PDA

View Full Version : aftermath [ limited ]

lio
March 25th, 2018, 12:06 AM
JOINING IS NOW
CLOSED

a month had passed since the nuclear war struck. it had only lasted a few days, with the dangerous missiles soaring back and forth. very little made it to shelter in time, and many could only sit back and wait for death to arrive. nobody knows how the war offically began, but it came and passed with over seven billion tragedies. even the presidents had been killed, while everybody else was either murdered in the blasts or slowly tortured by the radioactive fallout. even bomb shelters could not keep anyone back from the heavy spread of nuclear gas. the blasts destroyed miles upon miles of land, creating a wasteland for those who somehow survived.
but only four survived. they are the four who must find a way to remain alive upon the deserted earth, dealing with the tragedies and the deaths of their world. these four have come together in what was once known as new york, and now will decide what they will do to survive the destruction. leftover radioactivity still floats in the sky, and serves a great threat to those who miraculously survived.
will they find a way to live on, or die at the grasp of the aftermath?

LEADER
[ 1 / 1 ]
- commands everybody and leads them to safety.
- has good judgement, leadership skills, and is clever.

Celestial || nancy armstrong ||

HUNTER
[ 1 / 1 ]
- searches for any sort of supplies that may be useful.
- good with weapons, cooking, and has very good vision.

|| Broken Madness || thomas godheart ||

FIGHTER
[ 1 / 1 ]
- protects the group from harm.
- good with weapons, defense, and is agile.

|| hiraeth || vera romero ||

HEALER
[ 1 / 1 ]
- keeps everybody as healthy as possible.
- good with medicine and first aid supplies.

|| CinnamonCookie || camron lovett ||

name
- pronouns
role
appearance
- no image unless credited
personality
other / questions
mention
hiraeth

DO NOT QUOTE THIS POST.
KEEP EVERYTHING AS REALISTIC AS POSSIBLE.

Celestial Broken Madness

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 25th, 2018, 12:19 AM
name
Thomas godheart
- pronouns
He/ him
role
Hunter
appearance
A tall handsome man, with amber eyes and long black hair usually tied up in a ponytail, he’s muscular and some may say taller than most people. Has a scar over his left eye and some scars on his back and chest and especially around his arms.
- no image unless credited
personality
Quiet, calm, and very patient with everything he does, he loves to be alone and hunting and fishing is something he loves to do. Tends to cook without anyone telling him so. He’s used to living outside and loves to help out anyway he can but does have a bit of a hard time with getting along with people. He’s extremely shy and will often move away if someone tries to speak to him but if they gain his trust than he will stick around them like a happy dog disappearing here and there to get stuff like a cat bringing in prey.
other / questions
He’s bisexual
mention
hiraeth[/MENTION]

lio
March 25th, 2018, 12:28 AM
name
vera romero
[ she / her ]
role
fighter
appearance
original image credit unknown (http://www.wallpapermaiden.com/wallpaper/9516/download/1536x2048/anime-girl-hoodie-ponytail-sweater-black-ribbon.jpg)
personality
|| loyal || aloof || agile || tempered ||
|| boyish || tough || asocial ||
|| independent || honest ||
|| sarcastic ||
other / questions
she is bisexual.

wren
March 25th, 2018, 12:31 AM
I hate form with a passion

name
Nancy Armstrong

- pronouns
She, her

role
Leader

appearance
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/a1/a6/86/a1a68666bc7bd9b47495f65798c90450.jpg
( credit found in link )

personality
Easily angered Nancy takes nothing from nobody. She isn’t afraud to slap you across the face but struggles with emotions due to emotional trauma in the past

other / questions
Nupe

mention
hiraeth

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 25th, 2018, 01:47 AM
One more peep to start?

lio
March 25th, 2018, 01:48 AM
yeap

CinnamonCookie
March 25th, 2018, 02:35 AM
Name: Camron Lovett
Role: Healer
Appearance: By ksetsuni on DeviantArt (https://pre00.deviantart.net/a6b4/th/pre/i/2015/345/3/a/anime_boy_by_ksetsuni-d9jtxsi.png)
Personality: He is a rough and tumble kind of boy, but he hates seeing wounds, so he tries to fix them up immediately. Camron is sensitive and gentle, but he tries to hide it because he thinks that others may see him as weak.
Other/Questions: none
Mention: hiraeth

lio
March 25th, 2018, 02:41 AM
a tall, brown-haired girl hopped down from a crumbled building, her eyes darting back and forth. she frowned, seeing nothing, and sighed before leaping up and sprinting away. it's always so boring, the girl whined mentally. her nose twitched and she found herself tapping her fingers on every surface she touched, boredom causing her to do whatever it took to distract herself. "come on, guys! we have to find something to do!" she groaned, irritated.
quickly pulling her hair from its ponytail, the girl, by the name of vera, ran her hand through it and ran forwards. she jumped up a tree, which had somehow not been incinerated in the war. her hair flew about in the wind, though its weight and length caused it to wave very little in the weak breeze.

Broken Madness Celestial CinnamonCookie

wren
March 25th, 2018, 01:28 PM
“Keep running ahead and you’ll fall right off a cliff” Nancy said sourly hopping over and overturned car and landing a little roughly on the debre piled by its side. She strode confidently across the road tossing looks back and fourth. Old habits die hard. frustration clouded her freckled face when she turned and just walked straight ahead. “Everyone’s dead or decaying, would love to figure out something to do but I think we should find something to eat first”

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 25th, 2018, 01:58 PM
Thomas was right behind Nancy, and somehow once again, he has a turkey big and just hanging from it’s neck over his shoulder with a rope in his hand. He also was covered in feathers and had two rabbits in his other free hand. Once again he had left for hours or so and suddenly came back just now with no expression on his face but those who knew him longest also know that he was hella happy and proud of himself just begging to be petted or praised by his peers like always but he stayed away of course sensing that Nancy was frustrated again but he begins to step forward when she spoke about food and happily almost eagerly stepped in front of them holding out the rabbits happily. “ got some.” He Says in his dark husky voice of his. Celestial

CinnamonCookie
March 25th, 2018, 02:04 PM
"I agree." Camron Lovett replied as he jumped from one car to the next. He then stood still on one, pulling his hood down and taking his hat off. He ran his fingers through his hair, then said, "We do need food, and qui-oh. Nevermind, Thomas got it." Carmon looked at Thomas wih a smile that said, Good job
"I guess all the prey didn't disappear from the war." He looked away uncomfortably from the rabbits, because he didn't want to see the wounds.

lio
March 25th, 2018, 02:07 PM
vera rolled her eyes. "jumping off a cliff would be better than wasting away in this hell," she growled, huffing in annoyance. her nose scrunched before she lifted herself further into the tree, looking down towards thomas. "how far did you have to go for those? almost all the animals were wiped out in the radiation." vera blinked slowly. she tapped her fingers against the bark of the tree, her long nails digging into the wood. her hat shielded her eyes from the burning sun, realizing how it was a lot warmer now that the nuclear war had almost destroyed the ozone layer.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 25th, 2018, 08:05 PM
Bump Celestial waiting on you :3

wren
March 25th, 2018, 08:18 PM
Broken Madness hiraeth CinnamonCookie
“That’s really funny, how about I just push you off that cliff you big oaf” she replied a hint of amusement twinkled in her eyes. Than as Cameron agreed she raised an eyebrow at Vera but stopped when Thomas appeared. Her jaw hopped clean open and she stepped forward grabbed one of the rabbits legs looking it over with shock. She dropped it and gave him a hug “what would we do without you” she muttered before dropping back downonto the ground. “That’s a start- we’ve got food but if we can find propane maybe? A place to sleep too, we can split up and maybe find some house. Hotel would be ideal but it doesn’t matter to me” she said looking around at the others. “Unless we wanna eat first and than look, up to you guys”

