PDA

View Full Version : :|: Broken Pride :|:

wren
March 22nd, 2018, 07:49 PM
This whole idea was based off of a book
I’m planning to write. I’m the future.
Let me know If your intrigued by it!

The time has come for lions to rule most of Africa. After a devastating disease left most humans grasping onto life as population dwindled. The countries turned their back on all of Africa’s country putting up walls to lock them out. All that mostly remains are the wildlife that live in and around the old communities and the wild Savannah’s. There are three prides that thrive alone, the southern lions, the western, and lastly the northern.

The southern
These lions have lighter fur, slimmer bodies and narrow features. These lions are the fast runners who are part of the gifted shamans. Healers who see visions from the lions deaceased. Though they are quite gifted as shamans they are excellent in quick combat.

The western
These lions have darker brown fur, compact bodies and are quite tall. These lions are climbing lions. They are gifted in climbing and live on the more rocky plains where their fur blends into the Craig’s and ditch’s of their territory. Their gifts lie in intelligence and the mind.

The northern
Are unlike the other two, their fur is unusually tinted red. They are big bulky and typically known as muscled warriors. These lions are not very well known about other than most lions are quite scared to go near them. They’ve withdrawn far into the mountains and only come down for meetings every month.

Each pride of lions has thrived for a long time with each of their ranks. The king, as you know is the big male. They are supposed to choose from the cubs born who will be their successor and isn’t always their kin. The subordinate mother. She’s like the second in command and oversees all cub affairs. She sorts cubs into their ranks. The hunters, the hunters are those who hunt for the pride but the catch is they have vultures and their own dens. These vultures are like pets and are used to follow the herds and inform the hunters where the prey is and where they are going. The warriors are constantly patrolling the long borders and are often gone for overnight trips. They are the protectors. The shaman, they are the healers. They speak with the spirits, or in other words the “all knowers” those who have been deceased. From than on it’s the ‘inbetweens’ those who are trained by the subordinate mother who will than sort them into their ranks for the future. And cubs. Mothers take some time off from their rank to care for their cubs.

:|: Current news :|:
•The northern lions have come out of isolation and attacked the two other prides killing all the cubs following matting season
• During this battle the leader of the southern pride tanga was killed leaving no successor behind which allowed Boris to take the position
• Boris has turned out to be evil, forcing the elders to fend for themselves and drive them off, anyone who defies him ends up getting killed. Everyone is scared and he refuses to choose a successor
• yarrow the previous shaman was killed by Boris trying to protect some ‘inbetweens’ leaving them with no shaman

:|: you are all roleplaying in the southern pride and the southern pride alone. I’ll be roleplaying the other lion leaders during the meetings so the plot continues as planned, I expect all high ranking lions to be active :|:

Leader;
Boris :|: Celestial :|: appearance (https://pixabay.com/en/african-lion-mane-close-eyes-2888519/)
Subordinate mother;
Aanako :|: Black Cat :|: appearance (https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSwgsqkYjVmNHPvA0OE-byXAIA5WsqE93Ask5j_Ll6sE-fn9N3PzQ)
Hunters;
Hausa :|: Celestial :|: appearance (https://o.aolcdn.com/images/dims3/GLOB/crop/2623x1312+0+774/resize/630x315!/format/jpg/quality/85/http%3A%2F%2Fo.aolcdn.com%2Fhss%2Fstorage%2Fmidas% 2Fd8f0213e39677c593ab20c8a6739fc11%2F205660467%2Fy izi-a-three-and-a-half-year-old-african-lioness-mother-with-one-of-picture-id2892754)
Kalahara :|: Duskflight :|: appearance (http://www.seasonsinafrica.com/lodges-in-south-africa/timbavati-private-nature-reserve/kings-camp-private-game-reserve/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/DSC_0014.jpg)
Sitarah :|: blank_bleh :|: appearance (http://www.abc.net.au/news/image/8901468-3x2-940x627.jpg)
Letha :|: Broken Madness :|: appearance
Semira :|: Owl :|: appearance (http://www.wildlifephotographyafrica.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/white-lion.jpg)
warriors
Vaal Hazak :|: Broken Madness :|: appearance
Cade :|: Celestial :|: appearance (https://thumbs.dreamstime.com/b/young-lion-walking-zoo-beautiful-40833548.jpg)
Tau :|: Fuzzyfeline :|: appearance (https://c1.staticflickr.com/7/6107/6274162364_f77a2c79d3_z.jpg)
Jabari :|: Owl :|: appearance (https://i.pinimg.com/originals/29/e3/96/29e3963c781faca9f1caa32944b0dedf.jpg)
Shaman;
———
Shaman app;
Asha :|: Fuzzyfeline :|: appearance (https://c1.staticflickr.com/6/5781/21942744064_77bae86013.jpg)

Forms/applications

Name;
Age;
Rank;
Appearance; Celestial

Silhouettes
March 22nd, 2018, 08:04 PM
Name; Aanako
Age; 4 years
Rank; Subordinate Mother if not, Hunter
Appearance: https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSwgsqkYjVmNHPvA0OE-byXAIA5WsqE93Ask5j_Ll6sE-fn9N3PzQ
( link a ref )

wren
March 22nd, 2018, 09:23 PM
Bump

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 22nd, 2018, 09:25 PM
Alright! :3 I’m bringing In three new peeps will you be interested in one of them as a Evil mate to this Boris or.. a new pet~

wren
March 22nd, 2018, 09:27 PM
Alright! :3 I’m bringing In three new peeps will you be interested in one of them as a Evil mate to this Boris or.. a new pet~
Well Boris actually only takes mates in the subordinate mother section but actually won’t love her cause he’s a flirt- and a bad guy but he can have a brother or sister? Or flirt maybe.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 22nd, 2018, 09:31 PM
Well Boris actually only takes mates in the subordinate mother section but actually won’t love her cause he’s a flirt- and a bad guy but he can have a brother or sister? Or flirt maybe.
Hmmm I can make a brother that is like his .. how to say slave that keeps the order without getting the big guys paws dirty. This one will be a slient type and may seem bigger and stronger that Boris but like usual Boris owns him.
And I can make a flirt that ... keeps the order around the ladies. She’s his eyes within the pride knows all and will tell all if Boris so ordered her but she can kill as well if you like. Two monsters right under the big demons control... how about it? :3

wren
March 22nd, 2018, 09:33 PM
Hmmm I can make a brother that is like his .. how to say slave that keeps the order without getting the big guys paws dirty. This one will be a slient type and may seem bigger and stronger that Boris but like usual Boris owns him.
And I can make a flirt that ... keeps the order around the ladies. She’s his eyes within the pride knows all and will tell all if Boris so ordered her but she can kill as well if you like. Two monsters right under the big demons control... how about it? :3
Yeah sounds good, just tell me the names and ranks <3

The Cannibal
March 22nd, 2018, 09:33 PM
Name; Kalahara
Age; 6 years
Rank; Hunter
Appearance; Here (http://www.seasonsinafrica.com/lodges-in-south-africa/timbavati-private-nature-reserve/kings-camp-private-game-reserve/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/DSC_0014.jpg)

Love the idea by the way, definitely intrigued !!

blank_bleh
March 22nd, 2018, 09:35 PM
Name; sitarah
Age; 4 years
Rank; hunter
Appearance; boop (https://goo.gl/images/k36e19)
( link a ref )

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 22nd, 2018, 09:37 PM
Yeah sounds good, just tell me the names and ranks <3
K! You’re brother shall be named: Vaal Hazak he shall be your warrior
Your little spy lover shall be named: Letha she shall be your Subordinate mother. I will get their appearances soon! :3 ❤️

wren
March 22nd, 2018, 09:46 PM
K! You’re brother shall be named: Vaal Hazak he shall be your warrior
Your little spy lover shall be named: Letha she shall be your Subordinate mother. I will get their appearances soon! :3 ❤️
Submother os already taken

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 22nd, 2018, 09:47 PM
Submother os already taken
K! Than she shall be a hunter my friend :3

wren
March 22nd, 2018, 09:49 PM
K! Than she shall be a hunter my friend :3
Yeesh lots of hunters XD
Is it because of the vultures?

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 22nd, 2018, 09:50 PM
Yeesh lots of hunters XD
Is it because of the vultures?
*^* I shall not say!
Here is how Vaal looks like http://knowledgenuts.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/71029225-438x205.jpg
And
Letha: https://i.pinimg.com/originals/d0/6e/2c/d06e2c51f8dc7ea36618b2e6b021f7fc.jpg

wren
March 22nd, 2018, 09:52 PM
*^* I shall not say!
What ;-;
Is it because of the vultures?!?

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 22nd, 2018, 09:56 PM
What ;-;
Is it because of the vultures?!?
No I ain’t going to say mama I just can’t don’t cry on me ;^;

wren
March 22nd, 2018, 09:57 PM
No I ain’t going to say mama I just can’t don’t cry on me ;^;
Suit yourself.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 22nd, 2018, 09:57 PM
Suit yourself.
Fine it was the vultures;^; mama don’t hate me was just teasing

The Cannibal
March 22nd, 2018, 10:00 PM
To balance things out, can I change Kalahara to a warrior? ;0

wren
March 22nd, 2018, 10:04 PM
Fine it was the vultures;^; mama don’t hate me was just teasing
To balance things out, can I change Kalahara to a warrior? ;0

I wouldn’t hate you, the vultures are cool I have to admit. I’m a genius eh? No I’m kidding haha <3

No it’s ok, I’ll just wait or maybe close hunter applications for now and see if it can balance

The Cannibal
March 22nd, 2018, 10:05 PM
No it’s ok, I’ll just wait or maybe close hunter applications for now and see if it can balance

You sure? ^^ I wouldn't mind changing, but it's ultimately up to you! :D

wren
March 22nd, 2018, 10:09 PM
You sure? ^^ I wouldn't mind changing, but it's ultimately up to you! :D

It’s totally ok, if I need it I’ll ask you but I wouldn’t worry about it now.

Rubinaito .:Blue Wishes:. hiraeth
We really need a shaman apprentice and warriors. If your interested c:

The Cannibal
March 22nd, 2018, 10:12 PM
It’s totally ok, if I need it I’ll ask you but I wouldn’t worry about it now.

