PDA

View Full Version : -The Lounge-(at last, XD)

CreatureOfHabit
March 23rd, 2018, 07:29 PM
RosePelt145
Green mage

Captain Foxy

Brownspot

Boba Fett

Brownspot

Skyshale
Ian Velderrose
Leader: Currently developing/to be decided

RosePelt145:
Opal
Seraphina
Dove
Luka
Wolf
Champagne
Leader: To be decided

Green Mage: Green mage
Jack
Connor
Jason
Crixius

Foxfur: Foxfur

Thomas

Brownspot:

I scrapped bits and pieces of past info because it's been so long, and if you aren't interested anymore I get it. But for those who are, this is who signed up. If your name isn't on here and you agreed to join, let me know. Or, if you want it taken off, let me know as well. Honestly, as late as it is, as I'm typing this, just read My Babies to learn more. But, I will agree to have the amount of character use cut short. Just choose your favorites, and we can shorten it to one house, dorm area.. thing. This will basically be where all characters go, until they are included in another thread, or have to respond. Even if they aren't active, you can still stick to their story as they go about in the lounge. (Btw, I just got a few art programs, so I may start art requests. It's not guaranteed, but a possibility.)

|+sari+|
March 23rd, 2018, 08:01 PM
RosePelt145
Green mage

Captain Foxy

Brownspot

Boba Fett

Brownspot

Skyshale
Ian Velderrose
Leader: Currently developing/to be decided

Leo The Loke: @Leo the Loke
Opal
Seraphina
Dove
Luka
Wolf
Champagne

Green Mage: Green mage
Jack
Connor
Jason
Crixius

Foxfur: Foxfur

Thomas

Brownspot:

I scrapped bits and pieces of past info because it's been so long, and if you aren't interested anymore I get it. But for those who are, this is who signed up. If your name isn't on here and you agreed to join, let me know. Or, if you want it taken off, let me know as well. Honestly, as late as it is, as I'm typing this, just read My Babies to learn more. But, I will agree to have the amount of character use cut short. Just choose your favorites, and we can shorten it to one house, dorm area.. thing. This will basically be where all characters go, until they are included in another thread, or have to respond. Even if they aren't active, you can still stick to their story as they go about in the lounge. (Btw, I just got a few art programs, so I may start art requests. It's not guaranteed, but a possibility.)

Why did you put all of my Characters under Leo the Like? XD

CreatureOfHabit
March 25th, 2018, 09:33 AM
Why did you put all of my Characters under Leo the Like? XD
I admit, I was tired, but I should have it fixed in no time!

Rhubarb
March 27th, 2018, 07:52 PM
I admit, I was tired, but I should have it fixed in no time!
Welp no time like the present to begin!
. . . question mark is awake . . .
Question is walking around near is disbatch area.
Cruxis is talking to Jason.
Jason is talking to cruxis.
Jack is thinking of taking leader ship in his room.

CreatureOfHabit
April 23rd, 2018, 03:45 PM
Hey.. Bit of an update. Lately, with all of WCO I have been inactive. I honestly need to apologize, because its happened a lot. First, Warriors, next, The lounge, as well as While Father Is Away, and the Pokemon Sun and Moon Reboot.. Then, falling Gravity.. I haven't really had much interest or inspiration. Most likely with high school coming up after this year's summer, It may take a turn more permanently. So, sorry again, and I hope you are all doing well! :love85: