PDA

View Full Version : Soulmates at its worst

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 23rd, 2018, 12:18 PM
Loud banging sounds were heard along with the sound of flesh being smashed repeatedly soon it stops and a man with eyes as red as flames and blood stands over the body of someone that couldn’t be recognized anymore, he was just a bloody mess and the man had blood all over him, in his hands a pipe and just a expressionless face. His hair was black as night and was tied up in a small ponytail, he had a scar over his right eye and he was breathing heavily a bit as he begins to step back earning claps from the gang members around him and he looks at everyone and Tosses the pipe towards them “ ... I lead this gang now. If anyone has anything to say say it now” he says in a dark husky voice soon someone stands forward and almost immediately that someone was shot down with ease by him. He puts the gun away and looks at everyone else “ good now let’s go. The smell of blood is getting to me.” He says calmly as he just leaves soon he reaches his home which is some run down apartment nearby the police station, he begins to walk into his apartment and as soon as the door closed. He immediately bolts to the bathroom and soon was throwing up into the toilet, after a while of this he was trying to regain his breath as he leans against the edge of the seat breathing heavily as he looks at the picture hanging up in front of him. He growls loudly grabbing his stomach “ .... what has become of me?” He asks the picture of a family, a mother, father and a little boy.. that was him. He grabs his head and growls “ ... why did I do it?” He asks himself in anger as he stands up and begins to clean himself up a bit, he couldn’t take the smell of blood and soon just burned his clothes and began to leave the apartment as soon as he was dressed up in something new. A suit clean and expensive looking, he takes care of his hair a bit than heads out to a fancy bar nearby. He really needed a drink after that, he sighs softly rubbing the back of his neck as he walks towards the bar unaware of fate, messing with him again.
Sorry short in school ;^;)
Celestial

wren
March 23rd, 2018, 01:54 PM
M

[ For once in a lifetime... Nancy will actually fall in love. This is the ONE time she will ever be a part of it and this is your last chance to ever see it happening.. ] Broken Madness

Siting cross legged at a desk with her hands in her hair Nancy leaned over the the papers letting her ginger hair fall off her back and hang by her shoulders in a perfect split. She bit the end of a pen eagerly and just aired. She had been working on a case for months and the only thing she’s been getting into rat races. A Mafia gang was running around causing havoc and destruction wherever they chose to do it or settle down. She couldn’t just pin them down because the murdered or crimes where in all parts of the city. The freckled girl set the pen down and stood up dismissing it with a wave of her hand. “Stupid” she grabbed her jacket off the hook and slung it over her shoulder. It was going to rain, she could tell by the way the lobby was finally desolate and it was quite overcast. She pulled her jacket on and pulled up the collar before pushing out the pull doors. A disgusting beeeze battledchr at the door filling her mouth with the wet leaf smell and the damp darkness of the sewers nearby. With an aggravated sigh she walked over to her car flipped the keys out of her pocket opened it up and started the car. She was still in uniform her badge glinting with the gloom of the moon. Driving down the road slowly she crept up onto a bar hopping out and walking across the parking lot to the door. For a moment she just stood with her hand on the handle than with a deep breath pushed it open and into the warm bar. She was welcomed by sharp scents and men shouting. She frowned but still carried herself in finding a chair and souring down. Slipping her jacket off and over the back of her chair.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 23rd, 2018, 02:25 PM
M

[ For once in a lifetime... Nancy will actually fall in love. This is the ONE time she will ever be a part of it and this is your last chance to ever see it happening.. ] Broken Madness

Siting cross legged at a desk with her hands in her hair Nancy leaned over the the papers letting her ginger hair fall off her back and hang by her shoulders in a perfect split. She bit the end of a pen eagerly and just aired. She had been working on a case for months and the only thing she’s been getting into rat races. A Mafia gang was running around causing havoc and destruction wherever they chose to do it or settle down. She couldn’t just pin them down because the murdered or crimes where in all parts of the city. The freckled girl set the pen down and stood up dismissing it with a wave of her hand. “Stupid” she grabbed her jacket off the hook and slung it over her shoulder. It was going to rain, she could tell by the way the lobby was finally desolate and it was quite overcast. She pulled her jacket on and pulled up the collar before pushing out the pull doors. A disgusting beeeze battledchr at the door filling her mouth with the wet leaf smell and the damp darkness of the sewers nearby. With an aggravated sigh she walked over to her car flipped the keys out of her pocket opened it up and started the car. She was still in uniform her badge glinting with the gloom of the moon. Driving down the road slowly she crept up onto a bar hopping out and walking across the parking lot to the door. For a moment she just stood with her hand on the handle than with a deep breath pushed it open and into the warm bar. She was welcomed by sharp scents and men shouting. She frowned but still carried herself in finding a chair and souring down. Slipping her jacket off and over the back of her chair.