Okay! Also, your picture for Boris doesn't seem to work, I was curious of how he looked ;0

wren
March 22nd, 2018, 10:16 PM
Okay! Also, your picture for Boris doesn't seem to work, I was curious of how he looked ;0
That’s disappointing I’ll try to see if I can find it again ;-; Duskflight it should be up now

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 22nd, 2018, 10:19 PM
I wouldn’t hate you, the vultures are cool I have to admit. I’m a genius eh? No I’m kidding haha <3

No you are you’ve always be a genius! X3 also if you like.. I can make a other warrior someone who betrays y’all and if you want gets killed in front of the other leaders as a show of power if you like!!

The Cannibal
March 22nd, 2018, 10:22 PM
That’s disappointing I’ll try to see if I can find it again ;-; Duskflight it should be up now

Ah, thank you! Great picture by the way, definitely helps to define what type of character he is xD

wren
March 22nd, 2018, 10:22 PM
No you are you’ve always be a genius! X3 also if you like.. I can make a other warrior someone who betrays y’all and if you want gets killed in front of the other leaders as a show of power if you like!!
In the book I was going to have Boris adopt a new rule where in order to banish a lion he will do it in front of all the others making sure that lion is not taken in my other prides, I guess if you want him to banish you but than end up killing them instead when they defied him

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 22nd, 2018, 10:26 PM
In the book I was going to have Boris adopt a new rule where in order to banish a lion he will do it in front of all the others making sure that lion is not taken in my other prides, I guess if you want him to banish you but than end up killing them instead when they defied him
Ohhh sure I shall be your victim! If you want me of course :3

wren
March 22nd, 2018, 10:31 PM
Ohhh sure I shall be your victim! If you want me of course :3

Yes of course!

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 22nd, 2018, 10:43 PM
Yes of course!
Yay! Do you have a name for this peep or do you want me to find one? :3

wren
March 22nd, 2018, 10:49 PM
Yay! Do you have a name for this peep or do you want me to find one? :3
Name them how you please

wren
March 22nd, 2018, 11:11 PM
Small bump <3
Shaman apprentice is needed !!!

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 22nd, 2018, 11:15 PM
Name them how you please
K apep :3

wren
March 22nd, 2018, 11:50 PM
Bop

Fuzzy
March 23rd, 2018, 01:42 AM
Ya can't leave me out this RP, the whole idea for it is just amazing!

Name; Asha.
Age; 2 years, barely more then a cub.
Rank; Shaman apprentice
Appearance; https://c1.staticflickr.com/6/5781/21942744064_77bae86013.jpg{Credit (https://www.flickr.com/photos/8070463@N03/21942744064)}

Name; Tau.
Age; 3 1/2 years.
Rank; Warrior.
Appearance; https://c1.staticflickr.com/7/6107/6274162364_f77a2c79d3_z.jpg{Credit (https://www.flickr.com/photos/18909153@N08/6274162364/)}

Celestial

wren
March 23rd, 2018, 11:35 AM
Aanako :|: Black Cat :|:
Hausa :|: Celestial :|:
Kalahara :|: Duskflight :|:
Sitarah :|: blank_bleh :|:
Letha :|: Broken Madness :|:
Vaal Hazak :|: Broken Madness :|:
Cade :|: Celestial :|:
Tau :|: Fuzzyfeline :|:
Asha :|: Fuzzyfeline :|:

( In order to have more members feel free to use npc names or invite friends because I’m going to keep fighting to ensure it stays alive! Please ask me anything so that you don’t stray to far with your lion about rules and such, otherwise please have fun! Be creative so I can steal your ideas c: )

Standing with his face to the sun, Boris stood over his pride with his gleaming amber eyes striking two holes in the darkness of the cave. He had slept in once again to the point where most of everyone would be out doing various things, not today. He bad instructed everyone to remain in camp and stay that way for the whole day. As he strode forward his massive paws created grooves in the sand as he approached the elevated stone. His massive bulky body swaying with each hefty step. Boris was massive, even his face was sagging from the weight of his head. His jaw hung agap and crooked from battle, his teeth jutted out from beneath his lip. His pelt was tattered and torn in multiple places. His gorepaws where stained a reddish brown and his claws where dull, he needn’t sharpen them for the mere fact nobody dare attack him. For a southern lion his pelt was remarkably dark compared to his pride mates. Though nobody could quite remember why Boris was so odd, he never said. The heat was at its prime, bearing down onto the lions with a furious glare causing a mirage to form
Around him when you looked on from below. With a twitch of his massive ear the king came to the edge of the rock his claws flexing and scraping the bare rock. His deep amber gaze fixed on the assembled lions below him, than to the place beside him. That’s where the subordinate mother would stand. Though he didn’t care if she was here late, nothing seemed to bother him much anymore. Nothing but defiance. That was it. The massive king let his shadow fall over the assembled subjects and he smirked. They where afraid, and that was good. Order was good and fear could contain it. He sucked in a dry breath and than released a deep roar, that echoed off the cave walls behind him. With a content smile he breathed in again ”I am your king, and things will be different. You are weak and you let yourself crumble, I will not let you pathetic excuses drag me down” he scowled than sat and a smirk caused his crooked teeth to crack between his clamped jaws. Boris was never the show your strength type, in fact he acted as though nothing really needed his attention. Instead he would laze about with nothing but a smirk and a huge bark that kept people out From under his paws. With another intake of the dust filled air he let out another deep roar before turning, he dismissed them with a flick of his tail and lumbered back into the den without a word.

