PDA

View Full Version : Assembly of Super-Heroes

Panda
March 19th, 2018, 04:05 PM
Hello! This is the rp thread for the superhero rp application page linked here (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15294). If anyone wishes to join please fill out an application here (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15294), and please read the general idea around the rp, which is talked about in that same link.

I know we don't necessaryily have alot of people quite yet, but I'm super excited for the rp so I decided to go ahead, and make a rp thread. The in rp idea behind not having tons of heros in the ASH organization for right now will be it's a generally new organization. It was created very recently when government officials decided powered civilians were running a bit to rampant, and heros had no restrictions.

People who have applied and been accepted:
@Ant (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=3835) @Cloverspring (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=6746) @The Fallen Queen (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=4469) @Dark blossom (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=6161) @Agnate (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=108) @littledragon0625 (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=5034) @Ninjasinsocks (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=6754)

Panda
March 19th, 2018, 04:21 PM
Timekeeper lept from rooftop to rooftop as she surveyed her city. The city she surveyed was the one in which the ASH headquarters were located in. She paused her surveying for a moment, and realized she had no idea where she was. While this may have been her city, she'd only been assigned it a few weeks ago (She was assigned it the same time she'd become Supreme director), and wasn't familair with the streets yet. She stopped and sat for a moment. She looked around hopelessly while trying to retrace her steps mentally. "Uggh! This is the second time this week I've gotten lost. I'm so hopeless." She complained to herself. She slowly stood back up, and tried to remember the way back to headquarters. She walked around the edges of the building she had leaped onto in attempt to see any familair landmarks. "I'm supposed to be the example of what ASH is supposed to look like, how could I get lost in my own city so easily?" She sighed to herself before leaping into an nearby ally.
She contemplated asking someone for directions, but she felt uncomfortable talking to strangers while she wore her costume; not to mention the possibility of a mic and camera being shoved into her face by a journalist any time she walked onto the streets. Giving up all hope, she lept onto the tallest building she could find nearby in hopes of a better view. After a few moments of looking in all directions, she finally was able to see Headquarters again. She smiled in relief before heading back in the direction of headquarters. She worried on the way hoping she wasn't late, as all upperranked staff was supposed to be having a meeting today about the agenda of the company.

Ant
March 19th, 2018, 07:21 PM
Timekeeper lept from rooftop to rooftop as she surveyed her city. The city she surveyed was the one in which the ASH headquarters were located in. She paused her surveying for a moment, and realized she had no idea where she was. While this may have been her city, she'd only been assigned it a few weeks ago (She was assigned it the same time she'd become Supreme director), and wasn't familair with the streets yet. She stopped and sat for a moment. She looked around hopelessly while trying to retrace her steps mentally. "Uggh! This is the second time this week I've gotten lost. I'm so hopeless." She complained to herself. She slowly stood back up, and tried to remember the way back to headquarters. She walked around the edges of the building she had leaped onto in attempt to see any familair landmarks. "I'm supposed to be the example of what ASH is supposed to look like, how could I get lost in my own city so easily?" She sighed to herself before leaping into an nearby ally.
She contemplated asking someone for directions, but she felt uncomfortable talking to strangers while she wore her costume; not to mention the possibility of a mic and camera being shoved into her face by a journalist any time she walked onto the streets. Giving up all hope, she lept onto the tallest building she could find nearby in hopes of a better view. After a few moments of looking in all directions, she finally was able to see Headquarters again. She smiled in relief before heading back in the direction of headquarters. She worried on the way hoping she wasn't late, as all upperranked staff was supposed to be having a meeting today about the agenda of the company.
@Ant (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=3835) @Cloverspring (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=6746) The Fallen Queen
"Well I guess I should get going." He sighed but as he stood up and tried to walk away he was tugged back by a cord and fell onto his butt,"Crap I really have to get used to this fancy tech that they had me buy." He added as he pulled a cord from his neck and once again began to walk off. Declan quickly slipped on his suit,"By morning i'm Declan Decter but for the rest of the day... I AM CONDUIT!" Conduit's voice echoed throughout his home,"Wow i'm really lame." He chuckled to himself as blue lightning began to surge around him,"And awaaaay we go." Conduit thought aloud as he zoomed out of his door following the directions that were coming through his ear piece. He made quick progress being almost halfway there as he heard a familiar voice,"Is that whining I hear from our great Director?" He joked and quickly scaled the building to meet her.

Patrick let out a comfortable sigh as he lounged around in his new hammock,"I think i'll go take a peek at what the A.S.H.heads are doing today." He thought aloud as he pushed himself off the hammock with a loud roar as his body stretched itself out. As soon as he had gotten up he was almost immediately inside his room,"Super Nova!" Patrick exclaimed and watched as a compartment dropped from the ceiling,"Genius." He added as he slipped on the suit."Ah! So comfy, clothes are so restricting!" Super Nova commented as flew through the glass of his window looking almost transparent,"It's bright today, just the way I like it." He finished as he surfed through the air towards where he assumed by certain information that the A.S.H. building would be located.

Panda
March 19th, 2018, 07:53 PM
"Well I guess I should get going." He sighed but as he stood up and tried to walk away he was tugged back by a cord and fell onto his butt,"Crap I really have to get used to this fancy tech that they had me buy." He added as he pulled a cord from his neck and once again began to walk off. Declan quickly slipped on his suit,"By morning i'm Declan Decter but for the rest of the day... I AM CONDUIT!" Conduit's voice echoed throughout his home,"Wow i'm really lame." He chuckled to himself as blue lightning began to surge around him,"And awaaaay we go." Conduit thought aloud as he zoomed out of his door following the directions that were coming through his ear piece. He made quick progress being almost halfway there as he heard a familiar voice,"Is that whining I hear from our great Director?" He joked and quickly scaled the building to meet her.

Patrick let out a comfortable sigh as he lounged around in his new hammock,"I think i'll go take a peek at what the A.S.H.heads are doing today." He thought aloud as he pushed himself off the hammock with a loud roar as his body stretched itself out. As soon as he had gotten up he was almost immediately inside his room,"Super Nova!" Patrick exclaimed and watched as a compartment dropped from the ceiling,"Genius." He added as he slipped on the suit."Ah! So comfy, clothes are so restricting!" Super Nova commented as flew through the glass of his window looking almost transparent,"It's bright today, just the way I like it." He finished as he surfed through the air towards where he assumed by certain information that the A.S.H. building would be located.

Kaylin jumped in surprise as she realized someone was following her. She quickly turned around while placing her hands on the grips of her sheathed long swords. The second she had turned around she heard a familiar voice speak. Realizing who it was she allowed herself to be at ease again, and released the grips of her swords. "That's our great Supreme Director to you." She remarked jokingly adding a small chuckle at the end. "I won't lie though. I was definitely whining. This city is huge, and I already get lost easily as it is." She felt she didn't need to add any more to the story of her getting lost since anyone that knew her was well aware of her inability to follow maps and directions.
"If we're not careful we're ganna be even later than we already are." She commented trying to change the subject from her whining. She waved her hand to Declan motioning for him to follow.
While looking back towards Declan she noticed a billboard with the message, 'Register as a powered civilian today, or be considered a villian by A.S.H!' This 'friendly' message caused her to remember all the strict laws A.S.H. had brought with it when it was created. "It's weird to think how much power we have in the government, especially with how small A.S.H. still is these first few years." She pointed out trying to make conversation before she began to walk onwards towards headquarters.

Ant
March 19th, 2018, 08:05 PM
Kaylin jumped in surprise as she realized someone was following her. She quickly turned around while placing her hands on the grips of her sheathed long swords. The second she had turned around she heard a familiar voice speak. Realizing who it was she allowed herself to be at ease again, and released the grips of her swords. "That's our great Supreme Director to you." She remarked jokingly adding a small chuckle at the end. "I won't lie though. I was definitely whining. This city is huge, and I already get lost easily as it is." She felt she didn't need to add any more to the story of her getting lost since anyone that knew her was well aware of her inability to follow maps and directions.
"If we're not careful we're ganna be even later than we already are." She commented trying to change the subject from her whining. She waved her hand to Declan motioning for him to follow.
While looking back towards Declan she noticed a billboard with the message, 'Register as a powered civilian today, or be considered a villian by A.S.H!' This 'friendly' message caused her to remember all the strict laws A.S.H. had brought with it when it was created. "It's weird to think how much power we have in the government, especially with how small A.S.H. still is these first few years." She pointed out trying to make conversation before she began to walk onwards towards headquarters.
"Well the regulations are here for a reason."[/B ]Conduit stated staying at a steady pace next to her the lightning around him disappearing,[B]"If you remember before all of these regulations countless cities and towns were leveled to the ground. My hometown was almost one of them. So honestly I think it's good that we have all of these strict laws and an organization like ours to uphold them." He finished.

Super Nova surfed through the air before noticing some suited persons,"Oh look some possible friends, or they could be A.S.H. .... Whatever unless its literally the Supreme Director i'll be fine, and I think even they'll have some trouble with me." He argued to himself and he descended down next to the pair,"Howdy fellow suits!"

Panda
March 19th, 2018, 08:25 PM
"Well the regulations are here for a reason."[/B ]Conduit stated staying at a steady pace next to her the lightning around him disappearing,[B]"If you remember before all of these regulations countless cities and towns were leveled to the ground. My hometown was almost one of them. So honestly I think it's good that we have all of these strict laws and an organization like ours to uphold them." He finished.

Super Nova surfed through the air before noticing some suited persons,"Oh look some possible friends, or they could be A.S.H. .... Whatever unless its literally the Supreme Director i'll be fine, and I think even they'll have some trouble with me." He argued to himself and he descended down next to the pair,"Howdy fellow suits!"

Kaylin nodded signaling her agreement with Conduit's opinion. "I agree. Back before A.S.H., everyone ran rampant, even the heroes. Now there's much more order, and we can actually do something about the heroes that tend to be detrimental." She added to his statement on the condition of heroes before A.S.H.
Kaylin jumped in surprise the second another powered person landed before them. She immediately used her ability Pause, and drew both her longswords out of their scabbards. She stepped in front of Conduit ready to defend him in case this person randomly began to attack them. Once she was ready to defend herself and Conduit, she Unpaused. She looked towards the newcomer with a fierce glare before speaking. "Who are you, and what do you want? No heroes are assigned to this city other than myself, and no low ranking heroes should be prancing about near headquarters." She accused him sternly. She honestly wasn't sure if he was part of A.S.H. or not, but she preferred to take no chances when it came to the safety of citizens in her city. Timekeeper was the type to quickly get worked up, and the uncertainty of where this newcomer's loyalties lied made her extremely anxious.

Ant
March 19th, 2018, 08:41 PM
Kaylin nodded signaling her agreement with Conduit's opinion. "I agree. Back before A.S.H., everyone ran rampant, even the heroes. Now there's much more order, and we can actually do something about the heroes that tend to be detrimental." She added to his statement on the condition of heroes before A.S.H.
Kaylin jumped in surprise the second another powered person landed before them. She immediately used her ability Pause, and drew both her longswords out of their scabbards. She stepped in front of Conduit ready to defend him in case this person randomly began to attack them. Once she was ready to defend herself and Conduit, she Unpaused. She looked towards the newcomer with a fierce glare before speaking. "Who are you, and what do you want? No heroes are assigned to this city other than myself, and no low ranking heroes should be prancing about near headquarters." She accused him sternly. She honestly wasn't sure if he was part of A.S.H. or not, but she preferred to take no chances when it came to the safety of citizens in her city. Timekeeper was the type to quickly get worked up, and the uncertainty of where this newcomer's loyalties lied made her extremely anxious.
"I agree completely." He told her but as soon as he said that all of a sudden she was in front of him with swords drawn before he could even notice the new comer,'Wow does she think i'm just fast? I can defend myself too... whatever it was probably just her first reaction its not a big deal.' Conduit thought as he stepped out from behind her blue lightning pulsing around him and his palms,"If you're here to attack us I can assure you, you won't win." His facial expression changed into a more serious and determined face from his previously light-hearted expression.

Super Nova swerved out of the way of her swords and dropped to the ground in front of them a large grin on his face as his amber eyes turned back into blue and his body was transparent no more,"Well first things first you guys sure are aggressive and a big bunch of conclusion jumpers." He explained in a jokingly pouty voice,"But I guess I should tell you A.S.H. holes who I am." Super Nova finished,'That was clever Patty boy keep that in that noggin of yours!' He thought to himself. Super Nova fiddled with his fingers for a second while thinking of what would be cool to say and then it popped into his head,"Well i'm sure you've heard of my escapades or not... but I don't really care. I'm Super Nova it's a pleasure meeting you two and now that I look at you up front, you're like the Limesleeper or something lame like that and your Powerboy right?" His face had mischief written all over it, he knew full well whom these two were and at this point he was just having his own fun.

Panda
March 19th, 2018, 08:59 PM
"I agree completely." He told her but as soon as he said that all of a sudden she was in front of him with swords drawn before he could even notice the new comer,'Wow does she think i'm just fast? I can defend myself too... whatever it was probably just her first reaction its not a big deal.' Conduit thought as he stepped out from behind her blue lightning pulsing around him and his palms,"If you're here to attack us I can assure you, you won't win." His facial expression changed into a more serious and determined face from his previously light-hearted expression.

Super Nova swerved out of the way of her swords and dropped to the ground in front of them a large grin on his face as his amber eyes turned back into blue and his body was transparent no more,"Well first things first you guys sure are aggressive and a big bunch of conclusion jumpers." He explained in a jokingly pouty voice,"But I guess I should tell you A.S.H. holes who I am." Super Nova finished,'That was clever Patty boy keep that in that noggin of yours!' He thought to himself. Super Nova fiddled with his fingers for a second while thinking of what would be cool to say and then it popped into his head,"Well i'm sure you've heard of my escapades or not... but I don't really care. I'm Super Nova it's a pleasure meeting you two and now that I look at you up front, you're like the Limesleeper or something lame like that and your Powerboy right?" His face had mischief written all over it, he knew full well whom these two were and at this point he was just having his own fun.

Timekeeper watched every move SuperNova made as he introduced himself. Her grip on her swords tightened as he began to appear fully. She gritted her teeth slightly, and took a step towards him. She smirked subtly at his play on words of A.S.H. hole, but it disappeared as she advanced. "I have heard of you." She commented before continuing. "You're one of those self-proclaim vigilantes, right? Whatever you call yourself, you're still a villain in my book." She said grimly. "Whether you admit it or not, I'm sure you recognize us. Even if you don't, just know we're of very high rank in A.S.H." She was aware her vague threat most likely wouldn't stun Super Nova, but thought it was only fair that she made him aware of what he was in for.
As soon as she mentioned her rank in A.S.H. she used her ability Pause once again. This time she used this opportunity to go behind Super Nova. Once she was completely behind his back she Unpaused, and swiped her right longsword towards him. The swipe wasn't very powerful even if it did happen to land on him, but more of a warning shot than anything. The warning swipe was also a way for her to test her enemies strength. She kept her left longsword in front of herself so she'd be ready to defend from any counterattacks. While all this was happening she activated her ability Slow Down to increase her reaction time. She hoped any action Super Nova would take to dodge or defend against her attack would give Conduit an opening even if her attack was unsuccessful.

