PDA

View Full Version : The world behind the mirror (private)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 19th, 2018, 11:00 PM
Celestial hiraeth Rubinaito .:Blue Wishes:.
A soft cloud of smoke came from knew by the loves as Sano, but he was different his eyes once kind and caring was just a dark abyss of what they were once seen, his hair was a dirty black and red now and was short yet kept clean, he was sitting in the office of madness a order that has taken over the world thanks to his leadership. It was really boring these days, even Naruto has burned down most of the city out of boredom and Sasuke has already captured the hearts of many men and women while winter well he had his fun in death yet it was the same everyday and frankly it was getting rather dull. He sighs softly as he begins to pet a pure black cat with eyes as black as night and a small collar with a bell, “ this is getting boring... if only something interested-“ Naruto suddenly slams open the door, he was a handsome man, tanned and his hair was a pure blonde color however his eyes was as red as blood and he smiles happily “ guess what I did~ “ he says with a purr as he steps forward and begins to wrap his arms around sage “ tonight we will finally have some fun~ seems like my Little experiment worked my dear lord~ now we can a little fun getting to know ourselves more” he says playfully making Sano smile a bit “ .... Good. Get Sasuke and winter.” He Says as he begins to stand up “ It time we have some real fun~ “

Okay y’all just pop in appearing somewhere! Together of course :3 and for the original ones! The opposite shall do whatever they do as a opposite :3)

lio
March 19th, 2018, 11:12 PM
tumbling onto his face, onyx lay on the ground where he had fallen. he groaned, muttering a string of curses as he sat up and rubbed his nose. the brown-haired male yelped as he felt a heavy weight land on top of him. "ello, brother," a familiar voice spoke.
"get off of me, xero."
"i don't want to."
"do you want to suffocate?"
at that, xero leaped off of his twin, huffing irritably. "whatever." his dark eyes trailed the area with interest, bottom lip pursing out. it all seemed at though they were back home, but it also felt off, in a way. like something wasn't right. but the brothers couldn't pinpoint it.

growling to himself, xyno twisted a blade in his hand, watching the twins from afar. many miles away, his enemy, orex, sat in a small chair, his baby blue eyes darting around the room he was held in. orex didn't know what may happen, though whatever it was, he knew he felt that something wasn't right. xyno, however, was awaiting the perfect moment to strike. so, these idiots come from a different dimension, eh? let's see just how much we are alike, my dear self. xyno smirked and slipped into the shadows, chuckling devilishly.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 20th, 2018, 10:16 PM
Celestial
Rubinaito
.:Blue Wishes:. Want me to do other post?

wren
March 20th, 2018, 10:29 PM
One minute she was looking up into the bright sky’s her eyes tinted with the rays of gentle sunlight. With a deep sigh she had dozed off but suddenly was thrown into a dark room, after scraping multiple body parts on the hardwood floor and sitting up she noticed the whole place was- off. In a way someone who never saw colour in their life saw one colourful thing. It was very slight and yet so significant. At this point she wasn’t too bothered by weird goings on and in fact she was quite happy to go along with them, it was most likely somebody trying to get a hold of sage’s books and somehow cast a spell to teleport her to her room again. Idiots. Pushing herself to her feet Nancy rubbed her sore elbow in frustration and sniffles. She heard another thud below her and she glanced at the floor. Sounded like more bodies. She pushed herself out from between her door and wall walking two flights of stairs to end up in the kitchen passing by xero and onyx- who where in a tangled mess. She honestly wasn’t too concerned about it, instead she went to go and make an omelette.

rubinaito
March 21st, 2018, 12:22 PM
(I'll use different colors to help you guys tell my characters apart.)