:|:

Cade stood near the back of the assembled pride his claws sinking into the dry ground with anxiety. Tanga his uncle was dead and there was no way to avoid that reality, but what squeezes the lemon into the open cut was really Boris. Cade lifted his gaze from the ground to glare at the large dark lion looming over them casting his shadow like a ghost over everyone. It was just a few sunrises ago that tanga stood there, while the cubs played in the back, now there was no cubs, few ‘inbetweems’ and... yarrow was gone. Cade’s tail flicked and he swayed from side to side before dropping his head.

:|:

Hausa was seated on the front. She had recently been sorted into the hunter faction. She was young actually, very young compared to those who where sorted at an older age. On her shoulder was perched a vulture. Balancing nimbly on her shoulder but occasionally flapping its wings to keep from falling over. She wasn’t really listening to Boris, actually she was trying to drown him out. His voice grated on her head and she really couldn’t stand it.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 23rd, 2018, 12:36 PM
Soon a small huff was heard at the entrance of the den, it was Vaal Hazak, his mane dark like the cave and his eyes were brown and as normal as any other lion. He was yes a bit bigger and more muscular than Boris but he was far weaker than him. This lion had many scars especially one over his eye making him half blind. He lays down in front of the entrance of Boris’s den and looks out “ again you show your dominance over this pride. Brother have you gotten soft or are you planning something?” He asks rather calmly as he looks towards him “ I thought you would have killed someone by now instead of barking like a hyena.” He Says now coldly he didn’t care if he got hurt. These scars on his body were mostly from Boris and he didn’t care, he never cared. Soon a purr was heard from behind Vaal and soon Letha comes out smiling that dark smile of hers and was once again ignored by Vaal “ yet a other great speech my lord however I wish to inform you I will be leaving soon to hunt. Food is running low so I decided to go hunt if of course that’s-“ she looks at Vaal “ ... annoying the lord again.” Vaal once again says nothing ignoring her like always earning a sigh from the lioness as she begins to turn around “ well I’ll be off anything you desire?”

Fuzzy
March 23rd, 2018, 01:37 PM
Asha sat numbly in the back, she was never the one to be in the front and was glad she had been chosen to be the Shaman apprentice but she'd lost her beloved mentor, Yarrow(I think). Boris made her mad and little things made this young lioness mad but fear of being killed or exiled kept her in line. The yellow eyed lioness knew she couldn't make it on her own and if she was to be kicked out Boris would make sure no other pride would take her in. Asha let out a sigh when the king was done speaking it was hard to tell if it was of relief of tiredness. Lifting her head she spotted Cade also looking at his paws. Standing the lioness padded over to him. "Cade? Are you alright?" She asked not knowing what else to say. What could she say? The Shaman apprentice was younger and smaller the the male but that was expected. She still had her pale spots that cubs have while he was growing his main.
Celestial

Tau sat his tail flicking be hind him. He may not be fully grow or very experienced but he still was annoyed with Boris. Killing the the psst King and his cubs was normal when a pride was token over at lest that's what he was told by his mother who was a rouge lioness before he was born. It honesty didn't bother him to much it was just the constant reminded that he was the new King. Shacking out his partly grown main he stood to his paws and glanced around at his pride mates. Hunters and Warriors like him gathered together to lessen to a prideful male. We could easily be doing our duties. Hunting, patrolling but Boris wants to reminded us of his new role. He thought rolling his eyes as he began to walk away. He wants respect and loyalty maybe. What if he gets it? He thought as he strolled away his light gold hued tail flicking behind him.

Silhouettes
March 23rd, 2018, 04:09 PM
Aanako emerged out of her den, her expression monotone. The lioness had a slim and weak build, not made for fighting. Nor was she talented in hunting. The mention of herbs and omen confused her. She didn’t know what she would do if there was not another rank, an alternative. Though she didn’t think she would be the second-in command for someone evil. Her thoughts traveled to what it was like before the Northerns attacked. When there were adorable cubs running around, getting into mischief. When the honorable Leader Tanga was still around, leading gracefully. And with their talented Shaman Tansy, who read the signs of the deceased with ease. It was a utopia, and it still would be if the Northerns didn’t invade. The light-furred lioness climbed on top of the stone slab. Aanako sat behind him, head slightly towards the ground. She wasn’t sure how she got the rank. She would of surely been thrown out if she hadn’t. Was Boris giving pity to her? No, that can’t be it. From the time he was Leader, he had shown the Pride he was monsterous. She had seen him flirt with countless lionesses, so it must be some sort of game. She was sure to be banished soon, and her despair would be full then. Ya… that’s what it was. Some sick, twisted game. That’s why, she believed, she was still in this now dystopian Pride. She raised her gaze slightly, realizing that she would look like an idiot with her head hang down, looking like prisoner while pondering. She didn’t want to look like a snobby hubris either- with her head heigh up. Instead, her frame was in the middle, yet her stance was slightly shrunk. When he dismissed everyone, Aanako hesitated before following, opening her maw to speak. "Erm- Boris? Should I assign a hunting patrol with the lionesses?” She wasn’t sure why she was asking permission, but in a cowardly way she felt the need to. Her heart pounded in fear each time the dictator showed himself. Who wouldn’t be scared of him, anyway? His pelt had almost the same tint as the Northerners, so he could of even been a child of them, sent to her Pride to help take it over.
(Sorry to bug you/sorry I’m really inpatient, but Celestial)