Ant
March 19th, 2018, 09:13 PM
Timekeeper watched every move SuperNova made as he introduced himself. Her grip on her swords tightened as he began to appear fully. She gritted her teeth slightly, and took a step towards him. She smirked subtly at his play on words of A.S.H. hole, but it disappeared as she advanced. "I have heard of you." She commented before continuing. "You're one of those self-proclaim vigilantes, right? Whatever you call yourself, you're still a villain in my book." She said grimly. "Whether you admit it or not, I'm sure you recognize us. Even if you don't, just know we're of very high rank in A.S.H." She was aware her vague threat most likely wouldn't stun Super Nova, but thought it was only fair that she made him aware of what he was in for.
As soon as she mentioned her rank in A.S.H. she used her ability Pause once again. This time she used this opportunity to go behind Super Nova. Once she was completely behind his back she Unpaused, and swiped her right longsword towards him. The swipe wasn't very powerful even if it did happen to land on him, but more of a warning shot than anything. The warning swipe was also a way for her to test her enemies strength. She kept her left longsword in front of herself so she'd be ready to defend from any counterattacks. While all this was happening she activated her ability Slow Down to increase her reaction time. She hoped any action Super Nova would take to dodge or defend against her attack would give Conduit an opening even if her attack was unsuccessful.
Super Nova smirked and listened intently as she replied to him,'Wow she has nerves made of wet paper.' He joked to himself,"I think that you're just jealous that I don't have a silly little chip implanted in my head, but you caught me, i'm a vigilante and i'd go as far as saying i'm the best vigilante." Super Nova replied cockily and as he finished his sentence he realized she was no longer in front of him,'Well paying attention has never been my true calling.' He sighed to himself as the sword came right up to his bare right side,"I'd hate to be cut so early in the day." Super Nova said as he dodged under the sword with faster speeds than could be seen by the average human eyes,'Well crap forgot about you big guy.'He whined to himself as he saw Conduit.

Conduit realized quickly what she had done, she made it so if he dodged no matter what way he went he'd be in trouble and he took this opportunity. He slammed his electrified fist into the boys bare chest which sent him hard into the asphalt,"Smart thinking Timekeeper." Conduit commended and sent a thumbs up at her.

Panda
March 19th, 2018, 09:28 PM
Super Nova smirked and listened intently as she replied to him,'Wow she has nerves made of wet paper.' He joked to himself,"I think that you're just jealous that I don't have a silly little chip implanted in my head, but you caught me, i'm a vigilante and i'd go as far as saying i'm the best vigilante." Super Nova replied cockily and as he finished his sentence he realized she was no longer in front of him,'Well paying attention has never been my true calling.' He sighed to himself as the sword came right up to his bare right side,"I'd hate to be cut so early in the day." Super Nova said as he dodged under the sword with faster speeds than could be seen by the average human eyes,'Well crap forgot about you big guy.'He whined to himself as he saw Conduit.

Conduit realized quickly what she had done, she made it so if he dodged no matter what way he went he'd be in trouble and he took this opportunity. He slammed his electrified fist into the boys bare chest which sent him hard into the asphalt,"Smart thinking Timekeeper." Conduit commended and sent a thumbs up at her.

Timekeeper nodded and sent a thumbs up back to Conduit. While she made careful not to lose herself in battle, there was always something she enjoyed about the thrill of it. Her nerves began to calm now that the battle had started. The successful blow landed by Conduit filled her with energy while she prepared herself to continue the battle.
She acknowledged Super Nova's cockiness with a sly grin. "You know hearing the funny banter from people like you is often my favorite part of a battle. Also in case you forgot, I'm sure Conduit just reminded you there's two of us. I'd hate to say the cliche hero thing, but I suggest you give up now before you're seriously hurt." She spoke slightly sarcastic while preparing to advance on Super Nova once again. She took the opportunity Conduit left her, and used Pause. She moved towards Super Nova who had recently been thrown onto the asphalt. Once she was beside him she Unpaused. "Y'know I hate to kick you while your down, but..." She trailed off as she prepared to launch another swipe at him with her right sword. She put a considerable amount of power into this one, but overly so. She still kept her left sword in front of her body ready to defend. Unsure of what all his abilities were, she'd rather be safe than sorry.

Ant
March 19th, 2018, 09:46 PM
Timekeeper nodded and sent a thumbs up back to Conduit. While she made careful not to lose herself in battle, there was always something she enjoyed about the thrill of it. Her nerves began to calm now that the battle had started. The successful blow landed by Conduit filled her with energy while she prepared herself to continue the battle.
She acknowledged Super Nova's cockiness with a sly grin. "You know hearing the funny banter from people like you is often my favorite part of a battle. Also in case you forgot, I'm sure Conduit just reminded you there's two of us. I'd hate to say the cliche hero thing, but I suggest you give up now before you're seriously hurt." She spoke slightly sarcastic while preparing to advance on Super Nova once again. She took the opportunity Conduit left her, and used Pause. She moved towards Super Nova who had recently been thrown onto the asphalt. Once she was beside him she Unpaused. "Y'know I hate to kick you while your down, but..." She trailed off as she prepared to launch another swipe at him with her right sword. She put a considerable amount of power into this one, but overly so. She still kept her left in front of her body ready to defend. Unsure of what all his abilities were, she'd rather be safe than sorry.
Super Nova let out a loud sigh as laid on the ground,"Well I guess since you guys started it i'm not opposed to attacking now." He explained as he watched her appear out of thin air and send the sword towards his body again, instead of dodging he caught it this time and stood up. His whole body was transparent except for his clothes,"This is some pretty sharp steel you got." Super Nova tapped it quickly before stepping out of the minor crater in the street,"Uncle Sam won't be too happy about that." He made a sound that disappointed moms make when their child does something wrong and then began to pop his body parts all of them making loud crackling noises, after he had finished he gave a quick rub to the wound on his chest and formed into a offensive stance,"I hate to hurt you two, you're probably nice people and hurting heroes isn't really my thing but I think I can make an exception for you two." Super Nova gave a devilish smile, sent a point to Conduit and then seemingly disappeared into thin air because of his speed and in under a second was behind Conduit,"Gotta be quick to catch me." He whispered into his ear as he sent a punch into is lower back.

Conduit listened and watched the boy's movements carefully,"I wouldn't worry about what happens to the city when you have two eyes trained on you, and either way that's minor damage and I know they'll be fine with it once we catch you." As he finished he realized immediately that he was gone and already behind him, he dodged out of the way as best as he could but it was too late and he still got caught in the side spinning him into the side of a building knocking a few bricks loose.

wolfie
March 20th, 2018, 05:27 PM
rowan squish his cheeks together, groaning inside but not making a sound. recently a new.. thingy thing group called A.S.H showed up. He wasn't happy about it not one bit. How could he? this was ruining his whole life. i mean not his whole life but, it was ruining some part of it. rowan would have to register himself which met he was with them, right? so far, villians and the a.s.h were his enemies. people been giving him the label `hero`. he wasn't. rowan just had a habit of saving people, that's all. "did they have to pick ice boy as a name, anyway? heck, fence fox is better!" rowan mumbled under his breath. ice lightly froze the place he stood on the roof. how he got up there? rowan preferred if he kept it a secret. rowan rub his neck from the bruise he pick up while battling a villain. he wasn't immortal! then again, he didn't really care about that part. death was freedom. just the pain really was a bad side affect. rowan didn't kill villains unless he had to, he always turned them into the police. "stupid rules. " he mumbled, in the end he broke about every rule. the only rule that wasn't broken was not killing a villain unless you have to. it was for his own sake, he didn't want to be in a comma for a week!

Panda
March 20th, 2018, 06:55 PM
Super Nova let out a loud sigh as laid on the ground,"Well I guess since you guys started it i'm not opposed to attacking now." He explained as he watched her appear out of thin air and send the sword towards his body again, instead of dodging he caught it this time and stood up. His whole body was transparent except for his clothes,"This is some pretty sharp steel you got." Super Nova tapped it quickly before stepping out of the minor crater in the street,"Uncle Sam won't be too happy about that." He made a sound that disappointed moms make when their child does something wrong and then began to pop his body parts all of them making loud crackling noises, after he had finished he gave a quick rub to the wound on his chest and formed into a offensive stance,"I hate to hurt you two, you're probably nice people and hurting heroes isn't really my thing but I think I can make an exception for you two." Super Nova gave a devilish smile, sent a point to Conduit and then seemingly disappeared into thin air because of his speed and in under a second was behind Conduit,"Gotta be quick to catch me." He whispered into his ear as he sent a punch into is lower back.

Conduit listened and watched the boy's movements carefully,"I wouldn't worry about what happens to the city when you have two eyes trained on you, and either way that's minor damage and I know they'll be fine with it once we catch you." As he finished he realized immediately that he was gone and already behind him, he dodged out of the way as best as he could but it was too late and he still got caught in the side spinning him into the side of a building knocking a few bricks loose.

Timekeeper winced in sympathy seeing Conduit being sent into the side of a building. She sighed in annoyance feeling she had enough of this villain. She used her ability Pause, and approached Super Nova. She kept one of her swords pointed steadily at his throat while she kept back around 3 feet. The other sword stayed in it normal defensive positioning. She Unpaused, and glared at Super Nova. "I'm sure you realize you won't be able to beat two of A.S.H.'s most powerful heroes." She stated simply before continuing. "Unless you're a fool, which is a strong possibility." The second comment was under her breathe with a quizzical tone. "So why do you seem so bent on antagonizing us? Are you simply playing a childish game because you're bored?" She let out an exasperated sigh. "This battle is already won whether you'd like to admit it or not, so why not just give up?" Timekeeper lowered her sword that she kept aimed towards him signifying an end to the battle. After doing so, she sent Conduit a subtle glance trying to get him to play along. He seems very proud. If we were to let him think he won, we may have an easy opening. She planned out the order of attack in her head, and now could only hope Conduit would understand, and play along. She activated her Slow Down ability once again in case anything went wrong in the plan. She understood this plan was risky, and had a high chance of failing, but if it were to work there'd be a high reward for the risk.

.:Virgo:.
March 20th, 2018, 06:55 PM
She acknowledged Super Nova's cockiness with a sly grin. "You know hearing the funny banter from people like you is often my favorite part of a battle. Also in case you forgot, I'm sure Conduit just reminded you there's two of us. I'd hate to say the cliche hero thing, but I suggest you give up now before you're seriously hurt." She spoke slightly sarcastic while preparing to advance on Super Nova once again. She took the opportunity Conduit left her, and used Pause. She moved towards Super Nova who had recently been thrown onto the asphalt. Once she was beside him she Unpaused. "Y'know I hate to kick you while your down, but..." She trailed off as she prepared to launch another swipe at him with her right sword. She put a considerable amount of power into this one, but overly so. She still kept her left sword in front of her body ready to defend. Unsure of what all his abilities were, she'd rather be safe than sorry.
Halley woke up and gasped at the clock Crud! I overslept. She thought as she said a few words to change into her hero outfit. She lept on the buildings between the pauses and the slows, as Comet she soared over the buildings and saw the fight beneath her. She faded out of view and lept down there. A light thud as she landed on her feet was heard beside Timekeeper and she drew her whip, wrapping it around her hand.

Ant
March 20th, 2018, 07:37 PM
Timekeeper winced in sympathy seeing Conduit being sent into the side of a building. She sighed in annoyance feeling she had enough of this villain. She used her ability Pause, and approached Super Nova. She kept one of her swords pointed steadily at his throat while she kept back around 3 feet. The other sword stayed in it normal defensive positioning. She Unpaused, and glared at Super Nova. "I'm sure you realize you won't be able to beat two of A.S.H.'s most powerful heroes." She stated simply before continuing. "Unless you're a fool, which is a strong possibility." The second comment was under her breathe with a quizzical tone. "So why do you seem so bent on antagonizing us? Are you simply playing a childish game because you're bored?" She let out an exasperated sigh. "This battle is already won whether you'd like to admit it or not, so why not just give up?" Timekeeper lowered her sword that she kept aimed towards him signifying an end to the battle. After doing so, she sent Conduit a subtle glance trying to get him to play along. He seems very proud. If we were to let him think he won, we may have an easy opening. She planned out the order of attack in her head, and now could only hope Conduit would understand, and play along. She activated her Slow Down ability once again in case anything went wrong in the plan. She understood this plan was risky, and had a high chance of failing, but if it were to work there'd be a high reward for the risk.
All Super Nova did was laugh as he saw the blade around his neck, he continued this fit of laughter for several long minutes before replying,"Well I will admit to you I was mighty bored when I came here, but my first goal was not to antagonize and if you remember correctly you drew your weapons first, which in turn antagonize me to antagonize you." He explained making sure not make any sudden moves as he'd rather not spook her,"And even if you are the strongest heroes in A.S.H thats not saying too much as every A.S.H I've ever fought before you two has barely put up a fight. But I will admit that even if you're powers aren't stronger in certain ways you have more experience and work better together." Super Nova finished his face much more stern than any previous,"But I think that we can continue this now. So whaddya say?" His face turned into a devilish smile as he slammed his head into hers and began to slide out of her grip.

Conduit nodded back and his face turned into a scrunched up face as he listened to his almost demonic laughter and then he began to listen even more careful as he began to speak,'Everything he says is true, we did start the fight, and his power is definitely stronger than mine and Timekeepers in many ways,
and of course we have better teamwork and more experience were much older than he seemed and we've received training with others since we began in the organization.' He thought to himself and then sent a look to Timekeeper signaling he thought this boy could be a great asset if convince to join but this look was cut of as he began to slither out of her grasp,'NOW!' He screamed to himself as if trying to snap out of a trance and charged at the boy sending both fists into each side of his head.

Panda
March 20th, 2018, 08:44 PM
All Super Nova did was laugh as he saw the blade around his neck, he continued this fit of laughter for several long minutes before replying,"Well I will admit to you I was mighty bored when I came here, but my first goal was not to antagonize and if you remember correctly you drew your weapons first, which in turn antagonize me to antagonize you." He explained making sure not make any sudden moves as he'd rather not spook her,"And even if you are the strongest heroes in A.S.H thats not saying too much as every A.S.H I've ever fought before you two has barely put up a fight. But I will admit that even if you're powers aren't stronger in certain ways you have more experience and work better together." Super Nova finished his face much more stern than any previous,"But I think that we can continue this now. So whaddya say?" His face turned into a devilish smile as he slammed his head into hers and began to slide out of her grip.

Conduit nodded back and his face turned into a scrunched up face as he listened to his almost demonic laughter and then he began to listen even more careful as he began to speak,'Everything he says is true, we did start the fight, and his power is definitely stronger than mine and Timekeepers in many ways,
and of course we have better teamwork and more experience were much older than he seemed and we've received training with others since we began in the organization.' He thought to himself and then sent a look to Timekeeper signaling he thought this boy could be a great asset if convince to join but this look was cut of as he began to slither out of her grasp,'NOW!' He screamed to himself as if trying to snap out of a trance and charged at the boy sending both fists into each side of his head.
Halley woke up and gasped at the clock Crud! I overslept. She thought as she said a few words to change into her hero outfit. She lept on the buildings between the pauses and the slows, as Comet she soared over the buildings and saw the fight beneath her. She faded out of view and lept down there. A light thud as she landed on her feet was heard beside Timekeeper and she drew her whip, wrapping it around her hand.

