27th, 2018, 10:12 PM
.. Fuzzyfeline Broken Madness The Fallen Queen

wolfie
April 27th, 2018, 10:48 PM
"well, yeah! It would be cool to have a dragon tail! You could hit people with it I guess!" Night said not minding that he ruffled her hair, she would love to have wings and a tail or something like that.

circuit slowly made a dragon tail, swishing it around. almost instantly his wings and tail were gone, he staggered a bit from the loss of weight before regaining full balance. "and why would i hit people with my tail when i could punch them?" he question, not understanding her sense of logic. he lean against a tree, circuit knew he shouldn't have done that. his back would be hurting for days maybe even months! it wasn't that fun, cool, sure but not fun. circuit scowl a little, rubbing his shoulders with one of his hands. however, even him was unaware of the watchful eyes watching their every move.

Dark Queen
April 27th, 2018, 10:52 PM
circuit slowly made a dragon tail, swishing it around. almost instantly his wings and tail were gone, he staggered a bit from the loss of weight before regaining full balance. "and why would i hit people with my tail when i could punch them?" he question, not understanding her sense of logic. he lean against a tree, circuit knew he shouldn't have done that. his back would be hurting for days maybe even months! it wasn't that fun, cool, sure but not fun. circuit scowl a little, rubbing his shoulders with one of his hands. however, even him was unaware of the watchful eyes watching their every move.
"So you can break their bones and cause explosions!" Night said making quiet explosion sounds like a child. She stopped and looked around glancing observantly, "Mmm....." Night hummed actually quiet unlike usual.

Fuzzy
April 27th, 2018, 11:03 PM
(Sorry it took so long. I had to think of a response that fit Avery's personality.)

Avery let out a small breath as Sasuke left Night's dog person, pet alone. Honestly she didn't think he would. It was odd to have someone lessen to her. Well some of her targets lessened to her when she explained why she'd been hired to kill them but that wasn't the same. Seeing Sasuke apologize and Night cheering made her feel part of something again witch shot panic though her like a chill. Everything she'd ever been apart of had fallen apart.
For a moment she just watched everything before finally turning back to Naruto. What was the question she was going to ask? The question ran though her mind as she pondered a second. "I was going to ask why you called me your queen and, if you could stop." She answered not entirely sure what reaction or answer she'd get. How would she she's only known the Madness boys for a few hours.And get you've let yourself get to close and opened your heart up. The thought nagged her. You should have slapped him for even trying to kiss you and yet, you enjoyed it. Slight running her hand though her hair she missed away the thoughts.
Her attention was had way snatched by Night and Circuit fighting about Dragon wings and stuff. It was quite confusing lessening to them and trying to lessen to the Madness family. Normally she wasn't talking why lessening to multiple conversation. Honestly she just wanted to go back to her own lonely life but then she didn't at the same time. She could feel eyes burning into her but didn't look around. If someone was there she could skirt them by scanning the area.

Dark Queen
April 27th, 2018, 11:09 PM
(Sorry it took so long. I had to think of a response that fit Avery's personality.)

Avery let out a small breath as Sasuke left Night's dog person, pet alone. Honestly she didn't think he would. It was odd to have someone lessen to her. Well some of her targets lessened to her when she explained why she'd been hired to kill them but that wasn't the same. Seeing Sasuke apologize and Night cheering made her feel part of something again witch shot panic though her like a chill. Everything she'd ever been apart of had fallen apart.
For a moment she just watched everything before finally turning back to Naruto. What was the question she was going to ask? The question ran though her mind as she pondered a second. "I was going to ask why you called me your queen and, if you could stop." She answered not entirely sure what reaction or answer she'd get. How would she she's only known the Madness boys for a few hours.And get you've let yourself get to close and opened your heart up. The thought nagged her. You should have slapped him for even trying to kiss you and yet, you enjoyed it. Slight running her hand though her hair she missed away the thoughts.
Her attention was had way snatched by Night and Circuit fighting about Dragon wings and stuff. It was quite confusing lessening to them and trying to lessen to the Madness family. Normally she wasn't talking why lessening to multiple conversation. Honestly she just wanted to go back to her own lonely life but then she didn't at the same time. She could feel eyes burning into her but didn't look around. If someone was there she could skirt them by scanning the area.

Night kept glancing around "Mmm..." she hummed more, she swore she felt as if she was eing stared at. She shrugged off the feeling and made her way to Avery "When are you and Sasuke gonna get married?" she said winking with a smile. She honestly thought they'd make some cute kids, if they ever did..

Night pulled up her hood and looked around again.

(It's ok)

Fuzzy
April 30th, 2018, 04:30 PM
Night kept glancing around "Mmm..." she hummed more, she swore she felt as if she was eing stared at. She shrugged off the feeling and made her way to Avery "When are you and Sasuke gonna get married?" she said winking with a smile. She honestly thought they'd make some cute kids, if they ever did..

Night pulled up her hood and looked around again.