wren
March 23rd, 2018, 10:10 PM
Cade glanced upwards after shuffling to see the small shaman apprentice draw closer to him. The adolescent blinked his amber eyes and turned to face her, giving his developing mane a good shake. His life was shaken up, he could quite easily understand why anybody would ask him what was up. He gave his whiskers a slight shake and sat down with a deep grunt. She was very young, quite beautiful, and stressed. Anybody could see it on anyone’s face in these times which was frustrating. The ‘all knowers’ have damned is all. he gave his tail another dismissive flick and put on his plastic smile. “Tired, I was on an overnight patrol last night” he lied. All his nights had been spent sleepless lately, if he did happen to get a wink a horrible nightmare would cloud his normal dreams. Dreams of the safe haven that the southern pride used to be for loners and others looking and searching for somewhere to settle. It was nowa blood bath full of corrupt leaders and back stabbers. The young male gave his shoulders a brief shake. don’t think about it like that. he glanced apologetically at the small shaman. Tonight she would be painted with their pride colours, whites and blues to represent them in the gathering. He wondered how it felt to be so special, but so over powered. Tanga respected shamans, never argued, never killed shamans. He shivered again. She must be suffering.

Fuzzyfeline

Boris opened his mouth and bared his teeth at his brother before stepping forward “oh brother how meek you are” he said coyly turning as another figure appeared up on the rock. Letha. He turned his massive head and gave his brother a slap across the face with his tail that arched so nicely behind him. His tail had been crooked ever since the northern lions attacked and killed all the cubs, and tanga. He couldn’t help but smile. That smug know it all was gone leaving the path to glory wide and open for him to carve into. “Hyenas bark can keep people in order withputvwasteing my energy against someone with such a small mind” he said with a deep sigh looking over his shoulder at his brother and flashing his teeth before looking at the lioness. He stepped forward bumping heads it’s her before passing by her without another word towards Aanako. Clear annoyance spread across his face in a matter of seconds, lioness who couldn’t find their tongue caused him to get bored quickly. No fire, meant he couldn’t extinguish it in the first place. He let out an annoyed sigh and rolled his eyes like he didn’t care “yeah- uh- take Hausa, kalahara, sitarah, and tau with uh- Vaal Hazak” he said with a deep an unamused grumble. “Take them up the path to the gathering, have the warriors patrol the pathway while you guys hunt” he said dismissively turning away “unless you wanna join me in my den?” he asked gently casting a smug glance over his shoulder. Than padding into his den leaning down to his brother “Don’t come back if they don’t have something to eat” he snapped than passed by slipping into the darkness of his den with a deep dark yawn.

Duskflight blank_bleh Broken Madness Black Cat

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 24th, 2018, 12:02 AM
Vaal eyes glowed sharply as he stands up “ or one of them can become our next meal” he says calmly as he looks at his brother coldly than he looks away and than looks at the lionesses, “ let’s get this over with now” he says coldly as he walks past them soon Letha was right in front of him “ he hit you again. I swear you enjoy it” she says playfully as Vaal suddenly growls “ you have no right to say anything you sick freak” Letha laughs softly “ true. Very true well I’ll be off-“ he huffs “ than go.” He Says coldly as Letha laughs again “ so mean. But as you wish my lord~ “ suddenly Vaal snaps his jaws at her and she laughs loudly while jumping and running off “ see yea!” She says running off and out of the cave. He huffs loudly and looks at the lionesses “ let’s go!!”

Silhouettes
March 24th, 2018, 10:07 AM
Aanako watched the Leader silently tell her what to do. It was still strange for her that another had to tell her how to do her job, even if she did ask in the first place. The lioness listened to his words, until he mewed what he did. If her face could’ve turned red, then it would be deep red. Sure, she disliked those who used flirty banter, but the subordinate mother could get flustered easily. She organized the patrol quickly before scrambling to her own. She was shocked by harsh Vaals words were. She had never met him, and from the manner he was treated he seemed very submissive. “O-ok. Let’s go, then.” She said, turning to the exit. She was not skilled in hunting the slightest, and she secretly hoped today she was going to lucky. She doubted it, but at least she could hope. The most likely event was that she would outright embarrass herself. She stared walking, relieved to get out of the camp. The territory was one of the only things that stayed the same after the attack, and she cherished how familiar it was, compared to everything that changed so drastically.

