PDA

View Full Version : Undertale roleplay signups! (Reposted due to wrong place.)

Blueberry
March 23rd, 2018, 08:23 AM
Hello and welcome to the undertale roleplay sign-ups. Wether you were told about this or randomly stumbled upon it, welcome. If you don’t know what undertale is then you might want to go watch someone play it on youtube. This roleplay is not cannon to the undertale game. We are not going by the storyline in the game. Instead we shall be doing roleplay set with new characters and or even new monsters. I shall be accepting the people who I think will do best with th characters. Before I give you a character I will check your profile. I will most likely befriend you so check your friend requests! Now for the openings. Broken Madness you might wanna sign up.

Ok I’ve figured out that we will have frisk and chara be In the same timeline, and chara is (mostly) reformed, but for now Flowy will be Flowy and the oc humans will go through the game as normal but also a little different. Flowy will kind of be the same, but with different dialogue, and when the rp thread goes up it will be in the non warriors rp section so I’ll pm you all the link when that happens.

I resign my place as frisk, so frisk is now open, I will however, be takeing the sans of this world, which will be underswap sans Aka Blueberry! So sans for this world is taken.

NEW ANOUNCEMENT:
If you are some of the top shipped characters. (As in, Undyne and alphys) AND I AM SORRY BUT I AM NOT GOING TO PARTICIPATE IN TORIEL X BLUEBERRY! But other ships if you are ok with them please tell me.

Frisk: open!
Chara: taken by Aphmau plushie)
Flowie/Asrial: taken by Ravenfang)
Toriel: taken by Flameleaf)
Blueberry: taken by Ravenfang
Papyrus: taken by Flameleaf)
Asgore: open
Undyne: taken by Aphmau plushie)
Alphys: open
Mettaton: open
Mad dummy: open
Monster kid: taken by Dark Queen
Nabstablook: open
Annoying dog: taken by ( Dark blossom
Doggo: open
Greater dog: open
Lesser dog: open
Temmie: taken by Aleka
Frogget: open
Bob: open
Dogamy: open
Doggereasa: open
Muffet: open

Ocs that will be in the rp:
Faye: by Flameleaf
Squirrelblaze: by Ravenfang
Killer godheart: by Broken Madness
warrior: by Random time
Dawn: by Zan Partizanne
Salem: by Dark blossom
Please if you have an oc have it be a human and fill out the separate form! And if there are any characters that I missed please tell me!

Form for existing characters:

Character name:
Why you would like to play them:
What will you add to the character:
Are you ok with ships for this character? (Yes/no):

Oc form please (humans only and no links please!)

Name:
Apperence:

Thank you for your participation!

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 23rd, 2018, 08:58 AM
K! May I use killer? :3

Blueberry
March 24th, 2018, 08:05 AM
K! May I use killer? :3
Yes please! maybe make him the opposite of squirrelblaze?
Squirrelblaze is a pasifest, with a bubbly personality and wants to be friends and help everyone.
(Maybe in here they can get together, and Squirrelblaze might be able to help him to be nice and be friends with everyone. XD) Broken Madness

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 24th, 2018, 09:59 AM
Yes please! maybe make him the opposite of squirrelblaze?
Squirrelblaze is a pasifest, with a bubbly personality and wants to be friends and help everyone.
(Maybe in here they can get together, and Squirrelblaze might be able to help him to be nice and be friends with everyone. XD) Broken Madness
Yes!!! :3

Blueberry
March 24th, 2018, 10:14 AM
Yes!!! :3
Go ahead and fill out the form and I’ll add you in.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 24th, 2018, 10:19 AM
Name: Killer godheart
Personally: quiet, cold smart and a bit sly, flirts when he sees the chance and is seen as a monster most of all. Takes dangerous chances and is not afraid to kill
Apperence: He’s a tall dangerously handsome man with red eyes and long black hair
Other
Nope :3:

Dark Queen
March 24th, 2018, 10:21 AM
Character name: Monster kid
Why I would like to play the character: I love him, he's so cute -u- (I'm not a fangirl I promise XD)
what I will add to the character: nothing

Blueberry
March 24th, 2018, 10:30 AM
Character name: Monster kid
Why I would like to play the character: I love him, he's so cute -u- (I'm not a fangirl I promise XD)
what I will add to the character: nothing
Thank you. Accepted! I will add you the roster.