Before Sage had even opened his eyes, he knew exactly what was wrong. He didn't move, staying still for a moment as he took in his surroundings, using a basic tracker spell to paint a picture of where he was. The world wasn't quite right- the color of the sky was just a smidge off, the buildings not quite the same. The grassy fields held different colored flowers inside of them, and there was a very faint tingling sensation in his chest. He sat up slowly, letting the pale sheets fall from his chest. He hadn't gone to bed shirtless- nor was he used to his skin being so... scarred. Flawed. He shifted his gaze to the door, letting his eyes roam around the room for a moment. He placed his feet squarely on the floor and stood up, grabbing a gray t-shirt from the foot of his bed and tugging it over his bare upper body. Hearing the clatter of dishes and the surprised shouts of Xero and Onyx, Sage's hair sparked up and turned into green flames, on edge. He opened the door and began walking downstairs, eyes narrowed with suspicion.

Sage gently placed his fingertips against Naruto's arms as they wrapped around his shoulders, his soft smile warming up a little bit. Naruto was everything to Sage- the reason he existed, his sun, his world. To feel his strong arms around him filled Sage with a sense of giddiness, like a dog being noticed by their owner. Around his neck was a silver collar, with green runes etched into it. Dangling from it was a little golden bell with a small blue sun marking it- essentially a symbol that Sage belonged to Naruto. His soft green eyes focused on the cat Sano was petting, still a little unnerved by its soulless gaze. Sage's dull black hair was swept back in a messy, windswept sort of look, his hair dangling in his eyes and covering up most of his face. He wore a soft green sweater and some tattered jeans, dressed comfortably enough without showing his scars. His imperfections. He gently nestled his head in the crook of Naruto's neck, closing his eyes comfortably.

(Rubin will show up later...)
(There isn't an opposite of Rubin, since Rubin's a universal concept.)
(So he'll just pop up whenever he feels like it.)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 21st, 2018, 12:51 PM
Naruto smiles at his pet, his little bookkeeper who was now getting closer to him, soon he begins to pet the boys head a bit “ such a needy dog. What happened worried for me?” He asks softly as he begins to suddenly push sage away a bit touching his cheek softly “ don’t worry~ “ suddenly his eyes blazed a bit as he leans in and kisses his lips a bit before pulling away “ Your master will always stand on top do not forget this little dog” he says almost coldly as his hand began to heat up a bit burning sage only a bit as he pulls his hand away “ anyway Get Sasuke and winter now or you won’t get a reward tonight do you understand?” He Says coldly than he looks out and sighs “ never mind. Sano be a dear and take care of sage for me. He’s being rather clingy lately.” Sano smiles “ sure thing!” He says softly as Naruto smiles softly and looks at sage “ be a good boy and stay okay? I don’t want to end up hurting you again so please be a good boy “ he says with a smile, a sick smile he always used with sage. Sage was just a dog to him, a pet that loved him and he loved to see him suffer, he loved it all. He loved everything about sage, the way he begged, screamed and desperately try to impress him. He was a dog that wanted too much how exciting. Naruto licks his lips as he begins to walk out of the room.
Right outside the building the ones who weren’t like them were, Sasuke looked different, his eyes was pure red and his hair short and black as night. He smiles softly as winter who also had red eyes and long white hair sighs loudly “ so these guys they’re like us?” Sasuke shrugs “ seems like they are. If so we’re in for a fun fight aren’t we?” Winter huffs “ or a weak one! Honestly what was Naruto thinking ... you don’t think he’s trying to get with himself!?” Sasuke laughs loudly “ no he’s probably after this sage, two are better than one~” winter sighs loudly “ well let’s get them out it’s getting boring out here.” Winter Says as he begins to step forward, he suddenly pulls his arm back and suddenly punches the wall hard breaking it easily and soon he steps back and lets gravity do it’s job. “ Let’s hope they’re smart like us”