wren
March 25th, 2018, 01:04 PM
Leader;
Boris :|: Celestial :|: appearance
Subordinate mother;
Aanako :|: Black Cat :|: appearance
Hunters;
Hausa :|: Celestial :|: appearance
Kalahara :|: Duskflight :|: appearance
Sitarah :|: blank_bleh :|: appearance
Letha :|: Broken Madness :|: appearance
warriors
Vaal Hazak :|: Broken Madness :|: appearance
Cade :|: Celestial :|: appearance
Tau :|: Fuzzyfeline :|: appearance
Shaman;
———
Shaman app;
Asha :|: Fuzzyfeline :|: appearance

I need to know if you guys are still willing to participate!
Just let me know if your too busy or are no longer interested and I’ll stop mentioning you! Thanks

:heartbounce:

Silhouettes
March 25th, 2018, 02:01 PM
I am!

blank_bleh
March 25th, 2018, 02:45 PM
( sorry I was busy these last few days , I am still interested though Celestial )

Sitarah watched silently as Vaal and Letha came from Boris’s den , and stood up to follow the pair as they ordered the hunting patrol. her mawl stretching into a lazy yawn , the vulture assigned to the lioness perched on the middle of her back. She hasn’t paid much attention to the meeting that went on moments ago. She didn’t care much for what the new king had to say, he was a tyrant who jumped at the oppurtiny to take the fallen kings place. That was all she thought of him nothing more nothing less. The sun shone on her brown eyes as the lioness slipped through the exit following the rest of the pride. She was happy with her role in the pack, she was good at it. Not the best but she was skilled nonetheless.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 25th, 2018, 03:09 PM
I am just waiting everyone to respond :3

Owl
March 25th, 2018, 03:15 PM
Forms/applications

Name; Jabari
Age; 5 years old
Rank; Warrior
Appearance; https://i.pinimg.com/originals/29/e3/96/29e3963c781faca9f1caa32944b0dedf.jpg
Celestial

Forms/applications

Name; Semira
Age; 4 years old
Rank; Hunter
Appearance; http://www.wildlifephotographyafrica.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/white-lion.jpg
Celestial

Silhouettes
March 25th, 2018, 03:27 PM
I am just waiting everyone to respond :3
I responded yesterday btw

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 25th, 2018, 03:33 PM
I responded yesterday btw
Yea I know just waiting on one More peep I believe :3)

Silhouettes
March 25th, 2018, 03:36 PM
Yea I know just waiting on one More peep I believe :3)
Oh, ok

wren
March 25th, 2018, 03:45 PM
Forms/applications

Name; Jabari
Age; 5 years old
Rank; Warrior
Appearance; https://i.pinimg.com/originals/29/e3/96/29e3963c781faca9f1caa32944b0dedf.jpg
Celestial

Forms/applications

Name; Semira
Age; 4 years old
Rank; Hunter
Appearance; http://www.wildlifephotographyafrica.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/white-lion.jpg
Celestial

Accepted

Owl
March 25th, 2018, 04:15 PM
Bored out of his mind, Jabari waddled off, separating himself from the assembled lions. Finding a shady spot, the lean muscled brute plopped himself onto the Savannah floor. His pale whiteish blue optics scanned the crowd of assembled lions. He could easily pick out the hunters from the warriors, the hunter's vultures resting on each of their shoulders. He shook his large cranium, shaking his mane fur into place. Jabari was a lion that took very good care of his appearance. Of course, Jabari had scattered scars here and there from battles and the occasional run in with a mother antelope that didn't care very much to him being close to her young. He grimaced at the memory. Sighing, he laid his heavy head onto his large front paws.

Semira, a very pale almost white colored lioness, seated herself towards the front of the assembled lions. Her eyes narrowed intently, listening to their new King. The lioness was quite indifferent about the whole ordeal but didn't like that the new King acted more like a buffoon than a King. She watched him as he lazed around and made others do his bidding. Honestly, he looked like he was already a rotting corpse by the way he took care of himself. She shivered at the thought of any lioness boring his cubs. She shook herself to regain composure, feeling a bit bad as she almost forgot about Jarvis, resting on her shoulder. The large black and deep grey vulture squawked in her ear in protest and she flattened her ears in an apology. She lifted her slim body up and padded away, spotting the Subordinate Mother gather some hunter. She wondered if she should go along or not. Jarvis clung to her thick pelt as she walked, as a young hunter, Semira thought she would never get used to the vulture's talons hooking into her back and holding on. However, now it didn't feel like anything was attached to her. Which is why, so often, more than she'd like to admit, she shook Jarvis off by accident. Sadly, Jarvis wasn't Semira's first Vulture. Semira's first Vulture, Bakoda, had gotten killed during the battle with the Northern Pride. However, Semira was soon connected with Jarvis who almost looked like Bakoda and Semira often wished she could ask if Jarvis was Bakoda's son.