Timekeeper was aware that what he said was true. She didn't deny that they started the battle, but they had to. According to A.S.H.'s rules vigilantes were to be treated the same as villains. She also knew her power was technically weaker than Super Nova's, but this was nothing that a little quick thinking and fast reactions couldn't solve.
Timekeeper's enhanced reaction time allowed her to see his headbutt coming, but she kept firm grip around him deciding the nasty bruise would be worth it if they could catch him. The attack did daze her for a moment causing her grip on him to loosen, but she had been hurt far worse in battles. A measly bruise wasn't going to inhibit her from keeping him in place. The moment her grip loosened she heard a vicious yell coming from Conduit. She quickly changed her focus to Conduit, and realized he was charging towards them at top speed. By the time Conduit reached them, Timekeeper had almost fully lost her grip on Super Nova. She felt her head throb again from the headbutt Super Nova had inflicted her with, and knew she had to let go now. She quickly released Super Nova, but tried to allow Conduit enough time to complete his offensive charge. Once she let go, she immediately took a step back, and kept her swords to both sides of Super Nova trying to keep him from being able to flee. Whether Conduit's attack was successful or not, Timekeeper would use this brief opening to try cutting his arms slightly. If the attack was successful it may help ensure Super Nova was down for the count, but if his attack was unsuccessful it was another chance for her to land a blow on him. It was at this moment she also noticed Comet had entered the fight, but she was unable to greet her or respond to her in anyway due to the current tenseness of the fight.

( I wasn't sure if you were leading Conduits attack to be successful or not, so I wrote her response to make sense in either scenario... Sorry if I'm confusing. :wut: Also just so I know how to respond in this fight properly, are you planning for super nova to lose, win, run off, etc.? althought winning doesn't seem to likely since we had 2v1, and now 3v1)

Ant
March 20th, 2018, 08:59 PM
Timekeeper was aware that what he said was true. She didn't deny that they started the battle, but they had to. According to A.S.H.'s rules vigilantes were to be treated the same as villains. She also knew her power was technically weaker than Super Nova's, but this was nothing that a little quick thinking and fast reactions couldn't solve.
Timekeeper's enhanced reaction time allowed her to see his headbutt coming, but she kept firm grip around him deciding the nasty bruise would be worth it if they could catch him. The attack did daze her for a moment causing her grip on him to loosen, but she had been hurt far worse in battles. A measly bruise wasn't going to inhibit her from keeping him in place. The moment her grip loosened she heard a vicious yell coming from Conduit. She quickly changed her focus to Conduit, and realized he was charging towards them at top speed. By the time Conduit reached them, Timekeeper had almost fully lost her grip on Super Nova. She felt her head throb again from the headbutt Super Nova had inflicted her with, and knew she had to let go now. She quickly released Super Nova, but tried to allow Conduit enough time to complete his offensive charge. Once she let go, she immediately took a step back, and kept her swords to both sides of Super Nova trying to keep him from being able to flee. Whether Conduit's attack was successful or not, Timekeeper would use this brief opening to try cutting his arms slightly. If the attack was successful it may help ensure Super Nova was down for the count, but if his attack was unsuccessful it was another chance for her to land a blow on him. It was at this moment she also noticed Comet had entered the fight, but she was unable to greet her or respond to her in anyway due to the current tenseness of the fight.

( I wasn't sure if you were leading Conduits attack to be successful or not, so I wrote her response to make sense in either scenario... Sorry if I'm confusing. :wut: Also just so I know how to respond in this fight properly, are you planning for super nova to lose, win, run off, etc.? althought winning doesn't seem to likely since we had 2v1, and now 3v1)

Conduit gave a smile as he felt both of his fists connect with Super Nova's head,"Not so cocky when you're losing." He chuckled and lept a good distance back,"This isn't over stay on your guard!" Conduit managed before turning his attention to where Super Nova would be stunned.

Super Nova winced in pain as the fists slammed into his temple and fell onto the ground,"Like I said better teamwork and experience, you can't beat it." He mumbled as he slowly stumbled to his feet observing his surroundings as he was standing up,"3 on 1 for little me? How gracious." Super Nova's sarcastic tone stayed even through all the pain and at this point blood was rushing from his face,"I guess I should use some actual power instead of just speed." Super Nova gave that distinct devilish smile and instead of transparent he began glowing, not enough to not be able to look at him but it was bright,'Well I can't win now they're better than me there's no doubt about it, but I can give them a run for their money.' He thought to himself and as he wiped the blood from his face and flicked it from his hand he began his attack. Super Nova was almost instantly directly in front of Timekeeper and began to send a flurry of punches into her.
(Yeah he's going to lose but not before leaving them with wounds, also he'll get away)

Cloverspring
March 21st, 2018, 04:56 AM
Mark had his earplugs blasting music (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxRpUIsk8p0) as he casually walked down the darkened street. The outside sounds of cars in other parts of the city, and the clutter of schoolbooks in his bag, were barely audible above the song he had playing. He turned down an alleyway to take a shortcut toward a gang members house, who had kindly offered to let him stay the night. He strolled along the path, and came across a line of storage sheds. Previously, he had cut back with almost all of his stealing habits, but sometimes... he would make exceptions. It just so happened that Mark was running low on funds, and he needed some money for food and school. He grabbed the hood of his jumper, and put it over his head while lazily turning to his left. He strut through the rows of sheds, scoping each one out as he walked by. After a while, Mark stopped at a shed, and declared, "And The winner is..." giving a drum roll on his legs, as he waddled toward the shed door, "lucky number seven!" He was laughing at himself for a bit before finally catching his breath, to which he then clenched his left hand to make a fist. 'Let's see,' he thought, as he flicked out his finger, that was now transformed into a thin piece of metal. He squat down, and focusing, started to expertly pick the lock of the shed. "This'll be too easy," he muttered to himself, as he let a grin sneak out.
{RP OVER}

March 21st, 2018, 05:10 PM

Comet analyzed the situation and put her whip back in her belt and took out the fishing wire and was trying to find some way to connect the wire to him and run fast enough. She decided to just run be side him and show herself.

March 21st, 2018, 05:17 PM
Conduit gave a smile as he felt both of his fists connect with Super Nova's head,"Not so cocky when you're losing." He chuckled and lept a good distance back,"This isn't over stay on your guard!" Conduit managed before turning his attention to where Super Nova would be stunned.

Super Nova winced in pain as the fists slammed into his temple and fell onto the ground,"Like I said better teamwork and experience, you can't beat it." He mumbled as he slowly stumbled to his feet observing his surroundings as he was standing up,"3 on 1 for little me? How gracious." Super Nova's sarcastic tone stayed even through all the pain and at this point blood was rushing from his face,"I guess I should use some actual power instead of just speed." Super Nova gave that distinct devilish smile and instead of transparent he began glowing, not enough to not be able to look at him but it was bright,'Well I can't win now they're better than me there's no doubt about it, but I can give them a run for their money.' He thought to himself and as he wiped the blood from his face and flicked it from his hand he began his attack. Super Nova was almost instantly directly in front of Timekeeper and began to send a flurry of punches into her.
(Yeah he's going to lose but not before leaving them with wounds, also he'll get away)
Comet appeared right next to him tapped him on the shoulder, then disappeared again. She then appeared on his other side and tapped him
and again went invisible. She snickered and appeared right next to Conduit, smiling.

Ant
March 21st, 2018, 05:28 PM
Comet appeared right next to him tapped him on the shoulder, then disappeared again. She then appeared on his other side and tapped him
and again went invisible. She snickered and appeared right next to Conduit, smiling.
(Conduit is the "good guy" Super Nova's the one their fighting, unless I read this wrong.)

March 21st, 2018, 05:37 PM
(Conduit is the "good guy" Super Nova's the one their fighting, unless I read this wrong.)
(Yeah i think you did because she just kind of used an old trick to disorientate Super Nova and after her work is done she appears next to condiut)

Panda
March 21st, 2018, 07:29 PM

Thanks to Timekeeper's ability Slow down, even despite Super Nova's incredible speed she was able to keep up with him. She noticed he had approached her and quick. She quickly raised both her swords into a defensive position. One kept the blade aimed outward, cutting anything that came close. The other blade stayed close to her body, the blunt of the sword facing Timekeeper so that is could defend against any attacks that got past the first sword. With this strong, time-tested defense, Timekeeper was able to deflect, and cut through the majority of Super Nova's attacks. Though, some were able to glide against her arm causing slight bruising due to their velocity. It seemed some of her defensive deflects may have caused slight cuts on Super Nova's knuckles, but Timekeeper couldn't be sure due to the fast pace of the fight. "I almost feel bad for you, being against three opponents. Though, you did claim to be the best vigilante around, so I guess I should only be fair and show no mercy." Timekeeper smirked taunting Super Nova with his previous statement.
She noticed Comet had come to her aid, obviously hoping to distract Super Nova. Timekeeper wasn't entirely sure is her distraction method had worked, but took an offensive swipe with one sword once the flurry of punches had calmed down in case Super Nova had been distracted.

March 21st, 2018, 08:48 PM
Thanks to Timekeeper's ability Slow down, even despite Super Nova's incredible speed she was able to keep up with him. She noticed he had approached her and quick. She quickly raised both her swords into a defensive position. One kept the blade aimed outward, cutting anything that came close. The other blade stayed close to her body, the blunt of the sword facing Timekeeper so that is could defend against any attacks that got past the first sword. With this strong, time-tested defense, Timekeeper was able to deflect, and cut through the majority of Super Nova's attacks. Though, some were able to glide against her arm causing slight bruising due to their velocity. It seemed some of her defensive deflects may have caused slight cuts on Super Nova's knuckles, but Timekeeper couldn't be sure due to the fast pace of the fight. "I almost feel bad for you, being against three opponents. Though, you did claim to be the best vigilante around, so I guess I should only be fair and show no mercy." Timekeeper smirked taunting Super Nova with his previous statement.
She noticed Comet had come to her aid, obviously hoping to distract Super Nova. Timekeeper wasn't entirely sure is her distraction method had worked, but took an offensive swipe with one sword once the flurry of punches had calmed down in case Super Nova had been distracted.
Comet saw a chance and disappeared, and poked Supernova on the nose invisibly when she saw an opening.

Ant
March 21st, 2018, 11:38 PM
Comet saw a chance and disappeared, and poked Supernova on the nose invisibly when she saw an opening.
Super Nova had dodge most of her sword strikes only managing a few cuts on his knuckles a small slice across his arm,"No, No don't feel any sort of bad for me, pity is a dumb emotion and by far the most useless, plus i'm having the time of my life right now, there's rarely anyone that can stand a chance against my power set,and you're I did claim that but I still stand by it but there's three of you and you're all more experienced than I could ever dream of being at this point." He explained. Super Nova easily dodge both attempts to him and shook his head as he began his counter-attack, he moved behind Comet quickly and sent a balled up fist into her jaw,"Cool power and all but you don't use it fully." He commented and then went on the move again, this time going to Timekeeper,"Yet you use your power perfectly but I think I can find away around it." Super Nova whispered as wrapped his legs around her neck and attempted to slam her into the ground with him following suit as he was attached.

Conduit watched everything that had happened at this point and when Super Nova began to move Conduit began a little attack of his he shot multiple electricity blasts into the air and held them there while using his other hand to signal that both should look into the air and become prepared.
Panda

wolfie
March 22nd, 2018, 10:54 AM
Mark had his earplugs blasting music (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxRpUIsk8p0) as he casually walked down the darkened street. The outside sounds of cars in other parts of the city, and the clutter of schoolbooks in his bag, were barely audible above the song he had playing. He turned down an alleyway to take a shortcut toward a gang members house, who had kindly offered to let him stay the night. He strolled along the path, and came across a line of storage sheds. Previously, he had cut back with almost all of his stealing habits, but sometimes... he would make exceptions. It just so happened that Mark was running low on funds, and he needed some money for food and school. He grabbed the hood of his jumper, and put it over his head while lazily turning to his left. He strut through the rows of sheds, scoping each one out as he walked by. After a while, Mark stopped at a shed, and declared, "And The winner is..." giving a drum roll on his legs, as he waddled toward the shed door, "lucky number seven!" He was laughing at himself for a bit before finally catching his breath, to which he then clenched his left hand to make a fist. 'Let's see,' he thought, as he flicked out his finger, that was now transformed into a thin piece of metal. He squat down, and focusing, started to expertly pick the lock of the shed. "This'll be too easy," he muttered to himself, as he let a grin sneak out.
The Fallen Queen

he blinked, he could hear the sound of someone. rowan quick pulled his hood over his head, luckily he already had his uniform on. just he forgot his mask. hopefully his hood hid some of his face, at least. rowan lean down, poking the stranger in the temple. "hey, heyyyyy. look who is above you, doofus. " he snorted. didn't he sense him? "you talk to yourself a lot. " rowan noted, even if he did the same thing. ice covered the shack's roof now but it was a very thin later. it could easily break if it was step on. he hang down from the roof, his hood was off and revealed his face. the darkness did hid some of his features at least. rowan had fake fennec ears and a tail on, it was just a random thing he put on as a costume. "looks like number seven isn't your lucky number~ well, running into me is quite lucky so, maybe it is. " rowan chuckled. who wouldn't want to run into him?

Fireflower
March 22nd, 2018, 02:39 PM
ember walked around the tallest building in the city,sketching the each wall,rod and window on the skyscraper.she wanted to make small 3-d forms of the building to sell somewhere for money.she stole most of the things she owns but doesn't want to,only cause the crime in the city is to high to stop, she wanted to stay on tack of helping the heroes in the city.
As she finished drawing one side of the building she then took and walked into one of the windy cities building.she quickly got to the roof and looked at the city below.she knew a home in the city would be better than a tree in the nearby forest.but the taxes and bills would hold her down,so she had a small sack on the top of a building that didn't have a door and that she could fly to with no one wiser beside a smart-eyed hero or villain.
she took off her jacket showing her scaled dragon-like wings,for no one was on the building.letting the quickly breeze try to lift her up into the sky. tieing the jacket around her waist she flew to the evenly lifted building next to the skyscraper.

open

March 22nd, 2018, 04:18 PM
Super Nova had dodge most of her sword strikes only managing a few cuts on his knuckles a small slice across his arm,"No, No don't feel any sort of bad for me, pity is a dumb emotion and by far the most useless, plus i'm having the time of my life right now, there's rarely anyone that can stand a chance against my power set,and you're I did claim that but I still stand by it but there's three of you and you're all more experienced than I could ever dream of being at this point." He explained. Super Nova easily dodge both attempts to him and shook his head as he began his counter-attack, he moved behind Comet quickly and sent a balled up fist into her jaw,"Cool power and all but you don't use it fully." He commented and then went on the move again, this time going to Timekeeper,"Yet you use your power perfectly but I think I can find away around it." Super Nova whispered as wrapped his legs around her neck and attempted to slam her into the ground with him following suit as he was attached.

Conduit watched everything that had happened at this point and when Super Nova began to move Conduit began a little attack of his he shot multiple electricity blasts into the air and held them there while using his other hand to signal that both should look into the air and become prepared.
Comet flinched as the fist collided with her jaw but stayed steady and pulled out her whip and whipped him across the face "Yeah that's only one!"

March 22nd, 2018, 04:23 PM

She teleported around Supernova, snickering all the way. Teleporting behind him and infront of him and to his left then to his right.