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 25th, 2018, 08:33 PM
Thomas looked really happy but when he was asked a question he was about to answer but suddenly Was hugged by Nancy, he was dead confused especially when Nancy pulled away. He grabs his chest trying to calm his sudden fast beating heart soon he shakes his head a bit “ was gone for 14 hours...... found them... in 9 hours. Away “ he points east “ over there... “ he says calmly as he begins to suddenly began to give Nancy one of the rabbits, gave Vera the turkey and Cameron the other rabbit. Soon he just turns around and began to walk towards somewhere soon coming back with a stack of dry sticks, it was a small stack but good enough for the night. He puts it down in front of them “ ... found them on the way. I’ll cook. “ he says calmly as he begins to get his kill back one by one. “ ..... of course if okay?” He asks a bit shyly as he looks down this was by far the most he’s talked since he’s met them. He looks away now getting a bit uncomfortable with them looking at him “ ... did .. I do something wrong?” Now looking like a dog with his tail between his legs.
hiraeth
Celestial
CinnamonCookie

lio
March 25th, 2018, 09:08 PM
the brown-haired girl sighed and jumped from the tree, her hair flying everywhere. "honestly," she began, but cut herself of as thomas gave her the turkey. "what 'm i supposed to do with this? dissect it?" vera snorted and rolled her eyes, tossing the turkey to the ground. "i can wait to eat. i'll go find a place to stay." she quickly turned away and ran off, even as her stomach growled loudly. others eat before the weak, vera thought, huffing with contempt. her nose scrunched and she leaped from pile to pile of debris, eyes on the lookout for a place to stay. it has to be intact, free of radiation, and a good enough shelter to remain a healthy temperature. nothing dangerous can break in, either. her eyes flicked back and forth before she climbed up onto a large building, walking along it to make sure it wouldn't collapse. afterwards, vera slipped inside and checked out the interior, soon nodding once she found that everything was alright. "perfect," she mumbled to herself, though she sat on a bed and sighed. might as well wait until they're done eating.

CinnamonCookie
March 26th, 2018, 01:33 AM
Cameron grinned as Nancy hugged Thomas, when she looked over the rabbit. She then pulled away, asking about propane. "Gas stations will most likely have propane, but I don't know this city well enough to locate one." He said, looking down one side of the street. He then jumped down from his perch on the car, then when Thomas gave him a rabbit, he winced and held it gingerly by an ear. "Ew." he mumbled, looking anywhere but at the body he was holding.

wren
March 26th, 2018, 05:27 PM
Nancy liked her eyes as Vera walked off. “Stubborn as a bull. Reminds me of my sister” said Nancy with a laugh which ended in deadly silence. Her sister had been one of the first in her family to go, notebwn drom the nuclear war but cancer had formed in her lungs taking her young life a year prior to the war. Lucky, she wasn’t missing much. “Wrong? No your helping” she responding beginning to arrange the sticks into a pile taking dry leaves as kindling. Than taking two obsidian rocks and knocked them together causing sparks to fly. That’s when it took flame after a few minutes of trying “Well if we are setting up camp later, whereeververa finds a place we need a fire” she commented. “Thomas your ok on your own if I go find a gas station?”

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 26th, 2018, 05:39 PM
He nods quickly “ yes ma’am “ he says calmly as he begins to step forward “ need more food?” He asks calmly as he begins to pull out his knife calmly as he looks around for signs of some kind of prey. He did love to hunt, it helped him pass time and stop thinking about... no need for that. He begins to turn around and head towards a small building to hide the prey he caught for the group.

lio
March 26th, 2018, 07:08 PM
vera's eyes flicked back and forth as she watched the clock uselessly tick. it was a wonder how it still worked, as most of the power plants had disintigrated in the war. her cheeks darkened as it began to grow warmer, the heat causing blood to rush through her veins. she slid off her black jacket, ignoring the fact that she wore a thin-strapped tank top beneath it. the girl put up her hair again and slid it through the hole in her cap, nose twitching. a faint amount of freckles appeared on her face as she warmed up, though she avoided looking at herself in anything reflective. vera's eyes closed and she allowed her stomach to growl at her, pretending she didn't notice it.