The Cannibal
March 25th, 2018, 10:07 PM
What an absolute mess this pride has become. Kalahara grumbled in her mind, her lips lightly curling up as her mind brought attention to the prides current state. Her pale green eyes focused on that hulking dark beast that now reigned over them as their King. The huntress liked to believe that she was neutral in what had happened, that the change in leadership was simply an occurrence that couldn't be helped. But deep down she knew her feelings. She despised Boris, despised how he picked on the weak and the elderly. She was getting up there in age, give another year or two more and she'll be in the shaman's den every other week. She had been a loyal member of the pride since the very day she was brought into it, the very thought of being banished because she was too old to serve anymore boiled her blood with anger. She wouldn't leave without a fight, and if it was a fight that killed her, then so be it. The years of hunting had developed her muscles well, and she had some speed in her yet.
Once the useless meeting had been drawn to a close, she'd snort in quiet disapproval, turning her head to look at her vulture, Erebus. His black eyes looked back at her, in a way, seeming to reflect her feelings deep down. Shaking her head, she'd slowly lie down, the bird shifting from her shoulderblade to her back with a quiet squawk. The sun was harsh, but she didn't quite feel like moving to find a spot with more shade. She had plans on staying here for a while, her legs were still mildly sore from the day long hunt yesterday. But her plans were short lived as she was gathered into yet another patrol. Despite her internal groaning, she put up no fight, made no noise and hardly showed an expression. Perhaps there was a slight wince that crossed her features as she brought herself to stand again, but it was so fleeting it was hardly noticeable. Following Aanako swiftly to the exit, right alongside Sitarah. "Where are we hunting today?" She questioned, a professional and flat tone to her voice, completely masking whatever she felt inside.

wren
March 25th, 2018, 10:33 PM
Broken Madness Duskflight Black Cat Owl blank_bleh

Hausa was quite young, her small cub prints just fading away on her legs and haunches. Despite this her body had grown, developed muscle and her legs had sprouted out from under her. Hausa was very fast, she’d like to consider herself the fastest lion in the pride which probably wasn’t too far from the truth, if she wasn’t so young and inexperienced. Hausa flicked her tail as her name was mentioned signifying she had heard Boris and Aanako. She stood allowing Orion to rebalance himself before turning and taking her place at the back of the pack allowing the warriors to move in around the brood. Hausa liked to be at the back, it gave her a chance to admire the older huntresses from a better view. She was too young to actually be a hunter- she was still supposed to be in training but Boris had insisted that the death of the cubs had been an opportunity to bump up the ages they where forced into the workforce. Sadly it had been gruelling in small Hausas body and even worse for Orion who wanted to keep up with the others so badly. The vulture had actually been one of the dead huntressses before the great battle, but now Orion the great winged creature belong to her. The small lioness bounded up through the others pushing her way up to Aanako. She wasn’t afraid of getting what she wanted, in fact she moved too fast that most of the time when she hopped on an opportunity it was a mistake. She approached the subordinate mother her eyes gleaming with wonder, it was weird to think she was so knowledgeable and yet as young as she was. “Aanako can I send Orion ahead? I want him to scout this time! I’ve trained him the commands!” she chirped looking quite happy. Orion had been left to suffer not being used for months on end, since his own huntress died he was waiting for somebody else to use him. Now he was I trusted to a- less than prepared lioness to handle. Despite this Orion and Hausa grew respect for each other and where had finally worked up enough chemistry. “He can spot the littlest kudu! Or or the smallest dik dik I promise!” she begged eyes full of wonder and enthusiasm. Black Cat

Boris waved his tail dismissively at the group who moved sluggishly out of camp. “Buh bye now!” he called giving his matted mane a good shake. His loud booming voice echoing off the walls.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 25th, 2018, 11:01 PM
Soon Vaal was outside looking at th sky with calm eyes, he Than looks at the lionesses that he had to babysit how annoying. He just hated lionesses with a passion and yet the only thing good looking in this god forsaken place was his brother and he ain’t being a bottom anytime soon. He lets out a sigh “ if only something worthy of my time came by..” he says coldly to himself as he begins to think. Yea something cute or just plain adorable. He sighs again and flicked his tail “ lead the way. If any of you try to run than you’ll become our next meal understood?” He asks calmly as he begins to walk forward smelling the air, following them from above was diablo a vulture tamed by none other than Letha’s bird and it followed Vaal intently.
However Letha herself was far away from them, looking at the sky than forward at a small herd of buffalo near a watering hole. Her eyes sharpen a bit as she begins to crouch down awaiting for something.. curious to find her with a small smile she begins to move forward a bit watching a calf that was... running playfully away from mother a mistake

Silhouettes
March 26th, 2018, 04:07 PM
Broken Madness
Aanako quickened her walking pace ever so slightly, fast enough to be considered speed-waking yet slow enough to not be running or jogging. Her tuffed tail swayed. It was childish, but she was always excited to go to the territory. She may lack almost all of the skills to survive, yet the thrill of the hunt, even if it was failing, enticed her. She ignored Vaals icy words. Her pupils widened, stopping for a moment to admire the beautiful territory for a brief second. She looked up to see the vulture flying overhead. The lioness never liked the flying beasts, seeing them as weak creatures feeding on the kill of others. But wasn’t that what she did? Take the food of those who caught it for solely doing nothing, as no kits were in the Pride to be ‘inbetweens.’ She shoke Her head slightly, clearing the thought. The waft of antelope caught her attention, and Aanako changed direction to the herbivores scent. “There’s antelope up ahead.” She said, stating the obvious. She crouched to an awkward-looking and failing crouch, her attempt of mimicking what hunters did. If only she was talented enough to do give the gifted their ranks, then she would be at least slightly content with this twisted world.