Cloverspring
March 22nd, 2018, 10:08 PM
he blinked, he could hear the sound of someone. rowan quick pulled his hood over his head, luckily he already had his uniform on. just he forgot his mask. hopefully his hood hid some of his face, at least. rowan lean down, poking the stranger in the temple. "hey, heyyyyy. look who is above you, doofus. " he snorted. didn't he sense him? "you talk to yourself a lot. " rowan noted, even if he did the same thing. ice covered the shack's roof now but it was a very thin later. it could easily break if it was step on. he hang down from the roof, his hood was off and revealed his face. the darkness did hid some of his features at least. rowan had fake fennec ears and a tail on, it was just a random thing he put on as a costume. "looks like number seven isn't your lucky number~ well, running into me is quite lucky so, maybe it is. " rowan chuckled. who wouldn't want to run into him?
Startled, Mark stumbled off balance, causing him to do a backwards roll. He was crouched on one knee with his head facing forward, as he saw a thin layer of ice coldly crackling over the top of the shed. 'Oh no,' he thought, a hero had caught him in the act. As the hero started talking, Mark summoned a makeshift metal mask to hide his identity. Some short daggers formed in his hands, quietly and concealed, as the hero hung off the roof. 'All I have to do,' thought Mark, as he identified the situation, 'is disappear.'
'If you throw the weapon, then you could pin the person's clothes,' came the ring's voice suddenly, 'but I won't be able to get the sword back if I let go of it, will I?' Questioned Mark internally, as he held his ground, waiting for the hero to finish talking. 'Trust me,' said the ring. Still filled with doubt, Mark waited a few seconds before acting. He then shot up from his position and launched the dagger into the hero's hoodie, pinning him while Mark bounded off the ground to escape. As he flew over the ice covered shed with the person pinned, he reached his hand out letting the dagger fly up and return to his hand just as he landed on the ground. He quickly sprinted off into an alleyway, and hid in the door frame of an entrance along the wall. He steadied his breath, trying to listening for any sounds from the hero. 'I hope I didn't scraping him with my dagger,' thought Mark, 'he won't let me go easily if I did that.' he wasn't looking for any trouble, he was only hoping to escape, not start a fight.

wolfie
March 23rd, 2018, 05:55 PM
Startled, Mark stumbled off balance, causing him to do a backwards roll. He was crouched on one knee with his head facing forward, as he saw a thin layer of ice coldly crackling over the top of the shed. 'Oh no,' he thought, a hero had caught him in the act. As the hero started talking, Mark summoned a makeshift metal mask to hide his identity. Some short daggers formed in his hands, quietly and concealed, as the hero hung off the roof. 'All I have to do,' thought Mark, as he identified the situation, 'is disappear.'
'If you throw the weapon, then you could pin the person's clothes,' came the ring's voice suddenly, 'but I won't be able to get the sword back if I let go of it, will I?' Questioned Mark internally, as he held his ground, waiting for the hero to finish talking. 'Trust me,' said the ring. Still filled with doubt, Mark waited a few seconds before acting. He then shot up from his position and launched the dagger into the hero's hoodie, pinning him while Mark bounded off the ground to escape. As he flew over the ice covered shed with the person pinned, he reached his hand out letting the dagger fly up and return to his hand just as he landed on the ground. He quickly sprinted off into an alleyway, and hid in the door frame of an entrance along the wall. He steadied his breath, trying to listening for any sounds from the hero. 'I hope I didn't scraping him with my dagger,' thought Mark, 'he won't let me go easily if I did that.' he wasn't looking for any trouble, he was only hoping to escape, not start a fight.

rowan hang there for a few minutes, rather annoyed. everyone had to got for his hood! he wouldn't be wearing it if he wanted it to stay hole-free. "really, really, really think you should rethink your choice. " he sighed, shaking his head. it meant this guy was a villain or a a.s.h person. or a stupid hero that is attacking someone with `no powers.` after all, rowan knew no one he was ice boy. he drop onto the ground, landing neatly on his hand and feet. "guess cats do land on their feet. " rowan joked, no one was around to hear it. he didn't care much. he brush off invisible dust, stuffing his hands in his pockets. maybe the guy didn't mean to seem offensive to rowan but if you attack him or really do anything with something sharp, he'll seem you as a potential enemy. "come out wherever you are. you can't hide~. " rowan said, tagging out the word `hide`.

[ sorry its short ]

Cloverspring
March 23rd, 2018, 08:05 PM
rowan hang there for a few minutes, rather annoyed. everyone had to got for his hood! he wouldn't be wearing it if he wanted it to stay hole-free. "really, really, really think you should rethink your choice. " he sighed, shaking his head. it meant this guy was a villain or a a.s.h person. or a stupid hero that is attacking someone with `no powers.` after all, rowan knew no one he was ice boy. he drop onto the ground, landing neatly on his hand and feet. "guess cats do land on their feet. " rowan joked, no one was around to hear it. he didn't care much. he brush off invisible dust, stuffing his hands in his pockets. maybe the guy didn't mean to seem offensive to rowan but if you attack him or really do anything with something sharp, he'll seem you as a potential enemy. "come out wherever you are. you can't hide~. " rowan said, tagging out the word `hide`.

[ sorry its short ]
Mark stood in the door frame as the person stopped talking, 'he's found me,' was his first thought. He tried keeping his cool, but inside his panic levels were off the charts. He scanned the buildings height, and formed another dagger in his other hand. 'We can make it up to the top, he probably won't be able to follow us up that height,' reassured the ring. Mark agreed, then jumped out from his hiding spot, to get halfway up the opposite wall. He dug the daggers into the bricks, then lifted up his feet to push up and off the wall. His daggers were pulled out, leaving holes in the bricks, as he jumped on top of the opposite roof. 'Good thing I got someone else to help me make decisions,' he said, acknowledging the ring.

Panda
March 23rd, 2018, 08:18 PM

@Panda (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=6855)

Comet flinched as the fist collided with her jaw but stayed steady and pulled out her whip and whipped him across the face "Yeah that's only one!"
She teleported around Supernova, snickering all the way. Teleporting behind him and infront of him and to his left then to his right.

Timekeeper smirked as Super Nova wrapped his legs around her neck in an attempt to throw her to the ground. "Hmm, so you've figured out how my powers works, have you? Not that I'm worried. I'm known for more than just my ability to use my power." She finished and immediately went into a backward summersault. If he stayed latched on, his face would end up being slammed into the ground from the roll, and if he let go Timekeeper would roll safely away. All the while she kept a safe watch of the air for Conduit's attacks.
"Also, I suppose I should thank you for complimenting my ability to use my power?" She spoke as if it was a question. In all honesty, she hadn't been so used to talking to her opponents like this; she especially wasn't used to compliments from them. Normally there was nothing to talk about with villains, other than the regular smack talk, but ever since vigilantes had been outlawed fights were always different.

Ant
March 23rd, 2018, 09:09 PM
Timekeeper smirked as Super Nova wrapped his legs around her neck in an attempt to throw her to the ground. "Hmm, so you've figured out how my powers works, have you? Not that I'm worried. I'm known for more than just my ability to use my power." She finished and immediately went into a backward summersault. If he stayed latched on, his face would end up being slammed into the ground from the roll, and if he let go Timekeeper would roll safely away. All the while she kept a safe watch of the air for Conduit's attacks.
"Also, I suppose I should thank you for complimenting my ability to use my power?" She spoke as if it was a question. In all honesty, she hadn't been so used to talking to her opponents like this; she especially wasn't used to compliments from them. Normally there was nothing to talk about with villains, other than the regular smack talk, but ever since vigilantes had been outlawed fights were always different.
As Super Nova wrapped his legs around Timekeeper he felt the whip slash across his face but his light armor had been more than enough so that it only felt like a little sting,"A whip, interesting choice but that will do nothing against people that can make their powers into armor, and teleporting around me doesn't help anyone it just confuses your teammates and tires you out. But I guess for the dumb villains or vigilantes out there it might confuse them." He explained but as he finished he felt the body weight shift and the began to move from the her going to the floor to it being him whom was now heading to the floor,"No need it's all my pleasure to compliment, and don't worry I'm sure I can make it out of this pickle i'm in, as while my powers are strong as well i'm not and idiot so I have learned many forms of fighting." Super Nova's voice was very nonchalant as he spoke seeming not worried in the slightest and as soon as he was done speaking again he began to shift again moving very quickly. He was soon in a position where his torso was bent backwards and his arms were wrapped around her torso, he quickly unwrapped his legs from her neck and planted his feet in the ground where he in turn began to send her head into the ground, his body stretching backwards in a bridge type movement.

"Timekeeper if you can hold him there for a few seconds longer, I can take him out with minimal damage to you!"Conduit yelled as he slammed his fist at the ground sending the now huge electric blast towards them. He had been watching in awe this whole time, simply that a kid was able to keep up with Timekeeper who even he struggled with and even with 2 others besides Timekeeper to worry about he stayed calm and didn't freak out,'He's certainly talented, i'd probably loose my job if he was in A.S.H'Conduit thought as he watched them continue while making sure to keep an eye on the blast.

wolfie
March 24th, 2018, 10:58 AM
Mark stood in the door frame as the person stopped talking, 'he's found me,' was his first thought. He tried keeping his cool, but inside his panic levels were off the charts. He scanned the buildings height, and formed another dagger in his other hand. 'We can make it up to the top, he probably won't be able to follow us up that height,' reassured the ring. Mark agreed, then jumped out from his hiding spot, to get halfway up the opposite wall. He dug the daggers into the bricks, then lifted up his feet to push up and off the wall. His daggers were pulled out, leaving holes in the bricks, as he jumped on top of the opposite roof. 'Good thing I got someone else to help me make decisions,' he said, acknowledging the ring.

rowan eyes darted to the place he saw mark, he blinked. there was two choices: try to use his ice and probably fail or give up. he choose the first one. he always one to risk it all on the smallest of things. he glance at the ground were the ice had started to form. "work. work. work. work. " he growl at it, rowan was probably wasting more time. he didn't care. as if on cue, a stair started to form. a ice stair. "oh, huh. it does work like that sometimes. " he shrug, stepping onto the ice stair. each time he did, the stair would melt away and form another one until he reached the top. rowan tap his foot, "stop running. its annoying. i'm already tired from fighting off some kind.. of... kid. " rowan was practically a kid himself but he did have to fight off a kid. a kid he had to babysit. which meant stuffing them with candy until they fall asleep. "kids are evil, y'know?"

March 24th, 2018, 11:19 AM
As Super Nova wrapped his legs around Timekeeper he felt the whip slash across his face but his light armor had been more than enough so that it only felt like a little sting,"A whip, interesting choice but that will do nothing against people that can make their powers into armor, and teleporting around me doesn't help anyone it just confuses your teammates and tires you out. But I guess for the dumb villains or vigilantes out there it might confuse them." He explained but as he finished he felt the body weight shift and the began to move from the her going to the floor to it being him whom was now heading to the floor,"No need it's all my pleasure to compliment, and don't worry I'm sure I can make it out of this pickle i'm in, as while my powers are strong as well i'm not and idiot so I have learned many forms of fighting." Super Nova's voice was very nonchalant as he spoke seeming not worried in the slightest and as soon as he was done speaking again he began to shift again moving very quickly. He was soon in a position where his torso was bent backwards and his arms were wrapped around her torso, he quickly unwrapped his legs from her neck and planted his feet in the ground where he in turn began to send her head into the ground, his body stretching backwards in a bridge type movement.

"Timekeeper if you can hold him there for a few seconds longer, I can take him out with minimal damage to you!"Conduit yelled as he slammed his fist at the ground sending the now huge electric blast towards them. He had been watching in awe this whole time, simply that a kid was able to keep up with Timekeeper who even he struggled with and even with 2 others besides Timekeeper to worry about he stayed calm and didn't freak out,'He's certainly talented, i'd probably loose my job if he was in A.S.H'Conduit thought as he watched them continue while making sure to keep an eye on the blast.
she teleported right on his face and teleported off snickering all the way

Panda
March 24th, 2018, 11:55 AM

Timekeeper struggled, but was able to keep herself upright despite Super Nova's constant pushing her towards the ground. "You think a little push is gonna send me into the ground?" She spoke almost insulted he thought he could overpower her so easily.
She barely noticed when Conduit spoke to her, but was able to catch the gist of it. She locked her feet in place, and grabbed his arms trying to keep him in place as forcefully as she could. "Man am I going to regret this decision." She mumbled to herself while readying herself for any electric blasts conduit sent their way.

Ant
March 24th, 2018, 01:00 PM
Timekeeper struggled, but was able to keep herself upright despite Super Nova's constant pushing her towards the ground. "You think a little push is gonna send me into the ground?" She spoke almost insulted he thought he could overpower her so easily.
She barely noticed when Conduit spoke to her, but was able to catch the gist of it. She locked her feet in place, and grabbed his arms trying to keep him in place as forcefully as she could. "Man am I going to regret this decision." She mumbled to herself while readying herself for any electric blasts conduit sent their way.
Super Nova let out a loud sigh,"Well not really but I wouldn't want to accidentally kill you, now that'd make me a villain. But I guess I did underestimate all of you." Super Nova had heard all of Conduits words and took it like it was nothing as he figured he could block it but even if he couldn't he needed to let out more power to minimize the damage, as he finished this thought he began glowing brighter and his body actually became a bit warmer to the touch,'Much better' He thought and lifted Timekeeper in the air and performed a wrestling type slam into the ground hoping it would work.

"Not so fast!" Conduit yelled as the blast slammed into Super Nova's chest and slightly scathed Timekeeper.

Panda
March 24th, 2018, 03:51 PM

Super Nova let out a loud sigh,"Well not really but I wouldn't want to accidentally kill you, now that'd make me a villain. But I guess I did underestimate all of you." Super Nova had heard all of Conduits words and took it like it was nothing as he figured he could block it but even if he couldn't he needed to let out more power to minimize the damage, as he finished this thought he began glowing brighter and his body actually became a bit warmer to the touch,'Much better' He thought and lifted Timekeeper in the air and performed a wrestling type slam into the ground hoping it would work.

"Not so fast!" Conduit yelled as the blast slammed into Super Nova's chest and slightly scathed Timekeeper.

Timekeeper felt the air get knocked out of her as she fell to the ground from Super Nova's attempt to body slam her. She quickly rose again, thanks to Conduit stopping him before he could fully throw her, and winced feeling her arm get slightly electrocuted. "Thanks, Conduit." She quickly nodded to him before using her ability Reverse, but before doing so she made sure Super Nova wasn't with in touching distance of her so he wouldn't be able to benefit from her abilty as well. Her body completely disappeared, only to return where it had been around 5 minutes ago, and once again almost completely unscathed. The large bruise on her head, the small bruises on her arms, and the burn wounds she received from conduit were gone all at once. She then used her ability Pause to retrieve her swords without any interference. Once everything was paused, she walked calmly over to where her swords layed on the ground. She picked them up, and returned them to her scabbard. She decided to bow out of the fight, and let Conduit have a go at him.
It had been quite a while since Timekeeper had seen Conduit fight, and it seemed Conduits power and fighting style was more suited to handling this villain than her own. Her own abilities and fighting strengths matched powers that enhanced someone's natural abilities such as strength, speed, agility, etc which were powers found very often in people. While she could fight people with unnatural abilities such as Super Nova, if she had someone that would have a better chance against him like Conduit, she'd undoubtedly choose the person that was a better match for the fight. She was very interested in seeing how her second in command had improved since the last time she had seen him fight. She Unpaused, and called out towards Conduit, "You can have a go at him now."
She watched in slight annoyance as Comet flashed from side to side of Super Nova. She used Pause, and walked towards where she stood before touching her to unpause only Comet while their surrounding remained paused. "I suggest you wait on the sidelines with me. With you constantly flashing around near Super Nova, Conduit may accidentally hit you. Trust me, being electrified hurts." She spoke towards her Secondary Director with a calm tone, but anyone that had served under Timekeeper's command for even a week would know her suggestions were not merely suggestions. "You still have a lot to learn about fighting with teammates. Remember if you're working with anyone with unnatural powers there's always a chance you'll get caught up in their attacks." She warned Comet trying to help instruct her, as the young Secondary Director still had a lot to learn. She finally walked back to the side of the building to watch Conduits fight, and Unpaused.