Naruto wakes up a bit feeling sage getting off the bed, he yawns loudly and soon begins to get up as well putting a shirt and some pants on however... he felt something was off. He looks at sage who seemed to notice it as well “ .. Sage? Does something seem off to you?” He asks as he begins to poke grace “ hi get up sleepyhead “
Sano was watching Xero and Onyx laughing a bit “ y’all fell too? Hi cutie um.. mind telling me if the sky looks-“ Sasuke suddenly comes out of his room breaking the door as he did it. “ Naruto! Winter! Other form now!!” He says loudly as his eyes glowed and suddenly he changes into his huge wolf form immediately grabbing Onyx, Xero, Sano, and Nancy with his shadows, winter comes out and begins to carry Kaya “ forgive me daring” Naruto eyes glowed as he looks at sage “ the building is falling. Sage mind using your magic on me or can you do this on your own big man?” He says playfully.

wren
March 21st, 2018, 05:39 PM
Rubinaito Broken Madness hiraeth

Grace simply rolled over feeling a prod on her shoulder. She grunted unhappily as her dark brown hair fell over her face when she turned to look at the ceiling. She had been on the far end of the bed squished up against the wall uncomfortably. She was cold, tired, and quite frankly annoyed. She really preferred being in the middle of them. “Wha- I was just having a dream” she snickers sitting up. She was wearing a tank top and shorts that where old abs worn out. They where a nice red fabric with black lines across them like a flannel. She got to the end of the bed but rolled back into her back. Again and let out a soundless mumble. Than when she heard Naruto commenting on sages powers she grabbed a pillow and threw it at them “are we forgetting the powerless human? No?” she said jokingly

Nancy made a weird noise in her throat as she was grabbed mid flip of the omelet and thrown around by the shadows. ”thanks” she muttered in frustration stepping down out of the shadows with a huff as she fell to the floor with a deep grunt before standing back up. She began to rub herself back down before standing up and shaking out her foot and letting out another sigh “of your all done talking maybe we can skip out?”

Kaya was in fear curling into winters arms with her hands on either side of her head. She let out a cry and leaned into winter grabbing onto the back of his neck and burying her head into his shirt. She had actually been sleeping in his bed when she wS picked up suddenly. She was wearing a faded grey shirt with pijama pants, a reel colour with grey bunnies on them. ( still preggers? )

Incomplete!

rubinaito
March 21st, 2018, 09:54 PM
Broken Madness hiraeth Celestial

Sage relished the kiss that Naruto gave him, smiling softly to himself. Once Naruto's hand began to burn him, however, Sage began to shy away from Naruto like a kicked puppy, his eyes lowering to the ground. He let out a soft whimper, flinching away from Naruto once he was able. He nodded once Naruto finished speaking, taking a seat on the floor in the corner and staring at the ground. 'He's being rather clingy lately.' The words, filled with scorn and annoyance was like a slap to the face and tears welled up in Sage's gaze and spilled down his cheeks in a smooth stream, dripping into his lap and soaking into the tattered fabric of his jeans.

Rubin entered the room Sano was in as a cat, his pelt unnaturally red and his eyes black as night. He glanced over at Sage, frowning to himself. How can you be so pathetic? He thought scornfully before leaping onto the table and sitting in front of Sano. An amused gleam shone in his gaze as he glanced over the other cat, focusing his eyes on the small bell for a moment. "You certainly have a good taste in pets." Rubin crooned, his tail weaving through the air mockingly. "I particularly like their eyes. Just like mine, I'd say..." He morphed into a human, lounging on the desk in front of Sano in a very relaxed, and cat-like pose. His fingers trailed down Sano's chest for a moment before he seized the fabric in his fingers and tugged the man forward, forcing a kiss onto the villain before him. "Did you miss me?" He whispered, his lips brushing up against Sano's ear and his warm breath shifting against the man's neck softly. He slid down from the desk and wrapped his hands around Sano's shoulders, sitting on his lap and curling the man's black hair around a finger. "You had fun without me." He pouted slightly, his gaze ever so slightly mocking. "I hope I didn't miss the party~ Are they here yet?" He asked, petting Sano's head ever so slightly.