blank_bleh
March 26th, 2018, 10:09 PM
Sitarah grunted at Vaal’s Comment about him becoming the meal, seeing as the pride wouldn’t take it well. Yet seeing as how everyone is afraid of the king and his brother there wouldn’t be much defiance so she kept her thoughts to herself and focused on the hunt. The lioness scanned the fields with her hazel orbs before sending her vulture , Zaire , to fly ahead of her and the rest of the tribe to scout for more signs of prey. Waiting for the bird to come back, her jaw stretched into a yawn showing flashes of her long yellow tinted canines. Just as he came back she looked over towards the others all going after their own prey, before stalking further into the grass towards a small herd of gerenuk. Her attention trained solely on a decent sized one that was set farther away from the rest , about three feet off.

Pluto
March 26th, 2018, 10:22 PM
(I hope i may still join! If so here is my form:
Forms/applications

Name; Florence
Age; 5 years old
Rank; Hunter
Appearance; https://thumbs.dreamstime.com/b/female-lion-walking-alone-single-panthera-leo-standing-early-morning-light-etosha-national-park-namibia-67079662.jpg
If Its to late, thats totes ok!) Celestial

wren
March 26th, 2018, 10:25 PM
(I hope i may still join! If so here is my form:
Forms/applications

Name; Florence
Age; 5 years old
Rank; Hunter
Appearance; https://thumbs.dreamstime.com/b/female-lion-walking-alone-single-panthera-leo-standing-early-morning-light-etosha-national-park-namibia-67079662.jpg
If Its to late, thats totes ok!) Celestial

Accepted, hop right into the patrol c;

Pluto
March 26th, 2018, 10:57 PM
Accepted, hop right into the patrol c;
Okie :3 Will do) Florence followed the patrols lead, scenting a rabbit's burrow a few feet away. With a flick of her tail, she mewed quietly, "I'm going to catch that rabbit." And moved down wind from the burrow, waiting for the rabbit to make a move.

Fuzzy
March 28th, 2018, 02:51 PM
I'm still interested. I just forgot to post.)

wren
March 29th, 2018, 03:01 PM
Black Cat Duskflight blank_bleh Broken Madness OmbreFeather Owl Fuzzyfeline

( this is an actual event pertaining to the book where hunters come out of the blue where they are hunting, they have four dogs with them boer boers I think is what they are called? Or Rhodesian ridgebacks. The youngest of the lioness isn’t sure what they are and neglects to let everyone know that dogs and poachers are nearby resaulting in being found and shot at. Injuries are up to you c: )

Frustrated that the older lioness had ignored her she glanced up at Orion her eyes full of sadness “that’s ok- we don’t need them” she said gaining a hint of confidence as she strode off. The massive bird perched on her shoulder. Once she was reasonably far off she stood umongst the grass just waiting while the other lioness drew further away and her ears tuned in. That’s when she saw it, 7 figures moving down the hill approaching the group. Hausas eyes fixed on them but she couldn’t tell what they where. She glanced over her shoulder at the smaller dots of lions behind her than looked up at Orion. She clicked her tongue once and the bird crouch, than took off flapping its wings than catching the wind and starting its decent down the hill to check it out. Hausa stalked forward slipping through the masses of foliage dotted around the plain til she found herself close enough to hear their footsteps. Some of them where panting and grunting like they had been running for miles, others talked in a hushed sophisticated voice. They’ll be so proud of me! I’ve never heard or scented such an animal! a sharp caw from Orion caused her to jerk back into reality when suddenly the sniffing and grunting noises drew closer. Her eyes widened and she froze. She crouched lower into the grass fear edging off of her. Than all the noises stopped, only the wind rustling the grass was heard. Than the loudest thing she ever heard bombarded her ear drums and caused her to cry out in distress. Even the elephants can’t make that noise! Not that loud! her ears where ringing like mad but she took no time to turn and run. A flurry of barking goals exploded behind her causing her to scream out again in horror. She could hear whatever they where coming closer with each bound, she sled ahead leaping and bounding now. Ahead she could see the vague outlines of the hunting party and relief flooded over her for only a minute as snapping jaws clicked behind her and she scream again. A dark figure zoomed past her, Orion was with her, good. She broke over the crest of the hill screaming and pushing her limits for the safety of the pride just ahead “HELP!”

Owl
March 29th, 2018, 06:08 PM
Semira joined the hunt and smiled at the thought of an antelope in her jaws. Antelope was definitely one of her favorite meals. She gazed over at the others, silently noticing the young lioness wandering off on her own. Semira simply shook it off thinking that the young lioness was just trying to have a bit of an adventure. She was foolish to wander off but Semira knew the only way she would learn would be through the hard way. She gazed at the others. "What's the plan? Are we going to drive the older ones away from the group or are we all going to go in and see what we can catch?" She knew it was smart to have a plan but with the new subordinate mother and new leadership, she was not sure what to expect. However, any kind of response was short lived when Orion and her vulture came darting towards the gathered hunters. She lifted her ears in surprise and her tail jutted out in slight concern. What was this young cub screaming about now? Worrying all of us...