Ant
March 24th, 2018, 04:31 PM
Timekeeper felt the air get knocked out of her as she fell to the ground from Super Nova's attempt to body slam her. She quickly rose again, thanks to Conduit stopping him before he could fully throw her, and winced feeling her arm get slightly electrocuted. "Thanks, Conduit." She quickly nodded to him before using her ability Reverse, but before doing so she made sure Super Nova wasn't with in touching distance of her so he wouldn't be able to benefit from her abilty as well. Her body completely disappeared, only to return where it had been around 5 minutes ago, and once again almost completely unscathed. The large bruise on her head, the small bruises on her arms, and the burn wounds she received from conduit were gone all at once. She then used her ability Pause to retrieve her swords without any interference. Once everything was paused, she walked calmly over to where her swords layed on the ground. She picked them up, and returned them to her scabbard. She decided to bow out of the fight, and let Conduit have a go at him.
It had been quite a while since Timekeeper had seen Conduit fight, and it seemed Conduits power and fighting style was more suited to handling this villain than her own. Her own abilities and fighting strengths matched powers that enhanced someone's natural abilities such as strength, speed, agility, etc which were powers found very often in people. While she could fight people with unnatural abilities such as Super Nova, if she had someone that would have a better chance against him like Conduit, she'd undoubtedly choose the person that was a better match for the fight. She was very interested in seeing how her second in command had improved since the last time she had seen him fight. She Unpaused, and called out towards Conduit, "You can have a go at him now."
She watched in slight annoyance as Comet flashed from side to side of Super Nova. She used Pause, and walked towards where she stood before touching her to unpause only Comet while their surrounding remained paused. "I suggest you wait on the sidelines with me. With you constantly flashing around near Super Nova, Conduit may accidentally hit you. Trust me, being electrified hurts." She spoke towards her Secondary Director with a calm tone, but anyone that had served under Timekeeper's command for even a week would know her suggestions were not merely suggestions. "You still have a lot to learn about fighting with teammates. Remember if you're working with anyone with unnatural powers there's always a chance you'll get caught up in their attacks." She warned Comet trying to help instruct her, as the young Secondary Director still had a lot to learn. She finally walked back to the side of the building to watch Conduits fight, and Unpaused.
Super Nova felt the blast begin to hit him in his chest and instantly let go of Timekeeper so he could block it from his face and as the blast slammed him into the ground all he could do is wait until it had dissipated. Once it had gone he slowly pushed himself up again and stood on his feet wobbly,"That's a pretty strong power." Super Nova commented as he wiped the blood from his lip,"But it won't work on me again." He added walking out of the smoke showing many scratches on his chest and arms but only a few that were deep enough to cause bleeding,"Either way I can't win against three of you maybe two but definitely not three, so i'll be taking my life." Super Nova performed a little goodbye sign with his hand and then seemingly disappeared.

Conduit's face was met with shock his power should have done more and he just said it wouldn't work again,"Timekeeper I just would like to say that if any of us tried to fight him we'd probably do more damage to ourselves than him, his power is strong and we don't know his weaknesses."Conduit commented as he watched him disappear.

Fireflower
March 24th, 2018, 05:32 PM
ember walked around the tallest building in the city,sketching the each wall,rod and window on the skyscraper.she wanted to make small 3-d forms of the building to sell somewhere for money.she stole most of the things she owns but doesn't want to,only cause the crime in the city is to high to stop, she wanted to stay on tack of helping the heroes in the city.
As she finished drawing one side of the building she then took and walked into one of the windy cities building.she quickly got to the roof and looked at the city below.she knew a home in the city would be better than a tree in the nearby forest.but the taxes and bills would hold her down,so she had a small sack on the top of a building that didn't have a door and that she could fly to with no one wiser beside a smart-eyed hero or villain.
she took off her jacket showing her scaled dragon-like wings,for no one was on the building.letting the quickly breeze try to lift her up into the sky. tieing the jacket around her waist she flew to the evenly lifted building next to the skyscraper.

open
bump

Panda
March 24th, 2018, 08:53 PM
Super Nova felt the blast begin to hit him in his chest and instantly let go of Timekeeper so he could block it from his face and as the blast slammed him into the ground all he could do is wait until it had dissipated. Once it had gone he slowly pushed himself up again and stood on his feet wobbly,"That's a pretty strong power." Super Nova commented as he wiped the blood from his lip,"But it won't work on me again." He added walking out of the smoke showing many scratches on his chest and arms but only a few that were deep enough to cause bleeding,"Either way I can't win against three of you maybe two but definitely not three, so i'll be taking my life." Super Nova performed a little goodbye sign with his hand and then seemingly disappeared.

Conduit's face was met with shock his power should have done more and he just said it wouldn't work again,"Timekeeper I just would like to say that if any of us tried to fight him we'd probably do more damage to ourselves than him, his power is strong and we don't know his weaknesses."Conduit commented as he watched him disappear.

Timekeeper nodded to Conduit, but kept her guard up still on edge from their fight. "I agree, but he was injured so I wanted to see if you had grown rusty after getting the Secondary Director position. I know they haven't let me fight for a while." She teased Conduit while complaining about her own job. "I swear sometimes all I do is fill out paperwork." She added before walking back towards Conduit. "It's also weird not being able to allow anyone to refer to me by name, even when I'm stuck up in the office, I'm still Timekeeper." Once she had finished her commentary, she looked towards HQ. "Anyway, there was a meeting scheduled today for all higher ups. We should really get going. I should probably buzz all the captains so they remember." As she spoke, she began to walk in the direction of HQ, and eventually broke into a run before jumping onto the top of the next building.
Once she was on the next building over she looked down at the smartwatch on her wrist, and pressed it for a few moments before a notification went to all Captains and above telling them the meeting was starting soon. Ant Dark blossom Ninjasinsocks

Cloverspring
March 24th, 2018, 10:35 PM
rowan eyes darted to the place he saw mark, he blinked. there was two choices: try to use his ice and probably fail or give up. he choose the first one. he always one to risk it all on the smallest of things. he glance at the ground were the ice had started to form. "work. work. work. work. " he growl at it, rowan was probably wasting more time. he didn't care. as if on cue, a stair started to form. a ice stair. "oh, huh. it does work like that sometimes. " he shrug, stepping onto the ice stair. each time he did, the stair would melt away and form another one until he reached the top. rowan tap his foot, "stop running. its annoying. i'm already tired from fighting off some kind.. of... kid. " rowan was practically a kid himself but he did have to fight off a kid. a kid he had to babysit. which meant stuffing them with candy until they fall asleep. "kids are evil, y'know?"
Surprised that the hero actually made it up to the roof, he started running to create some distance between them. Mark jumped onto the next building, then he stopped. He slowly raised his hands as he stood up, and turned around. 'What are you doing?!' Came an ear blasting screech from the ring, 'Maybe if I reason with him, I won't have to start a fight,' he thought to the ring, still trying to weave his way out of the situation. "Look, I- I don't want any trouble!" He yelled from across the roof, trying to stay calm. He flicked the daggers that he was holding over his hands, so that they merged into the back of them. "See? I don't want to fight, I'm not even causing any trouble! Just let me go, and I won't do it again," he kept his ground, while having the ring screaming "escape while you can!" In his head.

(After what happens - fight or not - Do you think Mark should stop by Rowans' house?)

Ant
March 25th, 2018, 04:48 AM

open

Super Nova dropped onto a roof which was high in the air and would be hard to see him from, slamming into it like a bag of broken bricks,"Damn i'm tired, 3 on 1 was pretty fun but I need to improve quick if I want to be able to fight on par." He thought aloud not realizing Ember was near.

Timekeeper nodded to Conduit, but kept her guard up still on edge from their fight. "I agree, but he was injured so I wanted to see if you had grown rusty after getting the Secondary Director position. I know they haven't let me fight for a while." She teased Conduit while complaining about her own job. "I swear sometimes all I do is fill out paperwork." She added before walking back towards Conduit. "It's also weird not being able to allow anyone to refer to me by name, even when I'm stuck up in the office, I'm still Timekeeper." Once she had finished her commentary, she looked towards HQ. "Anyway, there was a meeting scheduled today for all higher ups. We should really get going. I should probably buzz all the captains so they remember." As she spoke, she began to walk in the direction of HQ, and eventually broke into a run before jumping onto the top of the next building.
Once she was on the next building over she looked down at the smartwatch on her wrist, and pressed it for a few moments before a notification went to all Captains and above telling them the meeting was starting soon. Ant Dark blossom Ninjasinsocks
"Well if he hadn't run I would have gotten to test out my new technique." Lightning flared around him and he disappeared coming back a few seconds later with a drink in hand,"I call it God Speed! Cool right?" He asked as if looking for her approval,"Well even if you don't think it is I know it is, but you're right back before A.S.H I knew every Hero at that times real name so it is very different but if we just put our names out there we can't promise someone not turning rogue and then what about our familys." He replied.

Fireflower
March 25th, 2018, 08:27 AM
Super Nova dropped onto a roof which was high in the air and would be hard to see him from, slamming into it like a bag of broken bricks,"Damn i'm tired, 3 on 1 was pretty fun but I need to improve quick if I want to be able to fight on par." He thought aloud not realizing Ember was near.

"Well if he hadn't run I would have gotten to test out my new technique." Lightning flared around him and he disappeared coming back a few seconds later with a drink in hand,"I call it God Speed! Cool right?" He asked as if looking for her approval,"Well even if you don't think it is I know it is, but you're right back before A.S.H I knew every Hero at that times real name so it is very different but if we just put our names out there we can't promise someone not turning rogue and then what about our familys." He replied.
as ember's feet left the ground she heard the voice,as she landed she rolled behind a giant air duct(thingy) and watched the man attack? no im thought of as a villian anyway she thought fearfully putting her jacket on covering her wings. if she attacked the A.S.H. would find her a bigger threat.

Panda
March 25th, 2018, 10:21 AM

She smiled while watching Conduit perform his new ability. "That's really cool! I swear if you learn any more tricks and you might overtake my position." She praised him, and then continued. "Yeah, I understand the reasons why. It's just kinda odd to enter an office every day where everyone is wearing wacky uniforms." She spoke with a slight laugh before she began to walk in the direction of HQ with no sense of urgency for the meeting.

wolfie
March 25th, 2018, 10:24 AM
Surprised that the hero actually made it up to the roof, he started running to create some distance between them. Mark jumped onto the next building, then he stopped. He slowly raised his hands as he stood up, and turned around. 'What are you doing?!' Came an ear blasting screech from the ring, 'Maybe if I reason with him, I won't have to start a fight,' he thought to the ring, still trying to weave his way out of the situation. "Look, I- I don't want any trouble!" He yelled from across the roof, trying to stay calm. He flicked the daggers that he was holding over his hands, so that they merged into the back of them. "See? I don't want to fight, I'm not even causing any trouble! Just let me go, and I won't do it again," he kept his ground, while having the ring screaming "escape while you can!" In his head.

(After what happens - fight or not - Do you think Mark should stop by Rowans' house?)

[ rowan doesn't exactly have a house, he lives with his father and siblings but rarely goes there. though right now he stays at his friend's house so, you could if you wanted to. ]

rowan blinked, rather surprise. so not a villain? if the guy was a villain, he was a pretty sucky villain. rowan was a pretty sucky hero too, though. he shrugged, "okay. " he mumbled. it wasn't like he was exactly wanting a fight. maybe.. he did. slowly, rowan made his way to the opposite side of the roof. he walked over to mark, lifting his finger and pressing it into mark's forehead. "okay, sucky villain. what's your name?" rowan was debating on using that horrible nickname or his real one. "mine.. is ice boy. " he scowled at the name, he regretted not giving himself a name. rowan quickly took his finger away from his forehead, cautious to not actually freeze the guy without meaning to. trust me, it happened once. quite a hassle to get the gal to become unfrozen. "are you even a villain? you don't look like one. i'm pretty sure even a sucky villain would have tried to kill me now. maybe your just a sucky hero like me. " rowan asked, rather confused to be honest.

Ninjasinsocks
March 25th, 2018, 02:34 PM
The last bell for school rung, Jacklyn said goodbye to her friends and walked home. Once she got inside, her mother greeted her and tossed her a cookie. Like usual Jacklyn caught it in her mouth and her mother laughed. She lumbered up the stairs and passed her younger sister who was practicing her turns in socks on the hardwood. Jacklyn slipped into her room and stepped into her wardrobe. She moved old dresses out of the way and pressed her hand on a small button which opened to a handprint and password-protected safe. She opened it and slipped on her superhero outfit. She walked to the window and peered out. No one was outside. She opened her window and slipped out. Jumping from roof-top to roof-top until she got to the city. She ran through alleyways to ASH. Jacklyn walked into the meeting room to see who else was there, to her surprise no one else was. She shrugged and sat down. She actually had no idea if she was supposed to be at this meeting.

"Empty chairs... where is everyone? They're usually on time..."

Ant
March 25th, 2018, 03:42 PM
as ember's feet left the ground she heard the voice,as she landed she rolled behind a giant air duct(thingy) and watched the man attack? no im thought of as a villian anyway she thought fearfully putting her jacket on covering her wings. if she attacked the A.S.H. would find her a bigger threat.

Super Nova heard something hit the ground but decided against moving towards it,"Hey if you're A.S.H. or something, I guess i'll just get taken in but if you're not... lets be friends!" He was still tired from the battle even though his wounds had all been healed it had taken a ton of stamina and energy so he was still absorbing light energy back.

She smiled while watching Conduit perform his new ability. "That's really cool! I swear if you learn any more tricks and you might overtake my position." She praised him, and then continued. "Yeah, I understand the reasons why. It's just kinda odd to enter an office every day where everyone is wearing wacky uniforms." She spoke with a slight laugh before she began to walk in the direction of HQ with no sense of urgency for the meeting.

"Hey i'm just trying to keep up with you!" He chuckled and gave her a little shoulder pat,"You still back there Comet?" Conduit asked jokingly as they were going at a bit of a speed walk.
Dark blossom

Fireflower
March 25th, 2018, 09:28 PM
Super Nova heard something hit the ground but decided against moving towards it,"Hey if you're A.S.H. or something, I guess i'll just get taken in but if you're not... lets be friends!" He was still tired from the battle even though his wounds had all been healed it had taken a ton of stamina and energy so he was still absorbing light energy back.