Blueberry
March 24th, 2018, 10:40 AM
Name: Killer godheart
Personally: quiet, cold smart and a bit sly, flirts when he sees the chance and is seen as a monster most of all. Takes dangerous chances and is not afraid to kill
Apperence: He’s a tall dangerously handsome man with red eyes and long black hair
Other
Nope :3:
Yay I shall add you!

Blueberry
April 12th, 2018, 09:02 AM
Ba bumpaddy bump need most characters on the roster filled.

Random time
May 17th, 2018, 07:03 PM
Name: warrior
Personally: is a pacifist but can glitch to being genocide from chara possessing half of her soul when she fell down into the underground thinks of asrial as a brother very kind and Hope's that one day all monsters will be free
Apperence: red hair ocean blue eyes always wears a red sweater with green sweetpants
Other: partly color blind cant see most colors of blue and green

Blueberry
May 18th, 2018, 05:55 AM
Name: warrior
Personally: is a pacifist but can glitch to being genocide from chara possessing half of her soul when she fell down into the underground thinks of asrial as a brother very kind and Hope's that one day all monsters will be free
Apperence: red hair ocean blue eyes always wears a red sweater with green sweetpants
Other: partly color blind cant see most colors of blue and green
Acepted, and to answer your question about sans I pit it in the original message so you might want to read through it again, and I’ll add warrior in now.

Zan Partizanne
May 18th, 2018, 07:07 AM
(Hmmm Maybe it's time I give Undertale another shot)
Name: Dawn
Personality: As a pacifist, She's Soft-spoken and can be shy around new people. But after a while, she becomes welcoming and will greet you with open arms. She's very emotional and it's very easy to make her cry.
Apperence: She has Brown hair with warm brown eyes and wears glasses (she can hardly see without them). She wears a sweater which is striped with red and pink stripes, she also wears shorts.
Other: Nah

Random time
May 19th, 2018, 03:59 AM
When does the roleplay start

Random time
May 22nd, 2018, 03:23 AM
Boop for a friend

Blueberry
June 4th, 2018, 11:48 AM
(Hmmm Maybe it's time I give Undertale another shot)
Name: Dawn
Personality: As a pacifist, She's Soft-spoken and can be shy around new people. But after a while, she becomes welcoming and will greet you with open arms. She's very emotional and it's very easy to make her cry.
Apperence: She has Brown hair with warm brown eyes and wears glasses (she can hardly see without them). She wears a sweater which is striped with red and pink stripes, she also wears shorts.
Other: Nah
accepted! Ill put her in now.

Blueberry
June 4th, 2018, 11:49 AM
When does the roleplay start
the rp will start when we get more major characters filled in.

.:Virgo:.
June 4th, 2018, 12:32 PM
Character name: Annoying dog |
Why you would like to play them: I can be annoying and the only thing she says is bork bork or bark bark or on rare occasions actually speaks
What will you add to the character: she is a girl and is a husky and can talk like hooman
Are you ok with ships for this character? (Yes/no): yes

Name: Salem
Personally: nice, neutral route mostly, pacifist more often then genocide
Apperence: she has black hair and a yellow shirt under a cyan track jacket. she also wears blue jeans, she also has muted grayblue eyes and fair skin with a slight spattering of freckles on her cheeks and nose
Other: she is the best in her school for track and feild
Blueberry

Blueberry
June 5th, 2018, 11:19 AM
Character name: Annoying dog |
Why you would like to play them: I can be annoying and the only thing she says is bork bork or bark bark or on rare occasions actually speaks
What will you add to the character: she is a girl and is a husky and can talk like hooman
Are you ok with ships for this character? (Yes/no): yes

Name: Salem
Personally: nice, neutral route mostly, pacifist more often then genocide
Apperence: she has black hair and a yellow shirt under a cyan track jacket. she also wears blue jeans, she also has muted grayblue eyes and fair skin with a slight spattering of freckles on her cheeks and nose
Other: she is the best in her school for track and feild
Blueberry
accepted! Thx darky! Ill add ya in now.

.:Virgo:.
June 5th, 2018, 01:09 PM
Character name: Bob
Why you would like to play them: I like bob and he is one of my role models (watch bob vs bandits)
What will you add to the character: his glasses will be aviators
Are you ok with ships for this character? (Yes/no): yes Blueberry

k!ngk3s
June 5th, 2018, 09:12 PM
The name: Error sans
Why u want to be them: Bc ERROR SNAS!!!!11!1!!!
Any add ons?: None
Are u ok with ships for this person: Yep