(Rubin has taken an interest in Sano- not particularly romantic, since Rubin doesn't feel true love, but he is very flirty with the people he's taken a liking to. You could say that Sano has Rubin's 'blessing' (which just means Rubin won't bother any diabolical plan Sano has going on).)

One of Sage's eyes lit up, and a small flickering flame of green magic lit up right next to Naruto. "There's the magic you need. I'm going to get Grace and Alexander out of here." He scooped up Grace in his arms, holding her tightly to his chest. He kissed her forehead, just below her hairline, his lips brushing up against her silky brown hair for a moment. "Good morning darling- apologies for the rough wake up." His eyes sparked up again and they were in Alexander's room, where he spotted Cody curled up in the bed next to Alexander holding his hand gently. "Alexander." He said, his voice filled with urgency. "Alexander, wake up." He gently shook his son awake, and tapped Cody's shoulder as well.

Cody groaned, releasing Alexander's hand as his eyes fluttered open. Beautiful blue eyes peered up at Sage through dark, curly eyelashes and a halo of golden curls that fell into his eyes. "What's going on?" He asked groggily, sitting up and parting his hair to the side so he could properly look up at them.

Dakota sat up, the older dog focusing her intelligent gaze on the door. She let out a massive boom of a bark, growing in size just enough to pick Cody up by the back of his collar and sling him over her back. She glanced around before focusing her soft brown eyes on Sage, sending a telepathic message to everyone in the room. I'll go get Marie and the other children. She said. She still referred to Marie, Lucifer, Sano, Hades, and Diablo as 'children' despite them approaching their late teens. She maneuvered out of the room and bounded down the hall, barking to get Marie and Lucifer's attention.

Marie was curled up next to Lucifer, her hand intertwined with his and her head resting on his chest. One of her legs was draped over one of his, and her red hair spilled out against the white covers like scarlet blood on a pure white canvas. She stirred, hearing the booming bark of Dakota and she opened her eyes to look at Lucifer with a soft, endearing smile. "Good morning." She murmured, having yet to sense the urgency of the situation. The werewolf wasn't as 'in-tune' with her senses just after waking up and didn't understand why Dakota was barking and why the house was shaking.

lio
March 21st, 2018, 10:20 PM
onyx's eyes widened and he yelped as he was grabbed up in the shadows. he forced his way through them, holding tightly into his brother, who was struggling to break free. "what's happening?" the brown-haired male screeched fearfully, looking around in a panic. his nose twitched, glimmering eyes lighting up with a bright glow. xero, however, growled darkly and pulled onyx closer. "we'll be fine. don't cry." his eyes seemed to darken, almost black as he followed onyx's gaze.

xyno hopped up and disappared from where he had sat, his eyes narrowed. he soon appeared next to sage, smirking down at the little pet. "why, aren't you precious?" he snorted, placing a hand on sage's head and petting him gently. xyno took a liking to how loyal sage was to naruto, yet he still found ways to have a little fun in making the boy cry. after he was finished, xyno looked to sano and rubin. "that is a vile act, please get your own space if you are to do that." he crossed his arms, eyes rolling. "anyways, i believe we are going to have quite a bit of fun with the others. i'll be sure to tear my opposite self down bit by bit until he has nothing left but his tears," xyno purred, laughing softly.

(orex will come later)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 21st, 2018, 10:42 PM
Ohhhh Rubin is in for a jealous baby!)
Naruto smiles as his eyes glowed “ good~ “ he says as he begins to change into a small version of his nine tailed fox form and soon his eyes glowed madly as his tails spreads and soon the building’s shaking was stopped “ I can hold it for 5 minutes at best hurry now” he says with blazing eyes. But suddenly with a sound of snapping something in Naruto just broke and he suddenly was pushed to his knees “ wha-“ it was him, a other version of Naruto standing right in front of the real Naruto. This man looked almost exactly like Naruto the only thing different was his blood red eyes and rather.. dark aura from him. The man smiled and began to open his hand at Naruto “ I do look handsome but we can’t have cheating in this little game of ours” his eyes suddenly started to step ablaze as suddenly a huge gust of wind pushed Naruto right though the building sending him outside and landing hard against the ground behind Evil winter and Sasuke who both just sighed about it.

This Naruto began to stand up and smile at this new sage “ ohh still handsome and ..” he looks at grace “ .... so ugly “ he says darkly as he steps back and smiles “ 10 minutes better use them quickly or I’ll end up killing your so called fox see yea!” He Says as he turns around and just jumps out the hole he made. Soon Sasuke and winter sigh softly “ we might as well.” Said Sasuke who steps forward but winter pulled him back “ no it’ll be a pain let’s just wait”

Lucifer jumps a bit at the barking “ shut it up..” he says as he suddenly begins to hold her close bringing her down than soon he suddenly gets up “ .. the house is shaking. “ he looks at the dog “ .....” than his heart dropped “ we need to get out of here now mi amor” he says holding her hand.

Winter nods holding her close “ it’s okay we’ll-“ like with Naruto suddenly a man grabs Winters shoulder, like winter his hair was pure white however long and his eyes was a blood red color “ never mind~” he growls with a smile as he suddenly punches winter hard in the face causing him to let go of Kaya who was caught by this new winter who looks at her and smiles “ so you’re carrying my child? Sano will love this”

Sano did kiss back a bit than when the man pulled away and spoke into his ear, he lets out a sigh “ are you looking to get into a fight?” He asks as the cat steps forward and suddenly within a few seconds a demon like wolf appeared ( https://madwolfheart.deviantart.com/art/Unknown-for-now-736415561 ) it’s eyes now held demonic color as it lets out a growl “ Rubin, he is mine to claim” Sano just ignores it as he pushes rubins hand away “ yes they are. I would say for you to join them but we have more pressing matters. Seems like only one of them are gods unlike our own. However I believe you know this one. The other sage?” He asks calmly as he looks up “ can you tell me if Naruto is truly good for this task. Answer honestly or I’m sleeping with Di mortem tonight “ He Says calmly as he begins to stand up moving past both demons as he looks out of the window “ ....” he closes his eyes “ ... wait. Actually I do have a task for you “ He Says as he begins the turn around to them “ bring me my kin. They may be worthy now since well they are alive so we can use them unless you would like to stay?” He Says as he looks at Rubin “ I could always have Di mortem Do it” He Says with a dark smile than he looks at Xyno at first he was ignoring him now that he looks at him, he smiles “ never mind since you are so eager why not go than? I’m not holding you back now am I?” He asks with a cold glare.

rubinaito
March 21st, 2018, 11:00 PM
Rubin watched Di Mortem pop up and he laughed, patting the wolf on the nose before flouncing after Sano. "You know you can't order me around, Love." Rubin purred, gently ruffling Sano's hair. "And go ahead and sleep with that cute little pet of yours, I don't care~ I already know that you belong to me, no matter what little games you play." He gently turned Sano around, his eyes glittering with amusement. "I will tell you that Naruto is the right person~ But only because you asked so nicely." He tapped Sano's nose with a finger, smiling before turning around and jumping nimbly on the desk, his steel-toed boots clicking on the mahogany surface. "Just remember Sano, your little operation is only running so smoothly because I deem it so. You all are protected from my wonderful, maniacal chaos- until I'm bored of course. Don't let me be bored." He snapped his fingers and beamed down at Sano. "I want your pets out of here- the wolf, the dog, and whatever that thing is." He gestured at Xyno dismissively. "I want to talk to you privately, you see~" He leaned down to smile at Sano widely.

Without hesitation, Sage let go of Grace- letting her land gently on the ground just outside the building- and leaped after the evil Naruto with his hands blazing and his gaze furious.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 22nd, 2018, 09:54 AM
Rubin watched Di Mortem pop up and he laughed, patting the wolf on the nose before flouncing after Sano. "You know you can't order me around, Love." Rubin purred, gently ruffling Sano's hair. "And go ahead and sleep with that cute little pet of yours, I don't care~ I already know that you belong to me, no matter what little games you play." He gently turned Sano around, his eyes glittering with amusement. "I will tell you that Naruto is the right person~ But only because you asked so nicely." He tapped Sano's nose with a finger, smiling before turning around and jumping nimbly on the desk, his steel-toed boots clicking on the mahogany surface. "Just remember Sano, your little operation is only running so smoothly because I deem it so. You all are protected from my wonderful, maniacal chaos- until I'm bored of course. Don't let me be bored." He snapped his fingers and beamed down at Sano. "I want your pets out of here- the wolf, the dog, and whatever that thing is." He gestured at Xyno dismissively. "I want to talk to you privately, you see~" He leaned down to smile at Sano widely.

Without hesitation, Sage let go of Grace- letting her land gently on the ground just outside the building- and leaped after the evil Naruto with his hands blazing and his gaze furious.
Sano smiles “ we’ve been bored this whole time. Taking over the world isn’t as fun as it seems. Especially with that man around trying to fight us” he says sighing softly as he begins to lean back against the window “ .... I see. Fine.” He says as he moved his hand and soon shadows suddenly push everyone except Rubin right out the door “ go after the others and help anyway you can I’m watching y’all and sage go to Naruto’s room” he says as the door closes. Soon it was quiet and he looks at Rubin “ there we’re alone. What do you desire?” He asks calmly

Evil Naruto smiles darkly as he quickly moves back and suddenly grab the back of his neck roughly pushing him to the ground hard, hard enough to break the ground, he licks his lips “ A fighter~ unlike my pet I’m going to enjoy breaking you-“ suddenly a fire ball was tossed at him and he quickly moves back. It came from Naruto who was growling loudly now standing over sage in his huge fox form, flames came out of his mouth and his tails slashed as he growls loudly. Evil Naruto smiles darkly “ that’s the best you got? “ he says as he begins to step forward

wren
March 22nd, 2018, 02:00 PM
Broken Madness Rubinaito hiraeth

Alexander sat up with a start feeling Cody’s hands drop away from his and his chest began to pound with fear. His dream had really taken a serious mental toll. That’s when both fathers disappeared. Cody, sage, Naruto and grace where gone. He sat up quickly and stepped out the bed coming towards two fathers and someone calling his mother ugly. His father, kicked his father, and called his mother ugly? He stood there for a minute until his body began to light up, Luke got seeping out through cracks in his skin. That’s when he formed into a massive panther a loyd roar bellowing out from his massive jaws. He leapt forward claws out and stepped in front of his father and roared again stepping closer and giving him a sniff. “Ugly” he retorted in defence to his powerless mother. He raised a massive black paw and swung it through the air slamming it against the evil fathers head with a massive thud, curling his claws to make sure it cut his skin. But than he turned and jumped through a hole. He was tempted to jump in after but he staggered and leaned backwards to catch himself from falling. He let out a furious growl and he leaned back over the hole with a whimper.

lio
March 23rd, 2018, 06:11 PM
xyno snarled as he was forced from the room. "all of you are a bunch of damn rats!" he snorted and walked away, growling as he did so. "i swear, i will teach him a lesson. one of these days." xyno rolled his eyes and stomped from the area, soon leaping into the wall and teleporting somewhere else. the male came up leaning against a tree, a smirk playing on his features. "so, nobody'll listen to me, eh? fine. i'll take matters into my own hands." with a cackle, xyno disappeared once again.

onyx screeched as he felt a force rip him from the others. he tried to hold onto xero, but could only thrash about wildly. a pressure wrapped around his mouth, muffling him. "hiya! hope ya don't mind me takin' this here pet." xyno suddenly appeared, holding a blade to onyx's throat. "bye!" he called cheerily, disappearing along with onyx.

rubinaito
March 29th, 2018, 07:28 PM
Broken Madness
I’ll be sending Rubin’s response via PM.