"Hey i'm just trying to keep up with you!" He chuckled and gave her a little shoulder pat,"You still back there Comet?" Conduit asked jokingly as they were going at a bit of a speed walk.
Dark blossom
ember did something she didnt want to do but she stepped out and acted normal"havent seen another superhero around here"she lied, and then got confused herself with the words she said. she knew it would confused him by telling him shes either a hero or that she hasnt seen a hero basically.but door-less rooftops are a little hard for nonpowered people to reach,so she was battle ready in case.but the man looked hurt so she didnt think that much would happen

Cloverspring
March 26th, 2018, 12:41 AM
[ rowan doesn't exactly have a house, he lives with his father and siblings but rarely goes there. though right now he stays at his friend's house so, you could if you wanted to. ]

rowan blinked, rather surprise. so not a villain? if the guy was a villain, he was a pretty sucky villain. rowan was a pretty sucky hero too, though. he shrugged, "okay. " he mumbled. it wasn't like he was exactly wanting a fight. maybe.. he did. slowly, rowan made his way to the opposite side of the roof. he walked over to mark, lifting his finger and pressing it into mark's forehead. "okay, sucky villain. what's your name?" rowan was debating on using that horrible nickname or his real one. "mine.. is ice boy. " he scowled at the name, he regretted not giving himself a name. rowan quickly took his finger away from his forehead, cautious to not actually freeze the guy without meaning to. trust me, it happened once. quite a hassle to get the gal to become unfrozen. "are you even a villain? you don't look like one. i'm pretty sure even a sucky villain would have tried to kill me now. maybe your just a sucky hero like me. " rowan asked, rather confused to be honest.
Mark put a foot back as 'Ice-boy' stood in-front of him, shifting his stance into a defensive position just in case he tried to do something. "At least I'm not such a short hero," he countered, in a deeper, muffled voice, thanks to the mask. He stood upright, to show that he was obviously taller than Ice-boy. "I am Weapon Alpha, or Alpha for short," he stated in a stern voice, "I am not a villain, neither do I want to be considered a hero. I am just here to stand up for the little people you, 'heroes,' tend to forget about." He turned around and started to walk away, "it's a good thing we met," he scowled, making sure not to turn around, "now I know how to avoid you."

Ant
March 26th, 2018, 10:41 AM
ember did something she didnt want to do but she stepped out and acted normal"havent seen another superhero around here"she lied, and then got confused herself with the words she said. she knew it would confused him by telling him shes either a hero or that she hasnt seen a hero basically.but door-less rooftops are a little hard for nonpowered people to reach,so she was battle ready in case.but the man looked hurt so she didnt think that much would happen
"Well then I guess you're not looking hard enough because I just fought with a couple of A.S.H, and as you know vigilantes like me and maybe you are considered villains just because we don't want some chip inside our heads." He replied and stood up, most of his stamina returned.

wolfie
March 26th, 2018, 10:50 AM
Mark put a foot back as 'Ice-boy' stood in-front of him, shifting his stance into a defensive position just in case he tried to do something. "At least I'm not such a short hero," he countered, in a deeper, muffled voice, thanks to the mask. He stood upright, to show that he was obviously taller than Ice-boy. "I am Weapon Alpha, or Alpha for short," he stated in a stern voice, "I am not a villain, neither do I want to be considered a hero. I am just here to stand up for the little people you, 'heroes,' tend to forget about." He turned around and started to walk away, "it's a good thing we met," he scowled, making sure not to turn around, "now I know how to avoid you."

rowan let out a huff, he knew he was short. he didn't need everyone pointing out he was short. "oh yes, thank you for enlighten me about my height! i totally didn't know. just because i'm short doesn't really mean anything, its not a weakness. " rowan admitted, rather annoyed. people just had to call him out about it. rowan didn't need strength, he was fast and didn't fight with his fists or anything. "okay, omega. " he said, staring up at him blankly. heck, he was a bit jealous he had a cool name and rowan didn't. unfair. so, rowan went with omega. it was usually the weakest of the pack. rowan shrugged, "aye whoever said i signed up to be a hero? that is the reason I'm a sucky hero. if i see something bad, i'll do my best to stop it. why should i risk my life for random strangers?" he smirked a little. oh, omega was going to have a hard time avoiding him. rowan followed, even skipping. "nah, i think i'll stay. you wasted my time, i'll waste your's big guy. "

Ninjasinsocks
March 26th, 2018, 03:10 PM
The last bell for school rung, Jacklyn said goodbye to her friends and walked home. Once she got inside, her mother greeted her and tossed her a cookie. Like usual Jacklyn caught it in her mouth and her mother laughed. She lumbered up the stairs and passed her younger sister who was practicing her turns in socks on the hardwood. Jacklyn slipped into her room and stepped into her wardrobe. She moved old dresses out of the way and pressed her hand on a small button which opened to a handprint and password-protected safe. She opened it and slipped on her superhero outfit. She walked to the window and peered out. No one was outside. She opened her window and slipped out. Jumping from roof-top to roof-top until she got to the city. She ran through alleyways to ASH. Jacklyn walked into the meeting room to see who else was there, to her surprise no one else was. She shrugged and sat down. She actually had no idea if she was supposed to be at this meeting.

"Empty chairs... where is everyone? They're usually on time..."

(bump/open)

Fireflower
March 26th, 2018, 04:16 PM
"Well then I guess you're not looking hard enough because I just fought with a couple of A.S.H, and as you know vigilantes like me and maybe you are considered villains just because we don't want some chip inside our heads." He replied and stood up, most of his stamina returned.
"your a vigliantes?"she asked calmly yet suprised,he didnt look like one

Ant
March 26th, 2018, 05:15 PM
"your a vigliantes?"she asked calmly yet suprised,he didnt look like one
"I guess I don't really look like one as i'm wearing a mask that blends with my hair and my pants and boots just look normal, I guess I just kinda look like a shirtless dude. But yes I am a Vigilante and looking at you, you're probably one too." Super Nova replied walking a bit closer so he could examine her appearance and then he put his hand out offering a handshake.

Fireflower
March 26th, 2018, 05:16 PM
"I guess I don't really look like one as i'm wearing a mask that blends with my hair and my pants and boots just look normal, I guess I just kinda look like a shirtless dude. But yes I am a Vigilante and looking at you, you're probably one too." Super Nova replied walking a bit closer so he could examine her appearance and then he put his hand out offering a handshake.
ember looked at his hand but was still not willing"who are you?"she asked

Ant
March 26th, 2018, 05:35 PM
ember looked at his hand but was still not willing"who are you?"she asked
"Well okay, that's pretty rude." Super Nova sighed but then he continued to answer her question,"Well i'm a vigilante, the names Super Nova. So now who are you?"

Panda
March 26th, 2018, 05:36 PM

@Dark blossom (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=6559)

Timekeeper smirked before replaying with a quizzical tone. "How can you keep up with me if you never were on my level at all?" She teased him, and stuck out her tongue. She began to speed up her walk towards HQ, as they were all now 15 minutes late to the meeting. At this point, they were only about a block away, but Timekeeper hated being late to meetings.

Ant
March 26th, 2018, 05:44 PM
Timekeeper smirked before replaying with a quizzical tone. "How can you keep up with me if you never were on my level at all?" She teased him, and stuck out her tongue. She began to speed up her walk towards HQ, as they were all now 15 minutes late to the meeting. At this point, they were only about a block away, but Timekeeper hated being late to meetings.
Conduit chuckled,"You're right, I've always been ahead He retorted and sped up his walk along with her,"I would say were going to get chewed out but, you'd have to chew yourself out. Conduit joked as they came upon the building.

Panda
March 26th, 2018, 05:57 PM
Conduit chuckled,"You're right, I've always been ahead He retorted and sped up his walk along with her,"I would say were going to get chewed out but, you'd have to chew yourself out. Conduit joked as they came upon the building.

Timekeeper chucked at his retort "We'll just let our positions speak for themselves." Once she finished talking, she looked up towards the building, and gave a long, annoyed sigh. "While technically no one can chew me out, having a leader that's constantly late is something the media often use against me." Her eyes darted around them, and she let out a relieved huff once she knew there were no reporters around. Lately, the media had been giving A.S.H. a hard time saying they were inefficient at doing their jobs, and too strict with their laws. "Looks like they haven't seen evidence of our recent fight yet." Not giving the media a chance to show up, she dashed into the building, and ran into the conference room. "Sorry!" She called out. "We're here now!" She looked about the room, and remembered how small A.S.H. still was in these early stages. The only had 1 captain, a decent number of heroes, and two Secondary directors. In the room, her only captain, a few people involved with the companies public image, and a lawyer were all situated around a large, oval conference table.

Ant
March 26th, 2018, 06:09 PM
Timekeeper chucked at his retort "We'll just let our positions speak for themselves." Once she finished talking, she looked up towards the building, and gave a long, annoyed sigh. "While technically no one can chew me out, having a leader that's constantly late is something the media often use against me." Her eyes darted around them, and she let out a relieved huff once she knew there were no reporters around. Lately, the media had been giving A.S.H. a hard time saying they were inefficient at doing their jobs, and too strict with their laws. "Looks like they haven't seen evidence of our recent fight yet." Not giving the media a chance to show up, she dashed into the building, and ran into the conference room. "Sorry!" She called out. "We're here now!" She looked about the room, and remembered how small A.S.H. still was in these early stages. The only had 1 captain, a decent number of heroes, and two Secondary directors. In the room, her only captain, a few people involved with the companies public image, and a lawyer were all situated around a large, oval conference table.
"Well at least we have an excuse for once, usually you just get lost." He chuckled as he pushed in from behind her and took a seat at his designated chair,"Sorry everyone, we ran into a bit of a... problem." Conduit added as he began to type on a holographic machine.

Fireflower
March 26th, 2018, 06:35 PM
"Well okay, that's pretty rude." Super Nova sighed but then he continued to answer her question,"Well i'm a vigilante, the names Super Nova. So now who are you?"
"they call me dragon"she said,it was her hero name so she when with it.

Ant
March 26th, 2018, 06:41 PM
"they call me dragon"she said,it was her hero name so she when with it.
"Interesting name, so can you turn into a dragon, or maybe breath fire or something?" Super Nova asked as he had never heard of this hero.

Fireflower
March 26th, 2018, 07:12 PM
"Interesting name, so can you turn into a dragon, or maybe breath fire or something?" Super Nova asked as he had never heard of this hero.
"only when threatened"she joked "and i see thats not something you can do now"

Ant
March 27th, 2018, 12:24 AM
"only when threatened"she joked "and i see thats not something you can do now"
Super Nova gave a slight chuckle,"Well I could but why would I hurt another vigilante." He replied and then turned around to face the ledge,"So what do you hang out on these rooftops a lot or something?" Super Nova finished as he looked over the edge.

Cloverspring
March 27th, 2018, 12:30 AM
rowan let out a huff, he knew he was short. he didn't need everyone pointing out he was short. "oh yes, thank you for enlighten me about my height! i totally didn't know. just because i'm short doesn't really mean anything, its not a weakness. " rowan admitted, rather annoyed. people just had to call him out about it. rowan didn't need strength, he was fast and didn't fight with his fists or anything. "okay, omega. " he said, staring up at him blankly. heck, he was a bit jealous he had a cool name and rowan didn't. unfair. so, rowan went with omega. it was usually the weakest of the pack. rowan shrugged, "aye whoever said i signed up to be a hero? that is the reason I'm a sucky hero. if i see something bad, i'll do my best to stop it. why should i risk my life for random strangers?" he smirked a little. oh, omega was going to have a hard time avoiding him. rowan followed, even skipping. "nah, i think i'll stay. you wasted my time, i'll waste your's big guy. "

"You won't be able to waste my time, if you can't keep up with me!" He huffed, as he started sprinting. Mark then leaped off the building, falling down into an alleyway. "Oh wait-" *THUD* The cement below cracked on impact, as he bellywhacked straight onto the ground. Mark groaned as he got, with his ribs already starting to heal. "At least I can't die if I do something stupid like that," he wheezed, starting to walk out of the alleyway to escape from the pestering hero.

Fireflower
March 27th, 2018, 08:09 AM
Super Nova gave a slight chuckle,"Well I could but why would I hurt another vigilante." He replied and then turned around to face the ledge,"So what do you hang out on these rooftops a lot or something?" Super Nova finished as he looked over the edge.
"you could say that, yes"dragon said

wolfie
March 27th, 2018, 04:21 PM
"You won't be able to waste my time, if you can't keep up with me!" He huffed, as he started sprinting. Mark then leaped off the building, falling down into an alleyway. "Oh wait-" *THUD* The cement below cracked on impact, as he bellywhacked straight onto the ground. Mark groaned as he got, with his ribs already starting to heal. "At least I can't die if I do something stupid like that," he wheezed, starting to walk out of the alleyway to escape from the pestering hero.

rowan chuckled, peering down at him. "HERE I COME!" he screeched, he slid down a ice slide but it was half way to finishing and rowan fell down. he hit the ground rather hard but not enough to kill him. he staggered to stand, having a bloodily nose. he skipped after mark, easily catching up. "omegggaaa, why you gotta be so rude? don't you know I'm human too? plus I'm tempted to freeze you now. " rowan wasn't giving up so easy, he couldn't. he really wish he had a tissue right now. "technically speaking i can die three times. can't wait until i use my last life up." he chuckled to himself. "what can ya do, friend?"

[ mark, your stuck with rowan. ]

wolfie
March 28th, 2018, 06:44 AM
This guy didn't seem like a real bad hero, but he wasn't going to let Mark leave easily. He sighed, "I can't do much. I guess I'm going to have to put up with you for now," and went to turn the corner out of the alleyway, only to suddenly he feel uneasy as his vision rapidly grew darker.
'Finally,' thought Ring, 'I get to have some fun with this body.' His eyes turned black and he turned to the hero, with the mask still covering his face except for the eyes. "You know, I'd love to stay and chat," came 'Mark's', eerily echoing voice, "but I'd hate to get this guy in trouble." Ring quickly moved over to Omega, almost as fast as if he had teleported, and gripped his neck, easily picking him up off the ground and pinned him to the wall. Omega's feet were unable to reach the ground, as Ring started to form a dagger in his hand, "foolish hero. Trying to stop someone like me."

[ who is he doing that to? xD ]

Cloverspring
March 28th, 2018, 07:12 AM
[ who is he doing that to? xD ]
[I was going to wait until later, but I should probably mention it now. The ring is a piece of Demonic weaponry, (here's everything you need to know about it (http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Demonic_Weaponry)) and I was trying to get two perspectives, but if it doesn't make sense, I can delete it and redo it for you if you want : )]

wolfie
March 28th, 2018, 03:31 PM
[I was going to wait until later, but I should probably mention it now. The ring is a piece of Demonic weaponry, (here's everything you need to know about it (http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Demonic_Weaponry)) and I was trying to get two perspectives, but if it doesn't make sense, I can delete it and redo it for you if you want : )]

could you? sorry, it just still doesn't make since xD

Ant
March 28th, 2018, 05:09 PM
"you could say that, yes"dragon said
Super Nova gave a loud sigh and then walked off the building,"Well good luck with whatever you plan on doing, i'm gonna go have fun." He said after he had floated back up to the top and as he finished he began to fly off.

Fireflower
March 28th, 2018, 08:02 PM
Super Nova gave a loud sigh and then walked off the building,"Well good luck with whatever you plan on doing, i'm gonna go have fun." He said after he had floated back up to the top and as he finished he began to fly off.
she rolled her eyes and realized that she didnt have her hero oufit(thing)on.she took off her jacket allowing her wings to be free and flew to change to her outfit

March 29th, 2018, 04:15 PM

Dark blossom
She was panting thoroughly "Yeah," she said in between huffs and she quickly checked her broach. It was losing its color by the second "Oh I have to go. Bye guys!"

Panda
March 29th, 2018, 11:23 PM
"Well at least we have an excuse for once, usually you just get lost." He chuckled as he pushed in from behind her and took a seat at his designated chair,"Sorry everyone, we ran into a bit of a... problem." Conduit added as he began to type on a holographic machine.

(Agh! Sorry I took so long to reply!)

Timekeeper shot Conduit a grateful glance as he pushed her into the room so she wasn't awkwardly standing in the doorway. Once Conduit had taken his seat, she sat at her normal spot, the head of the table. She looked around the table, and was met with many confused faces. Looking over to Conduit, she knew he was busy filling out a report of their fight, meaning she'd have to explain. "Yes. On our way to this meeting, we met a vigilante that went by the name Super Nova." She paused a moment to think about what she would say before continuing. "Obviously he was against me and both my seconds in commands, so he stood no chance, but even so..." She trailed off thinking of his bravery and power in the fight. "He was very strong, and that's saying the least. He was extremely quick-witted, and though he was inexperienced, he did extremely well." She finished looking around the room. After a few moments of silence, Timekeeper knew how she would want to act on this dangerous vigilante. "I want him captured." She declared letting her statement sink in before continuing. "As you all know, our organization is still rather small. If we had a strong young spirit like his, he could easily draw other strong vigilantes to our side. He's well known among all vigilantes, and if we could get him to join our side, the other vigilantes may see us in a new light. These vigilantes may prove useful yet." She finished and looking around the room to see everyone's reactions.

Ant
March 30th, 2018, 06:25 AM
she rolled her eyes and realized that she didnt have her hero oufit(thing)on.she took off her jacket allowing her wings to be free and flew to change to her outfit
(I forgot to mention this but since he's still inexperienced he can't use his power to it's full extent, so his speed is very slow compared to what it should be.)
"So you chose to follow, that's a good choice." Super Nova said as he turned around to examine her,"I've never seen a power like this, it's definitely interesting." He finished as he began to hover away.

She was panting thoroughly "Yeah," she said in between huffs and she quickly checked her broach. It was losing its color by the second "Oh I have to go. Bye guys!"
(Agh! Sorry I took so long to reply!)

Timekeeper shot Conduit a grateful glance as he pushed her into the room so she wasn't awkwardly standing in the doorway. Once Conduit had taken his seat, she sat at her normal spot, the head of the table. She looked around the table, and was met with many confused faces. Looking over to Conduit, she knew he was busy filling out a report of their fight, meaning she'd have to explain. "Yes. On our way to this meeting, we met a vigilante that went by the name Super Nova." She paused a moment to think about what she would say before continuing. "Obviously he was against me and both my seconds in commands, so he stood no chance, but even so..." She trailed off thinking of his bravery and power in the fight. "He was very strong, and that's saying the least. He was extremely quick-witted, and though he was inexperienced, he did extremely well." She finished looking around the room. After a few moments of silence, Timekeeper knew how she would want to act on this dangerous vigilante. "I want him captured." She declared letting her statement sink in before continuing. "As you all know, our organization is still rather small. If we had a strong young spirit like his, he could easily draw other strong vigilantes to our side. He's well known among all vigilantes, and if we could get him to join our side, the other vigilantes may see us in a new light. These vigilantes may prove useful yet." She finished and looking around the room to see everyone's reactions.

Conduit nodded the whole way through her little speech and then once she finished he realized he had something to add,"Sorry to interrupt anyone who was about to speak but I have something to add. If you do by any chance come across this kid... call one of us, as much as I believe in all of your abilities he kept up with constant attacks from your Supreme Director and both of your Secondary Directors.Conduit began to explain stopping for a second to take a sip of his water,"Plus we still don't know any of his weaknesses, all we know is that he is durable as he took a multitude of attacks from all of us and only managed loss of stamina and a few small wounds, it also seemed that he can move at near mach speeds which is almost as fast as I can move, and his fighting style is interesting, he enhances his body with his power i'm guessing unless it's tech and then he uses a type of martial arts i've never seen. Conduit finished and then take another sip of his water,"Now, enough of my rambling. Unless your Supreme Director has anything, I would like reports and then we can get to the point of this meeting." He finally finished for real this time and finally realized Comet was gone.

Fireflower
March 30th, 2018, 08:07 AM
[SIZE="2"]
(I forgot to mention this but since he's still inexperienced he can't use his power to it's full extent, so his speed is very slow compared to what it should be.)
"So you chose to follow, that's a good choice." Super Nova said as he turned around to examine her,"I've never seen a power like this, it's definitely interesting." He finished as he began to hover away.

she quickly got most of the outfit on"you could say that,yes"she said.dragon really has never been 'open' with anyone before and this was new

March 30th, 2018, 09:33 AM

Conduit nodded the whole way through her little speech and then once she finished he realized he had something to add,"Sorry to interrupt anyone who was about to speak but I have something to add. If you do by any chance come across this kid... call one of us, as much as I believe in all of your abilities he kept up with constant attacks from your Supreme Director and both of your Secondary Directors.Conduit began to explain stopping for a second to take a sip of his water,"Plus we still don't know any of his weaknesses, all we know is that he is durable as he took a multitude of attacks from all of us and only managed loss of stamina and a few small wounds, it also seemed that he can move at near mach speeds which is almost as fast as I can move, and his fighting style is interesting, he enhances his body with his power i'm guessing unless it's tech and then he uses a type of martial arts i've never seen. Conduit finished and then take another sip of his water,"Now, enough of my rambling. Unless your Supreme Director has anything, I would like reports and then we can get to the point of this meeting." He finally finished for real this time and finally realized Comet was gone.
There was a note that was rapidly rewriting itself as she used a tiny bit of her magic to write it with a quill 'Hey guys my broach was about to go black and my costume was about to disappear so just write something on this piece of paper and I will see it. Goodbye! Halley wrote quickly.:heartbounce:

Ninjasinsocks
March 30th, 2018, 10:22 AM

"Okay, hold on." Draoi spoke up, she had been quiet the whole meeting, "I know, this has probably been said a million times, or thought of, but if this vigilante is so powerful, why don't we try and recruit them? They could help us out."
She let her words sink in for a second, holding up her hand to show she would speak again, "If they could potentially harm our heroes they would be a good addition for us against our enemies. They will make us stronger. That is all."
Her hand lowered and she pulled her cards back out, she began flipping them in her hands and looking around the table for a reaction. Her face flushed when she realized what she had just suggested, was it bad? Would they lower her rank? She was the only Captain, however. Maybe they would kick her out? Wasn't it a rule to not let Vigalente's in? But they technically were al Vigilantes once...

Ant
March 30th, 2018, 10:40 AM
she quickly got most of the outfit on"you could say that,yes"she said.dragon really has never been 'open' with anyone before and this was new

"Well I've just never seen a power like that personally." Super Nova replied and continued floating off until a loud scream was heard, his head snapped to the location and he rushed off, leaving a shock wave behind him as he was at his max speed.

There was a note that was rapidly rewriting itself as she used a tiny bit of her magic to write it with a quill 'Hey guys my broach was about to go black and my costume was about to disappear so just write something on this piece of paper and I will see it. Goodbye! Halley wrote quickly.:heartbounce:

"Okay, hold on." Draoi spoke up, she had been quiet the whole meeting, "I know, this has probably been said a million times, or thought of, but if this vigilante is so powerful, why don't we try and recruit them? They could help us out."
She let her words sink in for a second, holding up her hand to show she would speak again, "If they could potentially harm our heroes they would be a good addition for us against our enemies. They will make us stronger. That is all."
Her hand lowered and she pulled her cards back out, she began flipping them in her hands and looking around the table for a reaction. Her face flushed when she realized what she had just suggested, was it bad? Would they lower her rank? She was the only Captain, however. Maybe they would kick her out? Wasn't it a rule to not let Vigalente's in? But they technically were al Vigilantes once...

"You're very right Draoi, but there is a problem. Getting him to accept, he's willing to listen but I think he hates our organization because of the freedom he thinks we take away, and it's sad because he was a decent fighter and proficient in power use. If he had more experience and training he could easily make Captain and maybe even steal my job. But there is a chance of course and we shouldn't give up as there is always a chance. Conduit replied before he noticed a note beside his hand, he quickly read it and then began to pass it around,"Comet left, her broach was about to run out and of course that is where her costume comes from.

March 30th, 2018, 01:14 PM
"Well I've just never seen a power like that personally." Super Nova replied and continued floating off until a loud scream was heard, his head snapped to the location and he rushed off, leaving a shock wave behind him as he was at his max speed.

"You're very right Draoi, but there is a problem. Getting him to accept, he's willing to listen but I think he hates our organization because of the freedom he thinks we take away, and it's sad because he was a decent fighter and proficient in power use. If he had more experience and training he could easily make Captain and maybe even steal my job. But there is a chance of course and we shouldn't give up as there is always a chance. Conduit replied before he noticed a note beside his hand, he quickly read it and then began to pass it around,"Comet left, her broach was about to run out and of course that is where her costume comes from.
The note wrote itself over again and said yeah I almost ran out of juice and revealed my identity! but ill still catch up on it

Cloverspring
March 30th, 2018, 04:12 PM
rowan chuckled, peering down at him. "HERE I COME!" he screeched, he slid down a ice slide but it was half way to finishing and rowan fell down. he hit the ground rather hard but not enough to kill him. he staggered to stand, having a bloodily nose. he skipped after mark, easily catching up. "omegggaaa, why you gotta be so rude? don't you know I'm human too? plus I'm tempted to freeze you now. " rowan wasn't giving up so easy, he couldn't. he really wish he had a tissue right now. "technically speaking i can die three times. can't wait until i use my last life up." he chuckled to himself. "what can ya do, friend?"

[ mark, your stuck with rowan. ]
'Wow, this guy is persistent,' thought Alpha. Now Omega wasn't bad, he actually liked this hero more than the others. But he was just another hero, and Alpha was always fearful of what the heroes might do to him if he was caught, as they were most certainly not going to let him go easily. Mark he was raised by criminals, had unusual superpowers, and a another person- or thing- talking to him in his thoughts. Now if that isn't strange, then I don't know what is. "Listen, squirt, if you're gonna keep trying to follow me around then I will gladly pin you, by your clothes, up on that wall over there," he said, pointing towards the wall and flicking out a formed dagger.
The Fallen Queen

Ninjasinsocks
March 30th, 2018, 04:23 PM

Draoi nodded, shuffling her cards out of boredom. Her pale green eyes flickered from underneath her cat-mask, she adjusted her hood and leaned back in her chair, resting her knees on the table. She glanced around to see only a few people, she drew Comet a little flower on the note. Then looked up while setting it on the table and sliding it to the next person.
"What did we call this meeting for anyway? It's been on the calendar for months..."
She began playing with her cards again, their symbols glowing a soft green color as she tossed them in the air and they all landed perfectly in place. She set them on the table. Next to her card castle.

Fireflower
March 30th, 2018, 04:44 PM
[SIZE="2"]

dragon was suprised at Nova's speed and quickly followed

Ant
March 30th, 2018, 05:29 PM
Draoi nodded, shuffling her cards out of boredom. Her pale green eyes flickered from underneath her cat-mask, she adjusted her hood and leaned back in her chair, resting her knees on the table. She glanced around to see only a few people, she drew Comet a little flower on the note. Then looked up while setting it on the table and sliding it to the next person.
"What did we call this meeting for anyway? It's been on the calendar for months..."
She began playing with her cards again, their symbols glowing a soft green color as she tossed them in the air and they all landed perfectly in place. She set them on the table. Next to her card castle.

Conduit sent a little zap at her card castle and chuckled as it fell,"I'm not too sure, no one's explained it to me since I heard that it planned." He replied chuckling a little bit throughout the sentence,"But today's drained me a little so I definitely need a charge." Conduit finished as he pulled a long wrapped cord out of his satchel, unwrapped the cord's tie, plugged it into the walk and then as he sat down into the back of his neck.

dragon was suprised at Nova's speed and quickly followed

When Super Nova arrived he noticed two men, one with a gun and one with a purse in hand,"Stop or the punishment will be worse!" Super Nova called and instead of stopping one of the man shot at him and the other ran. The bullet grazed his should has he rushed out of the way and in front of the running man,"Idiot." Super Nova sent a punch without his enhanced fist into the mans gut, sending him to the ground immediately and then restraining him with cuffs made from light energy,"Dragon get the other one!" Super Nova called as he continued restraining him.

Panda
March 30th, 2018, 05:36 PM

Timekeeper's face lit up as she remembered this meeting was originally scheduled for a reason other than the annoying vigilante problem. "Ahh, yes!" She spoke quickly before getting up, and pulling a stack of papers out of a filing cabinet before passing them around. On the paper, they had a picture of the supervillain Vladimir on it, and a long list of names. "As most of you know, Vladimir's powers make him need at least a liter of blood every day, and all the citizens are starting to get fed up. This list of names are all people that have fallen victim to him. Not all have necessarily died, but if any of you have been watching the news, you would've seen the media ostracizing our inability to catch him. He's public enemy number one right now, and we need to do something before the citizens loose all faith in the A.S.H. organization." She spoke firmly making it clear what the problem was. "Any suggestions on how we might find him, and beat him?" She ended looking around the room for anyone that may prove useful.

Fireflower
March 30th, 2018, 05:50 PM
Conduit sent a little zap at her card castle and chuckled as it fell,"I'm not too sure, no one's explained it to me since I heard that it planned." He replied chuckling a little bit throughout the sentence,"But today's drained me a little so I definitely need a charge." Conduit finished as he pulled a long wrapped cord out of his satchel, unwrapped the cord's tie, plugged it into the walk and then as he sat down into the back of his neck.

When Super Nova arrived he noticed two men, one with a gun and one with a purse in hand,"Stop or the punishment will be worse!" Super Nova called and instead of stopping one of the man shot at him and the other ran. The bullet grazed his should has he rushed out of the way and in front of the running man,"Idiot." Super Nova sent a punch without his enhanced fist into the mans gut, sending him to the ground immediately and then restraining him with cuffs made from light energy,"Dragon get the other one!" Super Nova called as he continued restraining him.
dragon quickly got confused cause she worked alone mostly,but she ran after the man and leaped on his back,bringing him down.she thought of killing him but she just made a friend so she tied him up and dragged him to Nova

Ninjasinsocks
March 30th, 2018, 05:55 PM
[FONT="Times New Roman"][SIZE="2"]

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Conduit sent a little zap at her card castle and chuckled as it fell,"I'm not too sure, no one's explained it to me since I heard that it planned." He replied chuckling a little bit throughout the sentence,"But today's drained me a little so I definitely need a charge." Conduit finished as he pulled a long wrapped cord out of his satchel, unwrapped the cord's tie, plugged it into the walk and then as he sat down into the back of his neck.

[QUOTE=Panda;487748]Timekeeper's face lit up as she remembered this meeting was originally scheduled for a reason other than the annoying vigilante problem. "Ahh, yes!" She spoke quickly before getting up and pulling a stack of papers out of a filing cabinet before passing them around. On the paper, they had a picture of the supervillain Vladimir on it, and a long list of names. "As most of you know, Vladimir's powers make him need at least a liter of blood every day, and all the citizens are starting to get fed up. This list of names are all people that have fallen victim to him. Not all have necessarily died, but if any of you have been watching the news, you would've seen the media ostracizing our inability to catch him. He's public enemy number one right now, and we need to do something before the citizens lose all faith in the A.S.H. organization." She spoke firmly making it clear what the problem was. "Any suggestions on how we might find him, and beat him?" She ended looking around the room for anyone that may prove useful.