[FONT="Book Antiqua"]

Now I’m excited! :3)
Soon the man began to take the seat by her, he speaks almost immediately “ one whiskey and that’s all for today bill” he says calmly in the dark husky voice of his. Soon the man known as bill with his short clean brown hair and bartender uniform nods and begins to grab a cup with some ice and soon places it in front of the man. He pours the man some whiskey and nods as he looks at Nancy “ and what can I get for you doll?” He asks in his western accent, the man by her just quietly took a sip of his whiskey eventually he looks over to her noticing her uniform almost immediately. He suddenly smiles and laughs a bit “ forgive me bill whatever she gets it’s on me okay?” Bill nods and looks at Nancy once more awaiting a order, soon bill was ignored again as this man, began to speak “ Names Sebastian Wolfheart and you are a cop. Don’t you know that this place doesn’t trust people like you? Look at them now, even the big guys are looking at you. Do you intend to get hurt or.. are you after something?” He asks calmly as he takes a other sip of his whiskey. “ I would answer quickly my friend. One of these guys hate cops with a passion if you wish for a ally. I’m the best you got. You have five minutes to answer before the fatty blows his top.” He Says calmly not looking at her at all yet.. he felt how to say drawn to her. As if she had something that was.. controlling his instincts and making him do whatever he’s doing now. He didn’t know why or how it came to this all he knows is that this person.. has something he needs. Might as well find out what that is before the others have a go at her. Besides he does need to show his dominance now that he’s the leader of a mafia known as black dogs. Now he can finally do something about the mess the old boss made but for some reason... this girl was just... just something and he ain’t leaving her be until he finds out.

wren
March 23rd, 2018, 02:47 PM
Now I’m excited! :3)
Soon the man began to take the seat by her, he speaks almost immediately “ one whiskey and that’s all for today bill” he says calmly in the dark husky voice of his. Soon the man known as bill with his short clean brown hair and bartender uniform nods and begins to grab a cup with some ice and soon places it in front of the man. He pours the man some whiskey and nods as he looks at Nancy “ and what can I get for you doll?” He asks in his western accent, the man by her just quietly took a sip of his whiskey eventually he looks over to her noticing her uniform almost immediately. He suddenly smiles and laughs a bit “ forgive me bill whatever she gets it’s on me okay?” Bill nods and looks at Nancy once more awaiting a order, soon bill was ignored again as this man, began to speak “ Names Sebastian Wolfheart and you are a cop. Don’t you know that this place doesn’t trust people like you? Look at them now, even the big guys are looking at you. Do you intend to get hurt or.. are you after something?” He asks calmly as he takes a other sip of his whiskey. “ I would answer quickly my friend. One of these guys hate cops with a passion if you wish for a ally. I’m the best you got. You have five minutes to answer before the fatty blows his top.” He Says calmly not looking at her at all yet.. he felt how to say drawn to her. As if she had something that was.. controlling his instincts and making him do whatever he’s doing now. He didn’t know why or how it came to this all he knows is that this person.. has something he needs. Might as well find out what that is before the others have a go at her. Besides he does need to show his dominance now that he’s the leader of a mafia known as black dogs. Now he can finally do something about the mess the old boss made but for some reason... this girl was just... just something and he ain’t leaving her be until he finds out.

“Straight gin” she said flatly looking over at the man with a raised eyebrow. He was trying to explain the danger of coming down to a pig on a weekday. But really she wasn’t that concerned about it anyways. “I know they are looking” she said hotly as the bartender passed her the clear liquid. The chemical smell filled her mouth and for a moment she just stared at it than back at him. “Funny. I thought people in bars where itching for a fight- what makes you different? Huh? You wanna be on my side?” she asked pulling her jacket back and grabbing her gun out and slamming it down on the table unloading it allowing the bullets to clatter against the counter top. She picked up the glass and took it back with a hefty groan and setting it down. “I’m much less a cop than anything else- they wanna hurt me? Take me out into the back so they don’t get blood on the floor” she muttered gently leaning back in the chair and breathing deeply.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 23rd, 2018, 03:29 PM
“Straight gin” she said flatly looking over at the man with a raised eyebrow. He was trying to explain the danger of coming down to a pig on a weekday. But really she wasn’t that concerned about it anyways. “I know they are looking” she said hotly as the bartender passed her the clear liquid. The chemical smell filled her mouth and for a moment she just stared at it than back at him. “Funny. I thought people in bars where itching for a fight- what makes you different? Huh? You wanna be on my side?” she asked pulling her jacket back and grabbing her gun out and slamming it down on the table unloading it allowing the bullets to clatter against the counter top. She picked up the glass and took it back with a hefty groan and setting it down. “I’m much less a cop than anything else- they wanna hurt me? Take me out into the back so they don’t get blood on the floor” she muttered gently leaning back in the chair and breathing deeply.

He smiles “ one, you just told them that your unarmed bad mistake. Two your a girl even more reason to fight you and break you here and now and three. “ he looks at her, his amber eyes glowing with interest but also with power as he pulls out his own gun aside of hers. “ I wanted to use you as a example of my role here. You are interesting and interesting is what I need to control this hell. So in two minutes-“ he says as a few guys begin to stand up slowly pulling out their guns. “ duck okay?” He asks as he begins to chug his whiskey now, once done he pushes the cup towards bill. “ forgive me bill seems like I have to do something bad again.” Bill sighs “ at least keep it clean this time my lord.” Sebastian smiles “ no promises.” He Says as he looks at her “ just answer this one question: can you trust a black dog?” He asks as he begins to get up as men began to get closer to them especially a huge fat dude with a full on shot gun guess this one was the fatty Sebastian was talking about. Celestial