(It's ok)

Avery just starred at Night. What, what kind of question is that?! Her mind seemed to scream. Forcing herself to stay calm and not flat out ask Night what she was thinking as a question like she had, Avery slightly clenched her fist but relaxed. "Night, you don't rush into anything like this. We only just met!" She said in a hushed tone scanning the area with her hazel eyes. Yeah you kissed him on the first day. Avery think! There's someone watching us! She remarked silently. With a slight huff she stepped back noticing Night had noticed the burning sensation that someone was watching them. " How about we go on a walk? " She asked out of the blue. It's give her a chance to scout the area and look for a weapon. She had the arrows Night have her but no bow. If we're ambushed O only have my hands and feet. The young woman reminded herself.

Dark Queen
April 30th, 2018, 04:36 PM
Avery just starred at Night. What, what kind of question is that?! Her mind seemed to scream. Forcing herself to stay calm and not flat out ask Night what she was thinking as a question like she had, Avery slightly clenched her fist but relaxed. "Night, you don't rush into anything like this. We only just met!" She said in a hushed tone scanning the area with her hazel eyes. Yeah you missed him on the first day. Avery think! There's someone watching us! She remarked silently. With a slight huff she stepped back noticing Night had noticed the burning sensation that someone was watching them. " How about we go on a walk? " She asked out of the blue. It's give her a chance to scout the area and look for a weapon. She had the arrows Night have her but no bow. If we're ambushed O only have my hands and feet. The young woman reminded herself.

"But you'd guys have such cute kids!" Night playfully winked with a smile. She shrugged the feeling of being watchd. Her blue eyes traveled to the ground as she nodded "Yeah!"

wolfie
May 6th, 2018, 01:11 PM
//must save thus !! Dark Queen Fuzzyfeline Broken Madness

circuit lean against the tree trunk, his eyelids drooping a little. there was a scent in the air that made him want to vomit, it hurt his nose. he assume that his senses had to be acting up after being in that house for so long. "night, when are you going to find someone to date?" he huff, circuit head snap up, hearing the rustle of the leaves. he could swear he met somebody's eyes, he squint his eyes. "yeah, a walk sounds nice. " he finally return his attention back to avery and night. maybe it would make him feel better. circuit didn't know why he was so on edge. the eyes that watched them was of somebody who well, wasn't the most pleasant being to run into to. they giggled, not caring rather if somebody heard them. really only avery seem like a danger to them. she didn't have any powers that they could possibly cancel out.

Fuzzy
May 7th, 2018, 03:17 PM
[Agreed!]

Avery rolled her eyes. Night was a character for sure. "Yes, I agree with Circuit. When are you? Then you can bug them about having kids." The young lady commented heading away from the house. As Circuit and Night agreed to go on a walk she gave a slight nod. Good, I'm not the only - She stopped mid thought at the sound of a giggle. Just as she thought, the burning sensation like eyes watching your every move, the ery silence and know a giggle from an unknown being. Can I never get a brake? Let's just hope everyone's ready for a fight. Avery thought sticking her hand in a pocket. Grabbing Night's shoulder she lead twords her ear. "Be ready for a fight." She whispered before stepping back and giving Circuit a nod. With that the assassin headed for the sidewalk.

Dark Queen
May 7th, 2018, 03:29 PM
//must save thus !! Dark Queen Fuzzyfeline Broken Madness

circuit lean against the tree trunk, his eyelids drooping a little. there was a scent in the air that made him want to vomit, it hurt his nose. he assume that his senses had to be acting up after being in that house for so long. "night, when are you going to find someone to date?" he huff, circuit head snap up, hearing the rustle of the leaves. he could swear he met somebody's eyes, he squint his eyes. "yeah, a walk sounds nice. " he finally return his attention back to avery and night. maybe it would make him feel better. circuit didn't know why he was so on edge. the eyes that watched them was of somebody who well, wasn't the most pleasant being to run into to. they giggled, not caring rather if somebody heard them. really only avery seem like a danger to them. she didn't have any powers that they could possibly cancel out.
[Agreed!]

Avery rolled her eyes. Night was a character for sure. "Yes, I agree with Circuit. When are you? Then you can bug them about having kids." The young lady commented heading away from the house. As Circuit and Night agreed to go on a walk she gave a slight nod. Good, I'm not the only - She stopped mid thought at the sound of a giggle. Just as she thought, the burning sensation like eyes watching your every move, the ery silence and know a giggle from an unknown being. Can I never get a brake? Let's just hope everyone's ready for a fight. Avery thought sticking her hand in a pocket. Grabbing Night's shoulder she lead twords her ear. "Be ready for a fight." She whispered before stepping back and giving Circuit a nod. With that the assassin headed for the sidewalk.

(Yep)

Night shook her head "I don't even know which gender I'm attracted to" she laughed. She froze at the giggle narrowing her eyes. Glancing around...............then "Hey;! Whoever's here! Maybe we can be friends!! I'll even add you to my best friend list with Circuit, Avery, Sasuke, Winter, Naruto and Sizzle!!" Night smiled

wolfie
May 7th, 2018, 09:07 PM
[Agreed!]

(Yep)

Night shook her head "I don't even know which gender I'm attracted to" she laughed. She froze at the giggle narrowing her eyes. Glancing around...............then "Hey;! Whoever's here! Maybe we can be friends!! I'll even add you to my best friend list with Circuit, Avery, Sasuke, Winter, Naruto and Sizzle!!" Night smiled

the watcher giggled, "hehe~ aw, no fair. you found me out, well i mean i figure that would happen. nothing gets past you guys. boorrriinng !! aw, little girl, how sweet. i love to be your friend the kill you later. " a being emerge from the trees, their purplish wings flapping in the air to hold them up. they didn't look like a boy or a girl. circuit's face fell, he figured out why he felt sick to his stomach. kai's scent always made him like that. "hey, don't fight me. well i mean you can try but, its pretty useless if you rely on powers and can't reach me. heh, i know circuit knows what i'm talking about !! isn't that right, lightening boy?" the being purr, tapping their chin with a glint in their eye. circuit knew that he was practically useless, kai's power, which made them annoyingly hard to beat, was that they could cancel out any power near them. not to mention their wings make it hard to reach them with swords and such. kai wasn't exactly unbeatable, though. circuit let out a long dramatic groan, "i don't want to fight this guy today !! its annoying. " almost right away he was correct by kai, "this being, thank you very much. i mean technically i could be a guy if i wish to but... i would rather not. "

[ to see kai's look just looks in my album, they are the person with the purplish hair and stuff ]

Dark Queen
May 8th, 2018, 02:23 PM
the watcher giggled, "hehe~ aw, no fair. you found me out, well i mean i figure that would happen. nothing gets past you guys. boorrriinng !! aw, little girl, how sweet. i love to be your friend the kill you later. " a being emerge from the trees, their purplish wings flapping in the air to hold them up. they didn't look like a boy or a girl. circuit's face fell, he figured out why he felt sick to his stomach. kai's scent always made him like that. "hey, don't fight me. well i mean you can try but, its pretty useless if you rely on powers and can't reach me. heh, i know circuit knows what i'm talking about !! isn't that right, lightening boy?" the being purr, tapping their chin with a glint in their eye. circuit knew that he was practically useless, kai's power, which made them annoyingly hard to beat, was that they could cancel out any power near them. not to mention their wings make it hard to reach them with swords and such. kai wasn't exactly unbeatable, though. circuit let out a long dramatic groan, "i don't want to fight this guy today !! its annoying. " almost right away he was correct by kai, "this being, thank you very much. i mean technically i could be a guy if i wish to but... i would rather not. "

[ to see kai's look just looks in my album, they are the person with the purplish hair and stuff ]
"Kill...? AYE WE DO NOT ALLOW KILLING! IF YOU KILL ONE PF THESE PEEPS I SWEAR YOU'LL REGRET IT!!" Night growled

wolfie
May 11th, 2018, 07:35 PM
"Kill...? AYE WE DO NOT ALLOW KILLING! IF YOU KILL ONE PF THESE PEEPS I SWEAR YOU'LL REGRET IT!!" Night growled

kai flew over to night, just barely being out of range for her. "booorrrinng, killing is fun. hearing their screeches of pain, the tears that well up in their eyes, and oh! the best part, the begging! oh the helpless begging~" they purr, their eyes seem damp with bloodlust. kai was exactly what you would call a murderer but they left the dirty work to their what circuit called them-- mind slaves. circuit pinch his nose, disgusted by the fallen angel's smell. it was deadly on its own. "don't let kai touch you for too long, their touch isn't exactly dangerous but well, you'll see it when it happens. " he mutter to the others, he knew well enough about their tactics. usually if kai touch you for long enough, they would be able to change your mood and make you ball your eyes out in seconds, though their body usually shifted to the person they were touching gender preference.

Dark Queen
May 11th, 2018, 07:41 PM
kai flew over to night, just barely being out of range for her. "booorrrinng, killing is fun. hearing their screeches of pain, the tears that well up in their eyes, and oh! the best part, the begging! oh the helpless begging~" they purr, their eyes seem damp with bloodlust. kai was exactly what you would call a murderer but they left the dirty work to their what circuit called them-- mind slaves. circuit pinch his nose, disgusted by the fallen angel's smell. it was deadly on its own. "don't let kai touch you for too long, their touch isn't exactly dangerous but well, you'll see it when it happens. " he mutter to the others, he knew well enough about their tactics. usually if kai touch you for long enough, they would be able to change your mood and make you ball your eyes out in seconds, though their body usually shifted to the person they were touching gender preference.
Night growled she climbed up on to a tree branch and kicked Kai as hard as she could. "Now. You better not hurt ANYONE here or else you can day goodbye to those wings!" she glared. Maybe Night cared about her friends a bit too much. Nahhhhh