"I still find it weird that you, charge, I guess. It's like you aren't actually human under that costume, you know? Draoi chuckled to Conduit before turning to TimeKeeper as she spoke. Draoi sighed while holding out her hand her card tower slowly unpieced itself and stuck to her hand, she then set the cards back int heir holder. She thought for a moment before sitting up, "Maybe we create a diversion? Have one of us get captured with GPS or something?"
To be honest, Draoi wasn't too creative, but she tried her hardest.

March 30th, 2018, 06:09 PM
Comet looked at the note and said on the note 'thanks Draoi'

Ant
March 30th, 2018, 06:17 PM
[FONT="Arial"]
dragon quickly got confused cause she worked alone mostly,but she ran after the man and leaped on his back,bringing him down.she thought of killing him but she just made a friend so she tied him up and dragged him to Nova

Super Nova restrained the man quickly and then went up to the women who looked shaken with fear,"Miss are you okay?" His voice was soft and not as harsh as usual and his eyes wide as he waited for response.

"Yes, since you came." The lady's voice was unusually deep and as the lady stood up from the ground the piece of clothing that looked like a dress fell off and revealed a suit and a tall man,"I was really fancying eating those two once I was done having fun, but the blood of heroes is always better." The man's voice was very menacing as he rushed towards Super Nova.

Super Nova was shocked and as he tried to move he realized he couldn't anything but his head,"What the hell did you do to me!?" Super Nova asked with a growl.

"Well i'm controlling the blood that's in your body, isn't it useful? Although I guess you're either strong or maybe I just that weak without a feeding because you shouldn't be able to move at all. But who care's you'll both be dead soon." The man said cockily as he pulled blood from his body to start and then blood out of Super Nova's body causing a great deal of pain, so he could form a wall against Dragon not realizing she could fly.

Timekeeper's face lit up as she remembered this meeting was originally scheduled for a reason other than the annoying vigilante problem. "Ahh, yes!" She spoke quickly before getting up, and pulling a stack of papers out of a filing cabinet before passing them around. On the paper, they had a picture of the supervillain Vladimir on it, and a long list of names. "As most of you know, Vladimir's powers make him need at least a liter of blood every day, and all the citizens are starting to get fed up. This list of names are all people that have fallen victim to him. Not all have necessarily died, but if any of you have been watching the news, you would've seen the media ostracizing our inability to catch him. He's public enemy number one right now, and we need to do something before the citizens loose all faith in the A.S.H. organization." She spoke firmly making it clear what the problem was. "Any suggestions on how we might find him, and beat him?" She ended looking around the room for anyone that may prove useful.
[QUOTE=Ant;487745][SIZE="2"]

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Conduit sent a little zap at her card castle and chuckled as it fell,"I'm not too sure, no one's explained it to me since I heard that it planned." He replied chuckling a little bit throughout the sentence,"But today's drained me a little so I definitely need a charge." Conduit finished as he pulled a long wrapped cord out of his satchel, unwrapped the cord's tie, plugged it into the walk and then as he sat down into the back of his neck.

"I still find it weird that you, charge, I guess. It's like you aren't actually human under that costume, you know? Draoi chuckled to Conduit before turning to TimeKeeper as she spoke. Draoi sighed while holding out her hand her card tower slowly unpieced itself and stuck to her hand, she then set the cards back int heir holder. She thought for a moment before sitting up, "Maybe we create a diversion? Have one of us get captured with GPS or something?"
To be honest, Draoi wasn't too creative, but she tried her hardest.

"That's great idea but I'm not sure how well it will work, he's smart and I don't think he's ever captured a victim. Oh and of course i'm human, but more like a portable charging human." Conduit explained.

(Its funny because I was already thinking of this little mini plot line of mine. lol)

Ninjasinsocks
March 30th, 2018, 06:28 PM
[SPOILER="replying to"]

"That's a great idea but I'm not sure how well it will work, he's smart and I don't think he's ever captured a victim. Oh and of course it's human, but more like a portable charging human." Conduit explained.

(It's funny because I was already thinking of this little mini plot line of mine. lol)[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

"Hmph." Draoi hummed, "Also, you're basically a cyborg. I feel like we're missing people here. I'm out of ideas anyway. Anyone else?"

Draoi's phone vibrated and she picked it up, her light green eyes glazed over the message and shut her phone off, She made sure her hair was tucked under her hood and adjusted her mask. She looked around the table, who was missing... she had no idea. Maybe everyone was there? She huffed and sat back in her chair quickly, causing it to nearly fall over.

Fireflower
March 30th, 2018, 06:48 PM
[FONT="Times New Roman"][SIZE="2"]

Super Nova restrained the man quickly and then went up to the women who looked shaken with fear,"Miss are you okay?" His voice was soft and not as harsh as usual and his eyes wide as he waited for response.

[COLOR="Red"]"Yes, since you came." The lady's voice was unusually deep and as the lady stood up from the ground the piece of clothing that looked like a dress fell off and revealed a suit and a tall man,"I was really fancying eating those two once I was done having fun, but the blood of heroes is always better." The man's voice was very menacing as he rushed towards Super Nova.

Super Nova was shocked and as he tried to move he realized he couldn't anything but his head,"What the hell did you do to me!?" Super Nova asked with a growl.

"Well i'm controlling the blood that's in your body, isn't it useful? Although I guess you're either strong or maybe I just that weak without a feeding because you shouldn't be able to move at all. But who care's you'll both be dead soon." The man said cockily as he pulled blood from his body to start and then blood out of Super Nova's body causing a great deal of pain, so he could form a wall against Dragon not realizing she could fly.

(what?)
dragon made sure that her hood was up,and ran over to Nova."who are you?"she said calm and steady.but in her mind she was freaking out. who the heck is he?whats wrong with Nova?who is he?why am i standing here watching him!?! she grabbed the small bowknife from out of her belt(?)knowing that it was not super harmful,tricking the man.

Panda
March 30th, 2018, 06:52 PM

"Yes, since you came." The lady's voice was unusually deep and as the lady stood up from the ground the piece of clothing that looked like a dress fell off and revealed a suit and a tall man,"I was really fancying eating those two once I was done having fun, but the blood of heroes is always better." The man's voice was very menacing as he rushed towards Super Nova.

[QUOTE=Ninjasinsocks;487753][SPOILER="replying to"]

"That's great idea but I'm not sure how well it will work, he's smart and I don't think he's ever captured a victim. Oh and of course i'm human, but more like a portable charging human." Conduit explained.

(Its funny because I was already thinking of this little mini plot line of mine. lol)

"Hmph." Draoi hummed, "Also, you're basically a cyborg. I feel like we're missing people here. I'm out of ideas anyway. Anyone else?"

Draoi's phone vibrated and she picked it up, her light green eyes glazed over the message and shut her phone off, She made sure her hair was tucked under her hood and adjusted her mask. She looked around the table, who was missing... she had no idea. Maybe everyone was there? She huffed and sat back in her chair quickly, causing it to nearly fall over.

Timekeeper nodded with Conduit. "Yes it isn't a bad idea, but I'm afraid it just doesn't seem likely to work in this scenario..." Timekeeper thought for a moment before her eyes lit up obviously showing she had thought of something. "Actually Draoi, your idea might work yet. You know... He may be able to control blood, but I've never heard anyone that said he can tell its purity..." She trailed off obviously not done as she tried to collect her thoughts. "What if, and keep in mind this is incredibly dangerous for whoever would play bait, but just what if we give him a bait, similar to what Draoi said, but instead we let him drink from the bait. The bait will need to be someone very snarky, someone, that could get him worked up so that'll he'll drink their blood quickly, simply out of rage. The only thing is, right before he drinks their blood, they will inject themselves with strong tranquilizing drugs through a needle, but it's important he doesn't notice. Then when he goes to drink from them, the tranquilizing drugs are absorbed by him, via the baits blood, and he's put to sleep." She spoke her inflection implying she was done talking, but then she quickly added in, "We'd need to put GPS on the bait to know where to pick up Vladimir, of course."

Ninjasinsocks
March 30th, 2018, 07:16 PM
[QUOTE=Ant;487759]

Timekeeper nodded with Conduit. "Yes it isn't a bad idea, but I'm afraid it just doesn't seem likely to work in this scenario..." Timekeeper thought for a moment before her eyes lit up obviously showing she had thought of something. "Actually Draoi, your idea might work yet. You know... He may be able to control blood, but I've never heard anyone that said he can tell its purity..." She trailed off obviously not done as she tried to collect her thoughts. "What if, and keep in mind this is incredibly dangerous for whoever would play bait, but just what if we give him a bait, similar to what Draoi said, but instead we let him drink from the bait. The bait will need to be someone very snarky, someone, that could get him worked up so that'll he'll drink their blood quickly, simply out of rage. The only thing is, right before he drinks their blood, they will inject themselves with strong tranquilizing drugs through a needle, but it's important he doesn't notice. Then when he goes to drink from them, the tranquilizing drugs are absorbed by him, via the baits blood, and he's put to sleep." She spoke her inflection implying she was done talking, but then she quickly added in, "We'd need to put GPS on the bait to know where to pick up Vladimir, of course."

"Well, who do we think can do it?" Draoi said, scratching her arm out of boredom, "If you two don't want to, or no one else does, I can?"

(sorry for the short reply, i have to go eat dinner...)

Ant
March 31st, 2018, 03:59 PM
(what?)
dragon made sure that her hood was up,and ran over to Nova."who are you?"she said calm and steady.but in her mind she was freaking out. who the heck is he?whats wrong with Nova?who is he?why am i standing here watching him!?! she grabbed the small bowknife from out of her belt(?)knowing that it was not super harmful,tricking the man.

"Well that's cute, a little knife." The man chuckled as he watched her pull it from her belt and then pulled one from his belt,"Now this knoife!" He joked as he threw it at her barely missing on purpose.

"That wasn't funny." Super Nova sighed as he realized that the man was distracted and he could move again,"Idiot." He muttered under his breath and then charged him.

[QUOTE=Ant;487759]

[QUOTE=Panda;487772]

"Well, who do we think can do it?" Draoi said, scratching her arm out of boredom, "If you two don't want to, or no one else does, I can?"

"Well I don't see why not, if you really would like to do it I believe in your abilities." Conduit agreed.

Panda
March 31st, 2018, 04:07 PM
[QUOTE=Panda;487772]

"Well that's cute, a little knife." The man chuckled as he watched her pull it from her belt and then pulled one from his belt,"Now this knoife!" He joked as he threw it at her barely missing on purpose.

"That wasn't funny." Super Nova sighed as he realized that the man was distracted and he could move again,"Idiot." He muttered under his breath and then charged him.

[QUOTE=Panda;487772]
[QUOTE=Ninjasinsocks;487780][SPOILER="replying to..."]

"Well I don't see why not, if you really would like to do it I believe in your abilities." Conduit agreed.

]Timekeeper agreed. "So it's settled, Draoi is the bait. I would like one person to go with him to keep him safe for legal reasons." She said, but realized how cold that sounded. "We also want you safe because your an asset to as us well!" She scratch her head, giving him an awkward smile. "I can go with him since my abilities are well suited to fighting Vladimir. We also will need someone that will be on standby to collect us all once it's said and done."

March 31st, 2018, 04:10 PM
[QUOTE=Ant;487759]

[QUOTE=Panda;487772]

Flamey and Chilly flew in quickly enough to hear Draoi's comment and the person that came to mind was a solo hero, Red Cross, they were a little scared but wanted to try it

Ninjasinsocks
March 31st, 2018, 04:49 PM
[QUOTE=Panda;488059][QUOTE=Ninjasinsocks;487780]

[QUOTE=Panda;487772]

]Timekeeper agreed. "So it's settled, Draoi is the bait. I would like one person to go with him to keep him safe for legal reasons." She said, but realized how cold that sounded. "We also want you safe because your an asset to as us well!" She scratch her head, giving him an awkward smile. "I can go with him since my abilities are well suited to fighting Vladimir. We also will need someone that will be on standby to collect us all once it's said and done."

Draoi nodded, a bit nervous but she pushed her nerves aside. She straightens her posture and blew a bubble of her gum. “Thanks. I’m excited to finally solve this dang monster of a villian.”

(I might have short replied, I’m not currently home so I’m on my phone. Some of features don’t work either..)

Fireflower
March 31st, 2018, 07:29 PM
[SIZE="2"]

she make sure that nova had time to recover and attack,distracting the man.she saw a large wooden stick and grabbed it riseing it to attack"dont say im cute!"she said.(she really grabbed a staff)

Ninjasinsocks
April 6th, 2018, 08:42 AM
"So when is this going to happen? Should we do it today, tomorrow, next week?"
Draoi stood, her back getting sore from sitting for so long. She accidentally popped a scar open and grumbled in pain. She wanted to know so she could mentally prepare. It wasn't that she was nervous, though she was a small bit nervous. She let her eyes flicker around the table, nodding to the new-comers. She adjusted her hood and mask as a nervous habit. She wondered how she would do this, would it kill her? Make her sick? Well, it was to save more than one life so it was probably worth it.

Ninjasinsocks
June 9th, 2018, 07:14 AM
/bump?

Cloverspring
June 10th, 2018, 01:28 AM
could you? sorry, it just still doesn't make since xD
Is it cool if we end this rp so I can start a new one?

Panda
June 10th, 2018, 01:31 AM
/bump?
Is it cool if we end this rp so I can start a new one?

Holy crap y'all dug this rp up from far under the ground. Yeah, you're free to start a new one!

Cloverspring
June 10th, 2018, 01:35 AM
Holy crap y'all dug this rp up from far under the ground. Yeah, you're free to start a new one!
Thanks man, I actually really like this rp, but we need more peeps to join

Panda
June 10th, 2018, 01:36 AM
Thanks man, I actually really like this rp, but we need more peeps to join
Yeah I did too. Right at the end, before it died, I was just getting so confused in the posting order though. >.>

Cloverspring
June 10th, 2018, 01:45 AM
Yeah I did too. Right at the end, before it died, I was just getting so confused in the posting order though. >.>
oof, I haven't even been on this website for months, I just saw this and was like, "oh hey!"

Panda
June 10th, 2018, 01:52 AM
oof, I haven't even been on this website for months, I just saw this and was like, "oh hey!"
I thought you went missing for a bit, but I saw your name with green only a bit ago making me think it was my imagination. Welcome back though! :panda:

Cloverspring
June 10th, 2018, 06:26 AM
(bump/open)
(Dang, I want to join, but my characters' a vigilante I think)

Cloverspring
June 11th, 2018, 03:04 AM
Marcus wandered down the darkened street, looking for empty houses to steal from. It had been a while since he'd stolen something, but Mark had begun running low on money, and supplies, turning to stealing once again out of desperation. His eyes caught the sight of a house, with no lights on, nor movement inside it. 'Perfect,' Mark thought, as he slid his hand across his opposite wrist, - as if pulling something out of his sleeve-, to form a thin metal rod. While doing this, he tapped under his chin lightly, and moved his large hand up in front of his face, creating a metal mask to hide his identity. Carefully, and quietly, Mark slid the rod into the lock, letting the metal rod mold into the form of the key needed to open the lock. *Click*, he slowly opened the door, looking over his shoulder before walking into the house.

[OPEN]